formerly 800loanmart.com

4.3(854)

About LoanMart

LoanMart connects consumers with the cash they need through several options, including car title loans. Credit issues aren’t a problem. Customers can apply in minutes and get their cash in just hours. Contact LoanMart to see your borrowing options and full disclosures.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • Get approved in less than an hour
  • Get funds in as little as a day
  • Good credit isn’t required
Cons
  • High interest rates

Stars Rating

• 61%
  • 19%
  • 9%
  • 9%
  • 2%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LoanMart?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LoanMart?
    Online & App

Reviewed June 29, 2024

The application at LoanMart was easy at first but now I've done everything they asked me to do, they keep calling me back, saying that I forgot to submit this or I forgot to submit that. I didn't do a lien thing. I've done it five times already, and they keep calling me back and saying I need to do it again. I told them today, “I'm not going back and keep doing the same thing over and over again. If that was something in your computer that you messed up, just know that I'm gonna pay my bill and that's just that.” It took me a whole day to get the loan. I thought it would be faster, but all the requirements that they made me go through, made it longer.

Pinned

CCBank and LoanMart would like to thank you for taking the time to review your experience that you received during your loan application process. We have worked hard to establish an outstanding reputation for quality service and are happy to know that CCBank was able to assist you with your financial needs. While we cannot comment to the specifics of the status of your account on the public forum, we will be addressing your concerns under separate cover.

Punctuality & SpeedProcess

Reviewed June 28, 2024

The process with LoanMart took three days and everything was very good. It helped out in a difficult time in life. People should go with them. If you need help and you're in a spot, LoanMart is a place to reach out to.

Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed June 28, 2024

Doing the title loan application with LoanMart was an easy process. The online quote was a good amount but it was not accurate and they lower the quotes once you call in and do it over the phone.

Reviewed June 28, 2024

The lending process with LoanMart went smoothly and took a couple of hours. The reps told me what I needed and got it done. It was an easy transaction. LoanMart set me back a few thousand dollars but other than that, it was nothing bad. The only thing is, I have not received my title back to the car. I didn't know that they held it and thought they just put a lien on it.

Reviewed June 2, 2024

Do not deal with these crooks. I got a title loan from them in April of 2019, now it’s 2024 and I am still paying on same loan with no end in sight. They’re not the easiest people to deal with. I contacted them about two year ago wanting to know how much longer I had on my loan. The agent wouldn’t give me a concrete time frame. It’s like you will never pay them off. They just have you making payments forever. My loan should have been paid off by now. It’s been 5 years since I have paid them and no reduction in balance whatsoever. I’m thinking about pursuing legal assistance to get this resolved.

Pinned

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Your feedback is certainly not what we like to hear, and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Because we would like to ensure your privacy, LoanMart is addressing your concerns under separate cover.

Resolution In Progress

Reviewed May 22, 2024

I liked the ease of the application process with LoanMart and their reps were great. The associate I worked with was knowledgeable, concise, and efficient. The entire process took me a few hours and I received the funding a day after. Their rate was a bit high, but at the time, it was an emergency, so I really didn't have a choice.

Price

Reviewed April 26, 2024

LoanMart should be utilized as a last resort and avoided if at all possible. The rate of interest is exorbitant. Additionally, you will be charged a late fee if the payment is not made by the due date. The company does not offer a grace period and does not work with borrowers regarding payments. It is hard to conceive that a banking institution is no more than a loan shark with no interest in customer satisfaction.

Pinned

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We’re sorry to hear about your frustration – our aim is to make the ChoiceCash process transparent and easy from start to finish. However, if that has not been the case, please contact us at compliance@loanmart.com so we can fully review and respond to you. We truly appreciate your business and would be glad to address any concerns you may have.

Reviewed April 26, 2024

I only had a loan with them for 2 months and paid it off in full. I was told that I would have my title back within 15 business days. I didn't get it like they told. Don't trust them, they also have high rates...

Pinned

Thank you for taking the time to share your loan experience with ChoiceCash. We apologize that the title release process took longer than you expected. However, we trust that we have fulfilled our obligations as stated in the Agreement. Nevertheless, we ask that if you are having trouble, please contact us at compliance@loanmart.com so we can further review and assist. Thanks again for sharing your feedback.

Customer ServicePriceStaff

Reviewed April 16, 2024

These people are SCUM. Please do not call them for help, find another way to make ends meet. Who charges these interest rates and sleeps at night? My son had a loan and I attempted to pay it off to avoid interest charges and they put me through hell and wanted my information, photos of my Debit Cards and all FAXED to them.. These people are PUKES, they make money off your problems and offer no REASONABLE help… Don’t do it! Stay away!!

Reviewed April 8, 2024

The finance company that I dealt with let me know about LoanMart, and I called them and talked to a representative about a loan. I needed more money than the personal loan was gonna give, so I did a title loan, and the representative made me understand everything. Some people give you the runaround and try to trick you, but she kept it real. LoanMart ran my information through, and I was approved, then I went on from there. It was so good to where when we needed more money, I turned my husband on to it and he did a loan as well.

Reviewed March 21, 2024

The people that I talked to at LoanMart were nice. Being it was my first time, it was scary. But for the most part, my experience was okay. I talked to several people. Some people were at ease with it and some people had me iffy with it. But it all worked out in the end. Being able to go on and talk to them and let them know what was going on, worked for me.

StaffProcess

Reviewed March 21, 2024

The process was time-consuming. I was at the loan place all day. But we got it done. The ladies at the building helped me out in doing it. I asked them if I could pay extra towards it. They said any time, just call, and they'll take a payment.

Punctuality & SpeedStaffProcess

Reviewed March 21, 2024

The process with LoanMart was too lengthy. There was a lot of back and forth paperwork because of them being out of state. Also, you have to pay the loan right back. Within the next 30 days is when it starts. I'm gonna ask for an extension and see how that works. But they worked with me. I went back to the place that referred me to them. I couldn't sign the loan for some reason and they kept on telling me it has to be signed online. After I was approved, the fund came 30 minutes later. They were quick.

Pinned

Thank you for providing feedback on your experience with ChoiceCash, Myra. We appreciate your patience during the loan process and are sorry the process was not as smooth as it should have been. Thanks again for sharing your feedback.

PriceOnline & AppStaff

Reviewed March 7, 2024

The application process is a little rigorous, but not too bad. However, LoanMart has extremely high interest rate. It's over 100%. It's taking advantage of people.

Mr. Golden:

We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience with ChoiceCash. We're sorry to hear that the loan process was a bit cumbersome for you. Because we would like to ensure your privacy along with the details involving your loan process, we cannot comment to the specifics of the information pertaining to your account. Therefore, if you wish to discuss this matter further, please contact the Compliance Department at compliance@loanmart.com. Thanks again for sharing your feedback.

Online & AppStaff

Reviewed March 6, 2024

The application process was a bit extensive, but it wasn't impossible. There was just a lot of different steps. Then you had to physically go mail something. You had to go to UPS. I ended up having to wait for a whole weekend. It was just a hassle getting everything combined instead of being able to do it all at the house. But everybody was friendly and helpful.

Reviewed Feb. 27, 2024

Using LoanMart was more convenient than other vendors. I could do things electronically. People reached out when I had questions. So, they follow up on the application. After the initial loan, I got an extension when I couldn't pay it. Around Christmastime, I was short on money, and I was able to get a bit more.

Pinned

Thank you for the 5 star review! It’s always great to get positive feedback, and we are happy to hear you were 100% satisfied with the loan process. We have worked hard to establish an outstanding reputation for quality service. We look forward to being your financial resource again in the future.

PricePunctuality & SpeedProcess

Reviewed Feb. 25, 2024

The process with LoanMart went smoothly. I also didn't feel pressured at all. They were upfront about the information they needed to get the loan processed. They were also prompt in getting things done. After they had all the information, it was completed the same day. However, they have a crazy interest rate.

Reviewed Feb. 25, 2024

The payments with LoanMart were lower than the others and the application process was very easy. I did it in just a couple of hours. It was very good dealing with the rep.

Pinned

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are happy to have been able to assist you with your financial needs. We look forward to being your financial resource again in the future.

Reviewed Feb. 24, 2024

LoanMart had the best ratings overall, and the one-on-one experience was awesome. I did it online. And they sent me my loan to my bank. They would send me texts and emails as monthly reminders of when my payment is due.

Reviewed Feb. 24, 2024

I ran across LoanMart on the internet and I chose them because they offered more money in their loans but I wish I hadn't. Their payments are too high and on top of that, I had to put my vehicle up for collateral. I tried to tell their rep I'm on disability and on a fixed income and if there was any way that he could get those payments lowered but they don't care. And all they want is their payment. They don't care whether you have trouble making the payments or not. If I had known ahead of time what it was gonna be like, I’d have just passed it on by. I wouldn't recommend them to anybody else.

Mr. Hayes:

Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns. We are sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience with your loan. Please be advised that the ChoiceCash Loan is made and originated by Capital Community Bank, a Utah State Chartered bank, Member FDIC. While we cannot comment to the specifics of the status and history of your account on the public forum, we will be addressing your concerns under separate cover. If you have any questions in the interim, please contact the Compliance Department at compliance@loanmart.com.

Customer ServiceOnline & AppStaff

Reviewed Feb. 24, 2024

The application process was smooth. There was a little bit of back and forth, though. Once I got approved, there were certain documents and pictures I needed but it wasn't complicated and the loan agent was available. She would email me what they need and what would and wouldn't work.

Customer ServicePriceOnline & App

Reviewed Feb. 24, 2024

The application process at LoanMart was very easy and user-friendly. Any questions I had, they were able to answer it. They disclosed everything upfront, like the cost and the finance charge. The customer service was outstanding as well.

Pinned

We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience with ChoiceCash. We’re happy to hear that you had a positive experience with us. We have worked hard to establish an outstanding reputation for quality service. Thanks again for the positive review!

Reviewed Feb. 17, 2024

The reps at LoanMart were very professional and very informative. The process took about a week. We had a hiccup when it was time to get the money. It was a holiday and something had happened. So, it was a few days longer than I anticipated.

Pinned

We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience with ChoiceCash. We are happy to have been able to assist you with your financial needs. We apologize that the process took longer than you would have liked. Thanks again and we hope you’ll continue to choose ChoiceCash in the future.

PriceStaff

Reviewed Feb. 1, 2024

LoanMart helped me out in a pinch. I knew going in that it's an astronomical interest rate but that's what I signed up for to be able to do it. I like how the system lets you know that it knows that you got a super high interest loan and things to get your finances in order. I called back a few times, getting clarity on certain things. Although the reps knew I was asking them the same question, they still helped me out. I’d recommend LoanMart to somebody in a pickle.

Customer ServicePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed Jan. 18, 2024

I had a very crappy experience with LoanMart. When I went in to apply for an additional loan, they told me that I could get up to $5,000, and then they came back and said, “Well, no. We can't honor that because you were late on a payment in November the 23rd of last year.” I said, “No. I was not late on a payment. I made that payment.” I made my payment December the 23rd and then a few hours later, I got a return phone call saying that I was right and that I made the payment. They told me that they could give me the extra funding that I was looking for.

When it was all said and done, on the 26th of December, the original account was closed and the new account was opened. But they went ahead. Because my payments were made on November the 23rd and December the 23rd. Then when I checked my account on the 26th, they took another payment out. I asked them why they took another payment out and they said, “Well, that was set up on auto payment.” I said, “No. Auto pay was turned off. It was completely turned off because I was having some issues with my bank and I was making my payments manually. I made one in November manually. And I made the one in December manually." They said, “Okay. We'll refund that to you. We will give it back to you.” They gave me a confirmation number.

LoanMart called me back and said, “No. Sorry. That was our mistake. We cannot do this.” I asked them, “Why can you not do that?” They said, “Well, because that account that was already closed, we can't go back in. It will mess up the structure of the new loan.” I told them that this was not my fault. So, I have been told 100% that that could not get returned to me. That's just the way it is.

They've made a lot of money off of me for almost two years. I was faithful to my payment every single month. But now, they took this extra payment out. I even asked if there were no other payments that would come out, and the loan officer told me there would be nothing. But then they went in and took out two payments on the 26th of December for $784. So I'm not very happy.

Mr. Wilson,

Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns, as this helps us better serve our customers. We are sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience when inquiring about additional funds. While we cannot speak to the specifics on this public forum of the status and history of your account, we are glad that LoanMart was able to assist you with the emergency funds that you needed. If you have any further questions, you may contact the Compliance Department directly at compliance@loanmart.com.

Reviewed Jan. 18, 2024

My experience with LoanMart was long and dragged out, but it's their policy. They needed a dozen pictures, names and phone numbers. It took me almost a whole day to figure out all they needed. Then I had to go find the UPS office, which, when you live in the middle of the woods in Louisiana, you don't have one on every corner. I had to drive all the way to Shreveport. Once I get paid for, I probably won't do that anymore.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Jan. 18, 2024

The team who helped me get a secured loan was terrific, especially Ricardo. Attentive, friendly, and helpful - he made the whole experience smooth and easy. I truly appreciate the attention and care that I was shown. Ricardo was quick to answer my questions and emails. The money was in my account in less than 24 hours. So fast and friendly! Thank you!

PriceProcess

Reviewed Jan. 8, 2024

It was a complicated process with LoanMart because there were a lot of documents that had to be sent over to them. Their system wasn't getting all of them and I kept having to resend a bunch of information through the initial process. They finally got everything and I was able to get the loan, but it it took some time. Also, I don't like how high the interest is because I feel like I'm just paying the interest and not paying the loan down. It feels like a never ending cycle, but I had no choice. I needed funding quickly.

StaffProcess

Reviewed Jan. 8, 2024

Everything's been good. My interactions with the reps were very progressive. They were very diligent in getting things done, and the process was very easy. It could have went for an hour or two, but there was holdup on my end.

Pinned

Thank you for the review! We are happy to have been able to assist you with your financial needs. Thanks again and we hope you’ll continue to choose ChoiceCash in the future.

Customer ServiceStaffProcess

Reviewed Jan. 7, 2024

I needed some cash and LoanMart's rep gave me an option, so I just went with that. I had to get my title switched over, get it shipped off, take pictures of the vehicle, write down the mileage, send in a copy of my driver's license and insurance. It was quite a bit. But their customer service was good and they were very helpful. They gave good detail and insight of what the process was.

LoanMart (formerly 800loanmart.com) Company Information