4.6/5 (232 ratings)
Author picture
Written by Lorraine Roberte
Edited by Jon Bortin

About iLending

ILending provides auto loan refinancing options. Despite the name, the company is not a direct lender. Instead, it works with banks and credit unions across the country to help customers find the lowest possible rates. The company promises that even if your credit score isn’t great, it will work to help you qualify for refinancing. A personal loan consultant guides you throughout the application process.

Pros

• Advertised average savings of $145 a month
  • Low credit scores accepted
  • Rates as low as 1.99%
  • Terms up to 84 months

Cons

• Not a direct lender
  • Limited cost information on website

Bottom Line

ILending provides customers with auto loan refinancing options through its lending partners. No upfront money is required, but info about fees is limited. Customers with low credit scores are welcome to apply.

iLending Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iLending?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about iLending?

Original review: June 23, 2022

The refi with iLending was straightforward and easy. I had to print out and send forms to them. They got everything situated. It was a good deal. The new rate and terms were a lot better than they were. But I wish I would have gotten information on how to pay my loan. I'm trying to figure that out before I’m late on it.

iLending response

Thank you for your nice review. feel free to call our customer service line and we will resend those documents for you so that you know when your payment is due. We can be reached at 303-607-6203. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: June 17, 2022

Needed to refi my car note. iLending made an offer I could not refuse. They cut my interest rate in half which cut my payment in half. Yes, it increased the time frame but money wise it is the same amount. Would definitely do it again.

iLending response

Thank you for your kind review. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: June 15, 2022

The loan reps were outstanding! I would recommend to anyone wanting to refinance an automobile. They were so helpful and got me a great interest rate. I was at 14 percent and they got my interest rate down to 5.5 percent. Thank you you iLending!

iLending response

What wonderful savings! Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: June 15, 2022

It was phenomenal with iLending. Anyone trying to do a transaction like that over the phone is a bit skeptical so I asked for all kinds of verification and copies sent to my email of everything. Marvin helped me out and gave me everything I wanted to make me feel comfortable with refinancing. He was extremely professional. His interpersonal skills and professionalism helped me seal the deal too. Everything went incredibly smooth and quick. I cut my rate in over half. I was at 12.1 before and I'm at 5.5. I went from 72 months to 60 months, which shaved two payments off. I bought GAP insurance and was still at 398 a month from paying 456.

iLending response

Thank you for your amazing review. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: June 15, 2022

Very quick process and good rates. All done very timely and almost rushed but done in a matter of a day or two. They did all the work except for me going to FedEx twice. Once papers were were received loan was instantaneous.

iLending response

Thank you for the nice review, we are glad we were able to help you. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: June 14, 2022

Logan was very helpful and very well mannered and respectful. I would definitely send people your way if the need to refinance their car excellence Customer service. Anytime I had a question he would call me back within the hour. My interest rate went from 15% to 9 %. I'm very happy I switch to iLending. Thank you for your help.

iLending response

Wow what great savings! Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: June 14, 2022

Matthew was so nice. Help me with refinancing my car so easy for me. Just help me so much financially. Now I wish I could refinance my house. Well what can I say Just love this. I definitely would recommend this to my friends. And especially with the inflation. Thank you Penfed so much. What a relief.

iLending response

Thank you for your kind review Sharon. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: June 9, 2022

Beth, the staff who was with me, helped me very well throughout the whole process. She was very happy to answer my question and contact me whenever there was a new update in my loan application. She was very professional. She was able to be with me for the whole process until the time I got my loans. So, my experience with iLending was good. Everything was documented correctly and the speed of the response was satisfactory. Whenever I had a question, I always left them a voicemail or a message, and the agent worked with me as long as she saw that. And as long as she had time, she called me back, which was the way it always worked.

iLending response

Thank you for your nice review. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: June 8, 2022

The application process with iLending was very simple and quick. The person I worked with was great, very efficient, responsive and professional. He made that overall experience very positive. The new rate and terms were consistent with what they initially said I could possibly get. So it was right on target for me. I've already referred two friends.

iLending response

Thank you so much for the kind review and the referral. If your two friends complete the refinance process you both will receive gift card.

Original review: June 2, 2022

My experience with them was professional, quick and easy. The application went pretty quickly. I was happy with my rate and terms.

iLending response

Original review: May 31, 2022

I came across iLending while looking for companies to refinance my current auto loan. I provided all my info to iLending and they took care of the rest! They helped me look for a new finance company to refinance my vehicle to get me the best deal possible!

iLending response

We are glad to know we scored you a great deal. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: May 27, 2022

I did the whole process online and it was very fast. Also, they were very clear and straight to the point. The rep I worked with explained everything and the rates are good.

iLending response

We are glad we were able to get you a great rate! Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: May 24, 2022

I tried to go into a bank but they wouldn't allow me to refinance because I had payments still due on my credit cards. I tried iLending and they got my truck refinanced. My rep knew what he was doing and the process was done within the first week. The rates were fine with me. It's not like I'm planning to sell my truck anytime soon and the payments I had on them were way too high already. Everything was perfect.

iLending response

we are so glad to hear we were able to help you save. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: May 21, 2022

Marcel did an excellent job helping me save money on my car loan. I would recommend him to help. The process was easy. It did take some time, but overall pretty easy. If you are looking to refinance, iLending would be who I recommend.

iLending response

We are glad to know we saved you money. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: May 21, 2022

I was pretty comfortable with both individuals I was working with at iLending. Uploading documents was easy for me. I texted and emailed both of them over. The DocuSign is super easy as well. The company has better rates and a smooth process overall. They answered my questions easily. So, I knew they were the best.

iLending response

Thank you Bernard for your nice review. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: May 20, 2022

This is was my first time trying to refinance and unsure of the process. I was guided by Kenyatta ** and he was extremely helpful. I obtained my new loan at a lower interest rate in less than 3 weeks. Very grateful.

iLending response

Thank you for your awesome review. We appreciate your business. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: May 20, 2022

Sam answered all my questions and was able to get me refinanced at a better rate! I liked that I was able to text Sam and responded quickly. This is the second refi he has done for me-I am glad he got my file again!

iLending response

Thank you for your kind review Rebecca. We appreciate you returning to refinance. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: May 20, 2022

Poor customer service, very unprofessional. I would not recommend this service to anyone. I could not get anyone in the phone to answer basic questions. There were services added to contract did I did not approved, after I expressed my concerns my request were not met with a willing attitude. I dealt with a receptionist who express they are going through a transition within the company and apologized for the poor performance. Really?

iLending response

Michael, we're sorry that we missed the mark with your experience. We will have our customer success team look into this immediately.

Original review: May 20, 2022

Jennifer ** was absolutely wonderful throughout the entire process. The process itself was very customer friendly. Interest rate dropped over 10% thanks to Jennifer's knowledge and efforts to give us the best deal possible. She was patient, courteous and professional throughout the entire process and worked overtime to accommodate our busy schedule.

iLending response

Thank you for your kind review Kimberly. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: May 20, 2022

Their rep Ronnie was really knowledgeable about the process. It was really easy to work with her. She was thorough and she explained everything up front. Communication was the key for her and she ended up saving me a tremendous amount of money. She let me know how many days it was going to take for me to hear back from her and communication was spot on with the exact amount of days. I don't know about any other loan consultant that I would have had to work with.

iLending response

We are glad to hear Ronnie gave you A+ service! Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: May 19, 2022

The process was fast, simple and easy. It was great from start to finish. I worked with Sean and his efficiency and communication stood out. Working with them allowed me to achieve a goal towards the car that I'm aspiring to own one day.

iLending response

We are glad to hear Sean was able to help you with your refinance! Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: May 18, 2022

Everything moved really quickly. They got it all done. They got my interest rate way down and my monthly payment went from 884 to 580 something. But after day three, I didn't hear anything back from anybody. I know they paid off the loan on the 24th and it's been three weeks since I started the refinance process. Also, it's been a week and a half since I've heard from anybody with the info on it.

iLending response

thank you for your kind review. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: May 17, 2022

I am surprised at all the positive reviews for this company because my experience was not good. My loan consultant, Luis, made a lot of false promises. The rate he got for me was very high and not worth my time to refinance for such a small savings. He then told me he would see what he could do and came back with a better rate, but a longer term. I told him I didn't want a 72-month loan and questioned why I could get the term length I wanted. His response was "Because that's how we do things". He seemed to have little to no financial knowledge and had bad customer service skills & follow-up. I felt like the entire thing was shady, and he was being dishonest with me. The worst part is that I took 2 hard inquiries that impacted my credit score for no reason. Avoid this place!

Original review: May 11, 2022

iLending was great. The car refinance was easy and communication was good. The rep was always able to get back to me very timely and answer questions I had. He did a great job. Also, the terms are great. I am planning on using a portion of the money that I'm saving with the lower payment because of the no pre-payment penalty to put a little bit extra on each payment and close the gap a little faster.

iLending response

We are glad the simple interest loan offered in your refinance helped you. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: May 10, 2022

The rep was very helpful and polite. Because I have never done it before, I thought it was weird for how much of it went over via phone through texting. It made me feel like, “Is this normal?" Because I sent private stuff. But it still worked out fine. The rate and terms were great, very helpful, and exactly what I needed. It worked out great. I appreciate iLending.

iLending response

Thank you for your kind review, we are happy to know we saved you money. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: May 9, 2022

iLending's was the lowest interest rate there was. After e-signing, everything went smoothly. It was a very pleasurable conversation. I've talked to a few people and told them if they are thinking of refinancing, that iLending would be the people to get ahold of. Everything was simple and easy. And it was step by step, stayed with me the whole time.

iLending response

Original review: May 6, 2022

It was pretty easy to go through everything with the rep because he was available. He was easy to work with and he was able to communicate. The rate I got was great. It has gone from 11% to 5.5.

iLending response

We are glad to hear it was an easy process. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you

Original review: May 5, 2022

Hunter was very informative and very helpful. It was a pleasure with him. He was patient and knowledgeable about the loan details and the process. Always easy to get a hold of and returned our calls in a short period of time.

iLending response

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are glad to hear Hunter helped save you money. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: May 4, 2022

Refinancing was easier than I could have dreamed. I don't have the best credit, however they went above and beyond to help me get a lower interest rate. And the representative was super nice, informative and helpful the whole way.

iLending response

Thank you got your kind review George. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: May 4, 2022

Alex was very helpful and with me every step of the way.. He saved me a ton of money and I highly recommend iLending to anybody that wants to save some money.. Very good company to do business with and I look forward to doing business with ilending in the future.

iLending response

We are glad to hear we were able to save you money. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

iLending Company Information