Dunkin' Donuts

Compare Chain Restaurants

Research top Chain Restaurants recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I stopped at the DD by my house because it was nearby. They opened at 5. I went at 6 in the morning. The racks are full. I ordered 2 dozen. The person behind the counter didn't seem to want to be there. I got home and the doughnuts tasted old. Within 3 hours they had become paperweights. I've had this happen plenty of times before but I figured this store by me at Bay Pines in st Petersburg Florida was new so I would give them a try. Well it was the old same thing at a new store. I guess next time I'll go the distance for quality. No receipt given so no order number.

I am new in this town and have visited the Dunkin' Donut four or five times...will never be back. The service is terrible, the doughnuts are stale, there are only a few selections, they are very overpriced and they only make my favorite sour cream on the weekend (only 5-6 MAYBE!). I was told this is the owner's instructions. Does this franchisee want to stay in business? This is not customer service... Corporate needs to do something about this.

Some years back all the DD were good, because the donuts were always fresh. Now things have changed and not for the better, not here in Delaware. I only know of 2 good DD with fresh donuts most all the time, the one in Glasgow DE and the other on RT 13 near the 13/40 split. Any of the others that I've been to unless it's first thing in the morning will sell you stale donuts and not even blink an eye. This just happened to my wife and me on 11/8/16 in Middletown, DE. I gave them good money for bad donuts. Had I given them bad money for good donuts they'd call the police.

Placed my order with one associate and while she prepared it, a second associate (the owner's father) went to take my order and after telling him I already ordered and was waiting to pay. He abruptly stop helping me, ignored me, and shouted to the following customer, "NEXT IN LINE". Very dissatisfied. Will not go there again.

What happened to Dunkin' Donuts coffee? When you get it at the coffee shop it is terrible. It tastes like the Styrofoam cup that the coffee is poured into! It wasn't long ago that it was the best tasting morning coffee available. I don't know if they changed the coffee they purchase, or they are using lighter cream, or it's a combination of both. The bottom line is it is just bad. Time to get my morning coffee from McDonalds. The Dunkin' Donuts company is making a mistake in getting cheap with their signature product. People are not stupid. They will leave. Interestingly, the bagged ground Dunkin' Donuts coffee I purchase at Stop N' Shop is has not changed and still tastes great.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dunkin' Donuts?

Dunkin' Donuts sign outside of establishment. I stop by before going to work after seeing two billboards. I stop by to get breakfast... "So sorry. We don't serve donuts or hot meals only self-service Dunkin' Donuts coffee." I was really upset. What a waste of time!!!

DD in 60044 Lake Forest at Waukegan and Rockville Rd. Amazingly painful. Clerk overfilled a large coffee last winter, lid popped, burning my wrist with second degree burns. I am not someone who seeks recompense for things like this, but it sure hurt at work the next two weeks. Glad to hear they support the military overseas. Now I know why when we deployed, we bought 20 pound bags of Starbucks with us.

I bought a cake for my mom's 50th birthday from this store at 9 p.m. Well the cake was nice looking and everything. But when we tried to cut it at 10:30 pm we were struggling really hard. 4 to 5 people tried to cut it with a knife and we had to wrestle with the cake to cut it. The frosting started to melt but the cake was almost impossible to cut. At last when we were finally able to cut the cake after messing it up really badly it tasted like ice. It felt like it was an old cake. Well I bought cakes from dunkin donuts before and it was never that bad. It tasted like pure **. As it was my mom's 50th birthday it was really special for me and the cake made me so upset.

Usually Dunkin Donuts comes out with a new sandwich every six months or so and they are sometimes creative and somewhat tasty. For a fast and hot breakfast, this might fit the bill rather satisfactorily. However, in saying this, I just experienced their new Belgian Waffle Sandwich and I have to give this one the thumbs down in a very big way.

Let's start with the signature and "so-called" Belgian Waffle. It was not prepared properly to begin with, otherwise it would have been toasted crispy with a golden brown yumminess and still tender on the inside. I received a very pale, but hot steamed waffle which was horribly undercooked and doughy. It had the consistency of a nasty mealiness and stuck to the roof of my mouth. I had the chicken, and it too, was barely cooked, and mushy. The entire mouthfeel was dry and barely edible.

If they wanted to make an impression on a new sandwich many things needed to be done. Toast the waffle to a nice crisp before adding ingredients. Actually toasting each item separately and then assembling it afterwards would have made a huge difference. It also demanded a sauce of some kind. In this instance a maple syrup sriracha butter would have been both delicious and added much needed moisture and a little heat. Do yourselves a favor and pass on this one unless they change the recipe and improve it significantly; there are no redeeming qualities with this one. They should hire me to design sandwiches for them. I have some fantastic winners.

It never fails. EVERY SINGLE TIME I go here they get my order wrong. No toast means NO TOAST! I stopped going here for a while but decided I was being silly and tried again. Guess what, WRONG, WRONG order! OMG, people is it really that hard not to toast a bagel? I mean, seriously! Oh and ladies, pay attention to the female workers there. Last time my husband got a phone # in his bag with his doughnut, and yes, I was standing right there next to him. Can you say... Rude!

Ordered a decaf ice coffee, and was told by a very rude employee, "We don't have decaf coffee here". Walked away, and started on his cell phone texting. This particular establishment is located on 506 Clarkson Avenue. This was around 6:45pm, date, 8/7/2016. This is unacceptable. Dunkin' Donuts needs to give customer service classes to this individual. Totally dissatisfied.

I frequent DD on a regular basis since the introduction of the "Frozen Hot Chocolate". I have become a big fan of this delicious cooling drink when it's made as requested. I always ask for extra cream/milk and sugar to be added because I like the rich flavor it gives my frozen chocolate. Well needless to say I hardly ever get what I ask for. Being polite and asking me “What can I get for you” is nice, but why ask if you're going to give me what you want me to have, and 9 times out of 10 this happens. I don't need a lecture about what it already has in it. I'm a paying customer so give me what I ask for... Please!

I ordered a strawberry banana smoothie expecting a healthy smoothie made from strawberry and banana. The ingredients were: milk, water, sugar, strawberry powder, and then lots of chemicals. The main ingredients should have been: strawberries, bananas, ice. I took one sip then threw it in the trash.

When EVER have you entered a Dunkin' Donuts and they had ABSOLUTELY NO DONUTS? It happened to me on 7/9/2016 at 6:45am. I stood on the line for about 7 minutes before the workers even acknowledged me and I had to get their attention for service AND I was the only one on the line. Not only that they started speaking another language and looking at me as they laughed. At 6:45 am EVERYONE is expecting Hot Coffee and Fresh Donuts, NOPE not at this Dunkin' Donuts... And the sad part is that the workers found this funny. I didn't. I found this to be SAD. Never again will I enter this Dunkin' Donuts store or probably any Dunkin' Donuts establishment. I love Dunkin' Donuts but there is a BAKERY 2 blocks down, I'll pay the extra money. At least I'll know the donuts THERE are FRESH and the service is POLITE.

I go to Dunkin' Donuts almost every morning for a cup of coffee. I am feed up with the constant mistakes, the staff never gets the order correctly. I don't tolerate cream and always ask for whole milk, but for some reason always get cream, even though I specifically ask for milk. I complained directly to a store manager, and he apologized yet the mistake still keeps happening. This is not in just one location, this is in multiple locations. The cost of the coffee goes up yet the staff is so poorly trained and I think overwhelmed. I ask for milk and extra sugar. I get cream or I get dark coffee with no sugar. I have suffered from problems with my stomach due to the mistakes and I also am starting to worry about what they're doing behind the counter and nobody can see them making the coffee either. Very disappointed at the way Dunkin' Donuts handles their business.

I often go to DD for coffee and I'm satisfied with it. What I dislike are the old fashion donuts. I'm an avid fan of old fashion donuts, but the ones at DD taste and feel like they are deep fried regular unglazed donuts. They need to be more dense (not fluffy) and have a crunchy outer glazed texture. I have tried the old fashion donuts at several DD locations around me and I'm very disappointed because they are all the same. :(

I've known Dunkin' Donuts since I was a little girl. My parents would bring home a box of munchkins having assorted flavours, but my favourite one is the white bavarian-filled munchkin. It was only when I've grown up that I learned to appreciate the other flavours of munchkins and they're all sooo good! Sometimes, they may feel a bit dry in the mouth but they're scrumptious nonetheless. There came a time, several years back, when all these other doughnut shops started coming out of nowhere. I've tried them all, and they were good, too. But honestly, they tend to be unnecessarily expensive, which is why I still often opt to purchase from Dunkin' Donuts when I crave for doughnuts. They also have a selection of refreshments which I believe are good too. Dunkin' Donuts is my trusted brand of doughnuts and now that I have a daughter, I've introduced the munchkins to her as well. :-)

When I get donuts and drinks, the donuts are hard and the drink is not correct. I give this place 1 star. They should replace all the Management.

I live right across the street from this location & easily spend around $400 a month there. I didn't even mind waiting in their outrageous line every morning just to get my coffee which was always inconsistent. I have repeatedly given them chances thinking oh it was that employee or whatever excuse but the truth is they have inferior training for these moronic young people who want money but don't want to work! The old manager lady is so overworked & run ragged that she doesn't even care about customers anymore. Day after day they give the wrong item even after repeating out to me when I order, to the extreme of I ordered a big & toasted with sausage & got a croissant with egg & no meat! Maybe they were concerned about my cholesterol? Yeah right!

My girlfriend has had many an unhappily visit there over a simple dunkacinno that they hardly ever got right. Tonight was out! I have had it, my girlfriend was coming over after a long day of work & she hasn't had dinner but all she wanted was the new milky way Ice cream in a s. So she went to the store at 11 pm to get us a couple of ice creams for us. The door was locked but drive thru was available so she went around and carefully placed her order, the guy repeated it twice correctly. The girl behind counter made them, needless to say when she got home the ** hit the fan. She asked for no nuts & hers was loaded with them & the kicker was there was no milky way ice cream! The reason she went there OMG! I opened mine it was completely wrong.

Well it was late & she was tired & crabby so it started us arguing & she threw hers in the trash. I called the store & they said the manager wouldn't be there till 6 am. The girls answer was "well come back. I'll remake it", as to I responded was "isn't FREE - I can't keep driving up there!" So with a disgusted voice she says "well I can put your name on the board to remake it." I told her this happens way too often & that they need to be accountable. She replied "sorry" in a snotty tone that made me want to choke her. Waiting to speak to manager tomorrow, I'm sure with no satisfaction as usual! ** Dunkin'. I will never come back nor will ever stop spreading Ill will towards your stores! I am a small businesses owner & I am going to start some campaign such as trade in your Dunkin' branded merchandise get money off your bill! Don't worry I will share with all my social media outlets also!

I was told these are independently owned and the last time I complained to corporate the franchise owner responded to me. I thought we had a nice conversation & understood each other, he offered me gift certificates to which I refused emphatically & he repeatedly insisted "please take it!" The problem is they think giving me money back is the answer but I would much rather have the employees there more professional & understanding to the customers. Dunkin' corporate should step in & force change before the whole Dunkin' name is garbage! Of course she paid cash & got no receipt.

Since highschool, I've been an avid customer of Dunkin'. Our school canteen had a Dunkin' stall, me and my classmates would flock them during our first break. Their donuts are not only delicious, but also really affordable. I really love their choco bavarian (I remember one time when I told the attendant when I wanted the bavarian, the customer beside me said, "Miss, me too, 'barbarian'"). It's not too sweet and really flavorful. They have other bavarian flavors that I like, like strawberry and cream. Recently, they raised their prices but that's okay, as long as the taste is still as delicious as they have been. There are other new donut companies out there that I've tried. They are okay too but Dunkin' is still different. Also, their donuts are ALWAYS fresh. I've never eaten a bad donut from them. The next time I go to Dunkin', I'll try their coffee.

I get Dunkin Donuts a lot. But recently I noticed the donuts there aren't fresh anymore. Every time I have got them they have always been soft as a cloud and like they just came out. But about 6 times now that has changed. I usually go during the morning and I would expect them to be fresh. But they taste very dry and kinda hard. I don't know what changed, but they use to be very recently made. Their coffee is fantastic, but the donuts do not please me anymore. This has happened over and over. This was at Peachtree City, Georgia Dunkin Donuts.

They are consistently inconsistent. The last time I went there, the coffee was crunchy with all the sugar being at the bottom. The time before that they were out of things. Every time I used to go there, they were out of stock with something, whether it was chicken salad, or a coffee flavour. They were out of something and I had to order something else. Save your money and get McDonald's and Krispy Kreme. McDonald's coffee is always the same and you get what you order. And Krispy Kreme doughnuts are way better.

The Dunkin' Donuts in 11th St., Tracy, CA has very good customer service. The staff is very friendly and warm especially when you grab your coffee and donuts early in the morning. They'll greet you with a smile and a warm welcome. The store even has drive-through so you won't be bothered going down and buying your donuts when you're in a hurry. My father and I love to jog in the morning during our vacation in CA, and would go straight to Dunkin' for breakfast. Our usual order would be dark roast coffee and creamy Bavarian donuts. Definitely the best way to start our day.

Dunkin Donuts was my go to for coffee and donuts in college since they provided good service and products for affordable prices. After not having visited one for a long time, I decided to drop by a Dunkin Donuts for a quick cup of hot chocolate and some donuts. I was greatly disappointed at how the quality of their products has declined. Instead of preparing the hot chocolate themselves using their machine or whatnot, they served me hot water and a pack of their ready to mix hot chocolate. That was fine I guess, but I couldn't get the same consistency of the hot chocolate that I was used to. The donuts were another story. They were not fresh and were a bit hard to chew on, to be honest. Their prices have increased too, but that would not have been a problem if the same quality was maintained.

I've been going to Dunkin' Donuts for over a year. They used to make my coffee correctly everyday but the Wexford, PA location is the worst location ever!!! Don't go there!!! The manager is the fakest ** ever. My order isn't even difficult. All I ever order is a large iced cookie dough coffee with 3 creams and 1 sugar. At first they started putting so much sugar in it that it wasn't even drinkable and they said they don't even follow our orders. Then they started putting less and less cookie dough flavor in our coffee so we started asking for extra. EVERYDAY they mess up my order so I have to ask for it to be remade.

Today was the final straw. I go everyday with my friend and we each order a large coffee the same way. We placed the order today and in the background we heard a woman worker say "Oh God" in an exasperated way then we pulled up. Our coffee had NO COOKIE DOUGH in it. We asked them to put more in and they added one pump to mine and none to my friends. Then we said it still didn't taste like cookie dough and the woman who said "Oh God" said "I put so much cookie dough in there that if you don't taste it something's wrong with your taste buds and you'll have a glucose attack." We were so mad we just left. We went to a different Dunkin' Donuts and they said there's no cookie dough in either of them. We are so done!!! We spend an average of $400 a month there. I'm thinking about never going there again after the way we've been treated.

I and my nephew love Dunkin' Donuts munchkins. We like that it's small and bite sized. I always buy him a box before I go home. On Friday nights, we usually watch our favorite movie at home while eating munchkins. For us, they are better than popcorns when watching movies. And we always fight for the last piece. And of course, I ALWAYS lose!! Hahaha. We love it so much that we once planned to have our own Dunkin' Donuts store in the future.

It seems that through the years, Dunkin' Donuts' donuts are getting smaller and smaller. I don't know if I just grew or if it really did became smaller. I went to one of their branches recently and the photos of their sandwiches looked good. So I tried their egg sandwich. It was nasty! I gave them another chance and came back to try out the three mushroom sandwich. Still nasty! I think they should just focus on their donuts. They should just make larger sized donuts. I would've given them 1 star, but at least the taste of their donuts did not change.

Dunkin' Donuts signifies that 'first love never dies'. Since it is my first love, although there are already many donut stores that opened in our city, once in a while I would always go back to their nutty choco, coco choco, apple filled donuts, brownies, and munchkins. It stays affordable compared to other donuts, and it tastes good. The dough is not as overwhelmingly sweet unlike all others. They have all the simple classic flavors that I have loved since I was a kid. But I cannot always say they are serving fresh donuts. There's one particular branch in our city that we never go since they tend to serve already dried donuts.

There's also another branch that we always go to since they seem to serve the freshest donuts. Still I am giving Dunkin Donut 5 stars, how can't I? But I hope they will make sure that all their branches/franchise serve fresh donuts. I hope they will not disappoint me and the other customers who have stayed as their loyal customer all these years. If one branch will not follow these simple rule best to close it down.

I am an avid fan of Dunkin' Donuts. They were the very first doughnut franchise that reached here in the Philippines and I have been enjoying them since I was a kid. But with the influx of these other doughnut chains, it seems that DD has been struggling to have a piece of that market share. It all started when they sold their classic all-time favourite doughnuts at a higher price which they said they did in order to maintain the quality of their products. I'm okay with that, however, these couple of years they seem to take the consignment route where they consign their doughnuts to convenience stores and small stalls around the mall.

Most of the products in these consignments are not refreshed as much as they should be. And, this defeats the purpose of raising their prices since most of their products in these consignments are stocked and are already stale and we are not getting fresh doughnuts from them. The last time I bought at a convenience store, the doughnut was already stale from being refrigerated too long. I don't think it's worth the price upgrade then. But to tell you the truth, I still love the doughnuts although I won't be buying them off of any sketchy Dunkin' Donuts shelves from convenience stores anymore.

I sat down to eat and while I was eating they were sweeping and mopping in between my legs and seat while I was eating. I told the young lady to stop until I finished and she kept on. I then talked to the manager Carlos and he said nothing to her while he watched her doing this then she said something to the co-worker in the language which was Indian and they started laughing. I then told them that they were acting unprofessional and disrespectful as well. With what happened I will surely let my friends and family not to visit that location. I threw out my cash receipt. I didn't know that I needed it to make a complaint.

Dunkin' Donuts Company Profile