2. Finance

4.9/5 (147 ratings)
Get Started
Call Now Toll Free

About Credit Saint

Are you interested in restoring your credit? The professional advisors at Credit Saint can create a plan that helps you build positive credit. Its program works in 45-day cycles in which you receive credit reports that inform you of negative items that have been removed from your credit report. The program is backed up by Credit Saint's 90-day money-back guarantee, and you can expect a full refund if you don’t see negative items removed in the first 90 days.

Pros

• 3 levels of service
    • Deals with every type of negative item
    • 90-day money-back guarantee

Cons

• Only available in 41 states

Bottom Line

Credit Saint offers credit repair services, education and personalized restoration plans with a 90-day money-back guarantee.

Credit Saint Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Saint?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Saint?

Original review: Sept. 20, 2021

Vicky was amazing. She helped me choose a plan that was great for me and also she very respectful and helpful. Good customer service goes a long way. Thank you. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs credit repair. Thank you. Thank you Vicky for being so great and helpful.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

They are very thorough, previously I was with Lexington Law and the entry process was nowhere near as thorough. Makes you feel like they will actually get something done. Lexington law did nothing for my credit in the 7 months I was with them. Hopefully Credit Saint does!

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

Andrew identified the damage to my report and explained what Credit Saint could do based on the different programs available. He was outstanding! I chose the Clean Slate program and am looking forward to seeing the results of working with Andrew and Credit Saint!

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

I had Vicki and wow did she really help me in my knowledge of credit and how to turn it around. She was so personable but professional. She didn't make me feel ashamed when we went over my credit and I got off the call feeling like my life was going in the right direction, and I knew my credit was too! Just wow. 10 stars.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

It was detailed information given to understand the next step. Make you feel secure with the information. They are asking the right questions to help figuring out what needs to be done to resolve the issue. They give estimated time for how long will it take to be resolve.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

Thank you for all your assistance and support - I am confident that this service will help me achieve my goals of increasing my credit score and assist in getting me an approval for a new mortgage and new home. Excellent explanation of the plan.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2021

Great customer service. Easy to understand, helpful, and courteous. Reasonable costs. I felt relieved that I had made the right decision and let someone else handle my creditors instead of doing it myself. Being credit worthy is a necessary tool for living an independent life and could save thousands. Would recommend.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2021

The young lady was very professional and answered all of my questions. I’m going to recommend my father and a friend as well! I am relieved and more confident in my future! I think everyone should try this place out.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2021

Positive initial contact. Found via an article that was about how to repair credit. Nico was very helpful and informative. Initial process won't see results until 45 days so will update then on what was accomplished with a full scrub.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2021

Great experience, very thorough, recommended the appropriate service for me instead of trying to upsell!! Wonderful, just wonderful!! Can’t wait to get started. I would recommend to friends and family!! If your ongoing customer service is as good as the initial conversation, I’m 100% positive I made the right decision.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2021

I was very nervous before calling but Sheridan was absolutely the best!! She was very helpful, knowledgeable, kind and made me feel so much better. She is the type of person you always want to speak to. I really enjoyed speaking to her and signing up. She represents company really great. I know I’m in good hands.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2021

My representative Ty answered all my questions was able to give me information that I needed to make a good decision to move forward. Did it in a properly mannered. It was a pleasure to work with. I am looking forward to seeing results on my account. I just signed up today August 2021.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2021

Noah was really positive, helpful and kind. I appreciated his patience and willingness to explain what I didn’t understand. He was also thorough and made sure he had everything he needed to do a good job. I would recommend him to my friends and I feel he will work hard to get my credit issues resolved.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2021

Customer service was fantastic. Process was quick, easy, and well explained. Representative was knowledgeable, understanding, and courteous. He took me through and reviewed the process and my credit report in less than an hour and I was confident that this company will follow through. It was also cost-effective in comparison to other companies.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2021

I was nervous to start this process but once I was explained how everything works I was put at ease. All my questions were answered well. She put me ease when I explained my situation and made the process simple.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

Very friendly and they don’t promise you lies. They are straightforward. I was with Lexington Law a few years back and they did a okay job but I hear Credit Saint does a better and faster job by some people I know that were with them, so I’m gonna give them a try, fingers crossed!

Original review: Aug. 19, 2021

Great customer service! I’m excited to work with this company. The representative was very patient and understanding of the services I need to repair my credit. She also gave me brief credit counseling as we talked through my credit report.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2021

He was knowledgeable, respectful and very patient. He helped me understand the difference between negative items and undisputable item. I now have a better understanding on what to expect to happen as far as the help you guys provide me would do for my credit. Thanks.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2021

Good experience. Quick response. Friendly service. Solved my problem in a month. It is much quicker than I thought. So my experience is beyond my expectation. Will use the Credit Saint next time. Will recommend credit saint to my friends. Hope to use the credit saint next time.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2021

Joe was great! Took the time to understand my issues and recommend a plan base on my needs. He made the sign up process smooth and painless. Also explain that there is a 90-Day money back guarantee if there has been no process in the credit repair.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2021

My consultation was handled most effectively and efficiently. The customer service skill, the expertise and experience all worked together to make entering this contract a comfortable safe decision. My consultant devoted all attention to my specific situation. The character of the company was transmitted clearly in demeanor and details. I appreciate very much the service I received entering this process. I hope the process itself and the result will be equally as productive and effective.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2021

Andrew was clear, exacting and comprehensive in each step of the sign up process. I felt secure and confident at each step and believe that this service will effectively change my credit rating. I was referred to Credit Saint by a family member who has had a great experience.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2021

Andrew the senior manager was great today. Spoke with 2 people and they seem unaware of their job description. But the Manager did a great job. There was a miscommunication with the first 2 people. So I asked to speak with a manager. Andrew did an excellent job. I will be sending referrals to Andrew. Great job Andrew.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2021

I ** was so kind and answered all my questions. Thank you for being supportive. He helped me get a better understanding of what I needed. He didn’t try to sell me the most expensive package In the company like every other seller. He told me exactly what I needed.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2021

Thank you so much for everything. You are good at your job. Keep up the good work. You told me things I didn't know and you explained it to me so that I understood. Thank you Frank **. Hope to hear back soon with good news.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2021

I did not really start with Credit Saint yet, but very happy so far, to have make the decision to choose to work with them, toward my financial freedom finally, I am in the good path. The gentleman that I spoke to was very patient, articulate, professional. Thank you Credit Saint.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2021

The representative Put my mind at ease about signing up and getting my affairs in order. Love that there’s a money back guarantee and things were explained quite well. Feeling optimistic and hopeful. Sometimes scary knowing what the right thing is to do. The price is a little high but if it helps me sleep better at night then it’s worth it. Great customer service!

Original review: Aug. 1, 2021

The customer service was very efficient and fast and polite and my service agent Kyle did an excellent job. I would recommend them to anybody who asked!! Also the forms are easy to understand and set up my online account. I was able to do that using my iPhone which was very convenient.

Original review: July 30, 2021

This credit agency is excellent in customer service. They're excellent in explaining the whole process and answering any questions you have. Your representatives you employ are a benefit to your company. I would like to highly compliment the representative I spoke to, who assisted me.

Original review: July 27, 2021

Asking for help is sometimes hard to do. I was a little uneasy talking about my account. Being accountable helps with moving forward. Andrew was very help and respectful. I would like to thank him for his patience and courtesy!

Credit Saint Company Information