Chrysler Financial
3.37/5

Auto Warranty Expired?

Chrysler Financial

Chrysler has released six generations of minivans since 1984. Read more Chrysler reviews to learn about other models.

265 Chrysler Financial Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 25, 2019

I leased my new vehicle 4/26/19. My first payment is due 5/26/19. Still no account created per customer service and they are not sure why. How is this possible?! Now my payment will be late due to them and no one knows why as they have had the paperwork for weeks.

Original review: May 13, 2019

Our family had Dodge Ram 1500 diesel... When lease was over we switched to another company, we never had any late payments.. Nothing. We have plan to buy a house and guess what??? In the end of February I found that my credit score went down from 760 to 660, my husband’s credit score went down from 780 to 650, I was crying.. Checked Credit Karma and guess what??? This scam company put us on a collection that we owe them money???? What money??? We called them? They ask us to write a letter with all info, on March 19 we got a letter - we apologize.. Bla bla.. We will fix this is. Our mistake!!

Today is May 13 and guess what???? Nothing happen!!! I will call early in the morning to this company.. How can I buy a house with this credit score???? Scammers!!! Stay away from this company!!! If you don’t wanna trouble like we got.. Just stay away from this company!!! I am soooo mad!!!! We need to sue this company for all that they did to us!! For somebody’s stupid mistake?

Get expert buying tips about Auto Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 1, 2019

On 3-22-2018... They made a mistake by sending at the time an unlicensed Repoman to my house, Jason ** physically pushed me and forced his way to continue to hook up the car knowing at that point it was a breach of peace and by law he had to stop and leave because I was objecting to the repo in progress. Jason ** from Heat Recovery assaulted me to continue to hook up the car. Thanks to the Fort Lauderdale police dept that forced him to drop the car and go away, which by law is what they have to do when anybody objects to a repo on a civil matter, it's called breach of peace... Only way any collateral can be taken by force and with police assistance is when they come with the sheriff and a writ court order in hand.

Gets worst from there, later on 8-15-2018 AGAIN they send some shady company called Prowler Recovery go into my wife's private employee parking and successfully force the recovery by bringing along two officers again with no writ court order, forced my wife out of the car with handcuffs's in their hands. Also POLICE threaten all the owner of the private property that were OBJECTING to the repo in progress to stay out of it or get arrested even though collateral was still sitting inside private property.... I have nothing against CMC but they need to really monitor who they hire to do their recovery's, they are many other FLA REPO companies that won't break that law.... Every statement I just made was recorded on Audio and Video on our dash cam so we have all the evidence on video. Thank you.

Original review: April 15, 2019

Even though dealer is saying that the lease was turned in correctly they are making me pay 13,000 for the sale of the car at auction. Dealer was at fault but not helping and Chrysler Capital did nothing to help resolve. They led me along with many false promises of help but nothing happened. They also made it clear they make exceptions and help other but wouldn’t help me. They are thieves and I would never buy from Chrysler again and will do my best to ensure anyone I know doesn’t either. Also writing reviews anywhere I can to warn others.

Original review: April 6, 2019

I just finished my 2016 lease of a Jeep Compass. Minus a small dent (with no chipped paint) I received a bill for $882.00 which was almost 4 car payments worth of damage. $450.00 worth of tire damage because the tires were not completed at the appropriate tire pressure and the rest was dents. I will NEVER use another Chrysler product. They've got enough of my money now. I switched to Chevy and I will be staying that way.

I was thankful enough for Ebony who I called the Chrysler Customer Service who waived $50.00 of the final bill but $50 is nothing. I could have bought another car with that final bill but instead I will be taking my money elsewhere. Make sure you do a pre-inspection prior to your lease return even though all these cars alert you when your tire pressure is too low (which I was not alerted).

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chrysler?

Original review: March 24, 2019

I am at the end of my lease and made an appointment with Chrysler Capital to have a pre-inspection and no one showed up. I have since called multiple times and have spoken with several customer service reps and even a manager to schedule another appointment and I keep getting the runaround and told that someone is looking into it and will call me back, but they never do or have. I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY EVER AGAIN. They have the WORST customer service. I HIGHLY recommend going with another auto company when buying or leasing a car.

Original review: March 23, 2019

I leased a truck for my business. I was assured (spend three separate days, and multiple phone calls) at the dealership to their financing people, that this vehicle was going to be put into my business name and that it would not show up on my credit unless I did not make a payment. That was something that I was not worried about. From August 8, 2018 to today March 23, 2019 I have NEVER received a payment coupon from them. I actually forgot who the lease was with because their contact information was not listed on my lease paperwork. My credit score has plummeted from a 750 to a 507.

The dealership lied and so did Chrysler Capital. When I did speak with them months ago, I asked for my prepayment coupons and my initial "welcome letter" and loan documentation (you know the stuff that they usually send), and they confirmed that they have had the correct address to send this to me, but have not sent me anything. I only know who they are and what is owed (I don't even know my payment date) because of it hitting my credit for $17,000. I finally figured out how to get online with them, logged in and there so many fees. How is it possible to charge me for all of these fees when you never told me to pay you from the beginning? Everything else on my credit is paid on time.

I'm ready to just take the truck back. I've asked for them to send me a letter to send to my credit bureau since this is their fault to no avail. I asked the dealership for help and they just tell me that they'll look into it and to call them back etc... LIARS. This happened in Woodbridge, Virginia on Route One (Jefferson Davis Hwy). DO NOT lease a business vehicle from this place. Just save your credit now.

Original review: March 19, 2019

Chrysler Capital has been the worst company to deal with. Holding my title and my lien release for MONTHS after the vehicle was paid off. Denying my requests to receive the info and are not helpful at all. I do not recommend anyone use them. I have called almost every day for the last 4 weeks and they still will not sent me my lien release. They just make excuses and give me different timelines for how long before I receive the lien release and still will not send it! I am so fed up with how horrible the management of this company is. DO NOT USE.

Original review: March 18, 2019

If I could give less than 1 star I would... I returned my 2016 Jeep Compass in 2019 after my lease was up with approximately 9100 miles less than the lease mileage allowance. After having it inspected by Chrysler Financial's inspection service. I was was presented with a $600.00 "final bill" for damages and fees, for which $395.00 was for lease termination fees for returning the vehicle, and the balance for "damage" which I had purchased insurance for when we started the lease.

The lease termination fees were never clearly explained to me at the dealer... But I was assured, by the unyielding manager at Chrysler Financial, I was legally, and contractually obligated to pay, and they would hold my credit score hostage as a result if I did not pay. It's not the fees... It's the principle of our whole Chrysler Financial experience. You see, we were handling my father-in-law's affairs and before he passed away. He had been diagnosed with dementia, and was put into a dementia care facility, and could no longer drive.

He had a lease with Chrysler Financial which they would not break, or let us transfer to another creditworthy party. So we had to pay the $450.00 lease payment for an additional two years, which was an undue financial and mentally stressful burden on us. Also, it was clearly a discretionary decision by Chrysler Financial to refuse to waive my fees, or terminate my father-in-law's lease after his dementia diagnosis. I will never buy or lease another Chrysler, Jeep, Ram, or Dodge vehicle again, and would strongly advise anyone against dealing with Chrysler Financial, or purchasing a Chrysler, Jeep, Ram, or Dodge vehicle. This company is heartless, uncaring, and unyielding.

Original review: March 8, 2019

I returned my lease in great condition, inside and outside, with less than 11,000 than it should have had by the end of the lease. I took pictures of the car before turning it in, as I always do. The vehicle was at the dealership for over 15 days before Chrysler received it. I then received an end-of year bill from Chrysler Capital with $1,300 worth of charges for damages my car did NOT have when I returned it.

Chrysler Capital has asked me to send them pictures, send them paperwork from the dealership indicating the length of time the car was left in the dealership, I have sent them EVERYTHING they have requested me to send, and still Chrysler Capital REFUSES to make things right! I have left voicemails asking to speak to their Assistant Vice President, I have spoken to various people in their Office of Consumer Practices and all I get is an unprofessional, condescending, careless response! No wonder they have such low ratings! How is it possible that the "top guys" are not paying attention to all the complaints consumers have! UNREAL.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I have a car that is financed by Chrysler Capital, I pay USD 422.30 every month. I had set up Autopay from my checking account, many times, they say "they could not find my account" and using my Debit card of the same account I have to pay Ten dollars because it is paid by phone using an operator, and also the payment goes through the Western Union and they charge me another 15 or 25 dollars. So every month I have money in the Checking account, it is their fault "they cannot locate my account" and I have to pay an extra 25-40 dollars, and why is that so I keep asking them about this, to check my account, and their website always has this block at the end of the payment page.

After several months trying to talk to a supervisor, I finally got an honest lady and she said, she was the supervisor, and their website has a problem. Just imagine!! Ten dollars from someone like me times 1000 people will be 10,000 in their pocket and if they stealing this way from a million people how much are they making in their pocket? Do the math!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

I contacted Chrysler customer service today due to being behind on my car payment because of a hardship. The representative named Courtney (if that’s even her real name) basically taunted me for being behind. She first told me that I had actually been behind in payments since Feb 2017. That wasn’t true. She sent me a copy of my payment history while we were on the phone and I was able to show her that it wasn’t true. Her response “Oh well, we’ll you’ve definitely been behind since Oct 2018, so sorry.” She actually kept repeating that same statement as if I was unaware (this was the reason I was calling in the first place).

I eventually asked to speak to a manager, who was only slightly helpful. I was calling to figure out my options to help me get caught up on my payments as I was only one payment behind. The manager very firmly stated “Well what CAN you pay.” I could tell that they could care less. I asked the manager to review my phone call with Courtney as she was extremely rude and even taunting me throughout the entire phone call. I’m sure my complaint wasn’t taken seriously. The worst customer service I’ve ever experienced. I hung up the phone in tears.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I leased a Ram 1500 from Kahlo CJD in Noblesville Indiana Sept 2017. I presented my driver's license which had my home address and stated where I worked, which was in Illinois. After the deal was made, I expressed to them since I live in Illinois, they must make sure they charged the proper taxes which I was assured "Don't worry, We do this all the time". I don't need someone to come to me months later and say "oh by the way you owe..." Now keep in mind, I am NOT a tax exempt entity nor did I present myself to be... I signed the lease agreement and have made EVERY payment as agreed...

In the spring of 2018, someone at the dealer submitted to the State of Illinois a tax exemption form stating that I am a tax exempt entity. The state of Illinois then billed Chrysler Financial, to the tune of 2300.00 and now Chrysler is trying to shake it out of me. NOW KEEP IN MIND THERE IS A 3000.00 TAX WHICH WAS WRITTEN IN ON THE LEASE AGREEMENT WHICH IS PART OF YOUR PAYMENT. WHERE DID THAT MONEY GO? Also, if I was a tax exempt, why wouldn't that have been filed at the time of lease... NOT 7 MONTHS LATER WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE OR CONSENT? I have called the dealer and they said they would "look" into it... NOTHING. I have called Chrysler Financial and they even stated they would turn it over to their Dealer Operations Section... LIE. NOTHING. Chrysler Financial in the same phone call called it several things... "it's a property tax... it's an excise tax... wait wait... no... it a property tax..." ALL BS.

I even got them to say it was NOT my responsibility and yet the charge is still there... Now... here we are January 2019 and the same nonsense... "Oh our VP "Mr. **" is handling it," NO RESPONSE. If the dealer was on the up and up... why don't they just provide Chrysler Financial the receipt they got from the State of Illinois for the taxes paid? Answer... They never sent the money. No receipt. DO NOT DEAL WITH KAHLO CJD IN INDIANA. TRUST ME ON THIS.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

I leased a Dodge Dart from 2014 to mid-2017. I turned it in six months early since the mileage was almost up anyway and I wanted a bigger car. The remaining payments on the Dart were folded into my new Jeep payments and I was mailed a check for the balance to immediately repay Chrysler Capital. (Note: it was mail from a large company, so I got it about a week/week and a half after I turned in the car.) Life is ostensibly good until today when I was told that I owe over $2000 for an early termination fee. It turns out (and I was not told this by the dealership) that I needed to pay the balance from that mailed check within five days of turning in the car.

If it was paid after that point, I would be responsible for the loss the dealership makes when the car is sold at auction. I was not told this when I bought the Jeep, nor did I receive any bills in the mail. They just called every six weeks or so and left a voicemail that made it sound like they were trying to get me to lease another vehicle. This whole experience has left the most sour taste in my mouth. See if I ever buy a Chrysler again after all of this.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

I have had terrible experience. This is my first car purchase and I had horrible experience from the start having to take 4 hours waiting at the Tomball branch to have my documents processed. The price quoted was $19,000 and the final selling price was $29,000. I was tricked into giving all sorts of reasons that they had to add in $3000 as I was a first time buyer and that my loan wasn’t approved, and because the bank will charge them a fee so he has to add it on the selling price and after adding in all the taxes, add ons and warranties, it has become $29k. Then, I checked the online account and to my horror, I (the buyer) was shown as a co-borrower and my co-signer was showed as the borrower.

This is incorrect usage of my information and my co-signer’s information (or rather did Chrysler perform a wrong transaction without notifying the customer?). I called in the contact center and was told that first that they had to do it because the loan wasn’t approved and they could only get the credit approved by making the switch. (Really? Without informing the customer?) Then she was going to get the manager to speak with me as she can’t make the switch and the line got disconnected. I called in again and spoke with another agent who asked me tons of verification questions which I already punched in the IVR and she assumed that I was wrong and they follow the contract and it could be possible that I signed at the wrong spot.

Really? Is this how a serious issue is handled? After checking my details and the copy of the contract it became clear that I and my co-signer signed correctly and the mistake was at their end. She said that she will just notify her finance team to make the switch and apologised for the inconvenience. I then asked her what can they do to address the inconvenience that I have gone through. How will they turn my experience around and make me a happy customer to which she said that there is nothing they can do except apologising. I asked for the call to be escalated as I was still not happy. I then spoke with the supervisor who repeated the same thing and said that they don’t compensate for such errors except apologising.

He even said that there is no way a customer could find out such information about the name switch unless someone informed them from their office. I said that I can see that online. I asked to be escalated further and spoke with a lady at the executive office who said the same thing and that they don’t compensate for the inconvenience. At this stage, all I am getting that they don’t care about customer experience and though I had to find all this out, it’s on my head. I then asked the call to be further escalated and spoke with Andrew (manager).

Who also said the same thing and further explained that with this administrative error, the credit changes would not be impacted as both are still responsible for payments and the account, whether one is a borrower or a co-borrower and that they don’t charge customers any processing fee. It’s between them and the dealers and dealers should not pass any cost on to the customers. This came as a shock because now it’s getting more messy.

The dealer passed me $3000 which is added in the sales price of the vehicle saying that they don’t have a choice because the financial institution will charge them the fee and had me sign the agreement on the same. Andrew further said that he will investigate further on this and get back to me as something like this should not happen. I gave him name of the person I spoke with (Rubi) before heading to the Tomball branch, who quoted me $19000 before the loan department added in the $3000 on top of this (including other add-ons to make it to $28k). I believe this additional $3000 should be waived.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

Beyond having a poor experience with the vehicle, and the dealers lack of support from the company, and being pressured to give 5 star ratings to their sales staff after choosing to lease the car, at the end when we could finally give the vehicle back, the horrible experiences continue. They're charging me $250 for two plastic wheel covers, with a bit of curb rash scratches. This is complete highway robbery. Plus other costs, which I can understand, but the company is charging me MORE for a plastic wheel cover than a tire replacement!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

Reading all the bad reviews this company has gives me stomachache because I'm stuck with them. By mistake - yeah by mistake - I made a $450 car payment to my account that was up to date with payments. I've called more than three times, spoke to representatives, explained the problem; Although two of them were helpful, the company fell short. Never getting back to me with any follow ups. Before the transition took effect I called and explained the mistake, they suggested to call my bank because the problem didn't come from them. While calling back and forward between Chrysler and my bank, the money was taken from my account and posted in their's - Chrysler statement shows I had paid $450. The Chrysler representative mentioned that the situation has to go under investigation, yet haven't received a letter or any notification about my case.

It's frustrating and really scary that I'm dealing with a company that have so many bad reviews. If I don't hear from them I'm considering report them to State Attorney General. UPDATE. Dec 4, I haven't received any information regardless I have called countless times. Last time a few weeks ago they told me that yes, the investigation took place to my favor and I should be receiving a check... Weeks later I haven’t receive anything and again no even a letter to inform me of the case!!! I don’t understand where the professionalism of this company is! And how they’re still up with such of wrongdoing behavior??

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

All the negative reviews about how awful Chrysler Capital's customer service is are true. Chrysler Capital's agents are rude, impolite, unfriendly and do NOT care about their customer. They charged me over ONE THOUSAND dollars after my lease ended, for damages that were NOT caused by me and they are reluctant to withdraw those charges even though I have sent them proof that I did not turn in the car in that state. I sent them pictures of how I turned in the car, I sent them a document from the dealership showing I turned in the car on the first day of the month and Chrysler Capital received it on the 15th of the month.

I spoke to their executive office team, to Kristen, and that too was in vain and a waste of my time. She was reluctant to listen to me, and all she kept doing was cutting me off and being condescending when telling me that she was not going to waive the charge and that I could file a complaint with Better Business Bureau if I wanted to, that they did not care. WHO runs this company?! It is being handled as a dictatorship, where the only rules that govern are their own, and they don't care about anything. HOW are people allowed to treat customers like that! Whatever you do, do NOT finance your vehicle with Chrysler Capital, you will regret it.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

This was the worst loan experience I've ever had in my life. They told me at the end the loan would be taken care of and no problems would arise. They lied. It's been over a year and it makes me sick!

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

I leased 2 vehicles from Chrysler and cannot be anymore disgusted with the arrogance of the staff and customer service. Faulty design (they admitted), incompetent workers and then they hang up on you. 1st occurrence was a direct payment plan that they tried to make updates onto my account and according to my Bank, they (Chrysler) transposed #'s on my account. That being said, all went ok for 2 years until they made these adjustments. Then they notify me with a Collection notice that we defaulted on payments. It took me three weeks to get to someone to look at it and see their mistake. I did not need anything from them other than straightening it out and I had to fight to get them to fix their own mistake.

2nd issue had to do with returning the vehicle at lease end. Trading out a Chrysler product for another waives the return fees. That's what we were told and I have the paperwork to show it. Took another 3 weeks to get them to fix this issue. We'll skip over the 3rd issue and come to this last one. The radio cannot be pre-programmed in my new Chrysler Pacifica S. Every time you shut the vehicle off, the radio goes back to AM. Excuse the concept, but who listens to AM? Now they tell me it's a design feature. No it's not, you screwed up and you’re looking for an excuse not to live up to your obligations. How many times do you get in your vehicle and start driving?

Now you realize and you automatically look away from the road and adjust the radio station to something that most of us can listen to, thus causing a safety concern. It takes an act of God to get to someone that you think can help, only to find out that they are programmed to read off of cue cards. I'm tired of purchasing second rate products from companies that are not backing their own product. Going back to my Mercedes, at least I know the issues will be taken care of hassle free. Any suggestions?

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

I hate my car loan through Chrysler Capital. They have been telling me I have been behind 4 months on my payments for almost 2 years now. I missed 1 payment and I went from owing 520$ to over 800$. Like what in the world!? There is no option to pay the principal and my loan interest rate is over 20%! I am absolutely floored. I had a 2010 Toyota Prius with a ln interest rate of 9.1%. I lost my Prius when I was in a car accident and it was totaled out. I then was out in a 2015 Nissan Versa note which was 10,999 and we put a 2500$ down payment on it. My Prius was much cheaper than the piece of crap car I have now.

Do not get me started on the insistent phone calls! I had to erase my phone number from the online database because they would call me at work, at church, at late nights etc. I am so done with this company and them ruining my credit score. I have an appointment with my bank on Tuesday to go through all records to prove I have indeed made payments except for the 2 months which I have asked for deferments on.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

I set up auto draft for monthly payments. They don't provide an option that allows you to apply additional payment toward principal. If you write a check, they will apply the additional amount toward interest, unless you call and tell them to apply the additional payment toward principal. Who wants to write a check every month and then make a phone call to notify them to apply the additional payment toward principal? They don't allow you to write on the check and notate how to apply the additional payment toward principal, because they scan the checks for deposit. I will never use them again. I use Capital One Finance for my other 2 auto loans, and have received much better service.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

I have read many negative reviews about Chrysler Capital. But here is my story. Yeah the interest is high, but it's my fault I messed up my credit years ago. But due to medical problems, I fell a month behind. I kept making payments, but always that month behind. Due to the negative reviews, I was terrified to call. Finally, I got sick of looking out my window first thing every morning to make sure the car was still there and called Chrysler Capital. I was shocked at how friendly they were. They pushed two payments to the end of the loan and lowered my next 6 payments by $165 so I could get caught up not only with them, but others. All you have to do is work with them and they will work with you. These guys took a chance on me when no one else would.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

6 months after turning in my vehicle EARLY, I get slammed with an "End of Term Final Bill" with accusations of damage to this vehicle that never happened while in my possession. Car dealers are not going to attest to the condition of your car when it's turned in! Lease inspections should only be performed when owner is present. These allegations are absurd and immoral - Bold Face Lies! How do I know this damage was not done in transportation? But yet I am liable? Absolutely not! How can there be excessive tire damage when I turned my vehicle in early and well within my allotted mileage?

These tires were sub-par when I drove the vehicle off the lot! I'm a middle-aged mom raising a teenager - I'm not doing doughnuts in the parking lot or off-roading through Mount McKinley!!! Buyers beware! Do NOT lease a vehicle through Chrysler Financial - you will find yourself in need of a lawyer! This leasing company is criminal and should be investigated for extortion and unethical business practices.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

This is the worst loan company I have ever dealt with. By the time I finish paying my car off I will have paid almost 40,000 dollars for a 2015 Dodge Dart!! I made extra payments for 6 or 7 months only to find out they took it all and applied it to the interest. I pay 617 a month and have been paying that for 3 years and the pay off amount is still at 18,460!!! It's just a ripoff. I called them and they kept me on the phone forever, transferring me from one person to another. I would never recommend this company to anyone!!!

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

Guys stay away from this wolf company who rips people off. They ripped me off by charging so much interest that was off my contract. I returned the car and hired a lawyer to settle the debt. They are all BS ** hate. I regret doing business with poop company.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2018

One of the worst companies I've ever dealt with. Had a loan for a new Ram truck. Paid it off early, and paid via the same method I had been paying. In the end they held the title for 15 days, claiming it was state law. It wasn't. I checked with the state and my bank. I tried to expedite the lien release and finally after 4 calls I got a supervisor who repeated all the lies about it being a state thing etc. Said that if my bank would fax them a letter saying the funds I paid would not be withdrawn they would release the title that day. Another lie, they did not! To add insult to injury about 10 days after paying off the loan in total they took another payment out of my checking account! I'm still fighting to get the money they stole from me back. Work with a loan shark in your neighborhood if you buy a Chrysler product. I can assure you the service will be better!

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

This place is the WORST I have ever had for a car loan, every month I have to call them because I am paid 1 month ahead and they put my payment on the current month, they say it's a extra principal payment but charge me interest, I have just called 3 times because they never put my last payment on Sept and it still isn't changed, I would NEVER recommend anyone getting a loan through these people.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

We leased a 2015 Jeep Patriot through CCAP. Eventually we decided to buy the vehicle. The experience was absolutely terrible from the first day we inquired about the buyout. The amount of misinformation received from this company was completely unacceptable in an extreme number of ways including being unable to find the loan check sent to them. Every time we would call about something it was a completely different story or set of policies. They are one of the most incompetent companies I've ever had the displeasure of working with.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

I am about to go over miles on my 2016 Cherokee lease in 1 month, yet my lease isn't over for 5 more months. I figured that I could pay off the lease early (about $2500) and pay the $495 early termination fee and turn in the car. At this point I felt it made more sense to buy a used Honda CRV since I now drive at least 20,000 a year. I like the 2015 CRV 5 star safety and 33 mpg. I felt threatened and intimidated by this company when I called to schedule a pre-inspection. Not only would I have to pay what I stated, but they said they'd also send me a bill for wear and tear (after the car was long gone to some out of state auction and you have no proof of anything. They could make up anything, since they also can state that internal parts need replacing).

They also said I'd have to pay the difference if Chrysler doesn't get what they want for the car in auction. It already has negative equity because I put so many miles on it. Again, they could make up any amount and how could you prove it. Finally, they told me they would also lower my credit. I have a good score of 770. This is really upsetting. If you give them everything you owe them, how can they attack your credit as well? My only way out will be to buy this car in Feb. with about 66,000 miles on it and by the time I pay it off, it will have at least 160,000. Will never lease again or buy another Chrysler. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who feels this way about this company!

Chrysler Financial Company Information