2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

3.7/5 (370 ratings)

About Chipotle

Chipotle Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chipotle?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chipotle?

Original review: April 9, 2021

I placed an online order for pick up at 7:00pm at this location: 400 S State Rd, Springfield, PA 19064. One person is working when I get there and wait for 10 minutes, no customers in the store. 3 online order customers came in and left with theirs. 15 minutes pass, now there's a line. FOUR people come trickling out of the back. Still no order. 2 minutes later, the only person working mumbles something and hands me a bag of food THAT ISN'T EVEN MINE. Obviously angry, "this isn't my ** food, it's been 15 minutes. Where is it? 1 person is working, 4 sitting in the back? What's going on?"

The GENERAL MANAGER tells me that they are refusing service to me and will issue a refund. My boyfriend then calls EIGHT TIMES to speak with a manager and they ignored 6 of them and placed him on hold 2 times until he hung up. He then proceeded to DRIVE to the location where the GENERAL MANAGER told him no order was placed. MY BANK ACCOUNT WAS CHARGED 28 DOLLARS FROM THAT LOCATION?!?! I am demanding a full refund for the cowardly, rude overall experience I encountered tonight. I DIDN'T EVEN GET MY FOOD! I also want to see the termination of this so called GM. I will NEVER go back to this location, Chipotle company in general have clearly lost two regular customers especially if this giant issue is NOT resolved appropriately.

Original review: March 6, 2021

Been to Trinity parkway location in Stockton and had extremely salty chicken and beans as it was disgusting and made me feel horrible with upset stomach. I went to Lathrop, Ca location and fajitas were so salty I felt sick to my stomach and had dry heaves and very bad stomach ache for about 36 hours. Beware of these locations as it's not worth your health and/or getting sick. I am not going back ever again; I'm done with hoping they will get better as this is ridiculous and even crazy.

Original review: March 5, 2021

This location in Greensboro NC on Wendover is THE WORST location of any. The General Manager here is a rude moron and the service people in the line are equally rude and stupid, with a very few exceptions. This will be the third AND LAST time they mess up an order of mine. These people add things you do not want and leave things off that you ordered. They are so small on the portions compared to their other locations. It is ridiculous. They also charged us two up charges of $4.00 total for a rice substitution, they never advised us of. The food in addition, is constantly cold and old tasting. I have seen them drop serving spoons on the floor, pick them up and just wipe them off and then continue serving the food with that utensil. They also are constantly out of items during busy times and they are the most popular items so they should plan better to avoid this happening so often.

The General Manager, refused to provide me with the name of the District Manager and spoke to me very rudely and then hung up on me. I will never return and you should all avoid it as well. It is dirty, they used utensils that fell on the floor, the food temperatures are not properly maintained and the food sits too long in the pan becoming dried out. WE run a blog with over 35 thousand regular readers and they can be sure that this review will also be in the next blog. Hopefully some of those 35 thousand readers will each share this with a few of their friends, who will also share this etc etc. People are going out of business during this Pandemic and customers are getting harder to come by as well. I will do all within my power to divert any potential customers from this location. The Chipotle Corp office hides their phone number from the public so no voice calls can make it to them. This place is just bad news!!!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2021

Ordered online and 20 minutes later the wrong order (to an L **) was delivered. By the time I got to the door the DoorDash guy was gone. Called the store and was told they had no control over delivery. Went to the store to get correct order and asked for a refund of delivery fee and tip. Told not possible. Ridiculous.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

Sad that such a popular fast food restaurant is so mismanaged at this location. Service is BAD, online orders are WRONG, and no condiments whatsoever are available. This location is bringing down its team!

Original review: Jan. 3, 2021

So first I ordered 2 burrito bowls. When I get home I got one burrito bowl and an actual damn burrito. The order is wrong to begin with. The pickup order system sucks as they put the sack with your order on a shelf with a few initials for your last name. Unless you have an account you're not good enough to anything printed except "USER". Better hope you get the right damn sack.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

My order was supposed to take 30 minutes for delivery and it took almost 2 hours (not acceptable). I called the restaurant at least 15 times but nobody answered (not acceptable). The order received was incorrect. Both meals were cold. Restaurant never apologized. Worst experience I have ever had at any Chipotle. (Restaurant Location: 13612 SW 88th St, Miami, FL 33186)

Original review: Nov. 12, 2020

I went to Chipotle last night and ordered a burrito and a carnitas bowl. All condiments are right in front of you including the guacamole which has always been added at no additional charge. Not last night though. They charged me $2.25 each one for the burrito and one for the bowl. The amount they put on each one, I could’ve made a huge batch of guacamole for several people. Not to mention I wasn’t told it was extra. I’ve never been charged before and am disappointed and disgusted. I will never go back.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2020

I order veggie bowl in Chipotle through app and they put Chicken in my order and bowl is half empty, no spoons and napkin and no fork. When I went to ask who made my order they don’t even tell me employees name.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2020

A foreign object stuck me in the mouth while eating food prepared at this location in Virginia Beach! I got sick eating their food and my lab results tested positive for E Coli! I accrued over $1,000 in medical bills and they tell me because no body else reported that they fell ill eating their food, Chipotle would not claim responsibility for the E Coli. BUT they linked the thorny object to their beans! What the heck! Their big time insurance adjuster said, because I got stuck in the mouth... they would offer me money. Like they were doing me a favor. A few hundred dollars. KEEP IT! I don’t want your money!

Listen... when people buy food from a restaurant, they trust it will they will be safe and healthy. NOT HERE! NOT CHIPOTLE! When something like this happens they should be held accountable for their negligence! From the distributors to the food preparer! Management too! When I called to report it, their manager interrupted me as if I was a bother to him. He said “yeah yeah” so I would hurry up and say what I had to say. No empathy, no urgency, no concern and no responsibility. Chipotle doesn’t care about the customer or their well being! Negligent from the top.... down!

Chipotle Company Information