2. Shopping

Denny's Restaurants

Denny's Restaurants
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.32/5

Denny's Restaurants Reviews

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

Thieves! They only delivered half my food and would not reimburse me for the food that was not delivered. They refused to deliver the rest of my food. They took my money and ran! Don't order online!!!

Original review: Nov. 3, 2019

After waiting 25 minutes for a table for 5 and 10 minutes for the server to ask for our orders after we were seated, my sons were given watered down iced tea and sprite. Our food, veggie omelette, ultimate omelette and skillet did not have fajita mix. Hence, the food was tasteless. The veggie omelette did not have tomatoes too. I informed the manager on duty, Jessica **. No empathy, no apology. The long wait was not due to the restaurant being full, but due to lack of servers on the floor. Will never, ever go back to that Denny’s again.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2019

Stopped on the way home at Denny's in Paso Robles, disappointed with the BLT sandwich my sister and I ordered... 2 thin strips of bacon, large slice of tomato and lots of lettuce. I had ordered the same sandwich at another Denny's in town and found it to be very good.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2019

I was extremely disappointed in my experience for the second time at Denny's on Newtown. The first time I was there in person to pick up an order that I called in and it wasn't correct. Someone had to go and get the broccoli that I had order so my wait was another 10 minutes for that. Tonight I used door dash for my order. Not only did they forget to give the driver my full order and receipt, but I now have to wait until tomorrow to get a call back from management for a refund instead of me receiving what I had a TASTE for TONIGHT! I WILL NOT be returning to Denny's. The service is a 1 out of 10 and is so disorganized. Really disappointed in Denny's customer service.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2019

I ordered online. Got there 5 minutes late. Order sitting on counter but told my order was not ready. 5 minutes after that she picks up the bag and brings it over. I said, "So it has been sitting there the entire time?" She said they were getting some of it ready. NOBODY TOUCHED THAT BAG THE ENTIRE TIME UNTIL SHE PICKS IT UP TO BRING IT OVER.

I took it to my car and checked the bag. The top of the food tray was not on the thing. No syrup or topping for the pancakes. I took it back in and asked for a refund. I was ignored and finally someone said that they would get the manager but nobody is moving. I got tired of waiting and told them to keep it. I was going to be late for work. I called back and was told I cannot get a refund from them. Could not figure out how to request one online so filing a dispute with the credit card company.

I AM SO SICK OF PAYING MORE THAN I SHOULD FOR ** SERVICE AND FOOD. The employees will stand there with grins on their faces because they think it is funny. I now get to work until midnight to eat when I have not eaten since midnight last night. I do not get a long enough break to go anywhere and there is nothing here that I can get. Located at Douglas and 29th in Midwest City OK. Good luck to anyone who walks in their door. I will never go back!!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Denny's?

Original review: Sept. 22, 2019

Really disappointed with my Denny’s visit today. My omelette was burn from the side. My wife’s eggs didn’t get cooked the way she had asked and we also got some burn pancakes that we couldn’t eat because they are hard as a rock. San Luis Az Restaurant.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2019

On June 20 2019 me and my family went to eat at Denny's in Killeen, Texas. It a while. What I am saying it was bad service. We all different meals so I ask for sweet tea. When I drink it I told my server to bring me another cause it was molding tea and my food was not cook all the way. The booth was dirty. I ask for a towel to clean the table so and it smell like piss when we sat there. And after we were done the bathroom was so nasty. After I got home I 6 hours later I was sick as a dog no matter what so I call the heath department and went there. They say I got salmonella poison bacterial ssso been so sick. Doctor said cause it was the service from Denny's with bad food. Now my tongue been yellow.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2019

Customers Beware!!! August 2019. Denny’s Restaurant # 7471 located at 9046 Loop Road East in Lebec, California, at the bottom of the Grapevine on CA Route 5 heading north towards Bakersfield. This is the perfect place for vehicle break-ins. We stopped for breakfast at 9 am and our truck window was shattered by thieves, and all of our belongings were stolen. It happened in less than 2 minutes. The restaurant personnel know about all of the break-ins and so does the Kern County Sheriff’s Office. There were 3 break-ins the day before we visited, and it is a constant problem at this restaurant.

Nothing is being done to stop this illegal activity: no signs warning customers, no security at the restaurant, no patrols by the Sheriff’s department, and there are big posters advertising the food specials covering the windows so customers can’t see the parking lot. We were told that nicer vehicles are being targeted and vehicles with out-of-state license plates, but other vehicles are targeted also. I am writing this to warn people, so no one has to go through what we went through while travelling.

Original review: July 17, 2019

Yesterday at night came to restaurant at truck stop. Ordered salad with Atlantic salmon. When I got my order, it was experience had never before. 1/4 of salad was spoiled black color. Just couple pieces of cheese and 1/3 piece of fish from what I usually had in other stores. It was truck stop in WV. Such a disrespect to your heir customers.

Original review: July 11, 2019

I originally placed an order online. For unknown reason, I received an email that the order was cancelled. I called and was not given an understanding why it was cancelled, but that I should go back online & reorder. So, I asked if I could reorder while on the phone. She told me she could not accept order for delivery over the phone. So, we hung up.

I called back to place an order for pick up instead of delivery. At the end of ordering, I offered to pay while on phone, this second representative explained she cannot accept payment on phone, must pay when picked up. My pick up person didn’t have the funds on their person & was too far from me to come get my card then go pick up meals. So, I decided to call back to cancel the order.

On this third & final call, I politely told the gentleman that answered the call that I am cancelling my order. He responded in an aggressive, rude, unprofessional manner. He said: “It’s too late to cancel, it’s already placed, I heard my employee tell you that you have to pay when you pick up. You agreed to pay.” I tried to explain to him the situation that my nephew was already near the Restaurant, but did not have the money, and I was in a town not too close. However, the representative continued to insist, telling me that I should tell my nephew to come to me & get my card. I asked him why is he arguing with me, when I thought I was being considerate enough to call and let Denny’s know I was not going to pick up the order.... He ended the conversation by saying: ”That’s why you can not help people.” He then hung up on me.

Denny's Restaurants Company Information