2. Finance

4.9/5 (142 ratings)
Get Started
Call Now Toll Free

About Credit Saint

Are you interested in restoring your credit? The professional advisors at Credit Saint can create a plan that helps you build positive credit. Its program works in 45-day cycles in which you receive credit reports that inform you of negative items that have been removed from your credit report. The program is backed up by Credit Saint's 90-day money-back guarantee, and you can expect a full refund if you don’t see negative items removed in the first 90 days.

Pros

• 3 levels of service
    • Deals with every type of negative item
    • 90-day money-back guarantee

Cons

• Only available in 41 states

Bottom Line

Credit Saint offers credit repair services, education and personalized restoration plans with a 90-day money-back guarantee.

Credit Saint Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Saint?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Saint?

Original review: Nov. 4, 2021

Andrew took his time, explained everything very well, and made me feel like I was in good hands. I was able to understand the terminology. He reviewed my account with me and explained it all. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2021

Had a very nice talk with agent and how to help mitigate credit report and how to pay on credit cards to improve credit rating. Also hopefully will have remolding successfully achieved on the negative record that shows up on my credit report.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2021

Really friendly agent was amazing. Ask Jean all the questions I need to know about the company and fixing my credit score on the fast track, Now I can start on my next chapter are we building up my credit and purchase my dream home.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2021

Franky was knowledgeable, and helpful. He made the process transparent and quick. When I asked him about canceling with Credit Saint but keeping the insurance, although he didn't know the answer he found out for me. Really appreciate it. I look forward to working with credit saint and getting myself where I need to be.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2021

Charity, our initial contact with her was warm, comfortable, and reassuring. The delicacy of the subject was made much less stressful by her knowledge. She’s an asset for your company. The program seemed to fit our needs well, will put our credit issues in a different perspective.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2021

I think it was Amber that helped me. Not only is she very helpful but extremely sweet. She wrote a reason for what happened caused me to get late payments and she worded my reason for lates very eloquently. I really couldn’t of asked for anyone more helpful.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2021

I used Credit Saint before and now am assisting my hearing impaired niece. Sabrina was extremely helpful and patient during the process of getting started and setting up the account. She also recommended the plan that worked best for our situation, not the one that was more expensive. Would recommend their services to anyone.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2021

Detailed explanation was very helpful. He went over my credit report step by step and and try to explain what will be done to remove my negative account. He kindly advised me where to report for the identity theft which was very tip.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2021

Outstanding customer service. Knowledgeable, friendly and most important- REAL, both physically and emotionally. He understood where I was coming from and acknowledged my concerns. It was among one of the best phone calls I’ve ever had. I’m excited to get started!

Original review: Oct. 14, 2021

My experience with Sabrina was very positive. She was very patient. Went over each and every item so that I understood what I was getting into and the services that were going to be offered! Would definitely recommend this service to others! Very patient and understanding And very professional!

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

Joe was amazing! Clearly explained all the features of the program and gave me confidence this program was the way to go. I asked Joe to proceed as quickly as possible because I was at work and he got everything done quickly. Great work!

Original review: Oct. 7, 2021

Our customer service Agent name is Danny. He was very informative, very patient, friendly and helpful. My fiancé and I was able to sign up. Danny made sure we understood everything regarding what the company offer. We appreciate his help for sure.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

Noah was very informative and honest. He didn’t pressure me into signing up for services that I might not have wanted. He was honest about which services I would benefit from. He was excellent and provided me with all the information I needed. I can’t wait to see my results. Thank you Noah!!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2021

I was skeptical and nervous about signing up, however, Kyle was very polite, understanding and helpful. This sign up process was very easy. I look forward to seeing how my credit improves. I really wish they had a mobile app!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2021

Calm, patient and very helpful. Help out with everything I needed and gave me the best option to go with. His customer service is the reason I decided to make the final decision and join you guys. Just Great!

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

Today I spoke with Chris. He is by far the best person I’ve ever spoken to. He’s so calm, charming, respectful, professional, very informative. Most of he listens to what you have to say. I felt like I was talking to my brother or father. Thanks so much CREDIT SAINT FOR HAVING CHRIS ON YOUR TEAM.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2021

The rep was professional, pleasant, helpful, efficient but thorough, and a good listener. He explained options and conditions in plain English, answered my questions with ease, quickly going to a supervisor when needed And he got right to work on my case.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2021

Great service. Explained everything to me. He made sure I understood very clearly the rules and how things would proceed. He was very good at explaining everything. He answered all my questions. I’m very pleased to use their services. They seem helpful and honest.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2021

Marsha was very professional in explaining the entire process. I was sure that I chose the right Company to resolve my credit problems. I now feel confident that this is going to change my life moving forward. I will be able to get lower interest rates while building new credit.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2021

I had a great experience talking with Noah. He explained what was involved in helping me to establish a better credit profile. All of the questions I had were answered and I am happy and relieved that Credit Saint will be helping me to reach my goals.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2021

Good explanation and very patient. Miss Marsha is very good on what she’s doing. I’m waiting to get my credit clean up. Keep up the good work by helping people all over...Specially when you not born and raise on the system. It’s a lot to learn from. Thanks.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

Great service. Brian was very knowledgeable about the credit repair process. He provided useful tips on effective credit card usages. I will definitely utilize his recommendations. Brian was also very patient. He took time to ensure that I understood the process. Brian was very careful not to overpromise by giving the specific credit score I will have at end of ninety days with Credit Saint.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2021

I was initially skeptical about these types of services. When I first called Joe was great. He hit me with all types of information. I was clueless in regards to credit remediation. Joe was Really friendly and knowledgeable. He Answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable. I highly recommend Joe and Credit Saint. I rate it 10/10.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

Great experience. Knowledgeable advisor. Caring and kind. Five stars. Looking forward to watching my credit score go up. Trustworthy company and highly recommend. Chris took his time with me giving me helpful tips and advise. Truly appreciated the free consultation. I am so glad I finally got the ball rolling to repair my credit. Time is of the essence.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2021

Vicky was amazing. She helped me choose a plan that was great for me and also she very respectful and helpful. Good customer service goes a long way. Thank you. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs credit repair. Thank you. Thank you Vicky for being so great and helpful.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

They are very thorough, previously I was with Lexington Law and the entry process was nowhere near as thorough. Makes you feel like they will actually get something done. Lexington law did nothing for my credit in the 7 months I was with them. Hopefully Credit Saint does!

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

Andrew identified the damage to my report and explained what Credit Saint could do based on the different programs available. He was outstanding! I chose the Clean Slate program and am looking forward to seeing the results of working with Andrew and Credit Saint!

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

I had Vicki and wow did she really help me in my knowledge of credit and how to turn it around. She was so personable but professional. She didn't make me feel ashamed when we went over my credit and I got off the call feeling like my life was going in the right direction, and I knew my credit was too! Just wow. 10 stars.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

It was detailed information given to understand the next step. Make you feel secure with the information. They are asking the right questions to help figuring out what needs to be done to resolve the issue. They give estimated time for how long will it take to be resolve.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

Thank you for all your assistance and support - I am confident that this service will help me achieve my goals of increasing my credit score and assist in getting me an approval for a new mortgage and new home. Excellent explanation of the plan.

Credit Saint Company Information