2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.66/5

Domino's Pizza Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Domino's Pizza?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Domino's Pizza?

Original review: March 18, 2021

I called because my food was cold and not done right and was missing a few items. When I called I was answered by a woman named ** and she was very polite and nice and is resending the items fresh. She was more respectful and polite than any person I have called at Domino’s located at 5100 NC-87 S, Fayetteville, NC 28306.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2021

OMG, hands down the best pizza I've had from Domino's pizza in Southaven, MS loaded with toppings, hot when we got it, the best ever. Quick contactless

delivery. We have ordered from here before but it has never been as good as it was tonight. Whoever they have cooking they need to keep, just wonderful tonight.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2020

This Domino's has the best pizza delivery and customer service that I have seen in all of Greensboro! I have tried all of the pizza delivery services, and domino's was by far the best. They made our orders super quickly, and delivered them even quicker hot and ready. I will definitely be ordering from this domino's in the future!

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

My Sweetheart & I are very pleased with the quality of the service & excellent Pizzas from the "Domino's" located on Central Ave & Thomas rd. here in Phoenix AZ! We ordered 2 large Pizzas from them on 10/21/2020 using my mobile phone, order #1001, and they got EVERYTHING RIGHT! (I rarely make reviews & only when a business is extraordinarily outstanding one way or the other) Not only did they get our order Exactly as requested; Double Pepperoni, Double Cheese, Double Bold & Spicy Sauce on Garlicky Buttery crust along with a Double "Everything" Hawaiian that were Both Far Better than anything we've gotten ANYwhere since the "Pandemic Crises" started. FOR HALF THE PRICE! Thank You from Dave & Holly.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2020

I called to place an order, The lady answered and she already knew my name, she took my order and then said, "It's not fair. I know your name and you dont know mine." She then said her name was Cassie. She was just so nice to talk to..THANK YOU DOMINOS.YOU NEED MORE CASSIES.

Original review: April 15, 2021

Today on 15April 2021, I ordered two regular pizzas from Domino's Bailey Road, Patna Outlet (it was a takeaway order). I used my cash on the way and reached the store with only online mode of payment available. After reaching the guy claiming to be manager rudely told me that there is no QR code available and when I insisted how I'm gonna pay them, he said even company is planning to stop using online mode and Either I go back home and bring cash or go without my order. Today at a time when people rarely carry cash with themselves. It was way too unprofessional behaviour and such a low standard of support from staffs there. I came out of store disappointed and tried to reach their customer support being there outside but with no results. A concern was raised to be updated in 24hrs.

There was no immediate support for situations like these. Even another customer beside me was having an argument with that guy for making him wait for 40 mins even after order was made for exact same reason. After that I reached home and then they called me from the store saying my order is ready and why I wasn't there till now and when I told them I am returning just from there and the reason for my not taking the order. The guy said they have online mode available and to come and take the order which really annoyed me. And when I tried to reason even that guy cut the call abruptly saying he's cancelling the order.

Original review: April 13, 2021

I ordered a pizza from local outlet on 4 April. I happily paid 15% loading as it was a Sunday. I also rounded up for charity and gave the delivery driver $2 for his troubles. Started to tuck into pizza and my son found a large hair baked in one of the slices. Binned the rest. Gave them a poor score on their app and they contacted me a few days later, offering a few freebies. HOWEVER, when you read the fine print to get the freebies it says:

"Terms: Voucher Code valid for one use only and until the expiry date stated in this Voucher. Must only be redeemed online at dominos.com.au or via the Domino’s iPhone, iPad, or Android App at participating stores only. Not valid for redemption via phone orders or orders made in-store. Not transferable or redeemable for cash. A surcharge applies to upgrade to premium pizzas, half ‘n’ half, additional toppings, indulgent crusts, and promotional products. Minimum order amount for delivery $22."

I wrote back to them telling them I just wanted a replacement pizza, the base price being $15 and advised I would NOT spend another $22 with them in order to get my $15 pizza. They never wrote back, so I contacted them again to advise I was going to leave a bad review. NEVER HEARD BACK. This is an out & out con. Why should I have to pay another $22 to get my $15 replacement pizza. This is a really bad policy they have and I am no longer going to use them and will continue to post negative reviews where ever I can. DO NOT USE DOMINO'S - THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF.

Original review: April 10, 2021

I made an online order for the 2nd time and has gotten nothing but poor unprofessional untrained service both time. Here April 9, 2021, I placed an order online at 7:30pm and was expecting to get it in 50 minutes (this is the time frame Domino's provided) but I received nothing. So I called the store at 9:15 pm and the little lady started stubbing before she could tell me it will be 3 hours before I get my order delivered. She then stated there isn't any drivers and that my order is ready. I can come pick it up. This is so unprofessional and unheard of.

Then on top of that she tell me if she refund it will take 2-3 business day before my 50.00 is placed back on my card. So therefore, this is the 2nd time I have tried to give Domino's my business but to get disappointed. The first time I had to change my order down the street because the boy did not call to get information. I will never eat or order at this place again and I would not recommend anyone to eat or order from here either. Both locations on Germantown Parkway behind Sonics and on Highland in Memphis, TN is extremely terrible.

Original review: April 9, 2021

Hey Guys! Today on 9th April 2021 I had ordered Domino's Pizza at 7:51 PM via Zomato and I received Pizzas in exactly an hour later which is at 8:50 PM. But the Pizzas inside the boxes were in very cold condition which I was unable to eat, or nobody will ever intend to eat with lots of cold cheese inside it. I hope you people will be able to imagine the taste of Pizza at that time. So, I thought of raising this issue since it was a very genuine and explainable reason. So, I raised the issue to chat support and I am completely shocked to see that these guys started making vulnerable excuses and never intended to provide a solution. After all, a Sorry won’t feed my hunger, so there is no valid point to do that unnecessarily.

I only asked to the customer support executive to either send me the same food order again in eatable conditions or initiate a refund ASAP. And the same story continued as they said that they are unable to do so and just said sorry for the inconvenience. When I prompted repeatedly to find some better solution than that chat support executive just cancelled my chat support without even solving the issue. After requesting again and again over the chat support a new person was assigned to the issue, and the same repeated things continues. Sometimes they say Domino's will support us on this issue, sometimes they say wait for two hours, sometimes they say they will transfer the chat to higher team and the same excuses goes on.

In this whole process I am already very hungry and had no money left to order another food, which I have already shared to them over chat support. But sadly, today I will have to sleep hungry because nobody even wants to understand the genuine complaints made by customers. Zomato this is very-very poor and pathetic service I have ever seen. I feel so helpless and cheated and will surely share this thing all over the social media and let's hope if something happens. Zomato lacks customer service. Guys, please share this as much as you can so that the quality and service will improve better next time onwards and nobody will be looted by food delivery platforms. Thanks!

Original review: April 6, 2021

We ordered a large pepperoni, sausage pizza with extra cheese and the garlic knots and garlic and hot chicken wings. The pizza was very greasy and the crust we order was to be thin and crispy, but instead it was limp and somewhat soggy. The garlic wings were not what I thought they were. They had some weird sauce on them and some of them taste freezer burnt. The only thing we did like is the garlic knots and I liked the hot wings they had heat but not so much heat that I couldn't handle it.

Domino's Pizza Company Information