Walmart MoneyCard

Hi Karla. We value your positive feedback and appreciate you as a customer. We will continue to make sure that Walmart Money Card is the best product for you! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns that you would like to discuss.

Green Dot Corporation

Original review: March 23, 2017

I originally got the MoneyCard because I was going through a divorce, moving & starting school (which required me to take a job making around $7/hr). Remaining with my bank was no longer an option due to high fees. At times, my entire check was only enough to cover the fees. Switch to the Walmart MoneyCard. Only a low maintenance fee (which is waived after depositing a certain amount each month). Saving those fees allowed me to have a little more in my "pocket" each month. The customer service has been fast, friendly, speaks English as a native language. As I finished school & took a job, my monthly direct deposit would be more than the documented "maximum". Again, a quick call to customer service (I feared they'd reject my DD). And was assured it would be no problem. Fast forward, I went on disability & again Walmart MoneyCard remains the best option for flexibility without a lot of overhead.

Walmart MoneyCard

Hi Rick. We value your positive feedback and appreciate you as a customer. We will continue to make sure that Walmart Money Card is the best product for you! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns that you would like to discuss.

Green Dot Corporation

Original review: March 3, 2017

Love the card. I love the early deposits. The app is super easy to use. Also very easy to keep track of my money and to get the money off my card. You're doing a great service to those who don't have bank accounts. Keep up the good work. Thank you!

Walmart MoneyCard

Hi Brock. We value your positive feedback and appreciate you as a customer. We will continue to make sure that Walmart Money Card is the best product for you! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns that you would like to discuss.

Green Dot Corporation

Original review: Feb. 28, 2017

I love this card. It's made very easy and convenient to load money on. It's better than carrying cash to get lost, if cards lost you still have your money. I've yet to be turned away from any business not accepting my card. It gives you a peace of mind not carrying a lot of cash and I'm more apt to save money because I'll spend cash without a second thought. Thanks Walmart for making it simple and convenient.

Walmart MoneyCard

Hi Mccrea. We value your positive feedback and appreciate you as a customer. We will continue to make sure that Walmart Money Card is the best product for you! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns that you would like to discuss.

Green Dot Corporation

Original review: April 23, 2017

I have had a Walmart MoneyCard for 8 years. My husband's paycheck is Direct deposited onto it as is my Disability check. Our money is on there early every month and it's extremely helpful. I am able to pay my bills with the card as well as do any online shopping I need to do. My husband and I each have a card for the same account which is very convenient because he works out of state at least 200 days a year. I have never had an issue other than losing my card and they were nice enough to overnight me 2 replacement cards. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND.

April 6th I filed a dispute and was very keen in mentioning one of the transactions in particular after calling and tracking my dispute non stop. April 20th I get a refund for 104.**... yes I am irritated that does not cover the 149.99 transaction. I was keen to repeat and mention it covers the smaller disputes but not that one... I call in and guess what? Yeah that one was not even on the dispute but how!? How is it not when it was the first transaction I wrote on the dispute form and the one I kept asking and making sure it was covered... so now guess who has to write a new dispute and wait a whole another two weeks with a small chance of getting my dispute approved because they ** up me. Yeah that's what I was told being that a dispute was already filed and this transaction wasn't on it. ** me... never again. If it wasn't because my tax return will be arriving soon I would close my account today.

I am on hold now as we speak and it has been over an hour for holding time and a guy answered the phone and then said he was going to transfer me to someone thirty minutes ago. The worst On hold for a prepaid card for over an hour and I never had to go through this with a traditional bank. This is horrible and I am pretty upset. I am actually still on the phone only if I really didn't need to get a hold of them for fraudulent charges but this is so so so bad right now that I have been on the phone this long as we speak. I have been on hold so long I had nothing but time to sit down and write this review while I am still waiting on hold for customer service.

On 4/20/17 I went to Walmart store #04648 and purchased a Walmart MoneyCard at one of the registers. The money center was not attended by anyone. The cashier Brie swiped the card and charged me $1.00 for the card and loaded $69.92 which I gave her in cash. When I came home to register the card it showed I had a zero balance on the card. I called the 800 # which is an automated line and got a zero balance. I called the Walmart I purchased it from and they said to come back to the store and ask for a manager.

At this time the Money center was open and the customer service rep there was very empathetic and called Eric the Assist Manager. He also was very attentive. I provided the card, the packaging and the receipt to prove the purchase. They called the same 800 # and got the same balance info on the card. - 0 - We tried to reach a live person on line to talk to but no one ever came to the phone (20 minutes in now). The manager at the store said to make a copy of the receipt and for me to come back in the morning. I asked if they were going to call in the morning and she said, "No I'm not gonna call." I told her I had all of the money I have on that card. I asked if it was possible to be reimbursed and they said no. So I'm out 69.92 and no one is wiling to help me.

Now I have to go back to the Walmart in the morning to do this all over again. I just want either the card to have the money on it or to be reimbursed the $70.92 ($69.92 on the card and $1.00 purchase cost for the card). Your manager, although she remembered me when I purchased the card (because she had to void out the initial transaction) Brie the cashier put in $70.92 on the card and then charged me $1.00 which I didn't have. So the transaction was cancelled and re-done with $69.92 on the card. This is a huge mess and even though it's $70 it's all the money I have and I'm going out of town for two weeks now with no money. The manager didn't seem to care and was not invested in this issue. She was attending to other customers and made comments about what to do. I would think that Walmart would have been more empathetic and proactive in helping me - A CUSTOMER - in this issue.

It would be nice to be able to talk to a real person. I need help with something that the automated service can't help with. Horrible. I had a card a while back, used it for some time. Now I need to dispute a few things on my credit report and I need a transaction history. The automated service says my entries are invalid and there is no option to speak to anyone for any reason.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walmart MoneyCard?

I loved my card when I first got it. Easy set up and direct deposit often received my deposit 1- 2 days in advance. Well after about 6 months in there were a lot of technical issues. Today I was to receive my direct deposit like I do every other Wednesday. How convenient they received my direct deposit even estates so on the automated system. The customer service rep even said so on the phone after being on hold for about 2 hours. But for some reason due to technical difficulties yet again I have no access to my money and their technical team is "working" on it. They can't give me a time that it will be available and not only that I asked to speak with a supervisor but it seems there are none that work at their customer service center. This card is horrible and once I receive my deposit I will be closing the account.

I am very distressed and reading some of the other experiences has distressed me even further. I had my Walmart Card Stolen on 3/31/17. I have been fighting to get my money back since. I had a police officer come by yesterday with a picture of the person that stole my card. When I called to inform them today they were too busy trying to get me off the phone and tell me to wait then put me in touch with someone that could put a notation on the account that pictures of someone other than me are present at the police station. I have had this card for years and never had to file a claim but this experience has really upset me. I have been denied one time because it was not properly investigated. The second claim I gave them the officer's name, the phone number because they did not contact the police department on the first claim even though a incident number was given. I ask to speak to someone different and keep getting pushed off.

Hi Shawn,

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us. We'd like to have someone look into your account and discuss the issue with your Walmart Money card. We'll be in touch with you through the number provided to us by Consumer Affairs. Please private message us if there is a better phone number to reach you.

Original review: April 19, 2017

Yesterday I noticed a unauthorized transaction on my account. I tried to call, and after navigating your terrible phone tree, I was supposed to be connected to a human to discuss this and the other business dealing with fraudulent activity on my account. After waiting a half an hour, I had to hang up and got back to work (I was on my break). Today I try to log into the Walmartmoneycard.com website, and cannot get in at all, and each attempt gives off an error. I go to try to call and I get a pre-recorded message saying their system is having troubles, on a Wednesday during normal banking hours. In addition, This is the second time in two months(!) this has happened. So now I have to go about getting a new card all over again. This is unacceptable. This is a money card, and I not only cannot access my money (because it was basically stolen) but now I can't even contact these dolts in order to try to straighten this out.

Hi Latoya,

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us. We'd like to have someone look into your account and discuss the issue with the Walmart Money Card. We'll be in touch with you through the number provided to us by Consumer Affairs. Please private message us if there is a better phone number to reach you.

Original review: April 19, 2017

I had someone steal my card number. I called and the customer service person told me that it was still pending and wait for it to go through. BUT why should I wait for it to go through if I'm telling you that I didn't make the purchase. I said no and asked for a new card because my direct deposit will be on my card tonight. After everything is said and done, I contacted the company (as I was told to by the customer service person and then call Walmart MoneyCard back to let them know if they will give me my money back). Things didn't go well so I tried to call back. I couldn't get through to talk to a money card representative to find out if I was keeping the same routing number. Now I'm sitting here mad, can't talk to anyone, I don't know where my paycheck is. Oh yeah and I can't even look on the internet to check either. It should be something in place for these kinds of situations.

Hi Bridgette,

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us. We'd like to have someone look into your account and discuss the issue with your Walmart Money Card. We'll be in touch with you through the number provided to us by Consumer Affairs. Please private message us if there is a better phone number to reach you.

Original review: April 19, 2017

On March 13th 2007, I placed the order with kmart.com, for a TV stand in which I already had some credit points which came out to be $31, and I will have to pay $23.10 off of my Walmart MoneyCard toward the tv stand I order online. On March 20th when I didn't hear back from kmart.com concerning my order delivery date I call Kmart customer service and I was informed to give them 72 hours; that they would do a claim and get back with me in 72 hours to tell me my order status. On the 24 of March, I was informed that the other was no longer in stock and they don't carry it and my order has been canceled, and my account would be refunded within 3 to 5 days. After the 3 to 5 days time period I still didn't receive my refund back, and I call customer service at Kmart again and I was told that my money was refunded back to my account on the 24th of March. I never received the money.

I filed a dispute with Walmart MoneyCard. I even fax them in the corresponding back and forth that I was having with Kmart and Kmart stating that they refunded my card back. It was clearly visible that the money was deducted out of my account for $23.10 on March 13, 2017 but the money was never put back into my account, so I did the dispute with Walmart MoneyCard and this week they got back in touch with me and told me that my claim was denied and the case was closed but the money or $23.10 was still taking out of my account showing on my card statement to kmart.com and replaced. Never got the order because it was canceled.

I send them all the letters, all the correspondence and I don't understand how they just going to keep my money for something I didn't get. It was canceled. I called Kmart back after that came out. People stated in that they gave the money. They send the money back to my Walmart MoneyCard and the customer service at Walmart MoneyCard. When you want to talk to me concerning the matter any further after they did that a dispute and denied it. Kmart said it was my card who made the mistake.

You know when I am calling customer service for most products, I can usually speak to someone from the US, but when I call the Walmart MoneyCard customer service number, I am routed to a call center in the Philippines? I know that these customer service representatives are in the Philippines because I regularly travel there and I have a hard time understanding them normally. I just don't understand why Walmart claims to create "American jobs" but their call centers are in the Philippines. I just spent the better part of two hours on the phone with them, albeit 45 minutes of this time was on hold. I am not a happy person right now. I had an easier time talking to the IRS today, and was through with my call on tax day in under 25 minutes.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Hi Trisha,

We attempted to contact you regarding your concern. If you still require assistance, please call the number left on your voicemail. We are here to help.

Green Dot Corporation

Original review: April 15, 2017

I'm writing because I'm upset. I have had my prepaid Walmart card since 2014 and I love it. I have my paycheck direct deposited and pay my bills. Well I recently download the app on my iPhone and started trying to save my money by using the stash feature. I just unstashed 30.00 so I could turn my cell back on but it shows the 30.00 taken from my stash balance but not added to my account balance. Therefore I'm short 30.00 to turn my prepaid cell back on. These things always happen to me and I just wish for once things would go right for me!!! Please get my 30.00 back into my account so I can use my cellphone. Thank you.

Hi Jill,

Green Dot Corporation

Original review: April 14, 2017

My husband purchased a Walmart MoneyCard at our local Walmart store, I went online to activate the card and the system keeps stating that the card info is not correct. We then tried the phone number that was located on the sticker for activation, same problem (automated service). My husband and I attempting it each 20 more times, each time same problem. After a few hours of complete frustration, I took the card back to the Walmart that the card was purchased at with the receipt and the lady at customer service tried to activate it also and was unable to, they will not refunding my money that I put on the card or replace the card. They stated to call the customer service on the card. It is also a automated service, there is no way possible to reach a live person.

This whole situation is completely ridiculous. I was hoping to use this card for online purchases to keep my personal checking/saving account safe. So after hours of wasting my time and my husband's, we are out our money and haven't been able to reach any person that has any clue. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME WITH THIS CARD.

Hi Jessica,

Original review: April 13, 2017

Never had a problem with Walmart MoneyCard until last payday. My check is direct deposit onto my card and somebody in California used my card to shop WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!! I did everything they asked me to on disputing the transactions trying to get my money back and yet Walmart DENIED my dispute like I have money to throw away.

Hi Eric,

Original review: April 13, 2017

I had got $20.31 in cash back rewards and two days later in my transaction history it says "cash back rewards reversal." I don't know why it got reversed but if I wasn't suppose to get that 20 dollars in the first place don't let me acquire it because I spent some money I thought I could spend because I had got those rewards. Now I'm put in a bind. It would be nice to get that 20 dollars back.

Hi Tara,

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us and allowing us to reach out to you.

Green Dot Corporation

Original review: April 12, 2017

I had $500 dollars stolen out of my account in a different city and 4 minutes later they tried to make another $500 transaction in the same store. I even made a withdraw in my own town within 20 mins of the fraud transaction. Filed a dispute with Walmart, got a new card, filed a police report, police department contacted Walmart Green Dot to confirm it wasn't me making the transaction.

Ten days later Walmart denies my dispute saying it was a transaction authorized by me and they would be sending me a letter in the mail. A month later since the fraud, still no letter from Walmart and currently waiting on the results of my second dispute. Customer service is zero help in anyway. I'm beginning to think they are selling customer card numbers because a blind person could see this was not a transaction made by me with all the evidence. Your money has zero protection from Walmart. They are the real frauds here.

Hi Juanita,

Original review: April 11, 2017

I found out my tax refund went to a Walmart MoneyCard I did not receive. I called them. Even the merchants told them it wasn't me. They sent me a letter from the Walmart MoneyCard saying they did a investigation and found out it wasn't me but still refuse to give my money back. The whole 10 days they was doing the investigation they told me would be getting my funds back. Here I am still trying to get them back.

Hi Larry,

Original review: April 11, 2017

I have not been able to get access to my direct deposited funds on the Walmart MoneyCard!! I have called the Walmart MoneyCard Support line for the past week and a half every day, and I NEVER can speak to a customer specialist!! I had started a new job and they only would pay me via direct deposit. I did not have a bank account when I started so they suggested I get a Walmart MoneyCard. I set it up and provided my employer with the account number and routing number. Two weeks passed by and I still had not received my personalized moneycard.

My job had me working out of town every week, so I could not be at home to receive my card, and I was concerned that my card would be stolen. So as a precaution, I called the support line (waited an hour & a half for the call to be answered). I instructed the representative to send my card to a different address and I paid the $15 Rush Fee, and I was assured that I would receive the card in three day. I would receive the new card in time to activate before my direct deposit posted. It has been almost 2 weeks and I still have not received the new card. I checked my original card on the day my direct deposit was supposed to have posted and it did NOT show up on my original card. It says my original card is blocked & no longer activated, and I still have not received my new card!!!

I have been trying for almost two weeks to get through to the support center and have waited for up to 4 hours to try and get a live person, and still have not!!! My payroll dept. says it looks like the deposit was made to the original card, but the Moneycard systems is indicating that they no longer recognize my moneycard!!! The Moneycard website says that your card can be un-blocked if you go to their secure site and upload a picture of your driver's license and information. When I tried to do that, the system still says it does not recognize that card!! If I can't talk to someone to get this resolved, I am completely screwed and don't have a dime because I can't get access to my money, which is $900!! Please Help!!

Hello Steve,

It was a pleasure speaking with you earlier today. We value your feedback, and thank you for allowing us the opportunity to make things right. Feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions or concerns that you would like to discuss.

Original review: April 11, 2017

I have been waiting and waiting to get access to the money on my card. Everything that has been told to me was either a lie and did not happen. I am so angry and disappointed in the lack of urgency in getting my issue resolved. Today is the 5th day I have $1.53 available on my card. I have had 2 phone conferences with me, Hertz, and the MoneyCard team. I have talked to 2 different Corp Account Mgrs, both of whom assured me that my money would be available in the night process and it did not happen. I now have a 7 day notice to vacate on my door because I have not been able to pay my rent due to my money being unavailable to me and still no resolution.

Something needs to happen within today, not the night cycle. You cannot make me believe that there is not a way to go in and manually manipulate the change. No sane IT person would develop a system like that. I have been patient enough. It's now time for results. I need access to my money within the hour. 5 days to fix a problem is enough. I am so tired of hearing "I am sorry" and "I understand" from reps that have money in their pocket and not having to borrow money. There is nothing more frustrating when you have funds and cannot get to them. This is not a credit card. It is a money card, and it is my money you are keeping from me.

Hi Emmylou,

Green Dot Corporation

Original review: April 9, 2017

I pay my rent using my Walmart money card via routing number and account number. I've been doing this for the past months but suddenly when I pay my April rent it got rejected. Customer service said that it got rejected for some odd reason. The rep said that she will let her supervisor know what happened so it can be escalated to technical support. I mean now my apartment manager will charge me a fee for having a rejected payment which is not even my fault because I had the funds to cover my rent. This really pissed me off. Walmart money card should be responsible for my rent fee that occurred!!

Hi Tim,

We attempted to contact you regarding your concern, but have been unsuccessful. If you still require assistance, please call the number left on your voicemail. We are here to help.

Original review: April 8, 2017

I wonder if the positive reviews on here are fake profiles. I have had nothing but trouble with this card, as long as I have owned it. The most recent issue, was I was told, if I had my federal tax refund deposited on this card, I would earn a 25 dollar credit. Apparently they bend and change the rules after you apply, to prevent you from ever getting this money. When the promotion started I called a customer service rep, to verify I was eligible. I was told I had to have a refund of at least 500 dollars to qualify. I never saw a dime. When I called back, I was now told, the minimum refund amount was 2,500 dollars, and I wasn't eligible. I filed a complaint with them, and I simply got an automated response, that said was card wasn't eligible. So after you apply, they change the rules as needed to keep you from seeing your money.

Customer service at this company is awful, and it's in some foreign country, so you can't understand the reps. They are usually rude, and if they don't like you, they will simply hang up on you. The option to reach a customer service rep, is also often missing from the automated menu. The last time I had to reach a rep, because my card stopped working, I had to call 14 times, before I got the option to press 4. "That's not a valid option, sorry you are having trouble, goodbye!!" If that option isn't there, it's impossible to reach a human. In the 2016 Green Dot meltdown, I wasn't able to access money for 2 days, and no customer service. I found out later, they compensated many people with this Walmart, green dot card, by crediting them 50 dollars. I asked why I wasn't compensated, and was told once again "I wasn't eligible". So I couldn't access any of my money, ran out of gas, but I wasn't eligible like others with the SAME card.

Recently they updated their customer service, which meant there was no customer service for almost 24 hours. Of course once again, my card went down, even though they claimed it had no effect. And nothing but an 'I'm sorry" message when trying to call them, luckily I had some cash. Stay away from this card, if you have one, keep cash on you. I have had more than one experience, when the card has been declined at a restaurant, with plenty of money to cover the bill. As soon as I find an alternative, it's going in the trash. As far as needing the last 4 digits of my card on here, the system won't recognize them, it never has. I always have to type in the entire number on the phone.

Hi Steph,

Original review: April 8, 2017

I love the ease of this card and the application, however, I do not like my balance printing on random restaurants, retailers and gas station receipts! There has to be a way to shut this feature off. It wasn't happening the whole time, in fact, it didn't start happening until a drive-thru experience at McDonald's. PLEASE HELP!

Hi Michael,

It was a pleasure speaking with you today We value your feedback, and thank you for allowing us the opportunity to make things right in the future. Feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions or concerns that you would like to discuss.

Original review: April 8, 2017

I've noticed this a lot now and it's everywhere. Why is my balance on receipts? It's irresponsible and dangerous. Is every person that comes into contact with my card number a saint? I don't think so. How do I know my account won't be drained after ordering this pizza I'm eating from Domino's? Can I afford ANY lengthy process of trying to recover lost funds? NO! It's no one's business and confidential information. I find it ridiculous that I have to point that out! I've had this card for several years and this is making me think to go elsewhere.

Hi Jeff,

It was a pleasure speaking with you earlier today.We value your feedback. Feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions or concerns that you would like to discuss.

Original review: April 8, 2017

I have been a Walmart MoneyCard holder and user for at least 7 years. I had a dispute and was cancelled dispute. I purchased a ultimate male pills which were free except for ship/and handling 5.99 so I paid s/h. It rang thru to my phone telling me my card had a purchasing. Just what I purchased. 5 minutes later another purchase then another. I did not purchase anything else. This company is a scam. Vital body and shape. They also charged me bold Beauty pro 5.99 then again charged me health revival lab no2 which I made this purchase in the early am hours.

They knew I couldn't contact my card people till the following days but now I have been removed from ever having a walmart card and they have 19.95 plus 5.99 plus 89.99. That is 100 plus of my money that Walmart moneycard let them steal from me. I'm glad they cancelled my card and will no longer let me open another account with them. 7 years and 10s of thousands of my dollars will no longer be going through their bank and I will be cancelling my wife's card also. This bites my **. 1 time I complain and I'm banished And no one from this company will even talk to me. I say good freakin' riddance.

Hi Rick,

It was a pleasure speaking with you earlier today. We are glad that we were able to resolve the concerns that you shared. We value your feedback, and thank you for allowing us the opportunity to make things right. Feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions or concerns that you would like to discuss.

Original review: April 7, 2017

The money card fee schedule clearly states that you can withdraw funds at a Walmart service counter or register at no charge. I recently printed it out and showed it to a manager. Still had to pay $3 to get the money to pay rent. Their excuse was I must have an old card. I might just have to get a shiny new card elsewhere.

Hi Chicava,

We attempted to contact you regarding your concern. If you still require assistance. We are here to help.

Original review: April 7, 2017

I'm writing a review trying to get help in my matter dealing with this Walmart MoneyCard. March 1st 2017 my card had an unauthorized charged on it. Money had been taken out my account without my permission so I contact them to file a dispute and I have been getting a runaround about them getting my money back to me. It's been a month so far haven't received any updates or anything. Every time I call I get told the same thing about they are still under investigation and I think it's unfair to me for someone to able to take my money anytime. They want to and get away with it so I will not have my direct deposit sent to this card no more. I just want my money back.

Hi Anabel,

Original review: April 6, 2017

I've never had any issues with my direct deposit coming thru on my card for 4 yrs! Until today... My employer submits our payroll by Wednesday evening. It has to be in by then and approved, etc. That's why I get my direct deposit like clockwork by 3am Thursdays. I called Walmart MoneyCard customer service and all they say is "we don't have anything." Well that's not a good enough answer! I want to know where my money is! My employer said he submitted yesterday and it's already been taken care of. So why would Walmart not have any record of it? Especially when we're now going on 15 hrs. past when my money always goes on my card. This is UNACCEPTABLE. I can't be worrying about where my money is.

Hi Daisy,

It was a pleasure speaking with you earlier today. We are glad that we were able to address the concerns that you shared. We value your feedback. Feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions or concerns that you would like to discuss.

Original review: April 6, 2017

I hate this card! I can't access my money to pay my bills. The card has not been sent 14 days. I don't have access to my funds. Just horrible! They are holding my money hostage to make money off of it!

Hi Lori,

Original review: April 5, 2017

I am unable to cash payroll checks or use photo deposit 99% of the time because Certegy flags them. They are unable to give a reason and just keep telling me to try on a different day. The closest Walmart is 30 min from me and the line in the money center is always about 30 min long. I do not want to keep making a 60-mile round trip to try and cash a check. MoneyCard and Certegy are not a good mix and I will probably have to discontinue business with the Walmart MoneyCard. It's just too frustrating. I've called several times and received zero explanation, or help.

Hi Shane,

Original review: April 5, 2017

I just got my card today with my name on it and I tried to activate it and it told me there was a block on it and I had to send a picture of my ID to walmartmoneycard.com/documentupload. So I look it up and followed what it told me to do and I sent a picture and tried to call and see if it worked. And it told me it was not a good picture and that it did not work so I tried a few more time. It said the same thing. I tried to call customer service and was on hold for almost 2 hours and got no answer. I have my check going into that account tomorrow and I will have over 1000 dollars in there and I need my money TODAY. Please give me a call so I can figure this out please. ** thanks.

Walmart MoneyCard Company Profile