2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.43/5
Based on 1,219 ratings submitted in the last year

Domino's Pizza Reviews

Original review: April 9, 2020

Had pizza from Domino’s last week, take out as they do not deliver to my address. They emailed me a coupon for a free two topping pizza with my next order. I went to place the order on the app so I could pick it up and it popped a message saying coupon for delivery only. I called to ask manager how I could redeem coupon since they do not deliver to me. He stated he has never seen Domino's send a coupon delivery only. I gave him the coupon code and he looked it up and simply said there was nothing he could do, he could not accept the coupon. I had to do it online. I asked, "Can I order online for delivery but you will know I am coming to pick it up." He said I had to put in an address and they had to deliver. He did not even offer a hot spot to meet. Seemed very incompetent and not willing to help a customer. Domino’s lost my business.

Original review: April 6, 2020

I ordered a pizza online. Took one hour to get it. That was before coronavirus. It was not hot, warm. MOSTLY BREAD. They charge $3 extra for delivery, then you have to tip the poor delivery person. A cheap warm piece of bread winds up costing $20 and you wind up tossing it in the garbage. Not worth the money.

Original review: April 5, 2020

Placed an order through their website (03/30/2020 order #**). I have had a pizza account with them for years. They delivered someone else's food. I called and complained. A "manager" offered me store credit. I said I wanted a refund. I was getting nowhere on the phone so I took the incorrect order back to them, along with my receipt of what the order was supposed to be, to prove they messed up. Manager just kept saying I'll get store credit. Made her throw the order in her dumpster because I didn't feel like filling up my garbage bin with someone elses food that I did not order.

5 days later I'm trying to get them to replace the order, I got receipt, I got the order number, explained what happened, no one knows anything, eventually a very unprofessional "manager" tries to tell me the credit must be under a different number. I got the receipt showing my phone number on it but they say the credit is under a different number so they can't help me and hung up on me. They robbed me of 27$ and could care less that I have receipt and brought back the food as proof! Was told "that's too bad."

Original review: March 23, 2020

I walked in to pick up my order and when I discovered after opening the lid, there was no pepperoni on the pizza. So I asked the cashier who was in front of the register if we could add pepperoni to the order and he said that they do not do that. I understand why after the explanation and I thanked him for it and proceeded to plan “B” to see if they would simply cancel my order and allow me to place a new order for the pizza and get what I originally came to pick up for my friend. Before I could finish asking the new cashier who was now Oscar, Oscar informed me that I would not be able to order at any Domino’s store because I canceled the order. So I said please cancel the order and left the location.

After speaking with my friend, he said go ahead and pick up the cheese only Pizza and we can add Pepperoni at the house. I get that Oscar wouldn’t sell me the pizza, I don’t understand why he wouldn’t assist me to get the order anywhere close to correct and why he needed or stated that I was not allowed to place a new order. I would have purchased both orders and would have left as a customer with what I needed. Instead he needed to impress his power of final word during the canceling of the original order and lose a customer for life. Sorry for your staff’s actions Domino’s. I hope your staff gets it correct for the next customer. I guess even during hard times all over the world, people still feel a need to be right rather than correct.

Original review: March 21, 2020

I ordered my food online at 8 it is now 11 still have yet to receive. Shamera apparently is my cook but she took too long. They said approximately 58-68 minutes then changed it to 85-95 minutes. When I called it was playing in the background and no response. All I can say Never Again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Domino's Pizza?

Original review: Feb. 28, 2020

Waited two hours for my pizza order at 4:20. Didn't get here until 6. Then pizza was NOT cut at all. I took picture but don't know how to post here. Driver said store was busy. Turns out that was a lie. THE END.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

Domino's came on time and HOT!!! I have never ordered a pizza that arrived so hot and delicious. This was for a work event and it went well due to this scrumptious pizza!!!! I ordered the pizzas with extra tomato sauce and well done, I highly recommend doing this with your next order. You will not regret it!!!!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

The worst company to order from! My order was canceled and they didn't even bother to inform me. I ordered at 9 and at 10:30 I found out that my order was cancelled for no apparent reason. So, around 11 at night we didn't have anything to eat! I am never ordering from this place again.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2020

I am a widow and live alone most of the year. Today I had a craving for pizza and was placing an order for pizza and side of stuffed bread sticks with Domino's. I used the coupon offer and when I went to check out it was trying to get me to buy soda (I don't drink soda) or desert which I really don't need. When I hit continue to check-out it says I haven't reached my $16 plus minimal for delivery? Seriously? How ridiculous as the food I ordered would last me for days as it is, some of it probably frozen for future cravings. That was a crazy high minimal in a State that has a lot of elderly living alone. You lost my business for sure! I chose to have a bowl of cereal for dinner rather than be forced to buy food I didn't need or want.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

If I could check no stars I would. We ordered our food and received it in a timely manner. Well 1 item we ordered was a salad with ranch. How can you eat a salad with no dressing? You can't. And no I don't have any in the fridge so I call back she said she sending 1 out. We wait 47min. I call back. She said, "Oh well no one told him to bring you 1 so you're not getting it." Well my words was, "How the hell you telling me I'm not getting my ranch? Come on people .50 ranch." She hangs up on me. I call back and demand a name of someone higher than her and she refused. Her name was Stormy. She says she isn't allowed to give any info out. Since when not know a mgr of a restaurant not allowed. We order there a lot and we have never been treated so rudely. How do you allow managers to act like that to faithful customers.

Domino's Pizza Company Information