3.6/5 (981 ratings)

About Domino's Pizza

Domino's Pizza Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Domino's Pizza?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Domino's Pizza?

Original review: Jan. 29, 2022

Absolutely love the value with their "buy at least two" deal going on. I save a lot of money's and it's easy to sell at work. Plus, I get a free pizza every now and then using my points. How awesome is that? I rarely give my business to anyone else when it comes to pizza.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2022

Ordered food from Domino's on North 25th street. Derick took my order and made it. And it's the best food I've had in a very long time. I will definitely be ordering from him again! Somebody outta give the guy a raise because he is a perfectionist at his job!!!!

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2022

Ordered a veggie lover's pizza without onion from the location on Kearney and they got it wrong. Was supposed to send a voucher to us for a free pizza yet we never got it, so we called again and they told us to wait, so we called again and Justin took care of his right then and there and had it sent to us within 30 minutes. I know it was so hard for the others but Justin got it right on how you're supposed to deal with your customers. Good job.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2021

Omg they have the best gluten free pizza ever!! I love it!! For those of us who have to be gluten free what a great pizza! Especially the vegetarian gluten free pizza! It taste so rich with fresh tomatoes and vegetables. It just explodes your taste Buds! Healthy. Healthy!!!

Original review: Dec. 17, 2021

Just another good experience with the Domino's Pizza store at Kathleen Square in North Lakeland, Fl. Ordered online, easy and seamless. Predicted 30-40 minute delivery time from the time my order was entered, ended up being less than 25 minutes. Our two pizzas were perfectly baked and just...pretty, as if the pizza chef made it for his/her own family. Seriously. The packaged chicken Caesar salad looks good, it's for my wife's lunch tomorrow. This is not our first order from this location, and the team at this store has nailed it every time. Keep it up and we will be continuing customers.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2022

9/10/22 I order chicken wings and salad and waiting for my order to be delivered and never showed. Call them to see and they snapped and said I would have to come and pick up. I said no and to deliver my damn order and they claimed they already did and that was a lie. 975 Grand Ave Saint Paul Mn 55105 needs to be shut down immediately. Poor service, poor management, poor staff, sad. So stay away from this location if you can. They don’t deserve customers or anything but a shutdown.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2022

I have order from Domino’s in Kimberly WI numerous times and always have had issues. After waiting for 1 hour and 37 min for our dinner and being dissatisfied with the service and the quality of the product Today I am taking the time to write my first review ever because I am tired of this. Our pizza came without cheese and the pasta looked like it was eaten out of. I will never order from this location again. If I could give less stars I would and if I could attach a picture I would.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2022

Me and my wife was told they didn’t have change for a 100$ then was told that they don’t take bills bigger than a 50$ then I was asked to hand back the food that was already in my car and was told to go get some small bills and and come back. Will never go back.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2022

I spent 20 minutes navigating their app to order dinner, consider the pop-up offers to add things, etc. Two minutes later the store manager calls me to say their store can only do pick-up orders for the rest of the night due to a driver shortage. Regardless whether I cancel altogether or switch to pick-up, she'll have to cancel my payment, which won't be refunded for 72 hrs. I ordered pizza in the 1st place because my week is so busy that there's little chance I'll remember to check for my refund in 72 hrs. Also, I have now spent the money I planned to spend tonight, on delivery, but I still have to order dinner. If my Kroger app can tell me my favorite salsa is available at the store near my kid's school, but not the one near our house, I don't accept that Domino's is incapable of warning me that I can't order delivery from my neighborhood store tonight... BEFORE they take my money.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2022

Once in a blue moon I think of having pizza, so today I ordered it from Domino's to have it in my lunch. At 3:41pm I ordered it and waited for 2 long hours and no delivery was made. There wasn't any response from the restaurant and the app just showed that my order will be delivered shortly. This is how the service of Domino's Pizza has degraded soo much. I will never order again, please stay away from mental harassment people.

Domino's Pizza Company Information