1.35/5

314 Dunkin' Donuts Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

I have two tickets in front of me that say I can enjoy any size hot coffee or iced tea for $1 after 11 am excluding cold brew. I went there at 10 pm last night and told them I had a coupon. She said it won't work and scanned it and yes it did not work. If you look at the print under the UPC code it says "this coupon is not a winning game piece". This is deceptive advertising.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

This DD has promotion material all over advertising the Sip Peel Win which is supposed to be on L and XL coffee. I purchased a large coffee two days ago and did not get a chance and again today, same thing purchased a large coffee, nothing. Then I tried the $2 pretzels, never again. Got 4, barely 1" square pretzel bits which were extremely salty and rubbery. Never again.

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2018

Ordered 2 bacon egg cheese, 2 sausage egg cheese and 2 sausage egg no cheese on toasted croissant from Dunkin' Donuts on 1513-1515 John Fitzgerald Kennedy Blvd, Jersey City, NJ 07305, croissant was not cooked, bacon & sausage very dry like was heated more than once, manager has an attitude doesn't care, even the owner doesn't care about all bad reviews and customer care of DD don't care either. but the question here is what's the solution? If we pay for the food and we get bad food and service I call that rip off.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

I entered Dunkin' Donuts on 545 William Floyd Parkway in Shirley on the evening of November 26th, 2017. I was barely seventeen minutes into my meal (two Boston cremes and a soda) when the lady manager came over, and rudely ended my nice Melissa & Doug puppet show I was doing for everyone's entertainment, and threw me out of the place!! I was a legit paying customer. She had no grounds to expel me from this doughnut shop! She gave me this ** that a number of customers had complained about my impromptu thanksgiving comedy. I did not see anyone complaining about my humorous little show!! For a restaurant manager to be that way to a paying customer just because he is doing a charming puppet show is so much unprofessional **!!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

Went to my local Dunkin' in Mountain Top PA for donuts I promised the kids. And there was flies buzzing all around donut and muffin case. Asked the employee if there was any other donuts available and got a reply that I should have came earlier. After getting that reply and seeing how much the owner really cares about cleanliness I will not be giving them any more of my business.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dunkin' Donuts?

Original review: July 24, 2018

Went to Dunkin' this morning to get breakfast before work and as I’m leaving I take a bite out of my bacon egg and cheese wake up wrap to come to find out that half the egg was missing. Utterly disgusting.

Original review: July 17, 2018

I went into Dunkin on my lunch break, 3 employees in the store, one making waffle cones, and carrying on a conversation while the other one ran to serve the guest. After 4 min I placed my order. Diet restriction, no bread. I chose a turkey sausage patty and hash browns, the hash browns were tossed in a bag, the worker forgot the sausage, she then made the sausage and tossed it on top of the hash browns. I asked for catsup and a fork. I was offered a knife and nothing more!!! When I got to my table my food was cold, the sausage was like rubber, the hash browns at that point were cold and edges burnt. I took pics and then tossed the food in the trash and walked out.

Original review: July 3, 2018

DUNKIN DONUTS at 216 County Ave, Secaucus, NJ is consistently down on quality. (BURNT COFFEE, CURDLED MILK/CREAM). The last time I made complaint was for curdled cream. I was told it was from SPLENDA. I don't even use SPLENDA. What a load and the list goes on. For the money you pay for Cup of coffee you should get what you pay for good consistent product, not so here. McDonald has better coffee for half the price. Don't waste your time and hard earned money.

Original review: May 18, 2018

Their website doesn't work. You can't add or edit DD card. The people who run the website are incompetent as hell. They can't even fix it. I give up and won't be buying much from Dunkin' now. It's getting overly expensive too. I'll learn to make my own. Probably better for you that way.

Original review: May 9, 2018

I have been going to the Dunkin' Donuts in Concord NH address 101 Loudon Rd for over a year now. EVERY DAY and for months now I have been disrespected and harassed by the manager there ** starting with her lying and saying my husband and I are not allowed to request people to make our coffees. Something we did because people there would mess it up. We would wait patiently even to have certain People make it if at the time they were busy. It got to the point where if she saw us coming she would pull people off the register just to prevent this. It has now escalated to her lying. Tell us we could not have our drinks made anymore cause of allergies but both items used are on the menu too.

Now telling us one day she is going to charge us 3 of these drink for the amount of chi I have in it to the next day it being 2 only to prove this to just be her lying. We have walked in to hear her rudely talk about us or how she was going to try to make it so we don't keep coming back. I have never had to deal with such unprofessional people until going to this Dunkin' Donuts. It's now to the point I won't even go in. I sit outside with my children and have my husband go in for us cause I don't want my children around her and the way she speaks to us it has gone so far I'm considering looking into harassment lawsuit against this location if nothing is done about this.

Original review: May 7, 2018

Apex NC Store. Went Friday evening 6.30 pm, 2 coffees one decaf cream and Sweet and Low and 1 regular cream and Sweet and Low, sounds easy... right. She needs us to repeat it 3 times. We wait 10 minutes for 2 cars in front of us and she gets it wrong, I went off at this time. Are you kidding me people, I am surprised after all the reviews I read about this store that DD lets them keep this open. They franchise I realize but it gives DD a bad name and I wont go back, I went to Starbucks the very next day, I'll pay more for good service. And I've called 2 times today and they wont let me talk to the manager, what a store, oh the kid that works in the back was yelling at me through the window and he had nothing at all to do with my order at all. Avoid this store for the sake of your humanity.

Original review: May 7, 2018

I ordered in advance 13 dozen donuts for a company event this morning and I asked for a variety of donuts and when I got back to office and opened the boxes only one dozen were filled donuts out of the 13 and the balance were a few glazed a few chocolate a few with icing and sprinkles. Obviously of 156 donuts more than 12 should have been filled. I should have went to a local bakery or bakery in the grocery store. Very disappointed.

Original review: April 27, 2018

Most of the time they're out of different varieties of donuts. Or the oil is old with them having a nasty taste. Last and final visit got 11 donuts asked for a dozen... I guess that's their baker's dozen.

Original review: April 23, 2018

I love the coffee at Dunkin' Donuts and when I'm traveling or at home I am always looking for a Dunkin' Donuts coffee shop. I moved to Weston Florida 4 months ago to attend school for a new career. I decided to stop in the Dunkin' Donuts near the Mission Barbecue in Weston and the young man behind the counter was training with 1 other person completing the orders. There were about 5 people in line and about 6 people waiting for what they ordered. The customers had to show their receipts to the person making the orders because she couldn't keep up. Both employees were doing the best they could and apologizing for the long wait.

I felt bad for them because they shouldn't have to be put in this position. The owner of this business should be aware of what's going on and it's not the employee's fault. Employers wonder why so many employees quit and the turnover rate with new employees happen. Is it really worth not having additional help and to know that at least 20 people will remember this bad experience? Business owners pay attention.

Original review: April 19, 2018

I am a serious Dunkin coffee regular customer and I suggest the local Long Branch train station NJ store. Danielle, Myesha and Jenn are excellent employees. Always super nice and the coffee is amazing every time. NO complaints here. I do sometimes go to other Dunkin locations but they are never as clean, friendly or hot fresh coffee. AAA☆☆☆☆

Original review: April 12, 2018

I have been a DDPERKS member for a number of years and found out recently that you have stopped the AARP free donut for senior citizens free donut program recently and am very disappointed. I wish you would reconsider implementing it again. I am 86 years old and look forward to my morning donut.

Original review: March 8, 2018

We are Dunkin' Donuts customers for a very long time. A fairly new Dunkin opened up near my home a few years ago Sidney, NY. I use a perks card. I can prove that. I have been having problems with my coffee tasting funny. Sometimes like perfume or skim milk instead of cream. Loaded with too much sugar things like that at first I thought maybe stupidity or hand lotion but then I started to notice only in the mornings. So I started to return them. That's when I noticed the manager always giving me a hard time about returning. From going there so long I have made a few friendly worker friends who told me she has been poking fun at how she puts skim milk in my coffee instead of cream.

Now the lightbulb goes off in my head all the funny tasting coffees I been getting. She has been sabotaging my coffees so I return them or to make us sick. I don't know. When I confronted this to her she told her boss I am a constant returner. Now I am not allowed to return. I called Dunkin main #. They said they are individually owned and I guess the owners are not willing to talk to me and make this right. They don't care about us. They just covering for her I guess. Should I contact the health dept? Friendly employees also told me I'm not the only one she does stuff like this to! Store #351023 Sidney, NY.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

I purchased $300 worth of DD gift card about a year ago. While I visited DD daily, I found out they frozen my gift card stating that they had an invalid PIN after I had used them for months with a leftover balance of $155. I made several calls but failed to connect because of their long wait time. I emailed them and DD eventually responded by asking me to call customer service, which took 30 mins but still no solution. A ridiculous reason was provided, and I hang up the call in disbelief. I started making complaint/comment on some social websites. They asked me to call again and gave me the same answer which is unbelievable. I have given up the pursuit and vowed not to give DD any more business, as they can bluntly ceased your paid gift cards with balance well over a hundred dollars. Really bad business practice and customer service.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

I was in purchasing coffee as Dunkin' Donuts (Stroudsburg, PA Store #302369 823 Main Street) employees continued talking to their friends and offering them free coffee. The two friends were standing by the register as one of the males repeated talked about killing young children by running them over with his car in the snow as we are experiencing a snow storm at the moment. Rather than asking her friends who were NOT paying customers to refrain from threatening the lives of school children in a place of business, she said nothing. I stated to the employee that what they were saying was very serious and she immediately verbally attacked me and told me that I should take it as a joke. Then the two men began shouting across the store at me, joining in with the employee.

Then the "manager" came in with a disgruntled look on her face. She kept yelling asking me what happened and once again, she defended the man for his comments about killing children with his car. I told her that she ought to be objective despite them being her friends and she screamed in my face that they were not her friends. I asked for the owner's information and she got even more angry and actually asked me to get out. I was appalled! I have been coming here for years even before these unprofessional, incompetent workers were employed there.

People like these friends of theirs are the reason many young children die from vehicular manslaughter. And these workers believe that it is ok to verbally attack a paying customer who is in the right. I will never spend another dime in that place nor will any friend or family member of mine. TWO THUMBS DOWN! Starbucks is a much better environment, I will be encouraging every to dine/drink there instead.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

3 very rude employees! I attempted to buy donuts at my local Dunkin Donuts store. Since I apparently parked in the wrong parking spot I got major attitude. The female employee was rude and refused to sell me donuts. I left immediately, I don’t recommend the Rice St. Dunkin Donuts in St. Paul Minnesota.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

This is the second time I’ve visited this Dunkin' Donuts and will not be back again. The service is beyond poor, very unfriendly employees, no "Hi", "Thank you", "Welcome"! In fact nothing. The food was not good either, burnt hash browns and overcooked croissant, and my son who btw been sick with Stomach flu first time he gets to eat and they got his order wrong we order egg, sausage on biscuit (we got a croissant , sausage, egg with cheese). If this was my company or franchise I’d look into some retraining of employees on food prep and customer relation skills.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

We've been going to Dunkin’ Donuts for several years and use their rewards program and have loaded numerous gift cards to our account. Recently this holiday season I load it several gift cards as well as the Masterpass bonus of $10 as well as a bonus of $10 when I ordered a $20 gift card. Subsequently going in at a later date there is no money on my account. It was about $50. Yes. I've made several attempts to call Dunkin’ Donuts and have been in the hold for over an hour and then either it was too late and no one came to the phone after 7 or the phone hung up. This is without a doubt one of the worst customer service companies I've ever dealt with and frankly I thought they were a national company.

I think the owner's the only one that answered the phone and he's not doing that or she. At this point I need some help in resolving this. They got back to me subsequently by email saying we have no money on her account. Well I know that already because it doesn't show any but we didn't use all $50. Maybe one or two coffees. Something's going on with this company and it's not good.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

75 E Washington, CHICAGO: I go to this Dunkin’ 3 times each week. On 1/14/18 I went to this Dunkin' Donut. Ordered my hot tea and again, as is too frequent. No individual creamers were available. By not having the creamers, I could not enjoy my tea.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

I found myself a few times recently getting DD coffee at a gas station or a highway and I have to say that every damn time I thought they gave me tea instead of coffee, then I realized how weak and tasteless the coffee is, just pure crap, over $2 for a small cup of water with cream and too much sugar.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

Customer service phone wait 30 minutes? I thought that was a mistake but literally waited forever and had to hang up. I am calling again because they offered 10$ free if you reloaded using Masterpass, my bonus money never showed up. I am yet to speak to a representative. Not sure if they are going under or what? No customer service representatives on the East Coast? Unbelievable.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

The drive thru attendant was rude. Had an attitude. She hastily gave me my order. When I asked for a straw she threw it and closed her window. Horrible way to treat a paying customer. She gave me no receipt.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

Dunkin' Donuts at Astoria Blvd. Queens across the street from a supermarket zip code 11369... Worse service Ever! They treat you're like an animal. The person who make your sandwich is always mad and throw your bag in the counter, call your number like she hates her job, the cashier is always ready to argue with you because they make an error and you have not right to ask, they love to speak in their language in front of you in a tone of anger, they always mess up the order. This staff needs training. They don't know what they doing, I see them arguing with customers and myself because they treat you very disrespectful and they are extremely RUDE. The atmosphere in this place is negative, I'm not going there anymore and neither my family. Also I'm telling my friends, if you go there be prepare to rude attitude. They prepare your food very slapped and careless.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

I often stop at one of two Dunkin' Donuts stores on way to work at night. Why are they open 24 hours, they NEVER have anything in there. Most all of doughnuts are gone and what is left is usually dried out! If they are going to be open 24hours they should be able to sell the same products during the night as they do during the day. I like my doughnuts fresh also, not hard and dried out and they will still sell it. Not good, I have gone through your drive-thru only to get to work and have a bag of crappy doughnuts. Very unhappy!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

This morning (12/7/2017 @ 8:03am) visited Dunkin Donuts location at the Lake/Randolph Redline Train Station in Chicago, IL - Store #350753. For one, poor service - you get nothing but attitude when you ask for something out of the norm (I guess it is out the norm for them - when you ask for black coffee, no sugar and cream, and bacon, egg with NO CHEESE on a croissant) - I am allergic to dairy products - cheese and cream upset my stomach. On my way to work - do not need to be spending a whole day in the washroom.

Secondly, food is terrible! RECEIVED a STALE croissant bun and the bacon was spoil. This hasn't happened once!!! It has happened to me four time already now within three months. I have reached my point where I have to complain (I am not a person who make noise just to be making noise. Most of the time, I let things go.) I've said something to the manager before - she acted like she didn't care - acted like resolving the issue was a problem for her. In addition, it is not sanitary - I saw them making my sandwich on the nasty counter without using the wrapping paper and one plastic glove on instead of having two gloves - that time I have refused the sandwich and asked for my money back.

This is when I had to come back to have them redo my sandwich because it had cheese on it - when I clearly stated did not want cheese! I had stopped going to Dunkin Donuts for a while and decided to try them again - then received a sandwich with spoiled bacon. This morning received spoiled bacon, stale bun and coffee with cream. I done with Dunkin Donuts!!!!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

I never complain about businesses but this needs to be reported. The DD on Delsea Drive made me horribly SICK. I was violently throwing up after drinking their coffee, had to miss a day of work! I knew there was something wrong with it the minute I tasted it, it just tasted old like they never changed it. But I was on my way to class and drank it thinking so what if it's been sitting a little? I was wrong. When I went to call corporate I WAS ON HOLD FOR 2 HOURS UNTIL SOMEONE ON THE PHONE!!! THE girl had no sympathy for my situation at all and transferred me over. ALL DD need to be closed down until they are INSPECTED!!! I know a few girls who have worked at the DD on Delsea Drive near the car wash and they said they have rats and roaches. Someone needs to look into this! These places are ripping people off and making us sick!!!

Dunkin' Donuts Company Information