2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.57/5

Dunkin' Donuts Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dunkin' Donuts?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dunkin' Donuts?

Original review: July 6, 2020

Like many Americans I have tried to limit my exposure to the public unless absolutely necessary. After being forced back to work by my employer ADP, (my job entails face to face meetings with business owners, super dangerous!) I am on the GO 24/7 and live in my car. I was hesitant about going inside any public business and almost had a panic attack when I was going to pick up my Seasonal Butter Pecan Flavored Coffee I look forward to all year. To my surprise not only was my Butter Pecan Flavored Coffee amazing, but every employee was wearing a mask and made me feel safe. It's evident Dunkin' Donuts cares about their customers and employees.

Original review: June 13, 2020

Diann L always has a smile on her face when she sees us and is very sweet, kind and courteous. Our order is always perfect. She is the reason that we will only go to Dunkin Donuts in Hudson Florida!

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 6, 2020

My wife recently had a stroke so we go to a rehab center in Woburn two or three times a week for rehab. We usually stop at the Four Corners Dunkin Donuts at 188 Cambridge street for breakfast before or after her therapy. The shift leader, Michele in the morning is one incredible caring woman. She knows many of her customers, treats them (and the other workers) like family and takes individual care of everyone there. I simply can't say enough about her. She is so caring and sweet and she deserves special recognition for what she does. When you leave this store, you leave with a smile on your face thanks to her.

Eric

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

I am not one to write reviews, if something is not good I always look at it as sometimes things happen. No one is to blame etc. Unfortunately someone is to blame for this review. I am not sure whose bright idea it was to change coffee cups but you must go back to the styrofoam brand. The coffee in the new cardboard does not stay hot very long. Maybe 5 minutes. If I am driving with a fresh newly bought coffee I need it to stay at hot. Lukewarm does not work for me. I love Dunkin’ coffee and staff where I go is always pleasant, but the cups need to gooooo!!!!

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

I am so pleased with the Dunkin’ Donuts off US Highway 1 in Juno Beach Florida. They are so consistent and they have the best service. I am never disappointed. Some locations the coffee tastes burnt or like it sat too long but they get it right every time. It never tastes burnt or stale and they get the specifics right every time. If you are in Juno Beach you’ve got to stop by! You will be glad you did. They are amazing!

Original review: July 29, 2020

I went to DD and was being waited on by a young woman behind the counter. As I received my order, a second female clerk asked another customer if she could have his order. He had some kind of automotive or construction job, and was covered in grime and grease. He stepped up to the counter, he was wearing no mask and was about one foot away from me. I had paid with a twenty, and was waiting for my change. I got my change and left as quickly as I could. The clerk should have waited till I was away from the counter before helping him, or at least, assisted him further down the counter so that there was some distancing between us. The DD I visited is at the Lukoil service station at 2193 Route 27 in Edison NJ. Be careful at this shop.

Original review: June 18, 2020

When in drive thru get wronged change or drink or bad product. They will not fix problem. They just say, "Get the hell out of here, why do you come here go!!" They are rude, if otamt people who do not care about product quality or their customers and do not deserve anyone's business.

Original review: June 12, 2020

I ordered coffee at Leicester Dunkin' Donuts and the kid at the register threw my .80 in his tip cup without even asking me, and the way he did it I could tell it wasn't the first time! It was habit. What makes DD's workers so special? I stand in line everywhere I go! My family will never go to Dunkin' Donuts again. The coffee is just water to sell turbo shots.

Original review: March 8, 2020

I enrolled in Dunkin' Donuts Perks program for years and used the website to add funds to my card. A few months ago I tried to add funds and the system stated I needed to provide a cell number to be sent a code to verify my identity. I use The two step verification process with other companies, but I have always been provided with options, email or a phone call. Not with this company, it's cell number only! They are trying to force me to buy a cell phone or use someone's else's! That is not good customer service!

Original review: Feb. 27, 2020

The Dunkin' Donuts in my town has very pleasant employees, but you have to wait a long time even when there is no one else in the drive-thru. They NEVER have French Crullers and, as often as not, they don't have eggs either. How can you keep a breakfast place open without eggs?

Dunkin' Donuts Company Information