toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Pacific Debt Inc

Thank you so much for your feedback on the level of service you have received from Josh, your Account Manager. We agree that he is a tremendous asset to the company! In fact, all Pacific Debt clients receive the benefit of a personal Account Manager once we reach the negotiations phase of the program. This personal level of service allows us to separate ourselves from many of our competitors, who rely on large customer service call centers and negotiators who rarely communicate with their clients.

Be sure to ask Josh about the Pacific Debt referral program, we pay $100 per referral that enrolls once the third program payment is made.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2016

Experience was excellent. Josh ** was excellent. Would recommend to friends. Was kept up to date frequently and was able to contact PDI quickly. I would recommend PDI to others with similar circumstances I had. There is nothing more to say.

I’ve worked hard my whole life and was trying to avoid bankruptcy. I worked for the post office, but when all the post offices started closing down, I lost over half of my income. I was a single mother of two children, and I was very stressed before contacting Pacific Debt. But now, it feels better that someone’s actually taking care of those things for me, but it's still very expensive for me to make those payments. $800 a month is a lot just to pay in one lump sum for four years so it’s still very stressful to me. It was also very stressful and annoying when they would have someone try to work and take care of the situation, phone call after phone call. I'm not supposed to have my phone at work, so I had to turn it off. But then I didn't know if someone from my family would call me. But once we got through that, they helped a lot and the phone calls stopped so that was a relief.

Now, I’ve gotten three of my debts paid off. I was trying to avoid any type of judgement but I do have one against me at the courthouse right now and that’s the next one that we’re working on. So hopefully, that one will be taken care of before long. They’ve promised me to help write letters to the creditors, to get my credit back up to where it needs to be, showing the credit bureau that these debts have been paid in full.

Initially, I was skeptical about what was going to happen when I was figuring out who Pacific Debt was. I asked about how things work and they shared with me what they were going to do and how they were going to do it. I felt very comfortable. Pacific Debt has improved my life. We're still working on what I got myself into, but over 60% of what I had indebted is gone, so far, and I'm very happy with that. Also, anytime I called, they either answered or put me through whatever number that I had for their division or I would leave a message and they'd call me back within an hour to three hours.

Our experience with Pacific Debt has been positive. We have been kept up to date on the progress of our settlements and the standing of our account. Our account representative answered our questions quickly and made sure we understood completely.

I was going through a divorce, wound up with a ton of debt and I didn't know how to get out of it. I went on Google, read a few reviews and then I contacted Pacific Debt. The part on their website where people set up their accounts and stuff is very easy to understand. The people at Pacific Debt were easy to get in contact with. Their customer relation is really good. They didn't try to talk over my head and they're very patient. They made the whole process very painless and simple to understand.

I talked to Josh. He calls me if I needed to approve something and once a month, he updates me on what's going on. I only had to call him twice. In fact, I left a message because I called at weird hours, and he got right back with me. There have been a few months where Josh was trying to get a hold of me. He wanted to update me, and I told him, "I'll talk to you next month. I'm just not in the mood this month." He was super understanding and caring. Every month something changes and there was a lot of monotonous conversation but he likes to keep in touch with me.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pacific Debt Inc?

Pacific Debt Inc

We are excited to hear that your program is ahead of schedule. Thank you so much for the positive feedback!

Original review: Jan. 8, 2017

Pacific Debt has been wonderful. I've had no issues or problems whatsoever. They have worked with us greatly. They have taken all our accounts and we got better settlements on them than what we expected. The counselor that I'm working with is really good and tells me everything that's going on. Hopefully, if this continues, we'll get out of this before the four years that we first set.

It's hard to be drowning in debt. Pacific settled all of my credit card debts pretty good and handled making payments on everything for me. And if I had a question, my credit advocate always answers the problem right away every time.

I was torn in the beginning because in all of my life, I paid my bills. And I was feeling guilty, I don’t know if I can do this and I’m not getting out of the hole. Then when I spoke with Pacific Debt, they made me feel like, “Bonnie, you are paying. You are just not paying all those ridiculous fees that they keep charging you month after month, knowing that you’ll never get out of this.” And then I felt better. I’m really glad that I did it. And they’ve been very helpful and always there for me.

I try to talk to Josh, my credit advocate at least once a month. He was out for a while because his wife was very ill and then another girl, Nicole, took over for him. She was wonderful and she was just like Josh who is always there for you to calm you down. So I’ve been very happy with them. I’m a senior citizen, and this has relaxed me a little bit and made me feel like I could retire and that I wasn’t gonna have to work until I died at my desk because I always said I was gonna retire three days after I was dead. They're lifesaving and I'm relieved. I have recommended them.

Just signed up. The company hasn't done much for me yet but I'm very confident they will. After a few months I will post another review with an update. The two sales people I spoke with were very helpful and left me feeling secure with my decision to trust this outfit with my debt problems.

We were referred by a family friend as they saved them over $50,000 in debt and couldn't say enough good things. We luckily don't have anywhere near that much debt and feel we made the right choice. We were educated on our options and have already received two settlements. 4 more to go and it's time to celebrate. Thank you Pacific Debt.

Josh has always conducted himself with the utmost professionalism and been extremely thoughtful in explaining how the process works. He worked wonders to get my largest debt reduced by nearly 50%. Very professional and polite service. Thank you for your expedient processing of this reduction and your continued support.

Resolution In Progress

Pacific Debt Inc

Thank you for your feedback. We definitely want to assist you with some of the concerns you raised and make everything as transparent and clear as possible. Your Personal Account Manager will be reaching out to you to address these items and we are confident you will feel better about your program after we document everything for you.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2016

I've been happy and unhappy with Pacific Debt but I'm in it for the long haul now. I have a lot of bills left and I'm just trying to get through this with Pacific because I signed a contract with them. I liked them at first and they started out real good. However, I wouldn't recommend them to anybody. It seems like such a long process and they don't send me any receipts to tell me what's been paid and how much they paid for them. They sent me paperwork but they got a number there that doesn't match my credit card number and sometimes the name is even different because somebody else has bought the credit card bill. I know they're screwing me but I got to go along with it. I'm in the dark and it's not fair.

I've also had some problems with my credit advocate. He told me I have four mode debts to pay off but I don't know who these four creditors are. Also, one time I told him he could take $500 out from my checking account then something came up and I told him we'll keep it at $353. Then he acted like he's kind of mad at me and he made me angry. I stopped payment on anything over $353 because I needed that extra money to live. But he apologized so we're friends now.

Shonna ** has helped me with my debts by negotiating realistic payoffs. She has been extremely helpful to me, explaining everything as we went along that long path to pay off debts, and is very kind and understanding. I would definitely recommend both Shonna and PDI to anyone who needs financial guidance to pay off their debts. I was always kept informed, always treated with respect and kindness. I was scared when I first started with PDI but Shonna eliminated all my fears. PDI has a gem with her as their employee.

Steven has been very helpful and patient. I say patient because I am in TX and cannot have private conversations at work so between my work hours and the time difference he had to wait on me. I am quite frustrated this morning. This has nothing to do with Steven. My cell is listed as the primary contact but someone called my home number this morning and spoke with my aged father who was not, but is now, aware of my situation. I called and had my home phone number removed from my file. I anticipate a healthy relationship. Thanks.

Kim ** has been wonderful to work with and I'm lucky she is on my team! She has made this process much less painful than I anticipated. I look forward to more resolutions and highly recommend Pacific Debt. Thanks Kim!

Unfailingly personal yet entirely professional, Kimberly **, of Pacific Debt, is everything one could wish in a representative who interfaces with institutions/organizations on behalf of clients. The work of Pacific Debt is serious and important. It could not be in better hands. Ms ** is prompt and thorough, communicating efficiently whenever one-to-one contact is necessary, whether in print or over the phone. Her concern with, and command of, every transaction are a source of confidence and trust on my part, and I confidently assume that she provides the same level of support for all of her clients. Pacific Debt is excellent at resolving problems, and Ms ** is a key component of that excellence. Both her employer and her clients can have absolute confidence in her skills, and both should consider themselves fortunate for their dependence on such a reliable and effective representative.

Eric was very knowledgeable and very helpful. He took the extra time to explain and answer the questions that I had. He was extremely polite. Eric is one that will put you at ease immediately. He explained all the documents and answered any question that I had with each document. He gave me his extension in case I had questions further in the process and said I could contact with any questions I might have at a later date.

Brian was really helpful. He called and kept me updated on all the accounts. It was a pleasure to work with him. He was very thoughtful helping me with the computer. I am very satisfied with your company and the results that were achieved. I would recommend you to anyone.

Pacific Debt Inc. and Account Manager Josh ** played such an important role in helping me with debt consolidation. During the process, they were always available for consultation and played the intermediary role between myself and the creditor with ease and skill. As long as I made the required monthly payment, I had peace of mind. Thanks to them, I finished the program and am debt free.

Mr. ** has provided me with fast, efficient, and prompt service. I would highly recommend his services to anyone who I know is in trouble. I have three more accounts left and can only hope he can handle these as quickly and with the same agreeable ending. Thank you Armando.

Pacific Debt has helped me to get my financial act together and get some severe debt negotiated down and paid off. The professionalism and kindness I was shown was tremendous, and very much appreciated. This kind of service is very necessary in these hard times, when people get backed into a corner and have no way out. Thank you.

Very good experience. Steven made the process very easy and helped put my mind at ease. I am glad I was able to find this service and feel confident that it will help me get back on my feet again. He took the time to go thru everything with me and made sure I understood the whole process. It's nice to see that he takes ownership of his clients.

A positive and comforting experience during a difficult time. Pacific Debt will make your life easier. I can't stress enough how professional they are, how much they care about you and how much they are willing to protect your interest.

I have been in the program for about 6 months or more. Shonna **, my account manager right now has made settlements with 3 out of four of my credit card companies. I would recommend this company to anyone needing help becoming debt free from credit card companies. I was skeptical at first like most would be, but I did look up reviews and tried to pick the one company that is not a scam as so many are. Believe me they are the real thing. Yes you still pay monthly to this company but then they use that money towards paying them off once a settlement is reached. Usually a lot less than what would have been owed. I am so grateful to be on my way to becoming debt free within another year or so.

Shonna has been a godsend to me. When I was feeling the most hopeless about my financial situation, Shonna showed me there was a light at the end of the tunnel and it wasn't a train! Although I was apprehensive when the process was first starting, she was honest, answered all my questions, and addressed my concerns. My comfort level increased exponentially, and I can say this has been a great decision. Shonna continues to work with me when I need some flexibility. Her continued support is much appreciated. She needs to be picked as the winner of your contest!!! :-)

PDI has been honest from the start of my program. The program took about 180 days before I started seeing results. All the people worked hard to help me achieve my goal of being debt free. I would recommend this company to my friends. Great job PDI!

Pacific Debt Inc

Thanks for your feedback Hector. We know that many clients experience a bit of anxiety when first enrolling, but rest assured we will do everything we can to ensure your journey is a successful one. Our Client Care team will be reaching out to you in the coming days to welcome you to the program.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2016

I was not to sure about signing up because of the personal information I had to provide. Rian did a great job on keeping me on track and setting me up with a comfortable payment arrangement. He was very direct and knowledgeable about the process.

I had a great experience going through this process. Everything was clearly explained and well defined. The process was very simple to complete and the staff is very helpful. I was called back with a great rate for debt consolidation and I am very grateful for this.

Pacific Debt Inc Company Profile