Chrysler Financial

Compare Auto Loan Companies

Research top Auto Loan Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

In September of 2014 I leased a 2014 Dodge Dart through Chrysler Capital. I made my payments, got my service check ups on time, was never late on anything. Fast forward to March 2017, lease is up in 6 months time, my mileage is getting close to the limit (I had about 5000 miles left) and with a 35 miles (one way) drive to work every day, it was time to trade in my car. I shopped around looking for something with great gas mileage and found that none of the Chrysler family of cars were suited to my needs. So started looking at other brands. Found a Kia Niro that gets me on average 50mpg. Fell in love.

At the dealership we called (with the Kia dealer sitting across from me) and spoke to a customer service rep about the end of lease buyout cost for my car with all fees and taxes included. We told her our plan which was to have the Kia dealer cut me a check to pay the payoff on the Dodge and for me to end my lease with them. So the customer service rep gives us the dollar amount and tells us that the check for the buyout will be all I need for the end of lease (and to turn the car in). So I buy the Kia Niro and wait patiently for my check to come through from Kia. A couple weeks later I pick up the check and the same day call the Chrysler Capital End of Lease department.

I am then informed that because my lease was still over 90 days until the contract end, I would be charged an early termination fee (which I was not told when we originally called). I asked how much it would cost and they told me that it all depended on the resale of the car, which I would not find out until it was sold. "Could be a couple thousand dollars" they said. Um, what?! So asked what I needed to do to avoid that scenario. I was told, "Wait until you only have 89 days left on the lease," meaning the car would sit at my house for another 3 months without being used (didn't want to keep on my insurance and risk going over the mileage).

So I did and Kia told me to use the check they gave me to make the monthly payments. On the day when I only had 89 days until my lease was up, I called in to pay the rest off. I was told I couldn't pay the disposition fee until the car was fully inspected and that there could be additional fees after that. I explained that I was told a certain dollar amount back in March and that was the dollar amount I got from Kia. The customer service representative then told me that I was given incorrect information and that I would have to wait until the inspection was complete to know the total of the fees. Naturally I am annoyed by the lack of consistency.

Not to mention that every time I called in, I had to explain my situation over and over again because zero notes were taken on my account even though I specifically was told there would be notes. My inspection letter came through and on it was a charge for $695, $395 for the disposition fee which I was expecting, and $300 for two new tires because the tires that were on the front of the car were not the same brand as the others. Both tires blew in the 2.5 years that I had the car and both times, the tires were not available in any nearby store or garage for an emergency fix.

So now I am putting in a claim to the wear and tear coverage that I have and when I called Chrysler to get the information that I needed, I was told that they could email 2/3 pieces of information to me but had to mail the 3rd. I was given the vaguest of time frames for the delivery of the 3rd. Every single time I have called the company I have dealt with rude and unhelpful people. If there was an ability to give this company zero stars I would. I will never buy another car from them again.

I leased a car from Chrysler Capital. The customer service from the beginning was terrible. They never paid excise tax and we could not drive our car for 5 months and we were never compensated. The lease was returned 6 weeks ago and I have yet to hear from Chrysler with the information I need to file a claim. My phone calls and concerns go unaddressed and unanswered. I have been leasing cars for many years and I have never had this issue before. I would not advise anyone to get financing from Chrysler Capital. They are unresponsive and impossible to get a hold of. I have called and called and left messages, however no-one calls back. This is a scam and is fraudulent behavior. They are only interested in taking your money and there is NO customer service for anything.

I bought 2017 Jeep Patriot and was told I would get a better price if I financed the car through Chrysler Capital for at least 3 months. I agreed and financed 8,000 dollars of the purchased price. At the end of 3 months, I tried to pay off the remaining balance of the loan (7,500) and was told by Chrysler they could only accept 2,000 dollars per payment. I know I could send them a check or go to the bank and arrange a wire transfer to Chrysler, or make payments daily until I reach the payoff price. All this is a hassle and not consumer friendly. Will not use again.

Leased a 2015 Chrysler 300. I called them to see if I could pay the remaining lease payments ($6,000) and turn in my car... pay early termination... and have them bill me for any damages etc... I was told if I turn it in prior to 30 days I would be charged close to 25k! I confirmed with customer service that it would be more feasible to let it sit in my front yard. What? Makes no sense... I have decided to call them and have them pick up the car. I have had nothing but issues with this vehicle.

I LEASED a vehicle in Sept 2015 after I was convinced this was the best option. I originally went to purchase a new jeep and trade in my old jeep. In March 2016 the military moved me clear across the country. We drove (had to drive 2 vehicles, 3 pets and 1 kid). In April we bought a house so I updated my address with Chrysler like I'm supposed to do. In May, they started charging me taxes. They weren't sure what kind of taxes they were charging me but they charged me taxes and this was added to my monthly payment... every single month. Finally I was told I was being charged Nevada sales tax. First, I had already paid sales tax when I signed the lease for the Jeep. 3 years worth of sales tax was rolled into my monthly payment. But now I'm supposed to pay Nevada sales tax so that is now rolled into my monthly payment... a little over $50 a month.

So then Chrysler says it's actually not sales tax, it's property tax. Well Nevada doesn't charge property tax on vehicles at all no matter who you are. And Nevada didn't know I was there because I hadn't gone to the DMV because my registration wasn't due to expire until Sept 2016. And, the DMV said they don't charge property tax AND they said at no time will they or have they charged sales tax on a vehicle that has already been paid and tax from another state. But no matter how many times I call Chrysler, they have some random excuse on what tax this is and why and they've yet to produce some kind of bill.

I called Nevada's dept of taxation and they said they don't bill leasing companies. So now I have 19 months left on my lease and I'm paying taxes for TWO states at the same damn time. I have sent them emails from VA and NV and they do not care! I WISH I would have read the reviews first so in the end it's my fault for not doing my homework. I will, for the rest of my life, deter everyone I know from Chrysler. I love my jeep and I've owned Jeeps since 2007. I have never leased a vehicle and let me tell you, I have learned my lesson. My husband leases a vehicle from Infinity. They are amazing, they have common sense and they are so easy to work with. Stay away from Chrysler, they 1000% suck! Terrible! They lie.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chrysler?

Looking at all the bad reviews on TD Auto Finance really had me worried. Fell behind on payments and they worked with me without a problem. I have had to contact them a few times and had no issues getting through in a timely manner and was treated with total respect.

I mailed out a payment that was never received and it's been 10 days since I mailed it. I asked them if I was to cancel my check and pay it by phone if they would charge me a return check fee and they said yes. They would not help me in any way. They were gonna transfer me to a manager to have them tell me the same thing the rep told me. The payments have taken 3-4 days to get from NC to Dallas TX for a whole year straight. This time it has approached the 10 day mark and still no payment. They reported to the bureaus that it was late. Now my credit and my wife's credit is damaged. And who's to say if she would ever co-sign a car for me again. This is my second time calling/chatting with CC with no avail. Because of some sort of USPS error (which is common here in good ol' NC), I have to suffer and it's "my fault." Which is unfair practices.

They should take more steps to help customers who have never been late. I'm not even experiencing financial difficulties, but I feel bad for the ones who do because they will get NO help from CC. This will be my first and FINAL time doing business with this bank. I am close to voluntary surrender of the car and walk away. Do yourself a favor, if you want someone to help you in situations like this, STAY AWAY from CC. Instead, go through a Credit Union where they are all about the customer and NOT about the dollar sign!

I am reading the reviews about Chrysler and I have to say, I have yet to experience any of the 1-star reviews. I think I have made one payment on time and lost my job shortly thereafter. I stayed in contact with Chrysler and continued to make good faith payments. My mother was murdered on March 1, 2017 and I contacted Chrysler to advise them that I had no money to catch up or make any payments. Keep in mind I am delinquent. They offered me many options and also provided me with consequences I was up against. Bottom line, if you are 2 days past due, they can technically repossess your car. In good faith, they have allowed me the opportunity to catch back up. I have been scheduled for repossession and they have worked with me to keep me in my 2015 Dodge Charger. It's all in the way you communicate. We are not entitled to drive their vehicles without keeping our end of the agreement.

HORRIBLE COMPANY!!! Will LOSE your check if you mail a payment! Will lose your check if you mail in a payoff check! Will NOT let you speak to the processing center! Will NOT verify with the processing center received checks! Certified mail only protects you to sue! It does NOT make a difference with Chrysler! Poor customer service!!! TAKE YOUR BUSINESS SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

I purchased a 2015 Jeep Patriot 2 years back and was recently involved in an accident. Since my vehicle was financed when the insurance company sent the check to me, I was told to endorse the check then send it to the finance company (Chrysler Capital). I endorsed the check, then immediately sent it to them for them to endorse then send to the body shop. ONLY PROBLEM IS THEY NEVER SENT THE CLAIMS CHECK FOR THE REPAIRS ON MY VEHICLE TO THE BODY SHOP???

Every day I keep calling Chrysler and every day it's the same thing: "Oh, it's in the mail via FedEx" or "We have a representative on his way to hand deliver the check." BOTH COMPLETE BOGUS LIES!!! It's ok though I am fixing to own this dumb finance company. I will have the last laugh you watch and see!!! Don't use these idiots, they are complete and total crooks!!! Be safe out there everyone and don't make purchases from dumbasses!!!

I bought a Jeep Patriot back in 2013. Made every payment on time for a year or more. Then I had to trade it back in after a legal separation. Hoover Chrysler Dodge Jeep of Summerville DID NOT honor their agreement on allowing me to trade after a year. So I had to go to another Chrysler Dodge jeep dealership in Myrtle Beach to trade the vehicle like I was supposed to. They really screwed me on my deal with lie after lie. Especially tricking me on how I did the paperwork.

I was a first time by myself car buyer so I took a friend with me to check things out. Turns out he really knew nothing about buying a car. I couldn't turn back because I drove 2 hours to make the trade. Made the trade only to learn I got screwed on my payment and amount financed. The dealership literally made over $1000 commission on me. Luckily I'm not that car stupid anymore. But I figured having good standing with Chrysler Capital I thought they would work with me when I got laid off. I made all payments on time for over a year and a half before I was laid off work. I managed to make payments sporadically with extra money from small jobs here and there. I ALWAYS called Chrysler Capital letting them know what was going on twice a month every month.

They began calling family and friends on my references telling them they could not contact me and all kinds of stuff which was lies since I call twice a month to keep them informed. Occasionally I managed to stay afloat and sometimes I fell behind up to 70 days (like 3-4 times). I tried explaining to them constantly that if they check my history with them this is the first time I've had a hardship like this happen to me. Needless to say my unemployment lasted almost a year. At first they were helpful, seemed concerned and willing to help. But then they turned their backs completely on me. Every call became about getting me to voluntarily surrender my vehicle or them coming to get it. Unfortunately where I live a car is a huge necessity. No public transportation. Plus I have two children to transport. So giving up was not an option.

Every time I called to make a payment or inform them of current standing it was the same thing every time. PAY NOW OR VOLUNTARILY SURRENDER. They completely stopped caring that at one time I was one of their outstanding paying customers who was always early on payments. To treating me like crap and basically letting me know they could care less on what I was trying to do. Once I am able to get from under their vehicle and get my credit back to the 700s I'm getting rid of them as a finance company and NEVER doing business with them again. After seeing what I've gone thru my family and friends will never do business with them either.

To them it doesn't matter how you started with them. It's all about how you are now. Having been in this position is really sympathize with people who are in the same position. Laid off from work and struggling to secure new employment. I don't recommend this company to anybody because if you EVER fall on hard times they will not help you. Also they like to offer you a extension where they put your missed payment at the back of your loan. Try not to do it. It adds a lot of fees. The fees and interest are what start to drown you. For that whole year I never saw my balance move. They just made thousands off me while I was still trapped and struggling. Car business is bad business. Too many crooks. Chrysler Capital is bad business. Try to go somewhere else!!!

I was placed in a position where I HAD to buy a pickup in August '14. I drove Ford, Chevy, GMC, and settled on the Ram because it was a LOT more truck for less money (still driving my '14 and still LOVING it). My credit was less than stellar (that's another story), but Chrysler Capital approved the loan. Since getting the loan, I've hit some "bumps in the road" financially. I have kept them informed of my (seemingly) frequently changing situation as it changes. I have experienced EVERY TIME that they have listened intently, understood, and have gone well above and beyond to assist me in every way possible. They have kept their word on EVERY occasion and have been an absolute JOY to deal with.

I can't even take off 1 star because of the silly and annoying fees they charge for making payments online etc. BECAUSE they've been so good to me. I resolved that issue by having my bank send them a paper check - end of silly fees. I have NEVER been on hold for more than a minute or two and the people with whom I've spoken have been empowered to HELP me. I have treated them like close friends when I've proactively spoken with them and they, in turn, have treated me in the same manner.

People need to understand that, like EVERY financial institution, they simply want their money under the terms of the agreement (finance contract) you signed when they loaned you money. They DON'T want their collateral except as a last resort - they just want the money back they invested in you - simple. I have read very negative reviews here and can't help thinking the review writers made a major contribution to their negative experience with this company. These negative reviews are 180 degrees from my experience. I would actually seek out Chrysler Capital to finance any new vehicle I buy in the future BECAUSE they have been THAT good to me - better than ANY other finance company with which I've ever dealt INCLUDING local credit unions. No, I DON'T have any connection to Chrysler Capital other than my loan with them. I'm a retired veteran living on a fixed income in rural Oregon.

The way that their website works is you do not see any past due amount when making a payment. My car was repossessed this morning with no notice because of a check that bounced over a year ago. Fees for that and late fees added up to $395.00. With no contact, warning, phone call, email... nothing, they took the car from in front of my house.

P.S. They charge $395 in repo fees and my credit will be wrecked anyway. Taking what money I have to buy a 2010 Jetta in cash. Trash my credit if you like. I'm an attorney and I am suing you to get this removed from my credit. It costs me nothing at all, barely any time or money to sue you but you will have to pay your attorneys to come to court and answer my lawsuit. There are very bad business practices happening here. I never missed one payment however late they may have been---never more than 2 weeks late.

I purchased a 2016 Ram from Chrysler last Feb. I had to call them several times because my statement never arrives on time. I now have resorted to sending in payments with a copy of previous invoices. I also have made extra principal payments and clearly mark in the Appropriate location on their coupon stating the payment plus any extra principal. The manager there told me they won't apply it because I need to send in 2 checks not just 1 single check for that to happen. Well where does that make any difference. I now think they are just out to grab extra fees from whoever they can. Well good luck with that.

I always pay my bills before the due date and my credit score is 840 or better every month. What's funny is they apply my extra principal to the next payment and charge me interest on my own money. These guys are profession crooks. Looks like I will be paying off the loan here next month just to get away from these jerks. Maybe I will not buy Chrysler again.

This is my fault for not catching it sooner. I leased a Jeep Patriot. Immediately, I set it up for auto pay so I never had to worry about it. As I'm getting near the end of my lease and trying to figure out what to do - buy or lease another - I looked at my statement. Something wasn't right. Statement says payment due is $208 - $187+$21 tax. However, they deducted $231 from my bank account! I went back and they had been doing this every single month! How are they taking an autopay for more than the amount that is due?!!

The statement lists the prior amount paid as such:
10/30 Payment Received $187.
10/30 Payment Received $21.
10/30 Payment Received $21.

10/30 Payment Received $2.75.

It is only through here that I realized the $2.75 each month is the Western Union fee - so lame! But how the heck were they taking the tax payment TWICE? It is not as if my statement had it duplicated. My statement says "Amount Due $208". I'm so pissed off. Yes, I should have noticed before but seriously... What the heck? Needless to say, this will make my decision easier on what vehicle I get next and with whom I finance. Btw... The whole experience buying the Jeep was awful, but that is for another review of the dealership. Still waiting on Chrysler Financial to reply to my email inquiry.

This company has the capability of being a great business - however, the Chrysler agents (from corporate to multiple dealership supervisors to several service representatives) that are dealing with the dedicated and loyal customers really and truly deserve brooms mops in their hand not a phone nor have the pleasure / Responsibilities of (person to person) speaking to paying patrons. I have been offered so many awesome deals that are taken back by present Chrysler officials. I have paid average interest rates before they are due only to be treated as a delinquent client. I literally hate Chrysler corporate, landmark, & courtesy dealerships. After you spend your money and sign contracts with this company they treat you like you are a beggar.

I totaled my car on October 8, 2016... been going back and forth with Geico and Chrysler Capital almost 2 weeks now. Bad enough it will take 7-10 business days for Chrysler Capital to receive the settlement check but I'm trying my hardest to pay off the loan so I can get another car. Today after the insurance company and myself talked with Chrysler Capital on October 13, 2016 trying to verify what is on the title so the power of attorney form can be signed correctly, 2 different people told us only our first and last name was on the title.

So today thinking my claim will finally be closed Geico inform me that Chrysler lied and didn't take the time to look at the title because our middle initial is on the title and now we have to sign another form and wait another day because of those unprofessional people. They don't hesitate to call and worry you about a car payment but now that the loan is getting paid off they don't care about the money. I don't care how desperate I am. I will never get another loan with them.

I purchased a new Jeep from a Heritage Jeep dealership in Owings Mills, MD 05/23/2016. After being in the dealership for 6 hours, at 1 in the morning the next day I drove off the lot. Sleepy and eager to leave I signed all of the paperwork and left. They told me I was with my poor credit score, etc. We did all the paperwork stuff, got sold all the extra warranties, we were able to purchase and tack it on to the loan and so on. I've had the car for almost 4 months, and today I get a letter in the mail saying that our financing was denied for the following reasons: too low CREDIT SCORE, too many recent credit requests, AND REVOLVING CREDIT. So, that's crappy enough. They want us to contact the dealership for further instructions. I feel like just canceling the whole deal and taking the car back... EXCEPT I have made a payment, paid insurance and they sold my trade in!

They had me set up auto pay on my Rolls Royce. The first two months everything was fine. 2 months later I get a call that I'm no longer eligible for online pay and I'm 2 months late. No warning, no heads up, just a "Call that site. You are two months late." I say "Ok. Well let me pay the full amount to get it caught up." The lady takes my payment info but only makes one payment with my card info but tells me I'm caught up. I go to Bank of America and set up auto bill pay to send them a check every month so I no longer have to concern myself with it. Today I open my bill and she had only made one payment on my behalf over the phone so now I've been a month late every month since this occurrence and they have charged me $110 late me each month and reported this all to my credit agency.

I started this process 7 months ago with a credit score of 820 and now thanks to TD Auto Finance I have a credit score of 591 because they were only interested in getting late fees and not actually doing quality business that you both agree on upfront. I will be paying this up and the minute I got back over 700 on my credit score I'll be refinancing with ANYONE but this company. BEWARE!!! STAY AWAY!!!

I purchased a new Ram this year. There's a place on the payment coupon to add funds to principal, don't waste your time. Instead, call in to make sure it's done right... Forget it, not going to happen. I call in each and every month with my payment and added principal. The principal NEVER gets applied. I paid $5000.00 in August, $4389.00 towards principal and $611.00 to cover my August payment. Sounds simple right? I've been on hold for one hour attempting to sort out this simple math. This company has cost me customers due to my lengthy hold times. Do yourself a favor, DO NOT BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. I love their trucks but they make themselves impossible to do business with.

Leased our 2015 Dodge Ram 1500. Was surprised about my payments (whole other story). Was told the only way to get out of the lease was to transfer the title or pay it all off. Well got someone in line to take over transfer since I lost my job and can't afford the payments, only to find out they don't accept lease transfers. REALLY Chrysler! WTF! I have reached out to them for any help and the only options they give me are paying it all off (yeah ok sure!) or voluntary surrender (ruin my credit for 10 yrs. and pay hefty fines). Big help! BEWARE of this company! Worst ever and I have had my fair share of cars and leases. Wish I could give no stars.

My husband and I lease a 2014 Chrysler 300 S for 2 yrs with tire warranty for 2 yrs. The dealer Suburban Chrysler in Southfield told us that they will give us a $1,000 incentive if we terminate the car lease early. We return the car early and never received any incentive and the bad thing is Chrysler Financial charged us a 395 disposal fee which they never told us about and wants us to replace all four wheels because they claim that they were worn out. So, I told them that we were covered because we purchased the warranty which they signed in the contract and now denying that they never have our warranty information only the dealer.

So, I told them that they need to coordinate with the dealer in Southfield because both parties have their names in the contract. Chrysler Financial refused to deal with the dealers, which I don't know why. I just hope this won't happen to anybody of you. As much as you can don't buy or lease any Chrysler cars anymore or finance with Chrysler Financial. They are the worst people to deal with. There is no bad deed that never go unnoticed.

Do not go thru Chrysler Financial! I have a leased town and country van. They stated I have never paid my payment Jan. 2016. I provided proof to them over past 6 months and they still refuse to write off the behind pmt. I just cannot afford to drop about $550 when already paid it. They constantly call us and berate us to try and get this money. I want to be done with this lease. 9 more months left and I am going to go to Toyota and do a lease there and just eat the remaining money I owe but they refuse to fix their mistake and keep charging me a $19 late fee every month!!! The sups even say "Yes we see the info!" Then WHY are you still saying I didn't pay this pmt.

There is always something with the accounts. My husband and I both had 2014 vehicles. I had my account set up online to make payments and check different information. Once my husband tried to set his up, he was told that he already had one. Well they were confusing my account with him. I was supposed to be the primary on my loan, but they put him and they continuously delete my account information so that he can create one for his vehicle, even though every single time, we tell them there are two different vehicles and separate accounts. Here I am again trying to log into my account and I can't because the site doesn't recognize my username, but it happens to recognize my account number. I am so glad this is a leased vehicle. I am so done with this company.

In mid February of 2016, I paid my TD Auto Finance monthly bill that had become due in late January. I was within the grace period. Since the screen indicated a total due amount, I made the selection that included February's payment as well. When I later began paying my March bill, I noticed that only one month's payment had been recorded in February. As a result, I was 32 days overdue with my February payment. I don't know if I had somehow selected the wrong option or if an electronic error might have occurred, but I promptly rectified the problem by immediately paying the February and March payment.

I then contacted TD Auto Finance to try to reason with them about the error. They let me know that they would report adverse credit on me, and there was absolutely no way to change their decision. They have absolutely deplorable customer service. After waiting for close to an hour to speak with someone, I finally talked to a representative who sounded like a robot. She connected me with another human robot in the resolution department. It was immediately clear that they had no interest in trying to understand my dilemma. It made absolutely no difference that I was otherwise a reliable customer of theirs for five years. I filed a complaint with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, and an even worse TD finance human robot contacted me to basically indicate that no action on my part could change their decision.

There is nothing even remotely satisfying about dealing with TD Auto Finance. While they keep you on hold for ridiculous lengths of time, you hear a recording over and over about their "legendary" customer service. Nothing could be further from the truth. I told them that I would aggressively dissuade friends, family, and acquaintances from doing business with them due to their arrogance and lack of understanding. They could not have cared less. I told them that my upcoming car purchase through the same dealership would not involve their company. Again, complete indifference. I told them I would share my experience on every Internet site I could find. They all but laughed at me with their scripted indifference. My advice to anyone wanting to finance a car loan: stay away from TD Auto Finance. They don't care about their customers in any way whatsoever. There is no awareness that their customers are keeping them in business.

If you do choose to do business with TD Auto Finance, beware. If you need to contact them for any problem whatsoever, they will keep you waiting for a very prolonged period of time. When you finally do talk to someone, you will be even more frustrated than when you started. I finally told them that I would like my few remaining payments to be automatically deducted from my checking account, because I don't want to give them the chance to again affect my otherwise stellar credit in a negative way. They couldn't even help me with this simple request. I asked for a form to be emailed or sent to me: it wasn't possible, but they did direct me to their website. I have no interest in going anywhere near their website because I am so repulsed by them. They left me feeling like nothing more than a number.

I purchased a lease vehicle from a private owner who was turning in their lease and had their loan through Chrysler Capital. This was in October. My credit union paid Chrysler Capital in full which included money for taxes that should have been paid to Michigan. I live in Ohio. I took the remaining tax money owed to Ohio Title Bureau to get my title. They said all tax money should have been remitted in Ohio. I cannot get anyone at Chrysler to help me recover the tax money they received from my credit union so I can pay the tax. I cannot get a receipt that the Michigan tax was even paid. No one will help me. Chrysler Capital will not work with my credit union either. I have a brand new truck sitting in my driveway that I cannot get plates or insurance for because of not having the title. I need HELP!

Consumer Increased Rating!

After a month of mostly being ignore, I finally got my refund today.

William of Clinton, MI on

Original Review

Had a 2013 Ram financed through CF. Payment was automatically taken out of bank account. Sold my truck in November. Payment was taken out in December. Tried several times to talk with someone but they don't recognize my account number. Now they don't answer my email. Have to enter account number to talk.

They do not care about their customers only their money. One guy told me they will work with me after my hour got cut. He told me my payment are going to be lower, but when I go make my next payment they're telling me I'm now one behind due to a partial payment. After tell them what the one guy did for me they then tell me nothing was noted on my account about it & they can't change my payment. I will never refer anyone to them!

The hood can open while driving. It went over the windshield damage the roof. No one was hurt. Chrysler told me to wait for their inspector to see car thus delaying the repair and going over my allowed limit on the rental car. Now they say they did nothing wrong and forget any help. Thank you.

The interest rates and payments are too high on these loans. These people are a ripoff. They do not care about their customers. I will never buy another car nor would I refer anyone to them!

Chrysler Financial Company Profile