3.60/5

Looking for a mortgage lender?

LendingTree

LendingTree is an online loan shopping marketplace where consumers can connect directly with lenders for all kinds of financial borrowing needs. LendingTree functions in a similar way to travel, hotel and other online comparison shopping sites by letting consumers compare multiple offers from an industry-wide network so they can find the best deal that is right for them. Loan types include mortgage loans, mortgage refinances, auto loans, personal loans, business loans, student refinances, credit cards and more.

Looking for a mortgage lender?

LendingTree Reviews

Original review: Oct. 5, 2019

These folks SMILE when the speak to you on the phone..you can hear they LOVE what they do to help others in any way. We were treated with professionalism in their speech and we look forward to referring them to others. Though other lenders were at our beckon call...PROSPER folks will always be our "go to" from now on. Reward these folks. They are "difference-makers"!

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

They offer a wide range of options. You select the best one for you. The results were generated in a speedy manner and the money was available right away. The customer service agents were very courteous and able to answer any questions you have.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2019

Yes I will recommended this company to a friend. This a very outstanding company. This has been recommend by people. I would like to know my interest rate. Also I would like to know the current interest rate. How long would it take for me to find about the interest rate. I am look forward to the answer.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2019

This was my first experience with LendingTree. The process was quick & efficient. We were offered a few loans based on our credit history by different companies. It was so nice having all of the loan companies to compare in one place. Once we decided on which company could best fit our needs, the whole process went fast & was pretty easy. I would definitely use LendingTree again in the future.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2019

I do not have an account with Lending Tree. I have been trying to get a loan, but have not been able to. I guess my credit is not good enough. I would like to get a loan to consolidate my debts which would be about 10,000 dollars. Thank you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LendingTree?

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

I signed up and Instantly I started receiving multiple fraudulent unsolicited calls a day. I wouldn't give this company any information, they will sell it and you will get a lot of fraudulent phone calls. STAY AWAY!!!!

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

I wanted to check my options on consolidating some bills so I went to LendingTree and put in a bit of information. I was supposed to get to a screen showing me some lender options. It would only take me to a blank screen. I finally gave up. I did this about a week ago and I keep getting phone calls and emails from lenders I haven’t even heard of wanting to talk to me about the loan request I sent in. I never actually applied to these places and don’t know how to get them to stop because I never actually applied. I’m worried about how it’s going to affect my credit now.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2019

No hassle, quick response, several offers to choose from. I choose the one that worked best for my situation. Would recommended using this process. Anyone who is needed of getting their finances in order this would be the way to go.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

Jade ** was great. Listens to what I asked and replied quick. Your whole team were great with follow through calls, you showed care. Thank you. You explained all processes. Left no room for, I do not understand what is being done.

Robert

Original review: Sept. 13, 2019

I entered some of my information into LendingTree to get some quotes back. What happened over the next 24 hours has been insane. I've gotten more solicitation calls and also spam calls about winning cruise vacations in 24 hours than I've ever gotten the past month. My phone has been blowing up and I've been rejecting every single number that I don't recognize. While I understand that I'll get a few calls and e-mails as a potential customer, I did not realize the level of harassment and aggression from literally over 100 calls and over 20 voice mails left on my phone. They are also multiple calls from different reps all representing the same companies over and over. Never again.

LendingTree Company Information