Consumer Reviews and Complaints

LoanMe has been the best... Fast service. Funded in less than 24 hours. If you need a loan for your business LoanMe is the only call you need to make. The staff was very friendly and helpful... They answered all my questions. Very satisfied.

The LoanMe process was smooth and professional. I felt no pressure to commit. All my questions were answered directly and to my satisfaction. Quite frankly, I was surprised. Other loan companies I talked with were fast talking. A real turn off for me.

What I love about this company, is first Honesty, Fairness, Promptness. My agent Curtis, was very informative, he made sure I understood, what I was getting into. He explain with clarity. My only problem is the rate. Then, again given the issue at hand. I was very appreciative of their help. It truly help me in ways, I cannot explain. Looking forward, to doing more future business with this honest company.

I love LoanMe! Their loan process is quick, automated and painless. The process is great and they work with you on your payment due date to make things easy for you. I highly recommend them as a short term loan source!

LoanMe helped me during a critical time for my business. Without them, I may have had to close. The fees and interest are high but the customer service and attention to detail made a big difference. I would definitely recommend them if you have no other choice to keep your business going.

I would highly recommend LoanMe, my representative (Eric) was super. He explain each step and worked with me to get my loan approve and was on target with every commitment he made. So far it has been a lights out experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LoanMe?

I was very surprise that I got the loan and wasn't expecting to. I was in a bind and decided to give it a try. I did not need all of the $2600. Philip was very helpful and explained everything in full. I know that it was a high interest rate and after speaking to another rep from LoanMe yesterday, it was explained in more detail to me and I am really going to try very hard to pay it off as soon as I can. I am very thankful to LoanMe for helping me at this time in need, really had no intentions to get any more credit cards or loans.

The positive reviews that you are probably all bogus. My credit score is close to 700. I inquired about a 20,000 loan last night. I make 200k a year and wanted to consolidate some credit card debt. They told me that I only qualified for a 10600 loan. Whatever. The thing is that they wanted a one-time fee of 2500. Lmao. And 647.00 a month for 3 years. When I asked what the APR was he wouldn't tell me. That is over 24000.00 for a 7500.00 Loan. This is by the definition PREDATORY LENDING. CashCall by a different name is still CashCall. I got online with Prosper and was quoted 20000 for 13%. This company should be sued into bankruptcy. I will never do business with them. BEWARE!!!

I thought that Melanie ** was excellent and very customer focused. She made the process fast and easy. I would use LoanMe again in the future. I would recommend any friends or associates if they have a need for future loans or financial services. Thank you for the excellent service.

I liked the way it was handled and very easy. I also want to give thanks for Michelle ** who I had to deal with. Whatever she told me was very accurate and professional. I would definitely recommend a friend or relative to LoanMe. Thanks.

I would like to thank each and everyone who helped me getting this loan on time and fast. I cannot thank enough for the superb help I was getting and hope to continue making business with you in future. Keep up the good work.

Was very good, fast and feel confidence with your honesty. The employee was really good and very helpful. Excellent excellent. I will recommend a friend or coworker. And other that need money. But will try to pay soon. I know the interest is high.

GREAT COMPANY. Love LoanMe. It's helped me out so much. You can apply at 10 in the morning and receive the cash by 2. I have used other companies for loans but none as fast and as easy as LoanMe. I will recommend to everyone that needs fast cash. Every employee is very nice and professional.

This is a joke. My credit is 688 - not great; but good. I applied for a personal loan for $10,000 to do some home improvement work. They told me I was approved and just needed to verify my bank account. After "verifying" my account four times, they said it had only been open 1 month. I have had the account for 20+ years and called the bank. I called back my "Senior Loan Agent" Andre to tell him they were checking my wife's Christmas Club account and not our checking account.

Then a Customer Service Rep called to ask me some questions to verify my identity. I answered everything. He said I would be getting a call from Andre with good news. I literally was hanging up with him - when I got the "decline" letter. Indicated because of my credit score and delinquent account. I missed one payment of $40 back in 2013. Other then that, I have 1 credit card, no loans, nothing. Amazed at the fact that they literally ran me through the ringer and after verifying my identity - declined me? What a joke. What is worse, I wasted an entire day dealing with these people, wasted part of my wife's day and all I got was a hard hit on my credit! Stay away!!

Fast, accurate in terms of making sure that you understood loan and were accurate in terms of loan, which day your loan was due and how much you would be paying back. Nice friendly staff, easy to complete paperwork, easy to understand terms of loan.

I mostly dealt with Kevin **, he was very helpful, polite, and always there to help thru the entire process. The follow up phone call I just received was very heartfelt, and warm. Thank you for helping me in this tough time in my life, as no one else wanted to take the chance, and I can understand that. I was in need, and you at LOANME, was there to make my situation improve that day. Again, thank you, and if you ever need to speak to me, please feel to call.

LoanMe

Hi Lynda, We are sorry to hear your experience did not go as smooth as your first experience with us. LoanMe takes these situations seriously and is doing more to prevent this from happening again.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2017

This was not my first loan with loanme.Com. My first loan process went very smoothly but this loan was not so smooth. The rep "crystal" was friendly and kept in contact with me until she got the documentation she needed then she dropped off the face of the earth. I guess once she knew she was getting her $1,500 commission, she didn't need me anymore... at least that is how I felt. I had to find out from someone else that the loan was approved and had to wait until the next Monday for the funds to be deposited into my account. I feel she should have told me that I had to wait over the weekend for the money and she should have stayed in contact with me through the process. I should not have had to call twice looking for her, only to have to find out from another employee what was going on.

Andre was very kind, personable and professional. The process was no fuss and we worked together to achieve the ultimate goal. Interest rate is outrageous but it at least an opportunity to get funds immediately. This allowed me to catch up on my house and bills!

Great service from LoanMe. They answered any questions I had and put everything in bold print. The one on one touch is refreshing. I talk to one loan officer and It was quick and easy. I got a call after transaction was complete to make sure everything went smooth and if I had any other questions.

If you need a loan quick this is the way to go. I had money in my bank after a couple of hours. All I had to do was provide some basic information. The lady that helped me was very friendly and she answered all of my questions. I will keep LoanMe in mind next time I need a loan.

Cory worked hard to get this done the same day. My funds were in the bank the next day. Thanks Cory. I would recommend to a friend. The terms are affordable and if I want I can pay it off sooner or spread the payments out which is good for the budget. Thanks again.

LoanMe

Hi Michael, Thank you for your feedback. We encourage all our customers to give us a call if they are having problems making their monthly payments. If you would like to discuss possible options, please feel free to contact our Customer Concerns team at 844-804-7368 or 844-764-7368. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2017

My credit situation changed and I called to see if they could do anything about my interest rate. They refused to refinance my loan to a better rate. I can't blame them though. My loan has already accrued 341 dollars in interest and it's maybe 6 weeks old. Avoid them at all costs. It's cheaper to just get behind on your bills.

They are great when you need money fast and you can plan to pay them back within a year or sooner. The apr is ridiculous but the fact they will give a loan with no credit/bad credit is better than nothing. Second time using them.

I believe this was one of the best and most efficient processes I have seen in a long time, that goes for any industry. I have already given out a few referrals since I'm 100% convinced you're the best lender in the business right now.

Have used LoanMe multiple times and have always had fast, easy service. Customer service is very nice and easy to work with. Interest rates are high, but I always pay off early so it works great for me. Would recommend to someone looking for a short term loan.

Even though the interest rate is very high, it is a competitive rate compared with title loans and pawn. I have used LoanMe previously. As long as you can pay back QUICKLY, it is a very convenient way to get cash fast.

I had a great experience. The whole process of getting the loan was easy to do. I did wish you guys were open longer since I wasn't able to reach you guys in the evening our time. The person I talked to was patient and helped me whenever I wasn't sure on how to do something.

I appreciated the company specifying that the loan is one that you should try and pay off sooner than later due to the interest. It showed me that they were not just trying to make a buck off of me and that loan is what it is a loan.

I received excellent service and quick funding. Everything was just as it was explained to me. Josh ** was very helpful and easy to work with throughout the process. All questions were answered. It was a great experience. I highly recommend them.

I was amazed by how quick I got the money. I started with my application around 9:00 am. I have all my documents ready and after few phone calls, I got the money in my bank around 1:30 p.m. Thanks to LoanMe.

My wife and I am thankful to have this loan. I am bummed to find out after the fact that the $6600 we were guaranteed was just $5100 with a $1500 fee. Hence the four stars instead of five. We are still extremely grateful to receive this loan nonetheless!

Question and Answers - LoanMe

What are the most common misconception consumers have about your industry?

Lack of transparency. LoanMe does its best to make the terms of the loan clear for customers before they decide to take a loan.

What is the greatest obstacle LoanMe is currently trying to overcome?

A number of sites online display primarily negative reviews on our products and service. This, however, does not reflect the voice of all our customers. A great majority of our customers are happy with our service and we would like to change the conversations online to show this.

How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?

In the past several years, it has been getting more and more difficult for the public to qualify for personal loans through traditional banks and other lenders. LoanMe is trying to fill the gap by helping customers who cannot find help through such traditional mediums.

How has LoanMe grown or evolved?

LoanMe has experience steady growth since 2013.

How do you see the company growing or evolving in the future?

LoanMe is focusing a lot on growing its Prime and commercial loans. LoanMe’s goal is to offer its products to a broader range of credit holders.

Where do great ideas come from in your organization?

Great ideas come from customer feedback.

What problem is LoanMe trying to solve?

The goal is to protect a good public image for LoanMe’s young brand.

What sets LoanMe apart from the competition?

LoanMe has easily accessible loans for those with good credit and less than perfect credit, fast cash (cash in as fast as 3-4 hours) and low monthly payments.

What needs do your products or services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?

Our quick loans serve customers who need cash fast. Funds may be deposited directly in as fast as 3 – 4 hours.

What are the most common misconception consumers have about LoanMe?

Customers do not have to wait the full term of the loan to pay it off. Customers are able to pay off the loan at any time they like with no pre-payment penalties.

What are your company values?

LoanMe has a responsibility to its customers to be open and honest, to treat customers fairly, and to be safe and secure. These principles affect everything the LoanMe is involved in, including the way it lends money.

LoanMe Company Profile