Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Have used LoanMe multiple times and have always had fast, easy service. Customer service is very nice and easy to work with. Interest rates are high, but I always pay off early so it works great for me. Would recommend to someone looking for a short term loan.

Even though the interest rate is very high, it is a competitive rate compared with title loans and pawn. I have used LoanMe previously. As long as you can pay back QUICKLY, it is a very convenient way to get cash fast.

I had a great experience. The whole process of getting the loan was easy to do. I did wish you guys were open longer since I wasn't able to reach you guys in the evening our time. The person I talked to was patient and helped me whenever I wasn't sure on how to do something.

I appreciated the company specifying that the loan is one that you should try and pay off sooner than later due to the interest. It showed me that they were not just trying to make a buck off of me and that loan is what it is a loan.

I received excellent service and quick funding. Everything was just as it was explained to me. Josh ** was very helpful and easy to work with throughout the process. All questions were answered. It was a great experience. I highly recommend them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LoanMe?

I was amazed by how quick I got the money. I started with my application around 9:00 am. I have all my documents ready and after few phone calls, I got the money in my bank around 1:30 p.m. Thanks to LoanMe.

My wife and I am thankful to have this loan. I am bummed to find out after the fact that the $6600 we were guaranteed was just $5100 with a $1500 fee. Hence the four stars instead of five. We are still extremely grateful to receive this loan nonetheless!

Great service was given to me by Mr. John **. He responded quickly when I contacted him by phone. He sent frequent emails to me to keep me up to date. Mr. ** was always polite and eager to assist me.

I had a very good experience with LoanMe. Helpful, and kind as to helping me with my loan. Done in a timely matter in regards to getting all the information needed via phone calls or emails to complete my loan. Thanks LoanMe.

Easy and fast approval! I'll definitely go back and apply for another loan if an emergency occurs. These loans are for those that plan on paying it off in full. I highly recommend it. Thanks to Mike ** for the great help he was and very informative.

Your Loan Officer (Holly **) help me with care & the best professional manner. The loan process was easy & I'll recommend your company in the future. If you have any question, please call. Your assistance in this matter will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.

Well for starters, I was not able to qualify for the loan I wanted to consolidate my bills for a new start. But Colleen was very informative and we went over several options to achieve what was best for me at this time and things for me to work on also. Thank you.

I wouldn't normally take the time to write a review. However LoanMe saved me!!! The loan process was quick and easy!!! I did not expect to be approved but to my surprise I was approved for $3100- The best part is the funds were in my account the next day!!! Thank You LoanMe! Thank You.

Thank you for the loan. Your people were courteous and quick with a response to my needs. I am glad that I found you. I will tell a friend in need about your service if some is ever needed. I hope you are still in business if I should ever need to use your service again.

As long as you understand the fees and agreements this is a good place to get an loan. My credit score is decent which resulted in a good interest rate. Sam was very helpful and walked me through the process and helped me understand their fees. He emphasized this is a loan you want to pay off aggressively which is what we're able to do. I was able to consolidate our cards and make the payments more manageable.

LoanMe help so much. I have to be thankful for them helping me. At the end of the year they get 5 stars customer service. I can say I do recommend friends to go to LoanMe to ask for a loan in time of need.

The LoanMe rep who helped me answered all my questions and explained the process adequately. He made sure I was completely comfortable going forward with my loan. I felt valued and appreciated everything he did for me. He reached out and emailed me when necessary. He took his time in explaining everything and did not try to rush the process. He even told me to call him for any reason at all.

The customer service representative was extremely helpful during my loan process, and I spoke with him many times to help me get my loan application processed and approved. I will definitely use LoanMe again in the future. Thanks again for all your help.

John ** was very helpful in getting me the loan I needed. He worked with me over the course of about two days. I really appreciate the time and effort he took to help me when I needed it. I would like to say thank you to John and the LoanMe team for all their help and I highly recommend LoanMe to anyone looking to get a short term loan.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: Dec. 1, 2016

Happy to report that loanme.com contacted me and made things right. Spoke to a very sweet lady named Michelle, a Supervisor in Customer Service, and she was able to resolve my concerns. Thank you Michelle!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2016

I had a loan + a settlement to pay $2900 and I paid as agreed. I paid it all off except $274. I've been in contact with customer service waiting for a statement. I call and leave voicemails for Loanme.com and never hear anything back to get a call saying I owe $5,500 and interest is now accruing $179%... interesting... After I owed $274.00 with no interest. It's nice of them to finally respond. My response is going to be serving papers.

Made me feel comfortable and like a human being. It's hard applying for an emergency loan. Christine was thoughtful, helpful and able to get me what I needed. She also fully disclosed all aspects of the loan. I am very pleased!

Overall satisfied. This is my second time, even though interest rate is high, there is an option to pay within 7 days and no penalty to pay early. Lili ** helped me 2x and she is very professional and knowledgeable. Also recommended options for me to choose which I like.

The representative I spoke to was very detailed and explained the process and made me feel very safe and satisfied with his help. The process was very quick and no hassle. I most definitely recommend them to anyone who wants great services.

I appreciate my customer relations man, Sam who made the lending process easier than anticipated under the circumstances. He is a friendly and patient person. He endured through the process. Thank you very much. This is my second time getting a loan and I would not have applied for a loan the second time if I had not liked the loan process the first time.

LoanMe

Thank you for your review Lionell. We regret to hear you were unhappy with the terms of your loan. LoanMe takes great pride in helping customers who are often turned away by traditional lenders and we make sure that our customers are aware of the terms of their contract before the loan documents are signed and the loan is funded. As a reminder, LoanMe does not charge any Pre-Payment penalties. You can pay off your loan at any time. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 844-764-7368.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2016

I think your interest are the worse I've ever seen and I don't think I'll recommend anyone to apply. When I finish paying off my debt I will not return. I don't care if it's life death situation. My God please help these money hungry people.

The loan agent was very helpful in answering all my questions about the loan. She was always keeping me updated as to the timetable of the process. At the end of the process she made sure I had all my questions answered.

It was professional, easy and quick! I was under so much stress and they made me feel right at ease and explained everything perfectly. Was a great experience. I did not need to wait at all and the information was sent immediately and the funds were put in as soon as it was approved. They walked me through everything to make it happen!

Quick and friendly service. Will definitely recommend to anyone looking for a loan. Was looking to pay off a few bills until payday and everything was handled very professionally. This is the first time I ever took out a loan but the representative made me comfortable and reassured.

Luis was very informative and answered all my questions on point. He eased all concerns and doubts I had. He gave excellent customer service which is very hard to find nowadays. I hope I don't need you again, but if I do, it's nice to know Luis is there to help me. Thank you Luis!

I was very worried about this being a scam, or putting all my info out there and not get any help. The application process was very quick, I received responses from LoanMe in minutes. The representative that helped me was informative, patient, and clear about all the details.

Question and Answers - LoanMe

What are the most common misconception consumers have about your industry?

Lack of transparency. LoanMe does its best to make the terms of the loan clear for customers before they decide to take a loan.

What is the greatest obstacle LoanMe is currently trying to overcome?

A number of sites online display primarily negative reviews on our products and service. This, however, does not reflect the voice of all our customers. A great majority of our customers are happy with our service and we would like to change the conversations online to show this.

How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?

In the past several years, it has been getting more and more difficult for the public to qualify for personal loans through traditional banks and other lenders. LoanMe is trying to fill the gap by helping customers who cannot find help through such traditional mediums.

How has LoanMe grown or evolved?

LoanMe has experience steady growth since 2013.

How do you see the company growing or evolving in the future?

LoanMe is focusing a lot on growing its Prime and commercial loans. LoanMe’s goal is to offer its products to a broader range of credit holders.

Where do great ideas come from in your organization?

Great ideas come from customer feedback.

What problem is LoanMe trying to solve?

The goal is to protect a good public image for LoanMe’s young brand.

What sets LoanMe apart from the competition?

LoanMe has easily accessible loans for those with good credit and less than perfect credit, fast cash (cash in as fast as 3-4 hours) and low monthly payments.

What needs do your products or services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?

Our quick loans serve customers who need cash fast. Funds may be deposited directly in as fast as 3 – 4 hours.

What are the most common misconception consumers have about LoanMe?

Customers do not have to wait the full term of the loan to pay it off. Customers are able to pay off the loan at any time they like with no pre-payment penalties.

What are your company values?

LoanMe has a responsibility to its customers to be open and honest, to treat customers fairly, and to be safe and secure. These principles affect everything the LoanMe is involved in, including the way it lends money.

LoanMe Company Profile