2.19/5
Based on 167 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Domino's Pizza

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 19, 2018

437 Domino's Pizza Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

Online Pizza Order Number: **. This evening, between about 5:45p and 6p., I decided to order pizza from Domino's because I had not eaten any of their pizza in a couple of years. After I placed my order, which was a 14" double beef hand tossed pizza, I drove over to 2307 Reidville Road located in Spartanburg, SC 29301. This restaurant's setup looked pretty decent, but a few people, especially the one older male with the open sores and cuts on the back of his hands between his fingers and knuckles, ruined my first (and last) visit there. As I was waiting to pay for my order, I looked to my right, and I seen this older male preparing the pizza dough. As I was watching him, I had paid for my order and, then, I noticed that he was preparing the dough with his bare hands. From where I was standing, I had noticed two red soars on the back of his right hand, and to be very sure that he had sores on the back of hands, I walked up to him.

While standing in front of the glass barrier, which appeared to serve as health and spectator barrier, I asked him if I could see his hands. This employee showed me his hands. Needless to say, this no caring about CUSTOMERS' HEALTH, DOMINO'S EMPLOYEE, OLDER ADULT MALE was preparing the pizza dough with open sores on the back of his hands between his knuckles and fingers with no gloves on. I mean he was mashing and spreading and mashing that dough with his disregard-for-the-customer ungloved hands. So, this began to upset me, because a lot of people have been dying from germ and bacteria illnesses (ex. flu). So, very loudly, I had asked him,"Why are you making pizzas with cuts and sores on your hands knowing that people are ordering food from here?" His reply was that nothing was getting on the back of his hands while he was help making pizzas, which was a big lie, and he mentioned that he hurt his hands on the oven.

By this time, I heard a young female tell that employee, "You know you should be wearing gloves." Eventually that employee was removed and I voiced that I wanted a refund. While waiting for several minutes to talk to the store manager, which was not there, a younger fat male employee told me that he did not see an issue with that guy making pizzas because once the pizzas get in the oven, that the oven would kill the germs. I told that employee to get the ** out of my face with that stupid **.

After that ignorant moment, a female employee had told him to be quiet and move. Next, a different male employee mentioned that he would make me another pizza. I told him no, I just want a refund. In the meantime, while still waiting on my refund, no one threw away the pizza dough, no one sanitized the pizza dough prep area, and no one did anything regarding public safety at that Reidville Road location in Spartanburg, South Carolina. Finally, a young female kindly gave me my refund, and I went to a competitor to get a safer-to-eat pizza.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

Waited an hour and twenty minutes. Had to wait longer cause they burnt the brownies. By time we got home pizza were lukewarm. Grab two pieces. When I pulled them apart there was hair bake into the pizza and the other pizza had no sauce. Very disappointed. When calling said I had to bring the pizza back. Waste my gas just for them to remake a nasty hairy pizza. No thank you. At least the dogs had a good meals. I will never eat there again, Pizza Hut will now have my business. paid 41.14 for bad food and bad service. I will make sure family and friends know as well so they don't make the same mistake I did in choosing Domino's. P.s. No wonder we had hairy pizza. Employee with full beard and no netting around.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

The pizza special deals are a joke. They claim 2 toppings but only put on as if it was one topping amount. Domino's used to be a better product but by trying to stay in competition with cheaper brands, they have become the same. It's now also a cheap product too. Too bad.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

This was by far the worst pizza I have ever tried to eat. The thin crust wasn't crispy, it was tough. The stingiest toppings ever. A frozen pizza from the store would be better. Also, they messed up my order 2 times, so I had to wait extra time for that disgusting pizza.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

I wanted to order their much touted vegan pizza. They did not offer it. I ordered a normal small pizza at 7:14 pm from a Domino's location on 2001 Biscayne Blvd in Miami. 10 minutes max from my house. They said it would take 52-62 minutes to get to me. Through the online tracker I saw the pizza was ready at 7:43. The driver did not leave the location until 8:23 and took 22 minutes to reach my place. The pizza was, of course, cold.The driver was pretty rude, as were the people at this establishment. I refused to pay for it and called Domino's corporate office to lodge a complaint. They said an area manager would get in touch with me but couldn't tell me when. I then called the establishment and spoke to Joanna the manager. She said she would refund my money but not even a hint of an apology. I called her out on this and she didn't give a rat's ass, no apology and very rude. NEVER AGAIN!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Domino's Pizza?

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

I went the Domino's Pizza in Chapel Hill, TN and ordered a pizza. While waiting for my pizza I noticed that the employees went from handling money to work on my pizza without washing their hands. One of the employees scratched her right forearm several times while on working on my pizza without washing her hands. Very unsanitary. The pizza was good nevertheless. I wonder why these employees don't wear gloves while preparing the pizzas.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

I'm a steady customer at Domino's in Saugerties New York. I walked in and tried to order two pizzas for carryout on what they call the "managers special". When the man helping me gave me a price of 35 bucks, 15 bucks higher than usual, I must have looked surprised. The man, then said "he only pushed buttons", a response, that made his already smug expression even less helpful. He offered no options to me but instead ran into the back of the store trying to look really busy. When he finally came back he told me he was the manager and that was the price. Odd, because I had never seen him before. The whole thing left a bad taste that hasn't faded. When I took my one pizza out he asked me not to come back. I guess he does push buttons because I was angry and frustrated when I left.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

Most of what suppose to be cheese is only soggy bread, The cheese it up and topping to the edge is a joke and no need adding extra toppings because you can never tell and it's ruining what use to be a good thing.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

We placed an order for 3 chicken pastas at the Euless, TX store for pickup today. Ordered pasta with no mushrooms, as always. Pickup in 15 minutes they said--when I got there 25 minutes later, it wasn't ready. They said they had to remake it because they accidentally made it with mushrooms, so I wait. When it was ready, almost 40 minutes after ordering, I head back to work. We open the containers and not just mushrooms, but tons of them. I call James, he claims he's the new GM and came to make things better at this store due to complaints.... woohoo (insert sarcasm)!!!

Sorry, but total BS, we have been going here 16 years with no problems, the last 6 months we've had our pizza delivered to our neighbor a street over, one pizza that never showed up at all (having the Ring camera was our only proof) and pastas that either have no meat on them (suppose to have chicken on the chicken pasta) or have mushrooms when we ordered no mushrooms. James says to me "we've replaced 4 pastas for you already" as if it's my fault our last order of four was wrong too (no meat on them). So to defend myself, I texted him pics of the pasta to his personal cell he gave me, because no one at work will touch the pasta with mushrooms on it--I never heard back from him. Can't get it right for the customer, but he had 6 employees hanging out on their phones or doing nothing. Great business practice, put the customer on the defense for screwing up. Ridiculous, we're so done with this store.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

I’ve been ordering 3 times before and they always call one hour later to say they can’t deliver. I’m not sure if they return the money. I haven’t seen that yet, really bad bad customer service! When they called last time I said that they usually do that and the person just yells and hung up! No details about it!

Original review: Jan. 28, 2018

I didn't order from Domino's for over 20 years after getting a pizza with green hard plastic pieces in my pizza. Then ordered from there a few months ago. It took over 50 minutes past when they said I would get it. Very cold pizzas and wings. Called and was told I would get the same order the next time I called. That time came and ordered the same thing and told them that I was supposed to get it free. All I got for free was 1 pizza and 1 order of wings. This is not what was told to me. Very upset customer that will never order from Domino's again. Thought your company should know. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

My nephew applied to Dominos and as a part of the hiring process they sent him to Kentucky for an orientation. The orientation last up to 5 hours and they DO NOT pay any of these people for it. That is so sad and not sure if it's legal. This should be investigated!!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

I decided to order a couple of pizzas for dinner on a cold night. I ordered online as I always do and once my order was being made I called the store to give delivery instructions. The front of my house is not accessible due to a previous owner’s dispute with a neighbor (long story.) We have to use the alley which is accessed from another road. When I called, the lady was polite and took my instructions. I like Domino’s for many reasons, but the tracker comes in handy for my situation. I only live 1.1 miles from the store so when I see the pizza is "out for delivery" I know that the driver should be at my back door within 7 minutes. Such was the case this time.

My pizzas were delicious and delivered hot. It never fails though if I fail to call them my pizzas are always cold because the driver looks diligently for my house and ends up calling me about 15 min later and the pizzas are cold by then. I’ve ordered from this Domino’s for 5 years now and some drivers have learned this about my home, but drivers don't stay for long as I live in a college town and they move on. When everything goes correctly on their part and on mine, I never have a complaint. I'm grateful for delivery on cold days and try to tip my driver well. I’ve never had an issue with my card being billed double or any hacking issues. I trust this Domino’s!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

I called to order a pizza tonight. Pretty simple. Asked if there was any 3 pizza deals, and the woman obviously didn't understand English. And by the large amount of chatter in the background, the Domino's delivery is obviously a cheap contract call center in India. Which wouldn't bother me so much but they didn't understand what I was asking for or able to answer any of my questions. The least enjoyable telephone conversation I've had in quite some time.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2018

Called at 8pm on 1.18.18. Only ordered two things. After 2 hrs call to check... order was just sitting there. Rep said it was next to go out... another hr go by and I called back. Rep said driver had my food. Here it is 11:40pm and still no food.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

Domino's on Main St. East Orange NJ have no idea what they’re doing. My delivery order showed up all wrong. I ordered mild wings, I was given hot wings. I ordered a vegetable pizza, it looked like a cheese pizza with some raw vegetables sprinkled on it. I ordered Domino's specialty Buffalo chicken, I got chicken nuggets with hot sauce on the side. I ordered buffalo chicken pizza, that one tasted like the pizza was made with American cheese and chicken nuggets. I called the store to complain and the person who answered the phone (Ida) said sorry. That’s all. They didn’t even try to offer anything to make up for their mistake. Don’t even bother to order from that store. Domino's either need to close it or train the workers.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

Placed an order at 10:45. It was done at 11pm. It sat at the store for 45 minutes and the driver finally leaves with it. 2 more hours pass by and I never received my food. I never received a phone call. The tracker said it was delivered. That was a lie. Store reps keep hanging up the phone. Never again will I order from them again. They close at 3am. I hope they don't plan on coming because I ain’t answering my door.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

The staff took the order promptly and looked for deals. They were accurate on the time to get the order and attentive to making the order right. They dropped and served.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

Me and my family are in Burnsville North Carolina and are up in the mountain and are stuck in a snow storm and have no food and no milk for our 1 year old baby girl and we did know what we were going to do for milk... See we are from Florida and have never been in a snow storm before and the mini van we have would not make it down to get food until Saturday and it was only Thursday. So after see a commercial for Domino's I told my wife, "Let's call them and see if they will bring us pizza and milk..." Joking... See we are in the biggest winter storm we have seen in 12 years. So after calling and telling them our story not only did they bring us pizza 1/2 mile up a very treacherous Mountain Road he stop and got milk for my baby girl. We feel so blessed and thankful for the team for saving us at location 8940 Asheville North Carolina. Thank you so much.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

Mccomb MS Domino's has always had the best customer service I've ever experienced. The food quality is always amazing but the quantity should be a little more.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

I am very upset that I have been waiting for over an hour and then when I call I am told they are not doing deliveries today... that someone was supposed to call me and let me know. This is very upsetting because I am hungry and I have company and this is very embarrassing. If your customer service would have a little concern they would have called. Very disappointed in this service. When I asked for a manager the person hung up...

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

Although the balance on Dominos Gift Cards doesn't expire once a card is activated if it's not used fast enough they block its use and it's very difficult to reach customer service to get it unblocked. So the unused funds on the card can be used, but they don't let customers know that at all upfront. This should not happen.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2017

My pizza was an 40min late. I called and asked to speak with a manager when the employer slammed the phone down not saying one word to me. The manager said she cannot control online orders and was not her problem. I asked to cancel my order when she replied "good". My husband called back and was hung up on. Called again and manager said she would send a fresh order for free next. My card was charged. When an hour passed by our # was blocked. Pizza arrived cold after 1h15m. And I paid for it!!! WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!

Original review: Dec. 31, 2017

Domino's is just pizza that's done ok like most other pizza places. It is good and they are always running one special or another and when it's hot it's pretty bomb.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

Can't beat the price for a pizza at $5.99 for a 2 topping medium in my area and they deliver it HOT so no complaints. It's delicious and the other guys can't compete.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

I order online a pizza, with delivery on Dec.28.17, at 9.07PM. The pizza arrived cold at 11.07PM. I waited 2 hours to get my order. The driver said "Sorry miss, it's a busy day". Very disappointed. It's the first and last time when I order something from Domino's Pizza. And I also was charged for delivery.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

My wife, and I went to the store on South Semoran Blvd in Orlando Florida the store south of Curry Ford Rd. On Tuesday December 19 around 5pm we bought a Medium size pie with high price. I waited twenty minutes for one of the worst tasting Pizzas I have eaten in many years. I thought Broadway's pizza was the worst by tasting like vomit but Domino's is worse than Broadway Pizza, I didn't think anything could taste worse than vomit. But this does. Their medium size pizza is every other pizza stores' small size. I wonder what their other food tastes like, I could not imagine, and it is scary to think about it.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

Domino's has introduced some good value pricing and we like their pizza and pasta dishes. However we did have a bad experience with a pizza we ordered for delivery. It took an unusually long time to get the pizza and when it was finally delivered it was cold and way overbaked.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

One time it is really good the next time not so good. Last time most of the sauce was on one side and not even. The topping not even on the pizza and the dough was under cooked. Really bad. But they have agreed to give me another pizza.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

I ordered from Domino's a few nights ago, the food is definitely delicious but the delivery charge is absolutely ridiculous!!! It used to be $3 (which is crazy enough). Now it's $3.49 and they still want you to tip the driver!!! So I end up paying almost $10 which is a little less than what my food ended up coming to, just to get it delivered. If you wanna charge your customers for a delivery then at least give it to the driver as a tip.

Domino's Pizza Company Information

www.dominos.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use