2. Finance

4.9/5 (147 ratings)
Get Started
Call Now Toll Free

About Credit Saint

Are you interested in restoring your credit? The professional advisors at Credit Saint can create a plan that helps you build positive credit. Its program works in 45-day cycles in which you receive credit reports that inform you of negative items that have been removed from your credit report. The program is backed up by Credit Saint's 90-day money-back guarantee, and you can expect a full refund if you don’t see negative items removed in the first 90 days.

Pros

• 3 levels of service
    • Deals with every type of negative item
    • 90-day money-back guarantee

Cons

• Only available in 41 states

Bottom Line

Credit Saint offers credit repair services, education and personalized restoration plans with a 90-day money-back guarantee.

Credit Saint Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Saint?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Saint?

Original review: July 20, 2021

The process was nice and easy. Marsha was exceptional in explaining everything to me. She made it clear and understandable. Very informative and very professional. I would recommend Credit Saint to anyone who wants to get their credit lined out.

Original review: July 18, 2021

Credit Saint's service has a great affordable plan for those who are in need to have an improvement in credit history and score issues. They can and will assist you with a vast array of creditable solutions for any of your credit problems. THANKS AGAIN. MS. ** OF SOUTHERN NEW JERSEY.

Original review: July 12, 2021

Easy to understand and did a great job of explaining everything for me. Didn't take too long either. I had Joe for my consultant and he was able to answer all the questions I threw at home for my situation.

Original review: July 9, 2021

Danny was very helpful and thorough while explaining the process Credit Saint goes through to help raise your credit score. This past year has been rough for everyone and he gave me hope that they can help get me back on track.

Original review: July 2, 2021

Helpful, knowledgeable, very polite... easy to work with. Price is a little high, but I'm sure you will get what you pay for. Looking forward to seeing what happens with my account with them... Thank you for your hard work and dedication.

Original review: June 10, 2021

I researched the best companies to help me and came up with this company. Called and spoke with Gary who was amazing on explaining how this works and what works best for me. Super excited to see how this turns out.

Original review: June 3, 2021

Signed up with Credit Saint today to repair some negative issues with my credit. Representatives I spoke with were knowledgeable and polite. Answered my questions and I’m hopeful this will work. I will give them a try and take them up on their 90 day guarantee if it doesn’t. Can’t say enough good things about the reps, really gave it to me straight, the good, the bad and the ugly. And that’s what you want.

Original review: May 27, 2021

For years I felt powerless regarding my credit due to being a victim of fraud. I tried everything and felt like my privacy was violated. Nothing worked and I gave up until I found Credit Saint. Thanks to them I am no longer powerless and regained control of my credit! Great and friendly service too.

Original review: May 26, 2021

At first, the idea of reaching out to anyone when trying to fix bad credit can be scary. I spent quite a bit of time and did my research on which credit repair company or a restoration company may be the best fit for me. I am very busy working full-time and being a single mom while also trying to go to school myself. I simply called to get some information and felt that I was met with very peaceful and polite help from the person that took my call! Once Damien explained everything to me it felt like it was the right step to take so I could finally get my life back from my not so great credit.

We all have to start somewhere when it comes to rebuilding after something bad happens. I appreciate the willingness and wanting to help. The customer guarantee is excellent not many other Companies have as high of a success rate. It was very nice to talk to somebody who was knowledgeable and wanted to help. I felt like they really cared and took the time to tailor my situation to how to help me further improve. They also gave me information that I did not know about in terms of credit and how to do better or improve what things look good/bad. I hope that everyone is able to have the experience with Damien that I did today! He is excellent. I appreciate his help so very much! I’m now on track to rebuilding my life and I am happy to see where I can get to!

Original review: May 25, 2021

The person I dealt with I forgot his name but he was very very very very helpful, so great to diligence, great patience, walk me through everything, probably one of your best employees that you got. This guy is a human being. He’s humane. He’s has a plethora of knowledge of what he’s talking about. Great all-around service!

Original review: May 21, 2021

Hello, I just want to say thank you to the knowledgeable and accurately intuitive representative at Credit Saint. She went through every issue with laser precision and explained how to remove every single issue. I'm on the path to COMPLETE excellent credit because of them!

Original review: May 21, 2021

The representative was very professional. She understood my situation and was able to provide a plan to help me get back on track. I would highly recommend their services to anyone who has had issues in the past and is ready to take charge of their finances.

Original review: May 20, 2021

I called and spoke to Andrew. He was very considerate, warm and easy to follow! He provided me with perfect customer service and left me feeling at ease and positive! I wish all of the people in this line of business were this great!! Andrew-Thank you! Credit Saint- He is a keeper! I hope you pay him top dollar as I am sure he is worth every penny!

Original review: May 5, 2021

Credit Saint was quick and easy to sign up with, while at the same time being extremely informative. I've used other credit repair companies and it's been rather disappointing but I am very happy with Credit Saint and would recommend, highly recommend them to anyone looking to improve their credit.

Original review: May 4, 2021

Was helpful. Can not really say because nothing has been done yet. The operator that helped me was kind and answered all my questions and made sure I understood what he was talking about. Now I feel you are asking too much because I have said what I could. Because nothing has been done yet.

Original review: May 1, 2021

I signed up with Credit Saint October 2020 with no changes with my credit score. Credit Saint claims a 90 day guarantee if not they will reimburse your money. However, once my account reached past 90 and seeing no changes. I contacted them to close my account. I was transferred to a Senior Consultant which convinced me to give it more time for him to work directly with my account. April 2021 had to close my account with credit saint due to lack of communication and poor quality service. As I stated on my call to Credit Saint I believe all the positive reviews about the company are paid.

Credit Saint response

Hi Olga,

We are not happy to see that you have had a negative experience with us.

Our team will be reaching out to you Monday morning in efforts to get a better understanding of your experience with us.

We look forward to speaking with you.

Original review: April 30, 2021

Joshua G was patient and efficient and professional. He took the time to explain everything to me and outlined the services offered clearly. He went over my credit reports and made a suggestion as to the appropriate plan for me. It was a very pleasant experience.

Original review: April 22, 2021

I had such a great time enrolling and doing everything. Laura was phenomenal and explained the process and was very knowledgeable. She was absolutely amazing! I felt that I was in great hands. The process is amazing and in 45 days hopefully I see some type of difference.

Original review: April 18, 2021

Gary was very professional. He was also very thorough. He made the entire a lot easier than I anticipated. He was easy to understand. He was not judgemental in any way. He showed empathy and concern. I enjoyed my time working with Gary and I look forward to working with your company.

Original review: April 14, 2021

After speaking with another company a few weeks ago I was completely turned off from doing this at all. They treated me like I was a bad person because of my situation, then I gave Credit Saint a chance and they were completely different. Very polite and professional.. It’s very early in the process but hopefully they can deliver some nice results.

Original review: April 13, 2021

Andrew was really helpful, he listened to all my concerns and explained everything about Credit Saint. He gave me many options and the best ways to help me improve my credit score. He seemed to really care about helping me improve my credit and the best way to do that without spending a ridiculous amount of money for a long period of time. I’m excited to see my credit improve and trust credit saint will do their best to help me.

Original review: April 13, 2021

GaryW was patient & very informative consultant. He made it easy! He reviewed the services & costs & clearly set expectations. I would recommend this service to a friend and will probably also purchase it for my son for Christmas.

Original review: April 13, 2021

So this is the first time engaging in a credit repair service and the representative made the process extremely easy and efficient. Additionally she took the time to educate me on some of the intricacies of credit reporting that I hadn't known. I definitely recommend this service.

Original review: April 13, 2021

Chris was extremely helpful in guiding me through the beginning of this process. I am very hopeful for a positive outcome to my credit issues. Everything is straightforward, with simple steps, and I can't wait to see my credit repaired!

Original review: April 13, 2021

Ryan was very thorough and patient. He made me feel more confident about moving forward and answered all of my questions. He was very knowledgeable about the program and I am looking forward to seeing the possible results. I have been struggling with credit issues and now am at a point where I believe Credit Saint will be able to help. Thank you in advance.

Original review: April 13, 2021

Good guy. Get more of him. The way he help me find what I need and how he explained it to me was pitch clear. I appreciated it and I wish every customer service had one of him cause he's the GOAT in my book.

Original review: April 13, 2021

Very kind did a great job answering my questions. I will refer my friends and family... professional great attitude... thanks for the phone support. I hope we can get my credit up the great in the next few months. I have had success in the past and hoping it will continue.

Original review: April 12, 2021

They have good communication with me and told me what will help me to get my score going the right way. Thanks for answering all my questions and also for taking the time with me and explaining everything. Really good service.

Original review: April 12, 2021

Joshua was very patient.. He's a very good listener. He has a lot of knowledge of his job. Overall I am very satisfied because he got it right the first time. I give Joshua a 10 and hope others can learn from him. He knows how to take charge and can one day be in leadership.

Original review: April 12, 2021

I was signing up online then quickly received a phone call from a rep with Credit Saint. Who was able to answer my questions about what services they offer along with pricing. I didn’t feel pressured at all. I look forward in seeing results from them.

Credit Saint Company Information