2.50/5

117 SoFi Consumer Reviews

Original review: April 28, 2019

I started my relationship with SoFi to refinance my mortgage from 30 to 15 years at a better rate. Everything went smoothly, every promise was kept, and as a happy customer, I reviewed their portfolio. Next on my list? Consolidate and refinance a personal loan. Everything went smoothly, every promise was kept, and as a happy customer, I saw the benefits of consolidating my other business with them. A hybrid account that pays interest with no fees? Sign me up!

This is where we ran into trouble, SoFi Money is hugely popular and some people fall into cracks, I was one of them. While the roundabout of identity verification went on, I continued my plans, knowing eventually all things will pass. Invest, check. Total breeze! Relay, check. Total breeze! Back to Money, still in limbo. After about 6 weeks I finally buckled in and sent my dissatisfaction email. The same day, everything was resolved! Several people worked together, took ownership, and made me whole on a Friday night! I am a happy SoFi customer and am inspired by the people that are there to look out for me. Things go wrong everywhere, I trust the team at SoFi to work hard on my behalf to make it right. All in all I look forward to having a long relationship with SoFi and have trusted them with the lion's share of my financial portfolio. I recommend that you do too.

SoFi response

Hi Barry, thanks so much for continuing to be a supporting member of the SoFi Community! We appreciate your patience was we work out some of the kinks in our new Money accounts and are glad to hear you were taken care of.

Original review: April 12, 2019

I started with a loan consolidation and it was a great process. I waited about a year and applied for a mortgage. It also was a wonderful experience. I can honestly say my interactions with SoFi have been superior to other lenders I have done business with over the years. I’m perplexed when reading the negative reviews. We all know that people will post negative, but rarely post positive. Some of the things I read also tell me that SoFi is making sure they are lending to people that can prove their identity and income. Who really applies for a loan and refuses to give their address? Why would someone that doesn’t have a steady job expect to receive a loan they couldn’t obtain elsewhere without the same information they are requesting? SoFi is a great company from everything I have seen and I’ve had numerous communications with their employees. Judge for yourself and you won’t be disappointed!

Get expert buying tips about Student Loan Refinancing delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I have been considering opening and checking/savings account with Sofi. So, today I thought I would take a look at their reviews to see what your experience has been. I have to say, I was shocked to see so many negative reviews. A few months back I searched for a debt consolidation opportunity to help me with high interest credit card debt. I was referred to Sofi from their commercial that my sister saw. The rep was extremely friendly and helpful. I only needed minimal documents and was approved much quicker than expected. Funds were transferred immediately into my account and my payments are automatically deducted per our agreement. As of today, I can say I have no complaints and am looking to do more business with this company. I hope anyone needing to get out from under their debit has the same experience as mine.

Thanks so much, Wendy!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

The application process was fairly straightforward. It required a photo of the ID, front and back, a pay stub and a couple pages from the bank where the funds were to be issued. Within a day or two, it was approved and about a week or two to fund the account. I used both the call center and chat line for questions and both were very prompt in picking up and very helpful and easy to talk to. I plan to engage SoFi again for refi's in the near future. We'll see how they do in that market.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

I'm surprised to see so many poor reviews for this online finance company. I received a personal loan from them. They did not require more paperwork than any other bank has in the past for other loans (mortgages) and were very prompt in their communication. I did not have the best of credit and was actually in need of the loan at the time and they really helped me out. I have since repaid that loan (in about a year or so) and am looking at a new mortgage with them. I really can't report anything negative.

SoFi response

Thanks so much, Christine! We appreciate you sharing your experience and love having you as a member of the SoFi community.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SoFi?

Original review: June 11, 2019

I applied for a personal loan to refinance a high rate personal loan that I needed fast in order to provide immediate money for admitting my father into assisted living. The denial letter states my credit score and inquiries were the reasons for denial - my credit score as listed on the denial letter is 750. I do not understand how a 750 credit score is not considered creditworthy. Very, very disappointing. Thanks for the hard inquiry only to deny my request.

Original review: June 7, 2019

Before you go through the trouble of getting a hard inquiry on your credit, read all the reviews on this company. I applied with a high credit score, high income, low DTI and a 15 year history with the same company and was denied a loan. I sent them two years' of W2's, and two months' pay stubs, and they claim they could not verify my income and to reapply. As the President of my company, I asked them what they needed for verification and they only repeated they could not process the loan due to "lack of income verification".

I emailed the President, (an option on their website) and only received their standard, robotic email response back from a representative repeatedly. With no other explanation and no desire to work together, no phone call to me, I moved on and secured a debt consolidation with Discover within an hour. Do your research on this company, SoFi. Check their BBB, Consumer Affairs Review and recent FTC Order before you consider using SoFi and throw their useless, misleading, unethical marketing advertisement for your pre-qualification loan in the trash.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: June 5, 2019

I placed $100,000 into an account expecting to accrue the advertised 2.25% interest. My money was placed into an investment account. When I called to transfer the money into the correct account, I was placed on hold for a very long time then told there were no funds in the account. I was then told to contact the investment department (all departments have the same number). I tried that and the department was closed. Finally, I decided to close out the account and transfer the money back into my bank account. I'm now told it will take 4-6 days to do this. I am staying with the trusted banks I already use, Ally and Barclays which already pay a high interest rate. If you want a bank where it is impossible to reach someone to discuss your account then SoFi is your bank.

SoFi response

Oh no! That must have been a very frustrating situation. We'd like to connect with you to make sure everything has been remedied. Can you send us a private response with the email address used to create your account, please?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: May 31, 2019

I sign up for a SoFi Money account. All went well, until they decided to close my account and never gave an actual reason. I have a credit score around 800. I actually hadn't done any transactions yet, so not sure what was the problem. I reached out to their "customer service" to try understanding the issue, but I just get BS boilerplate answers. I don't care if they rejected my application, but accepting it and then kicking you out shows how unprofessional this bunch of amateur banker wannabes is.

SoFi response

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us regarding the restriction placed on your SoFi Money account. Upon account opening, SoFi reviewed the account to ensure it met the Membership Standards outlined at the beginning of the process. The result of the review was to close your SoFi Money account and any funds that were in your account have been withdrawn and a check has been sent to you for the full balance that was in your account. We sincerely regret the frustration this may have caused.

Original review: May 21, 2019

I really can't complain. My monthly payments are lower by 30%. With SoFi you must have good credit preferably close to or over 700. And their payout could take over 30 days once accepted. This online company are not quick to refi. They take their time.

SoFi response

Hey Clarence, welcome to the SoFi community! We're so glad to hear we were able to help consolidate and lower your payments. We appreciate the feedback regarding the application timeline and have forwarded this on to our underwriting team so they can work to improve. If you have any other needs feel free to reach us anytime.

Original review: May 13, 2019

Don't waste your time with this company. They are clearly experiencing growing pains with the SoFi Money product and they do not have the time to appropriately and timely handle issues. Keep your money for over two weeks, refused to give it back. Screw them, boycott this company, they will run your credit without your permission. And lied to you, they run your credit so they can offer you loans if your credit is too low, they will closed the money. And you have to be fighting them to get your money back. Screw this company. Its marketing schemes They offer the money account as a front so they can run your credit to see if you Qualify for the loan. BOYCOTT Sofi. Scams.

SoFi response

Hey William, we'd like to look into what happened here. Can you send us a private message with the email address used to create your account? We're here to help.

Original review: May 8, 2019

I saw the ad for SoFi money on Facebook sounds like a great alternative to a regular bank right! Well signed up. Had a card within a week. Everything seems great. Started going through the app and learning how to invest my money. I added a few companies to my watch list trying to see how everything works. So I got on to my account about a week ago and it says I don't have a money account. So after having it linked to my other account still this is surprising. But when I sent an email asking why my account was gone I was told to look at the email that was sent.

So apparently my FICO score was not good enough for a money account. And this is after having an account with them for about 3 months. And not 1 time during the sign up do they say anything about a credit check which they did on Feb 14. So it takes them to May 1 to close my account without any notice. And with the reviews I've seen here I'm sure they are selling our information. I have never heard of anyone getting an account and closing it almost 3 months later because of FICO score. And I have been all over the app and website and the only requirements are 18 years old US citizen and social security number. Nowhere does it say credit check. But that's my experience.

SoFi response

Hey Brandon, thanks for sharing your feedback. We regret we are unable to offer a SoFi Money account at this time. As part of the Terms & Conditions agreed to when opening the account, we do disclose that account holders must meet our minimum credit requirements. We hope you'll reconsider SoFi in the future.

Original review: May 4, 2019

Tried to open an IRA to have some tax deduction but ended up paying tax penalty instead. They are totally incompetent and understaffed. They cannot keep any deadline and if you want to get anything done, you'd better be on phone every single day. Otherwise, they will just keep promising and doing nothing. In nutshell, I applied for an IRA account on 4/9/2019 and after 5 chat/call with their support, I learnt today (5/3/2019) that they screwed it and cannot fix it. My deposit did not go thru for 2018. Needless to say that means a tax return correction, more tax and penalty to me while they just say sorry and walk away. I have never seen such incompetence at a financial institution. No way I can trust them with my IRA.

Original review: April 28, 2019

I recently applied student loan refinancing with SoFi and rejected with 753 Fico, 110k income and Ivy League graduate, 85k refinance, no default payment even once.

1) Poor dashboard design: the dashboard always told me I missed a document which I did not, after making several phone calls, representatives could add certain sections, e.g. pay stubs, thanks to my persistence to keep calling customer service trying to understood why, what’s missing.

2) The experience with customer service was terrible - like everyone else mentioned: no matter how much I say to a representative who seemed to jot down notes and understand my concerns, when you talked to them again, you had to tell them your situation again. Also poor altitude, once the live chat added a section to me, and I refreshed my page, it still did not show up (maybe due to latency), when I asked why I still did not say it, the person typed in an very impatient manner, reload your page! I reloaded my page again, and saw it, I said thank you, the person just closed the chat window wanting to end the conversation immediately without asking if anything else she can help with. This was rude.

3) Underwriting know nothing: on the requirement, they say if you are under H1B work visa, you need to have minimum 2 years left on your visa. But I bet SoFi did not give any training to these underwriters on how to verify visa expiration date. Each H1B visa holder has 6 years in total, I have at least 2.5 years left and with green card approaching I-140 stage, I could even get extended for unlimited years until I get my green card. My attorney also provided additional letter to explain everything. But with each employer, you only get 3 years at once, and I used 1.5 years with my company, they just did this simple calculations and assumed I only have 1.5 years left. They just rejected me for not knowing how to verifying how many years left on my visa. They really need to learn immigrant policies well before opening this business. Wasting my time!

SoFi response

Ge, we appreciate your feedback. We have forwarded your suggestions to our website design and underwriting team.

Original review: April 22, 2019

I originally deposited money in SoFi’s money account as their interest rate was better than the institution I was currently using. Their service during this period was acceptable as they quickly provided an ATM card and interest against my principal. This is where the good service ended. I transferred money from the money account to the investor account as I wanted to make some equity purchases. The transfer was recorded on April 16th, which completely debited the funds from the money account, only a small portion was provided in the investment account for usage.

I submitted an email request to their customer service on April 18th requesting an update as this was an account-to-account transfer and my money was not available. (As of this writing, I have received no response in either junk, spam, or regular email). Therefore I contacted them on the 19th through phone and their CSR said it takes 1-3 business days to process. Even though banks were open on the 19th, they said it was a holiday. I checked my account again on April 22 and still no funds available. This company is long on promise and short on delivery. Don’t believe their marketing schemes and stick with institutions that deliver.

Original review: April 17, 2019

I wish I read reviews here prior to signing up. Just like many others here, my account has been restricted with no notice, warning or communication. I found out after a payment I initiated from my credit card company bounced - I had more than enough funds in the account's "Available Balance". When I called to figure out what was going on, I was told my account was restricted on March 28th and would need 7-10 business days to resolve. During this time they sent me a push notification to setup my direct deposit to them? (Why would I send more money to be held hostage? I'm so thankful I didn't deposit more initially!)

The 7-10 business days have passed, it is not April 17th and the customer service department still has no update for me. Any requests to be escalated to a manager or this internal review department have been denied. This feels like being robbed! I have bills to pay and surely can't tell the creditors that Sofi has stolen my money without any explanation. I have their debit card, checks in hand and a ton of emails, but no access to my money. Very disappointed. Not a pleasant start with a new financial service.

Original review: April 15, 2019

I opened my account in January, only to have my account restricted in March, with an email saying my account is under review, and should be resolved in 7-10 business days. This was March 22, today is April 15 and my account is still restricted.

Original review: April 11, 2019

I honestly, have just had issues with logging in to set up a direct deposit. Something told me that this could be a sign and to read the reviews and BOY am I glad that I did. DO NOT put your MONEY in this institution until they start earning better reviews and providing different experiences. Cutting up my card and sticking with my current institution.

Original review: April 9, 2019

I just had the worse experience I have ever had trying to get a small refi loan, only #7K. I was told one rate by one SoFi rep and then when applied, the offered rate was higher. When I called their customer support, their only explanation was that the first rep was wrong. It was higher, but not significantly, so I decided to go ahead with the loan. Big mistake! Since I am self-employed, I had to send in last two years tax returns. No big deal, but their upload process did not work so I had to go through a few more hoops to get them the returns.

They then sent me a request for an explanation on why there was a difference in my business income between the years. I had to write a letter stating that my business is project related and some years are better than others, but the lowest year was still over $125K and the high was near $190K (remember this is for a 7K loan). They said they could not include my wife's income of nearly $65K in their equation. Incredible! Then they send a letter saying my explanation was too vague and I needed to add more detail. I was about to walk away at that point, but they said that this was the last thing they needed. Not even close.

After they accepted my second letter, they then requested more information, including my Birth Certificate! At this point, I told them to cancel my application. This transpired over several days and cost me 3-4 hours. One last time --> for a $7K loan. BTW, my pulled credit rating was near 850. I will run away from ever using SoFi again, and I encourage you to avoid at all cost. Perhaps they are better if you are not self-employed, but what a terrible experience.

Original review: April 9, 2019

Updated on 04/16/2019: Here it is April 16th 2019. The company Sofi is still give me the run-around about getting my money. They still have my account frozen. I need help? Somebody help me? I don't know what to do anymore so if somebody is out there that had the same problem and finally got the money tell me how they did it.

Original Review: March 19th 2019 I had a deposit sent to SoFi. By March 22nd they tell me my account is restricted and here it is now April 8th and my account is still restricted. They keep giving me the same rehearsed speech about inconsistencies. Nobody really knows why they got my account Frozen and to this day I still have not got my money back and I'm fixing to sue them too for stress, causing a hardship on me. So my advice to anyone do you not go to SoFi.

Original review: April 8, 2019

I took out a personal loan with SoFi. I contacted them today telling them that I request paper statements and I won't have computer access or internet access anymore. They said their "policy" doesn't allow for paper statements. I asked for them to send me this policy in writing, they refused. I asked repeatedly who are they regulated by, they refused to answer. I asked for a copy of our email chat, they refused to send me a copy. I asked for the reps last name and her title, again refused. I told the representative I will be reporting them to the correct agency to governs them, but she refused to tell me who that is. I have since found out and will file this report.

It all could have been solved if my first two concerns were addressed. I am extremely stressed out having just gone through hospitalizations and a 12 hour surgery. I will be contacting my attorney. Whoever heard of someone who won't issue a paper statement monthly. What if I wanted to mail in my payment. What if I want to see my balance. Would I have to make constant phone calls? I don't have the time or energy to do this. I am 71 years old.

Original review: April 5, 2019

Oh boy where do I begin?! What a bunch of zombies. First off, I am self employed with 3 years of booming tax returns, and a FICO of well above 750, ensuring that I am a well qualified candidate for the personal loan. First off, nobody here knows what the heck they are talking about, especially when it comes to the IRS tax code and establishing a new purchase. I have 2 investment properties listed on my schedule E, and I had just purchased my 3rd property 3 weeks ago (and have proof, of course), yet they still denied me because they BELIEVED that there MIGHT BE a small CHANCE that I would use the proceeds of the loan to improve my other 2 properties.

Mind you my two other properties are already fully remodeled and rented. I offered to give them proof of new purchase, yet they still denied my loan for the sole purpose of not believing that I had just purchased a new property and even offered to prove it to them. Just completely ignorant, even the supervisors and underwriters. After reading reviews of this place, I am glad they denied me. I decided to go with another lender and got approved without any issues. This place is a joke and a waste of your time.

Original review: March 29, 2019

DO NOT believe them if they encourage you to apply. They completely screwed my credit score. I had an excellent credit score of 810, which I worked hard to build over the years. I needed a personal loan. I knew 100% my income was more than enough to get a loan, but the only issue is that I had a different employment (in between a 1099 and w2).

I felt my paperwork might be missing, so I checked with them first. I spoke to THREE different representatives. They all encouraged me, stating that "Don't worry, with your current paperwork you should be fine" and telling me that I should be okay, etc etc. I applied, and sure enough, they came back saying that same documentation I told about to their representatives suddenly was not sufficient. Pulled a hard credit check, which knocked my score down from 810 to 680. They have a "speak to the CEO" button, but it leads to to yet another person 'responding on behalf of the CEO'. I don't know if they are good or bad in other ways, but in this particular aspect they screwed me over big time. Bottom line: BE VERY CAREFUL.

Original review: March 28, 2019

Ok so, I had to do more research about SoFi, because for whatever reason, they froze my account without any type of explanation. The day they did it, 2 days ago, I sent them an email, letting them know, that if it was because I was transferring my money to different accounts, I have my reasons to do this, is some type of strategy that I learned to create relationships with other financial institutions, but at the same time, I wasn’t going to close my account with them, and they didn’t answer. Today I’m extra mega pissed, for obvious reasons, I NEED MY MONEY!!! And still haven’t received a ** email back.

If I don’t received an answer from them tomorrow morning, at noon I’ll be heading to get a lawyer and will proceed to sue this people for mental stressful damages on illegally restricting and freezing my money without an actual explanation. This situation makes no sense at all. Their communication is very poor, or non-existent. Once this issue gets resolve, I will NOW definitely closing the account with them.

Original review: March 26, 2019

If there was a zero that's what I would give them. I got my first deposit and they restricted my account just like they've done everyone else's. They said they were checking transactions but I have made no transactions other than the deposit. I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and I have also contacted my attorney. I have sent them emails telling them to close the account immediately and transfer my money back into the account I transferred it from. This is definitely some kind of scam. Buyer beware. Don't ever open any kind of account with this place. They suck you in with all of their good benefits as they call them and then freeze your account. My lawyer is prepared to seek legal action if necessary so I hope it's monetarily worth it to them over the amount that's in my account.

Original review: March 23, 2019

I opened a SoFi Money account because I fell for everything they had to offer. After a week of using my debit card and making small local transactions (grocery stores, etc.) they restricted my account and prevented me from using all of my money. I called their customer support multiple times in hopes of an answer as to why I have been the victim of such an inconvenience, and every time they say that they have no control over why it happened, always blaming an "inside team" for the decision. I have asked for the number of this "inside team" to reach out to them directly and instead they insist that they will be calling me.

Still no call after being promised a call yesterday! I have bills to pay and all of my funds are in this SoFi Money account and with no way to lift the restriction until this fake inside team takes 7-10 business days to deal with it, I am hopeless. I have never felt so strongly towards a business to take the time out of my day and write a review, but I am doing this to warn prospective SoFi customers. Do you like being in control of your money? Do you like being able to use your hard earned money whenever you like? DO NOT open a SoFi Money account. Do your research, there are plenty of other banks offering what SoFi has. Wanting to use your own money should not be this hard. I may get my money back at some point, but one thing I will never get back is my time.

Original review: March 23, 2019

It took months to get my loan approved through SoFi (understandable since they were wildly popular). Their process is promising - take into consideration education, history while issuing a loan. I have excellent credit, solid history, etc. and qualified/received the loan. The experience was off to a solid start. I never missed a payment, and pride myself on a consistent financial history. Now I am in the midst of trying to sort out injustice with a notoriously corrupt mortgage service company whom Sofi sold my loan to. All I can do is pour through one-star reviews of others who are sharing a similar experience.

My battle is just beginning with the mortgage company and, from the looks of it, I will be just one voice in a sea of collateral damage. That said: I would not be going through this right now had I not chosen SoFi in the first place. I understand SoFi is trying to disrupt the loan industry. Their principals about transparency and my interactions with them were well despite workload delays.

Where the sense of betrayal comes in begins with their selling my loan off to Shellpoint Mortgage. It is not much different than, say, hiring a housekeeper and then finding out months later she duplicated your housekey and gave it to a gang of burglars. These are my finances, my credit history, and now they are being mistreated by a company I certainly would have avoided had I done a quick search of. I will revise this feedback if anything changes, but for the time being, I stand by this statement: SoFi offers support to financially reliable people and then sells their loans off to predatory, corrupt organizations.

Resolution response: March 23, 2019

The restriction was lifted on my account and I am very happy with that result. I do think how they handled the situation was poor and when a restriction needs to be placed on an account a phone call notifying the individual should take place. Finding out by your card declining only causes panic and confusion. The agents I spoke to besides the team leader were not equipped to handle this situation and this caused unnecessary stress. I understand this is a new product and it’s bound to have some trial and error but I believe the time that SoFi has been around they could have much better customer service than what was displayed. I still expect some follow up and will be in contact as this caused much stress.

Original review: March 22, 2019

I received my paycheck on 3/22/2019, I got my notification from my SoFi Money App around 5:50am EST. I go to work and take my lunch at 12:27pmEST. I get to the Wilmington Market and try to purchase my lunch at which point they tell me my card was declined so I try to use the ATM and again it says "Bank Unavailable". So I call the number on the back of my card and I get this very nice gentleman who reassures me that the restrictions should not have been put on the card and that they should be lifted within the hour (said probably faster but just to be cautious and within the hour). Said I would receive an email about the restriction but that they'll be in contact with me to make sure its off. Okay no problem all is well, my coworker bought me some lunch so okay for now. Around 1:05pm EST I get an email but this email says it would be resolved within 7-10 business days.

Now I am alarmed because that is a long time for someone who does live paycheck to paycheck. My car is in the shop right now and I am supposed to pick it up Saturday but if my funds aren't available how am I supposed to do that? I have my own set of bills, so I call the number on the back of my card once again 855-456-7634 and this agent (Taylor) reiterates that yes there is a restriction on my card which means I cant do anything at all with it and when I asked if there was anyone else I could speak to she says "Well my supervisor is going to tell you the same thing, that theres nothing we can do" which I understand, theres only so much a customer service rep can do but goodness sake at least make me feel somewhat better. This is my livelihood and for her it was just whatever.

The first gentleman was very kind but lied to me, then this girl was just cold. Finally I get ahold of a team lead which isn't quite a supervisor but she was very kind but again informs me that this MORNING an email went out about a list of accounts that were flagged. Why? Why would my account get flagged? No answers, not one answer. Just more "I am so sorry but we cant do anything". I switched to SoFi at the suggestion of someone I trusted and because they work there and HIGHLY recommended SoFi Money but its turned into a huge disappointment. Noone can help me and I feel that once I am able to even get my funds that I will just cancel my card all together. I understand security measures and even told the first agent that I would rather be safe than sorry however 7-10 business days?? That's absolutely absurd and unacceptable. You have my money and can't tell me why I am unable to access it.

Original review: March 22, 2019

I have money on my account and used my card twice and they restricted it. Now I stranded with my 2 yrs son cause I visited VA and I live in NC and can't get gas or a room and they said it's gonna taken 24 to 48 hours to review account. This is the worse.

SoFi response

Hi Teresa, this is very concerning indeed. Can you call us so we can review the details of your account?

Original review: March 16, 2019

Signed up and they deposited my checks then turn around and tell me they need to verify me after the checks been deposited. So now they are holding my money and stalling because they are trying to scam me out of my money. Terrible.

SoFi response

Hey Manuel, we'd like to look into this deeper for you. Can you private message us your email address?

SoFi expert review by Barbara Friedberg

SoFi is a modern finance company with a suite of money solutions including student loan refinancing. SoFi offers a streamlined process for consumers to refinance their federal and private student loans in as little as 15 minutes, starting with online pre-approval. SoFi also offers unemployment protection so that if a member loses their job, the company will temporarily pause repayments and help the consumer find a new job with their career support center. The company’s massive resource center includes a variety of calculators and unique tools, as well as a blog and FAQ that provide answers to a variety of personal finance and student loan repayment questions.

• Services: Student loan refinancing

• Loan types refinanced: Private and federal student loans

• Minimum loan amount: $5,000

• Loan terms: SoFi offers a range of terms and rates. 5, 7, 10, 15 and 20 year.

• Loan rates: Fixed and variable rates available