2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

3.0/5 (500 ratings)

About Domino's Pizza

Domino's Pizza Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Domino's Pizza?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Domino's Pizza?

Original review: Aug. 29, 2021

Review for Dominos del Amo bl, Lakewood CA. Very highly recommended. Horaccio is Very professional and excels in his customer service skills.. 5 stars to him and the other staff there.. My 2nd time getting pizza from there.. The food is fresh and on point really good.. I haven't had that experience at other dominos so I just had to write the reveiw and show my appreciation for getting great and friendly professional service and the good being on point definitely puts this dominos on the top of the list.. Thank you guys. It's the way you treat others is what they remember in any business.. Presentation is everything.. Thank you

Original review: March 18, 2021

I called because my food was cold and not done right and was missing a few items. When I called I was answered by a woman named ** and she was very polite and nice and is resending the items fresh. She was more respectful and polite than any person I have called at Domino’s located at 5100 NC-87 S, Fayetteville, NC 28306.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2021

I just want to say I LOVE the Denny Hamlin Commericial! His reaction is priceless and the little girl is the CUTEST! I have got to watch it every time it comes on. In the world we live in today, this is a very refreshing! Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2021

OMG, hands down the best pizza I've had from Domino's pizza in Southaven, MS loaded with toppings, hot when we got it, the best ever. Quick contactless

delivery. We have ordered from here before but it has never been as good as it was tonight. Whoever they have cooking they need to keep, just wonderful tonight.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2020

The call went smooth, the delivery guy was quick and so friendly, and the food was splendid! I want to give him a bigger tip! I am grateful that the only pizza delivery in town is also the best one! Can’t wait to order again! Thank y’all!

Original review: Nov. 20, 2021

Domino's has loads of customer. That's why delivery staff talking rudely behavior and store management also staff same less services and cancel my order. No one order dominos product order other food com

Original review: Nov. 18, 2021

So first they **. They don't wear gloves while they cooking the food, they was fighting in the back, one of them dropped the pizza on the FLOOR and picked it up and put it in the oven like it never happened. This is the LAST time I will be eating from Domino's and suggest you do the same.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

Domino's Pizza in Redlands, CA. Located at 107 E Colton Ave STE 100 City of Redlands in San Bernardino County. The pizza crust was burnt & the bacon. The manager was rude when I went in the next day with the actual pizza in the box to show her how burnt it was. She had the nerve to stand there & argue with me and tell me it wasn't burnt. My bf & I barely ate a slice each. The same night after I picked up the burnt pizza I called Domino's and told one of the employees that it was burnt & he gave me a $8 credit on my account which is kept on record by your phone number. So today I had decided to use that coupon & order another Pizza & when I drove there to pick it up that's when the female manager was rude and had no customer service manners at all.

I feel I should not have been charged at all but they did charge me for the bread bites. Those bread bites were also a bit hard at the bottom. But because she wanted to continue to be rude to me in front of her fellow employees she charged me for the bread bites. I've worked in Retail for different major stores and not once have I ever been rude to a customer. You treat them the way you would like to be treated, with respect & a smile because they are the ones paying your salary and you going home every week with a paycheck. That was the worst pizza I have ever tasted from Domino's in Redlands CA. on E Colton Ave. The manager should be sent to Customer Service training or demoted for her talking to me the way she did. I will never order pizza from Domino's ever again. I would rate them -0 for their service and pizza. I'll go buy a frozen pizza from the market instead.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2021

I usually loves Domino's Pizza but last night I ordered cheesy pasta and I was not taste up to expectations, so I reviewed that way. Next day they called me for closed the feedback, is it right way?? Feedback means to for every customer who is going to buy from your outlet... I'm getting this appropriate.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2021

I ordered paneer makhani pizza from sector 15 chandigarh. It was delivered after more than 55 min and was too cold. Moreover no ketchup was served with the pizza. I have to throw that pizza. Very worst experience.

Domino's Pizza Company Information