4.65/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Pacific Debt was founded in order to address the growing tide of consumer debt in America. Today, Pacific Debt is a leader in the debt settlement field. The company settles millions of dollars in consumer debt each month, while maintaining the original vision of a consumer friendly experience. Above all, the biggest difference between Pacific Debt and many of its competitors, is the personal level of service the consumer receives throughout the process. From enrollment to client care and account management, Pacific Debt cares about their customers and their satisfaction.

Pacific Debt can service the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, District of Columbia, Florida, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Texas, Utah and Virginia.

View More View More

Pacific Debt Inc Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: April 5, 2019

Julia has been exemplary in managing my account. Leading and guiding me through the unchartered waters of restructuring my financial life. Not only does Julia hold your hand in the process, she empowers you to be proactive for the ultimate positive outcome! Kudos to Pacific Debt for realizing “Julia is indeed a special gem”!!!

Original review: April 3, 2019

I first talked to Julia when we started the program almost a year ago. I went to her with my fears, insecurities and uncertainty about the program. Our lives have been in a complete spiral after losing my job of 13 years, and two major surgeries. We were drowning in debt (a position we had not experienced). She has walked me off the ledge more than once. Most recently, (yesterday) I was frustrated and mad and concerned and even though she is not my account manager she once again eased my fears and concerns. In my humble little opinion, she is a rock star, She not only does her job amazingly well, she actually cares about her subjects. I would have gone insane by now if not for her, Thank you Julia for always being willing to help me even though I'm not yours to take care of. I really appreciate her.

Original review: March 23, 2019

Julia was very supportive of me through all this. She always responded promptly and was very helpful. I received numerous emails, texts, and phone calls keeping me advised as to what was going on so I never had any questions or concerns through this difficult time.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

Josh ** was our account manager. Our family much appreciates the future Pacific debt has helped us to secure for us from here on. We can’t thank you enough for helping us to dig ourselves out of something that seemed impossible not that long ago. We praise you all and we are thankful for everything you have done for us! You have given us a new beginning!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

We were with DebtWave and they suggested Pacific Debt to us. We then chose Pacific Debt because of the recommendation. Their enrolment process was easy and we're just getting into the program. The reps were really friendly. They helped me out through the whole thing. In terms of the payment plan, they were good with working with me on it. Though I’m still at the verge of I don’t know what I should do, my experience has been good so far.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pacific Debt Inc?

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

Pacific Debt always was responsive and treated me with utmost respect. I was able to cut my debt load by 40% and completed the program in half the anticipated time. I will never have to use their service again but would recommend them to anyone.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

I was with DebtWave and I told them I wanted to pay the money off at a smaller amount. They were not able to do that for me, so they suggested Pacific Debt and I went with the suggestion. The enrollment process was typical and the account managers were very professional. Although nothing has been settled yet, I'm paying less money each month. Pacific Debt gets a share of around $25 a month and when you add that up for three years, that’s a nice little amount. Nonetheless, there has definitely been less stress since working with them.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

Pacific Debt had really great reviews when I looked them up online and my friend said that they really helped her. I just got started with their program. They're very detailed, easy to talk to and are really there to help. They explained to me the way everything would run. They're gonna pay off my debt, and I'm gonna be paying them a certain amount every month of taking care of it in the long run. Also, they call me every now and then to check up on me and they're always on top of things whether through the phone or email. Everything that they're doing is ace.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

I was interested in debt consolidation and I researched some of the top debt consolidation companies on the internet and in the country. Pacific Debt appeared to have a good reputation and rating, so I called them and started the process. I was also in the process of trying to get a refi, thereby not needing the debt consolidation so I'm still working on that with the refi company and I am on hold right now for at least a month with Pacific.

I have one complaint with Pacific, and that was when I started getting the feeling like they had moved forward with my account without my full consent. But apparently, that wasn’t necessarily the case. They made no draws so they did the hold that I asked them to do, but it was misleading because the emails made it look like everything was. One of their girls I worked with was a little bit short with me, but we've got it resolved. And everyone else has been fine.

It's so easy to just take people’s words for everything nowadays because of the amount of paperwork that gets thrown at you in these situations. The fine print is a lot, and I felt like I was pushed to just go ahead and sign it and send it over. I've seen times where it's really good to at least glance over things. We have to be careful. There's a lot of corruption out there.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

I wanted more monthly payments or get rid of debt faster and when I searched online, Pacific Debt was the most top-rated by other customers. I didn’t end up enrolling in the service. That program wasn’t for me at the time. But they offered a lot of information regarding the services. The only thing that was hard on me was the hours they were available. I work and I get off at 5:30. So when they would give me a call during the day, I couldn't take their call. Then when I would try to give them a call, their offices were closed. It would be nice if they had longer hours or later hours to talk to someone. Otherwise, they were pretty much straightforward and I felt comfortable.

Pacific Debt Inc Company Information