Call toll free
4.55/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you interested in restoring your credit? The professional advisors at Credit Saint will create a plan that will help you build positive credit. Our program works in 45-day cycles in which you will be receiving credit reports that will inform you of negative items that have been removed from your credit. Backed up by our 90-day money back guarantee, you can expect a full refund if you don’t see negative items removed in the first 90 days.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

Credit Saint Reviews

Original review: June 9, 2019

Very disappointed. Poorly managed company. Employees have no idea what's going on. My credit card was charged twice last month. This past month I didn't receive one item from the reporting agencies like normal indicating they stole from me and did nothing. Please find another company! They must pay a lot for these high reviews that aren't warranted.

Original review: May 23, 2019

They don't promise much, you will get that from the first phone call. I was almost not going to sign up because the rep wouldn't tell me the likelihood of removing a late payment. But in the first updated report it was removed. I think I was in the service 2 months. Report Clear. Game Over. Victory.

Original review: May 4, 2019

They gooooood! - Jk about the title, but really these people make a difference. I'm very happy I chose to use them. I've only been in their program since March and my score is already up a lot from where I started. I recommend.

Original review: April 22, 2019

I contacted these people when I was at rock bottom. Barbara took the time to explain my credit report to me and how credit works. She told me what to do to gain better credit and she dispelled some credit myths that I thought were true. My score is finally going up.

Rated with 1 starResolved outside ConsumerAffairs
Original review: March 29, 2019

In October of 2018 my FICO score was 619 after paying Credit Saint the $99 dollars start up fee and reviving my 3 credit reports and then I paid $79 3 times and never received another credit report. I called several times and was told they would order another baseline report and I waited 45 days as required by Credit Saint and yet no credit report. I called again and was told this would be escalated to the security department and a new baseline was ordered and the 45 day clock started again. After another 45 days I called to find out what I was paying for. I was offered the top tier service for the same price of $79 to keep me from canceling the service.

After another 45 days still no credit reports. A few things were removed but the items were scheduled to be removed this year by the credit bureaus. After complaining to the head of Credit Saint I was refunded the last month payment. My credit score fell to 584. I have contacted the state Attorney General's office in California and New Jersey. Buyer beware.

Credit Saint response

We spoke to Mr. Garica, He agreed that damage was removed from his report in our service. His main problem was with receiving credit reports from the credit bureaus themselves. We have requested new reports to be sent to him. His review makes it sound like his problem is that we lowered his credit score after he cancelled. But that was not his intent when writing the review. His issues are resolved.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Saint?

Original review: March 7, 2019

My credit was banged up. Little things here and there for years, bad marriage, some financial mistakes and business moves that didn't pan out. I thought I'd never get back on track. Credit Saint gets stuff off the report. They really do. I'm not done, but I'm definitely not as bad as I was. I'm getting mortgage offers now, but I'm going to let them work longer and watch the rates go down.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

I didnt have a lot of hope going in. I used another service like this before and it didnt work out. Credit Saint is different than other companies. They make you jump through hoops a little with documents, but the results are worth it. They posted far better results in shorter time than the last company I paid for this kind of work.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

So after researching a couple of companies I have decided to go with these guys. I'm still skeptical as I work hard for my money and we all have hard times. So far the communication line is great, well explained from the sound, reviews and ratings. I'm hoping they are just that. So far so good! I signed up 1/27. Today's date is 2/1. 35 late payments, 2 co, 2 col al paid and 1 unpaid that I'm still trying to negotiate with. I will update when I receive updates for those of you who are not brave enough to take the dive my option is remodel. :)

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

They spent 90 min on the phone with me just now answering every question I could think of. And I'm a paralegal at a law firm so I can tell if the person I'm talking to knows the law or not. This girl knew it. She was patient the whole time and never pressured me to sign up. I ended up signing up though even though I was really just calling to ask questions. I was planning to sign up after the holidays, but I want to use my credit ASAP so I took the plunge! Hope it works! I'll update later!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

I'm NOT an easy client. I expect a lot for my hard earned dollars and this company did not let me down. Scores are up over 80 points on all reports. They took off a bunch of gunk, but I'll take a little credit for reducing my balances also in accordance with their instructions to optimize my report.

Credit Saint Company Information