3.9/5 (346 ratings)

About Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dunkin' Donuts?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dunkin' Donuts?

Original review: April 28, 2021

Dunkin app has a glitch and is overcharging for the coconut milk refreshers (the stores systems are too). It's adding 50 cents on for the coconut milk when advertising at the store and the app says mediums are $3. Corporate is saying each franchise store can charge what they want. The sign AND mobile app say a medium is $3. How are they going to charge you an extra 50 cents for a main ingredient for the drink?!? Supposedly the district manager is going to call me. I will boycott them for price gouging in a heartbeat and take it to the media. Watch me.

Oatmilk latte again Oatmilk being main ingredient charge is between 50c to $1 extra for the oatmilk which is a main ingredient. This is also not advertised that you will incur a charge for this main ingredient. If you order an iced americano and add oatmilk then yes there should be an additional charge but how are they charging extra on a main ingredient?!?! I contacted their corporate, the BBB and the news media about their deceptive practices.

#BoycottDunkin #chargingextraformaindrinkingredients #priceguaging #unethicalbusinesspractices #dunkindroppedtheball #dontpurchasedunkincoconutrefreshersuntiltheyfixtheirprices

Original review: April 21, 2021

First off let me say that I LOVE grilled cheese. So when my local Dunkin started offering grilled cheese as an option I was all over it. I ordered mine with ham. The sourdough bread, cheese and ham were terrific together. The biggest issue is the fact that it’s not GRILLED or even TOASTED! My sandwich was a soggy mess!!! I figured it’s a new product so I cut them some slack hoping they’d figure out the proper process to make a grilled cheese. Two weeks later and this morning I, once again, ordered a grilled cheese with ham. And once again - I got a soggy mess!!! Come on Dunkin - it’s not rocket science! Get it right or stop offering it as a viable option!!!

Original review: April 20, 2021

Since March of 2020, I have not been able to get a plain yeast doughnut with white icing. They always have sprinkles. I have tried at all times of day - even a few minutes after they open. Why is it so hard to have plain doughnuts. They have often been out of regular yeats doughnuts too. If you want to only sell coffee, change the name of the store.

Original review: April 2, 2021

The above store never can open on time, and or when I arrive at 4:00/4:05am I am told the coffee isn't ready and they just opened, when in reality they are suppose to open at 4am. At times this causes me to leave without getting coffee or just getting to work with 3 minutes or less to spare to clock in. There is NEVER AN HELLO, GOOD MORNING NOR THANK YOU and I feel as though that's poor customer service.

Original review: March 22, 2021

Dunkin Donuts this morning....YUCKKKK I have NEVER had bad at Dunkin but today...EVERYTHING HORRIBLE. So disappointed!!! Customer Service was horrible. Half food missing. Rest food horrible taste and wasnt even done. Ordered Sausage Egg and egg was runny. Blueberry Matcha tasted like watery paste. This location was on Harshman Dayton Ohio.

Original review: March 14, 2021

I ordered a bacon snacker and 2 avocado toast... The bacon was raw and the avocado toast wasn’t toasted and there was barely even a smear of avocado on the bread! I spent over $9 on awful food from the Macon Rd Columbus GA location... Customer service is awful as far as they don’t greet you at the speaker or window.. They state your total then hand you some awful food to go with their awful attitude! I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND EATING AT THE DUNKIN DOUGHNUTS ON MACON RD. COLUMBUS GEORGIA.

Original review: March 13, 2021

I downloaded Dunkin’ Donut app last Thursday to check out menu and 3 days later they tried to charge my credit card for a $15.00 gift card and I never entered any financial info, so be careful!! Not sure how they accessed my financial info.

Original review: March 13, 2021

I have been using Dunkin’ Donuts for years, including the app for mobile orders. However, I also go inside to order at the register at times, like when it’s a group order. Tonight my boyfriend and I went to a Dunkin’ and unfortunately it wasn’t good service, unlike other Dunkin’s we’ve been to! There were three bow tie donuts left so we asked for them and the cashier said “Those are for mobile orders.” My boyfriend asked, “Then why are they still there?” And she said because she hadn’t grabbed them yet. First off, when I worked at a store I learned that if a customer requested an unavailable product then something you absolutely should say is “I’m sorry but..”... this woman didn’t even apologize for the mistake. Her “Oh well” attitude in responding made her sound extremely careless.

Second, the mobile order customer is not there yet while we’re standing right in front of the cashier and the bow ties were still on display. She may have not taken them off display fast enough but that is not our problem. I recall doing a mobile order once where they didn’t have the donut I ordered so they told me when I got there and let me choose a different one. When you do a mobile order you should know there’s a possibility that what you’re ordering is not there but you don’t know until you get there (which technically is a whole different other complaint) so give the requested product to the people who are right in front of you!

Original review: March 8, 2021

I was on my way to work, went through the drive-through. Didn’t receive full order. I was upset because I was on my way to work. Went down the street to get on the interstate. I went back I asked where was my sandwich? The young man said he didn’t know what I was talking about. Then begin to tell the customer in the driveway, with a attitude like that I bet she sleep good at night! I didn’t need his smart mouth! Then as I was walking back to my car, he’s at the driveway with a smirk on his face! When they messed up my order!

Original review: March 2, 2021

Coffee at all locations is always inconsistent with quality and service. This business is supposed to be the experts and specialize in delivery of coffee products that are top notch. Price is heftier than Starbucks who we all know is the king of drinks! One large cup of coffee with a shot of espresso is 4.46. I can’t even order cream in my coffee at these locations because the variations of cream differs from who is actually making my drink. I order my cream on the side and anything else I put in it because there is no expertise in delivery or service.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2021

It seems that unless it is before 10AM, one is unable to purchase a latte of any sort at any Dunkin in Southern New Hampshire. The machine is "down for cleaning" is what I have been told at 11AM, at 2PM, at 6PM. Like the mythical McDonald's ice cream cone, the Dunkin latte seems not to exist, and yet one can still pre-order a latte on the app. When one arrives to pick it up the staff will ask if they can give you something in place of your latte. Otherwise you have to call a phone number on the app and jump through hoops to receive a refund. It's a good thing Starbucks is just down the road.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2021

I’ve been coming to the Dunkin’ Donuts in Barefoot Bay Florida since October when I took a new position with a nursing company. Every single visit there’s an issue from a dirty bathroom, to being out of product, to poor customer service. Why do I come back? Because it’s the only coffee shop that I know of in Barefoot Bay. Today I went in to get a vanilla CHIA and the girls stared at me with no response and I said, "Is there an issue" and she said, "We don’t carry that." Then she spoke up and said, "You’re not seeing it correctly" and rolled her eyes. I guess I’m going to have to go to Sebastian out of my way because this is the only Dunkin’ Donuts that there’s an issue with every time I go which is at least three times a week. And unprofessional sloppy manager to people who do not know how to speak to the general public.

It’s very sad because it’s not like it’s occasional. It’s every single time and as I read reviews or local reviews they’re all bad. So whoever is above the manager has an issue with this branch to where it’s going to close eventually. Perhaps if they paid a manager with good experience starting with customer service training and went to purchase product so you don’t keep running out, maybe then the branch will be successful.

I went through the drive-through last week, all three drinks I asked for she reported they were out of so I tried something new and she gave it to me for free because she was upset whoever was running the window, that they were out of everything. I’ve been going to Dunkin’ Donuts for years and I’ve never once went to any branch in any state that I’ve been in where they ran out of everything. My hope for the bay customers they clean this branch up with all new staff. As for me I’ll drive 3 miles out of my way to go get my coffee in Sebastian. Very disappointed.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2020

Dunkin' Donuts in Northfield Center, Ohio situated next to Giant Eagle on State Route 82. Time 7:00 PM, Thursday, 12/17/20. Pulled up to drive-thru and asked if the Glazed Donuts were fresh. Clerk said yes so I ordered a half dozen. I then asked if the Crullers were fresh and the clerk responded yes so I ordered a half dozen and took home my order of a box of 12 donuts. When I arrived home I immediately sat down to eat my Donuts and Crullers. Wow...was I ever disappointed. The first Cruller I picked up was very hard...I had to break it into pieces in order to get it into my mouth to chew it...It definitely was not fresh.

In fact when I picked up another one to eat I dropped it on the table and it made a thud noise. The same thing happened when I ate the Glazed Donuts. Suffice it to say that the four items I ate were absolutely not fresh and could have been a day old or more. I am now sitting here typing this review waiting to throw up. Thanks for lying to me DD employees, I doubt very much if I will ever go to Dunkin' Donuts again.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2020

This DD í have been going to for years. So has my family. We go through the drive through. But the guy who sells the bananas is very aggressive. He literally refuses to give me back my change.. whether it's $4 or $.50. Now he has a tip jar. So now he slams it and shakes it. He has harassed me multiple times, but then hits on me, making me uncomfortable. I cannot spell or pronounce his name, but I will leave a update. He is working right now. In the evenings he is usually not there.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2020

Stopped at the drive-thru at the Dunkin in Bellevue, NE. Ordered the "Express Dozen" donuts. Got back to the office and the box contained only 11 donuts. Not sure which is worse, that they can't see a donut is missing in a box that holds just 12, or that they hire idiots that can't count to 12.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2020

Ordered 2 cream sticks and 1 box of donut holes. Gave the drive-thru guy a $10 bill. "We have no change...is that OK?" What? You mean I don't get change for a ten?" "No, I mean coin; no coin change." Ok, then just give me MORE donuts in place of my change. "Can't do that." Wait, what? Kinda stupid policy, isn't it? "I can add more donuts but it will cost you more." OK, give me my cream sticks and donut holes and change. I drove away with 4 bucks change, two custard-filled (yuck) baby donuts, and a box of VERY stale donut holes. That place is a joke, but not so funny. Mental note: AVOID THAT Dunkin like the Covid!

Original review: Oct. 11, 2020

Why was the ingredients in the Vanilla Chai tea changed? It is now made with liquid and the taste is disgusting. It was our favorite everyday drink. We will go somewhere else for our Chai. “Don’t fix what ain’t broken”. YUCK!!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2020

9 times out of 10 I can not order. The App always says there is a connection issue or can not connect to the store. Takes longer to load the menu items than you actual wait in line. Pulling up to drive thru or ordering inside is actually faster.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2020

The charli was shown to have caramel and it had none. It was by far the nastiest thing I have ever tasted. I would give it -500 if I could. Tasted like I was drinking watery dog poop. I can't even drink it all.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2020

I go through the drive-through to order a cuppa coffee and a sandwich and I specifically asked for a cream and sugar and stirred. There was a line behind me so I decided to drive up a little bit then test my coffee and I physically had to go inside and have them either stir it or add more sugar. They stirred it. It didn’t work so they had to add more sugar. Apparently they did not pay attention to how many sugars they were putting in it.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2020

Dunkin’ Donuts canceled my order after I put it in with Grubhub which is ridiculous because I ordered my coffee and drinks 30 minutes before closing time. I waited a hour until I got a text from grub hub that my order has been cancelled. Dunkin’ Donuts need to improve their customer service. I don’t appreciate getting my order cancelled when all I ordered was a few drinks, I gave them 30 minutes to make them and bring them to me. FYI I’m only 5 minutes away. I’m just not allowed to leave my work site so I tried ordering from Dunkin’ to get a few drinks.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2020

I'm old enough to remember when Dunkin Donuts actually carried DONUTS!! I stopped this week and found a glazed, bavarian creme and possibly a chocolate donut on the menu. I remember donuts with sprinkles, nuts, cream filled, powder sugar and so many varieties it was hard do choose. If you're gonna have donuts in the name, ya gotta have DONUTS!!! Maybe call it Dunkin Sandwiches or Dunkin Soup and Salad. BRING back DONUTS.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2020

Whenever there is a problem with app. or rewards it literally takes weeks to hear back, if ever. I have called, no answer after hours. Emailed, still no response, weeks can pass!!!! I am still waiting after reaching out last week. It should not take this long to respond!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2020

Frankly this is my fourth poor experience at a brand new Dunkin' Donuts in my area of Petersburg, Va. Today I was handed a chocolate covered medium coffee cup. Who does that? The cashier noticed the chocolate on the cup, turned around as if she was going to wipe it off, and decided not to and brought it to me anyway. Last night I went for coffee and donuts I was first misquoted my total and the young lady apologized. No big deal but I'm waiting for my donuts and another girl comes to the window after my long wait, passes the donuts to me without a thank you for waiting have a nice day or anything. A time before I called asking if they had 6 Bavaria cream (yes I called because they never have any popular donuts available). I was told they had 6. When I got there they only had 2. When I mentioned I called the response was, "Oh that was you?".

Here is the icing on the cake. My very first visit during COVID 19, after the excitement of waiting for them to open we get dressed up to go get our favorite coffee and donuts. I order my delicious XL coffee extra cream regular sugar, the cashier gives it to me. We pull off. I go to drink it and she has not put the top on all the way, coffee all over my nice white top. I am a serious coffee drinker, Dunkin' Donuts is my favorite, but I don't feel like Dunkin' Donuts values my business. You don't value me enough to train your staff to get it right the first time so your customers rush to come back. I am so disappointed but in the end, it is your loss.

My purchase of coffee and donuts at your establishment should be a pleasure for your staff and your bottom line for every guest who pulls into your drive-thru or opens your business door. Anything less is not acceptable to me, my dollar, my time, or my gas! You lost a loyal customer and I will not give Petersburg Dunkin' Donuts another opportunity to let me down!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2020

Employees wearing insulting obnoxious and offensive political masks at work on 08/10/2020. On 08/12/2020 I complained about the restrooms being close. An employee Donald C. responded with threats of PHYSICAL VIOLENCE.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2020

I am physically disabled and often order from Dunkin’ Donuts in my neighborhood of Bayside Queens. I use the DD app to place my orders. There is always something missing from my orders on more than 1 occasion. I’m constantly have to check my orders to see if anything is missing. I have to say I enjoy the product.

Original review: July 29, 2020

I went to DD and was being waited on by a young woman behind the counter. As I received my order, a second female clerk asked another customer if she could have his order. He had some kind of automotive or construction job, and was covered in grime and grease. He stepped up to the counter, he was wearing no mask and was about one foot away from me. I had paid with a twenty, and was waiting for my change. I got my change and left as quickly as I could. The clerk should have waited till I was away from the counter before helping him, or at least, assisted him further down the counter so that there was some distancing between us. The DD I visited is at the Lukoil service station at 2193 Route 27 in Edison NJ. Be careful at this shop.

Original review: July 6, 2020

Like many Americans I have tried to limit my exposure to the public unless absolutely necessary. After being forced back to work by my employer ADP, (my job entails face to face meetings with business owners, super dangerous!) I am on the GO 24/7 and live in my car. I was hesitant about going inside any public business and almost had a panic attack when I was going to pick up my Seasonal Butter Pecan Flavored Coffee I look forward to all year. To my surprise not only was my Butter Pecan Flavored Coffee amazing, but every employee was wearing a mask and made me feel safe. It's evident Dunkin' Donuts cares about their customers and employees.

Original review: June 18, 2020

When in drive thru get wronged change or drink or bad product. They will not fix problem. They just say, "Get the hell out of here, why do you come here go!!" They are rude, if otamt people who do not care about product quality or their customers and do not deserve anyone's business.

Original review: June 13, 2020

Diann L always has a smile on her face when she sees us and is very sweet, kind and courteous. Our order is always perfect. She is the reason that we will only go to Dunkin Donuts in Hudson Florida!

Dunkin' Donuts Company Information