2. Finance
Chrysler Financial

Chrysler Financial

3.9/5 (241 ratings)

About Chrysler Financial

Chrysler has released six generations of minivans since 1984. Read more Chrysler reviews to learn about other models.

Chrysler Financial Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chrysler Financial?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chrysler?

Original review: Sept. 8, 2021

I have been a Chrysler Capital lease customer for 15 plus years and never missed a payment (even in 2020!). Got the August statement and it shows no previous payment credited now owing 2 payments! After 8 calls to “customer service” we found out that my check was damaged in processing so it wasn’t posted and they never notified me. Resent the replacement check and 2 days later the August check. Come to find out the August check is strangely “missing”. We are back to square one with them, stopping payment on this check and sending in 2 together. Odds are they will never correct the issue. THEY ARE HORRIBLE!!!!

Original review: Aug. 13, 2021

I don't know, how in a world they have 4 stars, look yelp 1 SOLID star.** Chrysler Financial needs to be investigated for taking advantage and misleading customers. Chrysler Financial - please do yourselves a favor and Google (Chrysler Financial Tx yelp). Do you have a manager who is interested in improving the company? Or it is run by a bot? Update your payment system or do you benefit from limitations? We pay our car out, we have BOA statements and prove of bill pay, but Chrysler Financial doesn't care. The car has equity meaning they want it back, they claim they need 10 days to process payment before they stated it is 5 days per executive office. We are waiting on what will happen with a car, Rene from the executive office provide no clear instructions regarding confirmation on payment. We sent an email with all prove, no response. This company has no ethics, respect, or customer service. BE AWARE.

Get buying tips about Auto Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

I expect somebody from the Management team to read this review and fix the customer service and accounting department! I got a statement for proprieties taxes for $ 857.41!! It was really high; when I called Chrysler Capital, they told me it was for taxes; I called the City of Shelton, and they said to me that my taxes were $281.03 for 2019 (already paid for me to Chrysler Capital in March 2020 and on my April statement as paid) and $ 581.57 for 2020; again called Chrysler Capital and they assured me that I did not pay 2019 (even though I asked to look to my April 2020!!), after several hours on the phone, they told me that I paid but that I should call them and advise because that amount went to my regular payments...

My regular payments are auto-paid and for a different amount; it seems that now customers have to do accounting job and customer service job! So people start calling Chrysler for every payment and tax paid (is what they wanted), it seems that phone calls are not enough for them! Also, they won’t give a letter saying that I paid my taxes, and they made a mistake, and that my account is current.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2021

Do not use Chrysler Financing. Not customer friendly. If a problem no one will help you. Paid my car off within 3 months and they send the title back to the dealer for resale and not to me. 43,000.00 dollar loan paid off in 3 months and they dont care about me, my car, my title.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2021

Bought a new car and my credit union was close on weekends so I went with the dealers in house lender Chrysler Capital. I about to make my first payment and called customer service because the website that would pop up looks bogus. They are not the friendliest and not helpful at all, her ID# is **. She put me on a hold for no reason. After 25 minutes of holding without a sound I just hung up. My thing is if you hate your job then you can just quit.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2020

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with in my whole entire life. Had a lease for 24 months for a Jeep Grand Cherokee. Paid for my lease payment. Turned in the car to the dealership. Also paid their 400$ fee for returning the car. All I want is to get is a letter claiming that I no longer have any payments to Chrysler Capital and they won’t give it to me. This is affecting me because I cannot get a finance on another car because they won’t release my documents to me to state I NO LONGER HAVE PAYMENT. This company is a disgrace. I’m so upset.

Original review: July 9, 2020

NO HELP! Terrible customer service. Not responding any complaints. Stay away from them. This company just makes money from YOU. I called a hundreds time for 4 months about my plates number. I took a car for leasing, pay my bills on time every month and can't draw my car. This company gives you headaches and unnecessary stress.

Original review: June 15, 2020

This is the third vehicle I've financed through Chrysler. I've always paid more than the minimum payment, always paid at least two weeks before the due date, no automatic drafts, and always paid the account off early. This past month I inadvertently clicked on the wrong account (I had two) and the draft was declined. When I realized my error I called Chrysler and was told no problem, the payment wasn't due yet anyway. This month when I went to make the payment my account was blocked and Chrysler wanted the payment by credit card only and wanted six payments in advance to open the account. I told them to screw themselves; paid the balance in full and closed the account myself. I won't do business with Chrysler again, ever!

Original review: May 21, 2020

Updated on 05/21/2020: I posted earlier about the fact that no dealer would take my leased Pacifica and that now I'm garaging at my home for Chrysler. They finally answered when I just called. First, they threatened to hang up if I was recording the call! 2nd, they acknowledged now that the dealerships would NOT take lease van return. 3rd, they will have "options" call us to arrange to pick up the car but don't know when. 4th. they will not pay me to insure the car while I garage it for them BUT I must insure it as per the lease agreement.

Original Review: My lease was scheduled to be up so I had the van inspected a few months ago as required and it passed. I contacted dealers within about 50 mile radius. They all say that because of covid they have too many cars on their lots! They will only take the van if I buy a new one! Now as I garage the van for Chrysler at my home and insure it but not use it, they continue to bill me monthly but won't take it back!!!!

Original review: May 5, 2020

You have to waste near 30 minutes of your time trying to get ahold of someone just for them to have an automated response saying call Back at normal business hours. Well some people work your normal business hours so we get left in the dust. Also there’s no way to skip past the 10 minute long opening speech... and no option upfront to just talk to a person. I have to jump 6 different menus And even then it doesn't give you an option to speak with someone. I have to press 0# 57 times before it stops telling me it’s not a valid option and transfers me to another automated system where I have to press a bunch of stuff all over again until it gives me an option to speak with someone. Automated systems like this is what makes people with PTSD want to rage out. I'm not sure who you have that decides this stuff but they need to be fired and Hire me, I Guarantee if I ran this stuff your reviews and ratings will climb out of the gutter that they are in.

Chrysler Financial Company Information