Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.59/5

Are you interested in restoring your credit? The professional advisors at Credit Saint can create a plan that helps you build positive credit. Its program works in 45-day cycles in which you receive credit reports that inform you of negative items that have been removed from your credit report. The program is backed up by Credit Saint's 90-day money-back guarantee, and you can expect a full refund if you don’t see negative items removed in the first 90 days.

View More View More
Credit Saint Call Now Toll Free (478) 845-6310 Get Started
Call Now Toll Free

Credit Saint Reviews

Original review: April 6, 2020

Hired Credit Saint to deal with some credit issues, they performed superbly. Highly recommend them for dealing with issues that harm your score. Cannot say anything bad about them. They did me right. Straight up folks, their system works well if you follow their lead and give them what they require.

Original review: April 2, 2020

Everyone was very pleasant and easy to talk to they were able to answer any questions that we may have had. But, unfortunately the process was not working for my husband and I anymore. Thank you for all the work you were able to accomplish.

Original review: March 27, 2020

I originally gave you a horrible review because in three months and for $300, the only thing that happened was I had two late payments removed. Since I gave the bad review, I received an email stating that I should call Credit Saint and that they would help me. I called, and once they reviewed my file, they refunded the $300 in full. THANK YOU!! It's especially important now that I've lost my job due to the coronavirus outbreak and am having trouble finding work while raising my 4yo grandson as my own. Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH, IT MEANS A LOT TO ME AND MY FAMILY!!

Original review: March 26, 2020

Thank you. I seen amazing change on my credit report in 2 month so I would like to work with you for next 2 month so I can buy house soon. Thanks to Credit Saint. I would like to see my credit report 8 score. I just need a little information regarding help full information so I can go on for the future to have the best credit score.

Original review: March 25, 2020

Extremely responsive and has helped me understand what credit is and how to build it. I am extremely happy with Credit Saint and hope to continue. In only 3 months they have removed negative items from my credit report. I hope to continue to work with them!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Saint?

Original review: March 23, 2020

Credit Saint has been everything I thought they would be. My credit rating has been helped by this terrific company. Staff is efficient, polite, and professional. Would definitely recommend them to others. This company has performed to an extremely high level doing exactly as they said they would do.

Original review: March 23, 2020

Within just 3 months, I can already see the impact of Credit Saint as they have been great in helping me (piece by piece) restore my credit. While I'm not completely there yet, I'm confident Credit Saint will get the job done.

Original review: March 22, 2020

I want to thank you guys for doing everything that you did. Credit Saint is a godsend. I started in the low 400 and now I am inching towards 700. That is an amazing feat. I recommend Credit Saint to everyone that needs help with their credit.

Original review: March 19, 2020

I been with Credit Saint three months. The service is excellent. I would recommend them highly. They follow up with me about my case. If there is an issue they contact me right away, very professional, courtesy, intelligent. They care about the client and concerns. They also have very good patience with clients.

Original review: March 18, 2020

If you're serious about improving your credit score, Credit Saint is a great choice. Easy to understand plans and great customer service. Customer service answered all my questions and even called back with additional information to ease my concerns. Above and beyond service.

Credit Saint Company Information