3.65/5
Based on 1,633 ratings submitted in the last year

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Domino's Pizza

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Domino's Pizza Reviews

Original review: Oct. 5, 2019

All the employees were very nice and friendly but, the one that stood out the most was an employee named Daniella. She is very patient and helped me a lot. I was trying to find good deals for the pizza and Daniella was very helpful. She knows how to treat customers and has a smile on her face. Daniella clearly knows what she is doing and I am very impressed with the customer service here at Domino's. Not only the customer service, but the food itself I was satisfied with! I will definitely be coming back to Domino's. I give Domino's 5 stars because of the wonderful customer service and food! Thank You!

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

The delivery of my order was within the time limit. The driver was awesome but they need to be paid more for their delivery. Gas isn't cheap and they should get at least half of what we are charged for the delivery fee because 50 cents per delivery does not cut it with the price of gas. It cost 50 cent to drive 1 block.

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 1, 2019

Davis Drive in Sterling location is very nice. Everybody there is very friendly. I must say this gentleman name Joe is very amazing. He’s friendly over the phone and in person. I had view questions which he answered them very nicely. He made sure my order was done right, and he put together my pizza just the way my family likes. I can see he was enjoying helping me. I made this account to make sure I write a review about him and share with the world how amazing he was. He should absolutely get recognition for his hard work. Thank you Joe.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I enter and see diverse friendly people who are willing to go the extra mile for the cause of making Domino's a local hot spot. Reasons why I have started eating here roughly 3 times a week is because great mix of customer service as well as being a normal friendly person/they won't get weird on you. Carryout - they say your food will be ready in 15min - IT WILL BE READY IN 15mins. Delivery - they will be on time and will keep your food warm - they do not mess up your orders as long as you are clear when speaking and are giving them your full attention like they are to you. If for any reason YOU, would like to try out making bomb food as well as be a part of something great. Please do not hesitate to apply now at Dominos at Store #1133 3151 Breton Road SE Kentwood, MI 49512.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

Hi. I must say that the service and staff at Domino's Pizza on Memorial Drive located in Port Arthur Texas is by far the best hands down experience I ever have engaged in with a pizza company. I currently live out of state and it's so convenient to order food for my friends and family and not be there. My last order was on 1/15/2019 and when I tell you that Toddrick ** was and is the ABSOLUTELY BEST he definitely is. He made an exception to their policies and with that I will continue and forever be indebted to this company for the amazing customer service I received today. No - I didn't get anything free but just the willingness to go the extra mile. I thank you. I thank your leadership and I thank your staff. Thank you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Domino's Pizza?

Original review: Nov. 10, 2019

I order in Domino's most often but today when I ordered it shows no guarantee for 30 minutes delivery. I was okay. No problem. I ordered at 9.00 pm at domino's Sandhya Bazar Howrah, West Bengal. I called after 45-50 minutes I got to know that order is being baked. Again I called after 20 minutes executive said it has been dispatched. Again I called back after 20 minutes and the same answer given. Now it's 10.30 pm my patience was over. I called it again then I came to know that my order has not been packed yet. The executive mislead the customer. When I got hyper then the person on phone said sorry ma'am. I will file complaint against them etc etc.. If your customer are so Cooperative that does not mean you people fraud them. I have all the call recordings as prove with me. Worst experience ever.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2019

So first off I ordered my pizza without garlic on the bread. My pizza had garlic on the bread. Also I ordered cinnamon twist, guess what they didn't come with? The icing on the side. Usually my order is right and warm and on time. Not today.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2019

Was Nov. 1st or 2nd this year... Ordered a 2 topping pizza, a steak and cheese, and chicken nuggets with barbecue and bacon bits at around 7:30 in the evening. Pizza was cold and tasted like cardboard (old). Sandwich didn't have almost any meat and very little cheese. The chicken was burned. Was a regular customer. Now though not a customer anymore. I wrote to them 2 times, no one ever answered. And customer service was none expectant. Can it get any worst? Good luck to Anyone ordering from this location. Their online service was also down, and had to call in my order to them. WOW! What a night to pay good money for very sub standard meal for me and my wife. Need more info? Just email me at **.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2019

Wish I could leave pictures. They have mold in the teams that they put the dough in. This should be a big concern for consumers. Domino's should be worried about public and food safety number one. I have over a hundred pics that I would love to share so the public can see what they are actually eating.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2019

I place a order online at the Ralph Ave store in Brooklyn which is about 5 min drive from where I lives, when I track my order it stated at 5:30 pm they were on their way. I got my order at 6:50 pm and it was cold, call the store, keep me on hold for 20 min without speaking to someone. Will never order from Domino's Pizza again.

Domino's Pizza Company Information