toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Pacific Debt Inc

Thank you so much for your feedback on the level of service you have received from Josh, your Account Manager. We agree that he is a tremendous asset to the company! In fact, all Pacific Debt clients receive the benefit of a personal Account Manager once we reach the negotiations phase of the program. This personal level of service allows us to separate ourselves from many of our competitors, who rely on large customer service call centers and negotiators who rarely communicate with their clients.

Be sure to ask Josh about the Pacific Debt referral program, we pay $100 per referral that enrolls once the third program payment is made.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2016

Experience was excellent. Josh ** was excellent. Would recommend to friends. Was kept up to date frequently and was able to contact PDI quickly. I would recommend PDI to others with similar circumstances I had. There is nothing more to say.

Shonna has been a godsend to me. When I was feeling the most hopeless about my financial situation, Shonna showed me there was a light at the end of the tunnel and it wasn't a train! Although I was apprehensive when the process was first starting, she was honest, answered all my questions, and addressed my concerns. My comfort level increased exponentially, and I can say this has been a great decision. Shonna continues to work with me when I need some flexibility. Her continued support is much appreciated. She needs to be picked as the winner of your contest!!! :-)

PDI has been honest from the start of my program. The program took about 180 days before I started seeing results. All the people worked hard to help me achieve my goal of being debt free. I would recommend this company to my friends. Great job PDI!

Shonna ** has helped me with my debts by negotiating realistic payoffs. She has been extremely helpful to me, explaining everything as we went along that long path to pay off debts, and is very kind and understanding. I would definitely recommend both Shonna and PDI to anyone who needs financial guidance to pay off their debts. I was always kept informed, always treated with respect and kindness. I was scared when I first started with PDI but Shonna eliminated all my fears. PDI has a gem with her as their employee.

Steven has been very helpful and patient. I say patient because I am in TX and cannot have private conversations at work so between my work hours and the time difference he had to wait on me. I am quite frustrated this morning. This has nothing to do with Steven. My cell is listed as the primary contact but someone called my home number this morning and spoke with my aged father who was not, but is now, aware of my situation. I called and had my home phone number removed from my file. I anticipate a healthy relationship. Thanks.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pacific Debt Inc?

Kim ** has been wonderful to work with and I'm lucky she is on my team! She has made this process much less painful than I anticipated. I look forward to more resolutions and highly recommend Pacific Debt. Thanks Kim!

Unfailingly personal yet entirely professional, Kimberly **, of Pacific Debt, is everything one could wish in a representative who interfaces with institutions/organizations on behalf of clients. The work of Pacific Debt is serious and important. It could not be in better hands. Ms ** is prompt and thorough, communicating efficiently whenever one-to-one contact is necessary, whether in print or over the phone. Her concern with, and command of, every transaction are a source of confidence and trust on my part, and I confidently assume that she provides the same level of support for all of her clients. Pacific Debt is excellent at resolving problems, and Ms ** is a key component of that excellence. Both her employer and her clients can have absolute confidence in her skills, and both should consider themselves fortunate for their dependence on such a reliable and effective representative.

Eric was very knowledgeable and very helpful. He took the extra time to explain and answer the questions that I had. He was extremely polite. Eric is one that will put you at ease immediately. He explained all the documents and answered any question that I had with each document. He gave me his extension in case I had questions further in the process and said I could contact with any questions I might have at a later date.

Brian was really helpful. He called and kept me updated on all the accounts. It was a pleasure to work with him. He was very thoughtful helping me with the computer. I am very satisfied with your company and the results that were achieved. I would recommend you to anyone.

Pacific Debt Inc. and Account Manager Josh ** played such an important role in helping me with debt consolidation. During the process, they were always available for consultation and played the intermediary role between myself and the creditor with ease and skill. As long as I made the required monthly payment, I had peace of mind. Thanks to them, I finished the program and am debt free.

Mr. ** has provided me with fast, efficient, and prompt service. I would highly recommend his services to anyone who I know is in trouble. I have three more accounts left and can only hope he can handle these as quickly and with the same agreeable ending. Thank you Armando.

Pacific Debt has helped me to get my financial act together and get some severe debt negotiated down and paid off. The professionalism and kindness I was shown was tremendous, and very much appreciated. This kind of service is very necessary in these hard times, when people get backed into a corner and have no way out. Thank you.

Very good experience. Steven made the process very easy and helped put my mind at ease. I am glad I was able to find this service and feel confident that it will help me get back on my feet again. He took the time to go thru everything with me and made sure I understood the whole process. It's nice to see that he takes ownership of his clients.

A positive and comforting experience during a difficult time. Pacific Debt will make your life easier. I can't stress enough how professional they are, how much they care about you and how much they are willing to protect your interest.

I have been in the program for about 6 months or more. Shonna **, my account manager right now has made settlements with 3 out of four of my credit card companies. I would recommend this company to anyone needing help becoming debt free from credit card companies. I was skeptical at first like most would be, but I did look up reviews and tried to pick the one company that is not a scam as so many are. Believe me they are the real thing. Yes you still pay monthly to this company but then they use that money towards paying them off once a settlement is reached. Usually a lot less than what would have been owed. I am so grateful to be on my way to becoming debt free within another year or so.

Pacific Debt Inc

Thanks for your feedback Hector. We know that many clients experience a bit of anxiety when first enrolling, but rest assured we will do everything we can to ensure your journey is a successful one. Our Client Care team will be reaching out to you in the coming days to welcome you to the program.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2016

I was not to sure about signing up because of the personal information I had to provide. Rian did a great job on keeping me on track and setting me up with a comfortable payment arrangement. He was very direct and knowledgeable about the process.

I had a great experience going through this process. Everything was clearly explained and well defined. The process was very simple to complete and the staff is very helpful. I was called back with a great rate for debt consolidation and I am very grateful for this.

Pacific Debt Inc Company Profile