This company is not yet accredited. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
Wyndham Capital is an online mortgage lender available in select states. The company offers a variety of mortgage types with no lender fees or hidden costs. While its AI approval process tends to be quick, the company doesn’t offer in-person services, and its offerings are highly dependent on technology.
Wyndham Capital specializes in online mortgage approvals. It offers conventional, refinancing, VA and USDA loans. It doesn’t charge origination fees or hidden costs, and you can call its customer service 24/7.
- Online closing available
- 24/7 on-the-go approval letters
- $10,000 on-time closing guarantee
- No lender fees or hidden costs
- AI approvals not ideal for everyone
- No in-person customer service
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
About Wyndham Capital Mortgage
Wyndham Capital is an online mortgage lender. The company’s Priority Purchase program preapproves those who meet credit and income verification requirements so they can make prompt offers. When you find the home you want, Wyndham can send a property-specific offer letter from its mobile app. The preapproval process takes about three business days, and some clients are eligible for appraisal waivers or exempt from providing W-2 statements.
Wyndham guarantees it’ll pay $5,000 to the borrower and $5,000 to the seller if your loan doesn’t close on time. You can complete the closing process online or through the app with a digital notary appointment, or Wyndham can set up a meeting for document signing. If needed, an expert mortgage consultant can assist by phone.
Wyndham also offers purchase on demand, which lets you generate an approval letter from the app while on the go, and its eClosings service helps you verify all information and close your loan electronically. The company also bundles services to save you money on closing costs, and its AI model is designed to reduce overhead so it can offer below-market rates.
Wyndham Capital Mortgage services and types
Wyndham Capital’s mortgage options include conventional and FHA loans with fixed-rate terms of 15, 20 and 30 years and adjustable-rate terms of five, seven and 10 years. Its refinance options include cash-out, VA Streamline, FHA Streamline and DU Refi Plus. To qualify for a conventional loan from Wyndham, you should have a stable source of income and a credit score above 620.
Wyndham waives appraisals and offers electronic submission of financial info for some borrowers through its Day 1 Certainty program. If you’re eligible for this program, you can also skip providing W-2 documents once the company verifies your employment.
Wyndham Capital Mortgage rates
Wyndham Capital posts its mortgage rates on its website daily. Many lenders tack on additional fees, but Wyndham doesn’t charge any origination fees. Its mortgage rates depend on loan type, amount, credit profile, property value, geographic location, occupancy and other factors.
Wyndham Capital FAQ
- Where is Wyndham available?
- Wyndham Capital is available in North Carolina, Arizona, Missouri and Georgia. Its services are available online.
- Does Wyndham have refinancing loans?
- Yes. Wyndham Capital offers VA and FHA Streamline refinancing, cash-out refinancing and Desktop Underwriter (DU) Refi Plus for Fannie Mae loans. Its simple refinance loans have no minimum credit score requirements.
- How quickly can I close with Wyndham?
- Wyndham Capital specializes in streamlined closings. With its on-time closing guarantee, the company will pay you and the seller $5,000 each if your loan doesn’t close on time. Its Priority Purchase loans can close in ten days for qualified buyers.
- Does Wyndham have an online mortgage program?
- Wyndham Capital offers a 100% online mortgage program, including electronic closings. You can submit all application materials electronically and access underwritten preapproval letters through the app.
Is Wyndham Capital Mortgage legit?
If you’re in a hurry to put an offer in on a home you love, Wyndham might be ideal — its streamlined, all-digital mortgage process is designed to move quickly and deliver approval on the go, and it has electronic closing options. Its AI approvals, which help keep costs low, might not benefit all credit profiles, however. You can compare rates and loan types from Wyndham and other top lenders, and its current rates are listed on the website. If you prefer to talk to a rep or need guidance, you can contact Wyndham’s customer service 24/7, but the company does not offer in-person services.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Wyndham Capital Mortgage Company Information
- Company Name:
- Wyndham Capital Mortgage
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.