2. Finance
  3. Personal Loans
Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.43/5

Founded in 2013, LoanMe authorizes personal loans from $2,600 to $100,000. The process is fast and easy and it's even possible to have money deposited into your checking account in as fast as 3-4 hours! With fixed monthly payments and no pre-payment penalties, LoanMe is your go-to personal lender for whatever life throws at you.

View More View More
LoanMe Call Now Toll Free (844) 725-7868
Call Now Toll Free

LoanMe Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: June 7, 2019

I wish I never worked with this company called LoanMe. They are a horrible company. I received a loan from them and was paying them back. I ran into some financial issues so they assigned my account over this is 3rd party company. I started receiving harassing calls from them. There was this one person by the name of Nikki * who left the need to reach out to everyone that I knew and informed them that they were looking for me so that they can arrest me. WHAT THE HELL!! Why wouldn't they just reach out to me and speak with me. Why do they feel the need to reach out to everyone that I know to let them know something like that. If you find yourself in a bind PLEASE DO NOT REACH OUT TO THESE PEOPLE, THEY WILL ** YOU OVER!

LoanMe response

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We apologize if our service did not meet your expectations. We strive to achieve high standards with every customer. Your comments will be heard to maintain the high standards.

Original review: April 17, 2019

I originally took out a loan for less than $6,000. I unfortunately defaulted on the loan due to medical reasons. Even though I tried to explain my situation and continued to make partial payments. Now my account has been turned over to a collection agency and the amount owing is $21,085! They stated that the loan is still accusing interest. DO NOT BORROW FROM HERE!!!

LoanMe response

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We apologize if our service did not meet your expectations. We are actively working to improve service levels to better meet our customer's needs. We strive to provide the high standards of service for every customer.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

If you want emergency cash, LoanMe is the answer. Their loan processing is simply amazing, fast and simple. Once approved your money will be deposited to your account in no time. LoanMe you are the best, that is why I keep coming back to you. Thank you for your help.

LoanMe response

Thanks so much for being a repeat customer!

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

You guys are very efficient and the whole process was stress free. The fact that everything can be done online is what I love most. I will definitely recommend a friend. I was financially trapped and you bailed me out.

LoanMe response

We are glad to hear that you have had such a pleasant lending experience working with LoanMe. Thanks for your business!

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

I have an almost perfect payment record except for some very old payments about to drop off of my credit report. LoanMe seemed to take a deeper look at my situation and worked out a loan I'm able to use as a bridge to paying off some very high interest debt from Rise Credit (just say no to them). My LoanMe representative was courteous, knowledgeable and efficient.

LoanMe response

Thanks for the awesome review, Donald! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LoanMe?

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

This company keeps calling me looking for a John **. I have told them repeatedly since 2010 that, "He cannot be reached at this number. I do not know who he is. I do not know where he lives. I cannot help you." He obviously lied and gave a number he no longer uses or he gave up the number due to them calling and asking for the money he owes. Told them to remove my number from their list, again! I would like to give a -5 star review but had to pick for one of the above so I choose 1 star = -5 star review.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

Loan placed 2+ years ago... Repayment was forthcoming. Not soon enough to their liking. LoanMe filed a judgment unknown to me. Never received a court appearance date!! Only a judgment in their favor!!! I’ve had a garnishment over 2 years in which they’ve been paid in full & they refuse to terminate/release me from the withholding!! I’ve reached out to them verbally & in writing & they will not budge yet they claim that a balance is still due, I can clear it with them, they’ll notify the sheriff's department & in turn they’ll notify my employer of the release!!! REALLY??? I DO NOT OWE YOU ANY MORE MONEY! My advice to anyone considering these loan sharks for a short term loan, AVOID THIS COMPANY & METHOD AT ALL COSTS!!! It’s not worth the headache, exorbitant interest rates & fees, nor the insurmountable repayment!!!

LoanMe response

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

I was going through a rough time. I decided to take out the loan. I was doing good until I couldn’t keep up with the payment. I told them my situation and they told me we would basically refinance the loan where I wouldn’t pay any interest. My mistake was that I didn’t ask anything in writing trusting them in their word. Time passed and I was waiting on the tax money to pay. When I call to tell them I was going to pay they told me my account was with another company. I called the company and they told them I had to pay them 5000 because I didn’t pay anything to LoanMe which is false because I did pay money to LoanMe. When trying to contact LoanMe they claim they didn’t know that company. They're such a mess as a company. Seriously don’t know why they're letting them rip off people. Companies like this shouldn’t exist.

LoanMe response

“Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We apologize if our service did not meet your expectations. We set a high standard for ourselves and your comments will be heard to assist us in maintaining the high standard we strive to achieve with every customer.”

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

Great customer service. Peter respond to all my questions. He make me feel very comfortable. The only thing is interest is really high and I will like to see more consideration to customers in time of need. Thank you.

LoanMe response

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! We are glad to hear that Peter was so helpful. Thanks for your business!

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

I am very happy with the quality of service that I received from LoanMe! Their Representative, John **, was very helpful, courteous and above all, professional! I highly recommend LoanMe to anyone looking for a way to remedy any financial emergency or concern. Thank you John **! You're the best!

LoanMe Company Information