2. Shopping

Denny's Restaurants

3.4/5 (405 ratings)

About Denny's Restaurants

Denny's Restaurants Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Denny's Restaurants?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Denny's?

Original review: June 26, 2020

We had breakfast yesterday at 9 am in Marietta, Ca at the Denny’s we eat at 1 or 2 times weekly. I was reading your email I received today. Part of your statement said: Tables, chairs are cleaned after each customer. That is not true! We saw tables only being cleaned after each use. So I guess we can’t believe anything else in your email statement about the restaurant about employees or cleanliness. Too bad.

Original review: June 8, 2020

I ordered a grand slam with substitutes and was supposed to get an avocado, 4 eggs, and 4 sausage links. I was charged $11 for 2 over easy eggs, half of an avocado, and 4 sausage links. That’s a hefty price for a tiny meal from Denny’s. Very disappointed. Ordered takeout so didn’t get to address the issue... noticed after I got home.

Original review: June 8, 2020

Dennys store 7814 in Houston, Tx. I have visited two different Denny's restaurants the past five years. Denny's located between Bellaire Blvd and Beltway 8. The Mens Restrooms is FILTHY, NASTY, I never saw a restrooms that are disgusting, MOLD everywhere, took some pics but no option to download and post. Management is TERRIBLE, spoke with the Manager but make no comment. Seems that the Manager needs help to manage their employees. All responsibility fall on Mgmt.

Original review: June 4, 2020

The worst service I ever got. Order was all wrong. Not sure waitress but order 4 plates food. They were all wrong and taste like **. Lodi ca. I will not ever order there again and I used to order there all the time....

Original review: May 18, 2020

I've never went for a free birthday breakfast on Denny's. Today I am 55 and decided to treat myself to this birthday option they have been doing since I can remember. I ask why, he said it stopped when they reopened, I said, "Oh so a week ago." He confirmed and walked away. That left me feeling left out and surprisingly teary eyed.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

I have been stopping here for years. Can’t wait to stop again. The staff has always been accommodating. A constant staff! Not a revolving door of staff like most Restaurants. Menu is accommodating for low carb lifestyle.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2020

I ordered online from my home. It said 20 minutes so my daughter and I decided to walk. We arrive 15 minutes later and the order is not ready. Twenty minutes later the food counts out. I then add two drinks. I can't believe it was an act of God to get me two cokes to go. Back and forth the servers went. I finally said I can't stay another 20 minutes waiting for the drinks. So a server comes over wanting payment but no drinks. I say, "Why don't you have the drinks so I can just pay and leave." No response. I say, "This is ridiculous. I'm leaving." He says, "Suit yourself." I had my daughter with me so I refrain from responding.

There's an Ihop across the street a Perkins just up the road and a waffle house on the same street. Never again. I hate I added a tip with my online purchase. I had to recook the steaks. They were not as ordered. Mind you this was 3 pm in the afternoon off peak time. I hate to see them at rush hour. No one apologized for the extra 20 minutes we waited. Never again.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

I had forgotten having not gone in a few months until recently reminded, once again, just how inferior this Denny's is in both quality of food and more importantly, lack of good service; compared to all the others I have visited (they used to be my favorite). This time I had been served very cold and brown burnt fried eggs and toast. I requested eggs not brown and toast not have black around the edges. Server left old plates on table walked away. GM came by. Showed him order and explained cold food was coming out of the kitchen. Not only did he not pick up the cold burnt food plates but turned and walked away. This Denny's is on 69050 Ca-111 Cathedral City, Ca. 92234. His name was ** and as this Denny's is independently owned and operated I would think the stock holders would be upset to know that he is ruining the Denny's brand.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

It really depends upon which Denny's you visit. I have visited three different Denny's restaurants the past four years. The Petaluma Denny's management is terrible! They don't honor AARP, & they have little business. The other two, Santa Rosa is very good, & always busy. The other Santa Rosa one, has less business, but good food & services.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2020

This restaurant was so nice. A friend of mine lost her grandson as an innocent bystander by gunfire. I figured I would get her out, take her to breakfast and let her relax. The food was awesome, service was great, and the environment was nice. Would recommend anyone to go to Denny's in Red Oak.

Denny's Restaurants Company Information