1.31/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

565 Domino's Pizza Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Jan. 20, 2019

Domino's doesn't care if your account is hacked. The only thing they will tell you is to change your password. They do not care that someone took your Domino's points for a free pizza or that they use your credit card to pay for it. All they said was it wasn't their fault as they didn't do it and you need to change your password. No concern for their customers and they have no remorse for it nor do they care if you go to their competitors. Will never be ordering from Domino's again due to their customer service and their lack of concern for their customers. Very, very dissatisfied.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

Twice in January 2019, we ordered from Domino's and both the times, the order was delivered late after first going to completely unrelated address 2-3 kms away. The delivery boys are not trained enough and the food arrives completely cold and unedible. Domino's does not meet the standards of an international chain.

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

I called the store to see if they delivered to my location (keep in mind I am 2 miles from the store). After much confusion they said no. The girl told me to hold. I held them. A guy answered with a very annoyed voice and said they couldn’t deliver. I would need to call another location. I said, “No all other locations do not deliver because they are very far away.” He said, “Well I have no idea. I don’t work at this store often.” He was so rude about it. I would have ordered and came and picked up but after his attitude and unwillingness to help they can count me out. I will be writing other reviews as well. This review is for the new Domino’s pizza in east Limestone Alabama.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

Hi. I must say that the service and staff at Domino's Pizza on Memorial Drive located in Port Arthur Texas is by far the best hands down experience I ever have engaged in with a pizza company. I currently live out of state and it's so convenient to order food for my friends and family and not be there. My last order was on 1/15/2019 and when I tell you that Toddrick ** was and is the ABSOLUTELY BEST he definitely is. He made an exception to their policies and with that I will continue and forever be indebted to this company for the amazing customer service I received today. No - I didn't get anything free but just the willingness to go the extra mile. I thank you. I thank your leadership and I thank your staff. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

This was the worst experience in ordering pizza of my life. I called to check on my order. It had been an hour. They said give me 15 minutes. I said, "Can I speak to the manager?" They told me no that it was very busy and the phone hung up. I called back 20 minutes later to speak with a manager. They said it was an hour and a half wait time. Online it said 45 minutes and it still took an hour and 45 minutes. Food was cold, pasta was Burnt. Store number 6821.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Domino's Pizza?

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

Crawfordsville, In. Used $20 gift card to buy $7.99 pizza + tx. Went to purchase 2nd pizza, was told no balance left. Said not possible but couldn’t argue so had to pay. Thought somehow my memory was bad. Bought another $20 gift card and purchased another $7.99 pizza which left bal on card of $11.44 as was the first card. Ordered another 7.99 pizza a few weeks later and was told no balance on card. Now I know something really stinks. $40 for two $7.99 pizzas. Trying to work thru company but probably won’t get anywhere. Threw 1st card away thinking my error somehow but kept 2nd for numbers. Any advice out there?

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I phoned Domino's in Gorey and asked to order a gluten-free pizza for my wife. They told me I could only order a gluten-free pizza online or on the app. I could not order over the phone or even in the store! I asked to speak to the manager and was told if I wanted to order a gluten-free pizza, I would have to drive home, go online and order it that way. This seems impossible. You can't make this stuff up. You can't phone in the order; you can't drive to the store, order it and wait. The ONLY way you can get a gluten-free pizza is to order online or on the app. They needn't worry; I will NEVER order a Domino's pizza again in my life.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

The most pathetic experience. Had ordered for Veg deluxe but was served with non veg pizza. On top of that now the outlet staff (Madinaguda Hyderabad Branch) is arguing with us...horrible. How can you serve non veg to a vegetarian...is it right to cover your own mistake by arguing with the customer and challenge that, "Go to the court. We will see what you can do us..."

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

If you are going to charge an outrageous amount for a salad etc, you should at least make sure to provide a fork with the delivery. When people are at work, there are not always these things available.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

I have placed an order twice via Domino's website and paid twice via Paytm 731 Rs total of 1462 Rs which was deducted at the same time however restaurant have not received the order. Every time I am calling customers service, they kept on passing the buck. No one was giving complete information, and some are telling me to wait for 10 days and then call if still not received the payment. This is insane. These guys have deducted my wallet via BillDesk Food1 but keeping it because of their server issue. Can't believe companies like Domino's doesn't even have a courtesy to talk to once even after several emails. Bad bad.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

Hair in my pasta bowl the last time I ordered, called to have it replaced only to get an attitude from the worker who had to send another out. When it came meat in it was so undercooked. Talk about disgusting! Decided to give them another try with just a pizza a few weeks later, only to have them charge my credit card and not show up. When I called and asked to speak to manager he refused to get on the phone. The quality of Domino's on Lowell St in Manchester NH has gone downhill along with the service. I’m so disgusted and disappointed that I will not be ordering from here anymore!!

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

Hackers got into my Pizza Profile and ordered two pizza orders in two different states, both not my own state, within minutes of each other. They placed the orders using my saved credit card information. I notified Domino's and they refused to refund the charges to my card. Domino's should make the consumer re-verify the credit card information for orders that are delivered to addresses that are not the home address of the Pizza Profile. I was very disappointed with Domino's customer service and this, in addition to their inferior products, means I am no longer a customer. Be sure to use a strong password on your profile if you save your credit card info.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

My wife and I placed an online order for pick up of two two topping pizzas, pasta, and wings at the location Store #6890 8613 Alameda Ave. El Paso, TX 79907. The website showed that the order was to be ready in 20 to 25 minutes. When we arrived to pick up the order I was handed two boxes with cold pizzas, a bowl of pasta with barely enough of a serving for one person and "specialty chicken" not wings, which were also cold.

I asked to have the order redone as it should have been piping hot since we showed up within 5 minutes of when the order showed it was to be ready on the website. The girl at the counter said she couldn't help me and that I would have to take it up with the manager. When I asked to speak to the manager I was told that they were unavailable because they were out making delivers and I could call back tomorrow. I then asked for some ranch for the chicken concoction they had given me and some parmesan cheese and crushed red pepper for my pizzas. I was told I would have to pay 75 cents per ranch and 2 dollars per package of cheese and peppers because they now came in a container not packets.

When I politely asked the girl at the counter when they had changed from being included with an order to being charged she gave me attitude and said, "since I started working here". As if I would know when her start date would be. I will never again be ordering from that nor any other Dominos store ever again. Worst dining experience of my life.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2018

I'm a fan of the discount prices some of the best in the city for pizzas. Unfortunately I'm not a fan of the portion of pasta that is given. We buy our pizza and pasta from Burnaby Bc location. Pasta is great but the portions are very small. Please consider adding more to eat. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2018

I would like to know why you have put a surcharge on for Christmas Eve. The is not a holiday and should not have a surcharge as there are no penalty rates for this day. I was going to order dinner, but on principle I have changed my mind.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2018

I just called this restaurant because my daughter ordered a pizza. Apparently she ordered to a hotspot and didn’t understand. She just turned 16 and she has her first job and has her first card. Apparently there was an altercation about getting a refund because my daughter never got her pizza because she wasn’t at the hot spot. I just called the pizza place and they told me they in fact told my daughter they would not give her her money back. Jennifer to be specific.

I called and asked for a manager to calmly sort out the situation and she rudely told me what I need to do with my child and how I need to discipline her because I am hearing half the story and she told me my daughter and 70 year old mother repeatedly called there, harassed them and interrupted their dinner rush which is highly unacceptable. (Trust me I was shocked by the customer service and was only calling to see what happen to my daughter 21 dollars which is not hard to come by at 16. It’s kind of a big deal.) I had to redirect the young girl I was speaking to and calmly tell her that I was only calling to see what happen and why they didn’t refund the money. She said that was policy.

I went in Domino's website to read what they had written and it only says if you're not satisfied they will refund your money. I asked her, "Was this policy online?" She started telling me how they are a five star restaurant. I asked her like my mother did prior for corporate number and she told me she can’t give that out. If I want it I should google it. (Really I spend money and put this food in my body and corporate number is not accessible to me? Mind you my mother a senior 70, not really a pro at the computer.) So she’s tells me this policy is a franchise policy that states if you order hotspot and the pizza not successfully delivered that you don’t get your money back. I had to ask for like the 10th time. "I understand mam however is this policy somewhere visual for the customer." She stated, "I don’t know???" I thanked her and ended the phone call. There still a lot I didn’t not tell you but what is unacceptable is this employee's behavior.

I spent 10 min on the phone listening to this women tell me how my senior mother and my child were wrong and then she started giving instruction on how I need to correct my child. Unbelievable. I still didn’t get upset because that’s not what I do. However I am disturbed that this person is working. Oh and I don’t even know whom this women was because before she started reciting the franchise inside policy that she doesn’t know if it is visual to customer, she told me that the manager was on the phone and couldn’t come to the phone. Before I could finish my statement she cut me off in a very nasty condescending manner and said, "Yes I know about this situation," and just went off. I still was very nice to her because she probably too is just a young child trying to make a couple of dollars. However Jennifer or the manager, I don’t know, I never got a chance to speak with them.

I never got past the women whom knows policy but not whether is visual or not. It’s just really sad that we support business like this and I will Tweet, FB, Yelp, Pinterest and more this situation because it’s not fair to my daughter. It’s also not fair that I was very pleasant and I had to be cut off and told how to raise my child from a child. All because of a misunderstanding with ordering a pizza. What happen to conflict and resolution skill training on jobs, what happen to the customer is always right? This place will not get any more of my family's money and I will make sure this complaint is received by corporate and dealt with accordingly. I do know how to google research and find things. I actually hold a degree in research. So I’ll do my due diligence to at least make sure Domino's are training their young employees well enough to service the community respectfully. This restaurant is in Battle Creek Michigan on Capital Ave.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2018

I had ordered Handmade tossed pizza, while it arrives quite late, this is their first careless. Second but important issue I have is the pizza was overcooked. It looks like somebody throws pizza over the pizza tray. Spilled the cheese all over, the least awkward moment is the pizza is beyond salty, can't eat. This is just crap.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

I preordered a chicken bacon ranch sandwich from my local Domino’s a little over an hour and a half before I wanted it delivered. They delivered 15 minutes early and when I opened up the box it looked like they just threw everything in there without a care. Upon taking a bite I tasted something odd. Turns out the bacon was pretty undercooked. I called to tell them and they said they’d send over a new one (bonus points for them) free of charge.

Second sandwich arrived and it looked way more neat than the first one but when I removed the bun to check the bacon, the bacon on this sandwich was so much worse. It looked like they opened up a pack of raw bacon, shredded it up and threw it on my sandwich. It was beyond flimsy and had that raw looking pink color and it wasn’t even warm! So me being starving and not wanting to waste money, I decided to nuke the bacon from the first sandwich in the microwave and eat that one. Hours go by and guess who’s been stuck to the toilet for the past 2 hours? This chick. Needless to say, Dominos will not be receiving my business ever again! Lewistown Domino's lost my business.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

The "general manager" Jordan. Horrible tact, & enjoys arguing. As though the store's ran by a teenager with an attitude is good for business. Ordered 3 pizzas, 1 came out BLACK & charred. I called the store & told her I didn't want that pizza, it wasn't touched, & she said it was ordered well done. I informed her I didn't want it well done, also it was the only well done pizza I got from Domino's black. She proceeded with "I made it so I'm going to have to charge you for another". All I wanted was another pizza & she could take back the black one. But Jordan said "I don't care, I'm going to have to charge you for another one."

I told her, what about Domino's guarantee? She said her dad owned the store. Jordan's tone, tact, unprofessionalism, poor interpersonal relations & lack of compassion- gave an impression she didn't get her job for being deserving of it. She continually argued with me because I wasn't satisfied with the product that she had made. All I asked for was a 1 for 1 swap. Didn't get it. A general manager acting this way is sad, but why should we expect more, from someone so less?

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

Domino's Pizza at Rebsamen is less than 3 miles from my house--called them an hour later to find out about my pizza. The person who answered was less than helpful and asked if I wanted to cancel my order. I did and will not be using them again.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

We were in a new city and hungry. We saw a Domino's about 2 blocks away from the hotel we were staying in. We went to our rooms tired and ordered pizza on their app. It said 64 mins and we had no other choice but to proceed with the order. The app showed that the pizza was prepared, cooked in the oven and examined by a “pizza specialist”. This was 20 mins into the order. Then the status did not change, we tried to call the store after 45 mins to see if they are delivering it, but no one answered for 30 mins. After about 90 mins the order status changed to cancelled. We didn't even get to know what happened, hopefully they don't charge my card. Terrible Experience.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

Along with the end of free shipping on Domino's pizza now also have the nerve to charge 30 cents more for MOST of the toppings and when I complained they used that most deceitful excuse, "it is in the fine print that prices may vary." If you went into Target or any store and found the prices different from the ads and in tiny print, prices may vary, would you buy from them? Then why with frozen supermarket pizza improving all the time would you buy from a company that is not honest enough to just say, this and that topping is 30 cents more instead of hiding behind that "prices may vary" nonsense.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

I will never order at Domino's Restaurant 9451 Cullen Blvd Unit A Houston, TX 77051 United States ever again. I ordered my food at 8:00pm and had to call them at 11:00pm to see what’s taking so long and the whole time no one picked my order up from the store so I had to cancel and get a refund. And on top of that the customer service was horrible.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

Stuffed cheese bread. Yuck! There is easy to cheese. I like cheese bread not cheese with a bit of bread you can't taste. I won't order this again. No one in my family liked this. We also tried the Parmesan bites. They were ok. A bit strong taste. Too much Parmesan. I love the pizza!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

Domino's Address: 10625 University Ave NE, Minnesota. Dominos Store# 1913. Domino's Ph Number: 763-757-3030. I had two gift certificates as I stay in a hotel partnered with Domino's and the gift certificate says that I can order a free medium pizza of our own choice. So I had two gift certificates to order the pizza and even before taking the order, the manager at this store#1913 was extremely rude and asking rude questions like 1. "Where did you get this gift certificate from"? 2. "Who gave you these gift certificates?" 3. "Last time when you ordered, we didn't get the gift certificate back from you" - I already gave the Domino's driver the 2 gift certificates that I had (is it my problem if the driver does not go back to the store and submit the certificate).

This manager was extremely rude and was totally unhappy with our order. Will never order in this store again. I have been ordering pizza only from Domino's in the past 15 years and I never expected this from this manager on duty (Date happened: 12/03/2018 - 12:55 am). Kindly, please throw this manager from this store as he doesn't know how to treat loyal customers. Extremely disappointed.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

I call a phone order in 12/1. It was delivered to my home in the time frame they said. However when I opened the box it was the wrong pizza. One that had things I have allergies to. I called and spoke to a young lady who ask for the # on the box and quoted what I had ordered. She said she it was being remade as we spoke and to just toss out the pizza. One hours later I called back to check on the staus and was told that no remade was ordered. I spoke to the supervisor who told me then that the delivery person gave me the wrong box. (HUH?) I ask for a refund to my credit card as it was too late in the evening and told that he could not do that, to call the general manager the next day between 4 pm and 12:30 AM which I will do. More to come after that conversation.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

Ordered cheese sticks and sauce. Paid for it!!! There was no product when it came home. I called the store and complained. A manager was supposed to call me back. I called for manager or anything. No response. Asked to rate my experience on multiple surveys. No response.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

I very much enjoy Domino's for their amazing pizzas. There put the time and effort into their food and it comes out amazing to the taste! I personally get myself the cheese pizza because I love how they put on extra cheese!!

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

My app was hacked and over $400 was charged to my account over 7 separate orders from TX, NY, KS, GA & CO all in one day. Domino's told me it wasn't the app but my email that was hacked because I use the same password for more than 1 account which I don't. My password for the app was only for the app. I was told to talk to my bank to dispute the charges and then I was ignored when I emailed them and said I wanted to address the chargers with them not my bank!!!

You have unfortunately lost a very loyal customer. This has not been handled professionally at all. I expected better from this company. You can fix potholes in roads but can't protect my card information on your app. I frequently use the app to order from the amazing store around the corner from my house. I will NO longer spend any more of my money on a company who doesn't care about their customers...

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

My app was hacked and $500 was charged to my account over 9 separate orders from TX, NY, KS and LA all in one day. Domino's told me it wasn't the app but my email that was hacked because I use the same password for more than 1 account which I don't. My password for the app was only for the app. I was told to talk to my bank to dispute the charges and then I was ignored when I emailed them and said I wanted to address the chargers with them not my bank!!! Y'all have unfortunately lost a very loyal customer. This has not been handled professionally at all. I expected better from this company. Y'all can fix potholes in roads but can't protect my card information on your app. I frequently use the app to order from the amazing store around the corner from my house. I will NO longer spend any more of my money with y'all.

Domino's Pizza Company Information