2.84/5
Based on 710 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Netspend is a leading provider of reloadable prepaid debit cards in the U.S. Our mission is to empower the millions of folks who don’t want or don’t have a traditional bank account. Netspend offers more than a piece of plastic with numbers on it. With a Netspend card, our cardholders get a bank-issued, FDIC-insured account that’s complete with fraud protection and global acceptance. Cardholders can even use unique virtual accounts for safe online shopping. Netspend gives cardholders the convenience of loading cash at more than 130,000 locations in the U.S., and the peace of mind that comes with getting paid faster with direct deposit. If you already have a Netspend card, “Thank you!”

Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 17, 2018

4318 Netspend Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

My NetSpend card is constantly having issues. The 1st 2 years it worked great but now every time I make an online purchase it will not work. I get a confirmation # and a delivery date and it says it goes through and I wait expectantly and a week later the money is back on the card. This has happened paying my bills repeatedly and many of the utility companies in my area will no longer accept prepaid cards because of so many people having these issues.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

So I had my taxes done at Liberty Tax Service and they insisted on loading a NetSpend card with my refund. I did not want to but they insisted so I said OK. Wrong decision on my behalf because when my tax refund was deposited I went to my Chase branch to deposit my money from your card to my bank account. But was declined.

So I called NetSpend customer service and was met with a person that not only could barely speak English but she tried to tell me that my bank teller was the problem and when I asked to speak to a supervisor she kept telling me that she was doing her best. But finally after I explained to this very uneducated person that her best will not do and I need to speak with a supervisor. So she got mad and put me on hold and left me on hold for ten minutes before I hung up my phone. I don't know what you can do to help others in the future but I will tell any and every person I encounter to avoid your card or any of your services like the plague. You should be ashamed on preying on the low income community.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

This company is best compared to a loan shark and the worst ever debit card issuing company in the United States. The anti money laundering rules and other financial rules they slap on you is much more than the real bank does. I purchased a Netspend card with an alias for personal reason, I sent them documents; SSN, bills, drivers license, only to be told I still need to provide documents with my alias name on it, I am like, this people must be highly retarded, alias are alias for a reason. They do have to be legal names, now, I cannot activate my account, this fools have my short of $20.00 and so many other people have lost money to this horrible SUBPRIME debit card issuer.

Netspend has continually used this scam to rob people of their hard earned money, I mean you buy this stupid card for $2.99 and then add a minimum of $20.00 and you want to activate, they lock your account and ask you to send documents to prove you are who you say you are, they throw you the dumbass financial institution regulatory laws; AML, BSL, bank secrecy act, which in actuality to identify cardholder, the same information I have provided for this idiots under the same law! I have identified myself, my alias does not mean a thing. I have read blogs and reviewed other people's experience it seems to me Netspend. I got an email from Netspend this morning telling me they were sorry for the inconvenience, after I have advised to activate the card in my legal name, can you believe this fools are still requesting I send a document I don't have?

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

While I was getting my taxes filed I called Netspend customer service to get my routing number and account number. Was given right routing number but was given a account number that was short by two numbers so now I have to wait even longer than I thought or could afford. When I called and explained the situation I was placed on hold for over two hrs, still waiting to speak to a supervisor. I hung up and commented how unhappy I am with the service I received... NOTHING. Got a email saying that they would try to fix it. How can you fix it??? Really... Didn't even get a apology. Now my credit is being affected. Thanks to their mistake. Mind you I repeated the same numbers back twice and he confirmed I had the right info.

Updated on 02/13/2018: Never got situation resolved. Receiving a lot of late charges due to their mistake of giving me an account number that was supposedly mine but it was two numbers short... Called to discuss this matter and was put on hold to speak to a supervisor for over two hrs without speaking to anyone else. On hold listening to music for two hrs was enough for me. Hung up and will no longer deal with a company that costs me as of right now $300.00 in late fees. I'm not rich... I'm disabled. Thank you for making my life harder than it already was. Beware of this company... Has no respect for their loyal customers. You lost a good one here.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

Customer service is non-existent. Netspend loves to collect American customers in USA but has foreign customer service people. They could care less to help their American customers with a problemed Netspend account. They want to be paid for this horrible service too! I am having issue with product and need to get into my account but Netspend website is down with no help page. Sincerely, Netspend Customer 5 years.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Netspend?

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

I have never had trouble with Netspend until I order a new card with my married name on it. So without thinking I set up my tax refund to be deposited into the new card just to be told they can't activate it without a million documents. I sent in a picture of my SS card, TWO different bills and they still refuse to activate my card because I don't have a current state id with my married name and new address on it!

Who knew you had to send your whole life to them just for a PREPAID debit card! Not a credit card but a card that you put money on yourself! Most ridiculous thing I have ever heard of and no matter how many different people I talk to they refuse to do anything stating they are just following laws. No I don't even have to send this much ** in to get an actual ** credit card! It is now too late for me. The card my direct deposit information to get my taxes on a different card due to them already being accepted and I have no money to go get a new state id until I get my taxes! Worst company I have ever dealt with!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

I have been with Netspend since 2010. I have always been treated professionally and with respect from any Customer service agent that has handled my inquiries. My issue is: My SSA direct deposit was due to be posted today at 11:06 am CST. It is now 1:00 pm CST and nothing has been posted. I checked my account statements online. Nothing. I went back in my account history and confirmed that for the past 12 months the SSA deposits posted always at the same time (11:06 am CST) all except for Sept 2017 at 3ish pm CST.

I asked the Customer service agent as to what time may I expect the deposit. I was told that as soon as it came in that it would be posted. I am perplexed. I have approximately $4,000 in two deposits (mine and husband's) which cannot be located. I put a lot of trust in Netspend. Please, where is my money? It is Friday afternoon. I cannot wait until Monday... for answers or money. Can you assist in locating my missing funds? Please???

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

I believe it is irresponsible to be sending out debit or credit cards to my tenants addresses with my name on them. It isn't that hard to get people personal information and then verify this account. They clearly got my name and address from the auditor's site because they misspelled my name the exact same way. And then they want me to "securely dispose of it". Really? Now I'm worried that they have sent cards to my other properties too.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

I got a NetSpend through Liberty Tax. I was told it was the fastest and easiest route to go. Received a text saying almost $3,000 was deposited to my card. Fraud dept put a freeze on my account and told me once I provided a bunch of documents it would be available for me. SO I DID AS THEY ASKED AND PROVIDED IT 3 TIMES GETTING AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION EACH AND EVERY FREAKING TIME. A woman from the fraud dept named Ashley actually told my wife to shut up and mind her own business, when Ashley was told she was being recorded for OUR protection started to panic and hung up on us.

I assume that this Ashley went ahead and illegally blocked and closed my wife's NetSpend card too. It had no problems until this call with Ashley then her card gets mysteriously blocked the next day. Now they say they sent my money back and I screwed out of my 3000 refund for at least 6 to 10 weeks. THEY ARE THE WORST COMPANY THAT HAS FOREIGN REPS AND STEAL MONEY... PIECES OF **.

Hello Jared,

Thank you for reaching out to us in regards to your account status.

Per our previous conversation, we are in contact with our Accounting Team in regards to your concerns. We do ask that you provide us with 24- 48 business hours for processing and feedback, once feedback is provided we will contact you at the phone number on file for you.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact Ashley the analyst who assisted you or our Corporate Response Team at social@netspend.com.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

At the time that I got Netspend, I was having some financial issues and saw it as a good option for me. I have that $10 cushion if I go over. But I can’t overdraft. I can’t forget something and spend more than I have. That’s been a huge help in keeping under control. In the flexibility factor on my direct deposit, it's helped a lot too. And it’s not overly expensive. The $5 a month is very reasonable for the client. I’ve used NetSpend for paying bills and online purchases and it’s been very convenient. Direct deposit’s super easy too. And then, about three weeks ago I lost my card and their team was very helpful. They’re very willing to make sure my old one was canceled and let me know they were sending out a replacement card. It’s been a very positive experience. Netspend’s a great tool to get back on your feet, resituate yourself, keep within your budget.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

I really like NetSpend. Only had one issue with them thus far. I get everything faster than with a typical bank card and I've had barely any trouble with fees. They're quick with getting payments going through and finalizing. I especially enjoy the text alerts, it helps me remember how much I have to spend. The customer service has been kind to me as of yet.

Hello Nicole,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We love to hear that you are happy with our card. If you have any questions or concerns about our Product or Services, feel free to contact us at social@netspend.com.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

NetSpend closed my account and they have my direct deposit from my job. They won't transfer my money to another card. They said they would send me a check in 7 to 10 business days. I can't wait that long. That is all of my money. I know that they could overnight the check.

Hello John,

Thank you for reaching out to us in regards to your account concerns. We apologize for any inconvenience this matter has caused you.

Per our previous phone conversation, we are reaching out to our Risk Team to review your account for possible block removal. We do ask that you allow 24- 48 business hours for processing and feedback. Once feedback is provided we will contact you at the phone number you provided below.

If you have any additional questions or concerns feel free to contact Ashley the agent you spoke with. You can also contact us at social@netspend.com.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

I've been NetSpend since 2009. I found it easy to manage my finances after I got their card. However, I thought they protected the customer, but they don't. They protect the merchant. In my experience, they put my money in the wrong account in 2009 and I couldn’t go to my groceries because I didn’t have any money. The money didn’t come back in until the day after the funeral. The next incident happened in August 2017. I bought a car and I had to get permission to swipe a $1,000 instead of $999.99. The car, however, was defective so I took it back. The dealership then wanted to charge me like a rent a car person on a car that I bought brand new.

In doing so NetSpend gave me my $1000 back and then they invited the dealership to prove why I shouldn’t have the car. They told them and they sent a corner of a contract copy saying I bought a used car. The bank then gave me my money back and gave me a new card, not a new account like I asked for since I had a feeling that there would be some shadiness going on, and put a $1000 negative on it. That's not even possible. The biggest overdraft you can have on a card is $100. I let them know I’m not satisfied and I’m not going to be satisfied until I get my money back. They got the car back.

Dear Cynthia,

We understand you have some concerns regarding dispute claim outcome number 3613440.

Upon further review based on the evidence gathered the merchant validated the charge of the amount of your dispute. We have provided the documentation used to determine the dispute claim outcome. We have sent this information by standard mail and through e-mail for your records.

If you have any questions you can contact us at social@Netspend.com.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

I have been using Netspend for a while now. My husband’s checks get direct deposited into my account every week. Never had an issue until I filed our taxes last week and was told I needed to add his name to my account for it to be able to go through. So I called and added him. They took his information from me. Then my card stopped working last night. They locked me out of my account completely and his paycheck that is directed deposited every week is pending. I called first thing this morning and they informed me they needed him to call and verify his information and they would unlock the account. He called and they tell him he needs to send a copy of his driver’s license and they would verify and unlock the account. So he emails that to them and then hours later they sent an email saying they need further documentation.

They want a second proof of address matching what is on his driver’s license. We just moved therefore we cannot provide proof of address at a house we no longer live at. My rent was due yesterday. All of our money is in this account and they can't do anything but send a check to us in 7-10 business days. We are going to be evicted, have our electric shut off. We cannot feed our children. We can't put gas in our vehicles. My husband will lose his job due to his inability to get to work because we have no money. I cannot take My disabled daughter to her necessary physical therapy. Now we are facing being homeless with our children not because we cannot afford to pay our bills but because this company has basically stolen OUR money. I also went back and looked at our statements and they have been charging $1 fees every single time we use our card for any kind of purchase. DON'T USE THIS COMPANY!

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

I heard about Netspend through the check cashing place and their direct deposit feature made me decide to sign up with them. Since then, using my Netspend card has made it easier for me to manage my money. But I was occasionally having problems in using my Netspend card to pay bills and make online purchases because some places didn’t take it. Also, the job I'm on now didn't take Netspend, but I reload my card from time to time at the same reload location, and it does this for me right then and there. In addition, other people don’t have Netspend, but they don’t do the Cash App and they don't set Netspend on Cash App. This could be a banking problem and it's a little hard to get through to Netspend's Customer Service to find out find out why Netspend isn't accepted on Cash App, but hopefully I'll be able to do this.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

I work for a bank but I use NetSpend. They allowed me to get paid up to two days early and because normally everything is right on time, I don't have to call them as much. Their process is 100% convenient for me. It's also easy to pay bills and make purchases online, and to use the reload locations or the direct deposit options. Their savings account thing and the overdrive protection are also great. They allowed me to be at ease. The cash back thing is awesome, too, and the card works fast. I would tell my friend to get it. But it is an inconvenience that I have to call somebody in making my sixth transfer. I know the Regulation D is a state law but NetSpend should allow doing the sixth transfer over the phone since they are on central time. When I had to transfer some money over the other day, I had to wait 40 minutes to get on the line with somebody for my last transfer.

Hello Erica,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are excited to hear that you are happy with our services. If you ever need assistance with your account feel free to contact us at social@netspend.com.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

I chose NetSpend over other prepaid debit cards because they only charge once per month and it's more reasonable too. Their cards were on direct deposit so I'd give my money two days earlier. I could spend all that I want. I could transfer money between the cards so that has made it easier. Everything is done online. I have talked to their representatives a lot. The only thing I didn't like is the stupid lady the recording. She makes you wait forever. You've got to go through three things before you get to speak with somebody.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

I read up on NetSpend and they seemed to be reasonable and they fit what I needed them for. I took a chance with them. They help me with switching balances. Using it has been convenient and it's just like a regular card. Reloading it has been convenient as well. They have reload locations all over the station from where they are. Their reps have been good, very helpful and they resolved all the issues that I had. I've referred a lot of my friends to Netspend and they seem to like it themselves.

Hi Sandra,

We appreciate you sharing your positive experiences with us. Thank you for allowing us to service your banking needs.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

A friend told me about a card where I can get my benefits from, like early deposit. I like the NetSpend card because I can get my payments early so I can pay my bills on time. They also have direct deposit and savings account features. I have used the reload locations and it was very easy. I have also called them and they were helpful.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

I've had direct deposit set up to this card for a month because it says you can receive your paycheck up to 2 days early. Well I've only received it a day early once. This time I have not received my paycheck at all and when I called they said there was a delay for security reasons. I am beyond upset because I needed my money today. I have stuff that I needed to pay today. Everyone else that I work with has already gotten paid and it's just ridiculous that I am still waiting. I am canceling my account with them as soon as I am able to.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

I got a Netspend prepaid cc. I set up direct deposit. Everything worked great the first time, I upgraded to the premier card and got my 2nd direct deposit, the next morning I received a text saying there was an issue with my account, I at first thought it was a scam so I went to log in online and I could not. After 5 phone calls I was told I have to verify my address and they wanted me to mail in a ID and social security card. I sent in both and they denied my money again saying I still need to verify my address. I have spend over 9 hrs on 21 calls, sent over 15 emails and they still won't give me my money. I told them I have a P.O. box and all my mail goes to it, they will not give me my $1,200 until I verify my street address.

I have sent 2 bills along with a valid letter send by the state of FL showing my street address and still nothing. I have asked to speak to a supervisor. I have asked many times why they are holding my money. They said they have to verify my info, I asked them why they send me a new card, took out fees and then hold my money after using the card for a month! I get no answers. I had to call my payroll company and pay $35 dollars to stop payment. To anyone who reads this do not get robbed by this scam!!

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

I've been on disability since 2009 and the Social Security Department required pretty much that everybody go to some kind of a direct deposit. Being that I didn't really have a bank account, my wife handles all that. I figured Netspend was the easiest way and it allowed me to get my payments every month, plus a reason I returned to working. It allows me to get my paycheck, it allows me to pay my bills, and it's fairly simple.

I use several reload locations and for the most part, it's fairly easy. The problem is Stop & Shop uses Western Union to do it, which makes no sense at all for me. I usually wind up going either to CVS or to the Amityville Check Cashing. Also, for Christmas, I tried to give my 15-year old grandson his own card. That kind of blew up in my face because he wasn't old enough. We had to start over and put the card in my name but he has his own card. I'm trying to figure out now how to transfer money from my account to his. I did it one time and it was fairly simple. But I also had a rep on the phone helping me. I made the assumption that since I was putting it under my name, it would follow the same fee structure that I used. But then I had to actually request that for his card.

Other than that, NetSpend is a great service. I have never had a problem that hasn't been resolved in one phone call. If you need it for direct deposit, it's better than having a credit card. You're not paying all those fees and all the other nonsense. It allows you to do what you have to do. To me right now, having NetSpend is right with having health insurance.

Hello Stephen,

Thank you for reaching out to us in regards to your concerns. We apologize for any inconvenience this matter has caused you.

Unfortunately, if a cardholder is under the age of 18 the only way that the minor can set up an account is as a secondary user to a parent or guardian.We are happy to hear that you were able to get your concerns resolved.

If you are in need of assistance in the future and unable to reach Customer Care, feel free to contact us at social@netspend.com.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

I’ve been with NetSpend for 10 years and I have had no issue with them until recently. I normally have direct deposit or I myself, put money on the card. I had two checks that I had received from the holidays, from my parents. One of them was $500, the other one was $100. I downloaded the app that you take the picture of the check. The $100 check went through. The $500 check would not go through and I couldn’t figure out why.

The company that developed the app was not helpful to me at all. What they did was just discontinue my app. I was mad. There was no person to talk to and it was all automated. I couldn’t get a hold of anybody to actually discuss the situation. NetSpend has really been wonderful for me and this was just not a good experience. I ended up going to a check cashing place to cash the check because my credit union is in California. It was a hassle for me. So I don’t have a whole lot of trust in putting a whole lot of money into the NetSpend account. I’m keeping it low and not managing it lightly until I can figure out what I’m going to do next. Right now, I would not recommend them.

Hello Tracey,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience this matter has caused you.

After reviewing your previous correspondence, we see that you were able to cash the checks you received. If you have any problems in the future with our products or features please contact us at social@netspend.com , so that we may assist you with your concerns.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

I have been using Netspend for years, almost 5 or 6 years. However, as of recently, the fluctuation of direct deposit availability is becoming an issue. My employer sends in payroll at the same time every single week, there is no fluctuation on their end. So the issue is with Netspend. This needs to be rectified because they are risking good customers. I think looking into a new bank is a possibility.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

My husband already used NetSpend. I like their plans and that I got paid earlier. I manage our finances, and NetSpend helps me keep money on my card. It’s easy to use ACE reload station. I use my Netspend card to pay bills, and the process is very convenient. When someone hacked my account, NetSpend got on it quickly and got me a new card. Some people used my card and I called NetSpend, and they had the option of disputing the transaction. I went through that process and spoke with someone directly, and they guided me to whoever I needed to tell everything to. They were able to cancel my card as soon as I called, and I got my new card in less than a week. The NetSpend reps treated me very nicely, and I got refunded back. I refer NetSpend to people, and I tell them that with NetSpend, you can get paid faster and they take care of you. NetSpend puts customers first.

Hi Dominic,

We appreciate your positive feedback about our services. Thank you for being a loyal cardholder!!!

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

So I had a NetSpend card in the past but the one I had was no longer active so I ordered a new one. This one arrives right in time for payday. I got to a check cashing place that was listed on the site to load the card. The girl tells me an error message is coming up and that I would have to call. So I call to find out if the card was activated and it wasn't, although I recall activating it online. The representative asks me for EVERY bit of my personal information, name, birthday, address, social, telephone number, just to tell me he cannot activate my card unless I submit a copy of my driver's license TO ACTIVATE MY CARD.

Usually activation can be done either online or through an automated system with nothing other than the card number/info. But for no particular reason they weren't able to activate my card even with all the personal information given. What was supposed to be an easy process turned into a complete failure. That's ridiculous that I had to go through all of that and still did not get what I called for. At that point I had to cancel the account because it seemed as though they were trying to commit fraud on me, requiring information they did not need. Now I have to wonder if my identity is safe. Thanks NetSpend for an exhausting and terrifying experience.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

I signed up with Netspend because I was tired of banks. Netspend has been convenient for me. After I signed up for it, I was a little concerned because I had read tons of customer reviews saying that their direct deposits were being held from them and they were locked out of their accounts. I still wanted to give Netspend a chance and I am glad I did. I may not get my direct deposit sooner all the time but it has been so far... on time. I have switched to premium and am very satisfied.

Hello Nai,

Thank you for sharing your story about becoming a Netspend Cardholder. We appreciate your positive feedback!

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

About 5 years ago, NetSpend was offered with my tax return. I took it instead of a check as I was told I would get my tax return faster. The NetSpend team is very slow to respond. They always answered, but sometimes they had difficulty understanding that I had an issue with the purchase I had made back in October. I didn’t even get my refund back until yesterday. With NetSpend, I get paid almost a week earlier using direct deposit. It’s a good card, but they don't value their customers as much they should.

Hello Loretta,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We regret to here about what took place with your Tax Refund. Netspend truly value's our customer and would like to rectify the situation. If there is anything we can do feel free to contact us at social@netspend.com.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

I’ve been using NetSpend for 10 years. I use my check for them and with their service, I could pay my bills earlier. It’s very easy to make payments online, too. However, I had an issue with them and they sent me two letters saying that it’s been resolved. They said also that my money would be returned to my account, but it’s not there. Every time I called them, I had to talk to somebody and I tell them everything but they didn’t understand. I also couldn't get somebody in the United States. So I’m not too happy with them right now.

Netspend response
Dear Alesia, Thanks for the feedback. We see a member of our team has been in contact with you regarding your concerns. If you have any other questions, please contact us at social@Netspend.com.

Netspend

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

I wanted a debit card and NetSpend sent me a card in the mail. They finally activated it and it has been really great. They’re the simplest, everyone else is with the bank. Others are going to tie you or charge you a whole lot of money for not having money in your account. NetSpend normally doesn’t do that. If you left $3 in your account, NetSpend is going to charge you enough money for a business. Banks charge you fees based on the amount of money that you have in the account. If I only have $3 in my account and the bank charges me $15, what makes them think I'd be able to pay?

I'm able to check my account on my phone so I know how much I'm spending and what I have left. I could pay all my bills or buy clothes, as well as a whole bunch of other stuff, with the card. I also get paid earlier, but it depends on how quick my job gets our hours in. With the previous job I had where I used my NetSpend card on, I used to get paid two days in advance. I used to get paid on Friday and I will get that on Wednesday. The job I’m in now, I get paid a day in advance but sometimes if my job pushes the hours in super-duper quick, I get paid two days in advance. The early money is quite a convenience for me. Some people ask me how I get paid so quickly and I'd tell them about NetSpend. They then end up getting NetSpend too.

Most of the time, if I have a problem, I contact them, but for the most part, I don't want to do that. Somehow they froze my account and took all my money off my card for a whole day. I called NetSpend they said that it was some type of glitch. I was trying to figure out how were they able to make these transactions without my knowledge as this stuff all happened while I was asleep. When I woke up, I looked into my card and it’s negative. They were still swiping my card for this transaction.

But NetSpend handled it within that week. I was trying to replace it and I was on them because it's my money. They are not an actual bank that I can go to, so I have to wait to get a card and wait for them to dispute the charges. I still needed my money and they offered me the best they could during that time. They told me it's going to be a week, but I got everything situated within four days.

Hello Kristina,

Thank you for sharing your cardholder experience. We are excited to see that you are happy with our services.

Netspend Company Information

www.netspend.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use