Consumer Reviews and Complaints

LoanMe has been the best... Fast service. Funded in less than 24 hours. If you need a loan for your business LoanMe is the only call you need to make. The staff was very friendly and helpful... They answered all my questions. Very satisfied.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Philip ** was a great help in my time of need. My water heater quit. I was still really short on cash. Then I heard your ad on the radio, thought I would give it a try. Payments are easy and doable. You showed great customer service and I thank you!

The online application was a breeze. I received a call from Peter not even 15 minutes following my application submission and he was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! He walked me through the entire process with professionalism and poise. He counseled me on my loan and ensured that I understood its terms. He truly made me feel like he genuinely cares. I can't say I've ever received such great customer service. I'm sincerely impressed by both Peter and LoanMe.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

So far everybody has been great. Mauricio ** has helped me. He's been great, friendly, informative, and courteous. He was not pushy or rude. I feel he was a great contributing factor in me deciding to go with LoanMe for my loan.

I was in a bind and needed a loan asap and LoanMe provided same day service once my information was verified. APR is considerably high but I am also a high credit risk and I appreciate them taking a chance on me. I recommend them.

The agent was very forthcoming and helpful. No hidden fees, and they made it very clear that I should NOT plant to hang onto this money for the full life of the loan. This is emergency money and if used that way, it is the best online service I've encountered this far. No hidden fees, no early payoff penalties, and the money was in my account within an hour of my call!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LoanMe?

Needed money to cover bills in between pay periods. The whole process was fast and I received money in my account within a few hours. Mission accomplished! This is my 2nd time getting a loan & I would do it again. I highly recommend LoanMe!

I'll be making extra payments. I know my past haunts me because of a plight economy but I don't give up. I hope the extra payments count and everything they told me counts because if it's not true expect the unexpected. Thank you for the second chance.

After numerous times trying to verify my employment with my employer Alex tried his hardest and did his very best to get me qualified and he did highly recommend this representative. Great guy. Will recommend to my friends if they ever need a loan.

Was very pleased working with Sam. The process was very quick and painless. Everything was handled by phone and the directions were very simple to follow. Regular follow up was done, everyone was very helpful. Would recommend to anyone, but of course the interest rates are high. Thank you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Great customer service. Personable and professional. The only frustrating thing is when you want to pay off your loan they do not accept a debit card with higher amounts (not sure why). It takes forever to clear on their end... And also took a week after I called in my payoff to withdraw from my account much too long.

I was pleased with the quick service from start to finish. I would recommend and will use in the future if needed. Keep up the good work with servicing the people in time of need all across the United States and the provinces. The timing was good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer
My experience with LoanMe was so easy, and quick and my rep was so accommodating, attentive and delivered within one day, (Kerrigan **). Thank you LoanMe,

I will be back next time I need financing. Excellent experience. Thanks.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

This is the worst company you could ever apply to. The demand and harassment that they did very unprofessional. Awhile back I decided to help out a friend (big mistake) and get a loan approved for her. Well we are no longer friends because she has failed to pay on the loan. Which caused it to into collections and therefore I got stuck with having to make the payments with money I don't have because she put my name on the loan. I feel like this is just straight up ** and shouldn't be allowed or at least be understanding and willing to work out something with the customer so they don't get stuck paying for money they never used!!!

What makes it even worse is sadly my mother passed away this past December 2016 and didn't have enough money to get her a tombstone, and the money I'm having to pay to collections could actually go towards my mother’s tombstone. So I would avoid LoanMe at all cost. They don't even deserve 1 star. More like negative one star.

The LoanMe process was smooth and professional. I felt no pressure to commit. All my questions were answered directly and to my satisfaction. Quite frankly, I was surprised. Other loan companies I talked with were fast talking. A real turn off for me.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

What I love about this company, is first Honesty, Fairness, Promptness. My agent Curtis, was very informative, he made sure I understood, what I was getting into. He explain with clarity. My only problem is the rate. Then, again given the issue at hand. I was very appreciative of their help. It truly help me in ways, I cannot explain. Looking forward, to doing more future business with this honest company.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I love LoanMe! Their loan process is quick, automated and painless. The process is great and they work with you on your payment due date to make things easy for you. I highly recommend them as a short term loan source!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

LoanMe helped me during a critical time for my business. Without them, I may have had to close. The fees and interest are high but the customer service and attention to detail made a big difference. I would definitely recommend them if you have no other choice to keep your business going.

I would highly recommend LoanMe, my representative (Eric) was super. He explain each step and worked with me to get my loan approve and was on target with every commitment he made. So far it has been a lights out experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was very surprise that I got the loan and wasn't expecting to. I was in a bind and decided to give it a try. I did not need all of the $2600. Philip was very helpful and explained everything in full. I know that it was a high interest rate and after speaking to another rep from LoanMe yesterday, it was explained in more detail to me and I am really going to try very hard to pay it off as soon as I can. I am very thankful to LoanMe for helping me at this time in need, really had no intentions to get any more credit cards or loans.

The positive reviews that you are probably all bogus. My credit score is close to 700. I inquired about a 20,000 loan last night. I make 200k a year and wanted to consolidate some credit card debt. They told me that I only qualified for a 10600 loan. Whatever. The thing is that they wanted a one-time fee of 2500. Lmao. And 647.00 a month for 3 years. When I asked what the APR was he wouldn't tell me. That is over 24000.00 for a 7500.00 Loan. This is by the definition PREDATORY LENDING. CashCall by a different name is still CashCall. I got online with Prosper and was quoted 20000 for 13%. This company should be sued into bankruptcy. I will never do business with them. BEWARE!!!

I thought that Melanie ** was excellent and very customer focused. She made the process fast and easy. I would use LoanMe again in the future. I would recommend any friends or associates if they have a need for future loans or financial services. Thank you for the excellent service.

I liked the way it was handled and very easy. I also want to give thanks for Michelle ** who I had to deal with. Whatever she told me was very accurate and professional. I would definitely recommend a friend or relative to LoanMe. Thanks.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I would like to thank each and everyone who helped me getting this loan on time and fast. I cannot thank enough for the superb help I was getting and hope to continue making business with you in future. Keep up the good work.

Was very good, fast and feel confidence with your honesty. The employee was really good and very helpful. Excellent excellent. I will recommend a friend or coworker. And other that need money. But will try to pay soon. I know the interest is high.

GREAT COMPANY. Love LoanMe. It's helped me out so much. You can apply at 10 in the morning and receive the cash by 2. I have used other companies for loans but none as fast and as easy as LoanMe. I will recommend to everyone that needs fast cash. Every employee is very nice and professional.

This is a joke. My credit is 688 - not great; but good. I applied for a personal loan for $10,000 to do some home improvement work. They told me I was approved and just needed to verify my bank account. After "verifying" my account four times, they said it had only been open 1 month. I have had the account for 20+ years and called the bank. I called back my "Senior Loan Agent" Andre to tell him they were checking my wife's Christmas Club account and not our checking account.

Then a Customer Service Rep called to ask me some questions to verify my identity. I answered everything. He said I would be getting a call from Andre with good news. I literally was hanging up with him - when I got the "decline" letter. Indicated because of my credit score and delinquent account. I missed one payment of $40 back in 2013. Other then that, I have 1 credit card, no loans, nothing. Amazed at the fact that they literally ran me through the ringer and after verifying my identity - declined me? What a joke. What is worse, I wasted an entire day dealing with these people, wasted part of my wife's day and all I got was a hard hit on my credit! Stay away!!

Fast, accurate in terms of making sure that you understood loan and were accurate in terms of loan, which day your loan was due and how much you would be paying back. Nice friendly staff, easy to complete paperwork, easy to understand terms of loan.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I mostly dealt with Kevin **, he was very helpful, polite, and always there to help thru the entire process. The follow up phone call I just received was very heartfelt, and warm. Thank you for helping me in this tough time in my life, as no one else wanted to take the chance, and I can understand that. I was in need, and you at LOANME, was there to make my situation improve that day. Again, thank you, and if you ever need to speak to me, please feel to call.

LoanMe

Hi Lynda, We are sorry to hear your experience did not go as smooth as your first experience with us. LoanMe takes these situations seriously and is doing more to prevent this from happening again.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2017

This was not my first loan with loanme.Com. My first loan process went very smoothly but this loan was not so smooth. The rep "crystal" was friendly and kept in contact with me until she got the documentation she needed then she dropped off the face of the earth. I guess once she knew she was getting her $1,500 commission, she didn't need me anymore... at least that is how I felt. I had to find out from someone else that the loan was approved and had to wait until the next Monday for the funds to be deposited into my account. I feel she should have told me that I had to wait over the weekend for the money and she should have stayed in contact with me through the process. I should not have had to call twice looking for her, only to have to find out from another employee what was going on.

Andre was very kind, personable and professional. The process was no fuss and we worked together to achieve the ultimate goal. Interest rate is outrageous but it at least an opportunity to get funds immediately. This allowed me to catch up on my house and bills!

Question and Answers - LoanMe

What are the most common misconception consumers have about your industry?

Lack of transparency. LoanMe does its best to make the terms of the loan clear for customers before they decide to take a loan.

What is the greatest obstacle LoanMe is currently trying to overcome?

A number of sites online display primarily negative reviews on our products and service. This, however, does not reflect the voice of all our customers. A great majority of our customers are happy with our service and we would like to change the conversations online to show this.

How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?

In the past several years, it has been getting more and more difficult for the public to qualify for personal loans through traditional banks and other lenders. LoanMe is trying to fill the gap by helping customers who cannot find help through such traditional mediums.

How has LoanMe grown or evolved?

LoanMe has experience steady growth since 2013.

How do you see the company growing or evolving in the future?

LoanMe is focusing a lot on growing its Prime and commercial loans. LoanMe’s goal is to offer its products to a broader range of credit holders.

Where do great ideas come from in your organization?

Great ideas come from customer feedback.

What problem is LoanMe trying to solve?

The goal is to protect a good public image for LoanMe’s young brand.

What sets LoanMe apart from the competition?

LoanMe has easily accessible loans for those with good credit and less than perfect credit, fast cash (cash in as fast as 3-4 hours) and low monthly payments.

What needs do your products or services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?

Our quick loans serve customers who need cash fast. Funds may be deposited directly in as fast as 3 – 4 hours.

What are the most common misconception consumers have about LoanMe?

Customers do not have to wait the full term of the loan to pay it off. Customers are able to pay off the loan at any time they like with no pre-payment penalties.

What are your company values?

LoanMe has a responsibility to its customers to be open and honest, to treat customers fairly, and to be safe and secure. These principles affect everything the LoanMe is involved in, including the way it lends money.

LoanMe Company Profile