3.8/5 (770 reviews)

Overall Rating3.8 out of 5

About Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dunkin' Donuts?
Original review: April 11, 2023

This is my favorite place to go for cold drinks and good eats. Staff at this store is very friendly and helpful. This is a Dunkin go restaurant that offers walk up service and has outdoor seating for summer. Opens at 5am and closes at 8pm every day.

Original review: April 8, 2023

I went to the Dunkin Donuts in Pueblo, CO yesterday and had one of the best cups of coffee I've had in a few years. The order was completed by the shift lead and she went out of her way to customize it for me. Better than Starbucks and cheaper too! Thanks!!

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 2, 2023

My experience is always good and the employees always have good attitudes, but sometimes they do run a little slow. The coffee has a good price for the quality. Buying a large coffee from Dunkin' everyday for a year is most likely $100 cheaper if not more than buying a small from starbucks everyday.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2022

I live in Tampa ( Temple Terrace) Florida. I live next door to Dunkin' Donuts on Fowler. I do NOT use this one. I go to the one on 5302 E Busch Blvd, Tampa, Fl. They are fast, efficient, kind, and they know you, when you walk into the door. Amazing Crew! I've been there with 12 people ahead of me and I'm served quickly and in my car in about 5-7 minutes. The one on Fowler is slow & very rude. I commend this store# 302055 located at 5302 E Busch Blvd, Tampa, Fl 33617 (813) 989-2039. I am a Manager 30+yrs for a chiropractor located around the corner from them. I know what customer service is. This crew has it!!! ** is a fantastic manager..Just wanted to recognize this store for Dunkin Donuts.

Note: Across the street from me is a competitor ( I won't say the name but starts with an "S"), But they don't even compare to this Dunkin Donuts...On the weekends, I drive to the 5302 E Busch location, although I could walk next door to the one located at 5610 E Fowler, Tampa Fl; but they are very very rude and unprofessional. Please acknowledge this AM Morning Team at 5302 E Busch. I've been there in the afternoon and there is a very pleasant young ** male who is superb as well.... If you want great service and nice people, THIS DUNKIN DONUTS IS THE ONE.. 5302 E BUSCH BLVD, TAMPA, FL 33617. Written by Sharon ** Tampa Fl 12/15/22. Thank you Dunkin Store # 302055.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2022

I went to Dunkin Donut Khalifa street. Alain around pass 6 evening to drop by to purchase donuts for the birthday of my friend. When I went inside I was greeted by the personnel, duty that time it was Krishna and Tiffany so I started choosing different varieties of donut since I brought a bunch of it for the party, Tiffany suggested that they have ongoing promotion which is the 46 dirhams with free 6 donuts so I heard amazing and of course a little save of money.

So I tried to avail but it will go through a process. I need to download the Dunkin Donut app to order online but unfortunately, the battery of my phone is running out of power so I was really struggling and I'm also on hurry because the party start @ 7, I need to drive km away but because of the quick thinking of Khrisna, he just let me take picture of the code and scan it through his mobile so "save by the bell." I used to avail the promotion. Thanks to this very helpful crew who is tirelessly serving their customers happy when leaving the store. Hats off to you, guys.

Original review: June 3, 2023

I have asked multiple times for a sliced not toasted sesame bagel with Snakin' Bacon, every time they have forgotten the snakin bacon, toasted the bagel and put cream cheese for no reason. Never going there again!

Original review: June 1, 2023

I am a regular at this Dunkin Donuts and was disappointed in the service @ 5:15 am no other customers and because my order was longer than their guidelines the requested we come inside. We we're running late for a train, maybe they can make an exception especially for a repeat customer for 2 years. But now I won't ever go back!

Original review: May 18, 2023

I have been working near the Dunkin on Pond St, Ashland for about 5 months, every single day I go in there to buy my breakfast. There’s not a single day where I don’t have a bad experience. My orders are ALWAYS wrong, the staff are slow. Today I asked for a Signature Latte and they first thought it was a Pineapple drink (which I don’t know the name) and I said “no, I want a hot signature latte and a stuffer croissant”. When I go pick it up at the window they gave me a ICE signature latte. I said to the guy that I asked for Hot and got into a argument with about how did I asked for ICE. I told him that I know what I asked for and he went change my order. I just notice right now that he gave me a regular medium coffee.

Original review: May 4, 2023

The bacon is crisp, the staff are superior! This is my favorite spot in the morning! They are always so professional and courteous. This is better than any Starbucks I've been to! They really care and the food is fresh!

Original review: May 4, 2023

The store refuses to give me a refund. Zia a worker was very disrespectful, he called me stupid and told me I had to come back tomorrow to get my refund. Please train the staff on customer service. Thanks.

Dunkin' Donuts Company Information