toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Pacific Debt Inc

Thank you so much for sharing your personal story. We know that being on a fixed income and carrying so much credit card debt can be a recipe of disaster. We're happy to hear that 8 of your 16 accounts are now in settlement and are confident the other 8 will be as well. We especially like to hear about the personal level of service and care you have received as a client. At Pacific Debt we make it our mission to put customer service at the center of everything we do and treat our clients like family.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2017

I had a serious illness and had to leave all the credit cards till my my health situation got resolved and my credit card debt got out of control. It was $3,000 a month and I was really stressed. Then I went on disability, got my teacher retirement and my monthly income was gonna be $3,330 which leaves me $300 to make car payment, buy food, and pay for my medication. It wasn't doable and I wanted to be free from the credit card debt. I contacted several companies on email and Pacific Debt was the first one that called back.

They were really quick to respond. When I contacted them, I explained that our family philosophy was we pay what we owe and they explained to me that the credit card companies also have a choice of either accepting Pacific Debt's proposal or not. I didn’t want to really file bankruptcy and take the companies to the cleaners that way. I felt better about it and I really appreciated that. I talked to several different people to see if I needed their services. They helped me know what information I would need to give them, the account numbers and how much I owe and then explained to me that after a period of time, I would go to a specific case manager. When I talked to her, she was always nice.

Also, they explained carefully what would happen and how they work. They told me how to handle the calls and said the credit card companies would get aggressive for a while because I would stop paying anything for six months so I'd have to block them and not accept their calls. Then, I started getting letters that the credit card companies were gonna sue me and put me in prison which scared me. I did get sued, Discover gave me a subpoena so I contacted Pacific Debt and they assured me that I would not go to prison. They handled it, and I never had to worry about it. Every one of them was knowledgeable about my situation. If I called and said my name, they knew who I was, which I appreciated, because I know they have a bunch of clients. Also, I could always contact them and if I called and left a call in, I knew they would call me back that day within a timely manner always. For me, they've just been a lifesaver.

I'm still in the process of settling debt. I had 16 creditors when I entered and I'm down to eight now. I knew it would be not a quick process. They explained that it could take as much as three years so I'm pleased with the process of how fast it has moved because for six months, we didn't do anything at all. It's moving along fine and I'm pleased with it. I've already recommended them to a friend of mine. They have really been wonderful to work with and professional and knowledgeable about their business. I appreciate them.

Pacific Debt Inc

Thank you so much for sharing your story. Most importantly, congratulations on retiring over $23000 in credit card debt in 3 years! We are almost there, we are looking forward to sending your completion package real soon!

Original review: Feb. 10, 2017

My daughter had used Pacific Debt and had a positive experience with them so I reached out to them because I had a lot of credit card debt. I am retired, on a fixed income, and couldn’t repay the debt. My experience with Pacific Debt has also been very positive. They have someone who takes the money out on a designated day every month, and we’ve been doing that for the last three years. And in three years, I only have $2,000 out of $25,000 left in debt so I’m very impressed with that. I have an excellent team leader, Brian, who takes the time to explain everything. There have been times when they have called me and asked if I do an extra $50 a month because they can make it a great and exciting deal. I couldn’t do it and they accepted that.

Pacific Debt Inc

Thanks for the great review of our service and the kind words about your Account Manager. We understand that situations such as yours, where you are caring for a family member, can be very difficult. We do our best to handle most of the heavy lifting and get the creditor accounts resolved as quickly and painlessly as possible.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2017

My mom has got dementia, so she has no clue. I was taking on the responsibility of paying off all the debts and so I looked for somebody to go ahead and handle it, so I wouldn't be taking all those calls. I looked at the ratings on different review sites and found out that Pacific Debt was pretty good. So I contacted them. I interact with my credit advocate for at least once a month. After we both got on the same page, Josh would call me up, and give me the percentages, and give me a lowdown, and I would tell him to go for it. He'd set all that, it was really simple. I authorized payoffs and transactions while I was in the store shopping. Josh was awesome to work with.

I get an immediate response when they receive emails that I send. I had to make everything current then I stopped paying the debt because they had insurance charges and late fees. We had to get things delinquent enough in order to negotiate with them. After the negotiations and Pacific Debt's fee, I was 15% over what the original debt was. All that and I didn't have to mess with the phone calls. Pacific Debt took some pressure off of me just by dealing with it on a normal basis. They're a great company, and it's an excellent service to use by anybody who is beyond debt. They're very professional and it was a pleasant experience working with them.

Pacific Debt Inc

Thanks so much for your nice review. We speak to a lot of people such as yourself that are experiencing financial hardship, such as Divorce, Medical Reasons, Job loss, etc. We do our best to be compassionate, kind and understanding of your situation -- with the ultimate goal to have you debt free as soon as possible. Our Account Managers deliver a personal level of service that most services don't offer and we are glad that your experience has been "painless and simple".

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

I was going through a divorce, wound up with a ton of debt and I didn't know how to get out of it. I went on Google, read a few reviews and then I contacted Pacific Debt. The part on their website where people set up their accounts and stuff is very easy to understand. The people at Pacific Debt were easy to get in contact with. Their customer relation is really good. They didn't try to talk over my head and they're very patient. They made the whole process very painless and simple to understand.

I talked to Josh. He calls me if I needed to approve something and once a month, he updates me on what's going on. I only had to call him twice. In fact, I left a message because I called at weird hours, and he got right back with me. There have been a few months where Josh was trying to get a hold of me. He wanted to update me, and I told him, "I'll talk to you next month. I'm just not in the mood this month." He was super understanding and caring. Every month something changes and there was a lot of monotonous conversation but he likes to keep in touch with me.

Pacific Debt Inc

Thank you so much for your feedback on the level of service you have received from Josh, your Account Manager. We agree that he is a tremendous asset to the company! In fact, all Pacific Debt clients receive the benefit of a personal Account Manager once we reach the negotiations phase of the program. This personal level of service allows us to separate ourselves from many of our competitors, who rely on large customer service call centers and negotiators who rarely communicate with their clients.

Be sure to ask Josh about the Pacific Debt referral program, we pay $100 per referral that enrolls once the third program payment is made.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2016

Experience was excellent. Josh ** was excellent. Would recommend to friends. Was kept up to date frequently and was able to contact PDI quickly. I would recommend PDI to others with similar circumstances I had. There is nothing more to say.

Just about one year ago I started my venture with Pacific Debt. Everyone I have worked with to date has been professional and very helpful in helping me understand their process. I was very hesitant at first, but am excited for the progress we are making toward debt elimination in my life. Kimberly has been super helpful and supportive, working very hard to settle my accounts while keeping me informed of our progress. Thank you so much for all you have done so far!

We are totally satisfied with the service Pacific Debt has provided. Kimberly ** has really been great! We are getting close to getting our credit cards paid off without bankruptcy! We were afraid to do anything like this but Pacific Debt made it a pleasant experience!

Everything is going ok. I have no comment. They have my bills, have spoken with the creditors and shared the results with me. Since then, I have heard nothing back. I am assuming that all is taken care of because I no longer am receiving the daily calls.

I am still in the program, waiting for other accounts to settle. They have been good at communicating so far. I am a little put off by the fact that I had to wait for my debt to go to collections, it has dropped my credit score immensely which is hindering me on other accounts. I am still hopeful in the end that I made the right decision by doing this. It is a waiting game and so far things have gotten worse before better... It is my own mistake for letting my debt get out of hand...

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have had nothing but excellent service from Pacific Debt. Extremely professional and considerate given the intensity of what emotions can cause when it comes to debt. My case manager gets nothing but 5 stars! Would definitely recommend to a friend.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pacific Debt Inc?

My customer service representative is awesome! Always calls back or answers my email promptly. The people at every level have been courteous and very professional. The company does what it says it does and I would recommend Pacific Debt to anyone trying to get their debt taken care of without filing bankruptcy.

I previewed a website and Pacific Debt had the best reviews. They're consolidating my debts and are currently working with me on a couple of accounts. We started six months ago and it was easy the first time I called. They were easy to understand and they helped me out and explained the entire process. The first time I called was the first time I decided to set everything up. Everything has been straightforward and down to earth so it was exactly what I was looking for. A guy set me up and told me everything that was gonna happen. He sent me all the documents and walked me through the process. He told me everything that I needed to sign via email and it was easy to sign.

Then he told me to make sure that I follow the steps, to send them any paperwork that they need every month and that my account was set up so that six months from now I would have an account manager contact with me and begin negotiations with my debt accounts and start the process of paying off the debt. It was simple and they did most of the legwork. If there's something that I forget they let me know so I can get the information to them and they've been clear on the process. Its simplicity worked for me. My accounts are trying to contact me to get my money. But besides that everything was simple as far as getting everything set up and making sure it's ready for whenever Pacific Debt starts their process.

They explained what I was gonna be paying every month which was less than what I was gonna end up paying towards all my debts. They set a timeframe of three years and all my debt will be taken care of. They explained the fees that they would have for what percentage they would be taking and what percentage will be going towards the bills and the coursing of the negotiations that have to happen so that they'll know exactly what kind of settlements I'll be able to get and what payments I'll be able to start making on the settlements. They were clear on everything. I'm pleased with Pacific Debt.

My wife looked Pacific Debt up when we were looking for a debt reduction company as we had some debt through a bank. We liked that they had the top positive reviews from people. However, we’re still building some money in escrow so they haven't started paying off our debt yet. I’m still getting phone calls from our banks saying, “please pay us, please pay us, please pay us.” The money that we would be paying them is going to our escrow with Pacific Debt. It's almost frustrating but I know that our escrow has to be at a certain point and I understand that. We called them a few times and they had said it’s almost at that point but it's not yet. They're probably gonna start making deals with these companies in a month and start paying them off. I'm hopeful to start seeing something soon. Nevertheless, the experience with Pacific Debt has been good as far as the initial set up of the situation and talking to them go. Every time we need something, a pleasant person tries to explain it as best they can to their ability.

I had too much credit card debt. I was with another company and I didn’t like what they were doing so I went with Pacific Debt. We're about six months now in the process. They had my income and bills that I needed to pay. Then we worked up a payment that I could afford. I put money into a savings account and then they lower my credit card debt and pay it off.

I had too much credit card debt. I like the rate of Pacific Debt and I was impressed with the friendliness and knowledge of their account manager. She calls once in a while. And when I call and have a question, no matter who answers the phone, they answer the question for me. They help me when I need help and it was very comfortable working with them. The only thing is I don’t know if they started paying off my credit cards yet or not because I just started with them this January. We gave up all of our credit cards for them to pay off. And there are just negative things when you don’t pay your credit cards for a few months. That, I don’t like, but that is part of the process.

I wasn't able to pay my credit card debt myself and Pacific Debt Inc. set me up for the program. I'd pay $350 a month for 39 months then I should be able to pay my debt and stay out of the program by then. I'm supposed to be handed over to a case manager already but one of my creditors got a payment when they shouldn't have. Now it will be a couple of months long before I can be handed over to a case manager and they can start negotiating my debt for me. But so far Pacific Debt has done everything they said they would so it's worked that way for me. The reps have been great and they call me ever so often to see if I have any questions and how things are going. And if I had any questions I've been able to call and talk to them about it.

Pacific Debt has lowered the cost of what I was trying to pay before I got into this program. I'm happy with the way things are going right now and it's comforting to know that my credit card debt will be resolved way quicker than I could have done it on my own. I would recommend them and I would use them again. But hopefully, I will never have to.

I previously went through a debt management program and got out of the debt that I was in at that time. I'm currently in excessive debt and when I called the number of the company that I used, it connected to Pacific Debt. I understood how the program worked so I stayed with them. We’re getting started with them and they're doing further negotiating to reduce the interest rates or balances, plus debt management. I had to submit all my bills and then their rep would go through that, get the agreement with the creditor, go through the agreement and establish which were the ones that they won’t be able to deal with, and then establish what the monthly payment would be. We’re coming up with something that I can get to fit in my monthly expenses and Pacific Debt hasn’t finished negotiating the process yet. That’s what I’m waiting for because I’m still getting all these calls from the creditors. Nevertheless, whenever I call Pacific Debt, they’re always very responsive. If I need to change something, they change them very quickly.

When I researched Pacific Debt and I did a lot of reading and comparing them to others, I knew they were a good fit for me. They have one of the highest ratings. I started around February or March of this year with them. I have seven personal account managers and it’s different interacting with them all the time. All of them are very polite and helpful. I am also comfortable working with them. Every week, the reps call and see how things are going about.

Pacific Debt is making my payments and working with the debtors. I’ve stopped receiving phone calls from the creditors. I’m paying $500 every three weeks and my debt will be paid off in two and a half to three years. I got five people that I owed off the credit cards, so Pacific divides up what I pay in and splits it on payments. I don’t know what exactly the deal is on what their payments are to these companies, but I have talked to Citibank and verified that they were receiving payments from Pacific. Chase Bank has been working with Pacific as well, so I know my money is going towards my debt. Overall Pacific Debt Inc is very trustworthy and I would recommend them to anybody.

We’re on a four-year plan with Pacific Debt that we’re paying monthly into the escrow. They work to pay everything off in that time and work with the creditors to make a lump sum payment. We sent in our accounts and they figure out how much we owed. They come to a monthly total that we pay in escrow. From what they tell me, they’ll work on like one creditor to get it settled and then their fee comes when they settle with whoever. After it builds up, they start working on settling our accounts and they get a certain percentage off of the settlements that comes out of what we're already paying into the escrow. We’ve only been in it for a couple of months.

Also, they’re willing to change how much we’re paying if we want to pay longer or pay shorter length of time. They’ve been pretty good about that. Right now, we have a certain person assigned to it. It takes about six months and we’ve only been it for three but they call once in a while to check on it and ask if I have any questions. The last time they called was only a week ago and nothing much has happened yet. I didn’t really have too many questions but if I do have any, they answer me on the phone. It’s been good so far and it's stuff that you expect. We're sacrificing our credit rating for now while they’re working on that so, we get a lot of creditor calls, mails and emails but we’ll see what happens. They’ve been very helpful and I would give them a favorable review so far.

Last December, I did research on the internet and saw that Pacific Debt had an A+ rating. I looked at them and read reviews by current customers and then I called for information and talked to someone who was wonderful, a really good person. We went through all of the details and he explained everything very clearly. I made the decision then that I wanted to do this. I am up to my eyeballs in credit card debt and I’m going to be 65 this year. I want to retire sometime. I needed a way to get that reorganized and have someone negotiate with the credit card companies in my favor when I looked at the interest rate I was being charged. They gave me positive feedback that they would be able to do that.

I signed the contract where, “It’s 48 months. This is the amount you’ll pay.” They won’t start negotiating with my creditors until next month. The idea is that you set up an escrow account. I pay into that every month and they have enough money to start negotiating and making payments to the credit card companies. They’re very good about following up. They want me to fax or email all of my credit card bills as they come in. I do that. Someone calls once a month or they call as often as you want to say, “Do you have any problems?” When I started getting that, “We’re referring your account to the credit manager,” or “This is an attorney trying to settle this,” I immediately email those. If I’m feeling nervous about it, I call and talk to them.

The first time that happened, they said, “Actually, sometimes it’s better for us to deal with the credit agency.” So I’m hoping. The one really bad thing is I turned off the ringer of my phone in my bedroom and my living room because I get, at the beginning, almost 20 calls a day. I had nine creditors, and all of them called every day and sometimes twice a day. I got two calls at work and I said, “I won’t take calls at work.” and then they’re sending not registered letters but overnight letters. Right now, I talk to a group of people, but starting in June, when they start negotiating with the creditors, I’ll have a dedicated person to my account. The other thing is that you can withdraw from the program. You’re not locked in and there’s no extra fees. I don’t feel like I’m trapped with them.

They told me what my monthly payment is, but they said, “If you pay more than that, you can finish this earlier,” so I’ve been trying. When I get my income tax, I pay them more. If for some reason I come into some money, I’d try to give them a big portion of that because I want to retire sometime in the next 10 years. All of my interaction with them has been really good and very positive. They’re attentive and they return calls. I can call them anytime. Next month will be the big tell when they start negotiating. We’ll see how that goes.

I had way too much credit card debt. I checked online and I liked Pacific Debt the best. Their people actually spoke English and explained very well. I gave them all the information on my accounts and then I make a monthly payment to them. When I get enough in my account, they would start to negotiate with the credit card companies. I'm in the third month and we’re just getting started settling some of the accounts. If I had given them some extra money, they could have started the process sooner. But I am totally comfortable working with them. If anyone is thinking about doing a debt settlement, call Pacific Debt and get the information. It's totally worth it.

I’m 61 and I would like to retire now, but I couldn’t do that with all the debt that I carried. I’ve got to get rid of them so that when I retire, the social security that I get will be enough to sustain my life. I tried other companies but they were too pushy and one of them was snarky and condescending with me so I didn’t get any of them. I called Pacific Debt because the reviews were good. They explained to me what the debt consolidation process is. The debt gets taken care of like having a trust. It makes me feel better that I’m paying my debt and not the interest alone. The amount that I was paying my creditors was the minimum amount. Now, I’m paying more than what the minimum amounts were, but this isn’t going to go on for the rest of my life. It’s okay because it’s not even half of one of my checks and it's doable.

I spoke with Eric and Anthony. Both of them were very smart in being friendly with me on the phone. I don’t have children, I have dogs and we talked dog. And that just help remove me from all that anxiety. I’m very apprehensive about doing this. It’s not something that I’m happy about. I’m a very organized and meticulous person and I also had a spending problem. But I wasn’t made to feel like I was a bad person or that, “Oh, how could you let it get like this?” They were very calm and reassuring and that went a long way with me. They got back to me right away for any question I had. They’re younger than me but they’re very knowledgeable about what they do. But there was one thing that I still haven’t gotten a good answer. So I am going to call Eric today and ask the question again and say, “I need an answer to this.”

I’m a nurse and it’s a stressful job. I can’t have my mind unfocused all the time and having money problems is terrible. My friends are like, “Well, you need to go to Debtors Anonymous.” I understand the comment and I appreciate the advice, but that’s not going to get it done. With Pacific Debt, I have a partner with my problem and I’ve got leadership and guidance. The experience has been positive and has relieved a lot of the stress surrounding my financial situation.

Not being able to pay my bills and pay down my debt led me to seek help. I saw that Pacific Debt had good ratings online and they were very helpful and supportive when I talked to them. I started debt counselling a few months ago and they looked at what I was currently paying and talked to me about what I was capable of paying. We came up with something that was less than what I was paying but enough to make progress and something that I could sustain. I'm paying them into an account and since the creditors won't negotiate until it's been about three months of me paying the bills, they have just started negotiating with them to reduce my debt, so I'm now getting into the part of the program where I make progress. Ultimately, I'm going to end up paying less than I would have if I had done this on my own and that was what I was looking for. They take a percentage, but I'm paying less overall, so it's fine with me.

In general, the company is very good at being available if you have any questions. They were kind, understanding and willing to talk through things and customer support has been really good so far. In the short term, it's been stressful because not paying your creditors means that you constantly get calls from them, but Pacific Debt warned me about that part of the process and talked me through how to deal with it and what my legal responsibilities are. When the creditors started calling, making threats and trying to scare me into paying, I knew exactly how to respond. Overall, you don't want to be in the position where you have to do this, but if you have to go this route, it's better than bankruptcy and Pacific Debt is definitely a good company to go with. It's a difficult process with a supportive company.

With overwhelming debt and high interest rates on my current credits, I sought out services with Pacific Debt. We're still currently working with them but we went through and had the initial phone calls and set up the paperwork and the accounts. And everything seemed to be smooth. Everyone I have talked with and cared for my situation have been helpful, supportive and very forthright with the information. I've heard from them a few different times checking in to see how things are going. And they gave me a good and clear understanding of what was expected and what I could expect. The biggest benefit of working with them is reducing my overall outgoing/expenditures for my consumer debt. Also, they have a fair cost to what service they're providing and it's the lowest out of all the companies I looked at.

We needed help and Pacific Debt seemed like they would help us. They had the cheapest monthly payment out of the other two companies we talked to. Also, they call me once or twice a month.

I have a credit card debt and I'm still working on it with Pacific Debt's help. Everything is going good so far and they have given me more peace of mind. I would recommend Pacific Debt.

Pacific Debt Inc looked like it's going to be a helping thing. They seemed like a good company and that they knew what they were doing. I decided to go for it and settle my debt.But when I got in, it turned out it was more of a debt settlement. I started off with calling them and getting signed up. The lady who I initially dealt with, Eva, was really great. She made sure I was comfortable with what was going on and kept me well-informed. She was just very understanding and very nice about the whole thing. She walked me through to signing process and was very empathetic. It was nice.

Unfortunately, I don't get to stay with that first person I talked to because my account got moved to a team. So, I dealt with different people since then. The account manager was courteous and very knowledgeable. He always looks at the account and verifies the account information before proceeding. I'm currently with the Client Care so I haven't moved on to my own agent yet for the debt settlement.

They made sure that I had everything set up in their program and had access to my account with all the documentation needed. The authorization with the attorney where I sign a release of my information to the companies was also set up. They went through everything with me to make sure I knew what was going on. They did a few follow-up calls reminding me to send my bill to a certain address. Once that started going, I started getting my monthly bills to that address. And also a few follow-up calls making sure that everything's still going good and that I still understand what's going on.

At one point, I did have a question about my account because there are one or two charges that I wasn't sure about. I called in and they explained it to me. It turns out that it was all part of the process and it was a slight misunderstanding. And so, it worked out just fine. It's been pretty smooth-sailing. I haven't moved on to the next step just yet but they've done great so far. They're a great company that seemed to care.

The payment plan is not too bad. I've got quite a bit of debt. Pacific Debt does a certain time frame and I wish it would lower. But unfortunately, it is what it is and that's not what you can do in some cases. I'm still going to be paying for two and a half years. I won't really see a change in my life because it's a lot of money coming out of the monthly payment of a single mom. It's still too early to say but once they settle my debt and stop getting calls from creditors, I will feel more comfortable with it. I won't get that final relief until it's completely done.

Minimum payments on credit cards were not getting anywhere and I was getting behind. I was ready to get out of that whole fiasco so I did a research and Pacific Debt Inc had the best company ratings. The people at Pacific Debt have been great. They call about once a month to make sure that I'm sending my payments in and following the payment program. I still get calls from creditors but hopefully, that will end soon once we start paying off some stuff. It's been great so far and I'm relieved from a lot of stress.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've never experienced more professionalism from a company than I have from Pacific Debt. It's so stressful being borderline bankrupt and thanks to their professional staff, it has eased my worry. I'm also close to being out of debt and I could not be more satisfied. I'm regaining my financial life back and couldn't have done things without them. I'm truly grateful.

I worked with another company before but they just weren't doing anything and I haven't been able to pay a debt that is 60 years of payment. With Pacific Debt Inc, they have better ratings. Right now, we're building up our little fund that pays everything off. They're getting our account information and stuff like that. They haven't made any settlement offers yet and we are still being assisted by the consumer manager and the consumer affairs department. We will be dealing with an account manager when we have a certain amount billed to my account. The cost of the program is pretty commensurate with what they offer. They're in fact a bit easier to deal with than the others that I have looked at. They have all been very helpful when I needed to talk to them.

The only thing that they would do is somehow get the statements on their own from the companies. I know that they don't have the right to do that unless you would release it but it would be easier to submit monthly statements to them if possible.

My income got cut in half so I decided to get the services of Pacific Debt Inc. I've been sending them the papers every month though they haven't done anything yet.

Our experience with Pacific Debt has been very positive. We hesitated to start for some time but finally realized that we needed some help to get our debt under control. Their work with us and with our debtors was professional and effective. Also, they saved us a significant amount of money as they settled with our debtors. We appreciated their help and would recommend them to anyone determined to become debt free. Thanks so much for your help!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I cannot say enough good things about the service I received from PDI. From my first phone call, each person in the process was understanding, respectful and helpful. The entire process was thoroughly explained and proceeded as described. Each person, especially the account manager, was responsive, efficient and knowledgeable. PDI assisted me in eliminating what was to me monumental debt in less than 2 years. I am very grateful to be debt free. Thank you, PDI staff!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We called Pacific Debt, they explained the program and, we went back to the internet. My wife and I checked them out and did a little bit of research and saw the reviews. We gave them the information as far as what our debt was. They walked us through in how long it was going to take and what kind of payment it was and then told my wife to determine whether or not it was something we wanted to do. From there, we made the decision to go ahead and go with them because they were forthright, upfront and they gave us all the information that we needed to know as far as payments.

They’ve contacted us through email and through the phone usually once or twice a month to make sure that if we had questions or if we had any kind of situation or problems that we knew who, right away, to go through and to talk to. It is also make sure that we were feeling okay with everything that we were doing and to remind us that if, at any time, something happens that we have the power to basically say, “Okay. No more of this, this is done.” I like that if I feel that they’re not doing the job that I need them to do, then I have that ability to stop it. I also send them emails of all the bills that we receive for our debt. Then they contact us saying that they received it. When a new settlement goes through they will contact us and say, “This is what is going on.” I just wish they would communicate with us more frequently.

One of the strange things that I found was that once it all happened it was a relief. Once I talked to her she soothed me very much in saying, “Hey, look. We can deal with this. We can do this. It’s kind of a partnership.” It made me feel that she was with me, a part of me and we’re going to get through this together. They have worked with me because my daughter has cancer. They have worked with me with that because of I’m also having to take care of her and I’ve had to pick up her bills and all. So, I have been able to move my payments. So far, everything has been good.

For what they’re doing, I don’t have a problem with the cost. A weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. Because of Pacific Debt and what they’ve done for us, we’ve been able to do more. We’ve been able to deal with my daughter and spend the amount of time at the hospital. I haven’t had the worries that I had the year before. If a friend would ask me about Pacific Debt, I will tell them that if they were in the trouble that we had got ourselves into and they needed something, I would not hesitate in the slightest to give them the information and tell them to go through these guys.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I called Pacific Debt and they were nice and sounded professional and legit. They explained how the process works and set up the monthly payment that I would have to come up with and the amount of money that I will save in the long run. I am still in the process but they’ve settled some things for me which I’m very happy about. I like them as a company because everybody is nice and anytime I needed something, they were quick to get back to me. They don’t leave me hanging. I also asked them the same thing a couple of times but they never got upset.

Pacific Debt Inc Company Profile