3.62/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Dunkin' Donuts

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Dunkin' Donuts Reviews

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

I go frequently to the Dunkin' Donuts on Midlothian in Richmond Virginia and they are wonderful! And always have the freshest coffee and donuts! The people are always smiling and very helpful and friendly. Love it!

Original review: June 21, 2019

CSR Zak you ROCK! Only waited an acceptable 15-20 minutes on the phone before being connected with a courteous, respectful CSR (Zak) who resolved my issue in 2 minutes!! My app wasn’t working, (iPhone 6) yet I was my bank account was still auto loading 20$ per month. App wasn’t linked to a card so I feared great difficulty in attempting to get a refund, especially after reading horrible reviews. Zak was a true angel of God as I’m having a financial crisis & needed the 60$ in cash if possible, not being held ransom & inaccessible on an app that doesn’t function. Reviews did report receiving gift cards for refunds. I was so grateful to God that Zak offered FULL REFUND TO MY BANK ACCOUNT without my requesting it. This is my first review ever. THANKS DD! My favorite ☕️

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 12, 2019

I recently moved to Quincy Massachusetts last year and was going to try out the original Dunkin Donuts location which I knew that day I was going to come every day and be treated with such excellent customer service. I continued going there as I saw how well they treated their customers with perfect attitudes professionalism in fast-paced environment.

For a few months I began to make very good relationships with all the employees that work there. This has to be the best Dunkin Donuts I ever been to. I would like to thank all the customer service that I've had. I had employees like Lorna what has a very good and sweetly friendly sense of humor and always grateful. The original should always the original. Thank you to all you guys. I look forward to coming into this location every day for my whole life. The best coffee flavors for all seasons are peep marshmallows, cherry chocolate, pistachio, butter pecan, pumpkin spice, cookie dough, the original French vanilla swirls and the original caramel swirl. These are all the best flavors with my opinions.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

I enjoy going to the downtown, Montclair Dunkin' Donuts. Queen ** is Great and she is a sweet Manager and Princess **, her Server is extremely focused on Customer Satisfaction. This is the trademark of well run Restaurant. The coffee is great as well as the donuts! These two ladies knock the ball out of the park and hit home runs all the time. Great Restaurant, People and service staff. Michael ** loves going to this Restaurant all the time, located in the beautiful downtown Business District of Montclair, NJ. The restaurant has a very professional staff.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

I bought the 2 for $4 bagel and cream cheese sandwiches based on their commercial which made them look delicious. There was barely any cream cheese on them! I called and complained to their manager who assured me they would remake them properly. The 2nd ones I received had even less on them than the 1st ones! I emailed their corporate office and was told someone would get back to me and no one ever has. Very disappointing!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dunkin' Donuts?

Original review: Oct. 17, 2019

The mobile App advertises your coffee will be ready when you arrive... Mine is always cold or I have to wait... They make it extremely difficult to get your money back!!! They never have it ready and how hard is it to serve hot coffee, it might just be the Murray one but it is absolutely horrible!!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2019

I love Dunkin' Donuts coffee. I brew it at home. If I were rating just the coffee I'd give it 5 stars. The rest of their products are pretty average or below. They do have good muffins but their donuts are rather average. I stopped buying their breakfast sandwiches because they are lousy. They have these round doughy things they try to pass off as bagels. Their English muffins are even English muffins anymore. A couple of years ago they substituted these dinner roll type things for English muffins. (Note to DD: English muffins are suppose to be crisp.) Even their eggs are not eggs. They are actually made with 12 ingredients, most of which are decidedly not part of an egg.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2019

I went to Dunkin' Donuts on Sibley right up from my house and order a cake. It was a small 1 & the manager decided to give me a discount which I should have known the cake was going to be bad. When I got home and we tried eating it you could tell it was old, so I called in to let them know. They handed the phone to 3 different people before hanging up on me. I never took the cake back because I have to be at work early in morning. I should have just went to Food 4 Less.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

I very specifically ordered 3 jelly donuts, 1 chocolate iced donut and one vanilla iced donut. I received 3 jelly donuts, one chocolate glazed cake donut (horrible tasting) and 1 powdered donut. Very disappointing as they also offered a variety pack that they choose which I declined so I could pick my favorites. Will not order again.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

Under the guise of added security, Dunkin now REQUIRES your mobile phone number to access your Perks account online or to use the mobile app. They never required a mobile phone number before and say they want it to send a security code. I suggested they enhance the security by sending the security code to my email address (which they already have), just like my bank or retirement fund administrator does. The agent apologized but that didn’t change anything.

They say they won't sell your phone number but if there is another breach of their system, why do they want to have more personal, private, confidential information in their database than necessary… especially when the customer doesn’t want to give up the number, or if the customer doesn’t have a cell phone, or text service. That’s NOT customer satisfaction. Let’s fix this Dunkin’! ALLOW FOR SENDING THE SECURITY CODE TO AN EMAIL ADDRESS!!!

Dunkin' Donuts Company Information