3.4/5 (886 ratings)

About Domino's Pizza

Domino's Pizza Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Domino's Pizza?

Original review: Dec. 23, 2022

This pizza is SO delicious for the price. They have REALLY upped the bar from the Domino's I had growing up!! Loaded with fresh toppings. I such great customer service too! I messed up my order on a busy night - they happily remade my pizza, quickly without hesitation.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2022

OH, this restaurant is So worth it. I mean listen. They put the most effort into their food than any other restaurant I have ever been to. The crust was nothing like ever before. You know Pizza Hut, they have crunchy regular crusts the boring part of the pizza oh but Domino's? It was crunchy on the outside and soft and delicious on the inside. The pepperoni was crunchy and flavorful. And Oh My Gosh the cinnamon twists dipped in the served icing was the best dessert, completing perfect satisfaction to meet my requirements. And overall this fantastic restaurant is a must-go and I will forever eat there.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2022

The thing that tops my experience is the SUPERB customer service. Arrick is beyond amazing and is the reason we will be back! He made sure my order was correct and I had everything I need. He is respectful and professional. The app ordering was simple and easy and the food is consistently tasty.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2022

I ordered stuffed cheesy bread for a change and it was absolutely worth of every penny! It was so cheesy and satisfying. The cheese was so stringy when you were taking pieces apart and was so satisfying. I absolutely recommend it to others. Their advertisement matches to the quality of their product. I bought it from 1171 Upper James location.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2022

Assistant was very Professional and understood my complaint to the fullest with no attitude…Got right to the problem at hand and rectified the situation without it going overboard or to the next level, my problem was heard and not just given attitude, very, very Professional. 10/10 that that she resolved my problem and rectified the situation without further speaking to a higher figure!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2023

I was not happy with an order I received. I made a complaint and was promised a refund. I have still not received any refund! These people make the worst so called pizza and then don't live up to their refund promise! It's sickening!

Original review: Jan. 28, 2023

We ordered a Hawaiian pizza, and 2 more items, cost was almost $45, we were supposed to get it by 6:32 pm today and the app tracker said the delivery was completed around 6:40 pm but we never got it, even that we put the instructions where to leave the order and all that, my daughter had to call the store to let them know, by the time the delivery driver was arriving to the store and he told my daughter in which apartment number he left our order and asked her if she wanted him to bring it to our place or if we we're fine. I told my daughter to tell him to bring it to our apartment as the original instructions we requested, anyways long story short the driver never apologize for the misplaced and we ended up with a cold pizza and other items delivered freaking late, poor service and it was a bad experience for us.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2023

Worst and most frustrating online website ordering system ever. Not my first experience with issues on this website. Definitely not very user friendly. Just wanted to redeem a free medium two topping pizza voucher I received for buying a $25 gift card. Now I'll have to go back.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2023

The promotional ad that says you will receive a three dollar tip for picking up your own pizza is total garbage. It is a three dollar coupon that expires in one week. All that means is you need to order another pizza within a week. That is not a tip! A tip should be a three dollar refund when you pick up your own pizza!

Original review: Jan. 20, 2023

I completed and online order January 11, 2023 I inadvertently ordered a pizza from the Mountain Veiw CA store in error. I was in Cypress TX at the time. I TRIED CALL the Mountain veiw Store for hours total 10 call, no answer however some calls did go to the call center which they could not help. No one answered my calls or even return them. Call Domino's so call Customer support, spoke with a guy, explain my story, then he indicated they would get with the store and refund the monies charged. There has been no follow through, no one to contact at Domino support just a voice mail used the Bot for a return call nothing... no call or response. I've waste so much time on this which has lead me to write poor review all over the internet and tell as many friends as possible. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMER. THEY JUST WANT TO TAKE YOUR MONEY!!!!

Domino's Pizza Company Information