3.9/5 (855 ratings)

About Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dunkin' Donuts?

Original review: Dec. 15, 2022

I live in Tampa ( Temple Terrace) Florida. I live next door to Dunkin' Donuts on Fowler. I do NOT use this one. I go to the one on 5302 E Busch Blvd, Tampa, Fl. They are fast, efficient, kind, and they know you, when you walk into the door. Amazing Crew! I've been there with 12 people ahead of me and I'm served quickly and in my car in about 5-7 minutes. The one on Fowler is slow & very rude. I commend this store# 302055 located at 5302 E Busch Blvd, Tampa, Fl 33617 (813) 989-2039. I am a Manager 30+yrs for a chiropractor located around the corner from them. I know what customer service is. This crew has it!!! ** is a fantastic manager..Just wanted to recognize this store for Dunkin Donuts.

Note: Across the street from me is a competitor ( I won't say the name but starts with an "S"), But they don't even compare to this Dunkin Donuts...On the weekends, I drive to the 5302 E Busch location, although I could walk next door to the one located at 5610 E Fowler, Tampa Fl; but they are very very rude and unprofessional. Please acknowledge this AM Morning Team at 5302 E Busch. I've been there in the afternoon and there is a very pleasant young ** male who is superb as well.... If you want great service and nice people, THIS DUNKIN DONUTS IS THE ONE.. 5302 E BUSCH BLVD, TAMPA, FL 33617. Written by Sharon ** Tampa Fl 12/15/22. Thank you Dunkin Store # 302055.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2022

Great service at RochesterNY DD on Hudson/Irondequoit. Lady was obviously trying to close but very friendly and helpful. Great experience for someone who needed some caffeine. I would recommend for great service

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2022

I went to Dunkin Donut Khalifa street. Alain around pass 6 evening to drop by to purchase donuts for the birthday of my friend. When I went inside I was greeted by the personnel, duty that time it was Krishna and Tiffany so I started choosing different varieties of donut since I brought a bunch of it for the party, Tiffany suggested that they have ongoing promotion which is the 46 dirhams with free 6 donuts so I heard amazing and of course a little save of money.

So I tried to avail but it will go through a process. I need to download the Dunkin Donut app to order online but unfortunately, the battery of my phone is running out of power so I was really struggling and I'm also on hurry because the party start @ 7, I need to drive km away but because of the quick thinking of Khrisna, he just let me take picture of the code and scan it through his mobile so "save by the bell." I used to avail the promotion. Thanks to this very helpful crew who is tirelessly serving their customers happy when leaving the store. Hats off to you, guys.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2022

I don’t normally go to Dunkin’ Donuts but today I went before my college class to get a cup of coffee. I like sweet froufrou drinks so I tried a frozen caramel latte and it was AMAZING!!! Plus the customer service was great, thanks DD!

Original review: April 6, 2022

However do not recommend the toast. It is not worth the price. One piece of toast with hummus and 4 pieces of sundried tomatoes. I can make the same thing at home for way less than they charge. I could see if this was outstanding but it is average at most for $3.99. Should cost $1.99 because that’s all it’s worth. Not very happy for the money I spent.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2023

I ordered size XL sweatpants (marketed as unisex sizing) for a jumpsuit bar crawl with friends. I am a woman who typically wears size 12 jeans, and thought the XL would be a bit on the larger side, but I was ok with that because I'd rather they be too big than too small. The XL looked ridiculous on me and barely went up over my hips. I returned them (had to pay $12 for shipping after an email exchange to initiate the return) and purchased XXL, but these were not much better. While they did go up over my hips, it looked like I was wearing a diaper underneath and the waist of the pants did not go up very high. Super disappointed in the size options. As a larger company, one would imagine that they would have Mens and Womens sizing available, or at least have better size quality for their unisex sizes. I am a Dunkin fiend (get my iced coffee every morning before work) so this was super disappointing for me.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2023

While leaving Henderson, NV for a long drive home early one morning, I wanted a good breakfast which is exactly what I didn’t get. First of all, don’t waste your money on a breakfast bagel. Honestly, the worst bagel I have EVER eaten!! It was hard, burned and tasted bad. Poor, poor quality. The worst of all was when ordered a soda. It came in a bottle, so I requested a glass of ice. I was charged $2 for a plastic cup with ice!!! Isn’t it common to go to a restaurant and expect a glass of ice?!? Never returning to a Dunkin Donuts again!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2023

First I like to start off with cups. The large cup is the same size as the medium. It looks bigger but isn’t because the bottom of the cup is higher than the medium so this is a total ripoff. Second is I been charged $0.60 extra for an extra pump of flavor coffee. Really that’s a ripoff also. Dunkin’ Donuts is just ripping the people off. Something should be done about this.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2023

It appears DD has resorted to freezing their food items & thawing out for purchase later. Cruller donuts dried out in the middle instead of wet like they should be if fresh. Eggs on breakfast items still ice cold, & bagel tasted hard & chewy like bread gets when it's microwaved. I'm guessing people running DD wouldn't eat this food, so why ask people to pay to eat it?

Original review: Jan. 14, 2023

Liberty, MO: For a donut shop they are always out of most donuts asked for. Even food. Time of day doesn't matter. Other shops don't seem to have this consistent issue. I will drive the extra distance to another Dunkin' or another company.

Dunkin' Donuts Company Information