CashNetUSA

4.8(4,235)

About CashNetUSA

CashNetUSA is an online money lender that offers a variety of different loan options for consumers who need quick access to funds. This is a popular option for people who have below-average credit and may not be approved for a traditional loan from the bank. The amount you qualify for and your repayment terms depend on your loan history and the specific requirements of your state. To qualify for a CashNetUSA loan, you must be 18 years of age or older, have a verifiable source of income, have an active checking account and live in the U.S.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • Offers various short-term loans
  • Same-business-day funding
  • Easy application process
Cons
  • Cannot take out concurrent loans
  • Higher interest rates

Stars Rating

• 90%
  • 4%
  • 2%
  • 0%
  • 4%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CashNetUSA?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CashNetUSA?

Reviewed Jan. 6, 2024

My experience was awesome. My has to have surgery and I traveled to Texas to be with him. I didn't have the funds to make my payment and the customer service representative was apologetic and sympathetic to my situation. He was very helpful and I appreciated it so much. I am sorry I forgot his name.

Customer ServicePriceStaff

Reviewed Dec. 18, 2023

They provide excellent customer service! The staff is very helpful and knowledgeable about the services that they offer. They also don't charge you outrageous interest fees that are impossible to get paid off. When you make your minimum payment on time you can get a loan increase. It's just nice to have somewhere you can borrow money from when you get in a financial struggle.

Reviewed Dec. 2, 2023

Always great and timely service. The staff at Cashnet provide service without hassle or complications. Whenever I call they are willing and able to assist me with whatever situation I present. I am happy to have a go to for my emergency financial needs without having to sign a bunch of paperwork.

Reviewed Nov. 26, 2023

CashNet is always quick when I need cash fast. Excellent. It makes me feel at ease when I can pay my debt off to them, and they are there for me again when I need. It's open line. I don't have to feel bad talking to people. I ask for the amount they say I can borrow. The next day It's there. It's so simple.

Punctuality & SpeedProcess

Reviewed Nov. 21, 2023

My funds already arrive with no issues, the entire process easy and seamless. In urgent situations, it is helpful that my information is already saved and account information automatic so that my deposit arrives in 24 hours. Very easy in situations where I need funds quickly. This is my 2nd time using this LOC and plan to use it in the future.

Reviewed Nov. 9, 2023

Speedy response.. Super fast and respectful. Easy to contact and have never had an issue. Cashnetusa is very helpful and can relate to your struggle. Very thankful for the speedy response time and help. Thank you for what you all do.

Punctuality & SpeedOnline & AppProcess

Reviewed Oct. 27, 2023

The process is seamless, and quick. It is the perfect way to cover emergencies. Thank you for being convenient to use. The application process is also very easy as well as fast. Put the app on your phone and you will have quick access to the funds you need quickly and efficiently with no phone calls or interruptions to your day.

Reviewed Oct. 13, 2023

Easy and fast. I just wish the rate was lower, other than that everything was just find. Most likely if I need another loan I will use Cashnetusa. Customer services was nice and helpful. I was giving information that I needed. Any question I asked I was giving a direct answer. Thank you.

Price

Reviewed Oct. 3, 2023

Thought interest was pretty high, but service was great! Had it not been for my wonderful son paying it off. I wouldn't have been able to pay my rent. Even though it came in very handy at the time with bad credit too. TY.

Reviewed Sept. 25, 2023

Got cash fast and easily deposited to my bank account! Also is a great safety net for me! I am a widow with five children and a grand baby that lives states away from family and I feel more at ease knowing someone has my back for the unexpected expenses!

Reviewed Sept. 21, 2023

My loan went smoothly thanks to the help and patience of the young man that help me with my loan. I will recommend CashNetUSA to my friends, and family members. Thanks again for believing in me. Also I am happy 'cause I can pay my loan off in short period of time.

Reviewed Sept. 21, 2023

I explained that my father suddenly passed away and unable to make a payment. The lady on the phone went above and beyond to help me manage a way for me to pay and also very excellent customer service and always receive friendly and efficient help. Every one that works there is awesome.

Reviewed Sept. 9, 2023

Having access to money when I need it. Same day access when requested. Knowing when a payment is made it can be requested soon after knowing this. I try to make all my payments on time as needed and this also help in building my credit score which makes me happy for the improvement and knowing the money is available. I have made my remarks very clear and look forward to keeping my account up to date.

Reviewed Sept. 7, 2023

Everything about this company is delightful. Had no problems with applying and getting a loan. And hassle free when paying off early. Would recommend. Customer service was most helpful and kind. Have told several friends and will continue to promote the wonderful service I received from beginning to end. Can't say it enough, you all should be very proud of the help you gave me by helping me when I needed the help.

Reviewed Sept. 3, 2023

My experience with the service was easy. The customer service repeatedly helped me with the hold process. I was very satisfied with everything a customer who would recommend this service to all my friends and family. I can't say enough good things about this service. I was very pleased with the people who helped me.

Reviewed Sept. 2, 2023

I was in need of some emergency funds and Cash Net USA came through for me. I would gladly recommend to anyone. Cash net USA is the best. Thanks for coming through for me and my family. There is no other financial institution that I would trust or go to other than cash net USA.

Reviewed Aug. 29, 2023

Happy with the transaction. They came through when I needed them. The loan amount arrived in the date promised in my account. If I had a friend in a similar situation I would recommend CashNetUSA to them as well. And... If I find myself in the situation again if needing quick cash in a hurry I will use them as well!

StaffProcess

Reviewed Aug. 29, 2023

It was a positive and helpful experience. The process was simple and easy. I am grateful for the assistance, and I was able to make a payment for my car. Thank you for the quick deposit into my account. I will think of CashNetUSA for any other assistance I may need in the future.

Reviewed Aug. 28, 2023

Thank you for the loan, it helped me a lot paying my rent and light. I definitely recommend it to my family members, it was fast and easy and it didn’t take long for them to deposit to my bank account. It was so helpful. I would definitely get another loan if I need it, I guess so I can make credit too.

Staff

Reviewed Aug. 26, 2023

Be quite honest I didn't think I would get it but Faith prevailed and I was granted $2,500 loan. Thank you and it helped when I needed it. I would definitely recommend this site to my friends and family. Wonderful experience it and at any point in the future I would definitely definitely go through this again.

Reviewed Aug. 25, 2023

Very quick and easy procedures. Much appreciated. Got my money in less than 4 hours. I had been struggling to get back on track with my finances and you have stepped in and made my life so much easier. Am planning to pay this off quick. I will recommend you to my friends.

Reviewed Aug. 21, 2023

Very user friendly service. Very easy to apply and quick results. Very quick approval and quick deposit. Very nice helpful service especially if you're in a pinch and need that emergency funding. There isn't really anything negative I could possibly say about my experience with this company. I've used this service several times over the years.

Reviewed Aug. 21, 2023

I was a little confused as to when my loan would be deposited into my account until I read the frequently asked questions section. I found that section to be quit helpful. I will be referencing that again I’m sure. I just hope the funds are deposited as noted so I can take care of my business.

Reviewed Aug. 20, 2023

My bank account did not have enough money and the bills would have been returned and a fee charged. All these years that I have done business with you all I can say is thank you for your help. I'll be back. I will tell my family and friends to try for what they need.

Reviewed Aug. 19, 2023

Extremely courteous and helpful and truly a lifesaver.. Everything completed on time and within parameters given via customer service. Customer service was very patient and helpful and provided me with hope when everything seem to be falling apart.. So thank you so much.. You guys are truly a Godsend.. I would share my experience with the world if given the opportunity..

Reviewed Aug. 18, 2023

I must say it was a pleasure working with the two gentlemen that helped me and answered my questions. They were very professional, great attitude, I certainly would not have any problems with referring people that I know to your company. I found that they had the answers to my questions and solved my financial problems. Thank You All for your employees' knowledge, their great attitude, and the kind statements. I called and applied for a loan and got it. Thanks for all you do.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedProcess

Reviewed Aug. 16, 2023

My experience with CashNet was awesome! The process was simple, fast, and stress free. I filled out the online application and 2 minutes later I received my approval. I was notified via email of the terms and rates. The funds were deposited into my bank the next morning. They also have great customer service. Thank you!

Reviewed Aug. 11, 2023

It was easy, no hassle… straightforward! Takes about twelve minutes and 24 hours or less have funds in your account. Easy payback! Have questions customer service very helpful and polite. Explain anything you need if don’t understand but it is self explanatory!

Punctuality & SpeedProcess

Reviewed Aug. 11, 2023

It was a fast and quick process. Thanks. I’m glad I could get it done. I have not had any complaints. I will recommend a friend in the near future if they need to apply somewhere for a loan. I’ll tell them it’s easy. I have never had any issues and I hope it stays that way.

Customer Service

Reviewed Aug. 9, 2023

It was so great to get a quick response and the cash I needed for my emergency and qualify for more than I needed. As a consumer it is my responsibility to make sure it is paid back on time and I look forward to using CashNetUSA again in the future when I need them.

CashNetUSA Company Information