2. Finance
  3. Car Loans

CarsDirect Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CarsDirect?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about CarsDirect?

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

I was in search of buying used car but my budget was not allowing me to do this. However after observing my need my friends suggested me to visit Cars Direct. Initially I simply refused to do this but after a point of time after selling my car to OLX Cash My car, I visited them and Cars Direct simply understood my need and they had offered me the best deal. Thanks a lot for such an amazing service.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2016

The repayment terms were easy and very helpful. They can set up your payments to fit your needs and will continue to work with you on getting the goal you have completed. This was a little less than what the banks were going to charge me. This fit my budget and the offer from them was too hard to hard not to accept. This was probably the fastest application process and the form was so easy to fill out. This was really a big load off my chest because at other companies this step seems to take forever. They will set up your payments to meet your goals because they truly want you to come back and buy from them. They seem to really care for your concerns.

Get buying tips about Auto Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 22, 2004

In the used car section of their website, there are numerous scam artists posting ads for expensive cars such as BMW's that they are selling very cheaply. This is to attract anxious buyers. When you contact them, they say that the car is in Europe and must be delivered to the USA. I've never went completely through with a transaction, but they want you to send them the money and then they will ship you the car and the title that will never arrive. Please look into this matter as I'm concerned that many ignorant people are being scammed in this way. Thanks! P.S. The e-mail of the last scam artist that e-mailed me was **.

CarsDirect author review by Tom Rains

CarsDirect has both new and used cars for sale. The site is able to provide auto financing for those with poor credit, no credit and any other level of credit. Leasing and refinancing are additional options. Because this site works with a high number of diverse dealerships nationwide, a wide range of cars are available to customers.

• 48-hour delivery: If you live in a qualifying ZIP code, CarsDirect will ship your new car to you in under 48 hours.

• New and used cars: Some online car buying sites specialize in new cars or used cars. CarsDirect has both, so you’ll have plenty of options to choose from.

• Financing for all credit levels: Financing isn’t just available for those with good or excellent credit. Even if you have poor credit, no credit or bankruptcy, you can receive financing through CarsDirect.

• Recently Viewed tab: The Recently Viewed tab lets you keep track of all the cars you have your eye on, so there’s no need to search for it again or risk losing track of it.

• Refinancing options: You can refinance existing car loans through CarsDirect. This allows you to replace an existing loan with a new one with better rates and terms.

by Tom Rains ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Tom Rains graduated from the University of Oklahoma in 2014 with a master’s degree in Professional Writing. Tom’s passion for delivering quality content fuels him to provide consumers with accurate, well-researched information on major life purchases.

CarsDirect Company Information