4.66/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Pacific Debt was founded in order to address the growing tide of consumer debt in America. Today, Pacific Debt is a leader in the debt settlement field. The company settles millions of dollars in consumer debt each month, while maintaining the original vision of a consumer friendly experience. Above all, the biggest difference between Pacific Debt and many of its competitors, is the personal level of service the consumer receives throughout the process. From enrollment to client care and account management, Pacific Debt cares about their customers and their satisfaction.

Pacific Debt can service the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, District of Columbia, Florida, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Texas, Utah and Virginia.

View More View More

Pacific Debt Inc Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

Everything’s been super simple with the Pacific Debt process. The debt personal account manager has been informative and answered all my questions. I'm just starting and I feel it’s gonna work out really well. Everything’s perfect and I couldn’t ask for more.

Original review: July 30, 2019

I shopped around and liked the Pacific Debt's approach. I read quite a bit and I was informed about how they commission and how they work so I was a bit more prepared to negotiate a better deal. I had a friend that actually went through the process so that helped me as well and made up my mind that I wanted to do it. The cost is fair and I really like how they have handled the process overall. They have been on top of it and calling me, and it's been good. It's a tough decision to make given the consequences but it has been making up for the lapse.

Original review: July 2, 2019

I ran into financial difficulties and I needed to try and get myself cleared out. I had to eliminate debts because I couldn’t pay them. I checked out Pacific Debt after I talked with them and they were rated pretty high. I know there are a lot of companies out there now but they seemed to be about as good as anybody. So, I went with them and my experience has been great so far. I got into a debt resolution program on my credit cards and they had it figured out for almost a complete four-year program. I enrolled approximately four months ago and right now, they're waiting. It’ll be about another month then they’ll start talking with the credit card companies and making arrangements. The reps I’ve dealt with have been good and they’ve answered all the questions I've asked. And they contact me a minimum of once a month.

Pacific Debt Inc response

Thank you so much for sharing your experience thus far. We look forward to assisting you through this process and will be in touch with you each step of the way.

Original review: June 22, 2019

Due to medical problems, I enrolled with Pacific Debt. I did that over the phone and it was pretty easy. Their customer service was professional and they were very good to me. I got a hold of them easily. They set me up on a good payment plan. It was straightforward and I understood it on the first go around. But I had to stop with the program for personal reasons.

Original review: June 21, 2019

From my first contact with Julia I felt very confident I was in good hands. She is aggressive in a good way, compassionate, a good listener and most importantly, reassuring. She contacts regularly & I always feel better after speaking with her.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pacific Debt Inc?

Original review: June 20, 2019

Everyone I spoke with was compassionate, supportive and responded to all my questions and concerns in a timely manner. Julia was extremely informative and competent! I had no negative issues with Pacific Debt Inc. I do not regret having made the call to this organization.

Original review: June 18, 2019

Pacific Debt is doing the consolidation for the credit card debts I had. I started it in January so I’m like six months into it already and I haven't seen any progress. Also, I wish the payments were a little bit lower because I am having another child soon and it’s really hard.

Pacific Debt Inc response

Thank you so much for your review. In reviewing your file, it appears we are very close to securing your first settlement. Hang in there, you will begin seeing progress very soon. One thing we always try and do is make sure we are settling the right account at the right time, so in some cases we may pass on an early settlement opportunity in order to secure a settlement on a larger or more difficult account.

Original review: May 8, 2019

Julia ** it has been very supporting, calling me all the time, explaining the process, asking me for statements, making feel at ease. I cant wait to see my debt clear. Thank you so much Julia and Pacific Debt. Am looking forward to work with my account manager Josh.

Original review: April 17, 2019

Julia has been so helpful! She has explained the process so well and has been very patient with all my questions. She has made the decision to enroll in debt negotiations one I will not regret! She's a great asset to your team!

Original review: April 16, 2019

This past months would have been bad and very stressful, but for me they have been great! I found Julia, or Julia found me and she had helped me in every step of the way with getting started and understanding all that it is with Pacific Debt. I was really nervous at the beginning with a lot of questions and she just help me understand the process while making me feel at ease with everything. I found not only a consultant, but a friend in Julia, I'm going to miss her calls for sure. She's awesome at was she does and I hope she continues to help more like myself. Keep on the great work Julia!!

Pacific Debt Inc Company Information