4.48/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Founded in 2013, LoanMe authorizes personal loans from $2,600 to $100,000. The process is fast and easy and it's even possible to have money deposited into your checking account in as fast as 3-4 hours! With fixed monthly payments and no pre-payment penalties, LoanMe is your go-to personal lender for whatever life throws at you.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

513 LoanMe Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

I was really hesitant to apply for a loan online, but the person helping me was great. He helped me get my loan quickly, hassle free. Thanks to this company I was able to resolve a problem quickly which greatly relieved my stress.

LoanMe response

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! I am glad to hear that everything was quick and hassle free!. Thanks for your business!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

First off, I will mention that I do appreciate how quickly I was able to receive the funds, since it was an emergency. That was very helpful and the ONLY reason I’m giving the 1 star I’m giving. The customer service was AWFUL. The rep I worked with, Ethan **, was probably the rudest, most condescending representative I have ever had the displeasure of working with. He talked to me like I was incompetent, he talked over me, he rushed me and he was just rude. I didn’t like his tone or just working with him in any capacity. Ethan really ruined my day and the fact that I had to deal with him the following day, put me in another awful mood.

I work in Customer service in a call center environment, so I know how to work with people and have an expectation of customer service and if the type of service Ethan provides is a standard for this company, you are really missing the mark. If these funds weren’t a necessity and an emergency, I would’ve discontinued my request immediately. Even thinking about Ethan as I write this review is boiling my blood. Yes, it was that bad. Even the second rep I spoke with (can’t recall his name) seemed to rush the call and just had no phone skills, but I preferred him over Ethan, for sure because at least he wasn’t rude.

I hope this company takes better pride in providing its service to consumers. Service is more than just lending out money with a ridiculous APR to gouge people for all they’re worth. Service is in the way people are treated and the impression left on them after the experience. My ultimate goal is pay this loan back as soon as humanly possible so that I will never have to work with the terrible service ever again. I wouldn’t recommend LoanMe to anyone, I don’t care how desperate they are. I wish I wasn’t desperate so I wouldn’t have even put myself in this position to have to work with this company or pay back this loan. I know compensation is out of the question, but I really hope some type of resolution is made because my experience was beyond unacceptable.

Hi Lyndsey.
Thank you for taking the time to review LoanMe.
I would like to extend an apology for your experience in working with LoanMe. We strive to provide each client with an excellent lending experience, and we are actively working to improve service levels to better meet our customers needs.
I will pass this information on for further review.

Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

I gave Loan Me an opportunity to see if I take a small loan to help rebuild my credit and not only did they get me approved it was done and funds wherein my account same day! I would recommend to anyone trying to build their credit and just looking for fast and way approval! Mark ** made it even easier and responded to all my calls and answers professionally! Thank you Mark and Loan me!

LoanMe response

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! I am so glad that Mark and LoanMe could help with rebuilding your credit, . Thanks for your business!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

Outstanding customer service with Mr. Kerrigan **. He communicate with me through the entire process and always called be back, as promised. He explain the agreement with me very thoroughly. I will definitely recommend Loan Me to family and friends.

LoanMe response

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! I am glad to hear Mr Kerrigan took such good care of you and we always love to hear that you will recommend us to family and friends! Thanks for your business!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

My experience was great. All of the people who helped me were polite and knowledgeable, and they made sure I understood the process at every step. Special thanks to Tim ** and the other people from the Irvine office who assisted me.

LoanMe response

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! I am glad to hear that you have had such pleasant lending experience working with Tim and LoanMe. Thanks for your business!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LoanMe?

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

I was given very good treatment by Jacob **! He was very well educated about the company and process. I just wish there were loans that weren’t so much bigger especially with this interest rate! I am glad that I was able to get a new loan quickly and received my money rapidly! Thank you!

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

I felt vulnerable in the beginning of this process and John ** made the whole experience comfortable and safe, he was kind and compassionate, even when I had a difficult time understanding what was required of me. He did make me feel bad in needing the loan. Grateful and appreciative.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

Was help out by James ** was courteous and responsive. Made the whole process easy will definitely tell anyone who is looking for this type of product. The process took less than one day, and I was blown away. I know the product is a little expensive, but this works for me and am thankful for their help.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

I have used Loan Me 3 times now, it is very easy and the staff are so friendly. Just always pay it back within a few months and the rates aren't bad. I'll always come back to them because they have treated me right 3 times now.

LoanMe response

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! I am glad to hear that you have had such pleasant lending experiences working with LoanMe. Thanks for your business!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

They have not only made significant errors on my account numerous times, then tried to charge me a return fee because they issued an UNAUTHORIZED charge, steal money from people, can't speak English and cant communicate properly... Everything about this scam company is criminal. Including a 180% interest rate so the $543 I paid for my loan each month, only .27 CENTS went to the principal amount!!! I am going to take them to court if they don't figure my account out and stop ripping people off!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

Excellent service. Mr ** was very helpful, courteous and efficient. He called to follow up and walk me thru the process. Will recommend LoanMe to my friends and will use it again and again. LoanMe make it easy and very helpful in difficult time.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

Amazing customer service, extremely helpful, and very human. I had a lot going on just needed a little help and understanding. The representative that helped me completely understood and was very patient with me. Got immediate callbacks and all my questions answered! Will definitely recommend to all my friends and family. A+ from this customer.

Original review: July 27, 2018

I couldn't be happier with my experience getting a loan through LoanMe. It was fast, efficient and hassle-free. Everything was clearly explained and made understandable. My loan was processed in one day and the money was in my account. Excellent work! Thank you.

Original review: July 23, 2018

LoanMe was a simple, easy, no hassle process. Got my money the same day, just a few questions and I was on my way to be less dresses and making the purchase that I really needed to make by the upcoming weekend.

Original review: July 23, 2018

I had a great experience! The process was fast and easy! The Loan Officer was very professional and the process went exactly the way he said it would. I was able to get the funds same day! I will definitely use again in the future should I need money prior to payday.

Original review: July 21, 2018

Easy and fast to apply and they have an answer within minutes. Was recommended to LoanMe and I am so pleased with their service, quickness and politeness and professionalism. I know that I would keep returning to them as long as I can.

Original review: July 21, 2018

I had a very pleasant experience with LoanMe in granting a loan to assist me on short notice. I contacted them; a representative responded right away. They were courteous, professional, and honest upfront. Thank you LoanMe for your assistance.

Original review: July 20, 2018

John ** was great. He assisted me with professionalism and excellent customer service. Also the customer service rep who called me after our loan funded Had excellent customer service skills. Thank you for your help during this difficult financial time for us. We felt respected by everyone we spoke with.

Original review: July 19, 2018

I dealt with Mauricio and I have never had a loan go this smooth. Mauricio was very professional and answered all my questions I am very pleased with the service he provided me with. Thank you Loan Me you guys are great. Will be using you for all my loans.

Original review: July 14, 2018

Very honest and upfront customer service assistance. Useful payment options to assist the customer in paying off his/her loan. Quick responsive call center with short hold times. Secure and safe to use with personal information. I would definitely recommend LoanMe to others who seek a safe and secure way to borrow money for those who need it.

Original review: July 13, 2018

I just want to say that my agent Matthew was very helpful with the loan application process. He kept me informed on the status of my application and thoroughly explained and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend LoanMe to my friends and family. The application process was quick, especially at a time when it was most needed. Gave me a little breathing room and less worry. Thank you so much LoanMe.

Original review: July 13, 2018

I was very satisfied by Loan Me. They were quick in the loan process and I got the best deal possible to consolidate my debts. The loan officer was very kind and understood my needs. I will deal with them again and would recommend them to anyone.

Original review: July 10, 2018

Banks will not lend a dime if you don't have perfect credit. Which if you have great credit you be probably not need small loan. With this loan I was able to pay bills before things got worse. I was able to sleep at night.

Original review: July 3, 2018

I've had an installment loan with LoanMe since 1/18/2017. I now realize since I'm only paying the required monthly amount, the largest payment is going to the interest and not the principal. My monthly payments are $294 and only $ 8.00 go to the principal. The rest is interest. So, you never get ahead, and it seems like a hopeless situation. Since last year, I have paid the $2600 back twice. I'm looking for a way to sue these people and put them out of business.

Original review: June 30, 2018

I got a loan from this company with my first payment due on July 2nd. However, they processed the payment on June 29th. I called them and they blamed my bank. Their "customer complaint" department called me and said "we do this all the time". She flat out admitted that they submit payments early and basically said, "oh well"... isn't this illegal? BE AWARE! Hard money scammers at their finest!

LoanMe response

Jill, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We understand your concern and appreciate the opportunity to help clarify this matter. It is never our intention to withdraw monies owed from your account prior to the draft date. All draft requests are sent to banks on the business day prior to the date of the draft request. In your case, the due date for your installment payment fell on a Sunday, July 1st. Therefore the business day prior to that date was Friday, June 29th. Our draft request was sent to your bank with specific instructions, which advised of the date & time that we wish to initiate the draft – which was Monday, July 2nd. There may be instances where your financial institution will reserve funds for the upcoming draft, or may not abide by our specific instructions – this we have no control over. In the future, if you run into a situation where you are unsure that funds will be available for the upcoming draft, we ask that you provide us with at least a 3 business day notice in order to assist you with making proper arrangements for your account. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 844-764-7368.

Original review: June 25, 2018

Rogelio helped me through the process, he was very patient with me and very understanding of my needs and situation. The whole process was very quick, which is exactly what I needed. Highly recommend if you are in need of a loan!

Original review: June 18, 2018

I was very satisfied with how the loan process was handled and I am very happy I was able to receive a loan, however I spoke with a gentleman saying my first month's payment would be credited and I would only owe 267 instead of 367. Well the 367 was taken out anyways and I called and the lady said that I was misled and that wasn't true, so I budgeted this week thinking I would only have the 267 taken out and now I hardly have any money to feed my kids with. So I am very upset and not sure what I am going to do this week. So thank you for giving me false information.

Original review: June 15, 2018

Laura **, who was my loan agent, could Not have been Better. She was professional and personable and reminded me that True Customer Service is not a thing of the past!! Kudos to Laura for going the extra mile and standing by her word!!!

Original review: June 8, 2018

Stephanie was very professional throughout the loan process. Great job for her! I needed not to leave a voice messages, she just call me and updated me on my loan status. This is a very good experience being me having a bad credit score and approving me with a good interest rate.

Original review: June 7, 2018

This was the best personal loan experience that I have ever had. Everything was easy. The funds were delivered faster than I could ever imagine. The feeling I got was that the staff really wanted to help and wanted you to be comfortable.

LoanMe Company Information