2.06/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Last updated: April 15, 2018

460 Domino's Pizza Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 15, 2018

I ordered 2 Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches 1 regular, 1 no cheese extra steak. They delivered and when I opened the no cheese extra steak I counted 2 mushrooms, 5 pieces of bell pepper, 10 pieces of onion. So I called back to reorder and was told they would re-do the order. 53 minutes later no sandwich. I called. Manager says no order was placed and another 45 minutes for another to be delivered. I'm a diabetic and needed to eat. Sandwich has not been delivered 1 hour 15 minutes later. CLEARLY ANGRY, AND HUNGRY!

Original review: April 9, 2018

Me and my wife have eaten from here about 5 times and 3 of those times we have found hair in one or both of our meals. The employees of the establishment, managers included, do not exhibit any form of food safety equipment while handling or preparing foods including lack of gloves and hairnets. The employees become very rude when disputing something wrong with the food. Also, the General Manager specifically told me that they reheat old, cancelled orders or new orders of the same kind.

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 5, 2018

I ordered Domino's for dinner and I have to say it was wonderful! The entire online experience was user friendly. It shows what stage they are at making your pizza and when it had left for delivery! The pizza was amazing. We have never eaten all of our pizza, we always had leftovers but every piece was eaten! Philly cheesesteak, pepperoni and mushroom and plain cheese! All were awesome!!! Thank you Domino's on 103rd Jacksonville Florida!

Original review: April 2, 2018

The delivery man was rude. He dropped my food on the ground. There was no meat on the sandwiches, no sauce on the chicken and it was cold. I will never recommend them to people. I will never order again.

Original review: April 2, 2018

I ordered online and was told that they didn’t have the pasta. So I exchanged it for the boneless buffalo chicken, and upon receiving my food the chicken was burnt and the bacon on my pizza was burnt and the food was cold. I also did not receive the ranch sauce that comes with the chicken. I spoke on the phone with Brian, the manager and on the order tracker it said Brian was making my order. If this is the food quality that the manager accepts and delivers then there is a problem in this company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Domino's Pizza?

Original review: April 1, 2018

I bought pizza while I was working from Domino's on 2700 State St, Saginaw, MI 48602. Then I ordered 2 pizza online to take home @ 9:01 PM. At ~9:15. I called Domino's Pizza from their parking lot to check if pizza was ready-It was cold-. I was put on hold. So I went inside the building and asked about the pizza. I was told it was not ready. I heard an employee talking about me and the phone call. I was concerned that he may cancel the order. I asked the cashier and was told that the order still there.

Around 9:35 I asked again, the cashier wanted to know the order no. I showed him the order online. He said there was none for me. Then he rechecked and found the order and said it hasn't started yet. Cashier wanted me to sign even before the pizza was made!! I refused. Another employee said, "You can cancel the order and you will receive your money back several days later." I already paid online. I told him I would cancel but my money should be credited immediately.

The manager whom I talked to her few minutes earlier and was rude as well, stated that she will cancel the order and credit it immediately. After cancellation she stated that it would take 4-5 business days to credit. I wasted ~41 minutes waiting for the pizza. Not only I didn't get the pizza, I had the worst experience as well. I will never go to Domino's again. If you like to be mistreated or waste your time then consider Domino's.

Original review: March 26, 2018

I have order Pizza Mania from Swastik Cross Road. I ordered loaded pizza but in that I got toppings of only tomato and jalapeños. I always eat loaded but I get maximum 5 toppings. And this time pizza was also not happening.

Original review: March 26, 2018

The form is too short to explain the entire story but I originally called store #7932 to place an order to delivery as I live in the same town. A woman there referred me to store #8392 and told me that they do delivery to my location. After calling in and being passed around on the phone, I was informed that they also do not do delivery to my location. I was confused and asked to speak to a manager but was informed that there was no manager.

I asked for the name of the gentleman who I was speaking to and was told it was Rakeish (I am probably spelling that incorrectly). When I asked him to spell it for me, he simply hung up. When I called back and asked to speak to a manager, I was told that I was speaking to one. When I asked for the spelling of his name, he started by saying Sree but then wouldn't complete it. When I asked why, he said that he did not have to tell me and that I could reach out to corporate if I would like. Then he hung up on me as well. Please have someone call me.

Original review: March 24, 2018

3/24/18 I called to help my 87-year-old grandma order a pizza. She wanted to ask what was on the pizza so the girl on the phone sighed and said them so fast I don't even know what she said and my grandma is hard of hearing ~ she continued to rush my order saying, "Uhh is that it? is that it." I will be ordering from Frankie's Pizza in north bend next time because they are nice and have never treated my grandma or myself like that. My advice order somewhere else unless you like to be really disrespected.

Original review: March 21, 2018

How is it possible to be charged $8.49 plus tax for 8 very small pieces of chicken, heavily breaded, meat close to inexistent! You should be closed down! Shame on you! Btw, this was ordered at store #10300 , 8414 Wyandotte St. East, Windsor, ON.

Original review: March 17, 2018

So... I ordered online and accidentally ordered at the wrong Domino's Pizza. I went to the one on 13410 Preston Rd. The employee Couilla. I can't really recall her name because she ran out after letting me know that I was at the wrong Domino's and tossing my phone back on the counter. (I was in shock because she did that. I did not catch her name.) Then I tried to let the General Manager know what she had done and he completely ignored me. One of the employees way in the back saw I kept saying, "Sir... Sir... Hello Sir," and asked me if I was ok. By then I was really angry and just asked her what the lady's name that had attended me at register and told her, "Thank you," and walked out (hint where I got that name from. I'm not sure if that is how you spell her name).

Geez Domino's. You need to train some of your employees' Customer Service. Especially the General manager! I was very disappointed with that store. I know I ordered at the wrong store. I did not complain or say anything in regards to that. It was my fault. But damn you do not have to treat me like that. I went to pick up my pizza at the right Domino's on Knoll and they were super nice. I told them what had happened and the whole staff knew exactly who I was talking about and mentioned that they get a lot of complaints from that store. Pretty sad. SMH.

Original review: March 17, 2018

Recently I gave order to Domino's at Community Center Road 44 Pitampura New Delhi and my order no. is **... I gave order around 9.10 pm and I received it at 10 pm after giving them threatened to cancel... and the worst was they are not updating the orders no. on screen as well and serving orders according to LIFO basis... This is not acceptable at all.

Original review: March 17, 2018

Sir - Yesterday on 16-03-2018 I ordered Domino combo back pizza and gave extra 110 rs for extra cheese but when I received pizza then I found there is very less cheese and very hard which is not able to eat. I love Domino pizza but yesterday I got it was so embarrassing.

Original review: March 17, 2018

Ordered online & replaced robust w/ marinara on pizza. Pizza arrives no sauce. Mistakes happen, call store speak with Blake who says he is the manager. Blake tells me I ordered no sauce & tells me nothing he can do... tough. I explain I can send him a picture of online receipt showing I had & he becomes rude stating he doesn't need me to do that. He can see the order and no he's not fixing it. Wow! So now no dinner... No thank you, we live in a city w/ multiple competitors so no worries. I will take my business elsewhere in the future.

Original review: March 17, 2018

Ordered online at 6 pm, arrived at store at 6:30, told me the pizza was in the oven, waited until 7 pm then was told they are just starting to make it. I requested a refund so I could purchase a pizza elsewhere. During my wait I watched staff using their bare hands when putting toppings on the pizzas. All the phone calls that came in while I was there were put on hold and not gotten back to. Do not bother to order a pizza from the Georgetown, DE store.

Original review: March 16, 2018

The reviews on this site suck. Idiots and malcontents. They are personal issues with the users and have no bearing on Domino's as a business. I have been very happy with our service and products from the Lebanon TN store, for three years. I am currently enjoying a great pizza and salad delivered within 20 minutes. Is it perfect? NOTHING is! But it's great! For the weenies writing here with their stupid complaints I suggest you grow a life and treat others the way you want to be treated. I am not affiliated with Domino's in any way except as a happy customer.

Original review: March 13, 2018

My daughter order online received text order was ready for pick up. When she arrived she was told they could not find her order. Must have been a glitch in the system. They would remake the order. One minute later she received a text saying order had been picked up. When she final got someone's attention she told them what was going on they made excuses and then called her by the wrong name (someone else order) after waiting 25 minutes she asked again about her order was told by Jade they would start her order right away.

One hour later she get back home and we open the box to find a pizza with the crust so thin and hard as corn chips (one cheese and one Philly cheese steak with bacon). The chicken was burned and dry. I call them to inform them of the order. The manager Jade was rude and told me I could bring the pizza back for her to inspect before she would take care of issue. Now Jade boxed the pizza so she new what she was giving us. After I demanded they bring me a new order she told me it would be 40 min wait and hung up on me while I was still talking.

So I my dtr's and I decide to just go there. It took me 7 minutes to get there. I asked for Jade. They said she had just left. She get off at 8:00 it was 5 minutes till 8:00. They had the pizzas ready and sitting on the shelf but had forgot to make the chicken. 15 minutes later we get the chicken and a free soda. The person that helped us that time was very polite and apologize for what had happen. My mistake. We get home and it is the wrong pizza. Will never visit that location again. Also they had a delivery guy who came in from a delivery. Went to the back touch the money, picked up the phone and then handle the food. Not once did he wash his hands!!! And they have an A rating???

Original review: March 11, 2018

Domino's is the most pathetic of the major pizza chains. They actually try to pass off dough scraps (bread twists) as a side item. This means that they think their customers are so dumb, they won't know the difference. They probably put the same bs they used for their breadsticks. If Domino's is your preference, you live in a very small world.

Original review: March 10, 2018

Ordered my free pizza + parmesan bites + cinnamon twists. Android app said for $3 more I could get 14 in large. They also charged me $1.50 more for the 3rd topping on my free pizza (green pepper). They also know I always have onions on my pizza unless it is ham & pineapple. This pizza was chicken, onion, green pepper, lite cheese w/ robust sauce. The pizza prepper decided to give me a medium instead w/out onion (chicken pizza w/out onion is flat/inedible). She neither refunded my extra $4.50 nor corrected my order. I will have to throw out the inedible pizza. I sent her a message thru the app but no response. I sent message thru Domino's Facebook but no response either. In the past these people would screw up under the previous owner but this is the 1st time they have purposely screwed up & ignored/insulted me under the new owners. This is outrageous! I will continue to diss them every chance I get. Please join me.

Original review: March 10, 2018

I will never order here again after waiting 30 minutes for an order to have a rep come to the window and look at me and turn his head and never come to the window. I work in customer service and will never spend my money here again!!! I cancelled my order and I want my money back!!!

Original review: March 5, 2018

I placed an order March 1 of a total of over 50$ and it was from the app and because the address was auto corrected to st when I was road the order went to an off base location. When I called back because my order said it arrived and didn’t they told me that they would refund me. I called my back a few days later because they can see if Domino's was pending a refund and of course nothing was showing. I called back and they proceeded to tell me that it had already been refunded and canceled and told me to wait 3 to 5 business days. I called just to See the status on it from my bank. They told me they should be able to see something by now and once again nothing. I called again the Manager said a general manager has to do it so now I have to call again sometime after 4pm. This is really starting to piss me off.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

Online ordering is relatively easy but pizza was room temperature at best and not at all good... Bland... Not at all appetizing and I spent over $20 for this pizza that I will toss in the garbage. I want a refund!!!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

Online Pizza Order Number: **. This evening, between about 5:45p and 6p., I decided to order pizza from Domino's because I had not eaten any of their pizza in a couple of years. After I placed my order, which was a 14" double beef hand tossed pizza, I drove over to 2307 Reidville Road located in Spartanburg, SC 29301. This restaurant's setup looked pretty decent, but a few people, especially the one older male with the open sores and cuts on the back of his hands between his fingers and knuckles, ruined my first (and last) visit there. As I was waiting to pay for my order, I looked to my right, and I seen this older male preparing the pizza dough. As I was watching him, I had paid for my order and, then, I noticed that he was preparing the dough with his bare hands. From where I was standing, I had noticed two red soars on the back of his right hand, and to be very sure that he had sores on the back of hands, I walked up to him.

While standing in front of the glass barrier, which appeared to serve as health and spectator barrier, I asked him if I could see his hands. This employee showed me his hands. Needless to say, this no caring about CUSTOMERS' HEALTH, DOMINO'S EMPLOYEE, OLDER ADULT MALE was preparing the pizza dough with open sores on the back of his hands between his knuckles and fingers with no gloves on. I mean he was mashing and spreading and mashing that dough with his disregard-for-the-customer ungloved hands. So, this began to upset me, because a lot of people have been dying from germ and bacteria illnesses (ex. flu). So, very loudly, I had asked him,"Why are you making pizzas with cuts and sores on your hands knowing that people are ordering food from here?" His reply was that nothing was getting on the back of his hands while he was help making pizzas, which was a big lie, and he mentioned that he hurt his hands on the oven.

By this time, I heard a young female tell that employee, "You know you should be wearing gloves." Eventually that employee was removed and I voiced that I wanted a refund. While waiting for several minutes to talk to the store manager, which was not there, a younger fat male employee told me that he did not see an issue with that guy making pizzas because once the pizzas get in the oven, that the oven would kill the germs. I told that employee to get the ** out of my face with that stupid **.

After that ignorant moment, a female employee had told him to be quiet and move. Next, a different male employee mentioned that he would make me another pizza. I told him no, I just want a refund. In the meantime, while still waiting on my refund, no one threw away the pizza dough, no one sanitized the pizza dough prep area, and no one did anything regarding public safety at that Reidville Road location in Spartanburg, South Carolina. Finally, a young female kindly gave me my refund, and I went to a competitor to get a safer-to-eat pizza.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

Waited an hour and twenty minutes. Had to wait longer cause they burnt the brownies. By time we got home pizza were lukewarm. Grab two pieces. When I pulled them apart there was hair bake into the pizza and the other pizza had no sauce. Very disappointed. When calling said I had to bring the pizza back. Waste my gas just for them to remake a nasty hairy pizza. No thank you. At least the dogs had a good meals. I will never eat there again, Pizza Hut will now have my business. paid 41.14 for bad food and bad service. I will make sure family and friends know as well so they don't make the same mistake I did in choosing Domino's. P.s. No wonder we had hairy pizza. Employee with full beard and no netting around.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

The pizza special deals are a joke. They claim 2 toppings but only put on as if it was one topping amount. Domino's used to be a better product but by trying to stay in competition with cheaper brands, they have become the same. It's now also a cheap product too. Too bad.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

This was by far the worst pizza I have ever tried to eat. The thin crust wasn't crispy, it was tough. The stingiest toppings ever. A frozen pizza from the store would be better. Also, they messed up my order 2 times, so I had to wait extra time for that disgusting pizza.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

I wanted to order their much touted vegan pizza. They did not offer it. I ordered a normal small pizza at 7:14 pm from a Domino's location on 2001 Biscayne Blvd in Miami. 10 minutes max from my house. They said it would take 52-62 minutes to get to me. Through the online tracker I saw the pizza was ready at 7:43. The driver did not leave the location until 8:23 and took 22 minutes to reach my place. The pizza was, of course, cold.The driver was pretty rude, as were the people at this establishment. I refused to pay for it and called Domino's corporate office to lodge a complaint. They said an area manager would get in touch with me but couldn't tell me when. I then called the establishment and spoke to Joanna the manager. She said she would refund my money but not even a hint of an apology. I called her out on this and she didn't give a rat's ass, no apology and very rude. NEVER AGAIN!!!

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

I went the Domino's Pizza in Chapel Hill, TN and ordered a pizza. While waiting for my pizza I noticed that the employees went from handling money to work on my pizza without washing their hands. One of the employees scratched her right forearm several times while on working on my pizza without washing her hands. Very unsanitary. The pizza was good nevertheless. I wonder why these employees don't wear gloves while preparing the pizzas.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

I'm a steady customer at Domino's in Saugerties New York. I walked in and tried to order two pizzas for carryout on what they call the "managers special". When the man helping me gave me a price of 35 bucks, 15 bucks higher than usual, I must have looked surprised. The man, then said "he only pushed buttons", a response, that made his already smug expression even less helpful. He offered no options to me but instead ran into the back of the store trying to look really busy. When he finally came back he told me he was the manager and that was the price. Odd, because I had never seen him before. The whole thing left a bad taste that hasn't faded. When I took my one pizza out he asked me not to come back. I guess he does push buttons because I was angry and frustrated when I left.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

Most of what suppose to be cheese is only soggy bread, The cheese it up and topping to the edge is a joke and no need adding extra toppings because you can never tell and it's ruining what use to be a good thing.

Domino's Pizza Company Information