Domino's Pizza

Compare Chain Restaurants

Research top Chain Restaurants recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

My 78 year old mom was without electricity due to Hurricane Irma, without food or a cold drink. I am at work and I cannot get to her so I tried "Domino's" trusting they help. Called the Domino's right by her house. They are closed due to the hurricane, so I called the next one at 305-278-0505 6.4 miles away only 22 minutes away from her. They took my order and charged my card. This was at 10:45am. My mom has limited phone service so I called her at 1:30pm to find out no delivery made.

I contacted the store. They said that they do not deliver so far because there is another Domino's store closer, I explained to her it is closed due to the natural disaster. They said, "Sorry the credit will be back on your card in 2 days." I said not acceptable. I spoke with a manager Scott ** and he said "Sorry it was a human error" and cannot deliver the food to my 78 year old mom. I told him it is an "inhumane error." If I was the manager of that store I would get in my own car and deliver to this lady that is suffering the effects of Hurricane Irma!

Hillsborough location fast and friendly service and correct any problem without any hassle. Only had 2 mistake in the last 3 years. I call that a great average.

Despite many complaints Domino's Pizza has delivered junk mail to my letter box for many years. I have a "No Junk Mail" sign but still the junk comes, sometimes I receive a wad of pamphlets. I think that these companies who rely on the goodwill of the community that supports them has a duty of care to respect the wishes of the public. The amount of litter caused by this company (I live in a block of 19 units) is really offensive. As very few people actually read or want this stuff I think that it is time to stop this inane and ineffective form of advertising.

I ordered thin crust 3 topping pizza for pickup. The pizza given to me may have been long before. There were hardly any topping- looked more like cheese pizza. Perhaps this is how Domino's is trying to make more money by charging for 3 topping while delivering with hardly any topping.

I hadn't had a Domino's Pizza in nearly 40 years, but after hearing a news analysis on (maybe?) NPR, I decided to try it again. The news piece mentioned a new CEO who discovered that Domino's Pizza was pretty terrible, and has brought the company around with better pizza. Goodness, the previous pizza must have been horrible, because the pizza (theoretically revamped) was truly awful. I went online to order with my zipcode. It ended up the Domino's "nearest me" was not the appropriate Domino's, so they directed me to call another Domino's. Surely this can be streamlined; after all, Pizza Hut has had a centralized area phone # for about 30 years. Can't Domino's make calling in a simpler process??? I ordered a thin crust, which was something like a very stale saltine cracker.

The pizza was supposed to be a Deluxe, which should have had olives - according to one version of the website - was standard. There were none. Another view of the menu for Domino's did not include olives. Can we ask for consistency, please? There should have been double cheese; there was less than a regular single cheese pizza. One had to search far and wide to find any meats or veggies on the pizza. Please spend your pizza $$ elsewhere. Domino's is more interested in giving you the minimum than keeping customers. Again, worst pizza ever!! Unfortunately, I do not have an order number or receipt; they went into the trash. I wouldn't want even a free pizza of this terrible quality anyway.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Domino's Pizza?

I haven't eaten Domino’s in a while but my brother prompt me when he had some earlier in the week. I placed my order online and within 25 minutes it was delivered hot. I must say the change in menu was amazing. I couldn't believe how much flavor was in the pizza crust. It wasn't only hot but it was also fresh. It was delivered in a timely fashion by a polite driver that gave good food. This was the best Domino's experience I've ever had!!

Crust tastes great, but the sauce needs some work. But better than anyone creating your own pizza. Delivery the best. Parking not so good for pickup though.

Fast, courteous service; Great food at very reasonable prices. Online ordering has always been a breeze. The "Extravaganza" pizza is a super favorite of ours. We're hard pressed to find a better value in "take out food".

What's so horrible about Domino’s is that one month they delivered to my address and the next month they don't. It's very confusing because it seems as though they pick what months they decide to deliver to certain addresses so therefore I just stopped ordering from them. Period. It's not one of the areas where they shoot or rob the drivers, it's a decent area.

We love the food at Domino's. The price however makes it almost impossible to order on a regular basis. Too bad. Last time I spent $33 for a med pie, cheesy bread and lava cake. Insane price in my eyes.

My last order with them was done via their app. Made the process smooth and easy. The delivery person showed up with my food still being hot and fresh!

I've worked at 1 before and loved it especially the soft tacos. The only problem there was they did not allow me to inform a consumer that the red sauce contains beef.

Domino's offers reasonably priced pizzas, far less expensive than those from traditional Italian restaurants. The outlets are always clean and service is very good.

The food is good. The delivery at times is fast. Others not so. We now pick up at store. This is done to get a hot pizza and to also save the delivery charge that does not go to the delivery person.

Ever since they came out with a large pizza with three toppings for $7.99, I go there a lot. It's worthwhile to buy a whole pizza for just one person!

It was a rainy day and my two grandchildren and I stopped at Domino's for a quick pizza. The children's ages are 4 & 5. We were never told there was going to be a wait upon ordering. I believe the service person should inform the customer of an approximate waiting period. The waiting time on our end was an hour or a little more. A server apologized for the wait several times. That didn't help at all with the children's restlessness. It would have soothed the children if they would have offered a free soda or samples of some sort or even a coloring book and colors. It would have occupied them for a time.

By this time the kids had enough. They didn't want the pizza anymore. They just wanted to go home. This was very frustrating to me because we had already waited a considerable amount time. When the pizza finally was done and the person in charge said she had put some cinnamon bites inside for a surprise for the kids. The children were excited to see what she had put inside for them. Guess what? Whatever she put in the pizza box was burnt and inedible. I have this kind of service before and have had no satisfaction. The companies are putting too many young people at one time, they need a responsible adult to oversee their work actions. While the cat's away the mice shall play.

This pizza may curb hunger but if you are looking for a taste remotely Italian forget about it. It even lacks an oregano essence. The vegetarian sandwich is good. The thin and crispy is also good if you eat it immediately. Otherwise it gets soggy.

The employees are very polite and helpful. If they make a mistake they fix it. One of the drivers dropped our pizza and told us we would get a free pizza. I told him it was our cat he tripped over. He got us one anyway.

They always are so friendly when we use Domino's Pizza, either pick up or delivery. The food is always hot and ready to eat. If anything ever was forgotten the delivery driver would go grab it and bring it back to us. Great customer service.

Customer service is outsourced and they do not listen to your problem. They call you a liar when you tell them of their mistake. Ordered a pizza on their website and they forgot to upload their advertised special. When I went to pick up I was told no discount could be given because special code had not been used. Upon returning home I rechecked website and discount code was still not shown. I emailed customer service and after receiving canned responses, they replied and told me it was on their website. I went back to website and sure enough it was added. So in short I was told to pack sand. It will be a cold day in hell before I order from them again.

Our locations goes through continuous staff changes, and many struggle with getting our order right. We have several instances where our order was not correct.

I have visited this restaurant and have call in orders from them for years. I have never had any problems with their services. The food is good and they have been going strong for years. Congrats to them on their restaurant.

The best thing about Domino's is the way you can order your pizza online EXACTLY the way you like it (extra cheese, heavy or light sauce, sauce flavors, crust consistency). I also love how you can track your order step by step online, and it gives you the option to leave inspiring words for the employees. The menu isn't huge, but it's PERFECT for my family.

I love the pizza, bread sticks, salads. Our delivery guy is the best. We order every week sometimes more and we would love a coupon or pizza for being great customers.

We have a Domino’s across the street from where I live for years. They deliver in the middle of the night, they are always pleasant and food is always good and hot. I love their prices and their stores always clean as well. I love their food too and it's always filling as well.

Not too crazy about the pizza. Seemed too dry with not enough sauce and flavor was plain. Just all around not happy with the quality and will continue to order from Pizza Hut.

They have always brought hot pizza or other products. The drivers are always courtesy and professional. It always makes the delivery at a quick timeframe.

My experience with Domino's has always been great. The staff were friendly when I called in an order. Their delivery time was always right on too. When we got our order, it was always still hot and fresh. They have fantastic Hot Wings and pasta bread bowls. The pizzas also have the right amount of sauce. It covers the whole surface. Generous with the toppings. They would let you know if they have good deals/specials too. Curious when on the phone.

Their specials are a good value and with three teenage boys, for the price, they can all get their own pie. I also feel like the quality of the food has improved greatly!

Solid fast pizza place. Their food is usually very good, hot and fresh. Their prices are also good for what you are getting. There are better pizza restaurants, but you have to pay for the higher quality.

Domino's Pizza Company Profile