Wells Fargo Auto Loans

Compare Auto Loan Companies

Research top Auto Loan Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I purchased my car in December 2015 and made all payments on time for the first year. Then, I became very ill and could not make much money. At first, WFDS were OK, and I could talk to them, etc. and I kept up with my payments, though many were late. They even granted me a deferment. In the past months, I am late again, but by less than a month, but now I get psychopathic collection people when I call.

Actually, if I return their calls and ask for the person's name in the recording, that person is never 'available' so I end up with someone who interrupts me, talks over me then when I refuse to stop talking (pushing him to take his turn) he screams that I am rude and interrupting him and I just don't want to pay for the car, etc. etc. I am writing this because, if you are thinking of using them, make sure you can not be late with payments. I personally was trying to avoid this psychopathic behavior by going with what I thought to be a reputable company (Wells Fargo) but I was very mistaken. Caveat Emptor.

We overpaid our loan when we traded our car and bought another one on February 10, 2017. THEY OWE US OVER $572.00. They acknowledged they owe us but keep coming up with excuses why they have not returned our overpaid money. "Have to do a title search." What? They were the bank holding the title for our old car. "It's a process." "The check was written on March 6, 2017." "It's in the mail." As of today, March 15, 2017, we still have not received our check. Today was "We will have to mail you a form for you to sign and get notarize saying you have not received the check, before we can issue you a check." Lies, lies and more lies.

I was looking for an inexpensive used automobile and I realized that purchasing a car from a private individual was best for 2 reasons. First, I knew I could get a better deal. Let's face it when dealing with car dealers in general, and used cars dealers in particular, there is a lot of mark up in the pricing of cars. Second, and more importantly, the price range I was trying to stay in ($4,500 - $7,000) would simply not be available at the dealerships.

I am rebuilding my credit, it isn't stellar and I thought I might have a better chance if I had an account at Wells Fargo with direct deposit. Then I could sign up for auto payments at the time of the loan. So, I head out to Wells Fargo - Cary Park Town Center, 10050 Green Level Church Road, Cary, NC 27519 - on the recommendation of a family member. A couple of days later, I had found a car, sold by an individual, and called the same lady at the same local branch to start the application process. Nothing! She literally just ignored me. In hindsight, I realize it is because when I had opened my account, she had an opportunity to see my credit.

I decided to go to a different branch - McCrimmon Corners, 4011 Davis DR, Morrisville, NC 27560. And as she hurried thru my application, I provided the necessary information pertaining to the vehicle, and I asked her to include some positive pertinent financial information to the underwriter, she declined to include it, and additionally said she had to include information about my rent (despite the fact I don't pay rent - my husband does). Within 2 minutes, the answer... NO!

I head out to NC Chris Leith Pre-Owned Superstore in Raleigh, see a car. Not a bad car, and when I ask about a different car for the same price, he explains that "the lender won't approve me for that car for the same payments". Now I don't know much about banking or lending, but it seems to me, that it should be me, and not the dealer or the bank determining which car to sell me. Hindsight is 20/20. Come to find out, he was dealing with Wells Fargo. When I asked how (as I had warned them already that they had turned me down) the salesman said smugly, "We have our ways." So, feeling as if I had no other choice I completed the paperwork and drove off the lot in my new (used) car.

As I was reading the details of the transaction, I was dismayed by the information. Keep in mind, I had wanted a $5,000 car and I was prepared to make a down payment, and I expected to have a high interest rate. But alas, for this $15,000 car, I will be paying more than the amount I wanted to buy the first car for in interest alone. Why they would allow me to spend 3 times what I wanted to spend (and knew I could afford) is beyond me. No wonder Wells Fargo has such big buildings all over the country!

I've had bad luck with Wells Fargo dealer services. Upon checking my credit I noticed I was in default on my loan I've been late on a payment, I called them there investigating it, it's been 1 year. I filed a complaint with attorney General of mn, they never replied back. Filed a complaint with the government. No reply. They have 56 thousand plus complaints in just this department alone, Wells Fargo dealer services fails to inform me of my default they put on my loan, nothing was mailed to my home indicating the date, they say they're investigating the matter starting there. Get back to me in ten days, nothing. I am done with them the. I am asking how to file a legit class action lawsuit against them and get others involved that's had same situations with this company, they need to be stopped.

I have had a loan with Wells Fargo Dealer Services for a few years now. My husband was injured and cannot work. This impacted our income tremendously and of course caused us financial difficulties. I reached out to Wells Fargo several times. Finally, an employee said we qualified to defer our payments and that would catch us up. Then our next payment would be due in the beginning of the month. He explained that we had a small deferment fee and then our next payment was due at the beginning of the next month but to show "good faith" I should try to make the payment before the end of the month we were in. I did exactly as he said. I paid the fee and then made my next payment on 28th or 29th of that month. I kept getting phone calls and the employees were very rude and very condescending. I was told that I was still behind. When I questioned it I would be told they would look in to it then no one had any answers.

After numerous months of them still reporting us delinquent even though we made our payments on time as instructed I was finally told that their employee "misspoke" but they "really couldn't do anything about that I just needed to figure it out and make 2 payments in a month or stay forever behind". That simply isn't possible.

Now I get phone calls, like the one today, where I was told I was wrong and that I am past due with a ton of late fees that they have added on every month for the past year and then I was asked "can't you see?". Yes, I can see. I can see that I was lied to by a Wells Fargo employee. If he misspoke, as they said he did, then they should have been able to make things right. Stand up and accept their mistake and make it right for the customer. They chose not to. Instead, they have decided to continue to add on fee after fee and continue to call being rude and disrespectful. Wells Fargo Dealer Services really needs to learn more about customer service. My advice, don't trust them, they seem to have no concern for "misspeaking" the truth and avoid doing business with them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wells Fargo Auto Loans?

Recently been on phone from 9am to 1pm talking to 5 different people and STILL NOT getting anywhere! Was told they would call back within 24 hours!!! Still no call! My deferment was called on Jan 25th. I already paid my car payment for Jan. So the deferment should have been for Feb. BUT NOOO they took a payment Feb 10th and threw my personal bank account into the negative. The purpose of the 1 month deferment is to give me a month to catch up!!! I'm trying to get some help but it's crazy!!! Can't get understanding, kind people on the phone! What is wrong Wells Fargo People??? I would never have a personal account with this bank! Very frustrating... Someone please help!!!

I have a car loan on my vehicle through Wells Fargo dealer services. I received a notice a month ago saying my account is delinquent. I called them to see what was going on. And they said I haven't been making payments. So I had to fax my bank statements to them to prove that my checks to them have been cashed. 2 weeks have passed now. I have made another payment to them (my regular monthly) that is my second payment over the amount owed for the month. I sent this payment roughly 2 weeks ago.

Today I found a post card lying in my yard. That had been stuck in my door or something. I am not sure. But it's from a recovery company. I am livid. I have made my payments. I sent faxes. This has been the absolute worst interaction with a bank you could possibly have. I called the recovery company and they said they would call me back. But I thought it was illegal first off... to take my money and then say they don't have it. I have statements proving payments went through. And second collection agencies... can't contact you through post cards? Or take possession of things... when things are in dispute? I need some help here. All I'm getting is runaround. Don't bank with these people. They have seriously messed up. I feel like everything happening is not right.

I have received the worst service from Wells Fargo. I am going to spare you the gory details but my story sounds similar to others: HOURS spent on hold and trying to get a live person to answer the phone, exorbitant fees, not willing to work with you, unreasonable expectations.

I have a car loan through Wells Fargo which was instituted in March of 2015. Since that time, I have never been 30 days past due and I have always paid the full amount of the loan payment each month. Even so, Wells Fargo finds it necessary to begin calling me if the payment is ONLY THREE DAYS LATE (and they have called multiple times a day, and without leaving a message). I am currently 19 days late on my payment (which was due on the 10th). I scheduled that payment to happen on the 31st (which would be a total of 21 days past the due date).

Even though I already scheduled the payment (which was on the 13th through the Wells Fargo website and which they could clearly see was pending), on the 15th (ONLY TWO DAYS LATER) they sent me a letter saying that my payment needed to be remitted by the 27th, and that "This is an attempt to collect a debt", etc. Absolutely ridiculous. My payment is currently two and a half weeks late, and a pending payment has already been scheduled, and they're sending me letters that sound like something a collection agency would send. So I called them today.

According to their customer service reps, it is standard Wells Fargo business practice to begin sending letters about late payments after only FIVE DAYS - and that's even though I already had a pending payment scheduled! In all my years of building credit and paying for loans and credit cards, I have NEVER encountered a company that does business in this manner. The customer service rep this evening even told me that the reason the letter had language in it about being "an attempt to collect a debt" is because the account IS considered to be in collections, even though there's no external collections agency dealing with the account, and even though it's less than 30 days past due.

And when I log onto their website to manage my loan account, the first message that greets me is some crappy message on the screen about "this is an attempt to collect a debt." I will NEVER do business with this company again, and I am currently looking into refinancing my loan with a different lender who WON'T hound me and treat me like I'm a horrible person when I've NEVER been more than 3 weeks past due on ANY of my payments.

I have experienced some hard times due to moving back to my hometown and only working part-time. I have been diligent in contacting Wells Fargo dealer services to let them know what was going on but it is all or nothing with them. I could pay the full amount at time but at other times I could only pay some but that was never good enough. On their website they only allow you to make a full payment and if you call them they won't accept it. Their customer service is terrible to say the least.

When I did get full time work they were only concerned with when they were going to get their payment and had nothing to say about the fact that I had finally secured full time work. I need my automobile to get to work so I need my vehicle. It amazes me that all of the scrutiny that they have experienced in the media lately that they still treat their customers so rude. I just needed to get some things off of my chest but after reading the other complaints, I'm not the only one.

I, like many others, did not receive an email, phone call, voice message, letter in the mail, or text that my car was going to be gone, taken from me for nonpayment when I made a payment arrangement and was not even very late, and had this car for 3 yrs. I have never had a repo and have had a car all my years of driving! After paying the far away tow yard $2000,00 my belongings are still not fully recovered along with the registration paperwork. The local car wash I use found my checkbook under the car seat one day, and I still have not been paid for the keys that I own that were deactivated since the tow yard never asked me for my keys the next day, and made their own homemade key. Now Wells Fargo Dealer Services have not paid the dealership to re-key the chip for my original keys about $200.00. I do NOT recommend Wells Fargo to bank at either. Read the news. They take, take, take from you all they can!

I've had my car since 2013 and have made on time payments. I recently lost my job so I called to defer a payment. Outside of the long wait times a rep stated her manager was out so she could not process my request. When asked if there was someone acting on his behalf she stated no so I unfortunately was transferred to the Hoffman Estates' Regional location because she claimed they could assist. When I finally spoke with a rep she informed me that I could not defer my payment until they had proof that I'll have income to make future payments??? I specialize told the rep that I had unemployment benefits and would be able to make payments. She put me on a hold and spoke with her manager CICI who I later spoke with who was EXTREMELY RUDE!!! What happened to being compassionate, listening and providing quality/exceptional Customer Service...

Not only was she rude and loud talking me she further requested "proof" of unemployment benefits. I asked for the fax number to provide her with the info she DID NOT call back to leave information as she stated she would!! If I could give the car back without any penalties I would!!! The WORSE Customer Service... Called customer care, made a complaint, we shall see how far that goes and how important their customers are to them. 10,000 left to pay. WILL NEVER do anything thru them. One bad experience changes everything esp when all you needed was someone to be understanding of your situation esp when they review your account and you're in fact eligible for deferment. Just HORRIBLE.

I fell behind in Oct. payment, was unable to catch up by Nov... I made arrangements to have a payment taken out Nov. 9th for Oct. payment and again on Nov. 30th for Nov. payment. I spoke to my son's father who offered to pay it for me, I contacted Wells Fargo, gave them the new arrangement and asked for the 2 payments to come out of my account be stopped. The 1st one was but the 2nd one on the 30th was not, they continue putting the payment through even though they are fully caught up til Dec. 15. Even knowing the funds are not even there, they have refused to reverse the transaction and tell me they are going to put it through 2 more times. My account is now neg. 300.00 and there is not a payment even due.

Can't seem to get any help in this matter for their careless mistake and I am to pay 300 to clear up my account. They just got paid 2 payments plus late fees bringing me current til Dec. 15th and they're freely debiting my account. How does that work and hold me responsible for 300.00 that they created!! There is nothing good about this Bank anymore. I been a Customer since 2008 but you would never know it by actions like this. I give you a big fat 0 Wells Fargo, for taking advantage of your customers as you have me.

Tonight when I was taking our dog out, noticed that our car was gone - a 2008 Chevy Malibu. I am assuming that they took the car but the problem is we didn't receive a notice by registered mail or certified or 15-day notice to come up with what is owe so according to the Wisconsin self-help law they have basically stole our car. I have a husband who is disabled and elderly, so am I. We live on a fix income. No way now to get around so basically left us strand. No public transportation. Would not recommend them as good company to do business with.

Updated on 12/09/2016: Today got a call from our insurance company about damage to our front passenger headlight area saying that I had done it. The problem is the passenger side front headlight was intact not broken because when we were able to go and collect our possessions from the car in Marshfield on November 26th my daughter was with me so no damage, also the rear door was already damage when we brought the only valid claim was the driver's side headlight which we got taken care of. No I would not recommend them at all.

I can relate to Taisha of Jacksonville, FL on how Wells Fargo will increase the monthly car payment loan for insurance coverage. I've had my car for over a year now and have experienced nothing but headache after headache dealing with this company. Just like another person stated up here, I purchased my car from a shady car dealership and had nothing but trouble mechanically and financially. How can you increase the monthly payments without even notifying the owner of the vehicle first? Then after you prove you have insurance still be charged for the insurance coverage after being told "Once it has been proven the insurance coverage is effective the insurance coverage will be removed from the account and your payments will go back to the normal monthly payment."

Now Wells Fargo dealer services is stating I never had coverage from the time I left the dealership until I recently switched insurance companies. So my monthly payments will be new amount to cover the time when I didn't have coverage (supposedly). I have read over my entire loan and have yet to see anything that remotely states that will happen if I do not have insurance coverage. I had to deal with a car that has been in the shop most of the time (I wish I never went to that dealership) now to paying more money a month for the stupid non-working car to a company that hopefully will close!!!

My Auto Loan was paid in full, and I received written confirmation of the payoff from Wells Fargo Dealer Services. Over the next two months Wells Fargo's computer system showed my account as overdue/delinquent, and reported the same to the Credit Bureaus. As soon as I discovered this issue and reported the same back to Wells Fargo Dealer Services, I was treated rudely, and felt as though I was just "another issue" that they had to "deal with". I requested that my case be escalated to the "Office of the President" of Dealer Services. The irony with that is the staff at the office of the president is even more rude than the Customer Service Staff.

Dawn Martin Harp, the President of Dealer Services works in Irvine, CA at 23 Pasteur. The main lobby is a fortress of security guards that are even more subversive than the Staff of the Office of the President. That all said, I would NEVER recommend anyone to take a loan from Wells Fargo Dealer Services. As I just told the office of the President, this has been, by far, the worst customer service experience of my life time. So best of luck to you, Dawn Martin Harp, and the rest of your "Crack Team at the Office of the President" for serving up the worst customer experience ever!! Perhaps you should take something away from the lessons learned from your CEO; good business practices (and good customers) do matter!!

Traded in a car at a decently known dealership on late September. Done it about 9 times before. My payment was due mid October but they started calling 5 days after I was past my due date and I told them the car was sold a long time ago but they claimed they haven't received any money. I called the dealer and they said they're late but they'll get it the next day next Saturday morning at 9am. Wells Fargo calls. As soon as I speak they hang up and you can't call them back because they're closed on the weekends. Right away that raised a red flag. That Monday I called them. They keep stating that the dealer hasn't sent the pay off. I called the dealer and they said that they already have. I even got the bill for my new car from a different bank.

So now it's November and they said they still haven't received the pay off. I call major bs. The only way to fix is by getting a lawyer over a car that was sold almost 2 months ago. Like I said I have financed 9 different cars before but it's my first time with Wells Fargo and they're the only ones who act like a collection agency the moment they're going to lose any money so they'll con you if you let them. Now I believe all the negative reviews and I'll make sure to tell everyone to get out of any Wells Fargo deals. It's literally like getting a loan from a collection agency. Since they don't have the money they'll stay making stuff up and since we don't have access to their servers we can't prove them wrong.

Purchased a 2004 Ford ZX2. Payments were on time and sometimes early. I had a balance of less than $2000 left when I got laid off work and my husband was diagnosed with a terminal illness. I called Wells Fargo from home in Albuquerque, NM to repo the car. When it was picked up there were no major damages other than general parking lot dings. Nothing was noted by the tow truck driver who took the car to Phoenix, AZ. Next thing I know Wells Fargo turned in a "collision damage" claim to my insurance. My own insurance paid over $750 to Wells Fargo, they replaced some of the interior and sold the car. They still want me to pay them over $2000. They have sold the account to several different collection agencies and each time the balance goes up.

I have pictures of the car from their own files showing damage that was NOT on that car when they took it. They also created issues with that false claim and my car insurance rates went up because of a "so-called collision". Wells Fargo lied and I want this taken off my credit report. Wells Fargo made a good profit on this and I think their ethics stink all the way around. I also did NOT know until this happened that when they finance a vehicle they also have a so-called "power of attorney" clause added so they can deal with your insurance company without you.

I have had the most complicated issues with these people. This company is a disgrace and unprofessional. I really wish I had done more research on them before I chose to refinance with them. It's beyond disappointing and a huge headache.

Last year I gotta loan through Wells Fargo not by my knowledge however I bought a vehicle from a crooked dealership. They did not send my loan out to my credit union like I'd ask them to. They did however lie to me and told me that they did and that my credit union had turned the loan down which I figured out later on was a lie. Then they told me that Wells Fargo could get me a better interest rate to my credit union could and that I would be better off. Stupidly I believe them. Well my loan with them turned out to be in absolute nightmare. My 425 dollar a month payment within 6 months went up to 852 dollars per month and my interest rate which was supposed to be locked at 2% and it up going up to 14%. I've never heard of this in my life. I didn't know they had on loans on cars

Needless to say there was no way I could keep up on payments and eventually I got 28 days behind at which time they come and repoed the vehicle very sneaky might I add in the middle of the night. The towing company wasn't that bad, they at least knocked on my door and told me what they were doing and let me get my personal items out of my vehicle. Then they told me I could get a hold of the tow company the next day and pay my back due which I was dumbfounded about because it wasn't even 30 days. I called them the next day to find my vehicle. They said they didn't have it and didn't know where I was, this sounded very fishy to me. They told me to call Wells Fargo and they'll tell me where it is.

I called Wells Fargo. Wells Fargo told me that the tow company still had the vehicle. You see my dilemma here? Neither one knows where the vehicle is. Well this run around went back and forth back and forth for nearly two weeks. Needless to say they never actually found the vehicle but they did send me a letter saying that they auction the vehicle off and that I hold them $12,000 to cover the gap of the sale. This will bankrupt me. Wells Fargo is a bunch of crooks. They need to be shut down. Their CEO's need to be put in prison. They've destroyed my credit. They've destroyed my life. I have to start over and I'm 41 years old. This isn't right!

I have an auto loan with Wells Fargo that is almost paid off. So we thought. I switched Insurance companies on 01/01/2016. We have been with Geico for almost a year now. Wells Fargo has been adding Insurance to our auto loan at the rate of 125.00 per month. Which we were not informed of. Although we already had coverage. They came to repo our car yesterday saying we were behind. They said we owe the 125.00 and now late fees on the 125.00 because they have been paying it (Adding it to the loan).

I am floored, I have never heard of such a thing. When we called them out on it they said they would refund one month since we are no longer driving the car. So when I asked for all the documentation for our account for our family attorney to review they said they have no information or details they can give at this time. They said we will have to pay the fees owed then they can go back and apply credits later. I am still in shock. I can't believe a company can do this to hard working americans. We are out $1125.00 /$125.00 per month since January. Plus late fees and towing fees. Is this legal? Help? Any suggestions??

Updated on 12/20/2016: I previously made another inquiry on 9/27/16. Our car was repossessed for non payment. Wells Fargo was adding insurance to our loan. The payment was an extra 125.00 per month. We already had Insurance with Geico. So it looked as if we were not making the whole payment. Long story short we were credited amount owed back to the loan. But they would not release the car back to us unless paid off in full. They wanted us to pay for repo and storage fees.

After 4 weeks we got a call from our insurance company saying the back end was totaled. Wells Fargo put in a claim. This was a BMW brand new mint condition when it left our driveway. We had not seen the car for 4 weeks. Other than paying 150.00 to get our belongings, still in mint condition. 1 week after tow! Geico paid the claim. Our insurance went up. So we basically got screwed twice! Really...now I know this is not legal and am now talking to small claims Court for repayment and pain and suffering.

I moved to Florida from Chicago. When I had my car registration done in Florida I had to sign the title over to them until I paid the car off. I paid the car off a few weeks later. They never received the car title and neither did I. When I called Wells Fargo To inquire about the title I was put on hold for over an hour off and on while they tried to get the information. Then told the person in charge was at lunch. Well it was 2:30 in the afternoon. I guess it was a late lunch. They took my phone number and said they would get back to me. I am still waiting.

I financed a auto loan through Wells Fargo Dealer Services. I set up auto-payment at a Wells Fargo branch. I paid the loan off early. I asked them if there was anything I needed to do to stop the auto-payment and was told "no". One day after paying off the loan an additional payment was deducted. When I called Dealer Services they said they had no record of the payment. I sent them proof that the extra payment had been made and they sent me a check, that was short of the amount of the extra payment. I called them again and got some snotty old lady who told me that Wells Fargo Bank didn't know how much was actually owed on the loan from Wells Fargo Dealer Services. She told me to go to the branch and squeeze the money out of them, instead I just canceled my WF credit card.

A couple of years ago, I was on a medical leave, so I contacted WFDS to discuss a skip payment option. They told me I used it before, which was true. I called when I had my first surgery about a year after I purchased the car. They told me the payment was put on the end of the loan but was also told that they have programs to help in hardship situations, which is why I called the second time. I had to speak to about 4 levels of people... and was finally told to send in proof of my hardship. I complied but was still chastised by one of the managers. I explained to her that I was in no condition to tolerate the rude treatment from WFDS and if I'm eligible for the hardship request to approve it and if not to explain why in writing. They approved it and mailed me confirmation.

I thought everything was fine until I recently discovered they had been charging me a late fee every month for the past year!!! They claimed I was a payment behind... my credit was damaged and I had $600 in late fees. I disputed it but was told that they had no record of processing a 2nd hardship payment!! I vowed to find the confirmation letter but to no avail. I'm still looking but figured they kept documentation of customer accounts. So I paid them an extra payment just to stop the late fees from accruing while I pursue my dispute to have the fees removed and adjust my loan balance. They continue to report erroneous info to the credit bureaus.

I have an existing loan that is less than 5k. Today, I finally can unblock the online banking system of Wells Fargo to see my account and make a payment online since using the phone they charge 6.00 dollars fee to make a payment. Found out today I have 274.00 dollars in fees since I have been unemployed since February 2016. I explained to them to have consideration of the late charge fees since I am paying my account with 20 days late but I am paying. I don't have 274 dollars in fees to give away... unemployed people should be exempted for this ridiculous treatment since it's already affecting my credit and why I should be paying these exaggerated fees when I am already paying a high interest rate. This company is a monopoly since it controls all lending and it abuse its power against those who were current for many months in their existing account but now I am still paying but just late.

Someone do something about the way these people steal our hard working money. I thinking never to buy another car if Wells Fargo is going to finance it! By the way if you are trying to pay your account that is just late by 10 days, Wells Fargo will block you from making a payment online or by phone, so I was obligated to speak to representative who never care about my financial stress and financial struggles since I lost my job in Feb 2016. Late fee is 39.00 per charge. Other fee is 10.00 for what? 6.00 for making a payment on the phone. What kind of bank does that to its customers... just the greedy abuse of higher interest rate of 14.24% just because there is only this company that can finance our mortgages and cars! Why there are no more lenders like 10 years ago who will not ripped off with these ridiculous fees and interest rates!

Unlike many on this site, my complaint is not about Wells Fargo Auto Loans themselves, but with their selection of contractors, namely Collateral Solutions of Burlington, NC. Wells Fargo was actually very professional about my loan problems, but the contractor they use to recover property is a coward and thief. And yes, who Wells Fargo contracts to do this is their responsibility. I have no problems with my vehicle being repossessed. But this company did it in the middle of the night and offers limited recovery options for personal property from the vehicle. It is as if they intentionally do so to keep personal property. You must call between the hours of 10 AM and 2 PM Monday through Thursday only to schedule an appointment. The appointments are between 10 AM and 2 PM Monday through Thursday only. Then you must call back the day of the appointment to get the address. And in my case the pick up was 35 miles away.

Wells Fargo increase my car payments without notifying me I would receive an increase in payments, and after speaking to customer service, no one would assist in the billing or correction of billing payments that were attached by Wells Fargo insurance department. I was told this is a separate department, and the department decided to attach this bill to my car note which resulted in duplicate insurance coverage on my vehicle. I spoke with a person by the name of Carlos, and another female representative, and even after sending certified mail, Wells Fargo fail to respond to the letter sent to their company to reduce payments back to $454.18 instead of $480.15. I explain to them this would cause a hardship for me even though it is just $26.00 more a month.

I purchase a car and within a week I returned the car to the dealership to be fixed because there was a problem with the airbag panel light. After a few days I was informed that the airbag wouldn't deploy nor would the car pass inspection. I was told the car was unsafe to drive. Luckily, the dealership offered to take the car back and returned the $4000.00 deposit I had paid when I purchased the car. Dealer informed us that he was going to undo the loan, pay it off, cancel it, it would be as if the loan never took place.

I called Wells Fargo to inform them that we no longer had the car or owned the car because the dealer took the car back due to it being unsafe to drive, and returned our deposit and said that he would undo the loan. Wells Fargo said they received the loan payoff request and that they would "unwind" the loan and that I should receive a note from Wells Fargo evidencing that the loan was paid off in a few days.

Unfortunately, I had already set up (too early) an automatic loan payment to go out every month from my checking account. Wells Fargo received my first loan payment while the loan unwinding process was going on. I called Wells Fargo to warn them not to cash my loan payment which had been sent too early in error, and I was assured that they would not apply my payment because the loan was being unwinded, therefore that would not happen.

However, after several phone calls, a lot of stress and almost 3 months later, I still haven't received my reimbursement check. I was informed today again by Wells Fargo that they have done nothing wrong and that they applied my loan payment to the loan pay off and that I should contact the dealer if I want my money back. We did contact the dealer the first time Wells Fargo told us that and of course the dealer said they owed us nothing. The point is, Wells Fargo made a mistake when they applied my payment to a loan that was being cancelled/unwided, due to no fault of mine. This mean that I won't ever get reimbursed. Shame on you Wells Fargo.

When I purchased my 5th wheel with other lender somehow that lender sold my account to Wells Fargo Dealer Service without my choice. I've been with them since 2008. I put more amount on the payment than what the requirement payment showed. My price appeared to stay the same. I contacted them and got some advice of how to rush to pay off this loan. They advised me to pay on 1st and 14th in split payment a monthly. I did and it did not make any difference. I paid more earlier, they charged me more on interest. They did not allow me to pay off my loan quickly as I wish for. When I lost my job. I had no income. I informed them about my situation. They were harassment me every day and request for my payment for almost 3 months till I finally found some money to cover the remain balance. They did not help me at all.

Last, When my 5th wheel's awning broke due to weather. I got insurance to cover the damage. I purchased awning and installed myself. I save about 900 dollars. I could not cashed the check without Wells Fargo Dealer Service's signature. I went in and requested them to sign the check so that way I can get cash out on the balance after I spent the damage. They took my 900 and put in my 5th loan account. I asked why can't I get the cash out. They said I still owe them money and refused to give me balance cash. I was hope to have 900 so I can fix up some more on 5th wheel and did not success. They controlled my insurance money... SMH. I struggled to get refinance with other bank so I can get out of their con business. I could not due to my credit score. I have 8 more years to go to get out of their con business... Still struggle.

They need to get with the program. It is 2016 and they make it so damn hard to pay your bills, if you don't send it via mail they charge you out the **. There are no apps to pay... damn Wells Fargo do better!!! They charge so much money a convenience fee... go to hell Wells Fargo! Crooks.

Compare Auto Loans