3.15/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Walmart MoneyCard is a reloadable, prepaid debit card that provides consumers with cash back rewards on purchases they make every day. Use it everywhere Debit MasterCard® or Visa® debit cards are accepted in the U.S. Rewards include 3% cash back at Walmart.com, 2% cash back at Murphy USA and Walmart fuel stations, and 1% cash back at Walmart stores. Earn up to $75 in cash back rewards per year.

Walmart MoneyCard offers free direct deposit and will allow you to send money for free to other Green Dot Bank issued cards. The new Walmart MoneyCard app is now available to track your money around the clock. Contact us today to learn more!

ABBB Rating
View More View More

5637 Walmart MoneyCard Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

I have had my card for over 5 years, and last week I checked my app and my balance seemed low, I could not load the transaction screen on my app for weeks. Finally the thieves took every penny I had and my card declined. I called customer service and was treated extremely poorly, was hung up on 3 times. I demanded a supervisor and was still treated very poorly. I have all names and ID numbers of the reps and will be filing an official complaint somewhere once the government is open.

But long story short I’ve trusted this company with my money and they let me down, then their customer service reps treated me like I was the thief. My card was used in 3 states within 15 minutes, even declined a few of my transactions, but no red flag was raised to stop the card. Also my text alerts were not received for the fraudulent transactions. There were 28 charges with over $600 stolen!!! This company hasn’t stopped my card previously because I used Amazon, so why would they allow this to happen. They have poor security, poor customer service and have yet to return a penny to me.

Get expert buying tips about Prepaid Debit Cards delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

I have used Walmart MoneyCard since 2014 and never had an issue until this past Thursday, I can’t log in online, it wants me to verify my identity by verification code via text message. Well for 5 days now I’ve been trying to get a code and it’s not sending me a code but I get a text from them daily of my balance. I just need access to my $830 in my vault and everyone I’ve spoke to basically tells me nothing they can do...

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

My school deposited a $6500 refund on my Wal-Mart money card on Tuesday. It is now Friday and there is still a block on my account. I have been given the run around about money. I was told to send in a copy of my license front and back. They said after they receive the documents it would take 5 days to process. I called to verify they received the documents and now they are saying I need to send in more information and it will be another 5 business days. I have no money and my bills are due and these people are playing with my money. They also are all outsourced calls and they will not let me speak to a manager.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I purchased a Walmart MoneyCard last year May 2018. I have been using the card as Direct Deposit from the moment I purchased it. On December 22, 2018, I went to the store and tried to make a purchase and the Merchant said my card declined! I asked him if he could try it again, because I'd just got paid the day before and I hadn't really spent any money. He did and it declined it again. As soon as I got to the card, I called the number on the back of the card and it said that my card was blocked! It also said that I have to go to the website and upload a Passport, Driver's License or a State issued ID.

Once I got home I went to the site and uploaded a copy of DL front and back. I checked it the next day and it said that it could not verify my documents and that my card was blocked and no longer could be used nor could I get another card! I tried everything I could to get a live person on the phone! I called Walmart Corporate Office, I called Green Dot Bank, and Green Dot Corporate office.

It is not January 11, 2019 and I have not spoken to anyone! I wrote a complaint to the BBB and now I am going to the media! I am a single mother who works extremely hard for my money. I had to borrow to pay my car insurance, because I had it set up for auto draft and because Green Dot blocked my card, my insurance was canceled! I do admit, I never had any issues up until now. I feel like they stole my money! It's just not fair and I am not taking this sitting down.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I’ve had my card for about four years... Never had an issue verifying my information. Then at the end of 2018 I called and I’m told they can’t verify my birthday so I can’t be helped. Can’t speak to a supervisor until I verify the correct bday although my bday has never changed... Rude customer service and uncaring... Called from my number on the account verified everything but my bday which was right for four years. All of a sudden wrong... Can’t get the assistance I need. Never had this issue with Walmart or any other company.

They don’t allow you to send email proof so I’m basically stuck with the overcharge on my account because Walmart will not help me... Definitely canceling this card as soon as my direct deposit is switched to an actual bank where customer service is in my state and I can go in if there’s an issue. I’ve also noticed Walmart does not respond to negative reviews... I see where they thank those that have given them five stars but has not responded to any of the one or two star reviews. Sounds like a guilty party to me... I won’t hold my breath on a response from them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walmart MoneyCard?

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I have had a MoneyCard about a year now. Never received my personalized card. I never cancelled my card due to all my bills electronically coming out of this card. Never had an issue until today when I went to transfer money to another card and it declined. Checked my account with over 1600 dollars and it said it was blocked. Contacted the non English speaking customer service who are rude and unempathetic who could only tell me policy changed. Well it would be nice to notify customers of things like this.

All of my bills will now bounce or not be paid. All of my funds are tied I up therefore I can't buy food, gas, medication or any other necessity needed. My granddaughter has asthma. Guess what? No inhaler. And the only response I get is someone will call me in 24-48 hours. This is going to cost me many fees for the things that electronically come out. My insurance, my rent, my electricity, my gas - everything. This is totally unacceptable. There is no reason as to why customers don't need to be notified of these type of things. Attorney General will definitely be getting a complaint filed. I don't play about my granddaughter's asthma. If we aren't able to purchase meds we will be forced to visit the ER every time she needs a breathing treatment. I am going to be out of so much money because of this inconsiderate action. Wait 24-48 hours that I don't have.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

I have contacted the customer service center for the Walmart MoneyCard. I have not received my card and all I do is get hung up on and put back in their automated system. This company's customer service is horrible. They are rude and not friendly. They are very argumentative. I would not give this card a good review at all.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

I have had 2 Walmart MoneyCards for several years. Approx Dec 10, 2018 I was unable to log in to my online account to transfer money out of the vault for Xmas shopping. Needless to say it is now Jan 5, 2109. After uncountable calls to customer service, numerous no return calls from supervisors I still cannot access my money. They are rude, liars. I tried to close my accounts and asked to have all funds mailed to me and was told to wait for a phone call in next 48 hours from corporate on this. And they still have my money.

The only satisfaction I have had so far is I am not alone in this. After reading reviews I see multiple people having same problem originating about the same time. What I have been able to find out is Green Dot Bank... The actual bank associated with this card has its servers down, for what reason I don't know. It's almost 30 days and no relief in sight... Have contacted an attorney and will be suing. It would've been easier to mail me my some odd $500, now it will cost this company a lot more money...

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

My grandma purchased this card by accident for my son’s birthday gift. I called in and spoke to someone who told me we would receive a refund check in the mail in a couple weeks. It has since been almost 2 months and I haven’t received the refund. When I call customer service I get help to a certain point then told, "Let me transfer you" to only get rerouted to the beginning answering service. Very frustrating. We just want my son to get his birthday gift.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

So a little over a month ago I noticed some fraudulent charges on my card. I immediately called Money Network and they "stated" that the fraudulent charges are "pending" and it will take 3 days for the funds to either "go through" for the transaction, meaning the thief gets the money, or I get the funds back into my account. IT'S PENDING! JUST CANCEL IT! Anyway. They then informed me they would send me a new card... Ok fast forward a little over a month to now. I checked my balance this morning and 4 different charges under a McDonald's and a Nando's both from a state in AFRICA equaling well over 100 dollars were "pending" but my funds were already taken from me.

I immediately called and I GOT THE SAME RESPONSE. 3 days, etc. etc. when this issue should have been resolved AND I never got my new card in the mail, the manager even looked it up and confirmed it over the phone that the new card was never sent out. They even told me to call the McDonald's and Nando's in Africa to try and get a letter sent to Money Network to release my funds back to them. WHAT?! You want me to call Africa? Right after the call I drove home. "I was at work" and when I got home there was ANOTHER pending transaction from a McDonald's in a city in Africa! Within 15 min of getting off the phone with them! I've had enough of this experience. It was all ok until I came across fraudulent charges and I am very careful with where I use my card number and I am a creature of habit. So I will see what is going to happen in 3 days. Which is Sunday... Wish me luck.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

First off I like to state that I notice that they respond to the good reviews but not the bad ones and that should show what type of racket they running. I have had a Walmart money card for over 10 years and yes I have had problems in the past but nothing like this one. Dec. 27 my account was wiped out, yes while the card is in my wallet. I am signed up for text alerts and have been getting them up to that day. So that whole day I had no idea my account was being used. Well 3 days after I disputed it they denied it. They hadn't even received my dispute letter before denying it. Said I authorized the charges. I disputed it again.

My question to them was, "What type of investigation did you do?" Well little do they know I did my own investigation at the store that they made bulk of the cash advances at and got a copy of the video of the couple making all the transactions on my account. So they did not investigate anything. Well I forward everything to my attorney. We are waiting on the next dispute outcome before taking legal matters.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

My card number was stolen online and someone made several purchases. They used $180.00 off my card and the only reason I found out as soon as I did was because I got an email. I called Walmart Money center (the number on the back of my card) and told them what happened and that I needed to report my card stolen that someone had just made $180.00 of fraudulent charges. The lady canceled my card but told me she couldn’t stop payment as they are still pending and I would need to call back when the payment posted!

This happened on 12-30-2018. Today is Jan. 2, 2019. I checked my card balance online today and all transactions were posted and none of them were pending so I just called back and the lady told me they’re still pending so I wasn’t able to start the process to dispute the transactions! I was told to call back January 7! I was seeing red because clearly she wasn’t looking at the same screen as I was online! Their customer service is a joke. The people that take calls don’t speak English and then they get mad when you asked to be transferred to someone you can understand. They hang up you! Good luck talking to a supervisor or corporate office because they say there isn’t one!

Oh did I mention when I had to call to report my stolen card that the lady never once told me I was going to get charged $3.00 for a replacement card! Only found that out while checking my transactions yesterday. You can’t do any online or over the phone. No one to talk to about fraud. Everything has to be mailed in to be disputed. They make it hard as possible. I’m assuming so people will give up and just say screw it.

I don’t recommend anyone to buy Walmart Prepaid Visa card! The company is a joke, customer service is unbelievable, good luck getting someone to speak English, no one to talk to about fraudulent charge made, and just horrible customer service if that’s what you even want to call it! When I do get my money back I will no longer be using their card or services! Please use another company so you don’t have to go through what I’m going through if it was to ever happen to you! I will tell all my friends, family, co-workers, etc. About Walmart Moneycard!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

I have been a Walmart MoneyCard user since 2014 with no problems until recently. Someone got ahold of my card and started charging online in another state. I was worried reading the reviews about how it would be handled. My own experiences were amazing. I called Thur night to report the card missing and was treated with nothing but kindness. My replacement card already arrived and the dispute process was explained thoroughly and appears to be going smoothly. A happy customer I will remain. It’s always a tough situation to see fraud anywhere but to have them handle it in the way they did is what matters to me. Thank you Green Dot.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

I purchased this prepaid card for online car insurance and couldn't get verified, charged six dollars total and couldn't use it for anything more than in person purchases like using my own cash. I can prove my identity but they won't even provide a way for me to submit my identifiable information to be vetted. I have a passport, driver's license, birth certificate, and social security card for proof. Basically they take their fees and leave you to use the card in the same instances as cash. It's a scam through and through. I was a corrections officer for ten years. I can be verified by my government but not this prepaid card system. Green Dot bank and Walmart are scamming people, period.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

I don't usually review companies, but I feel as though this may save someone else a headache or possibly their hard-earned money. I did not have a problem with this company until an online order I placed did not go through. Although the company I placed the order with never debited the funds from my account, Walmart Money Card placed the amount as pending. Calling their customer service number is a waste of time and energy. You are given scripted answers to your questions. The representatives act as though they do not want to be bothered, will overtalk you, and hang up on you. After being hung up on four times, the fifth representative tried the same trick to avoid giving me a straight answer. He started repeating hello as though he couldn't hear me. I told him, "I know you can hear me and I was not hanging up."

When I told him he could transfer me if he could not answer my question was when he finally spoke. He said, "Thank you for holding." I told him he didn't place me on hold and he responded, "Sorry for the miscommunication." I was given another generic answer. On 12/27 the transaction was pending on my account. On 1/1 the pending transaction disappeared but the money was not credited back. My last completed transaction shows what my account balance should be next to it. His answer to this was that it was posted back to my account but it takes their system a hour to cycle. In a hour the money will be added to my available balance.

The problem with this answer is that at the beginning of this conversation I was told the pending transaction did not exist. I was then told that the money was refunded, even though he could not provide the date or the transaction in question. He said they did not share the same system as the company I tried placing the order with... I thought that was kind of obvious and an odd excuse for not being able to tell me the transactions on my account. Here it is 4 hours later and no surprise here, the money is still MIA. Once again being told whatever necessary to get me off the phone.

I would have given this company a 5-star review before this incident. There are a few perks to using this card. I'm thankful in a way because now I know the level of incompetence within this company. Getting paid a day earlier isn't worth gambling with my income. I know customer service is not the easiest job in the world but I feel it's totally unethical to deceive customers just because you obviously can. A supervisor is never available and told they'll call you back within 4 hours if you press them to transfer you. I wouldn't wait by the phone though because they're not calling you. Doing my research online, it seems as though they only show some amount of empathy and concern when they're trying to do damage control. I don't know if this money disappeared because I was not satisfied with the generic responses. I've read other reviews saying their cards are froze and funds are missing. I'm not going to stick around to find out.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

So I have a 416.00 transaction on Dec. 19 for a part for my vehicle that I never received. The company that I purchased the part through says they have done every on "their end." That was Dec. 20. It is now Dec. 29 and my transaction still says in "pending." I called the foreign customer service agents at the number provided on the back of the card. They are telling me the money will not go back on my card until it falls out of pending status on FEBRUARY 20 2019. What??? If the transaction was cancelled, why is it not immediately put back on my card?

Original review: Dec. 23, 2018

My husband and I had the worse experience purchasing and using Walmart money cards... We bought 2 cards and spent over $600 for them to say we couldn’t activate one of them... Then had the nerve to say we have to wait 2 weeks like Christmas is not 2 days away. The customer service agents were horrible and one even hung up because we said we couldn’t understand him. They locked up our card and now we have to wait 2 weeks for money they took out in 2 seconds. I work customer service and I would never work for a company that did not know how to properly provide customer service or satisfaction. Please don’t waste your money on these Walmart money cards unless you plan on waiting 2-3 weeks to get your money back. And they make you at least give 1 star but they not even worth that smh. 0- out of 5 stars.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2018

I went to check my balance today and instead of my balance I received an automated message telling me my card was blocked and to not even try to load more money on it. The message went on to say that I could push two to agree that you understand and then the block will be removed and I can spend the balance but after that I AM BANNED FROM EVER HAVING A WALMART MONEYCARD FOR LIFE!

I have 2 cards, one for my assistant editor to use to buy supplies, software etc. and customer service informed me that both cards had been flagged for “Suspicious activity” and my account has been closed and I am banned? From ever having another card. Sounds like arrest, trial and a life sentence WITHOUT ANY CHARGE OR EXPLANATION! I have done nothing wrong and strongly and with passion challenge this action!

I want an explanation, banned? For life? Just like that? Out of the blue? After what? Twelve years of loyal patronage to this service who collected 3.75 per transaction and I bank with Walmart. I withdraw monies every week for the last 12 years, that’s a lot of service fees, typically I have to make 4-6 transactions per week, when I run team as a truck driver, getting my co-drivers pay which cost us around 15.00 week. And NO ONE WANTS OR NO ONE CAN TELL ME WHY THIS HAS BEEN DONE TO ME? I want satisfaction for being falsely accused.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

I have been a customer for a couple of years now. On November 29th I had my first dispute over an online company that had charged me. Green Dot customer assistance was great at that time and assisted me however I was getting a replacement card sent to me. Well now it's been one month. I still haven't received it. During this time I've called back and since November 16th they have changed their verification process and you have to know your phone number you used when you first set up your account. Me like I'm sure other people have changed my phone number several different times and have no idea what the one was that I used.

Well you can go online should I update your phone number. But I never used it online account and I cannot create an account because as of November 29th I cut up the card that was no longer active so I don't know my 16-digit card number. So now with money on my card I cannot do anything and to beat it all off. The replacement card has been returned and they won't let me get past my name and last 4 of social to find out why and to get the other one shipped. So now I have money that I cannot get to and no card. This is ridiculous.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

I'm just wondering if it's possible for my direct deposit to come in a few days early? They send payroll in on Friday and I get a paper check on Tuesday. I'm just curious if that's enough time for me to get it on my Walmart money card a few days early. I just got direct deposit put on my card so I'm new to all of this. Any information is appreciated. Thanks. So far I do love my card for everything else though!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

Okay I have had the Walmart MoneyCard for four years. I've never had a problem and issue until about a month ago. Money disappeared out of my account. I called customer service. They threatened to hang up on me. They threatened everything under the sun and did hang up on me. The supervisor told me that she was as far as he could go. My husband was stranded over four hours away because of this. They get to come home yesterday I check my balance. I had $500 in my account. I spent a hundred and Seventeen of it and my balance is $200. Level customer service with speak to me. They told me there's nothing they can do.

Am contacting my attorney for the $50 the last time they stole from me. They never got refunded and this time. No one can answer my questions about where my money went. I check my balance quite frequently. Every time I do my transactions are rearranged and my money's always it's always a different balance and I won't even have used my card. I don't understand why they can't look into it and see what's going on. I call when I get my balance every time. I check deposited and when I pull up my credit my account he says I'm always at the negative. This is ridiculous. There's I work very hard for my money. It's not something that we just throw around to whoever feels like taking it & it's over $100 this time. 70s be done now. I want my money.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

I was given a card as a gift. I’m order to use the money I had to set up an account and provide personal info such as my SS#, address, date of birth. It all seemed sketchy but I submitted my info so that I could use the money. After I had used the money, I called asking to close the account. Customer service was horrible and couldn’t confirm whether the account had been closed or not. I asked to speak with a supervisor and they said I could not. Please do not do business with them and do not buy or gift a MoneyCard to anyone.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

I called and reported my card lost. Step 1 no problem. Stated I would be getting new card in 7 to 10 business days. Step 2: received letter stating my card was on its way. Card should arrive Dec. 7. Step 3: Problem started, no card rec. Called 800 number, you can never understand any of the agents and they try to talk constant not letting you speak. They constantly say I"m so sorry." On Dec 14 no card rec and I have no access to my money. Asked for a supervisor and they are pretty useless to what they can do. I was told to buy another MoneyCard and register with the same information I use for the card I have not received. Supervisor said he would authorize a one time transfer to new card but all they transferred was what I needed to make a payment with.

Called every day to try and get my funds transferred or for them to activate account. Then they said they could only do a one time transfer. Then says "I'm so sorry." Today is Dec 19 still no card and cant get any of my money. I asked for corporate number and they said they dont have it. What the heck!!! Told me I could get a callback from headquarters in 24 to 48 hours. Well soon as this gets resolved I will be changing to another company. Please get people that understand English and can speak it. Tracking my card and now it says to arrive by Dec. 24th. On an unwilling starvation because all money is on card. So what if I dont receive this card. I have an uneasy feeling that is what is going to happen. Publish a corporate number where people can get satisfaction. I am ready to scream. On a scale of 0 to 10 you get a 0. Will not ever recommend your services.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

Terrible customer service. You can even speak to a real employee, just the outsourced India call center! You call in with a card issue and they want all! not some, but all of your personal info in the same phone call. Cell phones can be monitored. They are unsafe!! You should not be asked for your date of birth and the last 4 of your social on the same call!! That's too much crucial personal info, it should be either or one or the other. (At least Cap One lets you enter it on the keypad so no one can hear it. Still not good but a much better option.) Then they ask for your phone number, then your address and even more just to speak to a supervisor. Anyone listening has every bit of my info except the first 5 numbers of my social and some know how to get that too. So now my identity can be stolen and all of my accounts accessed.

Too bad really, I have been with them 10 years and also have a Green Dot card as well. I am an employer and I have recommended this card to all of my employees over a regular bank, for 10 years. I won't be doing that anymore!! I am dropping them totally. They could care less about the customer only following their procedures! When they have other options in place to verify who I am. Oh and ask to speak to manager? Nope. Not unless you give out every bit of personal information in one call forget the security questions. It's funny because you can get all of the info you want about the card in question from the automated system, it's a joke. Been in the customer service business for over 30 years at the location manager level or above and I own a consulting company and security company. I would never treat a customer with such disregard.

When a customer like myself says they're not comfortable giving out all of my important info in one call they should be concerned about ME the customer! I can't even speak to a manager without compromising my info! What if I am not alone? What if someone is ten feet away listening to me talk on the phone!! Now it's not just the security issues, it's the lack of concern for me as a customer that gets me. I can't cancel my account and get my money returned to me. Either I have to spend or withdraw my money paying fees all of the way. A perfect example of no regard for the customer. I didn't see any responses to the bad reviews. Maybe I missed them but I did see replies to the good ones. Go figure...

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

I have had my Walmart MoneyCard for years. My account has been closed, and I am unable to find out why. The number on the back does not allow you to speak to a live person, also going into a Walmart store, they are unable to help me. There are fund in the account that have zero access to, and from reading several reviews, I’m not the only person this has happen to. The worse customer service ever... Zero stars. If you can please bank with a real bank, Wells Fargo has a forgiveness account you can sign up for, if you are having trouble opening a bank account, even if you have had a Wells Fargo account in the past. So now all of my automatic payments are being returned. I have no money to get gas, or food. And no one to help me.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

Cannot log on to my online account. Needed screenshots of error message! Why do I have to do that. Customer service is abysmal and I recommend to stay away as from GreenDot. They have abysmal service!

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

I just spent 26$ on a card. They denied me a personal account and now I can't withdraw the money or make online purchase only at Walmart. They said no refunds once activated. Says nothing about being approved for anything on the card. I am very unhappy right now about this.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

I decided to change my Walmart Green Dot MoneyCard password and couldn't find an area on the menu to do so, only if I didn't remember it could I do so. So I looked on Google how to do it and came to this website where I notice that you only answer to good reviews but not even a "I'm sorry for your troubles" apology is written to those very mad and exasperated customers. You need to remember that it's because of those customers you HAVE a job and ARE receiving a salary.

Walmart needs to REALLY INVESTIGATE so many complaints when putting their name on a money card company. You already have enough troubles over the last few years to add a maybe crooked or fraudulent money card to your name. As for me I have not had any problems yet except that when I went to reload to cover for the monthly fee, I was told that there was a minimum of $25.00 to do so and I only had $10 in cash at that time. Is that correct that there is a minimum reload amount? Your answer will be appreciated.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

I have had a Walmart MoneyCard since August. Money is tighter now than it has been in a while so I have been watching my finances a little closer. I have noticed that I am being charged 5.00 in ATM fees for every ATM withdraw on top of the ATM withdrawal fee that whatever ATM I’m using has. The Walmart MoneyCard agreement says that the fee is 2.50.

Now here is the biggest scam of them all. When you go and use the ATM at Walmart it is supposed to be free. But they charged me multiple $5.00 in fees to use an ATM that is supposed to be free. I sat and went through every atm transaction that I have had with them and they have screwed me out of $182.00 in extra fees... That's after I deducted the $2.50 they say I should be charged... I spoke to their (Green Dot) customer service department in the Philippines and they are clueless. They sound like a broken record that every ATM get a $2.50 charge. I asked to speak to a manager 3 separate phone calls. Still no callback!! What a waste of time and money!!

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

So for weeks now my Walmart MoneyCard has been blocked. I lost the store bought copy then tried activating my personalized one with my name on it and my account is still blocked. Then they request a picture of my I.D. and asked for 2 business days... It's been a week. I CANNOT ACCESS MY DIRECT DEPOSIT NOR ANY OF MY FUNDS. I've tried it all. That 877 # is nothing. My lawyer will be in contact with yous guys very soon. Thanks for the holiday hardships. I will not lose my hard earned money!

Walmart MoneyCard Company Information