2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

3.5/5 (342 ratings)

About Chipotle

Chipotle Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chipotle?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chipotle?

Original review: July 10, 2021

Hi. I have been going to the Chipotle on University for many years. Today, one of the employees, working on the side options was not happy to see me for some reason. I told her I wanted lettuce, guac, etc and she spoke under her breathe and laughed at me. I also paid for chips and never got any.

Original review: July 3, 2021

The amount of food that they are giving is crazy. They almost count the chicken pieces and everything that they put in the bowl is extremely low, the prices are ridiculous. Before that I use to buy food there they I almost giving the money to them for free. I understand if they charge more for the normal amount, but pay more for less food is not right. Weren't so cheap but now.

Original review: May 17, 2021

Yes food was good, but not at the cost. Only online ordering, really? Why? Do not understand their approach. If I were to explore this business again it would be on MY terms. Their marketing has no place in our age and time. Be

Original review: May 8, 2021

I just wanted my favorite thing to get from there, which is a quesadilla. Apparently, I cannot get it delivered to my house. I'm not always able to go in-stores to pick up my things or order, so this was highly inconvenient for me. I don't know why I can't just get my quesadilla delivered if it could be picked up in-store. Very stupid in my opinion.

Original review: May 6, 2021

To say I was disappointed with Chipotle is an understatement. My family and I were horrified at the portion size I received. I have been ripped off before with the portion size that comes with online orders but the portion size from your joint is a new low. Including the fluffiness of whatever little lettuce I had, it came up to almost half the bowl and for $10?!

I could hardly find any of the chicken I ordered, there was probably 3 teaspoonful of the cauliflower rice and the rest was fajita, lettuce, corn and tomato salsa. When I first picked up the covered bowl from the bag, I thought there must have been a mistake and that somehow I had by accident clicked on a new midget size meal. So, I had to cut up my own lettuce to add to the meagre meal I was going to have. If I had roasted chicken in my fridge I would have thrown that into my midget bowl but then, if I did have my own roasted chicken why would I wait an hour to throw my money away? Ordered online, told me to come at 8.15pm and they handed me the bag at 9.20pm. So, never again unless I feel like re-enacting concentration camp dining experiences.

Original review: April 20, 2021

Today when we ordered food from Chipotle, we got raw and uncooked rice in the burrito bowl. This is not the first time that we have been experiencing this problem this year and past year and today we reached our breaking point. Earlier when we experienced this situation, we thought it might be a one off situation but today's was the limit of serving uncooked rice. We have been a consistent consumer of Chipotle because our daughter loves the burrito bowl from Chipotle but because of these repeated bad experiences, I believe we are going to stop ordering food from Chipotle.

I am so disappointed with this experience now as I think they have lost their ability to take care of their food quality. I called back the restaurant now and have send the food back with my husband to return it back to them. But, I would like to make other people aware that there is a chance that someday one of you might experience this same issue. For reference purpose I am giving the details of the site from where we ordered our food today. Location Evendale - 2552 Cunningham Rd Ste 2 Cincinnati, OH 45241

Original review: April 9, 2021

I placed an online order for pick up at 7:00pm at this location: 400 S State Rd, Springfield, PA 19064. One person is working when I get there and wait for 10 minutes, no customers in the store. 3 online order customers came in and left with theirs. 15 minutes pass, now there's a line. FOUR people come trickling out of the back. Still no order. 2 minutes later, the only person working mumbles something and hands me a bag of food THAT ISN'T EVEN MINE. Obviously angry, "this isn't my ** food, it's been 15 minutes. Where is it? 1 person is working, 4 sitting in the back? What's going on?"

The GENERAL MANAGER tells me that they are refusing service to me and will issue a refund. My boyfriend then calls EIGHT TIMES to speak with a manager and they ignored 6 of them and placed him on hold 2 times until he hung up. He then proceeded to DRIVE to the location where the GENERAL MANAGER told him no order was placed. MY BANK ACCOUNT WAS CHARGED 28 DOLLARS FROM THAT LOCATION?!?! I am demanding a full refund for the cowardly, rude overall experience I encountered tonight. I DIDN'T EVEN GET MY FOOD! I also want to see the termination of this so called GM. I will NEVER go back to this location, Chipotle company in general have clearly lost two regular customers especially if this giant issue is NOT resolved appropriately.

Original review: March 6, 2021

Been to Trinity parkway location in Stockton and had extremely salty chicken and beans as it was disgusting and made me feel horrible with upset stomach. I went to Lathrop, Ca location and fajitas were so salty I felt sick to my stomach and had dry heaves and very bad stomach ache for about 36 hours. Beware of these locations as it's not worth your health and/or getting sick. I am not going back ever again; I'm done with hoping they will get better as this is ridiculous and even crazy.

Original review: March 5, 2021

This location in Greensboro NC on Wendover is THE WORST location of any. The General Manager here is a rude moron and the service people in the line are equally rude and stupid, with a very few exceptions. This will be the third AND LAST time they mess up an order of mine. These people add things you do not want and leave things off that you ordered. They are so small on the portions compared to their other locations. It is ridiculous. They also charged us two up charges of $4.00 total for a rice substitution, they never advised us of. The food in addition, is constantly cold and old tasting. I have seen them drop serving spoons on the floor, pick them up and just wipe them off and then continue serving the food with that utensil. They also are constantly out of items during busy times and they are the most popular items so they should plan better to avoid this happening so often.

The General Manager, refused to provide me with the name of the District Manager and spoke to me very rudely and then hung up on me. I will never return and you should all avoid it as well. It is dirty, they used utensils that fell on the floor, the food temperatures are not properly maintained and the food sits too long in the pan becoming dried out. WE run a blog with over 35 thousand regular readers and they can be sure that this review will also be in the next blog. Hopefully some of those 35 thousand readers will each share this with a few of their friends, who will also share this etc etc. People are going out of business during this Pandemic and customers are getting harder to come by as well. I will do all within my power to divert any potential customers from this location. The Chipotle Corp office hides their phone number from the public so no voice calls can make it to them. This place is just bad news!!!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2021

Ordered online and 20 minutes later the wrong order (to an L **) was delivered. By the time I got to the door the DoorDash guy was gone. Called the store and was told they had no control over delivery. Went to the store to get correct order and asked for a refund of delivery fee and tip. Told not possible. Ridiculous.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

Sad that such a popular fast food restaurant is so mismanaged at this location. Service is BAD, online orders are WRONG, and no condiments whatsoever are available. This location is bringing down its team!

Original review: Jan. 3, 2021

So first I ordered 2 burrito bowls. When I get home I got one burrito bowl and an actual damn burrito. The order is wrong to begin with. The pickup order system sucks as they put the sack with your order on a shelf with a few initials for your last name. Unless you have an account you're not good enough to anything printed except "USER". Better hope you get the right damn sack.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

My order was supposed to take 30 minutes for delivery and it took almost 2 hours (not acceptable). I called the restaurant at least 15 times but nobody answered (not acceptable). The order received was incorrect. Both meals were cold. Restaurant never apologized. Worst experience I have ever had at any Chipotle. (Restaurant Location: 13612 SW 88th St, Miami, FL 33186)

Original review: Nov. 12, 2020

I went to Chipotle last night and ordered a burrito and a carnitas bowl. All condiments are right in front of you including the guacamole which has always been added at no additional charge. Not last night though. They charged me $2.25 each one for the burrito and one for the bowl. The amount they put on each one, I could’ve made a huge batch of guacamole for several people. Not to mention I wasn’t told it was extra. I’ve never been charged before and am disappointed and disgusted. I will never go back.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2020

I order veggie bowl in Chipotle through app and they put Chicken in my order and bowl is half empty, no spoons and napkin and no fork. When I went to ask who made my order they don’t even tell me employees name.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2020

A foreign object stuck me in the mouth while eating food prepared at this location in Virginia Beach! I got sick eating their food and my lab results tested positive for E Coli! I accrued over $1,000 in medical bills and they tell me because no body else reported that they fell ill eating their food, Chipotle would not claim responsibility for the E Coli. BUT they linked the thorny object to their beans! What the heck! Their big time insurance adjuster said, because I got stuck in the mouth... they would offer me money. Like they were doing me a favor. A few hundred dollars. KEEP IT! I don’t want your money!

Listen... when people buy food from a restaurant, they trust it will they will be safe and healthy. NOT HERE! NOT CHIPOTLE! When something like this happens they should be held accountable for their negligence! From the distributors to the food preparer! Management too! When I called to report it, their manager interrupted me as if I was a bother to him. He said “yeah yeah” so I would hurry up and say what I had to say. No empathy, no urgency, no concern and no responsibility. Chipotle doesn’t care about the customer or their well being! Negligent from the top.... down!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2020

The prices of a meal are not exactly cheap, when they pour the meat, the guacamole or other ingredients the servers give you small amounts instead of the full spoon which they are using to serve. I am sure is what managers must be teaching or training to the workers forgetting that consumers are paying premium prices for their product. The profit to make a meal is huge.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2020

They had NO option of included sour cream as a side. I don't even enjoy my order without sour cream, yet they did not offer it as a side or as an option. I tried to call the store 5 times and nobody answered. Horrible service.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2020

Words cannot express on how much this location in Montclair CA continues to provide good service starting from management to crew. They are always friendly and helpful, along with good quality food with no problems at all. I strongly recommend that this location is given a 5 star rating because that's what we as customers want and they deliver as always. Much respect to the owner of this location for having a good strong crew along with their manager Olivia and staff. We will always continue to go to this location on a regular basis going forward. Continue the good work and good service. Lorenzo & Aleicia **.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2020

Hello!! I'd like to just say that I absolutely love the food and service at Chipotle. All the food and ingredients are fresh, they make the food right in front of you! It is one of my favorite places. The burritos there are huge, but if you don't like burritos, then you also have the option of getting a bowl! I recommend trying it sometime!!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2020

Chipotle serves excellent food and the prices are great. It's even better when they offer coupons or discounts online or through various apps online. Highly recommended to anyone who wants quality food at great prices. Their service is also as excellent as the food.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2020

This Chipotle is the best in my area, by far!! White Marsh by far the worst. The bowls were fresh, full and accurate. They had our food on time as promised and everything was still hot. I will never visit another location again. And I will tell all of my coworkers, friends and family.

Original review: July 23, 2020

On 7.14.2020 I ordered a couple meals through the Chipotle app. for delivery. Doordash apparently delivers the meals so when I decided to call this time (meals are frequently wrong from this location and I've never complained prior) to see if this could be corrected. Doordash told me I would have to reorder the meals in order to trigger a second delivery. I asked him why I would need to pay twice and his response was that he would refund me the entire first order. I asked for an email because I didn't trust it. When I received the email it states I was only going to receive a 25% refund. Today, 7.23.2020, Doordash told me they don't handle the refunds and that it would be from Chipotle. Chipotle doesn't have a customer service department from what I can.

Original review: June 28, 2020

So I love Chipotle. I defended Chipotle with the outbreak A couple years back. However, my past 2 orders have been horrible. Today, we received the WRONG order LATE and COLD. We also received a pair of dirty gloves in our order bag with the current Coronavirus outbreak. DISGUSTING!!!! My last order was delivered to my neighbors’ house. Unacceptable!!! Chipotle refuses to have accountability. NASTY. I think I will not order from Chipotle again. It saddens me because I love their food.

Original review: June 2, 2020

Lettuce was dead chicken and sofrita was dry. No guacamole and it's extra food was cold. I BOUGHT A STEAK BURRITO AND 3 BOWLS. 60 DOLLARS AND I REGRET IT. Mc Donald's would have been more satisfying-the dollar menu at that. Aburn branch in North Sacramento off of Madison sucks. Waste of money.

Original review: May 4, 2020

I love this place. My first experience came to me out of desperation. I just had a terrible experience with Papa John's pizza (hair in food, no full refund only 30% back, still waiting 3 weeks later) anyway I was looking for nearby places that delivered and stumbled upon this place. The size of the burritos. The fast delivery. The great taste. The great customer service. The best of the best. My food was delivered to the wrong address and I notified the company. I told them I still received my eats but it was something to work on. Within 24hours I had a response and a free entree with sides for the inconvenience. Also a mishap on the app lead me to ordering double of what I wanted. I called. They responded in less than 24 hours again. I got a full refund for the mishap and was even allowed to keep the extra food. Awesome place. 10 stars if possible.

Original review: April 22, 2020

Chipotle online is kind of mess; Many times orders get charged online but orders won't go to restaurants. Ripping off customers with their ** online app and site. No customer's service numbers and no refunds. Stores' managers tells us they don't know; We never get a responses from online request.

Original review: April 11, 2020

Chipotle -- Old Town in Chicago. Very good, healthy food at reasonable prices with fast service. I've been a regular customer for the last 5 years and have always had a good meal and experience. My only suggestion is that they offer the option of putting fish in the big bowl. Beef, pork, & chicken are good but it would be great if they also offered salmon.

Original review: April 8, 2020

Order 30 minutes late which created a dangerous environment in the store. They need to shut down as a health hazard! Order confirmed for 12:15 but it was not ready until 12:45pm. The explanation was they had too many orders to fill. They should have stopped taking orders for that time slot!!

Original review: March 1, 2020

I visited Chipotle at the New location in Concord Mills pkwy in Concord NC. Beware. The manager’s there are disrespectful and uncaring. I had received Bad food and called Jaye the manager whom stated for me to come in and get a replacement. Well NOT TRUE. I made a special trip and when ordering I saw Jaye the manager because I asked if the pinto beans were done today... which is what made me SICK BEFORE!!!! And unable to EAT!!! She looked right at me and Ran Into The Office. I guess she knew the the other manager would not approve my order!!!! When I asked for her to come out and verify our conversation I was told that she was in a meeting. REALLY!!!!! The male tall manager refused to honor the replacement in front of A long line of people. How embarrassing!!! I was appalled and pissed ???? off and disrespected. This manager thought this WAS FUNNY. BEWARE OF THIS LOCATION. THEY SERVE BAD FOOD AND TAKE YOUR MONEY!!!!

Chipotle Company Information