2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

3.6/5 (430 ratings)

About Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dunkin' Donuts?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dunkin' Donuts?

Original review: Nov. 20, 2021

Dunkin' Donuts on NW 103 Street and NW 7 Avenue. Store operation is a nightmare. I entered the store at 6:18 am, only to be told they were not open to the public. On the sign it clearly states they open at 6am. This store has a number of professionalism issues that need to be addressed.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

Usually 4-5 people standing around. Ordered stuff mini bagels this am. Order was frozen solid. Waited in line ordered again - same issue. Waited in line and requested that they at least try - order was heated so much the cream cheese disappeared. No "I’m sorry for the inconvenience" just “Here you go”. I go here a lot. Never again. Good coffee today but the experience is usually disappointing. The big, curly haired young man was pretending to shoot baskets as I waited. Do yourself. favor and go to Capital Blvd or Dunn Rd stores. This Dunkin’ is awful.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

A while back I contacted Dunkin about my experience with coffee in one particular store. They gave my information to the manager who contacted me to describe the problem. He thanked me for my input and hung up. At no time was l offered a replacement for the coffee I paid for.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

Ordered 2 bagels online and get to the store to find out they're out of bagels and had no substitutes. Asked for a refund of $4.28 and was told I had get thru the online app where I ordered. Have yet to receive it. Called several times to no avail. Sent two emails and still haven't received my refund. Very disappointed with Dunkin and their staff.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2021

Dunkin Donuts in El Paso Texas on Yarbrough and I-10 and the one on Edgemere Continue to run out of donuts. This is hard to believe?? When that's what they're supposed to do.! Dunkin Donuts on Yarbrough is 24 hours, Make some more!!! (Donuts) Don't tell your customers you're out.

The name on the building is donuts, sad. Duncan needs better help.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

I went through the drive through and ordered 2 medium pumpkin spice signature lattes and the sign said they were 3 dollars. The person told me the total which came out to 6 dollars plus tax. I get to the window and the person working there had no idea what we ordered and asked if I had ordered cold brews. When I told her again what I ordered the price went up and she told me that the sign was wrong and the prices were changed. Fine it's only a dollar or so more. They ended up taking the cold brews they made adding some milk or creme and then passing it off to me as pumpkin iced lattes which is not what ordered. At that point I was done so I took them and left. How is it possible that the person at the drive through knew exactly what I ordered and gave me the price but the person at the register had no idea?

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

Waited in line for over 20 minutes. By time I got to the intercom they waited 3 minutes before even addressing me. From the order being placed to receiving it took 10 minutes keeping me in line for 30 minutes. There was only 4 cars in front of me including the one at the window. Service time is terrible. Only ordered 2 drinks.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2021

With the exception of a few stores, the donut quality is terrible. The donuts are not baked at the store and are delivered, and most of the time are not fresh and are doughy even in the morning. It seems like they heat or keep them under a heat lamp. For $11 a dozen, it's a rip-off!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2021

Went there for breakfast and found an invoice folded in my egg sandwich, very unpleasant experience. Who knows what kind of germs I digested, call the headquarters and they took the info and say the store manager was going to call me and never got a call, definitely never go back to that location, Naples (Golden Gate Parkway location).

Original review: Aug. 3, 2021

I was a passenger while my wife drove thru the drive-thru. The lady didn't understand what we were saying, so we drove on up to the window. She ignored us a while and when she did come to the window, she said somewhat angrily that they didn't take orders at the window, and said, "What do you want?" We decided to just leave. My wife is Asian, so I don't know if that had anything to do with it; But another time, they didn't understand my order and asked me to drive up. The lady had a key tattoo on her neck. I usually let it go if someone is rude to me, but when someone's rude to my wife, I have to say something.

Dunkin' Donuts Company Information