4.48/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 2013, LoanMe authorizes personal loans from $2,600 to $100,000. The process is fast and easy and it's even possible to have money deposited into your checking account in as fast as 3-4 hours! With fixed monthly payments and no pre-payment penalties, LoanMe is your go-to personal lender for whatever life throws at you.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

514 LoanMe Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

I have an almost perfect payment record except for some very old payments about to drop off of my credit report. LoanMe seemed to take a deeper look at my situation and worked out a loan I'm able to use as a bridge to paying off some very high interest debt from Rise Credit (just say no to them). My LoanMe representative was courteous, knowledgeable and efficient.

LoanMe response

Thanks for the awesome review, Donald! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Get expert buying tips about Personal Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

Alex, was very helpful and informed me of all the loan and gave me time to decide with no pressure. He understood my need and the service was fast and meet all my needs. Alex, responded to all of my questions and responded fast.

LoanMe response

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! We are glad to hear that Alex was so helpful. Thanks for your business!

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

Loan Me was so quick with a loan approval and with the transfer of funds. Everyone I spoke with were so professional and caring. The interest rate is very competitive and fair, so much better than any other lender I spoke with. I highly recommend their services!

LoanMe response

We are glad to hear that you have had such pleasant lending experience working with LoanMe. Thanks for your business!

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

With LoanMe you can almost do everything online, making the process much more expedite and at your pace. Very fast deposit time. My loan has a very high interest rate, but at least they let you know couple of times how much you would be paying.

LoanMe response

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! I am glad to hear that we could provide you with the necessary information to make an informed decision. Thanks for your business!

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

The service given to me by Melanie was great! She helped tremendously and was able to have me processed quickly. The money transfer was seamless and was a great help. I would definitely recommend a friend. Thank you. Awesome experience. LoanMe has help amazingly.

LoanMe response

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! We are glad to hear that Melanie was able to help and make things seamless. Thanks for your business!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LoanMe?

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

BEWARE of LOANME!! I needed a $2700 personal loan asap and came to LoanMe as a last resort. My transaction with them went smooth and the agent that helped me out was pretty awesome. We basically calculated how much interest would be per day. In my case $11 A DAY!!! I paid it off within 1 week. DO NOT TAKE OUT A LOAN from LoanMe unless you can pay it back within 2 weeks max. SHARK LOAN!!!!

LoanMe response

Thank you for taking the time to post your review as well as your comments regarding the terms of your loan. We always encourage our customers to pay off their loans as quickly as possible to pay the least amount of interest.

Original review: June 7, 2019

I wish I never worked with this company called LoanMe. They are a horrible company. I received a loan from them and was paying them back. I ran into some financial issues so they assigned my account over this is 3rd party company. I started receiving harassing calls from them. There was this one person by the name of Nikki * who left the need to reach out to everyone that I knew and informed them that they were looking for me so that they can arrest me. WHAT THE HELL!! Why wouldn't they just reach out to me and speak with me. Why do they feel the need to reach out to everyone that I know to let them know something like that. If you find yourself in a bind PLEASE DO NOT REACH OUT TO THESE PEOPLE, THEY WILL ** YOU OVER!

LoanMe response

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We apologize if our service did not meet your expectations. We strive to achieve high standards with every customer. Your comments will be heard to maintain the high standards.

Original review: April 17, 2019

I originally took out a loan for less than $6,000. I unfortunately defaulted on the loan due to medical reasons. Even though I tried to explain my situation and continued to make partial payments. Now my account has been turned over to a collection agency and the amount owing is $21,085! They stated that the loan is still accusing interest. DO NOT BORROW FROM HERE!!!

LoanMe response

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We apologize if our service did not meet your expectations. We are actively working to improve service levels to better meet our customer's needs. We strive to provide the high standards of service for every customer.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

If you want emergency cash, LoanMe is the answer. Their loan processing is simply amazing, fast and simple. Once approved your money will be deposited to your account in no time. LoanMe you are the best, that is why I keep coming back to you. Thank you for your help.

LoanMe response

Thanks so much for being a repeat customer!

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

You guys are very efficient and the whole process was stress free. The fact that everything can be done online is what I love most. I will definitely recommend a friend. I was financially trapped and you bailed me out.

LoanMe response

We are glad to hear that you have had such a pleasant lending experience working with LoanMe. Thanks for your business!

LoanMe expert review by Barbara Friedberg

LoanMe offers unsecured installment loans to consumers and businesses. The company's primary focus is to provide personal or small business lending solutions. The company offers loans from $2,600 to $100,000 for purposes such as debt consolidation or costs associated with starting a new business. LoanMe streamlines the loan application process, making it easier for consumers.

• Loan range: LoanMe offers personal loans ranging from $2,600-$100,000. This wide range gives consumers several options to choose a loan amount that meets their needs, even if they do not own a home.

• Direct deposit: With application approval, consumers can receive their loan funds via direct deposit into a checking account.

• Automatic payment withdrawals: LoanMe automates the loan repayment process, withdrawing loan payments from the borrower's bank account based on an agreed-upon repayment schedule.

• Three ways to apply for a loan: Applicants can call the company toll-free to begin the loan application process with a live agent, complete the process online or use the company's website to request a callback from a live agent.

• Best for: LoanMe's services are best for anyone looking for an unsecured personal consumer loan, individual's ineligible for typical bank or credit union loans and those facing financial hardship.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg
Barbara Friedberg Personal Finance Contributing Editor

LoanMe questions and answers

What are the most common misconception consumers have about your industry?
Lack of transparency. LoanMe does its best to make the terms of the loan clear for customers before they decide to take a loan.
What is the greatest obstacle LoanMe is currently trying to overcome?
A number of sites online display primarily negative reviews on our products and service. This, however, does not reflect the voice of all our customers. A great majority of our customers are happy with our service and we would like to change the conversations online to show this.
How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
In the past several years, it has been getting more and more difficult for the public to qualify for personal loans through traditional banks and other lenders. LoanMe is trying to fill the gap by helping customers who cannot find help through such traditional mediums.
How has LoanMe grown or evolved?
LoanMe has experience steady growth since 2013.
How do you see the company growing or evolving in the future?
LoanMe is focusing a lot on growing its Prime and commercial loans. LoanMe’s goal is to offer its products to a broader range of credit holders.
Where do great ideas come from in your organization?
Great ideas come from customer feedback.
What problem is LoanMe trying to solve?
The goal is to protect a good public image for LoanMe’s young brand.
What sets LoanMe apart from the competition?
LoanMe has easily accessible loans for those with good credit and less than perfect credit, fast cash (cash in as fast as 3-4 hours) and low monthly payments.
What needs do your products or services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
Our quick loans serve customers who need cash fast. Funds may be deposited directly in as fast as 3 – 4 hours.
What are the most common misconception consumers have about LoanMe?
Customers do not have to wait the full term of the loan to pay it off. Customers are able to pay off the loan at any time they like with no pre-payment penalties.
What are your company values?
LoanMe has a responsibility to its customers to be open and honest, to treat customers fairly, and to be safe and secure. These principles affect everything the LoanMe is involved in, including the way it lends money.

LoanMe Company Information