4.4/5 (529 ratings)

About LoanMe

LoanMe provides small, unsecured loans to businesses and individuals alike. Individuals apply for personal loans starting at $600, and small businesses can apply for business loans starting at $3,500. Its rates range from 14.9% to 159%, and it works with a variety of credit histories. The company’s application takes place online, and many borrowers are approved in minutes.

Pros

• Receive funds within 3 to 4 hours
  • Apply online in minutes
  • Small business and personal loans
  • No minimum credit score

Cons

• High APRs
  • Limited availability

Bottom Line

LoanMe is an online small business and personal loan lender that offers loans from $600 to $250,000. LoanMe has a quick online application and no credit score requirements.

LoanMe Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LoanMe?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about LoanMe?

Original review: July 10, 2018

Banks will not lend a dime if you don't have perfect credit. Which if you have great credit you be probably not need small loan. With this loan I was able to pay bills before things got worse. I was able to sleep at night.

Original review: July 3, 2018

I've had an installment loan with LoanMe since 1/18/2017. I now realize since I'm only paying the required monthly amount, the largest payment is going to the interest and not the principal. My monthly payments are $294 and only $ 8.00 go to the principal. The rest is interest. So, you never get ahead, and it seems like a hopeless situation. Since last year, I have paid the $2600 back twice. I'm looking for a way to sue these people and put them out of business.

Original review: June 30, 2018

I got a loan from this company with my first payment due on July 2nd. However, they processed the payment on June 29th. I called them and they blamed my bank. Their "customer complaint" department called me and said "we do this all the time". She flat out admitted that they submit payments early and basically said, "oh well"... isn't this illegal? BE AWARE! Hard money scammers at their finest!

LoanMe response

Jill, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We understand your concern and appreciate the opportunity to help clarify this matter. It is never our intention to withdraw monies owed from your account prior to the draft date. All draft requests are sent to banks on the business day prior to the date of the draft request. In your case, the due date for your installment payment fell on a Sunday, July 1st. Therefore the business day prior to that date was Friday, June 29th. Our draft request was sent to your bank with specific instructions, which advised of the date & time that we wish to initiate the draft – which was Monday, July 2nd. There may be instances where your financial institution will reserve funds for the upcoming draft, or may not abide by our specific instructions – this we have no control over. In the future, if you run into a situation where you are unsure that funds will be available for the upcoming draft, we ask that you provide us with at least a 3 business day notice in order to assist you with making proper arrangements for your account. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 844-764-7368.

Original review: June 25, 2018

Rogelio helped me through the process, he was very patient with me and very understanding of my needs and situation. The whole process was very quick, which is exactly what I needed. Highly recommend if you are in need of a loan!

Original review: June 18, 2018

I was very satisfied with how the loan process was handled and I am very happy I was able to receive a loan, however I spoke with a gentleman saying my first month's payment would be credited and I would only owe 267 instead of 367. Well the 367 was taken out anyways and I called and the lady said that I was misled and that wasn't true, so I budgeted this week thinking I would only have the 267 taken out and now I hardly have any money to feed my kids with. So I am very upset and not sure what I am going to do this week. So thank you for giving me false information.

Original review: June 15, 2018

Laura **, who was my loan agent, could Not have been Better. She was professional and personable and reminded me that True Customer Service is not a thing of the past!! Kudos to Laura for going the extra mile and standing by her word!!!

Original review: June 8, 2018

Stephanie was very professional throughout the loan process. Great job for her! I needed not to leave a voice messages, she just call me and updated me on my loan status. This is a very good experience being me having a bad credit score and approving me with a good interest rate.

Original review: June 7, 2018

This was the best personal loan experience that I have ever had. Everything was easy. The funds were delivered faster than I could ever imagine. The feeling I got was that the staff really wanted to help and wanted you to be comfortable.

Original review: June 6, 2018

Very professional and helpful and very pleasant and she explained every area of the process. She walk me through the finances funding also the fixes rates and how it work... I'd recommends this service to all my friends. She work very fast as well. Very great communication skills. Thank you for your services.

Original review: May 15, 2018

Apparently a partner of Lending Tree, somehow (I wonder how) this company discovered I was in the market for a business loan. LoanMe, had 1 different rep calling me every 15-30 minutes. So for example at 9 am, Claire would send an email stating; "I see that you filled out our application. Would you like to talk via voice or text?" At 9:15, let's say the guy's name was John. John would call and pretend he wasn't aware Claire was working on my case. 9:30 am, Claire calls. 10 am, Suzie calls. On and on and on every 30 minutes for days. All while using spoof internet phone numbers, 800 & 877 numbers, all from "LoanMe".

Here's the catch. I never filled out paperwork for LoanMe. They weren't even on Lending Tree's "pre-approval" summary page for my loan request. How did I get rid of them? I simply asked: "I don't recall filling out an application for any of the 100's of loan companies stating so... Also you're the 10the person from LoanMe who has contacted me... 1. Please provide copy or record of the application you mentioned I filled out. 2. Please pick one rep to work with me. I don't need to hear from 3 people asking for and asking the same questions." They disappeared real quick and in fact. When I tried to find more info on the phone numbers used to call me, many were "out of service" within 48 hours. Find your own bank and fill out your own applications... A complete waste of 3 days taking calls from dozens of hungry sharks.

Original review: May 3, 2018

Henry is very helpful to me and I definitely recommend LoanMe to my friends. Fast and easy too. Everybody who assisted me are very helpful and most of all Mr Henry. This is my second time using loanme and it help me right away, my worries gone.

Original review: April 25, 2018

I must say to begin with, I never expected to be approved but the help of God and Shane ** I was able to be approved. I know for one that my credit has been turned down so many times and so I was so shocked to begin with, when I was finally approved. However, I was also very skeptical of the authenticity of the call and company since I was still in shock that I was even getting the help I needed. But Shane did an amazing job ensuring that I was comfortable and reassured me that I was dealing with a professional and a field expert not only in his job, but also in providing a true customer experience above report! It does not surprise me that he is one of your Sr. Loan Advisors! In fact if this man is not promoted to some type of manager I will be seeking to have him recruited asap because his expertise is very valuable! Thanks again Shane. I appreciate you a lot brother!

Original review: April 24, 2018

Had a pleasant customer services. Which it was provided very professional. He answer all my questions. He explain every concept of the loan. First time having business with your company. Once again thank you. Any questions feel free to contact me at **.

Original review: April 24, 2018

West was just awesome wanting to help and not pushes, but knew how to help and fast service. And the follow up was later in the day and the guy was helpful also cause I was needing to change the payment so he did with big deal.

Original review: April 24, 2018

They are very upfront about the charges, very easy to work with and funded quite quickly. They provide a fair and correct APR based on your credit history. The employee I worked with was very professional and polite as well. Well done.

Original review: April 24, 2018

Actually the whole experience was easy and Ethan was great. The application process was somewhat lengthy but otherwise, it was no problem. Ethan even contacted me before the loan was finalized because they were having a hard time reaching me. Once I did speak to them, the final process was done.

Original review: April 20, 2018

I would recommend this service to anybody who is in a financial bind. I got the money I needed and it was fast. The process was easy. At first I was skeptical about this online transaction, but they proved me wrong.

Original review: April 19, 2018

Answered all my questions. Discussed loan terms more than once. Explained how it was an expensive loan and that very little would go to my principal. Gave me the exact amount and I agreed to the loan terms. Told me the more I pay the less interest I pay. Also once approved I didn't pay till the 2nd month. I recommend just pay more than your monthly. I seen a lot of bad reviews but people don't read the terms and conditions. They tell you it's an expensive form of credit.

Original review: April 18, 2018

The loan process was really quick and easy. I was also very pleased with Michael. He explained the disclaimer thoroughly. I would recommend more time to go thru the disclaimer as an option to the customer. But everything else was just perfect. I also love the fact that LoanMe would prefer for me to pay the loan as soon as possible and no penalty fee would be added.

Original review: April 17, 2018

Mr. Peter ** helped me processed my papers so smoothly. He is very knowledgeable and understanding of your situation. If you needed emergency cash, Mr. Peter ** of LoanMe is the one to call. Thank you Mr. ** for an excellent job!!!

Original review: April 17, 2018

I had my car falling apart and not sure how much repairs would cost. I was sure the cost would be more than average. With it being tax month and house tax month, my regular income was running out. I received the loan the same day and more than I expected.

Original review: April 17, 2018

Of course the interest is a bit high but loan was paid off within a month. Greatly appreciate the fast service and funding! Received funds within 30 mins. I would recommend this as a very short term loan! Don’t keep long.

Original review: April 17, 2018

Great service!! Very professional representatives. Rapid service. Thank you for everything. I look forward to using your service again in the future. I will recommend this company to some of my friends and family. I am very satisfied with this company.

Original review: April 10, 2018

Great business to work with. Very professional and accommodating. I'll highly recommend them. They were willing to really assist in making this transaction go through. They clearly define the details of the service they will provide and timetable of the loan.

Original review: April 9, 2018

My initial contact with LoanMe was Friday, April 6th, 2018 and it was one of professionalism, efficiently and accuracy on the highest level. I am very pleased and totally satisfied. The Representative that helped me was Le ** and he provided fast and EXCELLENT service! Thank you.

Original review: April 4, 2018

My family was in trouble and I had nowhere to turn and Loan Me helped me in one day. Thank you for your support and caring and the very nice and understanding people that work for you. They were very efficient and kind to me and my family. Once again thank you.

Original review: April 4, 2018

The process was clear, fast and professional. It took less than 30 minutes from start to receiving funds in my account. I received two calls in the process. Both calls were friendly and short. I received ten emails/calls from other loan agencies but all were too late. They all came after I had already received what I needed from LoanMe.

Original review: April 4, 2018

They are always very efficient and quick about getting your loan processed. Very clear on the details of your loan and offer other loan options. I have gotten multiple loans from them and have never had any issues. I would definitely recommend them and go back.

Original review: April 4, 2018

Service was fast and Professional. My customer service rep was polite and got directly to what I needed, not a lot of unnecessary questions. Information was explained with great detail and care. Verifications process was very smooth as well. I would highly recommend to anyone in need of financial help.

Original review: April 4, 2018

Quick process, but very expensive. Would recommend to try and find somewhere else, but they will work in a pinch. The people working there are friendly and very responsive. But again, try to find somewhere else first. Use only as a last resort.

LoanMe Company Information