2. Finance
  3. Personal Loans

4.4/5 (525 ratings)

About LoanMe

LoanMe provides small, unsecured loans to businesses and individuals alike. Individuals apply for personal loans starting at $600, and small businesses can apply for business loans starting at $3,500. Its rates range from 14.9% to 159%, and it works with a variety of credit histories. The company’s application takes place online, and many borrowers are approved in minutes.

Pros

• Receive funds within 3 to 4 hours
  • Apply online in minutes
  • Small business and personal loans
  • No minimum credit score

Cons

• High APRs
  • Limited availability

Bottom Line

LoanMe is an online small business and personal loan lender that offers loans from $600 to $250,000. LoanMe has a quick online application and no credit score requirements.

LoanMe Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LoanMe?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about LoanMe?

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

Application, approval, money transfer all seamless. I have now been paying on this loan for 4 years and have only paid it down by $5500 at $340/mo with an extra $110/mo to be applied straight to principal. At least that is how it is supposed to work. If I plug my loan terms into an amortization calendar, it should be that as the loan amount goes down, more of my payment is applied towards principal and less toward interest. Add to that, the additional payment I am making every month, and my principal should be dropping much more quickly. When I look at their amortization schedule sometimes my principal is 50% of my payment and sometimes it's 30 or 40%. I don't understand it. When you call and ask for information they give you the run-around. I am stuck with this loan for now because I don't have any other options at the moment. As soon as humanly possible however, I will be paying this off. Caveat Emptor.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2019

LoanMe helped me when I needed money. They are fast. I got 3100. That's the loan amount. And they are charging approx 11$ every day. I will never recommend this. So to those who will loan money from LoanMe should be ready to be ripped off. Like after paying 5 times already at 351 a month my balance is still 3092. Dont loan from this company.

Hi Anna,

We appreciate you taking the time to post a review and apologize if your experience was less than favorable. Loan terms vary by customer and are determined by multiple factors. However, our agents always stress the importance of paying off the loan early to avoid paying the high interest. Your comments will be heard to assist us in maintaining the high standard we strive to achieve with every customer. If you’d like to address any concerns direct, you can contact our Customer Support Specialist at feedback@loanme.com

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

BEWARE of LOANME!! I needed a $2700 personal loan asap and came to LoanMe as a last resort. My transaction with them went smooth and the agent that helped me out was pretty awesome. We basically calculated how much interest would be per day. In my case $11 A DAY!!! I paid it off within 1 week. DO NOT TAKE OUT A LOAN from LoanMe unless you can pay it back within 2 weeks max. SHARK LOAN!!!!

LoanMe response

Thank you for taking the time to post your review as well as your comments regarding the terms of your loan. We always encourage our customers to pay off their loans as quickly as possible to pay the least amount of interest.

Original review: June 7, 2019

I wish I never worked with this company called LoanMe. They are a horrible company. I received a loan from them and was paying them back. I ran into some financial issues so they assigned my account over this is 3rd party company. I started receiving harassing calls from them. There was this one person by the name of Nikki * who left the need to reach out to everyone that I knew and informed them that they were looking for me so that they can arrest me. WHAT THE HELL!! Why wouldn't they just reach out to me and speak with me. Why do they feel the need to reach out to everyone that I know to let them know something like that. If you find yourself in a bind PLEASE DO NOT REACH OUT TO THESE PEOPLE, THEY WILL ** YOU OVER!

LoanMe response

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We apologize if our service did not meet your expectations. We strive to achieve high standards with every customer. Your comments will be heard to maintain the high standards.

Original review: April 17, 2019

I originally took out a loan for less than $6,000. I unfortunately defaulted on the loan due to medical reasons. Even though I tried to explain my situation and continued to make partial payments. Now my account has been turned over to a collection agency and the amount owing is $21,085! They stated that the loan is still accusing interest. DO NOT BORROW FROM HERE!!!

LoanMe response

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We apologize if our service did not meet your expectations. We are actively working to improve service levels to better meet our customer's needs. We strive to provide the high standards of service for every customer.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

I like LoanMe because the processing is fast and the staff are polite, friendly, and respectful and very patient especially Jon ** who helped me with my loan. I would recommend loan me to my friends who needed money so badly and get it right on time.

LoanMe response

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is wonderful to hear that Jon was able to provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide all our customers.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

If you want emergency cash, LoanMe is the answer. Their loan processing is simply amazing, fast and simple. Once approved your money will be deposited to your account in no time. LoanMe you are the best, that is why I keep coming back to you. Thank you for your help.

LoanMe response

Thanks so much for being a repeat customer!

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

You guys are very efficient and the whole process was stress free. The fact that everything can be done online is what I love most. I will definitely recommend a friend. I was financially trapped and you bailed me out.

LoanMe response

We are glad to hear that you have had such a pleasant lending experience working with LoanMe. Thanks for your business!

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

I have an almost perfect payment record except for some very old payments about to drop off of my credit report. LoanMe seemed to take a deeper look at my situation and worked out a loan I'm able to use as a bridge to paying off some very high interest debt from Rise Credit (just say no to them). My LoanMe representative was courteous, knowledgeable and efficient.

LoanMe response

Thanks for the awesome review, Donald! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

This company keeps calling me looking for a John **. I have told them repeatedly since 2010 that, "He cannot be reached at this number. I do not know who he is. I do not know where he lives. I cannot help you." He obviously lied and gave a number he no longer uses or he gave up the number due to them calling and asking for the money he owes. Told them to remove my number from their list, again! I would like to give a -5 star review but had to pick for one of the above so I choose 1 star = -5 star review.

LoanMe Company Information