toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

It was professional, easy and quick! I was under so much stress and they made me feel right at ease and explained everything perfectly. Was a great experience. I did not need to wait at all and the information was sent immediately and the funds were put in as soon as it was approved. They walked me through everything to make it happen!

The customer service representative was extremely helpful during my loan process, and I spoke with him many times to help me get my loan application processed and approved. I will definitely use LoanMe again in the future. Thanks again for all your help.

John ** was very helpful in getting me the loan I needed. He worked with me over the course of about two days. I really appreciate the time and effort he took to help me when I needed it. I would like to say thank you to John and the LoanMe team for all their help and I highly recommend LoanMe to anyone looking to get a short term loan.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: Dec. 1, 2016

Happy to report that loanme.com contacted me and made things right. Spoke to a very sweet lady named Michelle, a Supervisor in Customer Service, and she was able to resolve my concerns. Thank you Michelle!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2016

I had a loan + a settlement to pay $2900 and I paid as agreed. I paid it all off except $274. I've been in contact with customer service waiting for a statement. I call and leave voicemails for Loanme.com and never hear anything back to get a call saying I owe $5,500 and interest is now accruing $179%... interesting... After I owed $274.00 with no interest. It's nice of them to finally respond. My response is going to be serving papers.

Made me feel comfortable and like a human being. It's hard applying for an emergency loan. Christine was thoughtful, helpful and able to get me what I needed. She also fully disclosed all aspects of the loan. I am very pleased!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LoanMe?

Overall satisfied. This is my second time, even though interest rate is high, there is an option to pay within 7 days and no penalty to pay early. Lili ** helped me 2x and she is very professional and knowledgeable. Also recommended options for me to choose which I like.

The representative I spoke to was very detailed and explained the process and made me feel very safe and satisfied with his help. The process was very quick and no hassle. I most definitely recommend them to anyone who wants great services.

I appreciate my customer relations man, Sam who made the lending process easier than anticipated under the circumstances. He is a friendly and patient person. He endured through the process. Thank you very much. This is my second time getting a loan and I would not have applied for a loan the second time if I had not liked the loan process the first time.

Resolution In Progress

LoanMe

Thank you for your review Lionell. We regret to hear you were unhappy with the terms of your loan. LoanMe takes great pride in helping customers who are often turned away by traditional lenders and we make sure that our customers are aware of the terms of their contract before the loan documents are signed and the loan is funded. As a reminder, LoanMe does not charge any Pre-Payment penalties. You can pay off your loan at any time. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 844-764-7368.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2016

I think your interest are the worse I've ever seen and I don't think I'll recommend anyone to apply. When I finish paying off my debt I will not return. I don't care if it's life death situation. My God please help these money hungry people.

The loan agent was very helpful in answering all my questions about the loan. She was always keeping me updated as to the timetable of the process. At the end of the process she made sure I had all my questions answered.

Quick and friendly service. Will definitely recommend to anyone looking for a loan. Was looking to pay off a few bills until payday and everything was handled very professionally. This is the first time I ever took out a loan but the representative made me comfortable and reassured.

Luis was very informative and answered all my questions on point. He eased all concerns and doubts I had. He gave excellent customer service which is very hard to find nowadays. I hope I don't need you again, but if I do, it's nice to know Luis is there to help me. Thank you Luis!

I was very worried about this being a scam, or putting all my info out there and not get any help. The application process was very quick, I received responses from LoanMe in minutes. The representative that helped me was informative, patient, and clear about all the details.

It was very fast and the representative Hiep was very helpful. It was need because I needed to take care of some pending medical bills due to an emergency. It help pay it off and also pay down some other bills that needed to be taken care of at this time.

Great experience. I would say they did their best to give me every explanation and every detail of the business we are conducting. I've found the company I would like to do business with now and in the near. I will definitely be recommending LoanMe to all my friend and their neighbors.

I needed some cash for my car to be repaired and the customer service is top notch. I got the cash I needed within an hour and got the bill paid off. Danny, who helped me with the whole process, was diligent and very professional and read me the details line for line. I work with banks and finance, so he didn't have to but he went the extra mile for me and I really appreciate his efforts. Highly recommended for emergencies.

It isn't about the money. It's the ability to cultivate an idea from the first step to the next, is what makes time a commodity in life. To loan is to trust the unseen, the lender, the bank, and the borrower, relay to a seller, there is life in this time frame.

Happy customer. This was super easy. My CS REP, John, was totally awesome. He was detail oriented, answered all of my questions and made the whole experience pleasant. It was super quick and easy. Thanks.

LoanMe is a great place. They helped me right when I needed it the most with bad credit. Interest was pretty high but I expected that with my credit. I can say they were really fast at getting the money to my account within a couple hours and they're very patient at explaining everything clearly to you so you understand everything, as well as waiting for you to read everything in the contract. Definitely will do business again in the future and have already told a few friends in need about them. Thank you LoanMe.

I got a loan from them and they are great. Hiep was awesome. He explained everything, no pressure, let me have time to get the docs all ready, very friendly... I have already recommended 3 people to go through them. The rates aren't bad at all. They are cheaper than most. I will use them again.

Thank you so much LoanMe for your help, I did not get the full amount that I need but still the amount that you lend helped me to cover some of my payroll. Thank you Curtis for your great customer service.

I want to say that Philip ** was very professional getting back with me for my loan information and that I appreciate the way he handled everything in a timely manner.

Thank You So Much LoanMe! I really needed the money. Jessica was so friendly, thorough, helpful, and available to me. She assisted me with the process so that I easily understood everything about my loan.

I was pleased with my recent experience with LoanMe. I especially like how the representative carefully explained the details of the loan to me. It is only because of the high interest rate that I would hesitate to recommend LoanMe to a friend.

Great experience with LoanMe. Quick, friendly & efficient. It is an expensive way to go but, sometimes life makes a shift & a quick, kind relief is needed for a short period. Twice, LoanMe has been there for me. THUMBS UP.

I had a very good experience with everyone I had contact with, very helpful, patient. I don't remember what my number is but John ** was my contact. He was awesome.

I had a very good experience with LoanMe. The whole process was very easy and fast. I was able to complete the loan process within a day over the phone and online. Agent Jermaine ** did an excellent job in helping me to complete the loan application. I would definitely recommend LoanMe to a friend.

This was a great experience. I was helped right away. I had many questions, but was able to get the answers and reassurance I needed before receiving and accepting a loan. They are very flexible and are willing to work to all kinds of people. Great experience.

LoanMe was there for me when I was overcoming of obstacles and challenges. LoanMe helped me to stick with and pursue my goals through difficult circumstances. Thank you LoanMe, your services was a life changing experience.

LoanMe is great!!! It's so easy to apply and results are instant. It's safe and secure and there is no easier way to take out a loan. I recommend LoanMe to all my friends.

Question and Answers - LoanMe

What are the most common misconception consumers have about your industry?

Lack of transparency. LoanMe does its best to make the terms of the loan clear for customers before they decide to take a loan.

What is the greatest obstacle LoanMe is currently trying to overcome?

A number of sites online display primarily negative reviews on our products and service. This, however, does not reflect the voice of all our customers. A great majority of our customers are happy with our service and we would like to change the conversations online to show this.

How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?

In the past several years, it has been getting more and more difficult for the public to qualify for personal loans through traditional banks and other lenders. LoanMe is trying to fill the gap by helping customers who cannot find help through such traditional mediums.

How has LoanMe grown or evolved?

LoanMe has experience steady growth since 2013.

How do you see the company growing or evolving in the future?

LoanMe is focusing a lot on growing its Prime and commercial loans. LoanMe’s goal is to offer its products to a broader range of credit holders.

Where do great ideas come from in your organization?

Great ideas come from customer feedback.

What problem is LoanMe trying to solve?

The goal is to protect a good public image for LoanMe’s young brand.

What sets LoanMe apart from the competition?

LoanMe has easily accessible loans for those with good credit and less than perfect credit, fast cash (cash in as fast as 3-4 hours) and low monthly payments.

What needs do your products or services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?

Our quick loans serve customers who need cash fast. Funds may be deposited directly in as fast as 3 – 4 hours.

What are the most common misconception consumers have about LoanMe?

Customers do not have to wait the full term of the loan to pay it off. Customers are able to pay off the loan at any time they like with no pre-payment penalties.

What are your company values?

LoanMe has a responsibility to its customers to be open and honest, to treat customers fairly, and to be safe and secure. These principles affect everything the LoanMe is involved in, including the way it lends money.

LoanMe Company Profile