3.9/5 (576 ratings)

About Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dunkin' Donuts?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dunkin' Donuts?

Original review: Oct. 2, 2022

I go to Dunkin all the time. They never seem to get my decaf hot coffee right. It always dark as hell. Consider 5 cream and 5 sugar I would expect my coffee light not dark. They always have an attitude when I ask them to remake it. Dunkin Do Better.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2022

Why does DD have so little crème in them? There is about a spot the size of a quarter that’s it in those big donuts. All locations are the same as well. Krispy Kreme puts lots in theirs so please make changes.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2022

This is the 3rd time in a row I've asked for a simple vanilla cappuccino and they have screwed it up all 3 times. Today I basically got froth with a little coffee in the bottom. No vanilla. Their whole dept is terrible!!!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2022

I sent to the Naples store on Airport Rd and Pine Ridge to get a Macha drink. I asked for very little ice. The cup was full of ice. I reminded her that I didn't not want too much ice. She didn't care and have it to me without a word.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2022

I don’t normally go to Dunkin’ Donuts but today I went before my college class to get a cup of coffee. I like sweet froufrou drinks so I tried a frozen caramel latte and it was AMAZING!!! Plus the customer service was great, thanks DD!

Original review: Aug. 21, 2022

Going to store # 346783 is a Sunday morning tradition before church. I was never ignored and treated this poorly before, not even when the last manager was there. All I was missing was bacon on the avocado toast. I went in to tell them and the worker was friendly but the female manager was very rude and didn’t even look at me, she stayed on the other side by the back. I’m always very understanding about mistakes but rudeness is just not necessary.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2022

I have been a pretty loyal DD Customer. There are 2 locations (1) by my work and (1) by my home. I have had nothing short but horrible experiences. Last month, I was told I was "Annoying" for requesting allergen info because I could not get my app to load. Normally I order through the app so I can check that info and customize.

Today, I waited 10 minutes behind a car only to watch him be handed 1 drink. I then waited another 5 to get my items, I was running late so I did not double check. I got the wrong items. I attempted to call the store, no answer. So I called corporate and asked for a full refund, as well as additional credit because I had to reorder through UberEats to get my food. I was told this was "not possible." I tried the store again and I was told that "new staff" was to blame. I told this person that you cannot blame new staff. I asked if they could send someone to bring my food because I was literally less than 2 blocks, and they said no. I will use up the funds on my rewards card and then I am done.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2022

Worst customer service I’ve ever seen, they never look up the long line of customer right in front of them, someone had to call the attention and complain before an employee (laughing on us) said to us “you guys don’t see there’s a bunch of computer screens right behind?"

Original review: Aug. 9, 2022

I sent in a complaint to customer service. I feel like I should get compensation since I had to throw out the coffee and didn't eat the donuts!! I had to go to a doctor appt. so I couldn't go talk to employee at the counter. I want compensation for the prices they charge!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2022

I love Boston Crème donuts. Now what I'm about to say I have experienced at EVERY DnD in multiple states...My question is Why are employees taught to throw a frosted donut upside in a bag? Is it a time thing? Just how many seconds would be wasted but ensuring the frosting side isn't flat at the bottom? Does no one think of it? Or do you simply not care? Either way it's just careless. So done with your lack of caring.

Dunkin' Donuts Company Information