2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

3.4/5 (315 ratings)

About Chipotle

Chipotle Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chipotle?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chipotle?

Original review: Dec. 6, 2021

I’d like to thank Chipotle Mexican Grill at their Maxtown location for yet another botched order. Not sure how a company can charge me $35 for 2 bowls, 2 bags of chips and a side of quac, and I get 1 bowl, 1 wrap (that says bowl), and no chips. I can’t blame the DoorDash folks since they are the couriers, but I’m consistently having problems with this Chipotle location. For the money, it’s no longer worth ordering from this restaurant for it to come to me wrong.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2021

Food is healthy and taste okay in Chipotle here in Fargo. I like to eat their food and a regular customer there. However, now they give very little meat (that it is hard to find meat in the meal) and other side dishes than usual, which is frustrating as I am giving them preference over other and paying for this. As it is happening frequently now, I am going to think twice before choosing their food again and try my best to avoid them. I pray that this restaurant gets ripped-off, the same way they are ripping off others.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2021

Front line worker was very disrespectful to my gf, and was relatively rude and shrugged off what she said. Was misgendered and was not very helpful, and a second experience, was not given enough toppings and was very annoyed with us.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2021

On 10/18/2021, I ordered a steak burrito/extra steak for my daughter. As she started to eat her burrito she noticed that the steak was pink. The meal was a waste. I spent over 17.00 dollars for this meal. My money does not grow on trees. I left a customer review on their website but still have not heard back from them. I will not be going back.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2021

I went to this restaurant and was appalled at the dirtiness, plus they were out of lettuce, containers for food, no ice, no iced tea. The personnel seemed nonchalant about everything. Will not go ever again! Stay away!

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

I was excited about trying the new Brisket Bowl. I was deeply disappointed. The Brisket was more like a seasoning because is most definitely meant to be a protein. Not once did I actually come across an actual piece of meat, just the top scraping I guess was supposed to represent the burnt ends portion of the brisket. The really sad part is that they had never to charge at least a dollar more than the other dishes.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

We walked into the Fountain City Chipotle to order food after 6 o’clock to say that it was digital only. Walked outside, order the food, walked back in at seven when the food said it would be ready - the manager refused to make her food and refused to give her a refund stating that they had to close at 5 PM which was not true because the door was unlocked when we walked in.

Multiple people went in and got their food before us and then 25 to 30 people after us were met at the door with paid orders and she refused to give refunds. That is theft and only after we talk to a police officer did we see a message that we were going to get a refund receipt. She said we had to contact corporate which would respond which they did not. This is absolutely ridiculous and this management should not ever be in place at Chipotle. She needs to be removed and there is no excuse for the door to be closed at seven much less five on a Sunday when they’re supposed to be open.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2021

To be as expensive as our food was, it should have been better. Just not good at all. I hate to say it, but Taco Bell is worlds tastier. The beans, meat and other ingredients are flavorless, the chips are hard, the meat is full of gristles and bone chips. It was ridiculously expensive. Not going back there.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

I went to Chipotle hoping for a good burrito bowl and I got everything I want on it and I asked for normal salsa and the dude gave me a hot sauce stuff that was super hot and my mouth was on fire for the next 30 minutes. I couldn’t eat my bowl and had to throw it away because every bite was hotter and Chipotle's prices are way way way out of the league of what they should be in the end. I have never had a good experience with Chipotle.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

Ordered thru DoorDash so no subs or changes. Checked online for nutrition - Good Luck! Impossible to get nutrish info. Their app requires you to ID everything that went into the taco. Who knows what they do as a standard process. I know what I ordered. And, if there are no changes, there should be nutrish info published, not something I have to figure out!

Chipotle Company Information