2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

3.5/5 (579 ratings)

About Domino's Pizza

Domino's Pizza Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Domino's Pizza?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Domino's Pizza?

Original review: March 18, 2021

I called because my food was cold and not done right and was missing a few items. When I called I was answered by a woman named ** and she was very polite and nice and is resending the items fresh. She was more respectful and polite than any person I have called at Domino’s located at 5100 NC-87 S, Fayetteville, NC 28306.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2021

OMG, hands down the best pizza I've had from Domino's pizza in Southaven, MS loaded with toppings, hot when we got it, the best ever. Quick contactless

delivery. We have ordered from here before but it has never been as good as it was tonight. Whoever they have cooking they need to keep, just wonderful tonight.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2020

This Domino's has the best pizza delivery and customer service that I have seen in all of Greensboro! I have tried all of the pizza delivery services, and domino's was by far the best. They made our orders super quickly, and delivered them even quicker hot and ready. I will definitely be ordering from this domino's in the future!

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

My Sweetheart & I are very pleased with the quality of the service & excellent Pizzas from the "Domino's" located on Central Ave & Thomas rd. here in Phoenix AZ! We ordered 2 large Pizzas from them on 10/21/2020 using my mobile phone, order #1001, and they got EVERYTHING RIGHT! (I rarely make reviews & only when a business is extraordinarily outstanding one way or the other) Not only did they get our order Exactly as requested; Double Pepperoni, Double Cheese, Double Bold & Spicy Sauce on Garlicky Buttery crust along with a Double "Everything" Hawaiian that were Both Far Better than anything we've gotten ANYwhere since the "Pandemic Crises" started. FOR HALF THE PRICE! Thank You from Dave & Holly.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2020

I called to place an order, The lady answered and she already knew my name, she took my order and then said, "It's not fair. I know your name and you dont know mine." She then said her name was Cassie. She was just so nice to talk to..THANK YOU DOMINOS.YOU NEED MORE CASSIES.

Original review: July 31, 2021

I put in the directions to be contactless. The guy knocked on the door, I went to get it and he was still there. He had me sign the receipt and handed me the food. I paid online so it would be contactless.

Original review: July 31, 2021

The noodles were hard and very little sauce. I have always had good service until now. This was something. I would not feed my dog. I wish I could submit a picture. We are out of town and hoping to eat after 6 hours of driving. Sitting down to this makes me never want to order from there again.

Original review: July 22, 2021

The Pizza was essentially uneatable and they didn't want to do anything, they didn't want to do anything. Total disappointment.... They need to reevaluate their business solution as I am in business in all counties of Florida as I am a State licensed contractor and this is unacceptable. Thank you. :-)

Original review: July 22, 2021

I have been a fan of Domino's Pizza for years. As long as you're testing driverless delivery I will not use your product again. These are jobs the American people need who's going to buy your product if no one has a job. I will also do my best to discourage as many people as I can not to use your product as long as you replace human jobs with computers. I am not alone in this. Millions of Americans feel the way I do... I will pay the extra cost for my pizza to have it delivered by a human..

Original review: July 11, 2021

Ordered two medium pizzas. It took an hour and a half. The pizza was cold, the tip amount included percent based on delivery fee and tax as well. $50 and cold pizza. Ummm..no. Never again. Keep your pizza.

Domino's Pizza Company Information