2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.56/5

Dunkin' Donuts Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dunkin' Donuts?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dunkin' Donuts?

Original review: July 6, 2020

Like many Americans I have tried to limit my exposure to the public unless absolutely necessary. After being forced back to work by my employer ADP, (my job entails face to face meetings with business owners, super dangerous!) I am on the GO 24/7 and live in my car. I was hesitant about going inside any public business and almost had a panic attack when I was going to pick up my Seasonal Butter Pecan Flavored Coffee I look forward to all year. To my surprise not only was my Butter Pecan Flavored Coffee amazing, but every employee was wearing a mask and made me feel safe. It's evident Dunkin' Donuts cares about their customers and employees.

Original review: June 13, 2020

Diann L always has a smile on her face when she sees us and is very sweet, kind and courteous. Our order is always perfect. She is the reason that we will only go to Dunkin Donuts in Hudson Florida!

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 6, 2020

My wife recently had a stroke so we go to a rehab center in Woburn two or three times a week for rehab. We usually stop at the Four Corners Dunkin Donuts at 188 Cambridge street for breakfast before or after her therapy. The shift leader, Michele in the morning is one incredible caring woman. She knows many of her customers, treats them (and the other workers) like family and takes individual care of everyone there. I simply can't say enough about her. She is so caring and sweet and she deserves special recognition for what she does. When you leave this store, you leave with a smile on your face thanks to her.

Eric

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

The Staff here are always Perfect! They greet me with a smile and the service is fast and correct every time. 2209 Panama City Beach Pkwy on Panama City Beach Florida is the best location I've ever been to.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

I am not one to write reviews, if something is not good I always look at it as sometimes things happen. No one is to blame etc. Unfortunately someone is to blame for this review. I am not sure whose bright idea it was to change coffee cups but you must go back to the styrofoam brand. The coffee in the new cardboard does not stay hot very long. Maybe 5 minutes. If I am driving with a fresh newly bought coffee I need it to stay at hot. Lukewarm does not work for me. I love Dunkin’ coffee and staff where I go is always pleasant, but the cups need to gooooo!!!!

Original review: Dec. 18, 2020

Dunkin' Donuts in Northfield Center, Ohio situated next to Giant Eagle on State Route 82. Time 7:00 PM, Thursday, 12/17/20. Pulled up to drive-thru and asked if the Glazed Donuts were fresh. Clerk said yes so I ordered a half dozen. I then asked if the Crullers were fresh and the clerk responded yes so I ordered a half dozen and took home my order of a box of 12 donuts. When I arrived home I immediately sat down to eat my Donuts and Crullers. Wow...was I ever disappointed. The first Cruller I picked up was very hard...I had to break it into pieces in order to get it into my mouth to chew it...It definitely was not fresh.

In fact when I picked up another one to eat I dropped it on the table and it made a thud noise. The same thing happened when I ate the Glazed Donuts. Suffice it to say that the four items I ate were absolutely not fresh and could have been a day old or more. I am now sitting here typing this review waiting to throw up. Thanks for lying to me DD employees, I doubt very much if I will ever go to Dunkin' Donuts again.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2020

This DD í have been going to for years. So has my family. We go through the drive through. But the guy who sells the bananas is very aggressive. He literally refuses to give me back my change.. whether it's $4 or $.50. Now he has a tip jar. So now he slams it and shakes it. He has harassed me multiple times, but then hits on me, making me uncomfortable. I cannot spell or pronounce his name, but I will leave a update. He is working right now. In the evenings he is usually not there.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2020

Stopped at the drive-thru at the Dunkin in Bellevue, NE. Ordered the "Express Dozen" donuts. Got back to the office and the box contained only 11 donuts. Not sure which is worse, that they can't see a donut is missing in a box that holds just 12, or that they hire idiots that can't count to 12.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2020

Ordered 2 cream sticks and 1 box of donut holes. Gave the drive-thru guy a $10 bill. "We have no change...is that OK?" What? You mean I don't get change for a ten?" "No, I mean coin; no coin change." Ok, then just give me MORE donuts in place of my change. "Can't do that." Wait, what? Kinda stupid policy, isn't it? "I can add more donuts but it will cost you more." OK, give me my cream sticks and donut holes and change. I drove away with 4 bucks change, two custard-filled (yuck) baby donuts, and a box of VERY stale donut holes. That place is a joke, but not so funny. Mental note: AVOID THAT Dunkin like the Covid!

Original review: Oct. 11, 2020

Why was the ingredients in the Vanilla Chai tea changed? It is now made with liquid and the taste is disgusting. It was our favorite everyday drink. We will go somewhere else for our Chai. “Don’t fix what ain’t broken”. YUCK!!

Dunkin' Donuts Company Information