toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I was in need of short term cash and filled out a form from LoanMe. They were extremely helpful in obtaining my loan. My loan officer was pleasant and knowledgeable. I appreciate them a great deal. They guided me directly so the loan would be approved. Thank you LoanMe for the most pleasant experience.

Staff is super friendly and understand how the human be, useful and very polite. I have trouble try to find the loan to fix my car. I apply so many place they are most the same way, ask so many paperwork and then when they run credit, "Oh!! It's not approve". I used to be their customer 2 years ago and I payoff, Charlie he is the best ever loaner. He help me find the way can walk pass bad time, he help me any way he can, can fund the loan in same day, and have good recommendation for you too. But Loan Me is real emergency money when you need. You have to pay it off as soon as possible because of high interest rate. I recommend you should have the way to manage your money and return it as soon as possible. Thank you very much again for LoanMe.

Process was good except for the online procedure. I find it difficult at times. Other than that I'm very happy with the time frame. My representative was very patient with me. Especially with the technical things with the computer &/or my cellphone. He guided me with the process very well.

Super fast! Got the money about three hours after applying! High quality customer service! The customer service representative was so nice, and responded to in a timely manner! At first I didn't think I'd qualify, but I did!!! I totally recommend them!

This was probably the easiest process I've ever been through to obtain funding for my business or even on a personal level. Cataline was on point! She was prompt with emails and calls and made sure everything was handled properly and quickly. I would recommend her to anyone!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I would like to thank you guys and would gladly recommend you to a friend. I would also like to thank Henry ** for his hard work and dedication. He's one of the good ones. He worked hard to help me with the loan. He explained everything in detail and made sure I understood everything. He was patient and had a strong positive attitude.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LoanMe?

I love the way that the customer rep Rachel, handle my loan. She has great people skills, in informing the customer on how, the loan process works. Also I would like to thank the company for employees like Rachel **.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

LoanMe is the only company that allows you to borrow more than $35,000 on a signature. The customer service was great and the loan was approved quickly. The only problem I have with the company is the loan origination fee that is taken off the top and reduces the amount of money you actually receive. The payback is for the full amount funded, but you're only receiving a net amount.

LoanMe really helped me to jump start a dream project. Mauricio was fantastic to work with and helped me every step of the way! Because of this loan I now have the opportunity to dive in deep to my dreams and visions. Thank you!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The process of This loan was extremely easy and Professional. My representative Le ** worked around my busy schedule and was extremely accommodating and attentive. He exemplifies the meaning of friendliness and amazing customer service. The entire process was pleasant.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was so please to finally get my loan approve. Was having problems before but I'm so glad I reapplied. I'm sorry I can't remember my loan officers name but he was very helpful in helping me out with questions I couldn't do myself.

Pleasure to work with, very fast process. Kind people. Will meet your needs if you are needing g this loan for what you are needing it for. Happy to have worked with such kind and caring person. Was on top of everything every step of the way!!!

The process was quick and very easy and Jermaine ** was very helpful and courteous. I appreciate the follow-up calls that I received, ensuring that I received the funds and to inquire if I had further questions regarding the contracts. Thank you!

Crystal was an excellent contact. Listened to my needs, looked for solutions and followed up. She called to her supervisor to see if she could increase my loan amount. They consented to an increase but I did not accept because of the large cost. She did a great job.

This was my first time with LoanMe and had super nice, experienced people! Loved that I had one amazing agent as well that worked with me the whole time! Very sweet and on top of things and easy paperwork to hand in! Thank goodness for LoanMe!!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Philip ** was a great help in my time of need. My water heater quit. I was still really short on cash. Then I heard your ad on the radio, thought I would give it a try. Payments are easy and doable. You showed great customer service and I thank you!

The online application was a breeze. I received a call from Peter not even 15 minutes following my application submission and he was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! He walked me through the entire process with professionalism and poise. He counseled me on my loan and ensured that I understood its terms. He truly made me feel like he genuinely cares. I can't say I've ever received such great customer service. I'm sincerely impressed by both Peter and LoanMe.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

So far everybody has been great. Mauricio ** has helped me. He's been great, friendly, informative, and courteous. He was not pushy or rude. I feel he was a great contributing factor in me deciding to go with LoanMe for my loan.

I was in a bind and needed a loan asap and LoanMe provided same day service once my information was verified. APR is considerably high but I am also a high credit risk and I appreciate them taking a chance on me. I recommend them.

The agent was very forthcoming and helpful. No hidden fees, and they made it very clear that I should NOT plant to hang onto this money for the full life of the loan. This is emergency money and if used that way, it is the best online service I've encountered this far. No hidden fees, no early payoff penalties, and the money was in my account within an hour of my call!!

Needed money to cover bills in between pay periods. The whole process was fast and I received money in my account within a few hours. Mission accomplished! This is my 2nd time getting a loan & I would do it again. I highly recommend LoanMe!

I'll be making extra payments. I know my past haunts me because of a plight economy but I don't give up. I hope the extra payments count and everything they told me counts because if it's not true expect the unexpected. Thank you for the second chance.

After numerous times trying to verify my employment with my employer Alex tried his hardest and did his very best to get me qualified and he did highly recommend this representative. Great guy. Will recommend to my friends if they ever need a loan.

Was very pleased working with Sam. The process was very quick and painless. Everything was handled by phone and the directions were very simple to follow. Regular follow up was done, everyone was very helpful. Would recommend to anyone, but of course the interest rates are high. Thank you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Great customer service. Personable and professional. The only frustrating thing is when you want to pay off your loan they do not accept a debit card with higher amounts (not sure why). It takes forever to clear on their end... And also took a week after I called in my payoff to withdraw from my account much too long.

I was pleased with the quick service from start to finish. I would recommend and will use in the future if needed. Keep up the good work with servicing the people in time of need all across the United States and the provinces. The timing was good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer
My experience with LoanMe was so easy, and quick and my rep was so accommodating, attentive and delivered within one day, (Kerrigan **). Thank you LoanMe,

I will be back next time I need financing. Excellent experience. Thanks.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

This is the worst company you could ever apply to. The demand and harassment that they did very unprofessional. Awhile back I decided to help out a friend (big mistake) and get a loan approved for her. Well we are no longer friends because she has failed to pay on the loan. Which caused it to into collections and therefore I got stuck with having to make the payments with money I don't have because she put my name on the loan. I feel like this is just straight up ** and shouldn't be allowed or at least be understanding and willing to work out something with the customer so they don't get stuck paying for money they never used!!!

What makes it even worse is sadly my mother passed away this past December 2016 and didn't have enough money to get her a tombstone, and the money I'm having to pay to collections could actually go towards my mother’s tombstone. So I would avoid LoanMe at all cost. They don't even deserve 1 star. More like negative one star.

LoanMe has been the best... Fast service. Funded in less than 24 hours. If you need a loan for your business LoanMe is the only call you need to make. The staff was very friendly and helpful... They answered all my questions. Very satisfied.

The LoanMe process was smooth and professional. I felt no pressure to commit. All my questions were answered directly and to my satisfaction. Quite frankly, I was surprised. Other loan companies I talked with were fast talking. A real turn off for me.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

What I love about this company, is first Honesty, Fairness, Promptness. My agent Curtis, was very informative, he made sure I understood, what I was getting into. He explain with clarity. My only problem is the rate. Then, again given the issue at hand. I was very appreciative of their help. It truly help me in ways, I cannot explain. Looking forward, to doing more future business with this honest company.

Question and Answers - LoanMe

What are the most common misconception consumers have about your industry?

Lack of transparency. LoanMe does its best to make the terms of the loan clear for customers before they decide to take a loan.

What is the greatest obstacle LoanMe is currently trying to overcome?

A number of sites online display primarily negative reviews on our products and service. This, however, does not reflect the voice of all our customers. A great majority of our customers are happy with our service and we would like to change the conversations online to show this.

How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?

In the past several years, it has been getting more and more difficult for the public to qualify for personal loans through traditional banks and other lenders. LoanMe is trying to fill the gap by helping customers who cannot find help through such traditional mediums.

How has LoanMe grown or evolved?

LoanMe has experience steady growth since 2013.

How do you see the company growing or evolving in the future?

LoanMe is focusing a lot on growing its Prime and commercial loans. LoanMe’s goal is to offer its products to a broader range of credit holders.

Where do great ideas come from in your organization?

Great ideas come from customer feedback.

What problem is LoanMe trying to solve?

The goal is to protect a good public image for LoanMe’s young brand.

What sets LoanMe apart from the competition?

LoanMe has easily accessible loans for those with good credit and less than perfect credit, fast cash (cash in as fast as 3-4 hours) and low monthly payments.

What needs do your products or services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?

Our quick loans serve customers who need cash fast. Funds may be deposited directly in as fast as 3 – 4 hours.

What are the most common misconception consumers have about LoanMe?

Customers do not have to wait the full term of the loan to pay it off. Customers are able to pay off the loan at any time they like with no pre-payment penalties.

What are your company values?

LoanMe has a responsibility to its customers to be open and honest, to treat customers fairly, and to be safe and secure. These principles affect everything the LoanMe is involved in, including the way it lends money.

LoanMe Company Profile