2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.70/5

Chipotle Reviews

Original review: May 4, 2020

I love this place. My first experience came to me out of desperation. I just had a terrible experience with Papa John's pizza (hair in food, no full refund only 30% back, still waiting 3 weeks later) anyway I was looking for nearby places that delivered and stumbled upon this place. The size of the burritos. The fast delivery. The great taste. The great customer service. The best of the best. My food was delivered to the wrong address and I notified the company. I told them I still received my eats but it was something to work on. Within 24hours I had a response and a free entree with sides for the inconvenience. Also a mishap on the app lead me to ordering double of what I wanted. I called. They responded in less than 24 hours again. I got a full refund for the mishap and was even allowed to keep the extra food. Awesome place. 10 stars if possible.

Original review: April 11, 2020

Chipotle -- Old Town in Chicago. Very good, healthy food at reasonable prices with fast service. I've been a regular customer for the last 5 years and have always had a good meal and experience. My only suggestion is that they offer the option of putting fish in the big bowl. Beef, pork, & chicken are good but it would be great if they also offered salmon.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

Clean places, Health Foods, prepared daily, not frozen. Great selection of meats and vegetables and homemade salsas. Great quality of meats and cheeses and the best daily made chips ever. Homemade from scratch.

Original review: June 28, 2020

So I love Chipotle. I defended Chipotle with the outbreak A couple years back. However, my past 2 orders have been horrible. Today, we received the WRONG order LATE and COLD. We also received a pair of dirty gloves in our order bag with the current Coronavirus outbreak. DISGUSTING!!!! My last order was delivered to my neighbors’ house. Unacceptable!!! Chipotle refuses to have accountability. NASTY. I think I will not order from Chipotle again. It saddens me because I love their food.

Original review: June 2, 2020

Lettuce was dead chicken and sofrita was dry. No guacamole and it's extra food was cold. I BOUGHT A STEAK BURRITO AND 3 BOWLS. 60 DOLLARS AND I REGRET IT. Mc Donald's would have been more satisfying-the dollar menu at that. Aburn branch in North Sacramento off of Madison sucks. Waste of money.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chipotle?

Original review: April 22, 2020

Chipotle online is kind of mess; Many times orders get charged online but orders won't go to restaurants. Ripping off customers with their ** online app and site. No customer's service numbers and no refunds. Stores' managers tells us they don't know; We never get a responses from online request.

Original review: April 8, 2020

Order 30 minutes late which created a dangerous environment in the store. They need to shut down as a health hazard! Order confirmed for 12:15 but it was not ready until 12:45pm. The explanation was they had too many orders to fill. They should have stopped taking orders for that time slot!!

Original review: March 1, 2020

I visited Chipotle at the New location in Concord Mills pkwy in Concord NC. Beware. The manager’s there are disrespectful and uncaring. I had received Bad food and called Jaye the manager whom stated for me to come in and get a replacement. Well NOT TRUE. I made a special trip and when ordering I saw Jaye the manager because I asked if the pinto beans were done today... which is what made me SICK BEFORE!!!! And unable to EAT!!! She looked right at me and Ran Into The Office. I guess she knew the the other manager would not approve my order!!!! When I asked for her to come out and verify our conversation I was told that she was in a meeting. REALLY!!!!! The male tall manager refused to honor the replacement in front of A long line of people. How embarrassing!!! I was appalled and pissed ???? off and disrespected. This manager thought this WAS FUNNY. BEWARE OF THIS LOCATION. THEY SERVE BAD FOOD AND TAKE YOUR MONEY!!!!

Original review: Feb. 28, 2020

Chipotle reward program is a scam and design to validate about 10%. There are no expiration dates, fine print, or written policy available. It's almost like calling national number to corporate and selecting 4 or 0, and later find out that over 10 of their's departments are fake including famous customer service department. So what I was told be some email employees, use them instantly, or you might not ever see them at all.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2019

I have experienced this store never having my order ready when it’s suppose to be! This time order was suppose to be ready at 8:15 and waiting for 45 mins before it was ready! Unacceptable!!!! This has happened I know 3 times now in the past few months!

Chipotle Company Information