Call toll free
4.41/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

The Tax Resolvers work to reduce your debt with the I.R.S. We connect you personally with professionals who will examine your current tax condition and create the best plan for you to move forward.

The Tax Resolvers will continue to help until your case is closed. Don’t wait until it’s too late. Call for your free consultation today!

47 The Tax Resolvers Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: June 1, 2016

The Tax Resolvers were very good and okay. The person that I dealt with was friendly, courteous and knowledgeable.

Original review: May 15, 2016

I was so far behind in debt with our taxes although we filed it every year and never skipped one. I got with Tax Resolvers and they connected me with Maximum Tax Resolution. I loved my experience with Tax Resolvers. They were great. I could call them at any time and they would return my call. They never did put me off. They answered my questions as quickly and as much as they could. We really enjoyed them and were extremely pleased with them. I would recommend them to anybody.

Original review: May 8, 2016

It went pretty good with my agent. I can’t complain. We came to a resolution and that was a good thing. The only thing is I thought they were going to take care of my federal and state taxes, but they only took care of federal. Also, I might have to file my taxes again this year and they end up taking what I have coming, and then they say that I owe them. I need to call them and see if this is going to happen. The Tax Resolvers is expensive. The money that I spent for them I could have used to put down in my taxes. It was a learning experience with them, that’s for sure, but it was pretty good.

The Tax Resolvers response

We negotiated for you a hardship status requiring ZERO payments on your past due tax to the IRS. If you remain in this status you will end up paying back nothing and the debt will expire. As far as the IRS holding future refunds, with proper planning this can be avoided and you can keep that money in your pocket instead of allowing the IRS to borrow it from you interest free and apply it to any old balances. Call us and we'd be happy to analyze a pay stub to see if you should adjust your withholding amounts.

Original review: April 22, 2016

I was looking for somebody to help me try to straighten out my tax which a girl did and left me in a rut. Tax Resolvers were successful in doing that. Ryan, my agent was wonderful. The company also has informative, courteous, and nice people. I was very satisfied.

Original review: April 15, 2016

The experience with The Tax Resolvers was fine. They did what I wanted them to do.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Tax Resolvers?

Original review: April 10, 2016

I was finding a way to resolve my tax debt so I got in touch with The Tax Resolvers. Their rep, Nathan, was very professional. He asked the right questions and we felt pretty confident just from his expertise that we were listening to. The Tax Resolvers were successful and it relieved a lot of tax debt. I will always remember them in a positive way and I was completely satisfied with their work. I'd definitely recommend them.

Original review: April 6, 2016

I have an issue with the IRS that I couldn’t resolve on my own so I hired The Tax Resolvers to help. I talked to a lady there and they decided they could help me, and they helped me a lot. My experience with them was good. I would recommend them to anybody.

Original review: April 2, 2016

The company I work for cut back on my hours and everything on my job so I had to go to Tax Resolvers.They put me on the payment plan that I could afford. They were good to me and treated me nice. I appreciate their help.

Original review: March 29, 2016

I went with the Tax Resolvers because I felt my taxes were too high and I want them reduced, and the government was talking about taking my house. I dealt with a company called Community Tax there. They did my taxes and got them reduced and straightened out with the government that I don't have to pay a whole lot of money. What I got, a letter said that I didn't owe the government any money, which is good. Plus, working with their agent would have been a good experience, because he came out to do it in my favor.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2016

I'm still in a fight and my tax problem has not yet been solved. Tax Resolvers put me on a kind of standby. It will stay as it is but the interest will be increasing, and they're claiming that I still owe them. The service I received wasn't that great because they put a few people who didn't have a lot of experience on the case. It made it drag for a long time. As a result, I don't have complete satisfaction. The IRS can put their hands on everything I have any time they want.

The Tax Resolvers Company Information