3.2/5 (75 ratings)

About Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dunkin' Donuts?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dunkin' Donuts?

Original review: May 23, 2022

I frequent this location about 5 times a week. The lady that took my order had a wave cap on her head and she was very unprofessional. My order was incorrect- I tried to get her attention. She came over to the window and slammed the window. I parked my car and I went into the store and the lady that was waiting on me told me that she shut the window because I wanted special treatment. While I was in the lobby the same lady told everyone that was ordering they would need to leave because they were understaff. The lobby was full of Midway ISD students who looked confused and unsure as to what to do next. By far the worst experience.

Original review: May 20, 2022

Our hot sandwiches were served cold. Even the cheese on my bacon and egg croissant was hard and the egg was hardly lukewarm. They were clearly busy as the lady behind making our food told the rest of the customers that she will no longer make hot food. I would have rather waited patiently for hot food. Even if they were understaffed, I would prefer to just wait patiently.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 6, 2022

Order a coffee with 2 Sweet and Lows and a apple fritter at Dunkin At Corlies Ave and Route 35 in Neptune NJ. Received coffee with cream and sugar and no apple fritter. At the window I e-ordered the apple fritter and paid with credit card. Received rest of order, but no receipt. I had to sound car horn to get any person to come back to window to get receipt. Not only was I given both receipts, but also received attitude. Poor service and the receipts were missing Store # and Survey Code numbers.

Original review: May 3, 2022

Almost every other day I order at drive thru speaker. It’s this one worker constantly give me attitude for no apparent reason. Today she slam the window in my face. While arguing and threatening me to have somebody come to job and whoop my **. Very unprofessional. Will be taken further action if I come back and she’s still employed!

Original review: May 1, 2022

Dunkin' Donuts chain make their chickens suffer from overcrowded and inhumane conditions. They have no room to move because they are forced into cages with way too many other hens. These cages are filthy and many of the chickens suffer severe claw disease from going through the crates or cages they are forced to stand on. They state they will make changes, but they DO NOT follow through.

Original review: April 23, 2022

My husband went to Dundee Rd Palatine Illinois Dunkin and order at drive thru my coffee. Large caramel macchiato that most of the time I order at Elgin during my work day but this specific store the coffee or the machiatto taste gross, first my husband order hot then when he got at the window they give him cold. And my husband said he order hot first. The register even give my husband dirty looked and when she check the receipt she saw it it’s hot that my husband order and they make the coffee. But machiatto taste so gross. They rush how they just pump caramel. I paid more than $5 in machiatto that taste so gross. I’m very very angry.

Original review: April 20, 2022

When I pulled up to the drive-through, I have a disability where it takes me a minute to get out what I need to say, the man taking my order was very rude and wouldn't even give me a chance to speak. Even when my caregiver said, "Give him a minute, he's trying" and he kept repeating, "Are you ready to order?" when I was speaking and when my caregiver said it, he still didn't get it right. Very annoying day there at the drive-through. I've been a weekly loyal customer for years.

Original review: April 6, 2022

However do not recommend the toast. It is not worth the price. One piece of toast with hummus and 4 pieces of sundried tomatoes. I can make the same thing at home for way less than they charge. I could see if this was outstanding but it is average at most for $3.99. Should cost $1.99 because that’s all it’s worth. Not very happy for the money I spent.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2022

We have ordered Boston Creme many times. We've noticed an increasing shrinkage of fillings while being charged increasing more. Calls to the store were left unanswered. DDC has seemingly slipped from a pinnacle to the gutter!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2022

I recently made my weekly trip to Dunkin' Donuts to purchase Donuts for the coworkers as I do weekly. When we opened the box we found heart shaped donuts (About half the size of normal). This is a total ripoff. If Dunkin wants to be cute about Valentine's Day with their donut shapes they should at least reduce the price. I'm sure these heart donuts are only 1/2 the size of normal. Dunkin has lost a regular customer. It's crap like this that puts a bad taste in the mouth of customers.

Dunkin' Donuts Company Information