toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Caliber Home Loans

Thank you, Mark! We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re happy to hear we were able to provide you with excellent service while purchasing your first home!

Original review: Dec. 22, 2016

Our loan officer was really fantastic to work with. My spouse and I were buying our first home together, and our LO was able to answer all of our questions, providing deeper insight when we needed more information. We discussed several loan products, and were able to make an informed decision about what product best suited our goals and financial position. The closing went extremely smoothly. As a bonus, we got a great rate locked in just before the election!

Caliber Home Loans

Anna, We’re delighted to read your feedback about working with Caliber for your home loan! Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best service for each customer!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2016

Wonderful service! I previously had a mortgage with Bank of America, and it was painful. The difference is night and day. Caliber Home Loans provided seamless service, closed on time, were able to coordinate everything, fixed the mistake that the escrow company made. I can't recommend them enough! They also secured an excellent interest rate for me the minute I put down an offer on the house.

Matt ** and his team were great to work with. Liz and Karla helped keep me informed as well as Matt. The text messages were helpful too. Any questions I had were answered quickly and thoroughly. Overall a great experience. Will definitely be back if we ever move again (heaven forbid!!! Lol).

Caliber Home Loans was excellent to work with! Our loan officer, Ronnie ** quickly responded to any questions or concerns we had throughout the process, even in the evening. He was a pleasure to work with throughout the process and our experience was unlike any before. Great job to the entire team and especially to Ronnie. Thank you so much for getting our family into the home and loan we've been looking for.

I am extremely happy with my experience with Caliber Home loans. I was already halfway through the process of financing my 3 home purchase with my VA benefits. A friend of mine, Trinette ** was completing her own home purchase and suggested I just talk to the VA lender she used, Kelly **. I was reluctant and felt that Navy Federal had done a good job so far, but I did want to make sure I was using the right lender. I wasn't! Between charging me for things they shouldn't have, requiring a significant closing cost and the fact that they had difficulty getting documents to my finance officer, I found Kelly's approach, MUCH better.

Kelly and his team kept in constant contact with me, informed me of everything AS changes occurred and still made my closing date, originally set by me! Even at the closing table, Kelly was accessible for my agent to help with a last minute mini-crisis!! They even sent me a nice Caliber Home Loan coin for my home purchase gift. Totally appreciate all the little things. Awesome experience from knowledgeable, dedicated and professional people. I have recommended them to several friends already. Thanks for all of your help throughout this wonderful process, Kelly!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Caliber Home Loans?

We had an amazing experience with our loan consultant Devin **, from start to finish we worked on our loan and what we needed to get my house closed. He worked so hard on mortgage. We have no words to express how happy we are. Uploading the docs was always a breeze and even the text notifications were very helpful. Caliber has top notch technology and we are very happy for that as well.

Truly a good experience, when I look back at the time it took and the amount of paperwork we were subjected to. Everyone was knowledgeable and experienced. Thank you all for your help in the navigation of the mortgage world. I'm sure we are going to enjoy the new digs.

It was truly a learning experience. Overall, I am very happy with the services provided. Area of improvement: better communication and record keeping between all parties to ensure a smooth closing. The team was very responsive and quick to assist. I would truly recommend to a friend. Thank you for the opportunity in providing better living condition for my family. We are all truly grateful and very thankful. Sincerely...

Easy transaction, was kept informed all the way. Will recommend in the future. Debbie and all in the office was always there to answer my questions and guide me with filing the loan. Super nice and professional. Easy to contact even with the fires in Gatlinburg.

From start to end of loan application and funding was very satisfactory. My loan officer was very professional and handle all my needs very excellent way. The loan processing people were very understanding and performed every step loan approval to funding.

Don made the whole process as quick and easy as possible! He responded anytime I had a question and was friendly and professional throughout the process. Most everything was handled electronically and I believe that made it possible for us to close escrow so quickly.

We are so lucky we were referred to Andrew **. He is thoroughly professional, expert, fast and a pleasure to work with. Friends warned that a VA mortgage was a difficult process but with Andrew it was smooth, easy and ahead of schedule. Because he listened well and his explanations were so clear, we were able to get the perfect loan product for our home purchase as well as able to borrow more than a previous lender had suggested. We are extremely pleased and very happy to recommend Andrew ** and Caliber Home Loans.

Thank you for all your great work Steve **. I thought I will never close this deal but with your team's efforts, it is now mine. Your whole team is AMAZING! Wishing you all the best in this New Year 2017.

Pleasure to work with. Thank you Mr. ** for everything and always willing to help out my family. It is greatly appreciated!! I love that you keep your loans in-house and you take care of your customers. You have always earned my business. Thank you.

Rebecca ** was excellent. She was very informative through out the whole procedure. She answered all of my questions patiently and timely. She made me feel like I was an important part of the team. She deserve 10 stars for being so knowledgeable and informative. Zenia was also helpful. When I left a message for Rebecca, she would make sure that she got it.

My Working with Jacqueline ** was great and I very much appreciate her efforts. I would recommend Caliber Home Loans and Jacqueline to anyone that I come in contact with! I also want to recognize Jaqui ** as I appreciate working with her!

I have purchased two home using Caliber Home Loans this year. Compared to other lenders, they are prompt in getting back to me and I have heard the same from my real estate agent and title service. Their document upload procedure is also easy and intuitive.

Our realtor referred us to Caliber Home Loans, and I must say it was a painless process. From start to end, we were well informed about the process, and no surprises along the way. Everyone we encountered was outstanding. Thank you Jay ** for wonderful home buying experience.

I see very impressive reviews about Caliber wow!!! I wish I was one of the people writing these wonderful reviews but my experience was very different. Couple of months ago I had a contract to purchase a home with Seterus on a short sale. The closing took a bit long. In the meantime Seterus sold the house to Caliber. My agent called Caliber today and they told us that the purchase agreement change and the price of the home almost doubled and that crushed my dream of a home ownership right when the mortgage company that I was going with approved my loan. Thanks.

I met Tim at a home improvement convention and he helped me save hundreds of dollars a month by refinancing. The process was simple and straightforward and the staff was very knowledgeable and outgoing. I am definitely going to keep Caliber Home Loans in my contacts.

Our experience with you on our refinance was great. Fast and friendly service. You helped us get what we needed plus some and we relieved of our bills that medical expense had caused us to have. We would recommend your company to others.

James was great and helped us get a mortgage for the house of our dreams. We had a short sale 3 years ago and Caliber was willing to help us get a mortgage. I would recommend them to my family and friends.

I had a situation where my mortgage consultant dropped the ball and never filed for my home loan and Laura ** with Caliber Home Loans took over at the last minute and got the job done. I highly recommend her. She did everything she said she would and was very efficient.

Had no problems getting the mortgage. Caliber does many different types of loans including USDA which was what I wanted but struggled to find a company that was actually knowledgeable about how to get one. Everything was done well and in a timely manner. My consultant was great and was always able to answer my questions. We were able to get the closing done in record time. I would highly recommend using Caliber.

I have experienced three home loan transactions with Caliber and was given superior service during all three. They were right there when needed and gave accurate and experienced answers every step of the way. A mistake would be not to use Caliber Home Loans for refinancing or purchasing a home. Thank you, Caliber!

Caliber was kind and courteous in every communication. Their communication was always prompt and responsive. The entire process went well with no surprises at closing. My loan officer, Lenna, was great and attended the closing which made me feel very confident and sure that everything was going as planned. Highly recommend Caliber!

Jim, Amanda and team did an outstanding job delivering the quickest closing on record. Jim kicked off the engagement and closed with expedience. Amanda worked closely to ensure I was successful throughout the process. I couldn't be more happy with their mutual performance.

The loan officer came to the house to take our application, which I very much appreciated since we both work. The closing also took place at our home. The appraisal of our home was at our convenience, the appraiser was respectful of our home and our pets.

The Process took much longer than expected, there were delays in processing the mortgage and financial information and miscommunications on personal financial decisions. I did not receive the expected refund or interest rates on the loan especially not in a timely fashion.

We are extremely happy with the service we received thru your company. Chequeta ** was our loan officer and she went above and beyond what she needed to do to get us a loan. We got our house and she most certainly deserves an employee of the year award for all she has done.

Caliber Home Loans Company Profile