Domino's Pizza

Compare Chain Restaurants

Research top Chain Restaurants recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I went to the Domino's on Alondra and Clark in Bellflower, CA. Such a horrible experience and would never recommend this location to anyone. I am a Domino's fan but this experience has changed my entire outlook. I called and ordered a family deal. When I brought my food home, there was hardly any sauce on both the pizza and the chicken. Then when I got to my dessert portion they forgot to pack the icing with my cinnamon sticks. Like seriously!!! Then I called and asked to speak to a shift leader and someone named Natalie gets on the phone and you could tell she didn't know what she was talking about so she just abruptly put me on hold and then another lady jumped on the line now claiming she was the shift leader. I told them now I have to come back, because you failed the first time. The pizza was just gross and the chicken had sauce on only one side!! Never go to this Domino's!!! HORRIBLE FOOD AT THIS LOCATION!!!

In Modesto, Ca on 5/02/17 me and my neighbor went to your restaurants. We order first they said it will be 20 minutes. My neighbor's pizza came first. When we order first we waited there for almost an hour at that time I told them I want my money back. They did what I asked of them. When I was leaving the employee that make the pizza was sticking his tongue at me. If you have worker doing this what else are they doing to people food.

First thing first. I found hair in my food. Secondly when I contacted the store regarding it, they were extreme rude/unapologetic. Stated that it's not a "mistake". Things happen. Like are you serious!? Not helpful at all. Nothing was done for the complaint.

I called to place an order and was placed on hold by Paul. I waited on hold for at least 7mins while he spent that time chewing out a female worker in background. I actually waited on hold until this conversation was over and then kindly asked to speak to manager in charge. I was told he was manager. If this is how you treat staff and kind of management you have I will gladly place my order elsewhere from now on.

Dominos Pizza in Valrico, Fl. First off the employee that took my order kept running his hands through his hair. I watched the same employee go prepare my food behind the counter, cough openly on the food and then lick tomato sauce off of his fingers before he boxed my pizza. At this point I asked for the manager to give me a refund and explained how disgusted I was and how their employee handled my order. Totally unacceptable by any standards.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Domino's Pizza?

Domino's advertise that their new Meat Lovers pizza has more topping but unfortunately it is still the same. Maybe even less than before. I have eaten this pizza in Palmerston in Darwin NT and it is great, however the Ellenbrook WA store seems to believe less toppings is better. Most certainly not up to your advertised commitment.

Denver Store #6206 4-21-17 order placed at local store online. Total food bill $41.22. Email received at 2:11 pm local time with a 51-61 minute wait. Fair enough. Watch the tracker. As per the norm food comes out and sits waiting for delivery for over an hour. Finally out for deliver at 3:30. Driver drops off food. Now the driver was very polite and up till this morning I would have had good things to say about just him. I use my Credit card so I add a $5.00 tip. Bring my food in to find my pan pizza as usual with little (I mean where the hell is the cheese) cheese, burnt and miss sliced. So I have three slices that are more square than pizza slice. My hand tossed looked okay but everything was pretty room temp. After review my bank statement today. 4-26-16 I saw that my Dominos did not match. $56.22 was charged to my account. So I must love to tip $15.00 for bad pizza that always takes way to long? This isn't an oversight. This was done deliberately.

If delivery time to leave the store is over 45 minutes then perhaps this store needs more drivers. As for the food, I have never seen pizza come as poorly on a consistent basis from any other store within the chain or any of the top chains. Previous times ordering from this store I have had them call and say they didn't have time to defrost my pasta would I take another. I said yes thinking well that's great my food should leave in a few minutes then. And yes, on the tracker it finished up right after the call only to have it sit for an hour and fifteen minutes and still take another 35 minutes to make it to my house. 2 hours and I still can't have the right pasta?

I don't have only one bad experience with Domino pizza I have multiple from bad consumer experience to disgusting cold pizzas, and stupidly I kept ordering from them till a month ago I decided that I would never order from them again. I ordered two vegetarian pizzas delivered to my house then they decided to bring me a pizza that I did not even order. The two pizza had a gross presentation and was stuffed with meat and ham. I was very offended I am never buying pizza from these people again.

Something weird is up with Domino's pizza. They send out very suspicious "50% off coupons", both physically and online, and they're legit. But... I've never received such a crazy percentage discount from any kind of company. This makes me think that they purposely overprice their pizzas, then send out massive amounts of coupons to look good. There's no other explanation. The issue is when you stop getting coupons. What I used to do was use every online coupon I could, student coupon deals, and I'd personally email representatives and also fill out customer response surveys to keep getting more coupons sent to my home address. BUT, after I kept using 50% off coupons for about six months, my phone number and address pretty much got blocked from receiving further coupons!

In fact, the very last pizza I had order with Domino's had such, such terrible customer service that led me to this fact. After I had asked for my subtotal with a 50% off coupon, the fellow on the phone told me, "Dude. You've used 50% off coupons like ten times now. Please tell me how to get them, I want them too!" which I knew was clearly bait, but I told him in response a truthful statement, "I am a valued customer, I complete surveys and always give feedback." Then, instead of the usual faces who delivered my pizza I saw some kind of hotshot supervisor who drove a very luxurious vehicle. I gave him my final 50% off coupon, and he furiously searched through it for anything that could be incorrect. To his dismay, it was a correct and legal, bonafide coupon - both the address and the expiration date were okay.

After that, I'd still give feedback, complete surveys etc. while providing my address, but instead, no more coupons ever came to my house like before. So for some reason, it seems like someone high-up put something in their system to never give me coupons again. I kept doing what I was doing for a few more months - I even wrote a review that was so amazing, my local branch stuck on their wall in their employee area, but no more coupons ever came. See, the truth was that my mother had an accident, so we had to order food on the days she required physiotherapy each week - and Domino's was one of my favourite places because of the 50% off coupons. That review I made is what got posted in their employee area, according to a representative that I spoke with, and I was quite proud that I could make them feel good because their pizzas were top-notch.

Just a really big shame. I would've kept ordering from Domino's if I never got the 50% off coupons at all! It's the fact that you would give me these coupons each month, then make a big stink about it that really makes me sad. Seriously - I'd get mailed these coupons so frequently, then the customer representative I would call to order my pizzas would complain about me using them? I would always shove these coupons in their face, even when I wasn't asked to because I want to be completely transparent. If I had ordered and not produced the coupons, then I would understand the company being mad, but that is clearly not the case! They got mad at me because I was, essentially, a fellow taking advantage of their deals and they didn't like that.

Anyways, my recommendation is to just spend a similar amount of money and get pizzas from elsewhere. Pizza Nova is definitely good. But, I really, really love Pizza Hut now because their pizzas are extremely thick - just a couple of those slices would fill me up for the whole day! Their pizzas are like pizza pies with how much cheese is in them! When I spend money, I don't just want good food, I want good quality customer service, which was sadly NOT what I had received at my local Domino's restaurant!

We went online ordered our pizza and submitted it. They said there was an issue and we needed to call the store. We call and they tell us there was no order that had been submitted. Checked my checking account and they had charged our account. Store says we have to call corporate office. They say they to give the information to that franchise to investigate. So in other words the runaround and they have our money. I will never go to Domino's again.

I ordered a chicken caesar salad/Italian dressing. The salad had hardly anything in but lettuce. The attendant said they didn't have Italian dressing, why would you list it on your menu if you don't have it, was completely unsatisfied.

I will never ever buy from this place again!! Driver had the guts to call mps because my kids opened the door while I was in the garage... seen him drive by I called to have him turn around... he turns around. By the time he makes it back the mps showed up. He denied everything to mps and said he didn't know nothing after he placed the call... then he LIED to store owner and told them he stood outside with the mps talking to them while I was outside when they both showed up. I proceed to call the store manager and he decided that it was his RIGHT to hang up on me and tell me, "Next time be a better parent" and not leave my kids alone when clearly everything was dismissed because in fact I was home, I just didn't hear the doorbell.

I've been purchasing pizza here for almost a year and this is and will be my last time... thanks to them my kids are now TRAUMATIZED! If he was so concerned about my kids being "alone" why didn't he stay and "protect" them or why didn't he talk to the mps when they showed up instead walked away and said idk if it was them or not and ran like he didn't know **! WHY WOULD I ORDER PIZZA IF I'M NOT GOING TO BE HOME????

I received a call from the store owner - after filing a complaint his response was "MA'AM BE HAPPY. THERE'S PEOPLE THAT CARE ABOUT YOUR CHILDREN AND ARE THERE TO PROTECT THEM." My kids are 11 and 5 inside MY HOME! I'm a stay at home mom. I take care of my kids! And would get mps involved when it's necessary. In this case NO! HE Wanted to create trouble! I also inform store owner I didn't feel comfortable ordering from his store again and he showed no concern whatsoever! They can care less about their customers. The store manager never called me and never apologized for his rude and unacceptable customer service.

My Domino's account has been hacked into and all of my rewards points for free pizza has been stolen. I called Domino's Corporate and they told me that they would reinstate my rewards points. So far they have done nothing. Apparently this account with rewards points hacking is a "thing." Domino's is aware of this security breach yet are doing NOTHING to rectify it. Very disappointed in Domino's Pizza.

Domino's Pizza Neenah, WI - Whenever we call to order a pizza they are always really rude. We have even received an answer to a question such as "dah". Really!! Or we have been told well now, "What else do you want?" How are you even in business? Poor poor customer service. Then when the pizza came it was the wrong pizza and it was cold.

After reading all your other reviews regarding Domino's, figured I would add my own back-to-back experiences. End of March this year ordered I tried Domino's 2-for-1 on-line pizza deal. Two large pepperoni pizzas cost me $18.00. That means one cost $18.00 dollars. I can't find a first class local restaurant charging that much for pizza. A week later that big fat national advertising campaign boasting large 3 topping pizza for $7.99 not to be found posted in store. I wound up paying $9.00 dollars for a small pepperoni that would not feed a church mouse. Moral of the story... if it's integrity or truth in advertising try someplace else.

Horrible service. Extremely long wait delivery time. Got call from driver refusing to deliver cuz of rain, after an hour plus after placing order. Called store to speak with manager only to be told that driver doesn't have to deliver if he doesn't want to. Was never given option of carrying it out. My order was automatically cancelled.

I order my food at 12:50 am, the representative stated that it would take 45 minutes for delivery. Called back at 1:50 am, still no food. Was told I had to wait and driver would be called. 2:30 am still no food. Delivery already paid for with my debit card, and processed.

My daughter ordered a medium pizza, hot wings and bread. I asked the driver how much it was and he said $35. I told my daughter we never paid that much for pizza at Domino's in California. I paid $5.99 each for two large pizzas. I know prices have changed, but I feel my daughter was overcharged. I immediately called the Domino's on Princess Anne here in Virginia Beach and asked why the food was so overpriced and no receipt was given. The manager said they do not give receipts.

I will be asking for a refund of $10.00 and explained to my daughter she should have given the food back to the driver. My suggestions to others is to not purchase anything from Domino's. You can get a frozen pizza for a little over $5.00 at Walmart and it will taste just as good. I also informed my daughter she should have spoken with me first as I feel the charges was inflated. I immediately became suspicious of a company that will not give receipts. I also emailed Domino's corporate office about this issue.

Most every time I try to order from any store... Edmonds or Lynnwood, I put my zip code in and am sent to the proper page but when I click on anything within the page I am sent to their main. Once I pick the country. I get sent here. https://biz. dominos.com/. Which gets me absolutely nowhere... Unless your company is changing your URL at different times and forwarding your url to their main page to get more people to buy their stores. That is if they have control of your website. And if they do and they are doing that... you're losing business big time. Because the only way I am going to get my order to you is if I then look up your main phone number, I know exactly what I want, (because I can't even get a menu at this point), then maybe you will get business. As it stands now, anyone that owns a #dominos in Edmonds or Lynnwood, are losing a lot of business because their websites are not working.

I normally order my food from there for delivery because this is the nearest location to my house. They are normally not so pleasant when these people answer their phone calls. Today I decided to do a carry out, so I decided to call beforehand and the food would be ready by the time I get to my destination. When I called, someone took my order 3 times and not sure if they understood me when I asked about their stuffed cheesy bread with spinach & feta, but the person just literally hung up on me. I still called back and placed my order again (through another person named Stephanie).

When I went in person, I was already frustrated with their behavior over the phone, the guy up front asked me for my number when I told him that I am here for a carry out order and that it's under this name that it was under. He resisted that I give him the number, which I did, but didn't want to repeat it so many times out loud due to the people surrounded by me. Then he speaks to another co worker of his in his own language (Bengali) about how disgusting I was over the phone and at the moment. I understood what they both said right in front of my face but I decided to not respond to them, which I could have (they probably thought that I didn't understand what they were talking about) and write a review about this place. I've always experienced a rude behavior from most of the employees there.

Ordered 2 pizzas at 6pm and didn't get them until well after 8pm. They were cold and one was supposed to be mushrooms and onions and they sent mushrooms and Canadian bacon instead. They tasted bad. Made me sick. Plus we did not get a receipt.

@Domino's Pizza - Isle of Man what a waste of time this place is. It lets down the whole of Domino's ideals. Sent the wrong order with items missing an hour and a half after it was ordered with excuses of "we are very busy" (then why take the order???). When I complained, then resent the order which was burnt and cold, then promised a refund which never came. Head office promised the same and also failed to do so. Never ever, ever again!!! What a joke, what a let down, what a disgrace, what a way to treat paying customers. All my family and friends are being warned off.

Ordered my pies around 7:30, at 8:02 according to to the tracker, the pizza was done and checked. Pizza was delivered at 9:34. Needless to say the pies were cold. Seems to me that either there are not enough drivers, or the drivers are inefficient.

I called about 9 times... was placed on hold. Never did anyone spoke to me after being on hold for over 15 mins... Can I place you on hold, never listened to my order... You have to do better Domino's... I called the Miramar Store... 954-435-2900.

I leave school at 12:30 everyday. And here lately I have been ordering the Parmesan Bread Bites. And pick them before I have to be at work which is at 1:00. Which is right behind the Domino's store. And I pre-ordered them for 12:45. And they put them in the oven when I pulled up in the drive through. And when I opened the bag I was full of grease or whatever was in it. It was very messy and gross.

I ordered a pizza yesterday, and your customer service is very horrible. The employees that were working there were fighting in front of everyone, the pizza maker girl was yelling and was ordering people not to pick up the phone. They messed up so many orders yesterday that the pizza dough maker girl told one of the employees to turn off the Pizza tracker TV. Employees customer service were so horrible, they mixed up orders and were trying to like "bribe" the customers by giving a bottle of soda! That's just messed up.

I ordered my pizza before leaving my house, I got there at 8:00 pm and I received my pizza at 8:44!!! After they knew they messed up my order, they gave the pizza that was sitting there for half and hour and when I told them it was burned and cold the girl that was giving my order said, "this is the normal temperature for the pizza we serve." After I waited almost an hour for one simple pizza, the pizza I got was so horrible that I didn't even take a bite of it. I asked for half chicken and half plain and as you can see there is only a couple chicken on the pizza.

I've never had a problem with Domino's until tonight. I placed a order for delivery. It was a hour wait. I ordered a large pizza with crispy bacon like I always do and the pizza wasn't done and the bacon was not done and it was real fatty. So I politely called them and expressed to them how I felt and asked for the pizza to be replaced with another one and they could have the one that wasn't done back. Their response was that we could get another pizza but we would have to pay for it. The general manager Ryan was sarcastic and very unprofessional and didn't care that we order regularly from them and that they would be losing me as a customer and he simply didn't care.

Domino's cutting the PIZZA into squares instead of like a pie! I have contacted Domino's multiple time to order a pizza for pickup. Just about 2-3's a month they get the pizza cut up incorrectly. I have mentioned to them multiple times that I want the pizza cut like a pie but they always cut it into squares. Then even told me they were going to add a note to my file which to this day still hasn't happened. I just Domino's management would read these reviews and remedy the situation with their staff. They either don't know how to cut a pizza the correct way or management has instructed them to cut it into squares...

The very last item is that you cannot give any information in the online ordering systems what additional items (I) the customer would liked added or done to the pizza. The only option to leave a comment or note is after the pizza has been ordered. They need to make modifications to their online application so that customers can provide notes at the front-end of the order process... The store address is: 3207 Cabrillo Avenue Santa Clara, CA 408-241-2828.

On January 29, 2017 I placed a delivery order with Domino's Pizza in Christiansburg VA store #4292... Never had a problem with them before. My order came up to $25.57, I paid with debit, so I gave a tip of $3.00 ($28.57)... I also keep up with my payments ESPECIALLY dealing with my check book/credit or debit etc. They took $8.00 instead of $3.00. When I called to address what had happened the unprofessional manager name Wiot said he couldn't find my or nor the receipt and asked me did I have proof and what led me to believe that extra money was taken off? I was totally aggravated. Clearly he doesn't need to be in management. After I stated the facts he still came off very stupid, then hung up on me... I'm waiting to talk to the supervisor name Keith when he comes in. Also a staff member name Katy wouldn't give me corporate number, apparently it seems like they don't have one. I will never order from them as long as they the staff has breath.

I am so happy about the pepperoni. It taste so yummy. I hated the nasty pepperoni Domino's served. Yuck. But now it taste magical. Thanks for the constant improvements Domino's. Forever a customer.

Domino's Pizza Company Profile