2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.73/5

Chipotle Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chipotle?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chipotle?

Original review: Sept. 27, 2020

Words cannot express on how much this location in Montclair CA continues to provide good service starting from management to crew. They are always friendly and helpful, along with good quality food with no problems at all. I strongly recommend that this location is given a 5 star rating because that's what we as customers want and they deliver as always. Much respect to the owner of this location for having a good strong crew along with their manager Olivia and staff. We will always continue to go to this location on a regular basis going forward. Continue the good work and good service. Lorenzo & Aleicia **.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2020

Hello!! I'd like to just say that I absolutely love the food and service at Chipotle. All the food and ingredients are fresh, they make the food right in front of you! It is one of my favorite places. The burritos there are huge, but if you don't like burritos, then you also have the option of getting a bowl! I recommend trying it sometime!!

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2020

Chipotle serves excellent food and the prices are great. It's even better when they offer coupons or discounts online or through various apps online. Highly recommended to anyone who wants quality food at great prices. Their service is also as excellent as the food.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2020

This Chipotle is the best in my area, by far!! White Marsh by far the worst. The bowls were fresh, full and accurate. They had our food on time as promised and everything was still hot. I will never visit another location again. And I will tell all of my coworkers, friends and family.

Original review: May 4, 2020

I love this place. My first experience came to me out of desperation. I just had a terrible experience with Papa John's pizza (hair in food, no full refund only 30% back, still waiting 3 weeks later) anyway I was looking for nearby places that delivered and stumbled upon this place. The size of the burritos. The fast delivery. The great taste. The great customer service. The best of the best. My food was delivered to the wrong address and I notified the company. I told them I still received my eats but it was something to work on. Within 24hours I had a response and a free entree with sides for the inconvenience. Also a mishap on the app lead me to ordering double of what I wanted. I called. They responded in less than 24 hours again. I got a full refund for the mishap and was even allowed to keep the extra food. Awesome place. 10 stars if possible.

Original review: April 9, 2021

I placed an online order for pick up at 7:00pm at this location: 400 S State Rd, Springfield, PA 19064. One person is working when I get there and wait for 10 minutes, no customers in the store. 3 online order customers came in and left with theirs. 15 minutes pass, now there's a line. FOUR people come trickling out of the back. Still no order. 2 minutes later, the only person working mumbles something and hands me a bag of food THAT ISN'T EVEN MINE. Obviously angry, "this isn't my ** food, it's been 15 minutes. Where is it? 1 person is working, 4 sitting in the back? What's going on?"

The GENERAL MANAGER tells me that they are refusing service to me and will issue a refund. My boyfriend then calls EIGHT TIMES to speak with a manager and they ignored 6 of them and placed him on hold 2 times until he hung up. He then proceeded to DRIVE to the location where the GENERAL MANAGER told him no order was placed. MY BANK ACCOUNT WAS CHARGED 28 DOLLARS FROM THAT LOCATION?!?! I am demanding a full refund for the cowardly, rude overall experience I encountered tonight. I DIDN'T EVEN GET MY FOOD! I also want to see the termination of this so called GM. I will NEVER go back to this location, Chipotle company in general have clearly lost two regular customers especially if this giant issue is NOT resolved appropriately.

Original review: March 6, 2021

Been to Trinity parkway location in Stockton and had extremely salty chicken and beans as it was disgusting and made me feel horrible with upset stomach. I went to Lathrop, Ca location and fajitas were so salty I felt sick to my stomach and had dry heaves and very bad stomach ache for about 36 hours. Beware of these locations as it's not worth your health and/or getting sick. I am not going back ever again; I'm done with hoping they will get better as this is ridiculous and even crazy.

Original review: March 5, 2021

This location in Greensboro NC on Wendover is THE WORST location of any. The General Manager here is a rude moron and the service people in the line are equally rude and stupid, with a very few exceptions. This will be the third AND LAST time they mess up an order of mine. These people add things you do not want and leave things off that you ordered. They are so small on the portions compared to their other locations. It is ridiculous. They also charged us two up charges of $4.00 total for a rice substitution, they never advised us of. The food in addition, is constantly cold and old tasting. I have seen them drop serving spoons on the floor, pick them up and just wipe them off and then continue serving the food with that utensil. They also are constantly out of items during busy times and they are the most popular items so they should plan better to avoid this happening so often.

The General Manager, refused to provide me with the name of the District Manager and spoke to me very rudely and then hung up on me. I will never return and you should all avoid it as well. It is dirty, they used utensils that fell on the floor, the food temperatures are not properly maintained and the food sits too long in the pan becoming dried out. WE run a blog with over 35 thousand regular readers and they can be sure that this review will also be in the next blog. Hopefully some of those 35 thousand readers will each share this with a few of their friends, who will also share this etc etc. People are going out of business during this Pandemic and customers are getting harder to come by as well. I will do all within my power to divert any potential customers from this location. The Chipotle Corp office hides their phone number from the public so no voice calls can make it to them. This place is just bad news!!!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2021

Ordered online and 20 minutes later the wrong order (to an L **) was delivered. By the time I got to the door the DoorDash guy was gone. Called the store and was told they had no control over delivery. Went to the store to get correct order and asked for a refund of delivery fee and tip. Told not possible. Ridiculous.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

Sad that such a popular fast food restaurant is so mismanaged at this location. Service is BAD, online orders are WRONG, and no condiments whatsoever are available. This location is bringing down its team!

Chipotle Company Information