4.46/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 2013, LoanMe authorizes personal loans from $2,600 to $100,000. The process is fast and easy and it's even possible to have money deposited into your checking account in as fast as 3-4 hours! With fixed monthly payments and no pre-payment penalties, LoanMe is your go-to personal lender for whatever life throws at you.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

LoanMe Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

With LoanMe you can almost do everything online, making the process much more expedite and at your pace. Very fast deposit time. My loan has a very high interest rate, but at least they let you know couple of times how much you would be paying.

LoanMe response

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! I am glad to hear that we could provide you with the necessary information to make an informed decision. Thanks for your business!

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

Micah ** rep made this process effortless and quite pleasant. I was declined by another lender and called LoanMe and from the get go the service was impeccable. I got approved quickly and recieved my loan same day! Micah made sure I was taken care of and made several callbacks throughout the process. He is truly a star and got me the help I needed desperately.

LoanMe response

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! We are glad to hear that Micah was helpful and and took great care of you! Thanks for your business!

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

The service given to me by Melanie was great! She helped tremendously and was able to have me processed quickly. The money transfer was seamless and was a great help. I would definitely recommend a friend. Thank you. Awesome experience. LoanMe has help amazingly.

LoanMe response

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! We are glad to hear that Melanie was able to help and make things seamless. Thanks for your business!

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

Kerrigan was pleasant and professional and made the whole process transparent, simple, fast and efficient. I had my money within 48 hours. I was extremely satisfied with the process. I have used LoanMe before and I will use them again.

LoanMe response

We are glad to hear that you have had such pleasant lending experience working with LoanMe. we love our repeat customers! Thanks for your business!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

I just want to say thank you for providing such great customer service. My rep., Micah,was very accommodating to my situation which allowed me to receive my funds promptly. I would definitely refer anyone in need of a loan to this company. I truly appreciate you.

LoanMe response

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! We are glad to hear that you are very satisfied with your lending experience!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LoanMe?

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

Trang was awesome, she was very helpful, got my loan processed within a few hrs. She answered all my questions. Needed the money in a hurry and she made it happen. I have horrible credit, and I’m working on it, but this loan helped me a great deal by putting my family in a way better position. Thanks LoanMe.

LoanMe response

Thank you so much for taking the time to review LoanMe! We always love to hear that our business reps like Trang are doing such a good job!! Thanks again for your business!

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

I am very thanks LoanMe, and I will highly recommend to all my friends. I think as long as any person qualify enough, they can get fair loan quickly. LoanMe is the right company. In here I hope I have a chance to thank Loan Agent Cynthia **, because her experience and let me follow her steps.

LoanMe response

Thank you so much for taking the time to review LoanMe! We always love to hear that you will recommend us to your friends! Thanks again for your business!

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

I was told I was approved and the only step left was to verify my income, which I did. The rep, Paul, came back and asked me about an account for a not-for-profit board I am on. He wanted me to use that account instead. I explained it is not a personal account and it would be inappropriate for me to use. I NEVER gave him that account number and he refused to disclose how he got it. After refusing to authorize LoanMe and Paul to that account, all of a sudden I was no longer approved and no reason was provided and he refused to tell me how he even got the account number. I called and emailed and he still refused to answer. Very shady and very wrong for them to ask me for access to a not-for-profit business account.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

Everyone I dealt with was a big help. I was able to complete everything in just a few hours. Perfect! Andrew ** was very helpful. He walked me through everything so I was able to complete everything on my phone.

LoanMe response

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! I am glad to hear that you have had such pleasant lending experience working with LoanMe. Thanks for your business!

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

Very thorough. Always prepared me for next steps. There were no surprises. Melanie was very friendly and professional. Received all of my documents in a timely manner. I received a welcome call almost immediately. This made me feel comfortable about my decision and I will recommend these services to friends and family.

LoanMe Company Information