toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Pacific Debt Inc

Thank you so much for sharing your personal story. We know that being on a fixed income and carrying so much credit card debt can be a recipe of disaster. We're happy to hear that 8 of your 16 accounts are now in settlement and are confident the other 8 will be as well. We especially like to hear about the personal level of service and care you have received as a client. At Pacific Debt we make it our mission to put customer service at the center of everything we do and treat our clients like family.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2017

I had a serious illness and had to leave all the credit cards till my my health situation got resolved and my credit card debt got out of control. It was $3,000 a month and I was really stressed. Then I went on disability, got my teacher retirement and my monthly income was gonna be $3,330 which leaves me $300 to make car payment, buy food, and pay for my medication. It wasn't doable and I wanted to be free from the credit card debt. I contacted several companies on email and Pacific Debt was the first one that called back.

They were really quick to respond. When I contacted them, I explained that our family philosophy was we pay what we owe and they explained to me that the credit card companies also have a choice of either accepting Pacific Debt's proposal or not. I didn’t want to really file bankruptcy and take the companies to the cleaners that way. I felt better about it and I really appreciated that. I talked to several different people to see if I needed their services. They helped me know what information I would need to give them, the account numbers and how much I owe and then explained to me that after a period of time, I would go to a specific case manager. When I talked to her, she was always nice.

Also, they explained carefully what would happen and how they work. They told me how to handle the calls and said the credit card companies would get aggressive for a while because I would stop paying anything for six months so I'd have to block them and not accept their calls. Then, I started getting letters that the credit card companies were gonna sue me and put me in prison which scared me. I did get sued, Discover gave me a subpoena so I contacted Pacific Debt and they assured me that I would not go to prison. They handled it, and I never had to worry about it. Every one of them was knowledgeable about my situation. If I called and said my name, they knew who I was, which I appreciated, because I know they have a bunch of clients. Also, I could always contact them and if I called and left a call in, I knew they would call me back that day within a timely manner always. For me, they've just been a lifesaver.

I'm still in the process of settling debt. I had 16 creditors when I entered and I'm down to eight now. I knew it would be not a quick process. They explained that it could take as much as three years so I'm pleased with the process of how fast it has moved because for six months, we didn't do anything at all. It's moving along fine and I'm pleased with it. I've already recommended them to a friend of mine. They have really been wonderful to work with and professional and knowledgeable about their business. I appreciate them.

Pacific Debt Inc

Thank you so much for sharing your story. Most importantly, congratulations on retiring over $23000 in credit card debt in 3 years! We are almost there, we are looking forward to sending your completion package real soon!

Original review: Feb. 10, 2017

My daughter had used Pacific Debt and had a positive experience with them so I reached out to them because I had a lot of credit card debt. I am retired, on a fixed income, and couldn’t repay the debt. My experience with Pacific Debt has also been very positive. They have someone who takes the money out on a designated day every month, and we’ve been doing that for the last three years. And in three years, I only have $2,000 out of $25,000 left in debt so I’m very impressed with that. I have an excellent team leader, Brian, who takes the time to explain everything. There have been times when they have called me and asked if I do an extra $50 a month because they can make it a great and exciting deal. I couldn’t do it and they accepted that.

Pacific Debt Inc

Thanks for the great review of our service and the kind words about your Account Manager. We understand that situations such as yours, where you are caring for a family member, can be very difficult. We do our best to handle most of the heavy lifting and get the creditor accounts resolved as quickly and painlessly as possible.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2017

My mom has got dementia, so she has no clue. I was taking on the responsibility of paying off all the debts and so I looked for somebody to go ahead and handle it, so I wouldn't be taking all those calls. I looked at the ratings on different review sites and found out that Pacific Debt was pretty good. So I contacted them. I interact with my credit advocate for at least once a month. After we both got on the same page, Josh would call me up, and give me the percentages, and give me a lowdown, and I would tell him to go for it. He'd set all that, it was really simple. I authorized payoffs and transactions while I was in the store shopping. Josh was awesome to work with.

I get an immediate response when they receive emails that I send. I had to make everything current then I stopped paying the debt because they had insurance charges and late fees. We had to get things delinquent enough in order to negotiate with them. After the negotiations and Pacific Debt's fee, I was 15% over what the original debt was. All that and I didn't have to mess with the phone calls. Pacific Debt took some pressure off of me just by dealing with it on a normal basis. They're a great company, and it's an excellent service to use by anybody who is beyond debt. They're very professional and it was a pleasant experience working with them.

Pacific Debt Inc

Thanks so much for your nice review. We speak to a lot of people such as yourself that are experiencing financial hardship, such as Divorce, Medical Reasons, Job loss, etc. We do our best to be compassionate, kind and understanding of your situation -- with the ultimate goal to have you debt free as soon as possible. Our Account Managers deliver a personal level of service that most services don't offer and we are glad that your experience has been "painless and simple".

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

I was going through a divorce, wound up with a ton of debt and I didn't know how to get out of it. I went on Google, read a few reviews and then I contacted Pacific Debt. The part on their website where people set up their accounts and stuff is very easy to understand. The people at Pacific Debt were easy to get in contact with. Their customer relation is really good. They didn't try to talk over my head and they're very patient. They made the whole process very painless and simple to understand.

I talked to Josh. He calls me if I needed to approve something and once a month, he updates me on what's going on. I only had to call him twice. In fact, I left a message because I called at weird hours, and he got right back with me. There have been a few months where Josh was trying to get a hold of me. He wanted to update me, and I told him, "I'll talk to you next month. I'm just not in the mood this month." He was super understanding and caring. Every month something changes and there was a lot of monotonous conversation but he likes to keep in touch with me.

Pacific Debt Inc

Thank you so much for your feedback on the level of service you have received from Josh, your Account Manager. We agree that he is a tremendous asset to the company! In fact, all Pacific Debt clients receive the benefit of a personal Account Manager once we reach the negotiations phase of the program. This personal level of service allows us to separate ourselves from many of our competitors, who rely on large customer service call centers and negotiators who rarely communicate with their clients.

Be sure to ask Josh about the Pacific Debt referral program, we pay $100 per referral that enrolls once the third program payment is made.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2016

Experience was excellent. Josh ** was excellent. Would recommend to friends. Was kept up to date frequently and was able to contact PDI quickly. I would recommend PDI to others with similar circumstances I had. There is nothing more to say.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was really pleased with my experience with Pacific Debt's team. They were extremely patient with me and had to repeat what was the plan and what I needed to do to make this successful. I had three crises since I started and I go to the library to use their wi-fi. I had a death in my immediate family and I'd cry on the phone and they were very kind to me.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I love the fact that you guys are in constant contact with me... keeping me up on things concerning my account... not to mention the great reviews I read. This experience has given me peace of mind. The customer service is great too. It's a little hard for me right now but better than it was. I will be glad when my creditors are paid off and I can have a better budget to work with. It's like light at the end of my tunnel.

A couple of years ago, I was in debt so I did a little bit of research and sought Pacific Debt’s services. A while back, I had a problem with a Pacific person that was out of the office, but other than that, they’re really easy to get a hold of. Their account managers keep up with what’s going on and periodically, I hear from them and I can call them at any time. I’m still working on resolving some of my debts yet I’ve had some good results already. Overall, I’m pretty satisfied with Pacific but I wouldn’t try to persuade anybody else to do what I’m doing.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I am basically pretty new with Pacific Debt, but my experience so far is that the people are very knowledgeable. They have answered any questions very politely and professionally. I have not had any negative experiences with any of the staff.

I am early into the program, and thus far everyone has been responsive to my questions and supportive. I would suggest that perhaps the primary form of communication could be through emails, as I have stopped answering my phone. A kind group working in the organization, many thanks.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pacific Debt Inc?

I have only been in the program for 2 months. The first person I spoke with was Nicholas. He was very understanding and very helpful. The lady I'm talking to now is Heather. She is great. Calls me right back. Explains everything and is so helpful during this stressful time. I would recommend Pacific to anyone. Thank you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It was a difficult decision to contact Pacific Debt. I felt terribly embarrassed to be in difficult situation with my creditors. The customer service representative immediately put me at ease and he was in no way judgmental. The explanation of the process was clear. If I had difficulty understanding the staff was extremely patient with me. I like that customer service takes the initiative to check in with me periodically. I feel I have found the correct path for me to clear my debt.

I researched about Pacific Debt online and they seemed like they were the best fit for me. I got their debt consolidation service and their program helped cut my debt, and make my monthly payments smaller and very manageable for my budget. They're all great people and my personal account manager was very friendly and answered all questions that I had. Now all my debts are settled and I'm just paying Pacific Debt. They gave me excellent service and helped my financial status greatly. I've also told a couple of friends that were going through some financial troubles about them and to check them out. It was an amazing experience and I loved it.

I am $25,000 in debt and I worked so hard and it seems like everything I make goes to paying the debt and I’m getting nowhere paying it off. And so, I have stayed current. My credit score is at 700 and I just don’t see light at the end of the tunnel. If I can’t pay it in lower terms then it seems to me that I could spend my whole life trying. I’m living from paycheck to paycheck and stretching myself out so thin and the stress has just gotten to be too much.

I had received a notice in the mail from another company and what their rep had to say sounded too good to be true but it intrigued me. Therefore, I went online and did some research but the company ended up not having such great reviews. There were a couple of catches to their program and I wasn’t willing to take that risk. If I were to give up a 700 credit score, I wanted a more reputable company. I had also thought about bankruptcy but I have to pay taxes on that debt and I have to do it right away and that’s not something I can afford right now. Then, I also have to pay the lawyer fees and that would not get me where I wanted to go.

I found that Pacific Debt worked in this area and that they had really good ratings. It appeared that they were a reputable and successful company and that they had good reviews. So, I decided to go with them and help me get out of debt within three years and build my credit score back up again. I have just begun with them a month ago and right now, I’m still current with my payments and with that, I may start getting calls from the credit card companies shortly. So far, it’s a good program and they’ve been really nice to me and hopefully, it works. That’s what I’m hoping for.

The account manager called me. She was thorough, very sweet, and very good at what she does. She seemed sincere and I thought it was a good choice for me. She made it feel comfortable. She had all the information I needed and she took her time to go through everything with me. We talked about the fact that I’m supposed to not inform these credit card companies that I’m doing this. She told me that they take one company at a time and they’re starting with Discover card and that they would take $515 in automatic payments out of my bank account on a monthly basis, same day every month. Rather than paying $700 a month in interest fees without getting anywhere, it sounded like it might be doable.

Then, they would put it all in an escrow account that would build up and when they had enough to settle, they would then settle with that one company and then move on to the next card. They would build up another escrow account and then settle with the next company and so forth. I’m worried though about not being able to have a credit card to rent a car and so forth while this is in the process. I’m going to be strictly cash and not having that backup there is scary for me, but it’s the right thing to do, to settle with these companies and pay them off. If it works, it would be absolutely awesome. Seeing myself out of debt in three years as opposed to 25 is just amazing.

I was going through a divorce and had a lot of bills that were brought on our lap. I went with another company but they weren’t able to handle some of my accounts. The other company sent me the money I put in the accounts and Pacific Debt took care of the rest. They helped me in paying off my debt at a lower price and closing out the account. Jonathan set up an account and was able to consolidate the rest of my accounts for payment. Then Josh came on board and treated me as family. He was very receptive, responsive, easy to communicate with, and was eager to help. He was easy to get in touch with and able to update me on the status of my account and just letting me know he's there and he's working every day to make sure I close all of my accounts up.

Pacific Debt has been able to reduce a lot of my debt of at least 20 to 40 percent. They worked it out by my side and came up with considering my situation. In cases where I'm unable to make a payment, they allowed me to take a payment to make sure that it would be okay. Right now, I'm in the process of paying off the agreed to amount. Pacific Debt has been great. They settle my account plus, I have stopped receiving phone calls. I really appreciate it. They were really good and they take care and help to pay the debt. If you want to have stuff alleviated, Pacific Debt would be able to answer that.

I was getting over my head and had to seek help from Pacific Debt with my credit card debt. I checked out their website and it seemed legitimate, which was my biggest concern. Also, there were reviews from previous customers that seemed pretty solid. They put me with a manager and they’re helping me cut down my credit card debt by talking with the companies and negotiating a lower amount. They drew me a solid payment plan for months.

In the beginning, I had to get proof of income and, for a little while, my money accrued. I dealt with their customer service for three months then I got assigned a case manager. And she’s been in direct contact with me, letting me know when she’s reaching negotiation with certain companies. I’m comfortable working with her. Pacific’s account managers actually seem to care. I feel like I can call at any time and they’ll get back to me. And they empathize with my situation, not making me feel guilty for getting in the situation I’m in.

In the initial application, they walked me through a really extensive budget analysis and then talked to me about what I could afford because that was one of their biggest things. They didn’t want the payment plan to stress me out. They wanted it to help me. They also wanted me to maximize what I’m contributing every month. So we started with an initial contract of what seemed reasonable at that time. Around six months in, I had to lower my payment ‘cause I work a commission-based job. They worked with me on that and drew up another payment plan right away. We were able to lower it temporarily.

They also walked me through every line of the contract, so I didn’t feel like I missed anything or what they were taking out of it. I was willing to work their payment just to have someone who knows what they’re doing. I’m really glad that I entered into the program. I projected to have two more years but it’s pretty much worth any payment and any percentage that’s going to come out of it to have someone help me with a plan. It’s been a weight off my shoulders ‘cause I know I have to just pay that. I have someone I can talk to if things get tough. Pacific Debt’s a great company. They’re professional, attentive and effective. If I ever know anyone that was in the situation, I would totally recommend them.

My debt was skyrocketing out of control, then I saw Pacific Debt on Facebook and they were advertising a debt control program. I checked them out and everybody seemed to give them high ratings, so I went with them and gave them a call. I am in their debt relief program through settlement. I only had one interaction with the personal account manager on the phone and it was fine. I like how the people from Pacific Debt were courteous. Also, if I have any questions and I call them, they're very prompt. They're very knowledgeable, too, because I had to call them to ask about the statements or just to make sure I understand them correctly and I have all the paperwork such as the affidavits that needed to be signed and the two powers of attorneys. They’ve been helpful in the process to make sure all those were properly set up.

At first Pacific Debt wanted me to pay $500 a month and I said I don’t have that. So, they came up with a plan that I could afford. I send in my payment every month and Pacific Debt takes out $300 a month and puts it into an escrow account. I've been with the program for about five months, so they haven’t resolved any accounts yet. They said it will take six months before the account starts getting settled. So, I'm hoping that works out hopefully in August and be debt-free in 48 months. I could also opt out anytime and I could have more money in the escrow and come back if I choose to opt out of the program.

Pacific Debt is doing good so far and when I submit the statements every month, I get an email back saying they’ve received my payment and they’d post it to my account. Then I can log in to Pacific Debt and I can see how much money I have in the escrow account. That process is easy. They also call once a month to check on me and see how I'm liking the program. Overall, I had a very good experience with them.

I had quite a bit of credit card debts and I wasn’t getting anywhere paying these off on my own. I also had several moves that didn’t help my income flow. I talked to a debt settlement company and then I did some research online and saw that Pacific Debt had a better rate than the other company that I was considering. I've been with Pacific Debt for seven months now and they're helping me pay off my credit card debts and get my credit rating straightened out.

The initial person I talked to at Pacific Debt was really great. He walked me through the program and got me set up. I was afraid because I'm by myself now and I felt like I was a failure, and he helped me through that. He showed me how much I owe and what the program was about. He also told me how much monthly my payment would be and I agreed to this since it would work with my budget. Also, the woman who does the negotiating has been great too.

The credit card companies turn the debts over to collection agencies that harass me and I don’t like that. But because of Pacific Debt, I don’t have to deal individually with the four credit card companies and their collectors. I can just not answer the phone and know that I'm doing something through Pacific Debt to take care of the matter. I pay a specific amount every month to Pacific Debt and they negotiate the debts that I owe to the four credit card companies. We've got one debt out of the way already so I can relax.

Besides the credit rating that I have right now, Pacific Debt's impact on me has also been positive because they freed up about $250 every month that I don’t have to send. In the meantime, I've gotten a job. It's a low-paying job, but I still have more money coming in. So, I'm on some solid financial footing right now and able to make all my bills. I'm actually hoping to start being able to put money into savings this month. Then I can build this up and be able to give Pacific Debt some funds, and get some of these cards out of the way. The sooner I can get those cards taken care of, the sooner my credit rating will go back up, and then I'll be able to move on with my life.

My only complaint is that they asked if I had extra cash lying around that I could send as that would give them the ability to pay off my debts sooner. But I don’t have more money and that’s why I'm in the situation that I'm in, so that was frustrating. Other than that, the quality of their service has been awesome and excellent. Overall, I've been very pleased with Pacific Debt and I would recommend them to anybody. They walked me through the process step-by-step and they've been very caring and understanding. Their debt settlement program definitely paid my four bills down by half. I am still scared and feel like a failure because I've let those four companies down by not being able to pay back what I borrowed from them. But I'll be a lot more careful in the future. The experience comes in like a diet and I'm going to gain the weight back if I don’t get what I'm doing right and if I don’t stay on my program.

I found Pacific Debt on the internet and went with them as they were rated on a website as one of the top companies to get consolidation. I had bills that I wanted to consolidate and pay just one payment, and Pacific Debt said they could do that for me. I talked to them over the phone and faxed copies of my bills to them, then they told me what I would be able to pay a month, and sent me something to sign.

The only problem was I misunderstood and thought that they were going to be paying my debtors off. I pay them one amount, and they pay each of my debtors a certain amount at a lower percentage. I totally did not understand that what they were doing was keep my money and let all my debts go for six months so that they could deal with the creditors and get my payments lower, or the amount that I owed lower, so it screwed up my credit. And when I realized what was happening I asked if they were paying my bills because I was getting messages from my creditors. They said they weren't and that they save the money and then pay it off after six months. They said that the reason they do that is because I was six months in arrear, and they wanted to deal it with me and settle for less because they'd rather get something than nothing. They didn't say it that way but that's what it is.

I said I didn't understand that when I initially talked to them, that my credit had turned to 500, and that I was screwed. So I asked them to just send me my money back. They were taking $10 with my payment to them every month for six months. I got $1,400 back, but not the $10 a month that they kept for their processing fee. My credit now is totally destroyed. They told me my credit's going to go down just a little bit at first, but "little bit" doesn't even qualify. My credit was 700 or 800 before, and now it's 500, and that's a lot. The service was fine as far as speaking with the people. I just didn't understand what I was getting into.

My ex-husband and I had done a debt consolidation years ago, when he was out on the road in a big rig and was using credit cards to pay for his fuel and not getting paid by the company he was working for. He ended up with all this debt and when he got a consolidation loan, they took all our credit cards, worked with each company, got the percentage down, and we paid the whole amount off, but we only paid a certain amount a month until it was all paid off. So we paid our total amount that we owed, which I would've wanted to do, and that's what I was thinking I was doing. But we only had one payment a month and it was something that we could do.

The experience, itself, as far as the people I worked with, was great. But as far as my understanding of what I wanted and what I got were two different things, and it bugged me that I didn't get the correct understanding of it. Also, when I was asking for my money back, I told them about the consolidation debt that my ex-husband and I had before, and they said they have that program. I asked why they didn't offer it to me, and they said it's a little bit more a month. I said I didn't care and that I would've preferred to be able to pay everything off and not have my credit go under the cut. They should've explained all the programs to me so that I could have had a choice, but they just explained this one program and I thought it was the one that I wanted. They didn't give me the other choice which is what I would've picked. I am disappointed as I didn't get what I wanted and ended up with my credit score going way down below what I expected.

We have been in the program for 18 months, and so far the program is working as advertised. We began the program with nine accounts and already have reached settlement agreements with five of them. We have left everything in the hands of our account specialist and she is doing a fabulous job of settling our debt for a fraction of what was owed.

We started out with another company to help us resolve our financial concerns and we were so dissatisfied with them so I went browsing through the internet and saw that Pacific Debt was one of the top rated. We needed to get everything all together and pay in one lump sum so we took advantage of the consolidation program. We talked to a guy named Neff and he was so nice to us. We went through the enrollment process and it was all online. Then we always heard from him on the phone. And then after that the personnel who’s collecting our money was very nice. The personal account manager also answered all my questions right away and was very helpful.

We've been in the program for a month and a half and I know the progress we’ve made just by calling them. We’ve had one month taken out into escrow. It worked well with our budget. Everything was appropriate to our monthly income. Everything was fantastic except I’m still waiting for all the paperwork to come in the mail. They will send me a generated paper copy as I’ve had trouble with my email. Pacific Debt has taken the burden off of our shoulders. And they were considerate of how I was feeling at the time when I called them. It’s just been wonderful.

I was concerned about not being able to pay my bills so a couple of months ago, I decided to get help from Pacific Debt. The guy that I talked to made it easy and had a payment I could do. He also sent me everything right away so I could look at it, even while we were on the phone. Pacific Debt is going to negotiate with my creditor and setup my escrow and so far, their rates seem fair. Their customer support team is very good also. They are available whenever I’ve called or had a question. Pacific seems to know their stuff and that’s good. If you’re drowning, get some relief.

The interest rates for my credit card were so high so I did a lot of research online for debt services. I then found that Pacific Debt Services has a Better Business Bureau approval. Also, their Google profile is very good and there wasn’t anything negative about them at all so I decided to go with them. I pay monthly into an escrow account and when a certain amount is reached, they negotiate with the creditors and pay them off. They said paying our debt could take three years, which is a lot better than the rest of my life. I knew that it was going to cost, but the investments that I’m making into what they’re doing for us is worth it. If I got to pay for it so other people can have it to stay in business, it’s something that I’m willing to pay for. They should be advertised more because there are so many people that are slaves to the credit card company.

We were paying 28% and just barely making the monthly minimum payments enough to not get harassed. We made some bad decisions but this is like old England debtor’s prison. If the interest rates are lower on the credit card, then we could not have gone this route. I feel almost dishonest doing it this way because I’m not paying what I owe. But they’ve made it so that I can’t pay what I owed.

When we were setting it up, my wife and I took 45 minutes on the phone. They asked us a series of questions about our monthly expenses. We cut everything that we could and live according to our means. We’re on a group cell phone plan and we don’t have cable TV. We still got a couple of basic waivers that gave them permission to ask on our behalf.

We agreed to make the monthly payments and set up the dates which are on automatic withdrawal from our accounts. I’m doing my best to make sure there’s money in there for them to take. But I’m not too happy about that. I want to go to the site and put the money in so that I see it go. And then get the confirmation email if Pacific Debt goes away. I see it on my monthly statement but there is no proof. That’d be nice. But you got to do what you got to do. It's good that I got an email informing me about my access to my escrow account. It’s only been two months so I’m not quite that shaken that I haven’t heard from anybody but it’s on my list of calls to make this week. Otherwise, everything was great.

I was looking for some financial assistance online as I stumbled upon Pacific Debt Inc. They provided me debt relief service. They got a 24 hour rule. I had a situation that came up where I didn’t have 24 hours and they weren’t able to help me out. I get it, but kind of left me hanging. However, they got back to me at a timely manner. We've been in the program for about a year and we're happy so far. They worked with us to address our questions. We felt comfortable working with their personal account manager. The cost in relation with the quality of the service was good too. Pacific Debt helped us get a handle on our situation. They helped us through a bad situation where we didn’t think we had any help out there.

I have cancer and my husband had a heart attack. We got behind on our credit cards, and now we got medical bills which are expensive. The credit card companies were trying to sue us and we couldn't afford to pay them. I was so stressed out from all the harassment calls I was getting so I had to find somebody that would take care of them. I had used Pacific Debt before and I went with them again. They're pretty good. Josh is the one who is handling our account and he's been fantastic. I’m impressed with his service. He's settled one credit card for a lot less than what we thought it would go and he's working on the other two. He also calls me about every three weeks, making sure I don't have any concerns or questions. He keeps me up to date with everything that's going on as well so between emails and phone calls, I'm kept up to date as to everything he's doing.

The cost is high but then we had some high credit cards too. If Josh keeps settling the other two credit cards like how he did the first one, we’ll be paying a heck of a lot less than if we had to continue paying for the credit card. So that's a plus. Also, if it hadn't been for Pacific Debt and Josh, I would still be getting calls and emails from the credit card people. They're not trying to sue us or send us to collection agents, too. I'm happy with Pacific Debt.

I had a lot of bills that needed to be consolidated so I sought Pacific Debt's services. I checked their rating and looked at a couple of blogs then when I talked to the people, I liked what they had to offer. We talked on the phone to see if that was the right company for me to go with and what their terms were. They sent me a contract to fill out. I did and returned it to them. And then, they started negotiating right away with some of the collectors of the bill that I had. And they were able to settle bills pretty quickly. They would call me or text me and say, “Hey, give us a call. We have a settlement. We want to see if this is okay with you.” And then, I have the opportunity to choose whether or not I wanted the settlement. In anything I had a question on, they walked me through it. They kept me updated. And if someone was on vacation they would let me know and someone would step in. That was really good.

They worked with me on everything. There were times I can only pay a certain amount or nothing at all, I tell them about it and make arrangements for the balance in the next periods. They talked to me, told me I can change my mind any time if I don’t want to do it anymore. We have that kind of connection going. They would tell me where I was in the process. I can log online any time I want to, but I'd like to be interacting as actively talking with someone and walking you through it. A lot of people don’t necessarily like to talk to people at that point anymore. But if you want to talk to them, they're right there. They still reach out to me when they have settlements. I work midnight and a lot of those times when they wanted to talk to me, I was asleep. They weren’t mad that I didn’t want to talk to them or anything like that. They were cool. So, I appreciated that.

I have been sharing information about them with coworkers and a couple of people that live in the neighborhood and they were really able to help them out. But it wasn’t like they ask you to tell your friends about them. None of that because their work speak for themselves. Josh is my account manager and I'm now six months away from completion. Usually, I don’t like to talk to guys about money but he really took the time and walked me through it. He was really good and straightforward. He worked with me and I know that I wasn’t the best student but I do recommend them highly.

When I first signed up with Pacific Debt, they were very good and the rep who handled my account contacted me all the time. But they've changed the person handling my account and the communication stinks with this new rep. I contacted her when they paid off three big accounts because I wanted to know what's the next plan and I didn't get the answer that I should have gotten from her. Instead, she said she would text me when she had a settlement for me to agree upon. She has not been very good and I am thinking about requesting for a new account manager because of her shortness with me.

Also, it wouldn't have hurt for them to call and ask me how I was holding up with having this money taken out of my funds because it has been very stressful and straining. I'll be two years with them in six months and we're still in the midst of trying to get everything settled. Most of the account they've done an excellent job on but there’s one they did not do very good on at all. Right now, the smaller accounts should be all done so all I wanted was a courtesy of letting me know their next step. Plus I needed to get a hold of them to see about not taking the payment out next month because we're behind on taxes and we got to get our taxes paid.

Pacific Debt is helping resolve my debts with credit cards and tariffs. They're local in my area so I chose them. The program is still new to me and we’re just getting started. I spoke with them on the phone, answered questions and sent some stuff on the tablet. I'm impressed that they’re willing to help me but they want most of the stuff done with a computer and I am not technology savvy. Even now, I get emails and have absolutely no idea how to forward them or get them transmitted to Pacific Debt other than going down to their office. So I've had to make a couple of trips and I like to do stuff with mail. But working with Pacific Debt has been great so far and I’m happy with my experience. The payment amount is considerably less than what I was paying with all of the combined bills and their rep explained what I needed to pay and how the amount will be automatically withdrawn on a certain day of the month from my bank account.

I was trying to see who’d be able to help me with getting out of debt on my credit cards so I inquired and Pacific Debt gave me the best rates. Also, I read all the reviews of other people on how they felt relieved after they were done with the program. Pacific Debt told me the step by step on what to do during the process. I had to wait for about six months and accrue past due late payments on the cards. They wanted me to fax everything that I received over to them and somebody was in contact with me. After about six months, I was assigned to deal with Kim for the rest of the program. For the most part, it was pretty easy. Anything that I needed to and do, they called me, they would email and let me know if I had to find something on the computer or how to move forward.

Also, Kim was on top of everything and I felt that she is out to help me going through the struggle of trying to get everything taken care of, making all the payments and negotiating well with the credit card companies. She's also very accommodating. She tried to see which date of the month works and which one is going to be able to help me make the payments and have flexibility with my other bills that I have. I feel comfortable with Kim and she's very well with what she does. Then, if their payment needs to be changed, as long as I call a few days prior to, it’s not an issue. I felt that they want their clients to be happy with the service, feel at ease that everything is going to be negotiated and after everything is done, they’d be able to move forward. So far, it has put me at ease with all my other bills and statements and with my credits.

I talked to Pacific Debt's salespeople and they sounded honest. Then, they needed documentation which we send monthly and we were in contact pretty much weekly. They would call every couple of weeks to see if everything is okay and they negotiated on our behalf with the creditors. We just started last year and it’s going to be on for another couple of years.

They take a fee for it, but they seem like they know what they’re doing and they're responsive. Usually, I’ll send an email. They’re in California and I’m in New York. They’re three hours back there so, we knew I’d get an answer later in the day here in New York but every time I’ll send an email or call, someone will pick up the phone or answer my mail. Also, they're open and every time there's a settlement opportunity, they contact me immediately. They also have exactly the connections in the right places. There’s a monthly draft that they calculate for the payment and it’s an auto withdraw from the bank. It’s worth it for their quality of service and I’m happy we decided to go with a debt relief program.

Pacific Debt's customer reviews were outstanding so I went with them. My minimum payment was getting way too high, and the cost of their services is a lot cheaper than what my minimum payment will be on the credit card right now. I’ve only made two payments into the program and we have to wait at least six months before we see any settlements, but their reps have been very informative and good at explaining the step by step process.

I made all my payments one time and still had a low Beacon score. Pacific Debt was referred to me and I went with them for credit card consolidation. My representative has been wonderful. I liked his efficiency and follow-up time, and I felt extremely comfortable working with him. Pacific Debt's program has settled my debt and working with them has made my life simpler.

To run away from unsecured debt, Pacific Debt is negotiating a reduction of the principals. They set an amount that is being removed, that we're paying each month, and as that piles up, they're supposed to then apply it to the settlement of individual accounts. We've been paying them for four months now and we haven't seen a settlement yet. But it should begin to be resolved shortly. Also, they've been very good at explaining to me what their intent is and what our strategy is with withholding payment from the creditor. They were able to explain things in terms that I can understand.

My experience with Pacific Depot has a been positive one but still too early to tell how the process with bring about results. As I stated earlier too early to experience the result Pacific Debt claims to produce. I am optimistic that Pacific Debt will come through with their promise to rid us of debt.

Only contacted when they need something important or to touch base and see if I have any concerns or questions. The whole process was very easy and convenient. I never have to worry that my debt will be negotiated in a very professional way. A lot of the annoying calls and letters have stopped.

Pacific Debt Inc Company Profile