Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP Get a Free Quote Visit Website
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Get a Free Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.93/5
Visit Website

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP is a law firm, not a resolution company. All initial consultations are with a licensed attorney, and all cases are worked by licensed attorneys. VTL is dedicated to resolving complicated, as well as straightforward, tax matters using their extensive knowledge and experience working with the IRS and state taxing authorities. Their team of highly skilled and seasoned attorneys treat every situation individually in an effort to successfully evaluate each tax situation and outcome. Aggressive Tax Attorneys Only!

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP Get a Free Quote Visit Website

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP Reviews

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

When researching about how to go about my tax Dept I found Victory. I quickly received a call. I was able to confidentiality speak to attorney. All of my Questions were answered. I was given lots of options for my situation. I would recommend Victory! Thank you.

Carmen

Original review: July 15, 2019

Parham was extremely helpful and responsive. I had to navigate some challenges with the IRS that were intimidating but he gave me good advice and encouragement along the way. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs help dealing with the IRS!

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Thank you for your kind words Rod. We hope to hear from you again in the future.

Original review: July 11, 2019

Excellent service and genuine people. They cared about my case and the outcome. As soon as I hired them I felt better. They walked me through the process and explained it all to me in advance. Great results! Thank you!

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Thank you Mark. We appreciate your feedback and understand that this whole process can be overwhelming. All the best, Parham Khorsandi, Attorney at Law

Original review: July 9, 2019

Parham was an excellent advisor with my situation, he gave me things I could do within my control rather than a hard sell on his services. Who does that in 2019? He seems like a really reputable guy! He was able to answer all my outside the block questions and I learned a bunch during the free phone call. Call him! Parham - **.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Hi April, we are very happy to hear that you had a great experience. Thank you for sharing.

Original review: July 9, 2019

Victory Tax Lawyers are wonderful. They provided me with a great experience! They did exactly what they said they were going to do. I would definitely recommend them to anyone I know that needs help with the IRS in the future.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Thank you for the kind words Carrie! We are always glad to help.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP?

Original review: April 27, 2019

Victory Tax Lawyers has been great. I own a business and they have been helping me with my business taxes. Their reps were helpful and caring. They have been very quick to respond and been right on top of things. I felt like I have a team around me helping me to navigate everything I need to. The service has been wonderful.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Thank you so much for your kind words Marla.

Original review: April 25, 2019

I came across Victory Tax Lawyers on Google and contacted them because of the ratings they had. The customer support has been good and they have a quick response. Also, I've had no issues with the attorney and he did a great job. We have one final appointment and it should be wrapped up. Victory helped me out a lot and it’s fortunate that we could have a resolution. For me and my standpoint, I wouldn’t choose anybody else. I was comfortable with my decision.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Thank you Alfonso. We appreciate your feedback!

Original review: April 22, 2019

I did my homework. I started with Google search and then eventually I compared their reviews with a bunch of other companies. Victory Tax had the best track record for the services that I was looking for. The staff there are straightforward and polite. I’m kinda running like a hundred mile per hour. So they would break everything down to me pretty smoothly without any hiccups and I like that. We have great communication. I'm still in the middle of things. But so far, things have been good. I’m pretty satisfied. I also appreciate that Victory has a little bit more flexibility, payments-wise.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

I'm glad we could help you out Kenneth. Thank you for your kind review.

Original review: April 21, 2019

I had some unknown past year tax concerns or questions and I liked the online reviews of Victory Tax Lawyers, so I sought help from them. They consulted with the IRS and negotiated a payment schedule for me. We just finished the process which took six to eight weeks from when I first talked to them to when it was all done. It was excellent working with the Victory Tax attorney. It went extremely well and my experience was all positive. Victory came to a resolution with the IRS and I was very happy with it.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

We are happy to help Dwayne. I'm glad to hear that you had such a positive experience. Thank you for sharing!

Original review: April 19, 2019

When I was in need of real tax help the attorneys at Victory Tax Lawyers were there. Even from the first call they really made me feel comfortable. It seems like they care about their clients and want to just do a good job. My case is not done yet but it’s well on the right path.

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP response

Thank you Jason. We are glad to help!

Victory Tax Lawyers, LLP Company Information