2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.67/5

Dunkin' Donuts Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dunkin' Donuts?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dunkin' Donuts?

Original review: April 2, 2021

The above store never can open on time, and or when I arrive at 4:00/4:05am I am told the coffee isn't ready and they just opened, when in reality they are suppose to open at 4am. At times this causes me to leave without getting coffee or just getting to work with 3 minutes or less to spare to clock in. There is NEVER AN HELLO, GOOD MORNING NOR THANK YOU and I feel as though that's poor customer service.

Original review: March 22, 2021

Dunkin Donuts this morning....YUCKKKK I have NEVER had bad at Dunkin but today...EVERYTHING HORRIBLE. So disappointed!!! Customer Service was horrible. Half food missing. Rest food horrible taste and wasnt even done. Ordered Sausage Egg and egg was runny. Blueberry Matcha tasted like watery paste. This location was on Harshman Dayton Ohio.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 14, 2021

I ordered a bacon snacker and 2 avocado toast... The bacon was raw and the avocado toast wasn’t toasted and there was barely even a smear of avocado on the bread! I spent over $9 on awful food from the Macon Rd Columbus GA location... Customer service is awful as far as they don’t greet you at the speaker or window.. They state your total then hand you some awful food to go with their awful attitude! I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND EATING AT THE DUNKIN DOUGHNUTS ON MACON RD. COLUMBUS GEORGIA.

Original review: March 13, 2021

I downloaded Dunkin’ Donut app last Thursday to check out menu and 3 days later they tried to charge my credit card for a $15.00 gift card and I never entered any financial info, so be careful!! Not sure how they accessed my financial info.

Original review: March 13, 2021

I have been using Dunkin’ Donuts for years, including the app for mobile orders. However, I also go inside to order at the register at times, like when it’s a group order. Tonight my boyfriend and I went to a Dunkin’ and unfortunately it wasn’t good service, unlike other Dunkin’s we’ve been to! There were three bow tie donuts left so we asked for them and the cashier said “Those are for mobile orders.” My boyfriend asked, “Then why are they still there?” And she said because she hadn’t grabbed them yet. First off, when I worked at a store I learned that if a customer requested an unavailable product then something you absolutely should say is “I’m sorry but..”... this woman didn’t even apologize for the mistake. Her “Oh well” attitude in responding made her sound extremely careless.

Second, the mobile order customer is not there yet while we’re standing right in front of the cashier and the bow ties were still on display. She may have not taken them off display fast enough but that is not our problem. I recall doing a mobile order once where they didn’t have the donut I ordered so they told me when I got there and let me choose a different one. When you do a mobile order you should know there’s a possibility that what you’re ordering is not there but you don’t know until you get there (which technically is a whole different other complaint) so give the requested product to the people who are right in front of you!

Original review: March 8, 2021

I was on my way to work, went through the drive-through. Didn’t receive full order. I was upset because I was on my way to work. Went down the street to get on the interstate. I went back I asked where was my sandwich? The young man said he didn’t know what I was talking about. Then begin to tell the customer in the driveway, with a attitude like that I bet she sleep good at night! I didn’t need his smart mouth! Then as I was walking back to my car, he’s at the driveway with a smirk on his face! When they messed up my order!

Original review: March 2, 2021

Coffee at all locations is always inconsistent with quality and service. This business is supposed to be the experts and specialize in delivery of coffee products that are top notch. Price is heftier than Starbucks who we all know is the king of drinks! One large cup of coffee with a shot of espresso is 4.46. I can’t even order cream in my coffee at these locations because the variations of cream differs from who is actually making my drink. I order my cream on the side and anything else I put in it because there is no expertise in delivery or service.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2021

It seems that unless it is before 10AM, one is unable to purchase a latte of any sort at any Dunkin in Southern New Hampshire. The machine is "down for cleaning" is what I have been told at 11AM, at 2PM, at 6PM. Like the mythical McDonald's ice cream cone, the Dunkin latte seems not to exist, and yet one can still pre-order a latte on the app. When one arrives to pick it up the staff will ask if they can give you something in place of your latte. Otherwise you have to call a phone number on the app and jump through hoops to receive a refund. It's a good thing Starbucks is just down the road.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2021

I’ve been coming to the Dunkin’ Donuts in Barefoot Bay Florida since October when I took a new position with a nursing company. Every single visit there’s an issue from a dirty bathroom, to being out of product, to poor customer service. Why do I come back? Because it’s the only coffee shop that I know of in Barefoot Bay. Today I went in to get a vanilla CHIA and the girls stared at me with no response and I said, "Is there an issue" and she said, "We don’t carry that." Then she spoke up and said, "You’re not seeing it correctly" and rolled her eyes. I guess I’m going to have to go to Sebastian out of my way because this is the only Dunkin’ Donuts that there’s an issue with every time I go which is at least three times a week. And unprofessional sloppy manager to people who do not know how to speak to the general public.

It’s very sad because it’s not like it’s occasional. It’s every single time and as I read reviews or local reviews they’re all bad. So whoever is above the manager has an issue with this branch to where it’s going to close eventually. Perhaps if they paid a manager with good experience starting with customer service training and went to purchase product so you don’t keep running out, maybe then the branch will be successful.

I went through the drive-through last week, all three drinks I asked for she reported they were out of so I tried something new and she gave it to me for free because she was upset whoever was running the window, that they were out of everything. I’ve been going to Dunkin’ Donuts for years and I’ve never once went to any branch in any state that I’ve been in where they ran out of everything. My hope for the bay customers they clean this branch up with all new staff. As for me I’ll drive 3 miles out of my way to go get my coffee in Sebastian. Very disappointed.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2020

Dunkin' Donuts in Northfield Center, Ohio situated next to Giant Eagle on State Route 82. Time 7:00 PM, Thursday, 12/17/20. Pulled up to drive-thru and asked if the Glazed Donuts were fresh. Clerk said yes so I ordered a half dozen. I then asked if the Crullers were fresh and the clerk responded yes so I ordered a half dozen and took home my order of a box of 12 donuts. When I arrived home I immediately sat down to eat my Donuts and Crullers. Wow...was I ever disappointed. The first Cruller I picked up was very hard...I had to break it into pieces in order to get it into my mouth to chew it...It definitely was not fresh.

In fact when I picked up another one to eat I dropped it on the table and it made a thud noise. The same thing happened when I ate the Glazed Donuts. Suffice it to say that the four items I ate were absolutely not fresh and could have been a day old or more. I am now sitting here typing this review waiting to throw up. Thanks for lying to me DD employees, I doubt very much if I will ever go to Dunkin' Donuts again.

Dunkin' Donuts Company Information