Chrysler Financial

Chrysler Financial

3.1/5 (46 ratings)

About Chrysler Financial

Chrysler has released six generations of minivans since 1984. Read more Chrysler reviews to learn about other models.

Chrysler Financial Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chrysler Financial?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chrysler?

Original review: May 13, 2022

10-11 attempt to resolve a problem one of the agent made, can’t even get a hold of the executive team they put me on hold for 30 min just to hang up on me. Because of their mistake it costing me over 80 points on credit score, it’s unreal how they treat their customers and I been using them over 7-8 years for multiple vehicles. Never again.

Original review: April 6, 2022

This company is a scam. Bad reviews, high interest rate and ruin my credit. I called trying to have an explanation about my credit but no one helping me horrible company stilling your money. Chrysler Capital I’m not even sure if this is the name of the company.

Get buying tips about Auto Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 5, 2022

I have been trying since March 24, 2022 to get the appropriate paperwork to register my car in Louisiana. Just today alone I spoke to Eight different people in a matter of an hour and no one was able to help me. I’m simply trying to get a tax form for the state of Louisiana filled out so that I can register my car. I keep getting mixed messages telling me that they have received my form and that they have not received my form. Finally today I’m told that they do not fill out that form and will not help me. Unfortunately, the forms that they did send to the local DMV will be returned tomorrow because they were waiting on the third form to register my car. It’s really sad that the executive offices is the highest customer service solution center and not even they could help me. Hopeless. I don’t have this much trouble with you accepting my lease payment every month.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2022

I paid in full for my car on November 23rd, 2021, they have been going back and forth with the title because they supposedly sent it and I never got it and today, 25th of January, they said they have sent it the second time, and I haven't received it yet... They just told me to go on a website, and put the information there, and my account is non-existent because I already paid it off, so I call again (this will be around the 15th time I do) and the lady says like nothing "I can just email you the title via email". And I asked, "why the ** this wasn't done before?" The whole hassle for nothing, not only that, now I have to wait another 15 business days for them to send an email??? This is insane guys... If you can choose any other company to lend you money over this one, DO SO!! I'M DEFINITELY GETTING LAWYERS ON THIS...

Original review: Sept. 8, 2021

I have been a Chrysler Capital lease customer for 15 plus years and never missed a payment (even in 2020!). Got the August statement and it shows no previous payment credited now owing 2 payments! After 8 calls to “customer service” we found out that my check was damaged in processing so it wasn’t posted and they never notified me. Resent the replacement check and 2 days later the August check. Come to find out the August check is strangely “missing”. We are back to square one with them, stopping payment on this check and sending in 2 together. Odds are they will never correct the issue. THEY ARE HORRIBLE!!!!

Original review: Aug. 13, 2021

I don't know, how in a world they have 4 stars, look yelp 1 SOLID star.** Chrysler Financial needs to be investigated for taking advantage and misleading customers. Chrysler Financial - please do yourselves a favor and Google (Chrysler Financial Tx yelp). Do you have a manager who is interested in improving the company? Or it is run by a bot? Update your payment system or do you benefit from limitations? We pay our car out, we have BOA statements and prove of bill pay, but Chrysler Financial doesn't care. The car has equity meaning they want it back, they claim they need 10 days to process payment before they stated it is 5 days per executive office. We are waiting on what will happen with a car, Rene from the executive office provide no clear instructions regarding confirmation on payment. We sent an email with all prove, no response. This company has no ethics, respect, or customer service. BE AWARE.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

I expect somebody from the Management team to read this review and fix the customer service and accounting department! I got a statement for proprieties taxes for $ 857.41!! It was really high; when I called Chrysler Capital, they told me it was for taxes; I called the City of Shelton, and they said to me that my taxes were $281.03 for 2019 (already paid for me to Chrysler Capital in March 2020 and on my April statement as paid) and $ 581.57 for 2020; again called Chrysler Capital and they assured me that I did not pay 2019 (even though I asked to look to my April 2020!!), after several hours on the phone, they told me that I paid but that I should call them and advise because that amount went to my regular payments...

My regular payments are auto-paid and for a different amount; it seems that now customers have to do accounting job and customer service job! So people start calling Chrysler for every payment and tax paid (is what they wanted), it seems that phone calls are not enough for them! Also, they won’t give a letter saying that I paid my taxes, and they made a mistake, and that my account is current.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2021

Do not use Chrysler Financing. Not customer friendly. If a problem no one will help you. Paid my car off within 3 months and they send the title back to the dealer for resale and not to me. 43,000.00 dollar loan paid off in 3 months and they dont care about me, my car, my title.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2021

Bought a new car and my credit union was close on weekends so I went with the dealers in house lender Chrysler Capital. I about to make my first payment and called customer service because the website that would pop up looks bogus. They are not the friendliest and not helpful at all, her ID# is **. She put me on a hold for no reason. After 25 minutes of holding without a sound I just hung up. My thing is if you hate your job then you can just quit.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2020

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with in my whole entire life. Had a lease for 24 months for a Jeep Grand Cherokee. Paid for my lease payment. Turned in the car to the dealership. Also paid their 400$ fee for returning the car. All I want is to get is a letter claiming that I no longer have any payments to Chrysler Capital and they won’t give it to me. This is affecting me because I cannot get a finance on another car because they won’t release my documents to me to state I NO LONGER HAVE PAYMENT. This company is a disgrace. I’m so upset.

Chrysler Financial Company Information