2. Finance
  3. Loan Companies

4.4/5 (525 ratings)

About LoanMe

LoanMe provides small, unsecured loans to businesses and individuals alike. Individuals apply for personal loans starting at $600, and small businesses can apply for business loans starting at $3,500. Its rates range from 14.9% to 159%, and it works with a variety of credit histories. The company’s application takes place online, and many borrowers are approved in minutes.

Pros

• Receive funds within 3 to 4 hours
  • Apply online in minutes
  • Small business and personal loans
  • No minimum credit score

Cons

• High APRs
  • Limited availability

Bottom Line

LoanMe is an online small business and personal loan lender that offers loans from $600 to $250,000. LoanMe has a quick online application and no credit score requirements.

LoanMe Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LoanMe?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about LoanMe?

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

Loan placed 2+ years ago... Repayment was forthcoming. Not soon enough to their liking. LoanMe filed a judgment unknown to me. Never received a court appearance date!! Only a judgment in their favor!!! I’ve had a garnishment over 2 years in which they’ve been paid in full & they refuse to terminate/release me from the withholding!! I’ve reached out to them verbally & in writing & they will not budge yet they claim that a balance is still due, I can clear it with them, they’ll notify the sheriff's department & in turn they’ll notify my employer of the release!!! REALLY??? I DO NOT OWE YOU ANY MORE MONEY! My advice to anyone considering these loan sharks for a short term loan, AVOID THIS COMPANY & METHOD AT ALL COSTS!!! It’s not worth the headache, exorbitant interest rates & fees, nor the insurmountable repayment!!!

LoanMe response

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

I was going through a rough time. I decided to take out the loan. I was doing good until I couldn’t keep up with the payment. I told them my situation and they told me we would basically refinance the loan where I wouldn’t pay any interest. My mistake was that I didn’t ask anything in writing trusting them in their word. Time passed and I was waiting on the tax money to pay. When I call to tell them I was going to pay they told me my account was with another company. I called the company and they told them I had to pay them 5000 because I didn’t pay anything to LoanMe which is false because I did pay money to LoanMe. When trying to contact LoanMe they claim they didn’t know that company. They're such a mess as a company. Seriously don’t know why they're letting them rip off people. Companies like this shouldn’t exist.

LoanMe response

“Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We apologize if our service did not meet your expectations. We set a high standard for ourselves and your comments will be heard to assist us in maintaining the high standard we strive to achieve with every customer.”

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

Great customer service. Peter respond to all my questions. He make me feel very comfortable. The only thing is interest is really high and I will like to see more consideration to customers in time of need. Thank you.

LoanMe response

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! We are glad to hear that Peter was so helpful. Thanks for your business!

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

I am very happy with the quality of service that I received from LoanMe! Their Representative, John **, was very helpful, courteous and above all, professional! I highly recommend LoanMe to anyone looking for a way to remedy any financial emergency or concern. Thank you John **! You're the best!

LoanMe response

We are glad to hear that you have had such a pleasant lending experience working with LoanMe. Thanks for your business!

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

Alex, was very helpful and informed me of all the loan and gave me time to decide with no pressure. He understood my need and the service was fast and meet all my needs. Alex, responded to all of my questions and responded fast.

LoanMe response

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! We are glad to hear that Alex was so helpful. Thanks for your business!

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

I applied for a loan but they wouldn't approve me for the $5000 I needed, but for a "minimum" only of $7600, but $2508 is origination documentation fee. When she, Holly, went over the terms I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I thought it was because of the terrible non-English speaking, so I emailed and it turned out to be right. 89.90% for 84 MONTHS. I asked if they was high off crazy, that's more than a house. SCAM. SHAM. They need to be shut down. I then heard their ads on the radio stating rates starting as low as 8%. Really?

LoanMe response

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. You are correct that there is an origination fee associated with our loans. Consumers are comfortable with varying interest rates depending on their personal situation and interest rates are determined by multiple factors. Thank you for reviewing LoanMe.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

I was struggling to pay some credit cards and call to LoanMe to apply for a personal loan, the amount of the loan was $3100, but the interest rate that were giving me it was 120%, with monthly payments of $320 per month, in such a way that the $3100 original loan, was going to pay the end $12,000. Please avoid this fraudulent company to apply for loans, seek alternatives.

LoanMe response

Thank you for taking the time to post your review as well as your comments regarding the terms of your loan. We always encourage our customers to pay off their loans as quickly as possible to pay the least amount of interest.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

Loan Me was so quick with a loan approval and with the transfer of funds. Everyone I spoke with were so professional and caring. The interest rate is very competitive and fair, so much better than any other lender I spoke with. I highly recommend their services!

LoanMe response

We are glad to hear that you have had such pleasant lending experience working with LoanMe. Thanks for your business!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

They don’t tell you once you pay $2.40 goes towards principal and 400 toward the interest. Don’t ever use. You will never pay off!! I would give them zero stars but it won’t let me. Don’t use. Don’t use!!! Thank nice you. You tell them to take the money back and they take $75 for nothing!!

LoanMe response

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

With LoanMe you can almost do everything online, making the process much more expedite and at your pace. Very fast deposit time. My loan has a very high interest rate, but at least they let you know couple of times how much you would be paying.

LoanMe response

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! I am glad to hear that we could provide you with the necessary information to make an informed decision. Thanks for your business!

LoanMe Company Information