2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.39/5
Based on 1,203 ratings submitted in the last year

Domino's Pizza Reviews

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

With most restaraunts, if you're feeding more than yourself on fixed income, food is not affordable. Domino's cannot be downgraded because of bread not being a healthy choice. Is it fresh and tasty for the price? Yes. Do they have coupons and rewards? Yes to both. Your food is ready quick and the have more than pizza on their menu.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2019

I was going through some old vinyl albums and I still have an album from Domino's Holiday collection buy Odyssey Orchestra. I remember, if you ordered a pizza you got yourself a free album. What a great time. Just put a smile on my face. I was probably in my teens. I'm now old... lol. Great memories. Just wanted to share.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2019

All the employees were very nice and friendly but, the one that stood out the most was an employee named Daniella. She is very patient and helped me a lot. I was trying to find good deals for the pizza and Daniella was very helpful. She knows how to treat customers and has a smile on her face. Daniella clearly knows what she is doing and I am very impressed with the customer service here at Domino's. Not only the customer service, but the food itself I was satisfied with! I will definitely be coming back to Domino's. I give Domino's 5 stars because of the wonderful customer service and food! Thank You!

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

The delivery of my order was within the time limit. The driver was awesome but they need to be paid more for their delivery. Gas isn't cheap and they should get at least half of what we are charged for the delivery fee because 50 cents per delivery does not cut it with the price of gas. It cost 50 cent to drive 1 block.

Original review: July 14, 2019

I can start by saying, I'm not a big Domino's fan and don't normally do reviews unless I'm very impressed. Hats off to them this time. This was the BEST PIZZA I've ever had from Domino's. Brooklyn crust with spinach feta and chicken pizza. A bit pricey but it was very very very Good, so it was worth it. Fredericksburg, VA.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Domino's Pizza?

Original review: July 2, 2020

This store has an employee issue. Both times same person involved. 2nd time forced to call in my order due to android app not working again. Asked for well done pizza. I more than than sensed attitude with that request. Neither pizza or parm bites were done. Didnt bother calling store on the issue again to have same person involved both times to be one I would have to speak with.

Original review: June 29, 2020

I've paid over RM100 and the pizza never came. I tried calling but to no avail because the answering machine said "due to social distancing, we do not provide phone services". I know it's 2020 but social distancing means physically distancing and not talking in PERSON, not through phone, COVID is not an online virus! I called the HQ and they said that we will get a full refund in 2 weeks' time. It has been almost 2 months and they said that they are still "working" on it.

Original review: June 22, 2020

I use to love Domino's however within the last year the product has gone downhill along with customer service. 2 times I have order from this store in Destin Fl. it will be my last. First time employees were rude and pizza took over an hour. This time it took 1.5hrs and pizza wasn't even done all the way. For the price I pay, $20, the quality is very poor. I've finally learned my lesson!! Thanks.

Original review: June 22, 2020

Ordered a coupon deal from Domino's 6/21/20, order showed up incorrect, after calling the store, responsibility was denied, higher-ups denied responsibility, I I suggest you find another pizza delivery service. Domino's has failed.

Original review: June 12, 2020

I placed an order at Domino's Pizza on May 31, 2020 at the Upper Darby location in Pennsylvania. I placed an order around 3:50 pm. At 5pm, I called the store to see where my salad and 8 piece wings had left the store. The guy that answered the phone told me that all orders had already left the store and that they were closed. He did not even bother to verify if my order was among the orders to be delivered. I waited for what seemed like forever for a product that I paid for. My food NEVER came. I called the store multiple store and filed a complaint with the company directly. No one ever responded to my concern. I will NEVER EVER order from Domino's again. They are thieves.

Domino's Pizza Company Information