2.36/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 18, 2017

386 Domino's Pizza Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

When we got home with our pizza we realized that the one with Philly steak was ruined. The meat was bad. The other two pizzas we had were fine. We called immediately to let them know so hopefully nobody would get sick. The manager of the Stanford KY store that we spoke to was very rude. He acted like all we wanted was a free pizza. We just wanted to inform them so they could assess the situation. The manager said that we thought we knew everything and that was it for me. I won't be back there. And I am going to call the health department because this Domino’s is owned by one individual and I really hope that this doesn't get worse before it gets better.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

BEWARE OF DOMINO'S #5459 Store. I reached out to them after my food was delivered cold and all I wanted was respect and hot food but the statement that Florence said she was apologizing IF their manager was unprofessional. Well I told them how he was unprofessional but she really sent me an email saying if. I TELL PEOPLE ALL THE TIME TO USE THIS STORE... NEVER AGAIN. RESPECT OF YOUR CUSTOMERS IS EVERYTHING IN BUSINESS. It doesn't matter to Domino's or Florence when you say if and think it okay to give money and sweep it under the rug. #notME

It wasn’t about the money. It was about the treatment to one of your customers. I never asked for 1 penny. If he would have just apology and offer to send new food that would have been fine with my family but he talk to me like he was just going to throw some money at me and I was going to jump to get whatever he offered. After everything was said, he put me on hold for the third time for 10 minutes, so I hung up because the last thing he said was he would give me 22.00 and that is all he will do. I told him thank you but I would handle it with his home office and he said, "Okay let me find out what the number is."

The only reason why he called back 15 minutes later is because I asked for his name and store id number that he didn’t even know. I LOOKED IT UP #5459. That is when he called back 15 minutes later and after he thought about then offered all of my money back. AGAIN IT IS NOT ABOUT GETTING MONEY BACK!! I understand that he is new but it is still a course of any business to be respectfully. You stated in your email: (We apologize if our employee acted in an unprofessional manner.) That statement is a apology IF- that is strong to say when someone takes the time to tell a business what they experienced to me but oh well. My employees know that I don’t put up with disrespect to my customers ever even when they are new.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

The dough was sour and old tasting and smelling made me sick from the first slice. The medium size pizza is more like a small and the pizza is 99% disgusting sour old dough with barely any sauce cheese or topping. This was by far the worst pizza I ever had in my life. I will never have Dominos again. Their pizza dough gave me food poison and I want a refund.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2017

I ordered 2 pizzas and 8 piece chicken at approximately 4:45pm on November 5th. The tracker never moved from "order received" status and it's now 6pm and I don't have my order. I called the number given for the local store at 3484 Boston Road and, after being on hold for 35 minutes, someone answered and said the order has not been made yet. Seriously, this ordering system is a nightmare. I got better service when I ordered directly from the store. Never again!!! I'm going back to Little Ceasars!!!

Original review: Nov. 5, 2017

I ordered a pizza from the store at 3545 NE 82nd Ave, store number 7223. I ordered at around 12:51. I watched the progress screen for over an hour and the pizza never showed up. The progress screen even showed that my pizza was made and left the store for delivery. When I called the store to check on why my order was taking so long, they were closed and I was unable to speak to anyone... I heard from several other people that this has been happening more and more. In my opinion this is bad for business and I will not be patronizing Domino's ever again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Domino's Pizza?

Original review: Nov. 4, 2017

So two months in a row now, they messed up our order and sent the wrong pizza. The first time, we had them bring the right one but they were not happy about it. The second, we opted for credit on our account the next time we ordered. Well here we are with our new order and they deny we have any credit on our account. So basically, if (when) your order is wrong, good luck getting them to make it right.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

I have been given the wrong order at Domino's in Amarillo Texas on Wolflin St. two times and tonight I called in an order and told to pick up in 15 minutes. I arrive in 10 minutes and stood there waiting for 20 minutes before I started griping. I was told that it was put in the wrong box and had been sitting for 20 minutes. I got money back and left after I made a rather large scene.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

I placed on online order at Domino’s store 7170 on October 30th 2017 at about 12:50 am. It kept telling me that if I ordered before 1 I would be able to get my order delivered. I was spending good money, my order was going to be $60. I'm pretty sure that's the reason why they didn't want to bring it or make it. They told me that the ovens were off. Is it policy to turn the ovens off before closing time after I already got an email saying that my order will be delivered? I ordered before 1 am and then when I called back they hung up in my face. I feel really disrespected and I will be contacting a lawyer. I am a store manager myself and that is not how you treat a customer. I will never order at Domino's again and I will be sure to Facebook it on every social media site there is. The employees were very rude and very disrespectful. I do have the email saying that I ordered before one and that my order will be delivered.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

Ordered 2 large pizzas. It was so dry could barely eat. I had epidural earlier and unable drive. Called following morning mgt. said nothing could be done. I should have brought back last night. I explained situation. And I still had lots of pizza left. Doubt will order here again. Customer should always come first Domino's!!!

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

I spent over 25 minutes on hold trying to call the local store to correct my order. When they did answer they were extremely rude and did not care to fix the order. When I tried to contact Domino's by email the address was invalid. Next time they tear down the store they need to not rebuild it.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I am a doctor that comes to Emporia, KS every Thursday to treat cancer patients. I typically stay at a hotel right in front of DOMINO'S Emporia only location (Industrial Drive). I am a big customer of Domino's for years and I always buy their food at least once a week. This has changed with Emporia location. Every time I go, there is nobody at the counter. I mean someone can come and rob them and they would not have a clue. There is this sloppy girl who never says hello, does not talk, rude. But today (10/12/17) at 7 pm was the worst.

My order status showed that is ready to be picked up, so I rushed to the store, waited for another 25 min after that to find out that they have not even started my order. There was this young man (with glasses) who was overworked and had to deal with lots of angry customers as he was the only person working. My hot wings were ready after 50 min of initiation. They are understaffed and they need to find a solution or I see them closing very soon.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I ordered your two topping pizza with Philly steak and peppers on one, the other philly steak and mushrooms. Between the two of them there was not enough of any topping to make one pizza. Most pieces did not have anything but cheese and sauce. The crust was thin but not crispy. If I had wanted a cheese pizza I would of thrown one in the oven from freezer. I also had to go outside to find the delivery person. He could not find me even though I gave instructions on how to get to apt. Was not given a receipt.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

I order two pizza for delivery, for my son birthday, was waiting for long time. I call the store (Wester Ave in the Bronx). They said they don't deliver where I live so I cancel the order. They said they going to give me the money back. Two months already, I call there like 5 times. They never put the money back in my account. So disappointed.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

Been to get a pizza. Ordered their buy any size pizza get 1 free. Ordered 2 large pizzas (4 of us). Told price was £18. When queried this I was told actual price for 2 pizzas was £36!!! What the hell! We have never paid this amount for a meal deal, i.e. pizza, juice and a side. Such a rip off and they should be told off for false advertising. As you can see by attached pic you can actually buy 2 pizzas for £18. I was told I couldn't get a receipt as run out of receipt rolls.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

Domino's Pizza Temple TX. What a bunch of dumbbells, I order a pizza last week and they delivered it. Tonight I ordered a pizza and they would not deliver it. They said it was outside their delivery area even though they delivered one to me last week.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

Today me and my friend visited Dominos for a pizza. We ordered a large pizza with green pepper, chicken, onion and banana peppers with bottle pop and two creamy garlic dipping sauce which costs us $24.86. First of all they count chicken topping as two toppings, at least you should put some amount of chicken on the pizza but it was awful. You can barely see any chicken topping on the pizza. This is second time Happened to me. It's situated at 201 Buchanan drive, Charlottetown. I don't think so I'm ever coming back to this location now. Every time you walk in with a happy face and leave with disappointment.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2017

I bought a pizza from this joint near downtown San Antonio Texas on Houston Street and it was the worst pizza ever. The so-called crust was gummy and the topping was almost nonexistent. I ordered double cheese and pepperoni. I will never purchase again. I even called the manager on the number listed and then emailed, but got no response at all. Don't waste your money!

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

The Winchester TN Domino's is amazing. Kira and the other staff members are always friendly and their pizza always is fresh with the perfect amount of toppings and cheese. I would definitely recommend this Domino's especially if Kira is working!!! Thank you Domino's.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

Boyfriend and I always order Domino's because they deliver and they are wonderful. They have sandwiches, salads, chicken pizza. So we don't want pizza we just order something else. Real convenient. We're always on the go and busy so when we come home relax and keep up the good work.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017
I ordered pizza a 3 item pizza. Took more than 1 hour. I saw the driver come in my complex turned the other way kept going. More than 15 minutes I waited. I contacted Domino's to let them know that the driver passed my complex and could they contact him to turn around and drive back to my complex. Oh, I was told by the annoyed guy on the phone if I didn't receive it I could just order another. Well finally I saw the driver coming my way. Ran out to stop him and get my pizza.

Paid for it. It was nasty. Hardly any sauce and the cheese was like anything but real cheese. Very dry pizza. I contacted the store complained about it. Mgr got on the line said I could stop by get a free one. I did. Same thing happened. Very dry pizza. Cheese seemed to be fake cheese. Never again will I order from them. I remember years ago was real cheese plenty sauce but now. Not worth ordering.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

My 78 year old mom was without electricity due to Hurricane Irma, without food or a cold drink. I am at work and I cannot get to her so I tried "Domino's" trusting they help. Called the Domino's right by her house. They are closed due to the hurricane, so I called the next one at 305-278-0505 6.4 miles away only 22 minutes away from her. They took my order and charged my card. This was at 10:45am. My mom has limited phone service so I called her at 1:30pm to find out no delivery made.

I contacted the store. They said that they do not deliver so far because there is another Domino's store closer, I explained to her it is closed due to the natural disaster. They said, "Sorry the credit will be back on your card in 2 days." I said not acceptable. I spoke with a manager Scott ** and he said "Sorry it was a human error" and cannot deliver the food to my 78 year old mom. I told him it is an "inhumane error." If I was the manager of that store I would get in my own car and deliver to this lady that is suffering the effects of Hurricane Irma!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I hadn't eaten here in quite awhile, but it was better than I remembered. The amount of toppings was good, and there was plenty of garlic and other spices. The food was delivered in a reasonable amount of time, and the driver was courteous. I would much rather have homemade pizza, but this was pretty good for a day when we didn't have time to cook.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

Do you remember back when Domino's first opened and how awful their pizza was and it was mostly due to their horrid crust that was virtually inedible? Ok, Ok, their toppings weren't that much better. Then they had that commercial on TV and promised that it was better because they took a survey and people told them what was so bad about it so they fixed the problems and it was good now? Yeah? I didn't believe them either. It took another 3 years until I was forced into a situation of eat it or go hungry before I would try the new and improved Domino's and wow was I impressed! I know not all Domino's have the exact same menu and I doubt you can find my eye opener at just any Domino's, because the one by my house doesn't carry it. This one had thinly sliced steak covering it, perfectly cooked! It completely changed my thoughts on all their pizzas. Now if they could just make a thicker crust.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

Easy to use website, great deals all the time. Fast delivery and quality food. Fair prices. Fresh products and catchy titles. I like that you can track your order online.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

The ease of being able to call or go online and figure out if your son always wants pizza, but I don't necessarily want that, so it makes me happy to know there are other items on the menu. I have a Domino's down the street, makes it easy peasy! Love the new sit down eating area at our location, you should think about adding a drive through to pick up orders. Blamo... you guys would be unstoppable!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

Hillsborough location fast and friendly service and correct any problem without any hassle. Only had 2 mistake in the last 3 years. I call that a great average.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2017

The Domino's in Sherwood Park offers very good food and fast service. They seem very organized, the food is ready when you get there to pick it up and their delivery drivers are punctual and polite. I receive regular email special offers.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2017

While they have an adequate selection the sauce on the pizza is spicy, the toppings are scarce. The cheesy bread is good, cheesy, buttery with garlic. I would prefer that one could get packets of parmesan without it being an upcharge!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2017

Disappointed that they no longer give a veteran discount. No senior discount either. Like rewards program but seems that pricing increasing. Like the taste of the pizzas we've ordered.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

Very friendly, courteous and the food is great! The chicken wings are good and they make the pizza the way you want. You have a variety of drinks and sizes. I just love it.

Domino's Pizza Company Information