4.38/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

The Tax Resolvers work to reduce your debt with the I.R.S. We connect you personally with professionals who will examine your current tax condition and create the best plan for you to move forward.

The Tax Resolvers will continue to help until your case is closed. Don’t wait until it’s too late. Call for your free consultation today!

The Tax Resolvers Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Aug. 28, 2016

I was scammed out of a whole bunch of money and I owed the federal government an awful lot of back taxes because I took out all my retirement and I owed early penalties from my taxes and of course the taxes itself. The agents from Tax Community have been very friendly, helpful, sincere, and worked in a timely manner. And I think they got me the relief that I deserved, except I don’t know what to do with my state taxes because they said the only deal was federal. Nonetheless, I’m very satisfied.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2016

I’m broke and I needed help. Then, a neighbor told me about The Tax Resolvers and Community Tax Relief connected me to them. I had a good experience with the agent and their guidance was excellent. It’s better now, and I’m not getting harassed anymore.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2016

I owe a lot of tax but I didn’t have the money to pay so I sought the help of The Tax Resolvers. My experience with them was good. Their rep was very nice. He called me back every time I called him. They’re good people to work along with.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2016

My husband called The Tax Resolvers because of all the taxes we owed. Nathan, our agent, was very good. The Tax Resolvers did good with us and connected us with Fix Your Tax.

Original review: June 1, 2016

The Tax Resolvers were very good and okay. The person that I dealt with was friendly, courteous and knowledgeable.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Tax Resolvers?

Original review: May 15, 2016

I was so far behind in debt with our taxes although we filed it every year and never skipped one. I got with Tax Resolvers and they connected me with Maximum Tax Resolution. I loved my experience with Tax Resolvers. They were great. I could call them at any time and they would return my call. They never did put me off. They answered my questions as quickly and as much as they could. We really enjoyed them and were extremely pleased with them. I would recommend them to anybody.

Original review: May 8, 2016

It went pretty good with my agent. I can’t complain. We came to a resolution and that was a good thing. The only thing is I thought they were going to take care of my federal and state taxes, but they only took care of federal. Also, I might have to file my taxes again this year and they end up taking what I have coming, and then they say that I owe them. I need to call them and see if this is going to happen. The Tax Resolvers is expensive. The money that I spent for them I could have used to put down in my taxes. It was a learning experience with them, that’s for sure, but it was pretty good.

The Tax Resolvers response

We negotiated for you a hardship status requiring ZERO payments on your past due tax to the IRS. If you remain in this status you will end up paying back nothing and the debt will expire. As far as the IRS holding future refunds, with proper planning this can be avoided and you can keep that money in your pocket instead of allowing the IRS to borrow it from you interest free and apply it to any old balances. Call us and we'd be happy to analyze a pay stub to see if you should adjust your withholding amounts.

Original review: April 22, 2016

I was looking for somebody to help me try to straighten out my tax which a girl did and left me in a rut. Tax Resolvers were successful in doing that. Ryan, my agent was wonderful. The company also has informative, courteous, and nice people. I was very satisfied.

Original review: April 15, 2016

The experience with The Tax Resolvers was fine. They did what I wanted them to do.

Original review: April 10, 2016

I was finding a way to resolve my tax debt so I got in touch with The Tax Resolvers. Their rep, Nathan, was very professional. He asked the right questions and we felt pretty confident just from his expertise that we were listening to. The Tax Resolvers were successful and it relieved a lot of tax debt. I will always remember them in a positive way and I was completely satisfied with their work. I'd definitely recommend them.

The Tax Resolvers Company Information