1.48/5

520 Domino's Pizza Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

Domino's outlet phone is not answered. You don't know when the pizza will be delivered. Very poor service. No response to customer. Brand like Domino's is not keen how their franchise are providing customer service.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

The cheese on the pizza was grey & disgusting looking. It was so incredibly salty & tasted like cardboard, in the trash it went. The wings were worst! With hair on them, vinegar sauce or something not of this earth. Not edible. Almost $30 plus tip to the driver who couldn't find my place in heavy rain, I ended up carrying this crap in the pouring rain only to end up throwing it out. The worst pizza I ever had (not had).They should be ashamed of this crap they sell. Never again!!!

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

Ordered online a carry out order. Made sure to arrive before the estimated ready time. When I got there, one employee was sitting down outside by the door. I went in to find the monitor displayed that my pizzas were ready. The one employee in the store greeted me and stated he would be with me in a minute. He was restocking pizza ingredients at the prep table. I looked at the pizza oven, and my pizzas were on the end of the conveyor belt, getting cold. About 4 minutes later the other employee came back in and boxed my cold pizzas up and took my money. Poor customer service. It seems they would train their employees better.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2018

Three pizzas and a Chicken Caesar salad later today... The pizzas weren't fresh and the pre packaged salad was a joke. There was no lettuce in it barely. It looked like a prepackaged lunchable 99¢ salad. Why? Your claim is your food is fresh. Yep. Nope. Not at all.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

Always something with this place. I asked for a salad with balsamic dressing and an extra dressing. Got ranch, no extra. My pizza barely had any sauce on it. If it's not a 2 hour wait, my order's wrong. Seriously, how hard is it to throw in the right dressing? I've not gotten my drinks before too. Maybe you need to look into hiring competent staff? If I could give them negative stars I would.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Domino's Pizza?

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I ordered a large pizza with 3 toppings and tomato sauce from 3682 John F. Kennedy Blvd in Jersey City, NJ on 10/8 at 9.40 PM. When it was ready, I saw my pizza had the garlic parmesan white cheese on it instead of tomato sauce and it was a medium size without any toppings on it. I informed the cashier and he called up his manager. The manager totally objected that he put white cheese on my pizza, then he became enraged and swung my pizza at the garbage can and the pizza rolled off the floor. Then he ordered me to get out the store, pointing his hand toward the door in front of a dozen of customers. I cannot believe that Domino store manager has the audacity to humiliate and disrespect a customer as such instead of being apologetic, courteous and polite.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

Writing this review from my bed. Early am hours. Had Domino's thin crust pizza yesterday from Santa Ana, CA store located on Harbor. Had it for evening dinner and I could not sleep all night. Running into restroom multiple times. I had Domino's Pizza many times in the past but this is my first time bad experience. No more Domino's Pizza.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

This business is on Hwy 501 Myrtle beach, we have patronized this place for two years but it will be some time before we return (Upset stomach etc.). Our visit was on 10/5/18 and by the way the parking lot drastically needs to be repaved FYI. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

Mellany at Domino's number ** wowed me with her customer service. She went above and beyond. I've order pizza over 10 yrs and it's the thought that counts. She asked if I was using any coupons at the end. I said no. I asked if they had any. She said 1. It took off 2 dollars. It's the thought that counts. Thank you. Made me a happy customer.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

Domino's Pizza out in Willingboro New Jersey is disgusting. This is the 3rd time something occurs. I ordered pizza from them 1 time. My pizza was not fresh and burned. 2nd time ordered a family meal and it was cold and chicken felt like rocks. 3rd time box was broken and pizza was old as hell. I will never order from Domino's ever in my life. And I don’t recommend it to anybody.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

The worst store ever (1195 Fairburn Rd Atlanta, Ga.) and the employee ** is very rude and unprofessional, I don't know how she even has a job still. I ordered a pizza at 10:30 pm. Was told it was being prepared by ** so at 12:30 am, after waiting 2 hours, I can the store only to be told by ** that, there were no drivers, now I could completely understand how you can maybe not have a driver on hand for a few minutes. However I'm thinking that being a well established company there had to be a better way of doing things, you cannot take the consumers' money have them wait for hours only to tell them, "Oh well not only do we not have any drivers, but our store is also closed so call back in the morning and speak with a manager!"

I cannot believe that in this day and age you all still haven't figured out what customer service actually means! I would much rather deal with the racism at Papa John's than to ever spend anything penny with your company. You just lost not only a customer but a entire company, I'll get my pizza from Pizza Hut for my company luncheon from now on. I'll starve to death before I ever purchase anything from your company again.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

This evening I called to order a pizza on my way home. Right away I could barely hear the girl over the f-bombs and arguing in the background. When I got to the store they were blaring music. The girl was sitting on a bench got up and turned the music down and began making pizzas. She went to the freezer and grabbed a pizza crust which brushed the top of her head. Before I had even made it halfway out of the store they were blaring music again.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

Domino's has a record of forgetting parts of my order, but I stuck with them because they always made good on it. Except this time. The last time I ordered, they forgot my blue cheese dipping sauce. I called, and they told me it would take at least an hour to get it to me, but they could credit me for free chicken wings. I never got the credit, no promotional code, nothing. I e-mailed their complaint department. Several days later, I got an e-mail telling me that their complaint department doesn't do anything about complaints, and I'd have to e-mail the local office. The local site doesn't have an e-mail, just a phone number to order from. I e-mailed them again telling them that they lost a customer. No response.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

Whenever I order Domino's Pizza online, it send the order to a location that is about 8-10 miles from my home even though there is a location about 1.5 miles from my home. Both the locations are on the same road. Every time, I complain to the location but it has not been corrected yet.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

I ordered the pizza on the Domino's app went to pick it up it was for the third time ordering from Domino's in New Baltimore, MI undercooked, soggy and cold. the cheese wasn’t melted. He asked for a couple packages of pizza red pepper flakes from the girl at the register who said just so you know once this box is gone we won’t have these anymore. Bad pizza rude employees working at the store we won’t be returning! There’s a Jet's Pizza down the street! Always money well spent!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

Tonight I ordered pizza at 7:30 pm. At 9:30 pm I called back to ask where is my pizza??? At 11:30 pm. pizza arrives after I canceled. This is 3rd time this Domino's in Antioch TN has screwed up my order. Never again.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

Waited forever for cold food. I literally waited an hour and a half for one pizza and cheese bread to be delivered to our house which is 5 minutes away from the store. After 45 mins of waiting we were told it was still on the rack.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

I ordered 3 medium pizza. Over almost 2 hours to deliver. When I called the store 1 1/2 hours after I ordered the manager just told me that the order was place before she had in and that she was busy and they were very busy. Not to mentioned that the pizza was already paid for, no apologies. The order arrived 1 after all cold and soggy. Very disappointed. Last time I will ever order from this stores.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

I ordered Domino's online which was met with a harsh response over the phone. Some jerk called me and sternly said, "We've canceled your order. We don't go into your area because of its foxview". I'm guessing because my area is predominately ** they won't come here because no we don't have jobs so we can't possibly pay for pizza. Lol. They didn't even give me a chance to say I'll pick it up then. My kids were pissed off when I told them. That's not cool and I hope this review helps. Never ordering Domino's again.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2018

Order a so-called Pizza from Domino's Pizza. Extra cheese, sauce and sausage but when opened box it was a joke. Paper thin. No to little sauce or cheese!!! Sausage I saw a little piece. $15.00. I can't understand how they are in business. Figured large pie would be fine for 2 people. Better off going to a pizza place and sharing 1 slice!!! Would have been more satisfying.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

Called Domino's Pizza and ordered a large veggie pizza with 3 toppings. We were charged $24.03. While they advertise $5 and $6 pizzas, they charged us $24+ for 1 large veggie pizza. I called them again to double check if it was a mistake. They confirmed $24.03 was the correct charge after tax. I asked them about their advertisements, he said "you have to ask if we can apply specials on the order; otherwise that's the right price for the pizza". Well Domino's, you are a ripoff, and there are better place to buy pizza for that price. You just lost a customer.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

The rewards program for Domino's Pizza is the worst rewards program of any company I have ever worked with or purchased from. Every pizza place I know of has rewards based off of how much money you spend. However, Domino's only allows you 10 points a day no matter how much money you spend. I spent $260 for a youth camp pizza party and Domino's would only reward me with 10 points (60 points gets you a free pizza). If I were to have ordered from Pizza Hut or Papa John's or the like, I would have been able to receive 4 or 5 free pizzas. Instead, I'm stuck with only 10 points (1/6) of a free pizza. I called and they only provided me with a 10 dollar gift card, which at least is something. However, I will not be eating at Domino's anymore until they fix the worst possible customer appreciation and rewards program I've ever seen. STAY AWAY!

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

I ordered a salad and other food. It was slimy and brown. I was told I would get a credit. I ordered a salad again. They brought the other food but they said they had no salad. I was told I would get a credit and some garlic twists. I ordered again and I got no credits, no garlic twists, nothing. No credits at all were on my account. I reported that I ate what was delivered and I got sick with diarrhea, gurgling stomach and noisy bowels. They poisoned me with the food they delivered while my stalker went by on the street on his skateboard, backward cap, he goes by here every day taking pictures.

So the Domino's delivery guy timed his delivery with the stalker passing letting me know they were poisoning my food. I have been promised $30. I paid money, I expect money back. They want to keep your money and deliver you poisoned food. I have received no refund. Who would want to eat again or have a delivery person deliver you poisoned food? ** DOMINO’S.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

Yesterday, I was moving house and wanted to order a pizza online. I went on Domino’s Pizza website, tried to order online, but it wasn’t working. Then, I decided to call their hotline. The girl confirmed that there was a problem with their website, and helped me to confirm my order. Then, the nightmare begun… One staff of their store told me that I should come to pick up my pizza, but I confirmed that it was for delivery. I asked to modify that, and deliver the pizza to my place. The shop owner took the phone and started to yell at me. He was insulting me on the phone (using the ** YOU word)! At the end, he said that there was nothing more to say.

After that, I called the hotline again to ask if my order was confirmed as a delivery… The person on the phone told me that it’s confirmed and that I will receive it, without any notice of timing. A guy came to my door with the pizza (it took 1:30 hour). It costed 93 RMB in total, and I gave 100 RMB note. The guy took my note, and started to leave without a word! I had to stop him to ask him for the change. He looked very surprised and said that he doesn’t have the change, that it’s my problem. Hopefully, I had the change to pay him. Really, I think that Domino’s Pizza China is a big joke; I rarely saw such a bad company management and will never order again anything from their store.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

I went in store 15710 Mt Oak Rd, Bowie, MD 20716 to places my order which was a large pizza with double chicken and pepperoni with no cheese in it but to my greatest surprise the chicken was so scanty in it. It ought not to be so. If a customer ask for something they’re paying for then they should get what they asked for. And if they're less product of a particular item or a topping then it’s the employees right to inform the customer what’s going on. Courtesy demands that. I was forced to eat what I had since I had left the store. Here is half of the remaining pizza.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

Today, I ordered a pizza online. When I went to pick up my order I saw that person who is making a pizza there. Her nails were too long, with nail polish, and she was not wearing gloves while making pizza. Also, she was holding her iPhone while making pizzas. She was so rude. I saw that my pizza was ready and staying there. I asked her to handle my order because my pizza was staying there for a few minutes. She showed me her attitude and she didn't give my order. She put my order on the front desk. She did that because I asked her to handle my food.

I asked her name from another employee who was working there. She said her name is **, also she said that "she is an assistant of manager" even though I didn't ask. I surprised when I heard because the assistant of managers and other employees must know about food safety policy, and must be vigilant in ensuring conformity with practices that safeguard public health. She must know about customer service and food safety practices. In fact, who cooks, and prep must wash their hand every single time they touch their phone, hair, and pants etc. She was playing her phone while making pizzas for customers, and she is an assistant of manager.

It is so sad that there is this kind of employees. Because of this kind of employees, people are getting sick or infections. I don't know who hired her and train her. I don't think that she is trained well. In addition, all employees must know about food safety, handling, preparation, and of course no nails/nail polish who works at restaurants/food department. Store (7137): 16260 Military Rd. SeaTac WA 98188. Phone: 206-242-4444. Order placed: 08/15/2018 10:53 pm.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

I tried to place an online order and they wouldnt let me. :( I called the store and they were rude and very uncooperative, told me "if you want a 2 hour wait." I was trying to give y'all one more chance and y'all blew that... No one I work with and no one at the hotel will order from y'all anymore if I have anything to do with it...

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

I received a coupon in the mail for a FREE Domino's pizza of any kind. It was customizable, as long as I ordered online and picked up the pizza, it was free. It said I saved $26.06 for the free pizza. I ordered an XL Philly Cheesesteak with all the toppings but they limit that even. When I got the pizza, it was all dry, no cheese having, skimpy on toppings, no cheese on the pizza and not hand tossed. They also kept my 20 oz bottle of Coke but gave me a dented Marinara sauce for free! The customer service agent would not make eye contact with me. Sorry but that was not a $26 pizza! More like I'm sticking with Papa John's.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2018

I ordered a pizza online from Domino’s on 7/8/18. District Heights, MD. After two hours there was no pizza, but their online tracker said it was delivered. I called the store & they had no idea where it was. I asked for a refund & was told it would take 5-10 business days. I then ordered another pizza from a different place. At about 11 pm the Domino’s driver showed up & said I could have the pizza for free. I thought the matter was resolved but then never got the refund. Waited 10 business days, called the store, was told it was being processed. Waited some more days. Still no refund.

I contacted the corporate office via their website. No response. Finally had to post about it on their Facebook page & got a response- but they just forwarded my issue to the store who ignored it. This happened several times until I posted on their FB late again & they finally agreed -rudely- to send me a check, which they did. Never will order from them again. Rude, not responsive, completely unhelpful, completely unfriendly.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

Domino's never remedied, and I'm ripping up all ads sent to my house now. Just received one today. It was never corrected, the order and long wait time, lies by the Dravosburg, Pennsylvania store. It's been many months since then, and I have other stores to buy from, the Ad reminded me that nothing was done ever. Other stores are making the money your could be currently.

They came outside that day, after about 2 hours, went outside to get the pizza, the pizza delivery drove off. He told the main office that we refused the order, but left when we had money, after 2 hours. The man gave the driver our phone number, he called and harassed us, the driver for the Domino's. We always ordered and paid before, and only have a track record of paying, but the harassment over the phone by the driver and driving off with money in hand, something is drastic wrong for that order at least, you should remedy such problems, not always trust liars from your stores, it's costing you customers and money.

Domino's Pizza Company Information