formerly 800loanmart.com

4.2/5 (48 ratings)

About LoanMart

LoanMart connects consumers with the cash they need through several options, including car title loans. Credit issues aren’t a problem. Customers can apply in minutes and get their cash in just hours. Contact LoanMart to see your borrowing options and full disclosures.

Pros

• Get approved in less than an hour
  • Get funds in as little as a day
  • Good credit isn’t required

Cons

• High interest rates

Bottom Line

LoanMart offers car title loans to residents in 8 states. A good credit score isn’t required for approval, and you can receive funds in as little as 24 hours.

LoanMart Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LoanMart?

Original review: Dec. 15, 2022

LoanMart's application process was easy and self-explanatory. The representative I worked with was informative, helpful, and very attentive. He wanted to know if I had any questions, so that felt good. I was impressed with his customer service. He was very concerned, as far as whether I understood the terms and the conditions. He made sure to ask multiple times if I was okay with it. LoanMart got me the money quickly, and they were responsive. They responded to my emails.

LoanMart response

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are thrilled that we were able to help with your financial needs. We have worked hard to establish an outstanding reputation for quality service. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2022

The process with LoanMart was really smooth. The person I worked with was excellent. He gave me everything detail by detail. I would highly recommend LoanMart. It's a fast process. It's more convenient. It will help you with whatever you need as far as the money situation.

LoanMart response

Thank you for your 5 star review! We’re happy to hear that you had a positive experience with us. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: Nov. 20, 2022

I got a title loan from Loanmart and crashed the car while I still had the title loan. They repossessed the car and sold it but are still trying to charge me even though they got the money for the car. My loan was for 2500 and they are asking for over 8k. Then they started calling my family members and jobs and harassing me and threatening me.

LoanMart response

We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience with LoanMart. Your feedback is certainly not what we like to hear, and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Could you please reach out to us at compliance@loanmart.com (please include your name, contact info and any additional details to help catch us up on this issue), so we can properly track and look into this issue.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2022

There was a lengthy process with taking pictures. I'm a college student, so that's hard sometimes, but we worked around it. We had to change the lienholder as the Capital Community Bank, and they removed the DMV fee where we didn't have to send the title in. LoanMart was able to set my payment the way I needed to. They were very helpful with everything. They did everything they possibly could to help me get the loan, the approval rates and the amount that I needed. It provided me with a good sense of a stability to be able to pay the loan back.

LoanMart response

We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience with ChoiceCash. We’re sorry to hear that the loan process was a bit cumbersome for you. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2022

I was out of town when we had to process a loan with LoanMart and it was really the most inconvenient, but everything was fine, except for the fact that I had to take a picture next to the car. I was in a completely different state and I had to pay my son $100 to drive to me so I could take a picture of the car and get the loan. But I get it. Anybody could try to get a loan on something and if it's a torn up vehicle, what kind of collateral is that? Other than that, the entire process took a week and I'd tell friends and family good things about LoanMart.

LoanMart response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Jeremy. We have worked hard to establish an outstanding reputation for quality service. We’re glad we could help. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2022

The application process with LoanMart was nice and convenient. The representatives were all pleasant, courteous, and able to answer my questions.

LoanMart response

Thank you for the 4 star review! We have worked hard to establish an outstanding reputation for quality service. Thanks again and we hope you’ll continue to choose ChoiceCash in the future.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2022

It took me 30 minutes to an hour to go through the entire process at LoanMart. Everybody I spoke to was helpful. The only thing I don't like is if it's due on the 21st, nobody should call me until the 22nd. Don't call me on the day of. I don't need to be reminded. If I missed the 21st and then on the 22nd, you'd call, that would be fine. Besides that, everything else is pretty good. They also send you a reminder text, which is amazing.

LoanMart response

Thank you for providing feedback on your experience with ChoiceCash, Danielle. We are excited that we were able to assist you in a prompt manner. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2022

Go ahead and apply. I had a wonderful experience working with them. I went with a title loan and the process was super smooth. They were really accommodating and patient. I know that it was hard because it was over the phone, but they were really understanding. Because they approved me, I was able to move into a new house. Thank you LoanMart.

LoanMart response

Thank you for the 5 star review! It’s always great to get positive feedback, and we are happy to hear you were 100% satisfied with the loan process. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2022

Customer service was very helpful. I just had to upload the paperwork and they let me know they received it. Everything was done pretty quickly. The process took about a day. Once everything was approved, I receive the money instantly. The terms were fine and I agreed with everything. I have the option to pay off the loan sooner so that’s even better.

LoanMart response

Thank you for providing feedback on your experience with ChoiceCash, Latwanecia. We are happy to have been able to assist you with a ChoiceCash loan! Thanks again for the positive review!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2022

The rep was fine, not persuasive, but laid out the facts. The process could have been done within an hour. But it took me a couple of days as I was pondering over it. The process was fairly transparent and pretty smooth.

LoanMart response

Thanks Richard for taking the time to leave a review. We’re glad we were able to help. Thanks again for sharing your feedback.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2022

They were easier to work with than the other companies. It was a pretty fairly simple process. They were very pleasant to deal with.

LoanMart response

We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience with ChoiceCash. We’re happy to hear that you had a positive experience with us. Thanks again for the positive review!

Original review: Aug. 12, 2022

Everything was explained to me properly and when it comes down to paying, they work with me on my schedules. So I really like it. Also, their interest rate is very low compared to other places.

LoanMart response

Thank you for the 5 star review! We’re delighted to hear about your positive experience with ChoiceCash. We’re happy to help whenever you need us again!

Original review: July 30, 2022

I was preliminarily approved for a loan given the amount of money I was making. I included my contract that I received, as I have accepted a teaching position at a local public school. It included my salary. Additionally, my husband’s financial info.was included due to my recent arrival to the area. The company requires selfies. They were not as interested in helping me after receiving my picture, as I am an African American woman. They came up with lame excuses for not approving the loan and they also changed my loan # that is required to upload documents into their system in an effort to have another alibi to substantiate why they wouldn’t approve the loan. DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY IF YOU ARE OF A CERTAIN PERSUASION!!

LoanMart response

Thanks Trisha for taking the time to leave a review. We’re sorry to hear about your frustration – our aim is to make the ChoiceCash process transparent and easy from start to finish. For further assistance, please contact us at compliance@loanmart.com so we can fully review and respond to you. Thanks again for sharing your feedback.

Original review: July 26, 2022

The LoanMart reps did a good job. The application process wasn’t difficult at all, and my experience was great.

LoanMart response

Thanks much for the review, Detaurus! We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience with ChoiceCash. We’re happy to hear that you had a positive experience with us. Thanks again and we hope you’ll continue to choose ChoiceCash in the future.

Original review: July 12, 2022

The application process with LoanMart went okay. I had to keep calling back but the guy came through. That took probably a day and a half. That aside, customer service was cool and nice. The rate and terms of the loan were pretty fair. I had a little problem so I had to call them back. I got into a little accident and the front wheel came off my car and popped the ball joint. Also, I was gonna ask LoanMart for an extension.

Original review: July 11, 2022

My experience with LoanMart went pretty well. They made things a little easier than I thought it was going to be. The process was really quick and simple. The rate could have been a little bit lower but it could have been worse at the same time. With the loan, I got some necessary bills paid.

Original review: July 6, 2022

Don't trust this company. They will take your money and your car, and then charge you so much interest. That is ridiculous and unheard of. They are loan sharks and should be shut down and have no business license, ** customer service and the people working there are idiots. Save your money. Go somewhere else.

LoanMart response

We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience with ChoiceCash. We’re sorry to hear about your frustration – our aim is to make the ChoiceCash process transparent and easy from start to finish. For further assistance, please contact us at compliance@loanmart.com so we can fully review and respond to you.

Original review: July 2, 2022

I was approved for a loan through LoanMart and OH MY GOD! The run around and laziness and ** they tell you. I spoke to 5 different people and nobody was updated. Let's not talk about lunch everybody’s excuse, 30 min? Nope.. 1 hr? Nope... 2 hrs maybe a response. If you upload docs online, expect 48-72hrs for any funds. Not good for emergency funding. I ask for official copy of their policies because of the stupid excuses and they couldn’t provide it. I asked for a supervisor and I was denied. Completely shady, shaky and unethical.

LoanMart response

Thank you for taking the time to share your loan experience with ChoiceCash. We appreciate your patience during the loan process and are sorry the process was not as smooth as it should have been. For further assistance, please contact us at compliance@loanmart.com so we can fully review and respond to you.

Original review: June 4, 2022

It was a really easy loan process. All I had to do was get a little personal information and then they got a few things verified. Everything went through so easy. My loan officer was responding to me quickly. Whenever I sent him something to verify, he would respond instantly, so everything went quick. I just went into Walmart and everything went through. This was the easiest loan I've ever done.

LoanMart response

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are excited that we were able to assist you in a prompt manner. Thanks again for sharing your feedback.

Original review: May 21, 2022

The rep was good for me. The application process was good. There was a lot of information. But the people who needed to get a loan just want to make sure you got the right information.

LoanMart response

Thank you for taking the time to share your loan experience with ChoiceCash. For further assistance, please contact us at compliance@loanmart.com so we can fully review and respond to you. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

Original review: May 20, 2022

They were pretty thorough in explaining stuff and telling me everything I needed to know and needed to provide and getting things going as fast as possible. Everything was pretty good. They helped me out when in time crunch, it was beneficial.

LoanMart response

Original review: May 16, 2022

I paid off the loan and I never received my title back. Now I have to go out of my way to go to the DMV and have the lien removed. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. Their customer service is absolutely terrible. DON'T USE THIS COMPANY!

LoanMart response

Thanks Darren for taking the time to leave a review. We take pride in treating every customer with excellent service and are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the level of service provided to you. For further assistance, please contact us at compliance@loanmart.com so we can fully review and respond to you. Thanks again for sharing your feedback.

Original review: May 14, 2022

It was an easy experience with LoanMart. I just had to fill out some stuff, take pictures of the car and email them. I started the application process in the morning and I had the money in my account by the end of the day. The reps were very helpful and nice. They weren't foreign people. I can understand them.

LoanMart response

Thank you for the 5 review! It’s always great to get positive feedback, and we are happy to hear you were 100% satisfied with the loan process. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

Original review: May 5, 2022

Every time I called LoanMart, I was able to speak to someone and get the proper information. The only thing is the emails. I got some in my junk folder, but I did not receive all the emails as they were saying I was receiving them. For instance, to get the MoneyGram's information, I had to call in to get the numbers and I still haven't received the email for it, even though they said they sent it three separate times. Aside from that, I had no issues with anything else.

It was a relatively easy, straightforward experience. I knew what I was getting into and I looked at the reviews on everything. With that being said, you have to know what you're getting into and prepare yourself. A lot of the negative reviews were people that weren't prepared. Don't get a title loan if you can't afford it. It's meant for an emergency, not for extra walking around money.

LoanMart response

We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience with ChoiceCash. We appreciate your patience during the loan process and are sorry the process was not as smooth as it should have been and that you received electronic communications to your junk folder. We hope to be able of continued service with your financial needs in the future.

Original review: April 30, 2022

It wasn’t an easy process with LoanMart. I had to go to my local tag office, which is about 20 minutes from my house, to get the title fixed. Because I didn't know that the title had one number different from my address, which was my old address. So that dragged that out for a few days. It was on a Friday and my tag office was closed on Saturdays and Sundays. That following Monday, I finally went to the tag office to get everything done. They ran my credit more than once. After I did that, I tried to contact my loan officer, but it took him a while to respond. Then, when it came time for them to process the loan to my account, they had the information messed up. Someone told me I will get it the same day, but I didn't get it the same day. It was the next day.

LoanMart response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Danielle. We are sorry to hear that your experience with us did not live up to your expectations. For further assistance, please contact us at compliance@loanmart.com so we can fully review and respond to you.

Original review: April 29, 2022

I reached out to LoanMart and I got help. It was the best move I could have made. Customer service helped me every step of the way and everything worked out. My rep was very professional and helpful. The process took less than 24 hours. This loan greatly impacted my life because I was in a loan that I had been paying for about 18 months and I was just paying interest on the loan. I paid over $7,000 for this loan that I only borrowed 2,500 on. I was never gonna get out of that loan unless I paid it off in full. I was very satisfied with LoanMart and I would recommend it to friends and family because it worked out for me. I would take another loan once I pay this off if I need it.

LoanMart response

Thanks much for the review, Princella! We are happy to have been able to assist you with your financial needs. We’re happy to help whenever you need us again!

Original review: April 20, 2022

I've had a couple of loans with LoanMart, and it's simple and easy. They take a full size photo of the truck then check the VIN. The reps are professional too.

LoanMart response

Thank you for taking the time to share your loan experience with ChoiceCash. We have worked hard to establish an outstanding reputation for quality service. We hope to be able to serve you again in the future!

Original review: March 11, 2022

This by far is the absolute worst loan company that a person can use. They do not communicate to you when a major change has taken place with your account status. Although, you may opt to receive calls, text and also email they do not communicate when your account status changes. When you call in and speak to a representative that person provide information. Then when you call back and speak to someone else they're oblivious of what the previous rep communicated. But they communicate on every call that this call is being recorded however, when you ask them to pull the call so that they can review what was communicated by the previous rep that act like that is not a option. They are completely inconsiderate and insensitive to a person going through hardships and other unexpected emergencies in their life.

I lost my Mom and my Dad had COVID and no one took the time to communicate to me that a status changed on my account and I wasn't aware until the morning of heading out to take my daughter to school and my car was gone which was completely unacceptable. The previous reps communicated to me that I would be notified via phone call, text and also email if my account went into a status as such and that was never done. So I DO NOT recommend this company to no one. Unfortunately, you seek to get a loan based off your circumstance in which mine was for a unexpected emergency but you don't look for your experience to go from bad to worst. If I had know that this is the way this company handle business I would have NEVER used them in the first place. And now you accumulate all these fees that could have been avoided had someone done their job. So if you're looking for a loan company I personally do not recommend this one.

Not to mention all the unnecessary fees you occur, but you also have to pay $500 on top of their fees for towing which is completely insane. And to make matters worse you have only 7-10 days to come up with the money or your vehicle will be auctioned off. Completely insane!!!! DO NOT AND AGAIN I SAY DO NOT USE THEM!!!! There are other companies that are out there that has better service with less stress and headache.

LoanMart response

Thank you for taking the time to share your loan experience with ChoiceCash. We take pride in treating every customer with excellent service and are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the level of service provided to you. For further assistance, please contact us at compliance@loanmart.com so we can fully review and respond to you. Thanks again for sharing your feedback.

Original review: March 4, 2022

The process through LoanMart was very simple and it was a very good experience with the reps. Working with LoanMart made things very easy for me.

LoanMart response

Thank you for the 5 star review! We're happy to hear that you had a positive experience with us. Thanks again for your business.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2022

I wasn't pleased to be taking out a title loan on one of my paid for vehicle, but I was pleased that LoanMart was willing to do it, and everyone has been fairly professional. If I forget about the payment and it's late, they do have a tendency to be a bit pushy with having me postdate or schedule something. But I understand why they would do that because I don't really have the same relationship with them as I did with my other creditors. Also, it’s on me if I forget the call and schedule a payment. Otherwise, they don't really bother me or get on my nerves.

LoanMart response

We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience with ChoiceCash. We are excited that we were able to assist you in a prompt manner. We’re sorry to hear about your frustration – our aim is to make the ChoiceCash process transparent and easy from start to finish. Thanks again and we hope you’ll continue to choose ChoiceCash in the future.

LoanMart (formerly 800loanmart.com) Company Information