Compare Auto Loan Rates

Compare Rates
Chrysler Financial
3.35/5

Chrysler Financial

Chrysler has released six generations of minivans since 1984. Read more Chrysler reviews to learn about other models.

Compare Auto Loan Rates

Apply Today and Save - Lower Your Rates

Compare Rates

272 Chrysler Financial Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 10, 2019

Made lease payments on time, Chrysler claims no payments. Faxed confirmation numbers and bank statement of payments. No help. Completely useless and they should be held accountable. This is my fifth Chrysler Dodge product but I will never buy one again after this!

Original review: July 3, 2019

I had a Chrysler Pacifica with them. I finish the lease for three years with the car with half of the miles. Returned the car and got a new car with the same institution. After one month I received a bill for $1200. Be aware people. They don’t care about the customers.

Get expert buying tips about Auto Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 21, 2019

I just received a personal property tax bill owed by Chrysler for $1,000.00. When I signed up to lease this vehicle last year, I told the financing specialist exactly how much I could afford every month, and they "made it work". After receiving this bill, I went back up to the dealership to work with the financing department. The MANAGER told me he didn't know anything about leased vehicles and that they were MY PERSONAL PROPERTY TAXES, even after I showed him the statement said "These are Chrysler's personal property taxes owed for running a freaking business. You agreed to pay our taxes when you agreed to lease our vehicle." Clearly, not an exact quote. You get the idea.

I was told by other customers that they also signed up to pay Chrysler's taxes, but it's included in their monthly payment. For about a week now I keep driving up to the dealership, and they keep saying someone will call me about this. I can only assume that, to get my monthly payment down, they either pulled the property taxes out of the payment, or maybe this is just how they do business. They couldn't even show me a copy of the lease when I asked them to pull my file. So here's for all the first time car-leasing people out there: save an extra $1,000.00, at least, every year to pay Chrysler's personal property taxes.

Original review: June 14, 2019

I really wish I read the reviews about the complete displeasure with this company before I even signed the papers. I’m way too young to even be buying a car by myself to begin with, but I got taken. My interest rate was completely ridiculous. I paid the car off with a line of credit but it doesn’t end there. I overpaid them on my last payment. I was told by 2 separate representatives I was going to get reimbursed. So at this point, my account is completely closed with them. Then I called to confirm the address they were sending my check to, and I’m being told I made a payment that I never did, it somehow got ‘reversed’, I owe them money, and I’m not getting money back.

So now I have a re-opened account balance that I was never informed about, or even aware of. Which is pretty shady, considering everything was already finalized? I called customer service asking for them to make some sense of it and none of them could. Even a manager had no solutions or the slightest bit of useful information. I'm not sure if I’m being taken advantage of because I’m young, but I’m going to take legal action to resolve this problem. Not sure what’s up with this company but something's off about it.

Original review: June 2, 2019

This company is absolutely horrible! I bought my car back in 2015 with a loan of 34,000 and the payments were $488 a month. I ended up falling behind recently and they absolutely refuse to help in anyway. I have called so many times for assistance or even to lower my payment and all they say is pay what you can. I pay every month, but still have remained 2 payments behind. Needless to say the car was repo’d and we decided it was for the best because after about 4 years of paying $488 I am only down to $21,000 on this loan! This company is horrible and shady and I wish I looked into all of this earlier! I will take the hit on my credit but best believe I am getting a lawyer involved ASAP!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chrysler?

Original review: May 29, 2019

I bought a Jeep Latitude in December. Every month I make my payment and EVERY month they call and say I haven’t. And it still hasn’t shown on my statement BUT it’s coming out of my account. Customer service will not help me and I’ve faxed my bank statement 3 times. NOW I show a negative on my credit report. Trying to get a trade in to get away from this god awful experience. Never again. Never again Chrysler.

Original review: May 29, 2019

I have paid all 39 of my lease payments, per my contract with Chrysler Capital. Chrysler Capital has failed to close my account and report my account is closed to my credit reporters. This company still has not closed out my account. They have made multiple errors on my account. This company, located in Mesa Arizona, has tried tagging on fees that they can't even explain the reason for these fees. My final bill was the final payment for SGS inspection of $175 and the $395 disposition fee, for a total of $570.00. I called on May 21 to make this final payment with the employee at Chrysler Capital Financial and also charged a money transfer fee of 10.95. My payment on May 21 was $580.95 which was a successful transaction.

Now on May 28, they are claiming I paid $569.51 and I still owe $0.49. This is falsifying my account status. My last day of this lease agreement is May 27, 2019, when it reached account maturity. The day I gave the vehicle back to the dealership (EARLY) was April 1, 2019. My 39 Payments to Chrysler Capital were paid in full as of March 28, 2019. How do they get away with this? I will never lease with this company and I highly recommend to stir clear of this crooked company or you will be buying a lawyer too.

Original review: May 25, 2019

I leased my new vehicle 4/26/19. My first payment is due 5/26/19. Still no account created per customer service and they are not sure why. How is this possible?! Now my payment will be late due to them and no one knows why as they have had the paperwork for weeks.

Original review: May 13, 2019

Our family had Dodge Ram 1500 diesel... When lease was over we switched to another company, we never had any late payments.. Nothing. We have plan to buy a house and guess what??? In the end of February I found that my credit score went down from 760 to 660, my husband’s credit score went down from 780 to 650, I was crying.. Checked Credit Karma and guess what??? This scam company put us on a collection that we owe them money???? What money??? We called them? They ask us to write a letter with all info, on March 19 we got a letter - we apologize.. Bla bla.. We will fix this is. Our mistake!!

Today is May 13 and guess what???? Nothing happen!!! I will call early in the morning to this company.. How can I buy a house with this credit score???? Scammers!!! Stay away from this company!!! If you don’t wanna trouble like we got.. Just stay away from this company!!! I am soooo mad!!!! We need to sue this company for all that they did to us!! For somebody’s stupid mistake?

Original review: May 1, 2019

On 3-22-2018... They made a mistake by sending at the time an unlicensed Repoman to my house, Jason ** physically pushed me and forced his way to continue to hook up the car knowing at that point it was a breach of peace and by law he had to stop and leave because I was objecting to the repo in progress. Jason ** from Heat Recovery assaulted me to continue to hook up the car. Thanks to the Fort Lauderdale police dept that forced him to drop the car and go away, which by law is what they have to do when anybody objects to a repo on a civil matter, it's called breach of peace... Only way any collateral can be taken by force and with police assistance is when they come with the sheriff and a writ court order in hand.

Gets worst from there, later on 8-15-2018 AGAIN they send some shady company called Prowler Recovery go into my wife's private employee parking and successfully force the recovery by bringing along two officers again with no writ court order, forced my wife out of the car with handcuffs's in their hands. Also POLICE threaten all the owner of the private property that were OBJECTING to the repo in progress to stay out of it or get arrested even though collateral was still sitting inside private property.... I have nothing against CMC but they need to really monitor who they hire to do their recovery's, they are many other FLA REPO companies that won't break that law.... Every statement I just made was recorded on Audio and Video on our dash cam so we have all the evidence on video. Thank you.

Chrysler Financial Company Information