2. Finance
  3. Personal Loans
Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.43/5

Founded in 2013, LoanMe authorizes personal loans from $2,600 to $100,000. The process is fast and easy and it's even possible to have money deposited into your checking account in as fast as 3-4 hours! With fixed monthly payments and no pre-payment penalties, LoanMe is your go-to personal lender for whatever life throws at you.

View More View More
LoanMe Call Now Toll Free (844) 725-7868
Call Now Toll Free

LoanMe Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

Alex, was very helpful and informed me of all the loan and gave me time to decide with no pressure. He understood my need and the service was fast and meet all my needs. Alex, responded to all of my questions and responded fast.

LoanMe response

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! We are glad to hear that Alex was so helpful. Thanks for your business!

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

I applied for a loan but they wouldn't approve me for the $5000 I needed, but for a "minimum" only of $7600, but $2508 is origination documentation fee. When she, Holly, went over the terms I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I thought it was because of the terrible non-English speaking, so I emailed and it turned out to be right. 89.90% for 84 MONTHS. I asked if they was high off crazy, that's more than a house. SCAM. SHAM. They need to be shut down. I then heard their ads on the radio stating rates starting as low as 8%. Really?

LoanMe response

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. You are correct that there is an origination fee associated with our loans. Consumers are comfortable with varying interest rates depending on their personal situation and interest rates are determined by multiple factors. Thank you for reviewing LoanMe.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

I was struggling to pay some credit cards and call to LoanMe to apply for a personal loan, the amount of the loan was $3100, but the interest rate that were giving me it was 120%, with monthly payments of $320 per month, in such a way that the $3100 original loan, was going to pay the end $12,000. Please avoid this fraudulent company to apply for loans, seek alternatives.

LoanMe response

Thank you for taking the time to post your review as well as your comments regarding the terms of your loan. We always encourage our customers to pay off their loans as quickly as possible to pay the least amount of interest.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

Loan Me was so quick with a loan approval and with the transfer of funds. Everyone I spoke with were so professional and caring. The interest rate is very competitive and fair, so much better than any other lender I spoke with. I highly recommend their services!

LoanMe response

We are glad to hear that you have had such pleasant lending experience working with LoanMe. Thanks for your business!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

They don’t tell you once you pay $2.40 goes towards principal and 400 toward the interest. Don’t ever use. You will never pay off!! I would give them zero stars but it won’t let me. Don’t use. Don’t use!!! Thank nice you. You tell them to take the money back and they take $75 for nothing!!

LoanMe response

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We apologize if our service did not meet your expectations.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LoanMe?

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

With LoanMe you can almost do everything online, making the process much more expedite and at your pace. Very fast deposit time. My loan has a very high interest rate, but at least they let you know couple of times how much you would be paying.

LoanMe response

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! I am glad to hear that we could provide you with the necessary information to make an informed decision. Thanks for your business!

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

Micah ** rep made this process effortless and quite pleasant. I was declined by another lender and called LoanMe and from the get go the service was impeccable. I got approved quickly and recieved my loan same day! Micah made sure I was taken care of and made several callbacks throughout the process. He is truly a star and got me the help I needed desperately.

LoanMe response

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! We are glad to hear that Micah was helpful and and took great care of you! Thanks for your business!

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

The service given to me by Melanie was great! She helped tremendously and was able to have me processed quickly. The money transfer was seamless and was a great help. I would definitely recommend a friend. Thank you. Awesome experience. LoanMe has help amazingly.

LoanMe response

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! We are glad to hear that Melanie was able to help and make things seamless. Thanks for your business!

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

Kerrigan was pleasant and professional and made the whole process transparent, simple, fast and efficient. I had my money within 48 hours. I was extremely satisfied with the process. I have used LoanMe before and I will use them again.

LoanMe response

We are glad to hear that you have had such pleasant lending experience working with LoanMe. we love our repeat customers! Thanks for your business!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

I just want to say thank you for providing such great customer service. My rep., Micah,was very accommodating to my situation which allowed me to receive my funds promptly. I would definitely refer anyone in need of a loan to this company. I truly appreciate you.

LoanMe response

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! We are glad to hear that you are very satisfied with your lending experience!

LoanMe Company Information