Call toll free
4.63/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you interested in restoring your credit? The professional advisors at Credit Saint will create a plan that will help you build positive credit. Our program works in 45-day cycles in which you will be receiving credit reports that will inform you of negative items that have been removed from your credit. Backed up by our 90-day money back guarantee, you can expect a full refund if you don’t see negative items removed in the first 90 days.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

38 Credit Saint Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

They did what they had to do for me to be able to get approved for a house. I cannot thank them enough for the work they did to change my credit report problems. Every time I wake up in my new bed I think about how this dream became reality because of Credit Saint's help. Eternally Grateful.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

I'm a born skeptic, and did not trust that anyone could change my credit report. I begged and pleaded with Experian to change things that were clearly not mine. But they refused. They like to say that you should fix your credit yourself, but I think they do that so they can deal with regular people and not professionals. Once I got CREDIT SAINT involved, things happened fast. It was night and day from what Experian put me through when I tried to deal with them myself. Get the pros involved, it's worth the cost.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

I guess "saint" might be pushing it, but these pros really do help when it comes to credit. I was in a hole and saw no way out. The rep made me feel like it wasn't so bad, and that they would help. And they did. 100 points in 90 days in the service. Mind you, I started in the 400's somewhere, but who cares! It's a big jump for me!

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

These people really did a great job in helping me with my credit. They were very responsive to all the questions I had and I like the online portal where I can see the different cycles going with each different credit bureau. The results are fantastic and I score as of about 68 points it’s been less than 60 days.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

I delayed doing a service like this for a long time thinking that it was just going to be a bunch of hassle. As soon as I made the first call I immediately felt better. They guided me through so much and I feel so much smarter after dealing with them. I’m not the most organized person and the emails they send me keep me on top of everything. 10 out of 10. I would recommend.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Saint?

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

They are SAINTS! If you need help they are the ones to call. Saved my marriage! I was unable to use my credit for anything. They got a handle on it and turned things around. I'm never going back to bad credit.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

Very professional people fighting to take problems off my credit report. They are very knowledgeable and trustworthy.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

These people know what they are doing! I'm just more than a month after starting and I've had 4 out of 5 OPEN COLLECTIONS taken off my report. My score went up 120 points!

Credit Saint Company Information