Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP Learn More Learn More
Accredited Partner

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.96/5
Learn More

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP is a law firm, not a resolution company. All initial consultations are with a licensed attorney, and all cases are worked by licensed attorneys. VTL is dedicated to resolving complicated, as well as straightforward, tax matters using their extensive knowledge and experience working with the IRS and state taxing authorities. Their team of highly skilled and seasoned attorneys treat every situation individually in an effort to successfully evaluate each tax situation and outcome. Aggressive Tax Attorneys Only!

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP Learn More Learn More

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP Reviews

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

This firm is top notch. Parham provided a roadmap for my corporate and personal tax questions that I wouldn’t have been able to figure out on my own. He’s helpful, reliable, and supported by a team of brilliant professionals. I wholeheartedly recommend VTL to all my family and friends.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Hi Michael, thank you so much for your kind words and referrals. Our priority is to ensure that all of our clients feel attended to and confident in their choice of representation against the IRS. We hope to hear from you again soon!

Original review: Jan. 4, 2020

Everyone I spoke to at this firm was super personable. Anytime I would email my attorney, Parham, I would get a response back almost immediately. When discussing how to go about my case, I didn’t feel like I was being told a bunch of lies to get me to sign on. I appreciate the efficiency and ability to make me feel safe. Thank you for the awesome service.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Hey Haley, thank you for your awesome review! We're happy to hear that you are satisfied with your experience.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

I was with another resolution company before and I switched. I am so glad I did. The level of service was much better. I had an actual lawyer working my case and it was the same person the entire time. Everything was explained to me and it was so much easy once I knew what exactly what was going and what I had to do. I got my case resolved, I saved my money and it was great. Thank you!

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Hi Tyler, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am happy that our services suited your expectations. We are always ready to provide the best for our clients!

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

I came to Victory Tax Lawyers with a bill I could not pay. They took over my case and now I am debt-free. When I initially consulted with them I wasn't sure it was possible. But, they came through and it feels great. I definitely recommend them if you have any issue with IRS.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Thank you for sharing your experience Peter! We hope to hear from you soon.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

Victory Tax Lawyers helped me get my complex tax situation resolved and they made it seem easy. I live overseas and had no clue how to properly deal with my taxes. The attorney here explained everything I would need and how they planned on getting things in order. They stayed on top of me and came through on the promises. Thank you!

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Thank you for your kind words, Robert. We value the importance of keeping our clients informed and present throughout the process of settling any tax issue. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with your experience!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP?

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

When researching about how to go about my tax Dept I found Victory. I quickly received a call. I was able to confidentiality speak to attorney. All of my Questions were answered. I was given lots of options for my situation. I would recommend Victory! Thank you.

Carmen

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Hello Carmen, I'm happy to hear that you had a good experience with us. We are always ready to help. Thank you for sharing!

Original review: July 15, 2019

Parham was extremely helpful and responsive. I had to navigate some challenges with the IRS that were intimidating but he gave me good advice and encouragement along the way. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs help dealing with the IRS!

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Thank you for your kind words Rod. We hope to hear from you again in the future.

Original review: July 11, 2019

Excellent service and genuine people. They cared about my case and the outcome. As soon as I hired them I felt better. They walked me through the process and explained it all to me in advance. Great results! Thank you!

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Thank you Mark. We appreciate your feedback and understand that this whole process can be overwhelming. All the best, Parham Khorsandi, Attorney at Law

Original review: July 9, 2019

Parham was an excellent advisor with my situation, he gave me things I could do within my control rather than a hard sell on his services. Who does that in 2019? He seems like a really reputable guy! He was able to answer all my outside the block questions and I learned a bunch during the free phone call. Call him! Parham - **.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Hi April, we are very happy to hear that you had a great experience. Thank you for sharing.

Original review: July 9, 2019

Victory Tax Lawyers are wonderful. They provided me with a great experience! They did exactly what they said they were going to do. I would definitely recommend them to anyone I know that needs help with the IRS in the future.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Thank you for the kind words Carrie! We are always glad to help.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP Company Information