2. Finance

4.9/5 (147 ratings)
Get Started
Call Now Toll Free

About Credit Saint

Are you interested in restoring your credit? The professional advisors at Credit Saint can create a plan that helps you build positive credit. Its program works in 45-day cycles in which you receive credit reports that inform you of negative items that have been removed from your credit report. The program is backed up by Credit Saint's 90-day money-back guarantee, and you can expect a full refund if you don’t see negative items removed in the first 90 days.

Pros

• 3 levels of service
    • Deals with every type of negative item
    • 90-day money-back guarantee

Cons

• Only available in 41 states

Bottom Line

Credit Saint offers credit repair services, education and personalized restoration plans with a 90-day money-back guarantee.

Credit Saint Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Saint?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Saint?

Original review: April 12, 2021

Josh G. was very professional and made me feel confident that Credit Saint would help my situation. I hope that everything he told me leads to improvement in my credit score, it sounds like Credit Saint will help. Thank you.

Original review: April 12, 2021

Was very pleasant and answered all questions I had. Was very positive to help relieve any stress I might have. I was on the fence whether to try Credit Saint or not, but just talking to them convinced me to try. Thank you for all of your help.

Original review: April 11, 2021

Had a great experience. Even before I agreed to sign up, my Rep offered tons of free info and advice in regards to questions I had about their process and credit repair in general. Looking forward to see my credit score rise over the next 3-6 months.

Original review: April 10, 2021

Very helpful and made me feel relaxed. Calm caring approach. Easy and simple to complete. I was able to complete this on my break time at work. He listened to my needs and helped me plan a course to help me reach my goals.

Original review: April 10, 2021

Went above and beyond to help me and find the right solution. I will be telling all my friends and family about this Company. It’s time to start a new chapter in my life and Credit Saint has the solution. Let’s chase this dream together.

Original review: April 9, 2021

Wish I would have gotten my representative’s last name but his first was Brian. Excellent customer service all around. Made me feel secure and confident of the work that would be done. Extremely nice, very down to earth, and realistic, would definitely recommend.

Original review: April 9, 2021

Jamie had done an excellent job on explaining everything and educating me on how to go forward after a bankruptcy that took place last week. She was very patient with all my questions. She made me feel like I had made the right decision on going forward with the Clean Slate package. I look forward on learning more as I go.

Original review: April 9, 2021

I spoke with Ryan D. at Credit Saint and had everything thoughtfully and thoroughly explained to me. I feel confident that through their help, I will be on the right track towards my future financial goals. I learned about many important factors that I wish I had known about years ago. Thank you.

Original review: April 9, 2021

Chris was great! Very thorough and helped me navigate this experience. Went over everything in great detail so I know what to expect of the service. Looking forward to the work done on my credit and hoping for the best. Thank you!

Original review: April 9, 2021

Great experience, signing up. Omar was a great help, and explain everything quick and easy!! If you looking for a company to help you with your credit, Credit Saint is the way to go. Thank you for reading. Good job Omar.

Original review: April 9, 2021

I’m happy to have enrolled on this program and the help I received was amazing. The customer rep went item by item with me and explained exactly how the program works. It feels good to know they take their time to go over your credit report and score before to start your program.

Original review: April 9, 2021

The experience overall was great. The guy who helped me with my credit report situation was positively adamant. It was not overly pushy when they came to convincing me to proceed. He's also very knowledgeable about the program and what they had to offer. If there was a way to get more than five stars I would!

Original review: April 8, 2021

Damien was very knowledgeable and helpful and made it easier for me to go with Credit Saint. He was not pushy yet firm and reassuring which I feel made me more comfortable with the whole process. He is very good at his job and would recommend this service to friends and family.

Original review: April 8, 2021

Omar was a great representative and very helpful. I highly recommend him. He explained every details and gave great recommendations. He was very professional at his communication level and customer satisfaction. We just signed up for the service and looking forward to see positive results.

Original review: April 8, 2021

Rian was courteous, extremely thorough, and answered all of my questions. I am very happy to have signed up with Credit Saint and can't wait for my score to start going up, up, up. I would recommend this service to anyone in need of credit repair.

Original review: April 8, 2021

Thanks for your help Josh and explanation the service was great. Learned few things and tricks about credit history how it works! Thanks guys. Am glad I started working with you. I cannot wait to see the results... The service is great and quick. Got called right back. So friendly and kind representatives.

Original review: April 7, 2021

The onboarding experience couldn’t have gone better. All of my questions were answered clearly and directly, which doesn’t always happen when talking to an online company. I was also given a very clear plan regarding how we move forward. I’m happy I called.

Original review: April 7, 2021

Ryan was amazing. He listened patiently to my entire “story” with empathy and then recommended the best path forward for my situation with a detailed explanation of the type of issues I have and how to attack them. He explained the process and timeline.

Original review: April 7, 2021

My experience with Andrew was amazing, he was very helpful! He was able to help me figure out what was wrong with my report and help me understand what to do to fix it. I will recommend a lot of people to this.

Original review: April 7, 2021

I research and Credit Saint online and was rated the best. Ryan was very professional and hope they can do what they say they can do. Hopefully I will see results in 45 days but they said it will take 45 - 90 to see results.

Original review: April 7, 2021

Joshua thoroughly explained the services offered. Made me feel more at ease with the entire process and what to expect. I am really looking forward to seeing the future changes on my credit report! Thank You Joshua for your time and your help!

Original review: April 6, 2021

Gary did a pretty good job, there's a lot to take in & fully comprehend during a phone call. He was informative, helpful, & paid pretty close attention to my situation. So now we shall see how the rest of the company does on my behalf.

Original review: April 6, 2021

Great job in all aspects. Helped me very efficiently and in a timely manner. I feel like I’m on the road to better credit already and I can’t wait for this journey. If you are having trouble with credit please join and try like I did.

Original review: April 6, 2021

Joe did a really great job explaining answers to all of my questions, and guided me to the best solution for my needs. Also he explained the process and timing for the fixes and updates that I need as soon as possible. Your team showed why you are ranked #1 today, thank you very much again, Jose!

Original review: April 6, 2021

So far I have not seen any results to my credit score. Vanessa was VERY helpful and informative, and she advised me as to what I can do to improve my situation. I just wish I would have spoken to her sooner! Until speaking with her, I felt like no one gave a damn about setting any goals.

Original review: April 6, 2021

Great customer service. Representative is calm and handled all concerns carefully and professionally. I will recommend him. Also, he provide solutions and break down the different plans available for me. Overall, he has done a Great job. Thank you so much for your accuracy and honesty.

Original review: April 6, 2021

So far so good, the agent I spoke with was knowledgeable, helpful, and provided a quality service. He answer all my questions with accuracy and honesty with my best interest in mind. I look forward to seeing the result that this company gets me.

Original review: April 5, 2021

Very professional, very knowledgeable, very Helpful. I feel real about the decision I'm making, with Joe Help it looks promising. Thank you. I could have went someone else but after talking with Joe, I didn't need too. I believe this will be the best decision I've made.

Original review: April 5, 2021

What a wonderful experience. Damien was incredibly professional, patient and personable. Promote ahead of peers! I will recommend this service to anyone and everyone in need of painless repair. Highly recommended and I will continue to use this company till all parties are satisfied.

Bob

Original review: April 5, 2021

My call was taking by Omar and he was thorough. Explained everything properly and helped me out so much. I highly appreciate it. He was so genuine and helpful, unforgettable experience talking to him. I was not going to do the service but his words gave me confidence in it.

Credit Saint Company Information