2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.71/5

Chipotle Reviews

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

Clean places, Health Foods, prepared daily, not frozen. Great selection of meats and vegetables and homemade salsas. Great quality of meats and cheeses and the best daily made chips ever. Homemade from scratch.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2019

I have experienced this store never having my order ready when it’s suppose to be! This time order was suppose to be ready at 8:15 and waiting for 45 mins before it was ready! Unacceptable!!!! This has happened I know 3 times now in the past few months!

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

I order food from this place and they gave me and my boyfriend the wrong meal. I asked for a burrito with white rice cheese and veggies. I get white rice and cheese, no veggies and my boyfriend meal he asked for burrito with white rice chicken and steak and with queso sauce and chips. But they gave him in the burrito was chicken steak white rice and cheese but the queso was not in the burrito and they said they don't have chips. What kind of place don't have chips like what the hell.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2019

Chipotle is constantly changing. They rely on putting more work for you in a short amount of time. All their rules are ridiculous. For example, washing hands at the top of the hour is required and yet not everyone does it. All of these so called "field leaders" are getting paid so much money to do basically nothing. I was there for a year and a half and have seen multiple employees getting fired for silly reasons. Also, we were at our 4th GM. You may not take a break during peak hour or prep anything. Even washing dishes is not allowed. They have two food orders a week which is dumb.

You have to grate cheese, cut lettuce and wash dishes by hand every day. When you do your job, they still want to nitpick, making a small issue into a big one. When I decided to quit it was a hard choice, knowing I'll be out of a job with no money. I did it anyway. GM's don't help when you need it. Employees can't work as a team as they're busy chitchatting. I blame the CEO Brian Niccol for changing things. Employees lost hours and ended up quitting. At the end of the day, Chipotle isn't high quality. They think everything is fresh but in reality it isn't.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

I cater lunches several x a week and can honestly say chipotle catering is the worst. I called to place an order- 7 min wait time before someone even picked up - it took 20 mins to place the order and they said something was wrong with their system and couldn’t get a confirmation. Took my number and said they would call back. They never did. I called back the next day and not only did they not apologize but they admitted they didn’t have my order. Asked to speak to a mgr and he wasn’t helpful. Worst customer service - they don’t deserve catering business. Use anyone else!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chipotle?

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

I made an online order and got home to the totally wrong order. Nothing in my bowl was right besides the brown rice. Tried to call the store and no one picked up the phone. And since I ordered it right before closing and didn’t get home until right before they were closing. I had to throw it away wasting my money.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

2 weeks ago me and my husband's cards got hacked on the Chipotle app. Our banks froze the accounts and we were refunded our money. I emailed chipotle and today I got a call back from the security team and she told me she was calling to make sure I followed up with my bank and that was basically it. I loved their food but this was ridiculous. We were inconvenienced because their site got hacked and she had to say was, "Make sure you follow up with your bank," like we haven’t already did that. Never going there again.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

Today I experienced buying a salad from Chipotle where the lettuce was literally floating in a sea of iced cubes. The clerk was trying to pull pieces of lettuce out of the water, shaking it and then putting on the plate. I stopped her after watching her place about 6 pieces on the plate. This is a weekly lunch spot and the salad is my regular order. I asked if they had any lettuce without ice and they said no. Come on Chipotle. You need to empower the staff to NOT serve anything that looks and tastes this bad. It was lunchtime and there was a grocery store directly across the street. Send some there and buy some fresh ingredients. Had I known I would not have come here. It will be quite a while before I return.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2019

I ordered two bowls online, 1 with extra guacamole and one veggie with guacamole. The guacamole was an odd brown color and had a bad taste. I called and was told he knew exactly what I was talking about but due to a shortage of avocados, they were serving below quality guacamole. I suggested that there should be a way to warn consumers online or using the app but he said he was told by managers "higher than me" to serve it as is. I explained if I ordered in the store and saw the color, I would not have asked for guacamole but since it was online, I didn't see it until I was home. Three times he explained that he knew it was poor quality but he served it anyway. I am thinking if a manager or company is aware of a quality issue, they would suspend selling it. I was not offered money back on the extra I paid for or the veggie bowl that was covered in it. I sent pictures to their customer service department.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

When ordering one Chipotle burrito from the Chipotle app there was an issue getting the burrito remade or getting a refund. The individual Chipotle restaurant (2484 E. Main St Bexley, Oh 43209) I was told could not refund one single burrito because I was not able to pick it up at the available time. I wanted to get it remade but they would not do it so I ask for a refund and they said I had to send an e-mail through the app which does not solve the problem here and now. The worker were very unprofessional when dealing with customers. I've seen this over and over again with this particular location. That's why I usually avoid this location but decided to order here today. This will be my final time ordering from this location.

Avoid expensive home repairs

Take our two minute quiz to find the right home warranty for you.

Chipotle Company Information