2. Finance
  3. Debt Settlement
Accredited Partner

Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.62/5

Pacific Debt was founded in order to address the growing tide of consumer debt in America. Today, Pacific Debt is a leader in the debt settlement field. The company settles millions of dollars in consumer debt each month, while maintaining the original vision of a consumer friendly experience. Above all, the biggest difference between Pacific Debt and many of its competitors, is the personal level of service the consumer receives throughout the process. From enrollment to client care and account management, Pacific Debt cares about their customers and their satisfaction.

Pacific Debt can service the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, District of Columbia, Florida, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Texas, Utah and Virginia.

Pacific Debt Inc Get Started

Pacific Debt Inc Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pacific Debt Inc?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pacific Debt Inc?

Original review: June 7, 2019

I did some research online and Pacific Debt was the highest rated. Other people who has worked with them seemed satisfied and Pacific Debt’s methods of handling the accounts and everything was straightforward. I had a couple of credit cards that I was looking to refinance because they were too high as well as my credit percentage. So, they consolidated it into one account and helped me get a lower payment to get rid of all of it. I was told what I owed and how they were bound to a certain level, given negotiations with the bank. I had a set credit amount that I pay every month but the said amount of what I would be paying went up. They said that I had to pay a little bit more because I would have to pay a monthly fee of my credit card at a time. It made sense but I was never told about this in the beginning.

The personal account manager was quick to respond and very up-to-date on emails. Usually, they would respond the same day. The consultant had a way of making sure I knew everything that was going on and what I was getting into, and prepared for working with them. If I had any questions, their reps would either call me directly or email me whenever I preferred and they would explain it usually in a very modern way. You don't have to understand banking or credit too much to understand the way that they are handling things. The customer support was great and they were attentive. Even if my guy was not available, somebody else would reach out to me. Working with Pacific Debt made things a lot more stress-free.

Pacific Debt Inc response

Thank you so much for sharing your experience in our program. I see your account is assigned to our Client Care team currently and you are in great hands. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all and continue to send in those creditor statements as you received them.

Original review: May 8, 2019

Julia ** it has been very supporting, calling me all the time, explaining the process, asking me for statements, making feel at ease. I cant wait to see my debt clear. Thank you so much Julia and Pacific Debt. Am looking forward to work with my account manager Josh.

Original review: April 17, 2019

Julia has been so helpful! She has explained the process so well and has been very patient with all my questions. She has made the decision to enroll in debt negotiations one I will not regret! She's a great asset to your team!

Original review: April 16, 2019

This past months would have been bad and very stressful, but for me they have been great! I found Julia, or Julia found me and she had helped me in every step of the way with getting started and understanding all that it is with Pacific Debt. I was really nervous at the beginning with a lot of questions and she just help me understand the process while making me feel at ease with everything. I found not only a consultant, but a friend in Julia, I'm going to miss her calls for sure. She's awesome at was she does and I hope she continues to help more like myself. Keep on the great work Julia!!

Original review: April 5, 2019

Julia has been exemplary in managing my account. Leading and guiding me through the unchartered waters of restructuring my financial life. Not only does Julia hold your hand in the process, she empowers you to be proactive for the ultimate positive outcome! Kudos to Pacific Debt for realizing “Julia is indeed a special gem”!!!

Original review: April 3, 2019

I first talked to Julia when we started the program almost a year ago. I went to her with my fears, insecurities and uncertainty about the program. Our lives have been in a complete spiral after losing my job of 13 years, and two major surgeries. We were drowning in debt (a position we had not experienced). She has walked me off the ledge more than once. Most recently, (yesterday) I was frustrated and mad and concerned and even though she is not my account manager she once again eased my fears and concerns. In my humble little opinion, she is a rock star, She not only does her job amazingly well, she actually cares about her subjects. I would have gone insane by now if not for her, Thank you Julia for always being willing to help me even though I'm not yours to take care of. I really appreciate her.

Original review: March 23, 2019

Julia was very supportive of me through all this. She always responded promptly and was very helpful. I received numerous emails, texts, and phone calls keeping me advised as to what was going on so I never had any questions or concerns through this difficult time.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

Josh ** was our account manager. Our family much appreciates the future Pacific debt has helped us to secure for us from here on. We can’t thank you enough for helping us to dig ourselves out of something that seemed impossible not that long ago. We praise you all and we are thankful for everything you have done for us! You have given us a new beginning!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

We were with DebtWave and they suggested Pacific Debt to us. We then chose Pacific Debt because of the recommendation. Their enrolment process was easy and we're just getting into the program. The reps were really friendly. They helped me out through the whole thing. In terms of the payment plan, they were good with working with me on it. Though I’m still at the verge of I don’t know what I should do, my experience has been good so far.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

Pacific Debt always was responsive and treated me with utmost respect. I was able to cut my debt load by 40% and completed the program in half the anticipated time. I will never have to use their service again but would recommend them to anyone.

Pacific Debt Inc Company Information