2. Mortgages

Get a Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.97/5

LendingTree is an online loan marketplace that helps consumers compare various financial products and services. Answer a few questions on its website to have the company put you in touch with qualified lenders that serve your financial profile. Shop for mortgages, personal loans, credit cards and more in one place. This service is free, and LendingTree does not mark up rates.

LendingTree Get a Quote
Banner image

Looking to refinance your mortgage?

See which lender is best for you!

View Rates
Banner image

Looking to refinance your mortgage?

See which lender is best for you!

View Rates

LendingTree Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LendingTree?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about LendingTree?

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

I have had a great experience with Lending Tree because they make the entire process so easy that I had no problems at all getting my loan and seeing my financial health right at my fingertips! I really appreciate LendingTree!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

All I wanted was to check rates, which I thought was online; and then instead, I immediately get bombarded with calls, texts, and emails from loan officers (at least 15!). Website implies that one could check the rates online.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

I received an add to view current interest rates for mortgages and was ready to refinance my mortgage to a lower rate. As soon as I input my info which included my phone number and hit submit, my phone immediately started ringing. Literally the first call came within 30 seconds of submitting my info online. I receive calls from at least 5 companies. I narrowed the list down to 2 and one's rates were double the other so I told them I was not interested and they would not stop calling me. I probably received 75 calls from them even after I told them I wasn't interested.

I probably would not go through this experience again and would just deal with my local bank in the future. The random calls from mortgage companies for weeks afterwards was not worth the contact made. I did finalize a refinance with one of the companies that contacted me but in the end, I could have done just as well with my local bank.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2020

Great company. Lending tree for guidance keep up good work. Been a great leader. Thanks happy with a fresh loan I received and will know you be there to guide as I go toward I life thanks. Been there as a helping hand on your search for anything. A good rating for new loans.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

I should have never given any information to LendingTree. Would-be-borrower beware! If you apply with them, create a new garbage email and maybe create a google phone number because their shameful predatory lender partners will hound you by email and phone. If you don't mind a 25% interest rate as your best deal, don't even bother. I have a 750+ credit score with excellent income and low debt, but that was the best I could do. If you're worse than that, again, don't bother. You can borrow money from anywhere for far less--including loan sharks (9-14%).

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

I have been wanting a loan to consolidate my debt for a while and no one would give me a chance. LendingTree did and the whole process was fast and easy! I would highly recommend them. I’m so ecstatic to finally have all my credit cards paid off and have one simple payment instead!

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

LendingTree made it quick and easy to get me the best rate on a unsecured loan. The rate I received was almost half of what I would have got if going to the lender directly. That saved me over $150 on the monthly payment!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2020

Great source for comparison of rates/terms with Lenders. Immediate response, no waiting. Professional and you make the choice. Lenders available at direct lines for questions. Lenders suggested terms for comparison rates of your query are maintained for finalization.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

The process for finding potential loan providers was super simple and quick from start to finish with Lending Tree. We did not have to provide a ton of personal information, and we received 10+ offers in minutes. The offers were from a wide range of lenders from banks and other lending institutions. We were able to see loan terms, interest rates, and other pertinent facts w/o even clicking on any of the offers. The offers included low interest, low payments, higher interest, higher payments, larger amounts, and smaller amounts. So, finding a loan that fit our payment, interest, and term needs was simple.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

Overall Lending Tree directed me to Lending Club, which in turn, approved my loan quickly and stress free. Lending Tree made the search for a good loan company much easier and honestly, then some other high pressure search companies.

LendingTree Company Information