2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.57/5
Based on 1,725 ratings submitted in the last year

Domino's Pizza Reviews

Original review: Oct. 5, 2019

All the employees were very nice and friendly but, the one that stood out the most was an employee named Daniella. She is very patient and helped me a lot. I was trying to find good deals for the pizza and Daniella was very helpful. She knows how to treat customers and has a smile on her face. Daniella clearly knows what she is doing and I am very impressed with the customer service here at Domino's. Not only the customer service, but the food itself I was satisfied with! I will definitely be coming back to Domino's. I give Domino's 5 stars because of the wonderful customer service and food! Thank You!

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

The delivery of my order was within the time limit. The driver was awesome but they need to be paid more for their delivery. Gas isn't cheap and they should get at least half of what we are charged for the delivery fee because 50 cents per delivery does not cut it with the price of gas. It cost 50 cent to drive 1 block.

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 14, 2019

I can start by saying, I'm not a big Domino's fan and don't normally do reviews unless I'm very impressed. Hats off to them this time. This was the BEST PIZZA I've ever had from Domino's. Brooklyn crust with spinach feta and chicken pizza. A bit pricey but it was very very very Good, so it was worth it. Fredericksburg, VA.

Original review: May 1, 2019

Davis Drive in Sterling location is very nice. Everybody there is very friendly. I must say this gentleman name Joe is very amazing. He’s friendly over the phone and in person. I had view questions which he answered them very nicely. He made sure my order was done right, and he put together my pizza just the way my family likes. I can see he was enjoying helping me. I made this account to make sure I write a review about him and share with the world how amazing he was. He should absolutely get recognition for his hard work. Thank you Joe.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I enter and see diverse friendly people who are willing to go the extra mile for the cause of making Domino's a local hot spot. Reasons why I have started eating here roughly 3 times a week is because great mix of customer service as well as being a normal friendly person/they won't get weird on you. Carryout - they say your food will be ready in 15min - IT WILL BE READY IN 15mins. Delivery - they will be on time and will keep your food warm - they do not mess up your orders as long as you are clear when speaking and are giving them your full attention like they are to you. If for any reason YOU, would like to try out making bomb food as well as be a part of something great. Please do not hesitate to apply now at Dominos at Store #1133 3151 Breton Road SE Kentwood, MI 49512.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Domino's Pizza?

Original review: Jan. 18, 2020

Domino's on Dublin Granville in Columbus. Ordered ahead for pick up. Waited 10 for employee to get off phone. My order had been long completed. Once employee hung up phone he went to a white customer that had just walked in while I had been seated on a bench. I had to interrupt him and remind him I had been waiting almost 15 minutes. Pizza was overcooked and greasy.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

Ordered two medium pizzas a while back and they had little to no sauce. It looked like someone put it on with a paintbrush. I let them know and they were apologetic and gave me two free pizzas. Ordered again thinking it was a mistake and asked them to add enough sauce. Again, little to no sauce. I responded to the e-mail asking to rate my experience. Told them not enough sauce even though I specifically asked for an acceptable amount. Never heard from them. Won't go back as they don't listen to their customers. Pizza has a really good taste, but they use very, very little sauce.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2020

I was crossing the road with my two small dogs at the intersection of Surrey & Heritage Lanes in the Marchwood apartment complex, Exton, PA. It was 7:30 PM & dark, when a Domino's driver came fast around the corner & stopped about five feet from me. There was no way I could have gotten out of his way, if he hadn't stopped he would have hit me. I immediately called the store, also in Exton, told them what happened & they said they'd talk to the driver. There was no concern on their part about the incident. Unfortunately, I only got the last four numbers of his license plate: **. Their drivers are here all the time & always go too fast.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

I love both these chains because service is fast, menus are diversified and customer service 90% time great & they work hard and you can't tell by how you are treated by workers with a smile and courtesy.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2020

Called Domino’s and asked for the 2 medium pizza deal with wings. Person on the phone seemed very rushed, asked what toppings I wanted and said it would be ready for pick up in 10 minutes, then hung up. Showed up to pick up my pizzas and was charged $37. When I asked about the medium deal they said they didn’t offer that. I paid because I had a hungry family at home waiting. The guy behind me picking up his pizzas also had two mediums and wings. He was charged $20. I then asked why his was only $20 and the response was he ordered online. They would not match his price for my order and said that was Domino’s policy. I will no longer be a Domino’s customer if that’s how they choose to run their business. Aaron

Avoid expensive home repairs

Take our two minute quiz to find the right home warranty for you.

Domino's Pizza Company Information