Want to lower your monthly Car payment?

Find out if you qualify for lower rates!

Get Matched
1.27/5

Delaware Title Loans

Want to lower your monthly Car payment?

Find out if you qualify for lower rates!

Get Matched

Delaware Title Loans Reviews

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

Delaware Title Loans in Lewes Delaware and I have been doing business for the past 3 years. They always meet my needs when asked. I'm a small contractor and sometimes I need financial assistance while waiting on a payment from clients. The people who work there are courteous and a pleasure to work with. Especially Felicia.

Tim

Original review: April 28, 2018

Abril 23 2018 I went to this title loan place and asked for somebody who speak Spanish trying to get an orientation about the process to get a title loan and percentage of interest... The associate at this location told me that nobody in this location speak Spanish that she can help me (in the little bit English that I understand that’s what I understand). I told her “it's fine. I’m leaving, I need to understand in Spanish."

She Kept insisting so she makes me stay. She offer me a loan for $2,620.00 and told me that the interest would be 0.3% and also gave shows me a paper that state 0.3%. I accepted and I signed all papers. Around 2-3 days after I got the loan I found somebody to translate that for me due to I see that the interest on the paper I have state that is 299.18% interest and not what she told me. The person who translated the paper for me confirmed that is not 0.3%. The interest is 299.18%. I feel cheated, mocked and discriminated cause my language limitations and for nationality. From 2,620.00 they are trying to make me pay $8,264.50.

This is a fraud. The car don’t even cost that much. It is a federal crime and is paid with jail and fines. Discrimination and federal charges will be press against this company and would like the consumer financial protection bureau to make this complaint public, advise all the consumers and take action against this company. I request following actions, Interest to be updated to what she told me suppose to be, disciplinary actions be taken against that employee and or this company that is been cheating consumers for the purpose for obtaining money unlawful and get my title back immediately. This loan agreement is invalid. I request to be contacted by this company corporate office by 7 business days. Otherwise legal actions will be press.

Get expert buying tips about Auto Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

They lie and if you pay early does not lower your payment!! Watch out for this place. It is not like reputable title loan places like TitleMax or Lending Bear. This place will lie to get you to take the loan. Then they will scam you on your payments. Not a legit place. Stay away!!

Original review: July 25, 2015

They lied on the interests fees. And after it's paid off, they hold on to your title for weeks. I had to call the cops on them.

Original review: April 21, 2015

DO NOT EVER USE THIS COMPANY. At time of signing I asked what the percentage rate was and was told 14.49%. I signed the papers and did not notice where the point was and actually signed at 144.49%. I paid over 5200.00 for a 2700.00 loan. I paid it off as soon as I could but plan on calling District Attorney office in Delaware to see if this rate is even legal. Notice how the point move. Borrow from your friends instead. This is a hole that is very difficult to get out of and you will feel raped.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Delaware Title Loans?

Original review: Dec. 30, 2014

Do ever do business with these people. They are way too expensive and to add insult, they repo my car. The some ** from the office call me 8 months later wishing me a merry Christmas and wanted to know if I wanted a loan from them.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2014

I became ill this past year and got a title loan from these people for 500.00 on a 2001 Honda CRV with 280,000 miles. I couldn't work and I was unable to pay off a loan that continued to get bigger and bigger. I am self employed and 69 years old. The ladies in the Lewes office were nice and sympathetic but, of no help. I asked to speak to their boss but, they would not give me his name. The Honda's transmission has now begun to go and it has 290,000 miles and I need it for work. This company is part of Wells Fargo Bank and we know what they were doing in 2008 to people with home mortgages. The contract they use is impossible to understand and they verbally misrepresent it at the time you agree to it. I have paid them over 2000.00 and I asked them for my title so I could trade it for a used vehicle. They told me I would have to pay an additional 300.00 to get it. They simply pulled that number out of their ** to get more money.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2014

We received MANY phone calls repeatedly from this company 2 days prior to the payment date, AND calls on the payment date from a worker named Emmanuelle, DEMANDING that I drive there and deliver a payment on the due date AFTER he was told we were 2 states away at the time and it was physically impossible to drive there in time. I informed him that I would be there the following day and he said and I quote "NO YOU WILL BE HERE TODAY." So I got upset and he hung up on me. I later called his supervisor who also got nasty so I hung up on her. After arriving there 12 hours past the due date the Supervisor Kristen and I had words. She then proceeded to follow my daughter in law and I with my 4 yr old in tow out to the parking lot and THREATENED TO KNOCK MY DAUGHTER IN LAW'S TEETH DOWN HER THROAT!!!!! She left the store with NO employees in to accost us in the parking lot with only HER 4 year old in the store!!!!! This is unacceptable and I nor any of my friends will EVER use this agency again.

Original review: June 23, 2014

So a year ago I ran into financial difficulty and went to one of these snake oil salesmen. Overall I got a loan for a measly 400 bucks (which they now claim is 620) and defaulted on the payments. Next thing I know, the car is repossessed and I think okay that's done. No sir. Got a phone call from a woman saying I now owe over 1000 bucks a year later saying they don't have the car and I owe them! Well I figure wtf and say, "Okay, what kind of payment plan can I do", and the woman laughs and got really rude and condescending to me. I am livid. How are people supposed to try and dig themselves out if this company is only trying to get your money and your car AND still harass you unmercifully. ** this company. I am officially disgusted with their fine print thieving and horrible customer service reps.

Original review: June 9, 2014

Please don't get one of these loan. They prey on people who need the loan in a bad way but make it impossible to pay off!!!!!!! I borrowed $1000 dollars, they want back over $3000 or more at the end of six months. They want you to give them a lump sum of close to $1900 like they know you can't, then you have to make a new agreement and start all over again so they get more and more money out of you!!!!!!

Delaware Title Loans Company Information