4.6/5 (212 ratings)
Author picture
Written by Lorraine Roberte
Edited by Jon Bortin

About iLending

ILending provides auto loan refinancing options. Despite the name, the company is not a direct lender. Instead, it works with banks and credit unions across the country to help customers find the lowest possible rates. The company promises that even if your credit score isn’t great, it will work to help you qualify for refinancing. A personal loan consultant guides you throughout the application process.

Pros

• Advertised average savings of $145 a month
  • Low credit scores accepted
  • Rates as low as 1.99%
  • Terms up to 84 months

Cons

• Not a direct lender
  • Limited cost information on website

Bottom Line

ILending provides customers with auto loan refinancing options through its lending partners. No upfront money is required, but info about fees is limited. Customers with low credit scores are welcome to apply.

iLending Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iLending?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about iLending?

Original review: July 6, 2022

Kyle reached out to me, explaining what he could do and instructing me through the entire process of refinancing a vehicle. I committed to working with him and his team and it was pretty easy from there. They made sure that I had all the information I needed and assisted me in getting all the documents signed. They found me a place. They went and looked up a drop location for me and that way I didn't have to make a two-hour drive like I thought I was going to. Also, the rate and terms are better than I even imagined. They got me on a fixed interest rate, which I didn't even know was a thing. I went with the lowest payment because I'm financing two vehicles now. They kept my payments almost entirely in half.

I want to give major kudos to Kyle and his team for the time that they've put into helping me out. My husband and I are looking at refinancing our new vehicle with iLending. It's at a 9% interest rate, which isn't bad, but Kyle believes that once I've had it for a little while, he can get me a lower interest rate. I will be going back to him.

iLending response

We are so glad you were able to get amazing savings. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: July 5, 2022

I called iLending and we looked for someone to take care of my loan from Capital One. They found Golden 1 Credit Union to refi my car loan and it is good. The application was kind of fast. I spoke with this guy and went online. He sent me the application and then after a couple of days, he told me it was approved. He was knowledgeable of what he was doing and the process was easier than I thought.

iLending response

We are glad the process went smoothly for you. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: July 4, 2022

The application process was easy and quick, but it did take a while to put me with a lender. They shop it around and find out what's the best rate I could get. It took almost a week before I got an answer. Then, I was given a warranty on the loan. I didn't know that I could have denied the warranty and I'm gonna end up canceling it because it's not as good as the one I had. Other than that, the rep who did my loan was very responsive and he did everything he could. He got me a referral fee on mine.

iLending response

Thank you for your positive feedback. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: July 3, 2022

My experience with iLending was pretty easy. The only thing is I'm a truck driver and I'm out here on the road so trying to get paperwork filled out was difficult. But the person that helped out, Justin, did a great job on everything. He kept me informed, emailed me, and called me. It was a pretty simple process. Also, I was surprised because they were able to help me lower my car payment and the interest rate. The experience was so perfect.

iLending response

We are so glad the loan consultant was able to accommodate your schedule and help you save money. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: July 2, 2022

The experience was fine. They were right on it and they were in communication with me all the time. Also, the reps were good. They speak Spanish.

iLending response

We are happy to hear you had a good experience. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: July 1, 2022

I enjoyed working with iLending very well. The rep I worked with got my rate way lower than what it was. I was in the 20s and he got it down to 6.05. He gave me the best offer he could and I’m saving $200 a month.

iLending response

That's amazing savings thank you for your kind review. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: June 30, 2022

Before I refinanced, I had unlimited oil changes for five years. They were telling me that the oil was going to be taken care of. When it was time to change my oil, I called iLending and they were like, "We don't have anything to do with that. We just service your loan." I said, "Oh so you basically just take my money?" They said, "Yup." They were only gonna cover 40 bucks. My wife had to come out of her pocket to pay for the rest of the oil change.

They lie to get you to sign the paperwork and they make a lot of promises. They gave me gap coverage which I appreciate but I was paying $40 to the dealership for oil change, tire rotation, and for inspecting the vehicle. I'm dissatisfied that they promised me so much and the only thing that they came forward with was a lower payment. When they refinanced my car, I didn't know they were going to add $7,000 to the value of it. So now, I'm over-under on the vehicle. I'm pissed. I'm financing 26,000, but the car is only worth 20,000. I never agreed to that and they screwed me. Now, in order for me to trade my car in, I have to come up with $5,000 of my own. That's ridiculous.

iLending response

Timothy, we're sorry that we missed the mark with your experience. We will have our customer success team look into this immediately.

Original review: June 30, 2022

I refinanced in January and I'm still waiting on my refund for my warranty on my previous one. I have not received that. But the flexibility of how remote iLending was was awesome. I was out of town for work and I was able to do all of it. The rep was super good. She was very helpful with being understanding of my work schedule and anything I needed, she was on top of it. I came out of that deal pretty awesome. I started off with 7.9 and I'm at a 5.4 now. I'm getting ready to probably refinance another vehicle through them shortly.

iLending response

Wow what awesome savings! Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: June 30, 2022

The process of refinancing with iLending was easy. I just had to get some documents over to them. And the only thing was that their rate that I was quoted went up very slightly. It changed my payment a few dollars a month. It was not what we agreed upon.

iLending response

Thank you got your kind review. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: June 30, 2022

The application process with iLending went good. It was very easy and I was supported. The new rate and terms of the loan were way better than the previous one and I was happy.

iLending response

We are glad to hear we delivered excellent service. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: June 23, 2022

The refi with iLending was straightforward and easy. I had to print out and send forms to them. They got everything situated. It was a good deal. The new rate and terms were a lot better than they were. But I wish I would have gotten information on how to pay my loan. I'm trying to figure that out before I’m late on it.

iLending response

Thank you for your nice review. feel free to call our customer service line and we will resend those documents for you so that you know when your payment is due. We can be reached at 303-607-6203. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: June 17, 2022

Needed to refi my car note. iLending made an offer I could not refuse. They cut my interest rate in half which cut my payment in half. Yes, it increased the time frame but money wise it is the same amount. Would definitely do it again.

iLending response

Thank you for your kind review. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: June 15, 2022

The loan reps were outstanding! I would recommend to anyone wanting to refinance an automobile. They were so helpful and got me a great interest rate. I was at 14 percent and they got my interest rate down to 5.5 percent. Thank you you iLending!

iLending response

What wonderful savings! Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: June 15, 2022

It was phenomenal with iLending. Anyone trying to do a transaction like that over the phone is a bit skeptical so I asked for all kinds of verification and copies sent to my email of everything. Marvin helped me out and gave me everything I wanted to make me feel comfortable with refinancing. He was extremely professional. His interpersonal skills and professionalism helped me seal the deal too. Everything went incredibly smooth and quick. I cut my rate in over half. I was at 12.1 before and I'm at 5.5. I went from 72 months to 60 months, which shaved two payments off. I bought GAP insurance and was still at 398 a month from paying 456.

iLending response

Thank you for your amazing review. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: June 15, 2022

Very quick process and good rates. All done very timely and almost rushed but done in a matter of a day or two. They did all the work except for me going to FedEx twice. Once papers were were received loan was instantaneous.

iLending response

Thank you for the nice review, we are glad we were able to help you. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: June 14, 2022

Logan was very helpful and very well mannered and respectful. I would definitely send people your way if the need to refinance their car excellence Customer service. Anytime I had a question he would call me back within the hour. My interest rate went from 15% to 9 %. I'm very happy I switch to iLending. Thank you for your help.

iLending response

Wow what great savings! Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: June 14, 2022

Matthew was so nice. Help me with refinancing my car so easy for me. Just help me so much financially. Now I wish I could refinance my house. Well what can I say Just love this. I definitely would recommend this to my friends. And especially with the inflation. Thank you Penfed so much. What a relief.

iLending response

Thank you for your kind review Sharon. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: June 9, 2022

Beth, the staff who was with me, helped me very well throughout the whole process. She was very happy to answer my question and contact me whenever there was a new update in my loan application. She was very professional. She was able to be with me for the whole process until the time I got my loans. So, my experience with iLending was good. Everything was documented correctly and the speed of the response was satisfactory. Whenever I had a question, I always left them a voicemail or a message, and the agent worked with me as long as she saw that. And as long as she had time, she called me back, which was the way it always worked.

iLending response

Thank you for your nice review. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: June 8, 2022

The application process with iLending was very simple and quick. The person I worked with was great, very efficient, responsive and professional. He made that overall experience very positive. The new rate and terms were consistent with what they initially said I could possibly get. So it was right on target for me. I've already referred two friends.

iLending response

Thank you so much for the kind review and the referral. If your two friends complete the refinance process you both will receive gift card.

Original review: June 2, 2022

My experience with them was professional, quick and easy. The application went pretty quickly. I was happy with my rate and terms.

iLending response

Original review: May 31, 2022

I came across iLending while looking for companies to refinance my current auto loan. I provided all my info to iLending and they took care of the rest! They helped me look for a new finance company to refinance my vehicle to get me the best deal possible!

iLending response

We are glad to know we scored you a great deal. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: May 27, 2022

I did the whole process online and it was very fast. Also, they were very clear and straight to the point. The rep I worked with explained everything and the rates are good.

iLending response

We are glad we were able to get you a great rate! Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: May 24, 2022

I tried to go into a bank but they wouldn't allow me to refinance because I had payments still due on my credit cards. I tried iLending and they got my truck refinanced. My rep knew what he was doing and the process was done within the first week. The rates were fine with me. It's not like I'm planning to sell my truck anytime soon and the payments I had on them were way too high already. Everything was perfect.

iLending response

we are so glad to hear we were able to help you save. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: May 21, 2022

Marcel did an excellent job helping me save money on my car loan. I would recommend him to help. The process was easy. It did take some time, but overall pretty easy. If you are looking to refinance, iLending would be who I recommend.

iLending response

We are glad to know we saved you money. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: May 21, 2022

I was pretty comfortable with both individuals I was working with at iLending. Uploading documents was easy for me. I texted and emailed both of them over. The DocuSign is super easy as well. The company has better rates and a smooth process overall. They answered my questions easily. So, I knew they were the best.

iLending response

Thank you Bernard for your nice review. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: May 20, 2022

This is was my first time trying to refinance and unsure of the process. I was guided by Kenyatta ** and he was extremely helpful. I obtained my new loan at a lower interest rate in less than 3 weeks. Very grateful.

iLending response

Thank you for your awesome review. We appreciate your business. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: May 20, 2022

Sam answered all my questions and was able to get me refinanced at a better rate! I liked that I was able to text Sam and responded quickly. This is the second refi he has done for me-I am glad he got my file again!

iLending response

Thank you for your kind review Rebecca. We appreciate you returning to refinance. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: May 20, 2022

Poor customer service, very unprofessional. I would not recommend this service to anyone. I could not get anyone in the phone to answer basic questions. There were services added to contract did I did not approved, after I expressed my concerns my request were not met with a willing attitude. I dealt with a receptionist who express they are going through a transition within the company and apologized for the poor performance. Really?

iLending response

Michael, we're sorry that we missed the mark with your experience. We will have our customer success team look into this immediately.

Original review: May 20, 2022

Jennifer ** was absolutely wonderful throughout the entire process. The process itself was very customer friendly. Interest rate dropped over 10% thanks to Jennifer's knowledge and efforts to give us the best deal possible. She was patient, courteous and professional throughout the entire process and worked overtime to accommodate our busy schedule.

iLending response

Thank you for your kind review Kimberly. Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

Original review: May 20, 2022

Their rep Ronnie was really knowledgeable about the process. It was really easy to work with her. She was thorough and she explained everything up front. Communication was the key for her and she ended up saving me a tremendous amount of money. She let me know how many days it was going to take for me to hear back from her and communication was spot on with the exact amount of days. I don't know about any other loan consultant that I would have had to work with.

iLending response

We are glad to hear Ronnie gave you A+ service! Be sure to let your friends and family know if they’re interested in refinancing their auto loan, we can help them out! If they refinance with us, we will send you a gift card as a thank you.

iLending Company Information