4.6/5 (167 ratings)
Author picture
Written by
Edited by

About iLending

ILending provides auto loan refinancing options. Despite the name, the company is not a direct lender. Instead, it works with banks and credit unions across the country to help customers find the lowest possible rates. The company promises that even if your credit score isn’t great, it will work to help you qualify for refinancing. A personal loan consultant guides you throughout the application process.

Pros

• Advertised average savings of $145 a month
  • Low credit scores accepted
  • Rates as low as 1.99%
  • Terms up to 84 months

Cons

• Not a direct lender
  • Limited cost information on website

Bottom Line

ILending provides customers with auto loan refinancing options through its lending partners. No upfront money is required, but info about fees is limited. Customers with low credit scores are welcome to apply.

iLending Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iLending?

Original review: Jan. 4, 2023

The process with iLending was pretty smooth. Their representatives were good.

iLending response

We appreciate your business! Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2023

The representatives from iLending were really nice and did a great job.

iLending response

Thank you for your kind review. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2023

Tyler was very informative. He explained everything. I didn't understand at first because I didn't realize there was a time difference. But for the most part, he was always available. And when I messaged him, I would get a call right back. Also, I'm extremely happy with the rate and terms. Even if it was a couple of points less, it was less than what I was paying. My concern was my credit numbers. That's why I kept getting denied. I'm working on my credit, but I can't work on my credit if I'm paying an $800 car note. Other than that, I had a great experience. I've already iLending to family members.

iLending response

Thank you for your review and positive feedback. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2023

iLending found me a lender to refinance my car quickly. The whole process was very fast and primarily done via text, which is my preferred method of communication. Minh ** was very professional and quick to answer any questions I had.

iLending response

This is awesome news! Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2022

The reps communicated with me. If I call them, they call me right back. Uploading the documents was easy and I like the terms I got.

iLending response

We are happy to hear you had a great experience. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2022

Working with iLending's representatives was pretty painless. The rate and terms of the loan were great. I was happy with it.

iLending response

We are happy to hear this news! Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2022

iLending was really quick to respond and super communicative. The process was really easy. I just had to give them a couple of pieces of information and they took care of the rest. The rep was really cool too. One time, I got off work on a Friday and went out to eat. He called me wanting to finish the deal. I said, "Let me walk away real quick. I'm at dinner." He goes, "Don't worry about it. We can get this taken care of Monday. You enjoy your dinner." It was really good customer service. If anyone was looking to refinance a car, I would definitely recommend them.

iLending response

We are happy to hear you were delivered excellent service. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2022

This whole refinance experience started with me referring my mom to refinance her card after getting a gift card offer for referral. I referred her and the guy who contacted my mom took all her information. He then abruptly ghosted my mom, we made multiple attempts to contact him or anyone and they kept telling us he was unavailable. After trying to reach him for over a week I wrote a negative review and suddenly someone from iLending decided to reach out because I left a negative review. They restarted the financing and DeAngelo helped us. He did a great job. They ended up using me as a co-signer. Now I have emailed DeAngelo asking if I'm still getting the gift card for referral and I'm being ignored again. Yet he sent me a email asking me to refer someone for 100 gift cards.

iLending response

Thank you for leaving a review about your experience, we appreciate you taking the time out of your day to give feedback. If you still have not received your gift card can you please let us know. You can call our customer service line at 303-607-6203.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2022

The process with iLending was super easy and good. Everything went well. I talked with Charles, and he was cool and did really well. He always answered. He was helpful.

iLending response

We are happy to hear Charles was able to help. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2022

The application process itself didn't take very long at all. I just did it all over the phone. The approval took some time but once that all got through, it went smoothly. The reps were very helpful and didn't seem like they were stepping on toes. I was in communication with them through email and texts and the guy was responsive if I had any kind of questions. So, he was good to deal with. The rate was lowered to a good point and iLending was easy to work with and did what they said. It was a good experience.

iLending response

This is great news; we are happy to hear we helped save you money. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2022

iLending got all the documentation together. However, they did not send proper documentation to the bank on things that I sent to them. And I had to follow up with the bank on stuff that I had already sent to iLending. My warranty was on cancelation that they sold me because they didn’t send all the details within the warranty when it was being purchased. So, the warranty company got a blank description of my truck. So, when it came down to actually needing the warranty, it wasn't honored because they failed to implement all the details.

I reached out over a month ago. The person that I worked with sent me to their supervisor, who worked on it. He told me to call back the next week. I did. And he told me that customer service would call me and go over what I needed to do next. I let a week go by, just to give customer service a time to call me. But I never received a phone call from them. I ended up having to call them myself. They transferred me over to the cancelation department, who didn't answer. And when they called me back, they had no clue why I was calling them and left them a voicemail. So, I went over all the details with them.

That associate was upset that I've been given the runaround for the past month, so she reached out to her supervisor. Her supervisor said that she would personally call the warranty company and give them all the details that they need and get everything processed due to everything that I've gone through. So, I'm still waiting on that phone call today from that supervisor as well.

iLending response

Thank you so much for your review! I was able to review your account and I see the error was corrected and you still have an active policy that can be used. Should you experience anything different than this when you make a claim please call our Client Services Manager Aliyah at 303-862-3309 for help.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2022

I went online to try to refinance my car and then somebody from iLending called me the next day and see if they could lower my interest rate. They were able to. So, I ended up going with them. They're really friendly and nice. They helped me out and answered any questions I had. Go through them. They're really helpful.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2022

I was very pleased with iLending. Everything went very quickly and smoothly. It was a great experience. The representative was really nice and very quick. I will be refinancing my other car with them within the next three months. I will recommend them because they got me a good rate. I'm very happy with my new rate.

iLending response

We are happy to hear we were able to save you money! Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2022

Working with iLending was great and smooth. I've never refinanced a vehicle before. So, they made it very easy. They walked me through everything and told me what information I needed and helped me gather the information. For the position I am in life, I got a good rate. I would refer the company.

iLending response

This is great news! Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2022

I contacted iLending and I got in with Charles pretty quickly. He was really good. He stayed communicating with me whether it was through text message, email, and verbally. He was really on point with everything. If I didn't understand something, he had a quick response. The process was overall quick. The only thing I didn't originally know was that pretty much they were the middleman. I know they find somebody for you, which is not a big deal. It just took a little bit of time when they had to communicate with them, and then who they chose to go with, who ended up taking us, or however it worked with the refinancing.

I wasn't too pleased with their customer service per se. He did get us a lower interest rate and a better overall monthly payment. So, that was great. He also mentioned, "Hey, you guys you got two new cars. Give me a call back after your first payment closed. And we'll see what we can do." Unfortunately, since I reached out to him, he has not contacted me back and that's been about a week ago now.

iLending response

We are happy to hear Charles provided excellent service. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2022

The interest rate with iLending was better and I got a lower monthly payment. The application process was quick and simple. All the other places wanted me to send a lot more documents and information that just seemed inappropriate for what I was wanting to try to do trying to get my truck refinanced. iLending was kind of self-explanatory. I did everything they said to do, and I had it all and within a week's time, everything was being processed. I'm fairly pleased with it.

Ana was my representative. She was very professional and very helpful with the whole thing, and she helped me through my questions effortlessly. I'm very pleased with her. I'm also pleased with iLending. Whatever questions or concerns I may have had, they reassured me that I was gonna get exactly what I was wanting. I’d recommend them to anybody. I'm totally pleased with the outcome of the loan process and how they made my payments and interest rate lower. It made that part of my life a little bit simpler and easier.

iLending response

We appreciate your kind review. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2022

The communication with iLending was good. They gave me one of the best offers.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2022

With the pre-loan approval and everything being signed, the rep was really good. But afterward, I noticed I've not been able to get ahold of him to answer questions. So that's kind of a little bit of a bummer. I have been able to get ahold of somebody. But when you go before with someone and they kind of answer all your questions and walk you through everything, you think that you'd be able to get ahold of them after the loan since they know you and they're familiar with your loan and everything that was involved. It's easier than having to go through someone new and re-explain everything so that they can understand what you're having a problem with after or what you need.

Within one of my first three conversations with the rep, he was able to give me a timeline of how long everything was going to take. But he didn't tell me how long for certain steps and certain things specifically to wait for, like as far as "It's gonna take this long before you get this document. This is normal." But everything was answered right away. It was a positive experience overall. It was helpful because at the time when I did the process, it saved me $300 a month on my loan. So I was able to pay other bills off a lot faster.

iLending response

Thank you for your review, and feedback. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2022

Working with iLending was a very good process. The rep was super helpful and we never felt like we were bothering. The timeframe went fast but the documents were getting annoying. The underwriter was being a pain. But they were just doing their job and everything went flawlessly.

iLending response

This is great news. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2022

It was the easiest finance I've ever done for almost anything. They took care of everything. The rep was really awesome. He knew what he was doing and he definitely made the experience great. He contacted me only when it was important. The whole process was simple and they got me a great interest rate. So I was happy.

iLending response

Original review: Oct. 26, 2022

Robert was good about communicating through email, on the phone, and texting. I found it so easy to be able to just text my stuff back versus having to scan a lot of stuff in and do everything. And even walking me through the paperwork to have it notarized. I found that super easy. And when I got sick, he was very patient. He ended up being out for the weekend, but it all worked out. It was perfect.

I was fed up with my old vehicle. So, when I wanted to trade it in, it was, “Get me whatever you can get me.” And I got a high rate. I was not happy about that. I wasn’t able to get 12 something percent because I just didn’t have any extra cash. I just needed a newer to me vehicle that would be better for the winter stuff. So, when he said that they could add the GAP coverage, I was completely floored. I have raved about iLending a lot. Because it was the easiest thing I've done. I was, “Just please let me save $100.” And they got me right around that.

iLending response

We are happy to hear we were able to provide savings. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2022

Minh ** was beneficial in making the refinance process run smoothly. I am very thankful for his assistance. If there is anything else that I can contribute, please let me know. I can't say enough good things about Mr. **. Thank you.

iLending response

We are happy to hear Minh was able to help you save money! Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2022

Hello, This is being written in support of my engagement with iLending. Your thoroughness, professionalism and execution of handling of this loan will certainly have me push anyone who is looking to refinance their auto loan. You guys are the best.

iLending response

We are so happy to hear this news. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2022

Ilending was great at helping me find a place to refinance with. It cut my investment rate almost in half. Josh did a great job answering all my questions and was very helpful and responded quickly! I would definitely refer to friends and family. I was very happy with our outcome. Thank you Josh and ilending.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2022

Yes I would recommend to anyone. The process was easy and fast. Our guy did a great job of keeping us informed and was so kind, polite, and efficient. And I love the fact we got a lender that is in our city and we are familiar with.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2022

The rate and terms were good. They were a lot better than the first time. It worked for us. The only thing that we didn’t like was that iLending added another year on us.

iLending response

Thank you for your feedback, and review. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2022

Speaking with iLending's reps was good. Any question I had, they answered it. The rate and terms were good. My experience was very easy and simple.

iLending response

Thank you for your kind review! Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2022

The process was super quick and easy. However, I'm still getting emails saying I still have paperwork to sign and finish setting it up, but I can't. I'm stuck. There's no phone number. I'm about to have to go to a phone store where somebody's smart and figure it out, but that's not their job.

iLending response

Thank you for your feedback. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2022

The rep was straightforward. Everything I had questions about or if I didn't like it, he fixed the problem right away. One thing that I had a problem with was he sent me the documents three times, and he got my address wrong all three of those times.

iLending response

We appreciate your feedback, and are happy to hear you had a positive experience. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2022

iLending first sent the letter to me and I responded to it. They responded fairly quickly. Once I figured out they were legit, then I went on and provided all the information I needed to provide. We got everything taken care of within a week and a half. The rate and terms I got were much better than what I had.

iLending response

We are happy to hear about these savings! Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

iLending Company Information