3.6/5 (865 ratings)

About Domino's Pizza

Domino's Pizza Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Domino's Pizza?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Domino's Pizza?

Original review: Jan. 29, 2022

Absolutely love the value with their "buy at least two" deal going on. I save a lot of money's and it's easy to sell at work. Plus, I get a free pizza every now and then using my points. How awesome is that? I rarely give my business to anyone else when it comes to pizza.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2022

Ordered food from Domino's on North 25th street. Derick took my order and made it. And it's the best food I've had in a very long time. I will definitely be ordering from him again! Somebody outta give the guy a raise because he is a perfectionist at his job!!!!

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2022

Ordered a veggie lover's pizza without onion from the location on Kearney and they got it wrong. Was supposed to send a voucher to us for a free pizza yet we never got it, so we called again and they told us to wait, so we called again and Justin took care of his right then and there and had it sent to us within 30 minutes. I know it was so hard for the others but Justin got it right on how you're supposed to deal with your customers. Good job.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2021

Just another good experience with the Domino's Pizza store at Kathleen Square in North Lakeland, Fl. Ordered online, easy and seamless. Predicted 30-40 minute delivery time from the time my order was entered, ended up being less than 25 minutes. Our two pizzas were perfectly baked and just...pretty, as if the pizza chef made it for his/her own family. Seriously. The packaged chicken Caesar salad looks good, it's for my wife's lunch tomorrow. This is not our first order from this location, and the team at this store has nailed it every time. Keep it up and we will be continuing customers.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2021

Review for Dominos del Amo bl, Lakewood CA. Very highly recommended. Horaccio is Very professional and excels in his customer service skills.. 5 stars to him and the other staff there.. My 2nd time getting pizza from there.. The food is fresh and on point really good.. I haven't had that experience at other dominos so I just had to write the reveiw and show my appreciation for getting great and friendly professional service and the good being on point definitely puts this dominos on the top of the list.. Thank you guys. It's the way you treat others is what they remember in any business.. Presentation is everything.. Thank you

Original review: May 16, 2022

I used to order as a last resort when starving. But pizza has gotten saltier and saltier. Pure salt. But what really turned me off from the company is how they just went on an attack in the delivery drivers by promoting to tip the customer $3 if they pick up their own food. They always charge ridiculous made up fees. False advertise on prices. Always mess up orders. Bad on the phone. But to see that they don’t even care or take care of their own workers sealed it. Never again I give them business.

Original review: May 15, 2022

Ordered a large pizza well done and it was burnt black on edges and sausage was too hard and black also. Took a piece back to verify and manager said this is what well done looks like. I have ordered this before and it has never been like this. Pizza was inedible! New manager does not know what pizza should look like. Very poor customer service!

Original review: May 14, 2022

No don't. Gave me headache and puked on eating. Order placed yesterday and gave me stale food and I got sick and puked. The whole order is in garbage. Even the garbage disposal service is asking of 100 units to dispose on top of 400 units paid for. And needless to say got to bed hungry.

Original review: May 13, 2022

Whoever changed the prices recently, I just want to talk. Example: the chocolate lava cakes use to be $3.99 for 2. Now they're $6.99 for 3. So you get 1 more cake and have to pay the same price for 2 twice. I don't know. Maybe it's just me loving food too much, but that's unfair to me and I'm disappointed. Haha.

Original review: May 9, 2022

I had been a long time Domino's customer until yesterday. I ordered pizza and was called informing me that the delivery was near. I informed the driver that I was on my way downstairs to receive the delivery. I waited and no delivery. I called the store upset that I had not received my pizza and was hung up on because they did not like my tone. I rode by bike down to the store and informed a manager of the situation. He stated that the driver had made several calls - untrue and that the pizza was left at the building entrance - untrue. I received a text with a photo of a building entrance that is not mine. I became more upset explaining the situation and was asked to leave the store. This is not the first time I have experienced delivery problems. At any rate, this company has lost a 30 year customer. Shop Pizza Hut or Papa John's. Forget Domino's, I will!

Domino's Pizza Company Information