4.9/5 (168 ratings)
Get Started
Call Now Toll Free

About Credit Saint

Are you interested in restoring your credit? The professional advisors at Credit Saint can create a plan that helps you build positive credit. Its program works in 45-day cycles in which you receive credit reports that inform you of negative items that have been removed from your credit report. The program is backed up by Credit Saint's 90-day money-back guarantee, and you can expect a full refund if you don’t see negative items removed in the first 90 days.

Pros

• 3 levels of service
    • Deals with every type of negative item
    • 90-day money-back guarantee

Cons

• Only available in 41 states

Bottom Line

Credit Saint offers credit repair services, education and personalized restoration plans with a 90-day money-back guarantee.

Credit Saint Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Saint?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Saint?

Original review: April 29, 2022

Spoke in a clear and timely manner. I was pleased with the service and I look forward to the work that's going to be put in. I can't wait to see the changes and put the negative things behind me. I want a chance to redeem myself through my credit going forward.

Original review: April 28, 2022

Caroline Was very helpful and informational. She was very kind and polite and answered any questions I had which made the phone call go very quick and pleasant. I have been worried about my credit for a long time and had no idea who to contact or who to talk to you and I found the process very easy once I talk to Caroline and she explained the process to me.

Original review: April 27, 2022

My first conversation was Very helpful and details on all explanation to get me. I have been struggling to find right service to help me get back on track. I am extremely excited to work with Credit Saint! Looking forward for great result.

Original review: April 27, 2022

Had my free consultation with the Credit Saint team. The rep was very professional and easy to understand regarding the process. I signed up for the program and I’m looking forward to working with them to improve my credit. Thank you so much for opportunity.

Original review: April 25, 2022

Credit repair Was excellent service. No contracts, very easy to set up. Emily did an excellent job. Very professional, explained everything, very good. Thank you Emily. Would definitely recommend to anyone. Very easy to set up, very helpful. Came highly recommended.

Original review: April 21, 2022

Caroline was very knowledgeable with her job and very patience with me. She explained everything and she made sure I was aware of all she was telling me and understood everything. Caroline is a great asset to your company. I had a pleasant experience with Caroline and will tell any of my friends that need assist with their credit restoration.

Original review: April 20, 2022

Incredibly easy process. Jack’s enthusiasm and clear instruction made a not fun process into a fun discussion full of hope. Jack created hope!! I am very excited to see how my credit report will improve after these letters get sent and errors are cleaned up.

Original review: April 19, 2022

I thought that they were very honest and trustworthy and offered to give as much information as I desire. Very professional. He gave me a very positive feeling regarding my future credit reports. I was a little nervous at first giving out my personal information over the phone but he brought my mind at ease regarding any fraud.

Original review: April 18, 2022

I think the customer service representative was Kyle. Very knowledgeable of services and made me feel at ease. Great addition to the Credit Saint team. If I have a referral I will definitely refer them to Credit Saint. Your business and customer service are awesome.

Original review: April 14, 2022

Caroline assisted me in the sign up process. She was friendly, knowledgeable, and her customer service was phenomenal. I'm so glad I signed up with Credit Saint. I'm sure I'll be in great hands. Their reviews and customer service speaks for itself. Don't hesitate, sign up with Credit Saint today!

Original review: April 10, 2022

Today I had the pleasure of speaking with George at Credit Saint and what started off as just some questions for him I quickly felt so confident that I paid for their services. I would highly recommend getting in touch with them for any credit fix consultations!

Original review: April 9, 2022

The staff there are nice, patient and friendly plus very helpful and they helped me fix my credit scores paying monthly. I have my debts go to collections and lawyers and my bills went to all of them. I have medical bills too at collections plus the lawyers. Returning customer here to do it again. Good to hear same people!

Original review: April 8, 2022

The receptionist Caroline was very thorough and helped with expediting the setup process for the credit repair. She also help me with getting everything set up for the online portal. I recommend her as a specialist and helping with setting up the credit account. Thanks again.

Original review: April 4, 2022

Just signed up to Credit Saint with Ethan and he was very informative and clear on all instructions. He answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable with this service and I hope to see great results. Thank you.

Original review: March 31, 2022

Liberty was super sweet and helpful during my whole phone call. She was patient, informative with all of the pieces of information she was sharing with me. I did not feel pressured into anything. Thank you Liberty for being such a pleasant individual!

Original review: March 30, 2022

Joseph, your paralegal, was patient, articulate and jovial. Those things made a huge difference. He patiently went over 10 items, explaining them in detail to me, and allowing me to ask questions as he went along with no hint at all that I was putting him out by asking. So friendly and willing to help. That's why I decided to enroll. Thank you, Joseph the Paralegal of Credit Saint!

Original review: March 30, 2022

They won't do anything to fix your score. Report on their "Progress" you will only see every 45 days so they can get your subscription payments as many as they can, No marks will be removed from the score. I already wasted 3 month of my time with zero result. They lying, not giving updates, pretending they working and not really doing anything.

Original review: March 29, 2022

Ethan provided a great interaction and support. I am very happy with his skills and knowledge in customer interaction. I want to improve my credit score and need help in guidance. Ethan was superb. He helped me to understand the support that Credit Saint is going to provide.

Original review: March 28, 2022

I will totally recommend to any family & friends. He broke down everything to me and explained every step we took and more. Very good work at understanding every situation. It didn’t rush me. He took his time with everything.

Original review: March 28, 2022

Joshua did a great job. He was professional and intelligent and did an excellent job. 5 out of 5 stars. He was empathetic and helpful and showed me how to build my credit and that I had options. I would highly recommend Credit Saint to everyone that is struggling with their credit.

Original review: March 27, 2022

Caroline was very thorough and explained the process clearly and politely. She was friendly and recommended the best option for me to raise my credit score. Based on my phone call, I would recommend Credit Saint to my friends and family.

Original review: March 23, 2022

She was helpful and took her time explaining everything. She went step by step asking me about things that they were going to start working on and getting clarity on why they were in the state they were in. She also answered any questions I might have and was very knowledgeable about what services were offered. I didn’t feel pressured to choose them.

Original review: March 23, 2022

The person who took care of me today was amicable and sounded like he knew what he was doing very well. It was my first consultation today… I still, need to gain more feedback in order to be able to give my opinion. Perhaps, when the process is fully finished.

Original review: March 22, 2022

The customer service was a delight to talk to. She was thorough on her explanation. I am new to this and she was reassuring. Have not started yet but looks promising. Will be reviewing the materials emailed. Hopefully it may be a good outcome.

Original review: March 21, 2022

The representative was on point, he knew his job. He was excellent in explaining things to me. He was descriptive, he allowed me to ask questions, and he answered my questions. He is a great listener, He sent me the link.

Original review: March 20, 2022

Nathan was very helpful and his customer service skills second to none. Very professional but down to earth. I own three businesses and understand the importance of clear communication and explanation of your product or service. He explained everything very thoroughly and made the decision to choose Credit Saint an easy one.

Original review: March 17, 2022

It was easy to talk to Credit Saint. I think his name was Andrew. Very helpful & nice. I would highly recommend them to all my family and friends. My credit was poor but now I have faith it will be repaired quickly.

Original review: March 15, 2022

Thank you very much to Caroline for answering all of my questions so patiently and thoroughly! Hoping that starting this new journey with Credit Saint will get me and my daughter a few steps closer to owning our own home.

Original review: March 14, 2022

Spoke to a customer service representative who was very knowledgeable, well spoken, friendly, knew the product well. Was very clear with what we spoke about and understood my concerns. He made this service very easy to understand and I was thankful for such great service.

Original review: March 11, 2022

Had a great conversation with Joseph, who made sure to provide as accurate information as possible, as to the process of credit repair. I am hopeful they will be successful in repairing our credit! I look forward to seeing progress shortly.

Credit Saint Company Information