2. Tax Relief
Accredited Partner

Call ConsumerAffairs Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.35/5

The Tax Resolvers work to reduce your debt with the I.R.S. We connect you personally with professionals who will examine your current tax condition and create the best plan for you to move forward.

The Tax Resolvers will continue to help until your case is closed. Don’t wait until it’s too late. Call for your free consultation today!

The Tax Resolvers Call ConsumerAffairs (855) 381-0979 Learn More
Call ConsumerAffairs

The Tax Resolvers Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Tax Resolvers?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Tax Resolvers?

Insufficient response received
Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

I called them with my tax problem. Brian called me back. I told him I went with another company, his response was a dejected "Oh" then said something and promptly hung up. I called back and asked to speak with his manager. His response was a defiant "No!" I asked why not. He repeated his defiant "No!" and then promptly hung up.

Insufficient response received
Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

This company will call your business at least 5 times a day. We do not have an account NOR do we do business with them. We advise them every day that the individual they are looking for no longer works at the company. Nonetheless, when they call you can hear the staff laughing and chattering in the background as though it is not a place of business. A gentleman called on 10/20/2017 @ 3:20 pm and when advised the individual no longer worked here, we hung up. He called back 3 times to say "Why did you hang up on me?" And then, he hung up! I would NEVER do business with such unprofessional people.

The Tax Resolvers response
You have mistaken our company for some other business. We are a tax and accounting firm. We do not make outbound sales calls. 100% of our phone calls are tracked and recorded. I searched our data and no staff member has ever called your business going back thru 5 years of phone data. Please remove your review/complaint. Thanks,
Joseph Warren
Partner

The Tax Resolvers

Original review: Aug. 30, 2016

The rep from The Tax Resolvers was excellent. Overall they did a good job and the guidance worked out well.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2016

I was scammed out of a whole bunch of money and I owed the federal government an awful lot of back taxes because I took out all my retirement and I owed early penalties from my taxes and of course the taxes itself. The agents from Tax Community have been very friendly, helpful, sincere, and worked in a timely manner. And I think they got me the relief that I deserved, except I don’t know what to do with my state taxes because they said the only deal was federal. Nonetheless, I’m very satisfied.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2016

I’m broke and I needed help. Then, a neighbor told me about The Tax Resolvers and Community Tax Relief connected me to them. I had a good experience with the agent and their guidance was excellent. It’s better now, and I’m not getting harassed anymore.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2016

I owe a lot of tax but I didn’t have the money to pay so I sought the help of The Tax Resolvers. My experience with them was good. Their rep was very nice. He called me back every time I called him. They’re good people to work along with.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2016

My husband called The Tax Resolvers because of all the taxes we owed. Nathan, our agent, was very good. The Tax Resolvers did good with us and connected us with Fix Your Tax.

Original review: June 1, 2016

The Tax Resolvers were very good and okay. The person that I dealt with was friendly, courteous and knowledgeable.

Original review: May 15, 2016

I was so far behind in debt with our taxes although we filed it every year and never skipped one. I got with Tax Resolvers and they connected me with Maximum Tax Resolution. I loved my experience with Tax Resolvers. They were great. I could call them at any time and they would return my call. They never did put me off. They answered my questions as quickly and as much as they could. We really enjoyed them and were extremely pleased with them. I would recommend them to anybody.

Original review: May 8, 2016

It went pretty good with my agent. I can’t complain. We came to a resolution and that was a good thing. The only thing is I thought they were going to take care of my federal and state taxes, but they only took care of federal. Also, I might have to file my taxes again this year and they end up taking what I have coming, and then they say that I owe them. I need to call them and see if this is going to happen. The Tax Resolvers is expensive. The money that I spent for them I could have used to put down in my taxes. It was a learning experience with them, that’s for sure, but it was pretty good.

The Tax Resolvers response

We negotiated for you a hardship status requiring ZERO payments on your past due tax to the IRS. If you remain in this status you will end up paying back nothing and the debt will expire. As far as the IRS holding future refunds, with proper planning this can be avoided and you can keep that money in your pocket instead of allowing the IRS to borrow it from you interest free and apply it to any old balances. Call us and we'd be happy to analyze a pay stub to see if you should adjust your withholding amounts.

The Tax Resolvers Company Information