1.98/5
Based on 169 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

476 Domino's Pizza Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 6, 2018

I will not purchase Domino's pizza again. When did it become acceptable to put so many additives in cheese that it is NO longer cheese? Pizza is supposed to contain mozzarella cheese... cheese that makes strings when you pick up a piece of the pizza. The "cheese" on Domino's pizza does NOT. I don't know what they're using but it's NOT real cheese! Domino's needs to stop cutting corners and start using real ingredients. People need to be able to be able to purchase something and be comfortable in what they are eating. This certainly does not include some questionable white topping Domino's passes off as cheese!

Original review: June 5, 2018

I find that Domino's Pizza could use fresher products and add a little more variety to their menu. But other than that, the hospitality was very good and the employees were helpful.

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 3, 2018

Our driver's name was Coltin and he had an overall awesome attitude and was very polite and courteous and did an outstanding job tonight. I am a regular at Domino's and this was the first driver I had that was worth leaving such a compliment. Would love to have him again! Thank you Coltin and thank you Domino's.

Original review: June 2, 2018

The pizzas from there can be amazing when they deliver what you asked for and when they are not cold. The store is only five minutes away so that should not be an issue. They need to be more careful following what is asked for especially if it is done online so it is in writing.

Original review: May 30, 2018

@Dominos #HELP #WorstUnqualityCustomerService ☆857 W. 115TH STREET *CHICAGO, IL*☆CLOSE @ 12 A.M, ORDER via App Before 10p.m #OUT #NoFood #Only2Drivers #InstantPayment #NoInstantRefund #NoRESOLVE #Sarcastic #Unprofessional #Incompetent #Condescending #Rude #Inconvenience. Disregarded. The Manager was disgustingly rude, sarcastic, unhelpful, and condescending when claiming that their location had "RAN OUT OF FOOD"...Plus made mention of only have 2 DRIVERS (Low on Staff)... Completely unacceptable to have customer's ORDER and PAY UPFRONT, but when this location could NOT properly accommodate our $30 order, it did NOT seek to rectify the situation that comes with TRUE accountability.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Domino's Pizza?

Original review: May 27, 2018

I have to say that the manager at my Domino's on 7th street in Terre Haute is the bomb. Very professional and kind to his customers. Oh, and makes great pizzas Kent! Runs his shift expediently. I cooked in the army and watched them work like a machine.

Original review: May 19, 2018

I ordered 2 chicken pasta dishes 5/16/18. When I got home there was NO chicken in either dish. I called back and manager said she’ll put credit on my account. I call and order something and credit not on my account. The lady said, "Bring me in something proving you ordered here on 5/16." I went to office and showed her my Domino's app which has your pizza profile. She STILL didn’t give me my credit. I will never use Domino's again. They just lost a valued customer. FYI we eat pizza at least once a week!!!

Original review: May 15, 2018

I ordered a cheese bread & small 2 topping pizza (bacon & garlic) and instead of tomato sauce base I chose a white sauce. I received in a good amount of time. The cheese bread was awesome. However, the pizza wasn't really what I expected. I expected to taste the garlic along with the bacon. All I could taste was the BACON. I do love ordering from here but this pizza sucked. I did eat it, though, because I was very hungry. Also, I did NOT receive a copy of the receipt this time around. I was disappointed with this fact, too.

Original review: May 13, 2018

This review is about Domino's Pizza, 12020 S Warner Elliot Loop, Phoenix, AZ 85044. It took about two hours to get my pizza. The delivery driver left the store at 8:59 pm and I received my pizza at 9:39 pm! Pizza was cold, very cold. I called the store and manager was rude. Is this how Domino's treat its customers?

Original review: May 8, 2018

Late delivery of 1 hr even when the store is 5 min next to door. According to the policy of late delivery more than 30 min it was 1 hr and above but the delivery boy has to give some stupid reasons like he missed the bill by road. He even replied the amount will be deducted from his account which is not mentioned in the policy. The food arrived was 1 hr late and was cold even as if chewing a rubber. Even after giving feedback to Domino's where they mentioned you will receive call within 24 hrs but didn't receive any call according to the concern and no revert which is not at all valuable with customer service.

Original review: May 6, 2018

When we became increasingly disappointed with Papa John's, we were looking for a new Pizza place. I saw an online special around Christmastime this past December 2 weeks before Christmas. I took them up on their special online offer. My debit card information was stolen and over $2000 was stolen from my account in just under 48 hours. I had to cancel my card and my money was frozen for a little over a week right at Christmas time and I was unable to order gifts online and it really put a damper on our Christmas. I am still pretty upset about this and is why I decided to put my experience online many months after the fact. BEWARE of ordering online from Domino's!!!!

Original review: May 4, 2018

I ordered two pizzas yesterday and some dessert. I went to pick it up and paid the person. The person who took my money then went to make pizza, didn't wash his hands or wear gloves which is extremely unsanitary and disgusting! I told the store employees and their answer to me was "we will remake your pizza". I told them, "No, I want a refund," which I received. This is a disgusting way to do business and I want everybody to know never to order from Domino's because of how unsanitary they are! I will never order their pizza again... shame on Domino's!!!

Original review: May 3, 2018

I placed an online order for the first time with Domino's store #3347 on 167th in the Bronx. My order came almost an hour late. Since I had already paid by credit card prior to the delivery driver's very late arrival, I decided to try it and see what my order was about. I noticed that Carlos, the driver was hesitant to give me my receipt and his name. I had to ask him his name three times! I hope the name he told me is correct, as it does not state his name on my receipt, but has server #3400 printed on it. Also... at first he told me that he did not have a receipt to give me and then a few minutes later, he produces one, saying... "Oh I thought I left it at the restaurant."

So, a woman was sitting in the front passenger seat and a young girl was sitting in the back seat. So, the girl in the back seat passes my pizza box, chicken box, two liter Coke and three sauces to the woman in the front passenger seat, who then passed my items to the driver. He didn't have my pizza or my chicken in the heat wave red bag, but sitting on the back seat!

So, Carlos then hands me all of my six items, without a bag or any napkins! All this was quite cumbersome to carry with no bag! It wasn't professional that he had passengers in the car, handling my food. This is shockingly my first time experiencing a driver having passengers in his vehicle, having a child pass me my food! I didn't know that Domino's employs children and passengers to help the driver hand the customers their food. It wasn't very appetizing to see my food change so many hands. I have never had a driver act so ** and unprofessional delivering my food with passengers in the car, let alone handling my food!!!

It didn't help matters that he didn't even say thank you for my order! He said that I should blame the GM, general manager for no bag or no napkins. I am quite sure that Carlos could have found a bag in Domino's and some napkins! My Goodness! Domino's should go out of business if they can't supply these basic staples with an order. Carlos also had no Domino's sign or banner on his car. I was standing outside, not seeing a Domino banner on his car. I could not tell what car driving by was his. He lied and said he was inside the parking lot fence but I was standing outside waiting for him and he did not arrive before me!

Now... onto the food, which made my experience go from bad to worst. The food was greasy and gross, with too much tomato sauce and grease on the pizza and barely warm!!! The chicken looked like it was re-heated over, with dried up tomatoes on top of it and didn't taste fresh either! It too was swimming in grease. It made me feel queasy and upset my stomach! I ended up throwing this Domino's food in the garbage! I reached out to Domino's. Mary ** of Domino's Risk Management cowardly sent me an email and wasn't professional enough to call. I gave them my number to find out about my bad ordeal with this order! She said in her email that she was not going to do anything to fix this bad ordeal. I even sent her pictures so she could see all the grease! The boxes even had the grease soaked through, getting me and my clothes greasy!

I also gave them my order number from off of my receipt! So... public, please don't give Carlos and his store #3347 or Mary ** of Domino's Risk Mgmt Dept any business! My hard earned money spent on this garbage meant absolutely nothing to her. I haven't set foot in a Domino's restaurant in years because as they admitted several years ago with their huge ad campaign, overhauling their pizza and stores, that their pizza tastes like cardboard!!!

Well... years later, with my first online purchase last night... their pizza is worst than cardboard tasting! It is extremely greasy, under cooked, doughy tasting, gooey with way too much tomato sauce and my chicken dish was also very greasy and stale! This is way too much turmoil to go through! Next time I will go get my own food from the grocery store and cook my own food, even if I am very tired! Domino's will not deliver any future greasy, gross expensive garbage to me, treat me bad by Carlos and Mary! I am now an ex customer!!! Domino's store #3347 doesn't even deserve one star!!!

Original review: May 1, 2018

When placing an order from Domino's in Millsboro on 4/30 the order came 45 minutes the food was cold and wrong. Call this store spoke to Jen. The general manager and she accuse me of just wanting free food. I asked for the franchise information and she refused to give me the name and information are request it. We had to go pick up the correct order or wait another 45 minutes to an hour for delivery. When we did go in and pick up the food 4 to 5 hours after the food was eaten everybody got diarrhea. Now we understand why everybody in the back was laughing when we picked up our food. Be very careful of complaining or you might get diarrhea too.

Original review: April 27, 2018

I can't even give them a 1 star. I have been ordering from Domino's never had a problem till today. I order last week and got it delivered. My neighbor ordered 2 days ago got it delivered no problems. I order today and waited and waited and no food so I called the store. For some reason my order got transferred to a different store and not the one on 29th and they refused my delivery and said they don't deliver here. Funny 'cause they did last week and 2 days ago. Pizza Hut here I come.

Original review: April 22, 2018

I had placed an order for Golden delight pizza and a garlic bread with dip. I got a message on my number that it will be delivered hot & fresh within 30 min but since it was more than 40 min I called up customer care to track my order wherein he said it has been packed and would be delivered in 10-15 min but unfortunately it came after another half an hour... it took more than 1 hour for delivery.

The delivered pizza and bread was not at all hot and fresh, Immediately I called up customer care to inform the same wherein he told me he will arrange a call with the store which I refused because it happens every time the store people call up say next time we will deliver it hot but it doesn't happen. Every time we spent so much on Domino's for pizza but never receive hot and fresh pizza. I have been a customer of Domino's from last 12 yrs, earlier it was good and was delivered hot and fresh but nowadays the Marathahalli (Munnekola) location pizza store is pathetic in terms of quality. Frankly speaking now the trust on Domino's is not that what it was earlier.

Original review: April 15, 2018

I ordered 2 Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches 1 regular, 1 no cheese extra steak. They delivered and when I opened the no cheese extra steak I counted 2 mushrooms, 5 pieces of bell pepper, 10 pieces of onion. So I called back to reorder and was told they would re-do the order. 53 minutes later no sandwich. I called. Manager says no order was placed and another 45 minutes for another to be delivered. I'm a diabetic and needed to eat. Sandwich has not been delivered 1 hour 15 minutes later. CLEARLY ANGRY, AND HUNGRY!

Original review: April 9, 2018

Me and my wife have eaten from here about 5 times and 3 of those times we have found hair in one or both of our meals. The employees of the establishment, managers included, do not exhibit any form of food safety equipment while handling or preparing foods including lack of gloves and hairnets. The employees become very rude when disputing something wrong with the food. Also, the General Manager specifically told me that they reheat old, cancelled orders or new orders of the same kind.

Original review: April 5, 2018

I ordered Domino's for dinner and I have to say it was wonderful! The entire online experience was user friendly. It shows what stage they are at making your pizza and when it had left for delivery! The pizza was amazing. We have never eaten all of our pizza, we always had leftovers but every piece was eaten! Philly cheesesteak, pepperoni and mushroom and plain cheese! All were awesome!!! Thank you Domino's on 103rd Jacksonville Florida!

Original review: April 2, 2018

The delivery man was rude. He dropped my food on the ground. There was no meat on the sandwiches, no sauce on the chicken and it was cold. I will never recommend them to people. I will never order again.

Original review: April 2, 2018

I ordered online and was told that they didn’t have the pasta. So I exchanged it for the boneless buffalo chicken, and upon receiving my food the chicken was burnt and the bacon on my pizza was burnt and the food was cold. I also did not receive the ranch sauce that comes with the chicken. I spoke on the phone with Brian, the manager and on the order tracker it said Brian was making my order. If this is the food quality that the manager accepts and delivers then there is a problem in this company.

Original review: April 1, 2018

I bought pizza while I was working from Domino's on 2700 State St, Saginaw, MI 48602. Then I ordered 2 pizza online to take home @ 9:01 PM. At ~9:15. I called Domino's Pizza from their parking lot to check if pizza was ready-It was cold-. I was put on hold. So I went inside the building and asked about the pizza. I was told it was not ready. I heard an employee talking about me and the phone call. I was concerned that he may cancel the order. I asked the cashier and was told that the order still there.

Around 9:35 I asked again, the cashier wanted to know the order no. I showed him the order online. He said there was none for me. Then he rechecked and found the order and said it hasn't started yet. Cashier wanted me to sign even before the pizza was made!! I refused. Another employee said, "You can cancel the order and you will receive your money back several days later." I already paid online. I told him I would cancel but my money should be credited immediately.

The manager whom I talked to her few minutes earlier and was rude as well, stated that she will cancel the order and credit it immediately. After cancellation she stated that it would take 4-5 business days to credit. I wasted ~41 minutes waiting for the pizza. Not only I didn't get the pizza, I had the worst experience as well. I will never go to Domino's again. If you like to be mistreated or waste your time then consider Domino's.

Original review: March 26, 2018

I have order Pizza Mania from Swastik Cross Road. I ordered loaded pizza but in that I got toppings of only tomato and jalapeños. I always eat loaded but I get maximum 5 toppings. And this time pizza was also not happening.

Original review: March 26, 2018

The form is too short to explain the entire story but I originally called store #7932 to place an order to delivery as I live in the same town. A woman there referred me to store #8392 and told me that they do delivery to my location. After calling in and being passed around on the phone, I was informed that they also do not do delivery to my location. I was confused and asked to speak to a manager but was informed that there was no manager.

I asked for the name of the gentleman who I was speaking to and was told it was Rakeish (I am probably spelling that incorrectly). When I asked him to spell it for me, he simply hung up. When I called back and asked to speak to a manager, I was told that I was speaking to one. When I asked for the spelling of his name, he started by saying Sree but then wouldn't complete it. When I asked why, he said that he did not have to tell me and that I could reach out to corporate if I would like. Then he hung up on me as well. Please have someone call me.

Original review: March 24, 2018

3/24/18 I called to help my 87-year-old grandma order a pizza. She wanted to ask what was on the pizza so the girl on the phone sighed and said them so fast I don't even know what she said and my grandma is hard of hearing ~ she continued to rush my order saying, "Uhh is that it? is that it." I will be ordering from Frankie's Pizza in north bend next time because they are nice and have never treated my grandma or myself like that. My advice order somewhere else unless you like to be really disrespected.

Original review: March 21, 2018

How is it possible to be charged $8.49 plus tax for 8 very small pieces of chicken, heavily breaded, meat close to inexistent! You should be closed down! Shame on you! Btw, this was ordered at store #10300 , 8414 Wyandotte St. East, Windsor, ON.

Original review: March 17, 2018

So... I ordered online and accidentally ordered at the wrong Domino's Pizza. I went to the one on 13410 Preston Rd. The employee Couilla. I can't really recall her name because she ran out after letting me know that I was at the wrong Domino's and tossing my phone back on the counter. (I was in shock because she did that. I did not catch her name.) Then I tried to let the General Manager know what she had done and he completely ignored me. One of the employees way in the back saw I kept saying, "Sir... Sir... Hello Sir," and asked me if I was ok. By then I was really angry and just asked her what the lady's name that had attended me at register and told her, "Thank you," and walked out (hint where I got that name from. I'm not sure if that is how you spell her name).

Geez Domino's. You need to train some of your employees' Customer Service. Especially the General manager! I was very disappointed with that store. I know I ordered at the wrong store. I did not complain or say anything in regards to that. It was my fault. But damn you do not have to treat me like that. I went to pick up my pizza at the right Domino's on Knoll and they were super nice. I told them what had happened and the whole staff knew exactly who I was talking about and mentioned that they get a lot of complaints from that store. Pretty sad. SMH.

Original review: March 17, 2018

Recently I gave order to Domino's at Community Center Road 44 Pitampura New Delhi and my order no. is **... I gave order around 9.10 pm and I received it at 10 pm after giving them threatened to cancel... and the worst was they are not updating the orders no. on screen as well and serving orders according to LIFO basis... This is not acceptable at all.

Original review: March 17, 2018

Sir - Yesterday on 16-03-2018 I ordered Domino combo back pizza and gave extra 110 rs for extra cheese but when I received pizza then I found there is very less cheese and very hard which is not able to eat. I love Domino pizza but yesterday I got it was so embarrassing.

Original review: March 17, 2018

Ordered online & replaced robust w/ marinara on pizza. Pizza arrives no sauce. Mistakes happen, call store speak with Blake who says he is the manager. Blake tells me I ordered no sauce & tells me nothing he can do... tough. I explain I can send him a picture of online receipt showing I had & he becomes rude stating he doesn't need me to do that. He can see the order and no he's not fixing it. Wow! So now no dinner... No thank you, we live in a city w/ multiple competitors so no worries. I will take my business elsewhere in the future.

Domino's Pizza Company Information