1.19/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

Dunkin' Donuts

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 16, 2017

281 Dunkin' Donuts Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

Self with son visited your outlet at City Centre, Dwarka Sector 12, Delhi today at 2000h. We purchased a box of 9 donuts. The salesman, Jitender gave a booklet for free coffee. I asked him if we can get two coffees free against our purchase to which he answered in the affirmative. I gave two coupons and waited for around 10 minutes. There was no sign of the coffee. Then when I asked him again, he told that I have to purchase two donuts again for that. This has been a humiliating experience as he should've told us clearly in the first place. I'm real wild due to this experience and am planning NOT TO VISIT any of your outlets in future. Thanks for spoiling our day.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

I went to the drive up window at the Diamond Hill, Cumberland, R.I. Dunkin' Donuts. My husband wanted a chocolate frosted coffee roll. There were other things in my order a coffee, tea and 2 doughnuts. The female staff on the speaker said they had maple frosted and plain. I asked if they could frost the plain and she said "no". There was no one behind me in line and you could see the inside of the shop had no other customers. She said "do you want the plain or maple or not?" I took the plain. When I got to the window to pick up my order I asked why they couldn't frost the coffee roll and was told "too many people were asking us to frost donuts and we were running out of frosting". Maybe you are making the wrong type of donuts for this area market???

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Sept. 9, 2017

September 4th. Keyport NJ location. Broad St. After coming home to find my complete order wrong, I called DDs store. The manager told me, "No problem, come in the next day and it would be fixed." The cashier the next day pretty much called me a liar in front of the other customers. I explained the mistakes on the order and who I spoke to about it. I didn't have a receipt, (I found it later) but the manager was aware of the situation. I was told the manager could not be reached. Then, I was told he was on vacation. This cashier, who has as probably around 19 years old, then told me I was probably in the wrong location. What? Also, that I could not have gone to that DD's because they did not to open at that time. I went there at 8:30 am. Was this a joke? They open at 5.30 AM. I only go the same DD. He kept asking questions treating me like I was lying.

I left embarrassed and offended. He was rude and arrogant. That night, I came across my receipt so I took it back to the same cashier the next day. He offered no apology. Just scrutinized the receipt. Finally, he gave me my money back. When, I told him he shouldn't treat customers like that, he said he didn't know what I was talking about. I then asked for a copy of the receipt I had just handed him. He refused. I asked for the GM number, he just shrugged his shoulders. That's the last time I will ever go a DDs. Sorry I can't provide the receipt. The cashier, Lewis, would not give it back, nor would he give me a copy. I've called back to speak to a manager three times. No one is ever available. I guess I'll call corporate. But, my family are no longer customers at this establishment.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

I write more unethical reviews than good ones. I try but they are harder to get printed. But I am a KK person and never DD. But this one is outside of a hospital I have been to 5 times and every time my friend wants his doughnuts especially after hospital food. But in NYC and I am not exaggerating, but it's hard to find great service with a smile and to add to it a big heart with a conscience. Every time I get the same kid and the 1st time I only needed change for bus home. And they are not supposed to do that without a sale. But I know there's a button on the bottom and it is used at their discretion. So I never forgot that because I'm used to mediocre service and after 7 years in NYC, I'm immune to it.

But this last time I went in for change because I was leaving the hospital after being released. I needed change and bought 2 doughnuts as not to take advantage of the button. And I paid and he gave me change and I said please keep a dollar, and he said that's too much. This kid is so humble and I wish I knew the name on the ticket was him. Because I'd call DD home office and give him a great review. The whole truth, this store is too clean to be a franchise. And usually the owner is out there eyeing everything. But every time all college and or hs kids. In the south including W. VA & Maryland things are different in personality and great pride is taken. I do not notice the same persona here.

I know that on 9/1/17 @ 6:36 pm I had the same cashier but I noticed everyone else & don't want to single him out but he's the only one I had and the store was all times spotless and customers were respectful. And too bad I am a picky KK person and not a DD person. In Ga in the 80's, working age was 13 with a parent's consent. For 35 year's I was in customer service and I would have never gotten away with calling someone an unthinkable name or show an attitude towards the customer. I hope this review makes it on the list of Consumeraffairs.com of ethical standards on a business.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

Dunkin’ Donuts passes on price increase to customer. Went from $2.10 to $2.18 to $2.28 for a medium hot regular coffee. I don't care if it's cheaper than Starbucks. It's still too much for a cup of coffee. It's unfair the company makes so much money. Are you kidding me? Stop being greedy and raising cost!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dunkin' Donuts?

Original review: Aug. 30, 2017

This is the complaint I sent to Customer Service. I would like to register a complaint about a couple incidents that happened to me at a local Dunkin' Donuts Shop which is located at 4305 Belmont Ave. Youngstown, Ohio 44505. A while back like maybe 3 weeks ago I tried to get a free small iced coffee on a Monday after a Cleveland Indian's (tribe) weekend win using my DD Card, but they said I would need to have the app on my phone to get the free drink so they denied me the free iced coffee.

The tribe won this past weekend winning both on Saturday and again on Sunday so today on Aug 28, 2017, I tried again with the app on my phone but they scanned my phone and said it would ring up free but it didn't ring up free because I was charged $2.29. When I asked why I was charged they told me that the offer was no longer in effect. I showed them on my phone that the offer was still in effect with an Aug 28, 2017 expiration and they still did not give me a free small iced coffee. I told them if I had to pay for it I didn't want it.

I had $56.72 on my card but they charged me $2.29 so I just checked the balance remaining on my card on Dunkin' Donuts website and it shows only $54.43. I left the Shop without any iced coffee and my card was deducted $2.29. Needless to say I am very disappointed with the way I was treated and felt that somebody on a corporate level should know about it. Thank you in advance for reading this email complaint. That is the end of the complaint but in addition I would like to add. The employees at this Shop, including the managers simply do not care about their customers. They refuse to listen attentively to what is said to them. They have a know it all attitude and talk down to you without showing you any respect. Needless to say, they will not get any more of my business.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

My son and I were aboard Isarog bus whose terminal is in Cubao. This happened on the evening of Aug 29, 2017 at around 7:45 pm. While we were waiting for the bus to leave, a supposed Dunkin' Donuts employee (he was wearing the orange uniform but no name tag) went inside the bus and sold us a box of munchkins (15 pcs) worth 150 pesos. I thought it was too expensive at 10 pesos each and he told my son that they usually put just 15 otherwise it will be too expensive already. So I googled and it turned out that we were most likely scammed as a box of 25 munchkins will only cost 115 pesos or so. To the management of Dunkin' Donuts, kindly ensure that no one else fall victim to this kind of incident. I admit it was irresponsible of me not to check right there but I trusted the company that they would protect the interest of their consumers in all aspects. Thank you and I hope to hear from you.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

Beware everyone. Today I opened my email and saw 4 emails from http://www.dunkindonuts.com/. They were able to purchase 2 gift cards of $99 each with someone elses credit card. I am very upset because in financial transaction at least should received one email with a link to confirm you are the owner of the account. This account was created and processed under my name and personal information. When I contacted Dunkin Donut customer service I was refer to the loss prevention department and I am still waiting on the phone call. Dunkin Donuts was negligent and does not offer the consumer the adequate security. I feel very helpless at this moment and I hope someone contacts me soon if I don't get arrested for something I didn't do.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2017

A small iced coffee not special brew cost 2.70. I find that way too expensive for watered down iced coffee especially when you can get 3 times the size of their container for 99 cents this summer at 7 11 stores. It is advertised as the big gulp and you can make it yourself inside the store. I will not be going back to Dunkin Donuts especially after reading about one of their employees not serving police officers.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2017

"America runs on donuts" or in this instance 'runs from them'. On Friday of last week I decided to go into the new Dunkin' Donuts store that had just a few days before opened in Dahlgren, King George, Virginia. On entering the store and standing at the counter not one of the 4 employees behind the counter greeted me, I was the only one in the store. Eventually I was acknowledged and my order taken. While standing there I noticed flies all over the trays of donuts. I quickly pointed out that there were flies on the food and the response was nothing. It was when they took a drive through order and proceeded to put the donuts, from the trays the flies had been on, in a bag and hand them to the customer. I was astounded, my order was then completed and paid for and as I left I proceeded to the trash and dispose of them. Still no one batted an eye, asked what was wrong or took any notice.

I was going to visit my mother in the hospital and take her and the nursing staff who care for her some donuts. I could not even begin to tell you how there was no way I could take food into a hospital building knowing that the food was possibly contaminated. I do hope that someone reads this that will take some action. Otherwise your slogan should be changed to "America runs on contaminated donuts".

Original review: July 21, 2017

Ordered 4 ex-large coffee which weren't made properly, and a dozen apple fritters @ $1.49 each. There was hardly any apples in any of them. A waste of money. I am so mad that I placed a complaint to their corporate office as well. They need a proper training program on how to make very light sweet coffees, and a supervisor who has a brain to see that the donuts and fritters are made correctly.

Original review: July 10, 2017

7-10-2017 6:00 am bought ex-large coffee. When I got to work tasted the coffee, it was like hot water run through old coffee grounds to give it color. There was no flavor at all. Never had an experience like this before.

Original review: July 6, 2017

Can't or won't scan free rewards. Gives invalid transaction. This happened to 2 different people 3 weeks apart. Dunkin corporate knows about it. They gave me points to make up for the inconvenience. This applies to the 750 Mineral Spring Ave. store in Pawtucket only. Why they get away with doing this is beyond me.

Original review: July 4, 2017

I ordered a large iced coffee French vanilla! Again wrong! So $2.94 wasted AGAIN! I'm not sure how a business stays in business when they get it wrong 90% of the time! The Dunkin' Donuts on East State street in Rockford Illinois is not going to make it, people are going to get sick and tired of not getting what they ordered.

Original review: June 22, 2017

Although I live next door to a Krispy Kreme donut shop, I went to Dunkin' Donuts so I could get a Maple donut. Not made at KK. Imagine my surprise to discover DD no longer makes Maple donuts. I asked why they stopped making them and was told Corporate decided they didn't see well enough. I asked the clerk how many people have asked for Maple donuts since they stopped making them... He said, "a lot." Maple donuts are the go-to donut for breakfast... Maple bars, Raised Maple Donuts, Maple Frosted Cake Donuts. They were the only reason I kept going there. So now I guess there is NO reason to go there.

Original review: June 5, 2017

My boyfriend and I went to out to Dunkin Donuts in Port Richey, FL, area code 34668 between 1:30 and 2:00 am to get something to snack on before we went to bed. I am still up posting this even though I have to be up in an hour. I just feel insulted and disrespected. I just had to say something which normally I wouldn't. Just this was a bigger deal than I ever faced at a place before. We pulled through the drive through which nobody was behind us at the time I looked. I knew what I wanted just not how I wanted it. I asked the employee how much is the difference in price between having a veggie and cheese patty put on a flat bread or a bagel. I decided I wanted the bagel right away because I love everything bagels.

My boyfriend then took no longer than a minute and a half to figure out if he wanted an ice coffee or coolatta and right before he got to say what he wanted the employee said in a really rude tone that he needs to hurry it up because there is a customer behind us like pretty much almost yelling. Which I was watching and he/she just pulled up behind us. So they didn't wait long at all. Our order took way less than a few minutes to place so she could have been more patient and polite. Which you are supposed to be patient and respectful when you are dealing with customers anyways. We went up to the window to grab my veggie bagel and our drinks. I asked if she can add whip cream to my frozen hot chocolate and she says without my knowledge about the whip cream, "How can I give it to you if we don't have it". Again in a rude manner.

We were fed up and walked in to talk to the manager and they said they weren't present. So we asked for a discount for the trouble she gave us and she said, "Absolutely not". So we said we're going to corporate to make a report because she is very rude and doesn't know how to work with customers. I was so mad and said she didn't deserve a job like that if she didn't work with people well. I have never called on a company in my life. So then she says in her exact words: "Oh you want to call corporate, I can jump over this counter and handle you right now." I was like, "Go ahead."

And I wasn't planning on fighting. I was just hoping to catch it on tape if she took it that far. I am not a rude person and actually really patient but she tested my patients and I was not rude in the beginning until I was treated rudely especially after being threatened. I am not one to start trouble and I was very polite until she wasn't. She actually had the cops come to my house and they couldn't do anything because I didn't do anything wrong. They did ban me from calling or going back. Which isn't fair because I am not the one who started the issue. I can prove it if I recorded it myself, yet it is recorded at Dunkin if need be. Why would I start an issue on a drive through when all I want is something to eat and go to bed because it's late at night.

I have lived in Port Richey for 24 years and moved here when I was 3. I have been going to that Dunkin since I remember and it was almost laws good. The service was great just I am picky about coffee and find them too sweet sometimes, but normally it's just right. So I have never had any major problems. I never seen her or had any problems with anyone but with her. I never have trouble with anyone really. Only way I do is if people are rude to me. The girl that worked with her walked out of the back without knowing what was going on and tried sticking up for her which made the situation worse because the other lady was in the wrong. I just told her, "You don't know what happened so please stay out of it".

Also some other dude was in line. Ethan had no idea what was happening and tried to be a witness to the cops which I did nothing but stick up for myself and then leave. I never threatened or anything. That was all her. I told her when she threatened me to try me and the other stuff I mentioned and left. My advice is never go at night if you want to order from there because for one they are rude, they are slow and they have no idea how to treat customers. Sorry for the rant, but just thought I should give people a heads up and make a complaint.

Original review: June 4, 2017

Went there at 945 am with 100 bill left with 74 $ trusted they have gave me right change back got down to a friend's appt I was running late to counted money I had left cost me 26 for 2 iced coffees. No receipt you shouldn't have to ask for 1. Went back 10 mins later they made me wait 10 mins to count draw said it wasn't short. Didn't count other draw at that. Took my name and number, they never called me back after going back there this am to complain. I just called them at 245. They said a man have me back right change on video and it was a young woman there was 2 at drive thru window today not a man.

Poor Customer service poorly ran. Sad the place don't pay enough. They gotta steal customers money. They rip them off. I didn't see video. Then said she counted draw in front of me. I never seen her count the money. It is behind the counter. Shady company half ass ran by ghetto people that need to steal good paying customer's money. They lost a good customer and they are Jews and over priced at that 6$ for iced coffees my iced coffee tastes like dog shot at that. Then the 2 idiots behind counter tried to give me hot coffees talk about stupid workers go back to school and learn to count back the right change when someone hands you 100 bill. I will never go to Dunkin Donuts again. rather give McDonald's money.

Original review: May 29, 2017

We were coming into the door. The employee was on her phone and not paying attention to anyone who walked in to enjoy some coffee or donuts. She locked the door right at the time we were coming in. It looked as there was nobody inside. We knocked on the door so one of the employees looked at us, rolled her eyes, and walked away. MY DAUGHTER WAS VERY UPSET BECAUSE SHE DID NOT GET A DONUT ON HER BIRTHDAY. We are very upset at this kind of service.

Original review: May 24, 2017

I stopped into a Dunkin Donuts not far from my house on the way to work at about 6:15 in the morning and I usually go through the drive-thru. However there were about 10 cars in front of me and I did not have the time to wait, so I parked and went inside. I went up to counter and placed my order and paid for it and I went to the Men's room to urinate and wash my hands. When I entered the Men's room there was a very offensive and horrible odor that I almost gagged. I proceeded to walk up to the urinal, however there was a large hefty bag over it saying "Out of order". So I had no choice but to go into the only stall that was there and when I opened the door I actually jumped back and put my hand over my mouth and was completely shocked and became sick from what I seen and smelt.

Someone had the nerve, gall and audacity to have horrible diarrhea all over the place including the wall and it was like a bazooka actually went off. I almost vomited right then and there. I immediately left the Men's room, went back out to the counter and demanded to see the manager immediately. The girl paged him and he came out and came up to me and said, "Sir, Welcome to Dunkin Donuts. How can I help you?" I replied, "How can you help me? Go in the Men's room and that will tell you how you can help me".

He proceeded to go into the Men's room and he was not in there more than 30 seconds and he came running out with his hand over his mouth and shaking his head and he came up to me and said, "Sir, I am so sorry you had to experience something like that and would you like a free cup of coffee on me?" I replied, "No, I do not want any free coffee from you and that was totally disgusting and I should call the health department and have you shut down!" He replies, "Again, Sir I am so sorry that this happened to you and this has been happening on a frequent basis every other day and we believe it is employee related." I replied, "Employee related! You mean to tell me you have someone working here that does things like that and then goes back and handles people's food?". He replied, "Again Sir, I am so sorry and have a good day". After that incident I will never step foot in another Dunkin Donuts ever again. YUCK!

Original review: May 1, 2017

April 23rd my mom Ericka ** entered Dunkin' Donuts Brooklyn, NY on Marcy Ave & Bway. The girl at the counter after asking her to be more attentive and put down her cellphone, she went ballistic called my mom a **, and cursed my mother's mom recently deceased harsh expletives I'm not at liberty to say all in Spanish and went back to her cellphone. This Euro sewage mouth parasite is what Dunkin' Donuts hired to represent this area. Shameful, we called for an update. They closed the case. No gift card, no email of apology and yes the latrine mouth is still employed at that location. She will not get away with this, it's condoned from her superiors not us.

Original review: April 22, 2017

I have been going to Dunkin Donuts for many years. The quality over the last year has gotten worse and worse, and I go to many different locations here in RI. I like Iced Tea. Please tell me how hard is it to provide your customer with a fresh cup - especially when you are charging such high prices for it? One day it is good, the next it tastes sour and I end up throwing it away. The inconsistent quality is really a turnoff. I love Cumberland Farms. They make a fresh batch every few hours and charge only.99 cents for it! Sadly I am going to stay away from Dunkin Donuts in the future.

Original review: April 22, 2017

I was at Dunkin Donuts the other day and a lady working there asked me if I liked to smoke. I said "no" and ordered my coffee. Then as I was sitting down with my friend there to catch up with her, a man working there came over with his broom and shoved it at my feet and said "I'm going to have to ask you to leave miss. You're in my way. Get up." I hate Dunkin Donuts. Never go there.

Original review: April 7, 2017

On the way to work I stopped for a large coffee at the nearest Dunkin Donuts. I went inside and ordered a large Caramel Macchiato from the counter. The staff member stated the other person in the store would wait on me but she was busy at the window filling orders. He finally went to the cash register and took my order. I was asked if I wanted beer or tequila flavoring in my coffee. I stated I did not believe that was a good idea when I was heading to my job at the hospital (I was wearing scrubs). The coffee I paid $4.90 for was a plain iced coffee with NO caramel or sweetener. After arriving at work and taking a couple of sips I threw the coffee down the sink telling my co-workers what had happened. To be honest the employee seemed to be drunk or high on something. What a horrible experience!

Original review: April 1, 2017

I visit Dunkin' Dunuts everyday. I am self employed, so I stop in different locations throughout the week. The location on Candler Road in Decatur, GA. is ALWAYS bad. I don't understand it! They have enough people working there to take care of you, but it seems customers are a bother! We are getting in the way of their cleaning! It's amazing how much they don't care if you have to wait. It doesn't matter if there are 5 people in line or only 1. The thing that pisses me off the most is when several employees behind the counter walk past you and don't even acknowledge you are standing there! Today, as I was the only 1 at the counter, 3 people walked by, noticed I was waiting to purchase, and kept walking! Not even a "hello"! This location is the worst I have seen. Can't understand why service is so bad! I will definitely take this location off my list. Pathetic!

Original review: March 30, 2017

Store: 3303 Monument Road 32225. Avoid at all costs! Ordered a dozen bagels not sliced or toasted. He asked me to step aside. Took 2 other orders and gave them their food. He told another guy to get my bagels, the other guy told him he could not. I told him "you have taken 2 orders and I'm still standing here. Just throw them in a bag, this is ridiculous." I finally left the store after 30 minutes. Horrible service.

Original review: March 22, 2017

After purchasing a cup of coffee at Dunkin' Donuts the Assistant Store Manager falsely made a claim that my car was illegally parked overnight as a reason for towing. The Store Manager ** explained to me that they are very busy during the week and her employees do not have room for parking. What I don't understand is how you can be so busy during the operating hours of the week and still have time to identify which cars to tow to make room for employee parking.

My car was parked within a 2-hour period. My car arrived around 10:10 a.m. and was reported and then towed before noon. I verified the details of the towing company Essential Towing that the legal basis Dunkin' Donuts made for towing my car was overnight parking. When I asked the Store Manager to speak with the Assistant Store Manager who made the decision, I was provided with the answer, "She isn't here today," and "She will tell you the same thing." My guess for this rash, reckless decision is desperation for staff parking. Apparently, there isn't enough parking space in the lot for their employees to find adequate parking. So instead, they have to tow customer vehicles to brute force their way into providing parking for staff.

Usually in the event prior to towing, a courtesy written notice is delivered to the owner of the vehicle. In this case, no such notice was issued. I've been a loyal customer to this store for the past year, and today my business relationship with this store has been terminated. What incurred as a $3 charge for coffee was accompanied by a $400 surcharge for towing services. This is at my own expense and without reimbursement.

I wonder if the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager would be so eager to make that decision if that $400 was charged on their accounts. What is that week's paycheck for them? A biweekly paycheck for their employees? What is so egregious about their managerial decision is the fact that they blatantly lied out it; they made a false claim to expedite the towing process. They were so desperate to make room for employee parking that they were willing to lie to other people and make up excuses to justify such a decision.

When I followed up to inquire more details and contact information about the Assistant Store Manager, no information was provided. I can tell you that the Store Manager ** most likely approved the decision and defended the actions of her Assistant Store Manager. How can you blatantly lie to my face and tell me your store is so busy but still make time during operations to find which cars to tow, especially within a 2-hour period. I'm guessing staff parking takes precedence over sales and operations of the store. I'm also assuming parking is a priority over monthly sales quotas, customer service, and store efficiency. From this experience I am questioning the credentials of management other than longevity in that store.

Upon further examination, Google and Yelp both have poorly reviews about the service of the store ranging from serving customers with unacceptable coffee products to rude service. Please have corporate and customer service take a look into this situation. It appears that there is a deeper, underlying issue that is within the operations and management of the store on 1425 Washington Avenue.

Original review: March 17, 2017

I've been a loyal customer at Dunkin' Donuts for the past 5 years. I am a commuter, working and living in one state during the week and heading home to rural Virginia on Fridays, sometimes, Saturdays, and they have been a God-send for my weekly stops to order my Iced Mocha Decaf with a twist of caramel. And I still love that drink, with an occasional donut. But sometimes I also need food -- like one of their previously delicious sandwiches. First of all I love the customer service at Dunkin' Donuts. At any one of their stores I've been to the staff is the best! My critique/review is on the rapid decline in quality of their food, which used offer healthy alternatives to some of the other fast food chains and I would like to know, what the heck happened?

One day I ordered an Egg White with Cheese sandwich. First of all, if anyone recalls, cheddar cheese used to be their default cheese. At least it was up to about two years ago. Now, unless you request it you get that same artificial cheese "food" (not even real American cheese, much less, cheddar). But my main complaint is the egg white literally disintegrated in my mouth like sand in water! Once I'd taken a bite and felt its texture, truthfully -- I have no need to lie -- it was so awful that I spit it back into its wrapper, put the whole thing back into the bag, and placed it into my car door compartment to trash later. Had I not already left I would definitely have told them and asked for a refund.

I used to like their egg omelette type of sandwiches with veggies, but now the texture of their "whole" eggs also tastes artificial. I think it is real egg but I don't know what preparation they are using to cause the white part to taste so crumbly. It's disgusting and brings to mind the old '70s classic movie, Soylent Green. Come on, Dunkin' Donuts, you gotta do better than this. Please!

Original review: March 10, 2017

I don't know why Dunkin' had to change their ways, assuming to stay profitable. Back in the 80's, 90's, you could get an awesome coffee and donut. People came in and Sat at the counters with friends and family to enjoy. Not anymore. I will not buy a coffee or donuts from them anymore. The coffee is horrible now, so weak, and the donuts are always stale. Even in the mornings when the manager told me they were the freshest. I only go in there for the Baskin Robbins, for the kids. My kids won't even eat their donuts!

Original review: March 7, 2017

I stopped by the location on Lawrence and California and was going to order Coffee and donuts for my department and changed my mind. Went to another location. This person working with their pants sagging down on their butt and you can see their dirty drawers. It is enough to have to see this on the street but to come in a restaurant and have them serve me, no. This is ridiculous that you as a franchise will allow employees to work in establishments dealing with food that have to serve individual with sagging pants and drawers showing. That should be against company policy across the board. I use to stop at this location all the time on the way to work for myself to grab a cup of coffee and a sandwich, but I don't know if that will be happening anymore.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2017

I gave Dunkin' Donuts many many many chances this past year. I have even tried going to different locations hoping for different outcome but always the same stale bakery items. Last visit I finally swore to myself that it was the last time, but today I gave in again craving a chocolate chip muffin and sure enough "NOT" to my surprise when I got home realized again I had purchased a stale Chocolate Chip Muffin. I'm so disappointed and I just don't understand??? Dunkin' Donuts used to be amazing... C'mon It's a freaking Donut Shop. How can you and why would you sell stale bakery items? Anyway this is my last time going to Dunkin' Donuts... And as You're reading this you're probably saying to yourself No it's not... and you know what your probably right. LOL. C'mon Dunkin' Donuts get it together.

Dunkin' Donuts Company Information