2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.60/5

Dunkin' Donuts Reviews

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

I am not one to write reviews, if something is not good I always look at it as sometimes things happen. No one is to blame etc. Unfortunately someone is to blame for this review. I am not sure whose bright idea it was to change coffee cups but you must go back to the styrofoam brand. The coffee in the new cardboard does not stay hot very long. Maybe 5 minutes. If I am driving with a fresh newly bought coffee I need it to stay at hot. Lukewarm does not work for me. I love Dunkin’ coffee and staff where I go is always pleasant, but the cups need to gooooo!!!!

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

I am so pleased with the Dunkin’ Donuts off US Highway 1 in Juno Beach Florida. They are so consistent and they have the best service. I am never disappointed. Some locations the coffee tastes burnt or like it sat too long but they get it right every time. It never tastes burnt or stale and they get the specifics right every time. If you are in Juno Beach you’ve got to stop by! You will be glad you did. They are amazing!

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 21, 2019

CSR Zak you ROCK! Only waited an acceptable 15-20 minutes on the phone before being connected with a courteous, respectful CSR (Zak) who resolved my issue in 2 minutes!! My app wasn’t working, (iPhone 6) yet I was my bank account was still auto loading 20$ per month. App wasn’t linked to a card so I feared great difficulty in attempting to get a refund, especially after reading horrible reviews. Zak was a true angel of God as I’m having a financial crisis & needed the 60$ in cash if possible, not being held ransom & inaccessible on an app that doesn’t function. Reviews did report receiving gift cards for refunds. I was so grateful to God that Zak offered FULL REFUND TO MY BANK ACCOUNT without my requesting it. This is my first review ever. THANKS DD! My favorite ☕️

Original review: April 12, 2019

I recently moved to Quincy Massachusetts last year and was going to try out the original Dunkin Donuts location which I knew that day I was going to come every day and be treated with such excellent customer service. I continued going there as I saw how well they treated their customers with perfect attitudes professionalism in fast-paced environment.

For a few months I began to make very good relationships with all the employees that work there. This has to be the best Dunkin Donuts I ever been to. I would like to thank all the customer service that I've had. I had employees like Lorna what has a very good and sweetly friendly sense of humor and always grateful. The original should always the original. Thank you to all you guys. I look forward to coming into this location every day for my whole life. The best coffee flavors for all seasons are peep marshmallows, cherry chocolate, pistachio, butter pecan, pumpkin spice, cookie dough, the original French vanilla swirls and the original caramel swirl. These are all the best flavors with my opinions.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

I enjoy going to the downtown, Montclair Dunkin' Donuts. Queen ** is Great and she is a sweet Manager and Princess **, her Server is extremely focused on Customer Satisfaction. This is the trademark of well run Restaurant. The coffee is great as well as the donuts! These two ladies knock the ball out of the park and hit home runs all the time. Great Restaurant, People and service staff. Michael ** loves going to this Restaurant all the time, located in the beautiful downtown Business District of Montclair, NJ. The restaurant has a very professional staff.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dunkin' Donuts?

Original review: Jan. 18, 2020

This is the Dunkin in Yonkers NY at 1 Palisade ave. If I could give this place a zero I would have. ** is the most unprofessional and disrespectful person I ever came across. In the middle my order, she got into it with the customer before me. I had to wait until she was finished arguing with this person. Then she yelled at me and said put your card in. Long story short, I told her she was being very disrespectful. She preceded to argue with me the whole time she was making my food. EVEN When I Was Quiet. When she was finish making my food, she shoved it to me and said Have A Bad Day!! This place needs to be shut down.

This location is also very dirty and the staff touch garbage cans without changing their gloves. I rather spend my hard earn money at Starbucks (great customer service) than this place. I will also encourage my friends and family not to support this place. Matter of fact, I will not be supporting any more Dunkin’ Donuts because of **.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

This involves address 390 N ROCK ISLAND ROAD MARGATE FL on 1/10/2020. I went to the drive through. Cashier was **. The cashier was very rude and disrespectful. He told me in a loud aggressive voice to turn down my music!!! Like really?? I ignore him saying I’m probably not hearing him correctly!! He yelled again, “Turn down your music.” I said, “Sir give me my coffee.” He scream again turn down my music. He then slam the glass window. He threw me my change that was left over. Some coins drop on the floor. He then told me after he waited in a spiteful way before he gave me my coffee, he went to the back. Dont know what he did to my coffee so I did not drink it!! He then told me, “Get out of here!!” I will never go back to this location and I will file every complaint there is to file!! This is disgusting to treat a customer that way!! They need to be train to be more professional.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

Always consistently good, good price. I can count on excellent caffeinated drinks and excellent donuts. The menu has expanded and ice cream is excellent too. I don't know what else to say. I don't frequent other fast food restaurants.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

The Dunkin’ in the Elmira Airport is ran by the most horrible manager I have ever seen in my 40 years of employment with myself and husband owning a business ourselves. This lady yelled at one of her employees for she had her socks over her pants and above her boot line! Really lady! And also lets her employees work while sick with sinus infections and coughing and throwing up so she doesn’t have to work! I would never recommend employment by these people to anyone I know and will not eat there either with sick people working there all the time!!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

Just want to let you all know that my fiance and I went to one of the stores in Amarillo Texas, and had some of the worst food we've ever had. We bought a 2 for five, and the eggs were not cooked, the bacon was burned black and the croissant was barely cooked (still doughy). We decided to order two doughnuts to make sure we were not just being harsh, and my fiance bought an eclair, one of the normal vanilla ones. We had to rush him to the store to buy Benadryl, and might have to take him to BSA hospital because they gave him a doughnut with banana and pineapple! He is deathly allergic to pineapple, and we are now extremely upset. All we wanted was a nice treat, and we got an emergency instead. Thanks for that Dunkin Doughnuts. Would give (-100) rating if I could.

Avoid expensive home repairs

Take our two minute quiz to find the right home warranty for you.

Dunkin' Donuts Company Information