Chrysler Financial

Chrysler Financial Reviews

About Chrysler Financial

Chrysler has released six generations of minivans since 1984. Read more Chrysler reviews to learn about other models.

Chrysler Financial Reviews

Stars Rating

• 8%
  • 12%
  • 4%
  • 2%
  • 74%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chrysler?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chrysler?
    Customer ServiceOnline & App

Reviewed June 5, 2024

Y'all should be ashamed of this mess. Their website is always down. Can't seem to have an explanation on charges on my account. I keep changing my account info just to log back in and find unknown phone number and email. Change and same go back to the same thing. Worst customer services ever.

Customer Service

Reviewed May 10, 2024

Customer service is the terrible, Supervisors are so unprofessionally. Stay away! Called to request my purchase agreement documents. Never received it! Spoke to a supervisor Alex who was unprofessional and rude.

Get buying tips about Auto Loans delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Reviewed April 17, 2024

My son had a vehicle with Chrysler Financial. He got sick last April of 2023. He was in hospital for 4 months till he passed away. I contacted chrysler to let them know and also do I turn truck back in. The lady told me let's see first and wait for death certificate. I emailed it to them. I was using truck cause vehicle had broken down. Had all my ac tools in there.

One night truck was picked up like we had been hiding it. Contacted chrysler nervous tes to get all my tools and memorabilia from my son. They wouldn't tell me who picked it up so I could get all my tools and pictures off. They wouldn't tell me cause hadn't received death certificate. Month went by and no answer. Got ahold of them and all they said was after 30 days there is nothing I can do about all my tools or pictures that were in there. Lost over 10000 of tools and clothes my son had when he went to hospital and pics of him. Wife's wedding ring. Worst people I have had to deal with. They act like they care when they don't care. All my son's stuff gone and we wanted to cherish it. Probably thrown away. Sorry way to do business

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed April 15, 2024

I’m have leased Chryslers, jeeps and Ram trucks. I will Never again. And I have warned everyone I know about Chrysler Financial. After I turned in my jeep Cherokee in January. I received a bill in the mail for $395.00 from Chrysler financial. I turned it in with less mileage than allowed, no damage and very clean. I sent a letter explaining this with the bill. I just received a letter back from Chrysler financial. This time they said the $395.00 charge is because we turned our lease vehicle in late. We did not turn it in late, we returned our jeep a day early. And stated that we still owe $395.00. Do not do business with them!

Customer ServicePricePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed April 5, 2024

I actually adore their Jeeps and have been a loyal customer for nearly 7 years. However, I have experienced the worse customer service ever! I recently found out (obtaining the buyout price) that somehow my bank defaulted on a payment in August of 2021 and I have been accruing a late fee each month since. Everything is electronic so I wasn’t checking my statements. I find it overkill that a “reputable” company would sit back and allow a customer to accrue over 50 late payments without a courtesy call or email notification or something. In today’s world where they want everything automatic and electronic for convenience how could they allow this to just build up for 3 years without contacting me? More importantly, prior to that my account ALWAYS remained in GREAT standing! I am a single mother of an Autistic child, on a fixed income. I contacted customer service several times and no one saw fit to help me rectify this matter.

It’s the end of my lease and I wouldn’t think about renewing with a company that would take advantage of their LOYAL CUSTOMERS! It’s sick and disheartening to know that there are companies preying on people like this! If I was a millionaire they would never handle me in this manner! So I’m convinced they’re just preying on the less fortunate!

Coverage

Reviewed Dec. 1, 2023

I have a 2018 Ram Mega Cab that I purchased with roughly 35000 miles on it. It was a certified pre-owned so I was given a 100,000 mile power train warranty. I then purchased an extended warranty at the dealership. A week ago my check engine light came on so I went directly to the dealership where I purchased it from and had it checked out. They said that they would have to overhaul the transmission to the tune of 12,000 and the warranty was not going to cover it because now the truck has 77,000 on it and I could not provide a receipt to prove that I performed a 60,000 mile transmission service.

I personally thought that it was 80,000, but apparently it is not. I provided the receipts for every single oil change and explained that I did not know that it was 60,000. I was not told and frankly was guessing at the 80,000 mile service. So in conclusion do not buy anything from Chysler. The issue was not cause by anything I did and had nothing to do with whether or not I did the service and this was simply a way to get out of paying for it.

Customer ServicePriceStaff

Reviewed Aug. 6, 2023

Every time I call Chrysler Capital regarding my account they ALWAYS act like the money I have to pay belongs to them personally. Everybody has experienced hardships especially nowadays with the rise in prices and the cost of living. But do they care? No. They just want the money and don’t care about NOTHING you’re going through. Just Sad. They need to hire people who can empathize. Also, Chrysler Capital is NOT for the customer AT ALL. They offer nothing to actually help customers who go through hard times. They’re all about the CAPITAL (that’s why it’s in their name). I don’t see how they’re still in business. Their dirty business operators. Do better across the board.

Reviewed July 31, 2023

I called Chrysler Capital just today to make a payment on my auto loan. The number I called was specifically the one used to make payments. A "customer service representative" answered. She was totally and I mean totally inept. So much so that she was unable to take my information to make the payment transaction. She kept putting me on hold repeatedly because she literally had no idea what she was doing. It became so ridiculous that I asked her if she truly worked for Chrysler Capital. Needless to say I had to end the call because she was completely unresponsive and I didn't feel comfortable giving her my bank info. I'm not sure where Chrysler Capital is outsourcing their employees from but they better change their hiring tactics. It was truly a terrible experience.

Reviewed June 9, 2023

Most reviews I've seen under Chrysler Financial talk about Chrysler and not the financial. As such, the reviews giving them 4 stars is a joke. When you call them the first issue I have is having to press 1 for English. Hello, this is the US. We speak English. There is not a number for people who speak Chinese. Why? If they are going to speak another language in their recording, then press a number for that language. Second, you called them. You give them your account number, name, DOB, address, etc. How much information do they really need before anyone will talk to you? Heaven forbid they call you. It's even worse. They called me, I don't know this person who is asking for all this personal information before they tell you why they are calling. This company is a joke.

Reviewed Feb. 22, 2023

After buying my Brand New 2017 Jeep Patriot within the first two years, I already had to replace the CVT engine. After another year and a half the engine blew a head gasket and had to replace the motor again. I'm still paying for my vehicle which isn't worth it, unable to drive the car, and pay out of pocket for repairs. My son passed away in 2021 and with this added stress has made this the Worst car-buying experience of my life.

Chrysler Financial Company Information