3.45/5

613 Domino's Pizza Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 1, 2019

Davis Drive in Sterling location is very nice. Everybody there is very friendly. I must say this gentleman name Joe is very amazing. He’s friendly over the phone and in person. I had view questions which he answered them very nicely. He made sure my order was done right, and he put together my pizza just the way my family likes. I can see he was enjoying helping me. I made this account to make sure I write a review about him and share with the world how amazing he was. He should absolutely get recognition for his hard work. Thank you Joe.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I enter and see diverse friendly people who are willing to go the extra mile for the cause of making Domino's a local hot spot. Reasons why I have started eating here roughly 3 times a week is because great mix of customer service as well as being a normal friendly person/they won't get weird on you. Carryout - they say your food will be ready in 15min - IT WILL BE READY IN 15mins. Delivery - they will be on time and will keep your food warm - they do not mess up your orders as long as you are clear when speaking and are giving them your full attention like they are to you. If for any reason YOU, would like to try out making bomb food as well as be a part of something great. Please do not hesitate to apply now at Dominos at Store #1133 3151 Breton Road SE Kentwood, MI 49512.

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

Hi. I must say that the service and staff at Domino's Pizza on Memorial Drive located in Port Arthur Texas is by far the best hands down experience I ever have engaged in with a pizza company. I currently live out of state and it's so convenient to order food for my friends and family and not be there. My last order was on 1/15/2019 and when I tell you that Toddrick ** was and is the ABSOLUTELY BEST he definitely is. He made an exception to their policies and with that I will continue and forever be indebted to this company for the amazing customer service I received today. No - I didn't get anything free but just the willingness to go the extra mile. I thank you. I thank your leadership and I thank your staff. Thank you.

Original review: June 26, 2018

There was a misunderstanding between me and the store and I got a call from the district manager the next day and he made everything right and made me understand on what was going and because of him I am going to be as loyal as I always been and I will be recommending Domino's to all my friends. Thank you 4140 Tuscarawas Street West for making things right.

Original review: June 22, 2018

First time we've ordered from here and won't be the last. We ordered online so easy from the store on Foul Bay Rd Victoria BC. We got to track our order from start to delivery. It was so fast and such a nice joy to see a very friendly teen on a bike pull up to our house with the order. It was about 15 minutes and so delicious. Amazing. This doesn't happen often when I give a full 5 star but these guys deserved it for sure.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Domino's Pizza?

Original review: May 18, 2019

Pathetic customer service. Frauds and cheaters. I had ordered a Pizza worth 700/- on 24th Dec 2018. After placing the order, it showed 30 minutes delivery promise as usual, and the pizza got delivered late by about 10 minutes. I called up the support team (the number which is there in the app) and told that guy about the late delivery of the pizza and also asked him, "How will the money get refunded since I had made an online payment." He just told me to tell the delivery boy to punch in late delivery in their system, which I did.

I called up the next day and the person told me that, "Someone will get in touch with you." I waited for another couple of weeks and called back again on the same customer support number. And again the same assurance was given to me that a person will get in touch within 2 days. Meanwhile, I submitted feedback from the Domino's app criticizing about their callous attitude. Again I called up in February to check if they would refund my amount or not. The same story again! I submitted another feedback from my app, but to no avail! I gave up on it.

I decided to give a final try and called up again today (18th May 2019) and they say that, "It's too late now. You should have called back then and asked for refund." I was shocked. I told I had called several times and was just given fake promises. They finally told that, "The money is refunded within 7 working days and you're like, 7 months late." So, whose fault is it? Mine or the company's? Whose responsibility is it to give the refund? Whose responsibility is it to keep a track of their customer grievances? I never faced such a thing from any other fast food apps, be it McDonald's, Zomato, Swiggy etc. Have always got the cashback and the refund amount back on time.

It's time that Domino's stop making such false promises if they can't stick to their 30 minutes delivery guarantee. Do not fool customers, please. You have lost a customer today, forever!! And I am pretty much sure you wouldn't care by losing just a customer. I am very much critical about how fair a company is towards the customer and this is what happens when the company gets a brand name, they stop valuing their customers!

Original review: May 16, 2019

Where I live we order pizza from the Domino’s in Christiansburg VA off Peppers Ferry Road. I love pizza but the problem I have with this location is one time the pizza is good. The next you can’t eat it. I have even got in my car and took it back to the store. I ordered pizza today. We each had one slice and closed the box. Unbelievable.. Someone needs to be retrained. This will be my last pizza from Domino’s. I don’t say what I don’t mean. It’s time to drive over the bypass and start getting pizza at Pizza Hut.

Original review: May 12, 2019

Very Bad service. Didn't receive my order... and on Zomato it's showing that the order have been delivered. No one is ready to take the responsibility of my canceled order. Haven't received any refund yet.

Original review: May 11, 2019

Last night I had a terrible time ordering from this store of 12600 block of Woodforest Houston, Tx. I sat outside trying to order online and to call the store but nothing would allow. Someone finally answered about 1015 pm. I was told there was no carryout now. I was so sad so I asked for the manager to explain my situation. The manager was not understanding at all... Was based customer service with the couple of nickels that you charge extra knowing I'm sitting in front of your store being as honest as I possibly could. She not only took my order as a delivery but the wings were HONESTLY the smallest I've ever seen in my life. There were 6 pieces of chicken in the breadbowl. Not to mention the small small bread dots that the company call PARMESAN BITES. :-( I am so saddened by what occurred on last night. As a minister of a community congregation of 750. Me, my parishioners nor our congregation will do business with this company.

Original review: May 5, 2019

I ordered Domino's Pizza Mania. First no one was receiving call. Later tried 4th time. Rep disconnected call due to some reason, again called Mulund lbs customer service, spoke with rep Priyanka. She was very rude. Told her that had ordered Domino's Pizza and to send change of Rs 2000 as I can't walk. She said can't send the change and we can complain. Against her she is least bothered and she hung up the call. Felt insulted and I canceled the order. Sometimes they don't have single oregano sachets, sometimes insects also come with pizza. They don't use gloves while preparing pizza, unhygienic way they make it, very bad experience.

Original review: May 2, 2019

Was happy we moved to an area that offers Domino's (Bellevue TN). Order # 1: Pizza arrived thick, lopsided, and gummy. Order # 2: After waiting for 1 hour, same store as Order # 1 said they do not deliver to my address. According to Domino's website, we are 3.1 miles from the store. Order # 3: Pizza arrived cold, dried out, and burned on the edges. Order # 4: Will not be one. After the above 3 experiences, I must be a slow learner. Got it now...

Original review: May 2, 2019

I had my worst experience with Domino's. First of all it reached late by 1.5 hr late and then when I asked I was told by the delivery boy that I will be refunded because of late delivery policy but after a week when I tried to check the refund status. Everybody denied that there is no refund request. When I called the delivery boy he says he already reported to the manager and the manager is not bothered to call the customer. N number of times called on the customer service number. They just have a lame answer restaurant team will call in 2hrs which never happened. So guys when you cannot stick to your policy then dont fool customers by saying that you can deliver in 30min or will refund.

Original review: April 23, 2019

I'm a frequent customer who places big orders for my employees at St. Luke's Sugarland hospital. Two times Domino's Pizza messed up my delivery on separate occasions. I had just enough of them when I decided to take a chance with them. On Easter Sunday, I placed and order with a ** who seemed very rushed and was not very helpful with making the selections. I gave her specific details on the delivery with phone numbers and names of who to call. I informed my employees that I had ordered them lunch and left for the day and left to go home.

At 4pm, I received a call from work stating that the pizza never made it. Frustrated I called the restaurant and asked to speak to **. She nonchalantly stated that her driver had called the number provided and no one picked up. Never mind the fact that he/she had the address and the specific delivery location, all he/she had to do was walk to the security and ask for the location in the building. It's a hospital for heaven's sake, people walk in and out all day. Well, I asked her to take the delivery and she asked for my credit card info again. She stated that she had voided the first one.

Well, it's two days later and the charges went through for both transactions despite the promise. So I called and asked for the manager. **, the manager comes on the phone and he states that it was Easter and they were very busy. He didn't care to hear when I kept telling him I provided the right info but ** wrote down the wrong number. I wasn't calling to ask for free pizza, I can buy my own pizza. It's just the attitude and manner in which these employees carry on that is annoying. A simple apology for the delay and inconvenience would have been nice. Oh no, I guess business must be booming. They don't need to listen to a whiny dissatisfied consumer.

As painful as it is and I know it's not going to put a dent in their business, I'll not be going to this particular Domino's in Sugarland (16103 Lexington Blvd. at the intersection of highway 6 and Lexington). I'll also tell my co-workers and friends to be cautious if they want their food and if they want it on time. Those special deals come at a very costly prize. I'm very dissatisfied with this particular store. Do something about your customer service.

Original review: April 22, 2019

Placed order online. Picked up my food. Got home looked at it and the Cheese Bread was not Cooked all the way. It was raw in the middle. There was burnt stuff all on the side of it in the box. Then it was so greasy it was a mess. I called and told them. The only thing the guy asked me was what did I want him to do about it? Then said just bring it back... Then question me if I was even sure it was raw...WTF?? I'm looking at it and the inside you can see it's not cooked. Smh.. They need to do better. Manager was not around. 17 Amarillo Ln, Sanford, NC 27332. That's the address. Don't order from them. Or check your food good before you leave. I would upload pictures but it will not let me..

Original review: April 16, 2019

I ordered half side pepperoni pizza and half side chicken. This is a third time I am ordering same pizza. Unfortunately this time the pepperoni was entirely raw. The moment I received and open it I called back for complained and the receiver transferred the call to the manager name Mr. ** and I am soo sorry to say the manager was so rude. Not at all listening to the complaint and he passed a statement saying, “I dun care. Do whatever you want and you don’t know how pizza tastes.” PS - I am a chef with 12 years of experience so I know how raw ingredients taste.

Original review: April 15, 2019

Domino’s Pizza in Palatine, IL on Dundee Rd Manager did not keep word for 2 free pizzas. I will never order from them again. Worst service ever! I had bad service Manager was supposed to make up for it.

Original review: April 14, 2019

I had ordered a pizza on 29th March at around 08:00 pm. I thought I would be expecting it somewhat around 8:35 pm max. But even after 09:20 pm I didn't see any response from Domino's. When I called the restaurant they didn't pick up my call. After that I called their customer care and after his several attempts I was promised that the food will be finally delivered by 09:40 pm. He also promised that I would be given a refund of ₹300. But it was a fake promise as today is 14th April and till today I haven't received any cashback nor any call from them. I hate this kind of fake people. I think Domino's should not make such kind of promises of 30 min delivery or cashback/free pizza if it can keep such promises or make it up to us. Some actions needs to be taken. I will be shortly writing this to consumer forum India and would urge them to cancel Domino's India license.

Original review: April 2, 2019

If you place an order online beware they may mess up your order! We ordered and paid for sauces with our order and when the pizza man arrived, big shocker... No sauces! By the time he wanted to bring them back the pizza would be gone, my kids were hungry! I was promised a gift card for the meal, so we shall see if that was a real promise or not. Otherwise this is the last time I'll be ordering from any Domino's again!

Original review: March 31, 2019

3/31/2019. I had order some cheesy bread sticks and a small pizza thru phone for a pick up when I went and got cheesy bread was raw and all oil on it and the pizza HAD HUMAN HAIR ON IT. I told the employee I don’t want it, I need my money back and she said because it’s a credit card it will be back on it. Now I asked her for a recipe for that money so I can be aware of my money. She said they don’t give any recipes back. Really? So how do I know it’s going back to my card. Domino's Pizza Broad street in Philadelphia. Store number 3286 server ** store number 215-215-6998.

Original review: March 31, 2019

Domino's Pizza is not given my order. Either restaurant people are threaten me to cancel my order, these guys taking money from me and not delivered to me also giving threats to me on offline calls. Please don't place order.

Original review: March 29, 2019

I love Domino’s. They have never let me down, they always get my order right and everyone has always been really nice and I am always hoping for Domino’s for dinner. I think people don’t like Domino’s because the dough is cooked differently but I really like it and think it’s perfect!!!

Original review: March 28, 2019

I had ordered their specialty chicken. When I received it each piece was the size of a dime. I called to complain & they said it's because they cut the boneless wings in half for the specialty chicken. If they need to be that cheap they don't need to be in business. That is false advertising. They did send me an order of regular boneless wings which comes with 8 pieces. The specialty wings are supposed to come with 12. That's why I ordered the specialty - so I would get more which was not the case at all. Very disappointed & will never order from them again. At least Pizza Hut gives you what you order & way better quality.

Original review: March 25, 2019

I was highly disappointed, the waiting time was not bad but the pizza dough was terrible. It was soggy and too much sauce on it and whoever made the dough did a bad job. It was very bubbly. I am really considering not ever going back to Domino's again and will be sure to tell all my family and friends.

Original review: March 25, 2019

This is BS! I just want to view a menu so I'll know what I want to pass it on to a friend who is ordering me a pizza from another location. I have to place an order to friggin do that? I was on hold with corporate for 31 minutes only to be told they do that because some locations don't have certain toppings so to put in my zip code and that's it. I did that but it's trying to make me order. I called the store and he can't help me. This is BS!

Original review: March 24, 2019

Ordered Cheese Burst pizza with no trace of cheese in it. Do you train them to make such pizzas or they are disinterested in doing their work... Domino's Pizza is not worth for money. Their quality has deteriorated.

Original review: March 24, 2019

I've been a regular Domino's Pizza client but will no longer buy from them. Ordered pizza delivery online and waited 1/2 hr for my pizza. Received a text stating that my pizza was delivered and hoped I was enjoying it. I called Domino's and informed him that I never rec'd my order. At first he didn't believe me but then said that their only delivery person wasn't back yet and would be a few minutes longer. Within 3 mins I rec'd a callback stating that my pizza was left behind and would be delivered. It was delivered 1/2 hr later (now it's been an entire hr). Was cold and disheveled. The driver apologized for the delay but never rec'd any call from the manager. I complained to Corporate but it is up to the individual store to contact me. Apparently they do not care whether they keep their customers or not.

Original review: March 24, 2019

I've ordered from the Domino's Store just around the corner from my house and every single time I have there has been a mistake in my order. I understand if this happens once but it's every time and I'm just annoyed by it as I have previously worked in the food industry and expect more from this company.

Original review: March 22, 2019

I'm a regular weekly customer of Domino's Pizza from 5-7 years. I ordered from this Wilson Garden, Bangalore location. Within 30 minutes, I received a message that it was delivered when I have not received. I waited 5 more mins and then called the restaurant, they told it might take 5-10 mins. Then later the restaurant owner calls and accuse me that his delivery guy is telling the truth and I'm lying. Shame on you Wilson Garden, Bangalore Domino's. You suck at your service. You don't know how to talk to customer. I will never order from Domino's again.

Original review: March 21, 2019

Domino's is terrible! They gave me a cold pizza. After I called the manager he hung up on me. I ordered Domino's all the time and this is how I am treated. No conversation, no nothing and I know that all they do is warm up there are pizzas. And it was some sort of discrimination. But this pizza was very cold. After ordering pizza from them for the past three weeks every night I will never order from them again.

Original review: March 11, 2019

Awful! I ordered 3 simple items for delivery and after 40 minutes of waiting, I finally called the store. I spoke to a manager by the name of Hector who didn’t seem too concerned with my situation. When I asked him to cancel my order and refund my money he said “yeah, but it’ll take at least 4 business days.” That was it. I am super dissatisfied with the Domino's on Eastlake. Next time I'm ordering Pizza Hut or buying a frozen pizza!!!

Domino's Pizza Company Information