2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.70/5

Chipotle Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chipotle?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chipotle?

Original review: Sept. 27, 2020

Words cannot express on how much this location in Montclair CA continues to provide good service starting from management to crew. They are always friendly and helpful, along with good quality food with no problems at all. I strongly recommend that this location is given a 5 star rating because that's what we as customers want and they deliver as always. Much respect to the owner of this location for having a good strong crew along with their manager Olivia and staff. We will always continue to go to this location on a regular basis going forward. Continue the good work and good service. Lorenzo & Aleicia **.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2020

Hello!! I'd like to just say that I absolutely love the food and service at Chipotle. All the food and ingredients are fresh, they make the food right in front of you! It is one of my favorite places. The burritos there are huge, but if you don't like burritos, then you also have the option of getting a bowl! I recommend trying it sometime!!

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2020

This Chipotle is the best in my area, by far!! White Marsh by far the worst. The bowls were fresh, full and accurate. They had our food on time as promised and everything was still hot. I will never visit another location again. And I will tell all of my coworkers, friends and family.

Original review: May 4, 2020

I love this place. My first experience came to me out of desperation. I just had a terrible experience with Papa John's pizza (hair in food, no full refund only 30% back, still waiting 3 weeks later) anyway I was looking for nearby places that delivered and stumbled upon this place. The size of the burritos. The fast delivery. The great taste. The great customer service. The best of the best. My food was delivered to the wrong address and I notified the company. I told them I still received my eats but it was something to work on. Within 24hours I had a response and a free entree with sides for the inconvenience. Also a mishap on the app lead me to ordering double of what I wanted. I called. They responded in less than 24 hours again. I got a full refund for the mishap and was even allowed to keep the extra food. Awesome place. 10 stars if possible.

Original review: April 11, 2020

Chipotle -- Old Town in Chicago. Very good, healthy food at reasonable prices with fast service. I've been a regular customer for the last 5 years and have always had a good meal and experience. My only suggestion is that they offer the option of putting fish in the big bowl. Beef, pork, & chicken are good but it would be great if they also offered salmon.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2020

I went to Chipotle last night and ordered a burrito and a carnitas bowl. All condiments are right in front of you including the guacamole which has always been added at no additional charge. Not last night though. They charged me $2.25 each one for the burrito and one for the bowl. The amount they put on each one, I could’ve made a huge batch of guacamole for several people. Not to mention I wasn’t told it was extra. I’ve never been charged before and am disappointed and disgusted. I will never go back.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2020

I order veggie bowl in Chipotle through app and they put Chicken in my order and bowl is half empty, no spoons and napkin and no fork. When I went to ask who made my order they don’t even tell me employees name.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2020

A foreign object stuck me in the mouth while eating food prepared at this location in Virginia Beach! I got sick eating their food and my lab results tested positive for E Coli! I accrued over $1,000 in medical bills and they tell me because no body else reported that they fell ill eating their food, Chipotle would not claim responsibility for the E Coli. BUT they linked the thorny object to their beans! What the heck! Their big time insurance adjuster said, because I got stuck in the mouth... they would offer me money. Like they were doing me a favor. A few hundred dollars. KEEP IT! I don’t want your money!

Listen... when people buy food from a restaurant, they trust it will they will be safe and healthy. NOT HERE! NOT CHIPOTLE! When something like this happens they should be held accountable for their negligence! From the distributors to the food preparer! Management too! When I called to report it, their manager interrupted me as if I was a bother to him. He said “yeah yeah” so I would hurry up and say what I had to say. No empathy, no urgency, no concern and no responsibility. Chipotle doesn’t care about the customer or their well being! Negligent from the top.... down!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2020

The prices of a meal are not exactly cheap, when they pour the meat, the guacamole or other ingredients the servers give you small amounts instead of the full spoon which they are using to serve. I am sure is what managers must be teaching or training to the workers forgetting that consumers are paying premium prices for their product. The profit to make a meal is huge.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2020

They had NO option of included sour cream as a side. I don't even enjoy my order without sour cream, yet they did not offer it as a side or as an option. I tried to call the store 5 times and nobody answered. Horrible service.

Chipotle Company Information