toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Caliber Home Loans

Thank you, Mark! We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re happy to hear we were able to provide you with excellent service while purchasing your first home!

Original review: Dec. 22, 2016

Our loan officer was really fantastic to work with. My spouse and I were buying our first home together, and our LO was able to answer all of our questions, providing deeper insight when we needed more information. We discussed several loan products, and were able to make an informed decision about what product best suited our goals and financial position. The closing went extremely smoothly. As a bonus, we got a great rate locked in just before the election!

Caliber Home Loans

Anna, We’re delighted to read your feedback about working with Caliber for your home loan! Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best service for each customer!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2016

Wonderful service! I previously had a mortgage with Bank of America, and it was painful. The difference is night and day. Caliber Home Loans provided seamless service, closed on time, were able to coordinate everything, fixed the mistake that the escrow company made. I can't recommend them enough! They also secured an excellent interest rate for me the minute I put down an offer on the house.

Caliber did a great job processing our mortgage loan. We have no substantive complaints. Sarah ** did a great job across the board for us. Advice for the future - if someone is using a VA loan, remind them of the high loan processing fee. Had I remembered that high fee, I may have considered just putting 20% down. But we were pretty far into the process by then. My fault though, not Caliber's.

I could not speak high enough about Caliber Loans. Anne, Rob, and Justin were amazing and made the whole loan process very easy and simple. I would recommend them to anyone whoever is looking for a mortgage. They are wonderful and keep you informed along the way and so you are always in the know! Great customer service and wonderful speed!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "YES" 5 Star all the way! Super smooth transaction. Martha ** and her team in Greensboro were wonderful to work with and have already referred people to her and will continue to do so!! 100% totally satisfied customer!!!

Janell was absolutely amazing to work with! She went above and beyond to make sure that I was happy and taken care of. I will absolutely recommend Caliber Home Loans to everyone I know! The mortgage process was made easy and understandable for me (having no knowledge of how the process works). I appreciate all she did to make this a great experience.

I highly recommend Caliber Home Loans to anyone. They are wonderful. Getting a home loan is one of the most difficult things you have to deal with. Amy ** and the others there made it as painless as possible. I have already recommended them to someone in Carson City.`

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Caliber Home Loans?

Alanna and her team were so very helpful and amazing. They kept in touch with me through during the entire process and helped me achieve my dream of homeownership. I would use them again and recommend them to other people for their home buying needs.

We were referred to Renato ** from our business accountant at Caliber Home Loans. To say the least pleased with the experience, everything was quick. We had our home before we knew it. Until the very end Renato was responding quickly than I had ever expected from anyone. Thank you.

We are so grateful that we had Jennifer as our lender. She was incredible! She made the home buying process easy, painless and enjoyable! We highly recommend Caliber Home Loans because of our experience with Jennifer, and Jessica too. We are appreciative of the help and care we received.

Due some issues with my documentation, I faced some issues and my process had a huge delay. But this won't impact the good image I have from the person that took care of my process. Ginger was amazing and kept supporting me during the whole time.

While the entire Caliber experience was great, Nancy ** went above and beyond in customer service. Not only did she offer and explain several different loan structures (Split MI vs. Traditional), but she helped me raise my credit. I will recommend her to anyone who is looking!

Excellent service and very professional!!! The entire team was always ready to help in everything and all my questions were also answered immediately and very well explained. I will definitely recommend Caliber Home Loans and Mrs.** team! Thank you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We used Caliber Home Loans as our mortgage lender. Thank goodness we did! Mark **, with Caliber, was very helpful and made our process easy. He was able to get our VA loan processed and closed in record time! He went above and beyond for us and was able to get us into our new home quickly and with ease. It was certainly a team effort by everyone at Caliber, but Mark was the backbone of it all. I would highly recommend Mark and Caliber to anyone!

Exceptional Service and extremely friendly and dedicated. Thank you Brittany ** for your attention to detail and your knowledge. Secondly thanks to Tracey ** for your patience. Caliber staff showed that they actually cared about us and what was going on. They never gave up on us.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We really appreciated all the hard work and time that the Caliber people put in to securing our loan. They all communicated clearly and were able to work within our parameters to get us a loan. We will recommend them and hope to work with them in the future! Big thank you to Kaitlin, Mark and Camilla!

Todd ** was the bomb! Great asset to Caliber. Was very helpful and explains everything easier than most so it is very understood. Positive attitude and availability is awesome. He needs a raise!!! I will refer anyone I know to Todd ** for any purchase or home refinancing. Very pleased with Caliber.

From my initial inquiry to final closing, the process was seamless. Exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond to answer any and all questions I had throughout the process. Excellent Customer Service and dedicated closing team ensuring there were no delays in the process. Keep up the great work!!

I had a wonderful experience at Caliber Home Loans in Dixon. Raquel ** was really good to work with. She kept my expectations realistic. Her numbers were spot on so I was not shocked or disappointed on the day I signed. I will use her and Caliber in the future should this not be my forever home.

Lucy ** was our loan officer for the vacation home we purchased in Indian River Shores, FL. She is professional, accurate, and helpful. The estimate that she gave us was a little under our actual closing cost. Ms. ** did an outstanding job for us and we would recommend her to anyone needing a loan.

I can't say enough good things about Tim ** and his team at Caliber. They were so amazingly helpful, knowledgeable, and supportive throughout the process of getting my loan. They communicated clearly and consistently, even when it was just to say we were waiting for something outside of our control. It didn't matter what curveballs they were thrown, they handled every situation like pros.

The entire experience was fantastic. Andrea was the best, she was honest, fair, truthful, and provided us the truth of what to expect. She looked at all our options and provided us what was the best. The staff and all we worked with were top notch.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Caliber was great during the refinancing of my home. They kept in touch everyday and explained everything. They told me right at the beginning what I would have to pay. Sean ** was an outstanding person to work with throughout the whole process.

Best experience ever. I recommend Jim ** and his team. Best by far. We were first time home buyers so we had plenty of questions along the way, Jim and his team at Caliber were always just an email, call and even a text away to answer any questions.

Our experience with Dee in your Albany, Oregon office was positive from beginning to end. We are an older couple who hasn't bought/sold in 20 years. Dee was quick to fill us in on changes in procedure and to help us understand what was required of us. She made the transition smoother because she guided us through things that were different since the last time we purchased a home. She was professional while also putting us at ease with her friendliness.

My LC & processor is superb, very easy to work with her. She has great eye for details & guidelines. It has been easy process, overall experience was outstanding. All steps were very clear & documents were reviewed & sent back within no time. Both of LC & processor are big asset to Caliber.

We got our first home loan through Caliber Home Loans and the experience that we had was amazing and really smooth. The loan officer that we dealt with really knew his stuff and was in contact with us all the time to keep us updated on the entire process of us getting the loan.

Salesman was helpful, but didn't return my call and basically dropped me after making the sale. He seemed extremely busy, so I won't hold it against him. Not a big deal for me, but others may find it upsetting. Patricia and the notary were awesome.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I would recommend Caliber Home Loans. Mike ** was my loan officer and he went all out to keep me up to date on the loan process. I understand that this is a difficult and timely process, but I was kept abreast of each step in the process. If I had questions or concerns, they were answered in a timely manner.

From day one, Caliber Home Loan worked efficiently and promptly to get our application ready. They worked hand in hand with the realtor and us, the buyers, to work as a team to get everything ready for the purchase of our first house. I will recommend Caliber Home Loan to others looking to buy in Florida.

Our mortgage process was so smooth and I know we have Caliber to thank for that. All of our questions were answered along the way. We were guided through the process and never felt as though we had to figure anything out on our own. Terrific experience and would recommend Caliber without hesitation.

They were quick & efficient. They did a wonderful job of getting me a mortgage & a decent interest rate! Highly recommend them to anyone! They got me approved & into my new home in less the 30 days. They explained every step of the process. They give you all the support if there is any questions along the way! As stated earlier highly recommend them!

Caliber Home Loans Company Profile