1.88/5
Based on 165 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

495 Domino's Pizza Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

Today, I ordered a pizza online. When I went to pick up my order I saw that person who is making a pizza there. Her nails were too long, with nail polish, and she was not wearing gloves while making pizza. Also, she was holding her iPhone while making pizzas. She was so rude. I saw that my pizza was ready and staying there. I asked her to handle my order because my pizza was staying there for a few minutes. She showed me her attitude and she didn't give my order. She put my order on the front desk. She did that because I asked her to handle my food.

I asked her name from another employee who was working there. She said her name is **, also she said that "she is an assistant of manager" even though I didn't ask. I surprised when I heard because the assistant of managers and other employees must know about food safety policy, and must be vigilant in ensuring conformity with practices that safeguard public health. She must know about customer service and food safety practices. In fact, who cooks, and prep must wash their hand every single time they touch their phone, hair, and pants etc. She was playing her phone while making pizzas for customers, and she is an assistant of manager.

It is so sad that there is this kind of employees. Because of this kind of employees, people are getting sick or infections. I don't know who hired her and train her. I don't think that she is trained well. In addition, all employees must know about food safety, handling, preparation, and of course no nails/nail polish who works at restaurants/food department. Store (7137): 16260 Military Rd. SeaTac WA 98188. Phone: 206-242-4444. Order placed: 08/15/2018 10:53 pm.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

I tried to place an online order and they wouldnt let me. :( I called the store and they were rude and very uncooperative, told me "if you want a 2 hour wait." I was trying to give y'all one more chance and y'all blew that... No one I work with and no one at the hotel will order from y'all anymore if I have anything to do with it...

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

I received a coupon in the mail for a FREE Domino's pizza of any kind. It was customizable, as long as I ordered online and picked up the pizza, it was free. It said I saved $26.06 for the free pizza. I ordered an XL Philly Cheesesteak with all the toppings but they limit that even. When I got the pizza, it was all dry, no cheese having, skimpy on toppings, no cheese on the pizza and not hand tossed. They also kept my 20 oz bottle of Coke but gave me a dented Marinara sauce for free! The customer service agent would not make eye contact with me. Sorry but that was not a $26 pizza! More like I'm sticking with Papa John's.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2018

I ordered a pizza online from Domino’s on 7/8/18. District Heights, MD. After two hours there was no pizza, but their online tracker said it was delivered. I called the store & they had no idea where it was. I asked for a refund & was told it would take 5-10 business days. I then ordered another pizza from a different place. At about 11 pm the Domino’s driver showed up & said I could have the pizza for free. I thought the matter was resolved but then never got the refund. Waited 10 business days, called the store, was told it was being processed. Waited some more days. Still no refund.

I contacted the corporate office via their website. No response. Finally had to post about it on their Facebook page & got a response- but they just forwarded my issue to the store who ignored it. This happened several times until I posted on their FB late again & they finally agreed -rudely- to send me a check, which they did. Never will order from them again. Rude, not responsive, completely unhelpful, completely unfriendly.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

Domino's never remedied, and I'm ripping up all ads sent to my house now. Just received one today. It was never corrected, the order and long wait time, lies by the Dravosburg, Pennsylvania store. It's been many months since then, and I have other stores to buy from, the Ad reminded me that nothing was done ever. Other stores are making the money your could be currently.

They came outside that day, after about 2 hours, went outside to get the pizza, the pizza delivery drove off. He told the main office that we refused the order, but left when we had money, after 2 hours. The man gave the driver our phone number, he called and harassed us, the driver for the Domino's. We always ordered and paid before, and only have a track record of paying, but the harassment over the phone by the driver and driving off with money in hand, something is drastic wrong for that order at least, you should remedy such problems, not always trust liars from your stores, it's costing you customers and money.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Domino's Pizza?

Original review: July 29, 2018

I ordered 2 pizzas last night. One was regular crust and the other one was the so called pan pizza. Neither one of those pizzas tasted good. The pan pizza was not completely cooked and the crust was kinda wet? It had no taste. Will never go back to Domino's again. Was not worth the price that I paid. Lesson learned.

Original review: July 22, 2018

When ordering my pizzas online, I saw a 14" Everyday Special w/ three toppings for $7.99 each. After ordering what I thought was 2 pizzas; my daughter comes home w/ 1 pizza, 3 toppings on 1 side, just cheese on the other side! Total cost of $16.68. w/ tax! I called the Selinsgrove PA store where I ordered it, and was told that "We did not hit the coupon button online"!!! How do you start an ad with your "Bait-priced" feature, and turn it around to be 2-times as much for 1/2 the product!!! The manager basically told me it was our fault due to not understanding procedures, nothing she could do about it! Well, I know now what I can do... Last order period!! Fyi, this was store #4072, Selinsgrove, PA ph. 570-374-5665... Beware people!!!

Original review: July 15, 2018

I placed an online order for a small extravaganza and a large meatza. My large was hard as a rock. Meat like potatoes chips. There are no words to describe the cheese. I will never give ANY DOMINO'S PIZZA FRANCHISE ANY OF MY MONEY EVER AGAIN. It's not even hot. WTF.

Original review: July 10, 2018

7/03/18 I ordered online from Domino's at the Clybourn location and paid with credit card, my order was $67.35, the next day I noticed that I was charged $77.35, I called Domino's and a manager name Adam apologized for the mistake, and gave me $10.00 extra, but I tried to place an order for the special 50 percent off by speak to another Manager 7/09/18 because Adam was off, I asked, "Could I get the special" and she informed me that it was only online and I could not use the $20.00 that was in my credit with them, that I would have to pay full price for any pizza! I asked if I could just get my $10. Back and not order at all! And was told Only in the form of a credit with Domino's. I wonder how many people have they done this to? They have just lost a good customer!

Original review: July 9, 2018

I recently went to the Domino's at the Circle K in Moss Point Mississippi and had a horrible experience. The older man that manages the store was very rude to my husband. He threw things at him, cussed him, and flipped him off in front of the staff and other customers in the store.

Original review: July 7, 2018

The Domino's pizza on Russell Road in Kent WA is the nastiest place EVER!!! When you order a Philly cheese sandwich you get NO MEAT. Just cheese and onions, I requested no mushrooms. As you can see I got them anyways!!! GROSS GROSS GROSS.

Original review: July 1, 2018

I haven't been to a Domino's in a long time. So I tried the one on Thompson Bridge Road in Gainesville Ga. Dough was about average, but I could have almost counted the ingredients on both hands and that was a three topping $2 for two more toppings over the $ 8 pizza. And the person taking the order could have been a little bit more friendly. Not my best pizza experience.

Original review: June 28, 2018

On the main page of the website the coupon states $5.99 for two items. I selected 2 Pizzas, did not customize it and during checkout each Pizza was listed as 7.99. I called the store and they confirmed that it is online and that lot of customers had complained and that they cannot help. Calling the customer support takes a lightyear before you can talk to anyone. ConsumerAffairs I hope that this matter will be taken seriously.

Original review: June 27, 2018

I have ordered for Pizza on 23rd June, 2018 at 21:15, Pizza was not delivered to me. I called up the customer care and they informed that they were not able to reach the franchisee. Service person called up at 23:20 hours and wants to deliver the pizza, is it a joke. Pathetic response towards a customer. I had to call Domino's Customer Care 5 times, 3 times my call was placed on hold and the call got cut after 10 minutes. Only once I got response. I have not received any response from the Manager as promised when I have submitted the feedback. If you do not want to provide service just close the DOMINO'S.

Original review: June 26, 2018

After ordering online, I went to pick up pizza and arrived 25 minutes after order was placed. I was told that wait time for pick up was one hour and for delivery 2 hours because of staffing issues. If I had been told that up front, I would not have ordered.

Original review: June 26, 2018

There was a misunderstanding between me and the store and I got a call from the district manager the next day and he made everything right and made me understand on what was going and because of him I am going to be as loyal as I always been and I will be recommending Domino's to all my friends. Thank you 4140 Tuscarawas Street West for making things right.

Original review: June 25, 2018

My app was hacked for Domino's, corporate confirmed this. My problem is they told me there is nothing they can do for me. First problem. I had an email about the order which I knew I didn't make (order was in Brooklyn NY and I live in TN). I called the number on the order. Never answered. Called back. They finally answered and transferred me to the store. Store never answered and am pretty sure they hung up on me. Called the corporate number. They said, "Yup you were hacked" and there is nothing they can do. Asked for a supervisor who called me back 20 minutes later. By this time I am irate and she tells me there is nothing they can do. Call the store again and was told that if I had called before they delivered the food they could refund my money but since it was delivered there was nothing they could do. Won't even help a victim of FRAUD! I will NEVER spend a dime with them again!!!

Original review: June 24, 2018

I ordered a large cheese sausage green pepper onion and 1/2 mushroom pizza for delivery. It came to 28.20. When it got here it was cold. Looked like cardboard and did not have the onion or green pepper on it, also the mushrooms were on the whole thing. The delivery was quick. Order sucked. I would not recommend this pizza place to anyone. They did send out another pizza at no cost!

Original review: June 22, 2018

First time we've ordered from here and won't be the last. We ordered online so easy from the store on Foul Bay Rd Victoria BC. We got to track our order from start to delivery. It was so fast and such a nice joy to see a very friendly teen on a bike pull up to our house with the order. It was about 15 minutes and so delicious. Amazing. This doesn't happen often when I give a full 5 star but these guys deserved it for sure.

Original review: June 6, 2018

I will not purchase Domino's pizza again. When did it become acceptable to put so many additives in cheese that it is NO longer cheese? Pizza is supposed to contain mozzarella cheese... cheese that makes strings when you pick up a piece of the pizza. The "cheese" on Domino's pizza does NOT. I don't know what they're using but it's NOT real cheese! Domino's needs to stop cutting corners and start using real ingredients. People need to be able to be able to purchase something and be comfortable in what they are eating. This certainly does not include some questionable white topping Domino's passes off as cheese!

Original review: June 5, 2018

I find that Domino's Pizza could use fresher products and add a little more variety to their menu. But other than that, the hospitality was very good and the employees were helpful.

Original review: June 3, 2018

Our driver's name was Coltin and he had an overall awesome attitude and was very polite and courteous and did an outstanding job tonight. I am a regular at Domino's and this was the first driver I had that was worth leaving such a compliment. Would love to have him again! Thank you Coltin and thank you Domino's.

Original review: June 2, 2018

The pizzas from there can be amazing when they deliver what you asked for and when they are not cold. The store is only five minutes away so that should not be an issue. They need to be more careful following what is asked for especially if it is done online so it is in writing.

Original review: May 30, 2018

@Dominos #HELP #WorstUnqualityCustomerService ☆857 W. 115TH STREET *CHICAGO, IL*☆CLOSE @ 12 A.M, ORDER via App Before 10p.m #OUT #NoFood #Only2Drivers #InstantPayment #NoInstantRefund #NoRESOLVE #Sarcastic #Unprofessional #Incompetent #Condescending #Rude #Inconvenience. Disregarded. The Manager was disgustingly rude, sarcastic, unhelpful, and condescending when claiming that their location had "RAN OUT OF FOOD"...Plus made mention of only have 2 DRIVERS (Low on Staff)... Completely unacceptable to have customer's ORDER and PAY UPFRONT, but when this location could NOT properly accommodate our $30 order, it did NOT seek to rectify the situation that comes with TRUE accountability.

Original review: May 27, 2018

I have to say that the manager at my Domino's on 7th street in Terre Haute is the bomb. Very professional and kind to his customers. Oh, and makes great pizzas Kent! Runs his shift expediently. I cooked in the army and watched them work like a machine.

Original review: May 19, 2018

I ordered 2 chicken pasta dishes 5/16/18. When I got home there was NO chicken in either dish. I called back and manager said she’ll put credit on my account. I call and order something and credit not on my account. The lady said, "Bring me in something proving you ordered here on 5/16." I went to office and showed her my Domino's app which has your pizza profile. She STILL didn’t give me my credit. I will never use Domino's again. They just lost a valued customer. FYI we eat pizza at least once a week!!!

Original review: May 15, 2018

I ordered a cheese bread & small 2 topping pizza (bacon & garlic) and instead of tomato sauce base I chose a white sauce. I received in a good amount of time. The cheese bread was awesome. However, the pizza wasn't really what I expected. I expected to taste the garlic along with the bacon. All I could taste was the BACON. I do love ordering from here but this pizza sucked. I did eat it, though, because I was very hungry. Also, I did NOT receive a copy of the receipt this time around. I was disappointed with this fact, too.

Original review: May 13, 2018

This review is about Domino's Pizza, 12020 S Warner Elliot Loop, Phoenix, AZ 85044. It took about two hours to get my pizza. The delivery driver left the store at 8:59 pm and I received my pizza at 9:39 pm! Pizza was cold, very cold. I called the store and manager was rude. Is this how Domino's treat its customers?

Original review: May 8, 2018

Late delivery of 1 hr even when the store is 5 min next to door. According to the policy of late delivery more than 30 min it was 1 hr and above but the delivery boy has to give some stupid reasons like he missed the bill by road. He even replied the amount will be deducted from his account which is not mentioned in the policy. The food arrived was 1 hr late and was cold even as if chewing a rubber. Even after giving feedback to Domino's where they mentioned you will receive call within 24 hrs but didn't receive any call according to the concern and no revert which is not at all valuable with customer service.

Original review: May 6, 2018

When we became increasingly disappointed with Papa John's, we were looking for a new Pizza place. I saw an online special around Christmastime this past December 2 weeks before Christmas. I took them up on their special online offer. My debit card information was stolen and over $2000 was stolen from my account in just under 48 hours. I had to cancel my card and my money was frozen for a little over a week right at Christmas time and I was unable to order gifts online and it really put a damper on our Christmas. I am still pretty upset about this and is why I decided to put my experience online many months after the fact. BEWARE of ordering online from Domino's!!!!

Domino's Pizza Company Information

www.dominos.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business