2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.31/5
Based on 1,012 ratings submitted in the last year

Domino's Pizza Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Domino's Pizza?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Domino's Pizza?

Original review: July 11, 2020

I called and ordered 2 pizzas and 2 stuffed cheesy bread. I said to the guy that I did not want jalapenos in the cheesy bread just bacon. He says ok and repeats it. It gets delivered. I cut into the cheesy bread and there is jalapenos and no bacon. I call the store and tell them what happened. He calls the guy over and says, "Did you make this, very unprofessional" and then he puts me on hold, he then says he will give me a credit for 2 cheezy breads on my next order. That's it. He says, "Thanks" and hangs up. I will not ever be ordering from Domino's again. Very unprofessional and truly don't care about the customer. This was the Ambler PA site. I paid 59 dollars for a dinner I can not eat.

Original review: July 2, 2020

This store has an employee issue. Both times same person involved. 2nd time forced to call in my order due to android app not working again. Asked for well done pizza. I more than than sensed attitude with that request. Neither pizza or parm bites were done. Didnt bother calling store on the issue again to have same person involved both times to be one I would have to speak with.

Original review: June 29, 2020

I've paid over RM100 and the pizza never came. I tried calling but to no avail because the answering machine said "due to social distancing, we do not provide phone services". I know it's 2020 but social distancing means physically distancing and not talking in PERSON, not through phone, COVID is not an online virus! I called the HQ and they said that we will get a full refund in 2 weeks' time. It has been almost 2 months and they said that they are still "working" on it.

Original review: June 22, 2020

I use to love Domino's however within the last year the product has gone downhill along with customer service. 2 times I have order from this store in Destin Fl. it will be my last. First time employees were rude and pizza took over an hour. This time it took 1.5hrs and pizza wasn't even done all the way. For the price I pay, $20, the quality is very poor. I've finally learned my lesson!! Thanks.

Original review: June 22, 2020

Ordered a coupon deal from Domino's 6/21/20, order showed up incorrect, after calling the store, responsibility was denied, higher-ups denied responsibility, I I suggest you find another pizza delivery service. Domino's has failed.

Original review: June 12, 2020

I placed an order at Domino's Pizza on May 31, 2020 at the Upper Darby location in Pennsylvania. I placed an order around 3:50 pm. At 5pm, I called the store to see where my salad and 8 piece wings had left the store. The guy that answered the phone told me that all orders had already left the store and that they were closed. He did not even bother to verify if my order was among the orders to be delivered. I waited for what seemed like forever for a product that I paid for. My food NEVER came. I called the store multiple store and filed a complaint with the company directly. No one ever responded to my concern. I will NEVER EVER order from Domino's again. They are thieves.

Original review: June 11, 2020

They are emailing me and texting me any for "Order two items for 5.99 each from the listing of pizzas and more". But when you select two items the price is more than $5.99 for each. Is that kind of business good for Domino's Pizza or Its customers?

Original review: June 8, 2020

I walked into Domino's Pizza on Saturday around 5.30 pm at YELAHANKA new town Bangalore on 6th June 2020 and when I ordered pizza, reception guys were reluctant to take order and insisted only payment via Paytm is accepted and no cash, no credit card and no other payment is accepted. I am not sure if the guys working in Domino's are aware of any online and digital payment or they do want to damage the reputation of the company. Please check. I am a customer who went to buy Pizza for my Kids.

Original review: June 8, 2020

Today Was the only bad experience with quality of pizza. The Domino's location I go to is very consistent but today's pizza was like a new employee first day very thin and dry but everyone is allowed a pass! Lol we will see next time.

Original review: June 1, 2020

I have been a very happy customer for Domino's for last 17 years, enjoyed the Pizza of Domino's with my family everytime I ordered, but that cannot be said for my last two orders, specially the one was placed today 31/05/2020 at 8.09PM (order no **), by my friend in Sheikh Sarai store, which needs to be delivered to my home in Mahipalpur, CRE at the counter took the money from my friend and said the pizza will be delivered at the mahipalpur address, after few minutes, I received a call from Sheikh Sarai store, stating that the pizza will be delivered to you from the nearest store in your area, we agreed, we waited for one hour, as I received a message stating the pizza is delivered already, then I called the Vasant vihar store to confirm the status, and then the horror started,

I called one person, he gave me another number, that number was giving a message of "not in use", called the person back he gave another number, this person gave another number,and this kept going for about 30 minutes, then one person told me that they didn't receive any order and told me to confirm the order with the store where the order was placed, I called sheik sarai store, now this person gives me a new story that there was rain etc etc, the order was placed and transferred by the manager, maybe there is something, he will check, and in doing all this already 2 hours were passed,

When I confronted the person about timing and I told him how hungry I was, and I was counting on the Pizza only, he said give some more time he will call back, he called me back, just to tell me that if I agree the Vasant vihar store will deliver the pizza in another 1 hour 30 minutes, I got pissed by this statement, and when I said that I will write a review regarding it, the guy on the phone said "you can do whatever you want" but if you want the pizza to be delivered tell me, else I can't help,

Now I want to understand from you, if you and your team is not capable of handling a simple transfer of an order, why it is allowed, and do you even follow what you say in your advertisements delivery on time guaranteed, and there is no sensitive approach even when you are wrong, at 10.40 I again received a call stating that they will deliver the pizza and this gonna take around 1 hour more, how ironical that you keep advertising 30 minutes delivery or free, you must be saying that in joking.. you are not serious about your motto.

I was even told by one of the shift incharge that their RM will call to sort it out, his RM name was "SUNNY" but no one called so far.. and you believe in service.. I think the sales have Driven you "MAD", so far I have been telling my friends to go for Domino's Pizza, but now and on I will name and shame you DOMINO's, as you don't deserve it.. I received the PIZZA at 11.35pm, which was ordered at 8.00PM, GREAT JOB DOMINO's.

Domino's Pizza Company Information