toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Caliber Home Loans

Great feedback, Ellie! We genuinely appreciate it and we’re glad to hear that you’re happy with your home loan!

Original review: Nov. 6, 2016

Dawn, Kasahla and Angelica made us feel secure and confident regarding our home loan. They answered all our questions and were extremely organized when collecting our information. The receptionist at the Adobe Office on Alamo Drive in Vacaville went above and beyond to help us resolve an issue when the team was not available. Even Cheryl at the Seattle office was very helpful. Every person to whom we spoke with, and especially the team of Dawn, Kasahla and Angelica were so nice and kind and patient. I would recommend this team to anyone and everyone.

Caliber Home Loans

Thank you, William! We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re happy to hear we were able to provide the high quality of service you deserve.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2016

We met Mr. ** through a recommendation of our realtor Jessica ** 8 months ago. At our first meeting with Greg we covered the financial information needed for pre-approval. The pre-approval was provided in two days to our realtor. Mr. ** also shared with us how the loan process would work. We made multiple offer on properties in the San Diego area, each time Mr ** and his crew provided immediate documentation to the sellers. In the end we purchased a property, closed early due to efficient handling of the mortgage. In fact Mr. ** called and recommended we lock that day because he foresaw an increase in interest rates imminently. We are pleased with the whole process and the prompt services offered by Mr. **. His team kept us informed every step of the way, it could not have gone any more smoothly.

We are relocating to Ohio. Caliber was recommended to us. We had a great experience throughout the entire loan process. Mike and his team were thorough and accurate, which made the entire experience less stressful. Would definitely use them again.

Very happy with our agent who was very helpful and guided us thru the process. She kept us updated by phone and text on what was going on and what was needed next. I believe this was the easiest home loan I have ever done. Would definitely use Caliber again.

I appreciate the professionals that did a great job to complete my refi. They kept me up to date as the process slowly crept along. It was great being able to do almost all of it via email. I would recommend Caliber to anyone who is looking to refinance.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Caliber Home Loans?

The overall experience was very good. Having to sign the closing documents twice was annoying as we had to drive 45 minutes to the closing facility. The issue was the wrong papers were sent for closing, so we had to do it all over again. However, everyone was great to work with. Thank you!

Hello! My experience with Caliber Home Loans was superior. Very pleased with the process. No problems whatsoever and terrific customer service. Dan and Alison were great partners in the project and I was happy with the way they fought for me on the credit score scenario. Ended up with a terrific interest rate.

This was my first home purchase and Rhonda made it so easy for me. She was extremely responsive and answered all of my questions - even the stupid ones!!! I love my new home and have the team at Caliber to thank for it.

My fiancé and I just purchased our first home and our experience with Caliber Home Loans was great. Tina was very helpful throughout the whole process. She answered many questions we both had in a way we could understand. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Great people to work with. In my counter from start to finish. I would come back to the company if I need another loan. Always a call away for any questions I needed answered. Great help with making sure I had all the correct paperwork for the loan. I would recommend Caliber homes to all my friends.

I was far passed pleased when working with Caliber on my home refi. They were friendly, efficient, informative and very cognizant of my time. I have used other mortgage companies in the past but all fail in comparison to Caliber. I have already recommended them to friends and family. Top notch service combined with a top notch product equals a fantastic company.

I have yet to receive my welcome packet. I had to take my loan number information and login to the website to figure out how to pay my mortgage. After a month, I assumed I would be given some notification concerning my mortgage. Other than that, I have been satisfied thus far.

Caliber Home Loans

Peter, thank you for the feedback! We are glad to hear you are happy with your home loan process!

Original review: Nov. 29, 2016

Caliber Home Loans took complete care of all our mortgage needs, guiding us step by step from the application to the successful closing about a month later. The staff were kind and competent, and Sheryl was reassuring when we felt insecure. I am sending my daughter to her next month to pre-qualify as she is getting ready to purchase a home.

From my first meeting with Travis and working with Ashley, Kim, and Larry, they all treated me with respect and efficiency. I truly appreciate that work ethic and dedication. They were all so knowledgeable and helpful, and made the entire process nearly stress free. I know exactly who to turn to when I buy my next house and who to recommend to anyone looking for their next home.

Caliber Home Loans

Jeffrey, thank you for your feedback on your refinance process with Caliber Home Loans! We aim to provide the highest level of service to our customers, and glad to hear that you are happy with your experience.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2016

My wife and I recently re-financed our home with Caliber Home Loans. Our loan specialist, Rachel **, was nothing short of spectacular. She was so helpful in explaining and processing our paperwork and made the all around experience so much more enjoyable. And she helped save us a ton of money while doing this. The whole process from start to finish only took a little over three weeks! Everyone that we had contact with from Caliber were the utmost professionals in every way. I would highly recommend taking advantage of what Rachel and Caliber Home Loans has to offer.

Very satisfied by the service I received. Mike ** and the people that worked with him made this a pleasant experience. There was no high pressure to something I didn't need to do. If I would ever have a need for a refinance or new mortgage in the future I would certainly go to Caliber first.

Caliber Home Loans

Thanks for your feedback, Laurie! We aim to provide the best service to our customers. We hope you're enjoying your new home!

Original review: Nov. 28, 2016

Caliber Home Loans, and especially Linda ** and her group, were exceptional. I had not purchased a home for many years. They kept me informed of each step and the status of my loan. They were very professional and a delight to work with. Thank you!

Caliber was able to close my loan quickly and with little interaction from me. They provided a great 30 year fixed rate, knew what they were doing, and didn't ask me for the same paperwork multiple times. This was so much smoother than my last lending experience.

It took 5 months do get a home refinance done. It should have taken 6 weeks. The whole process left me frustrated and upset. I had to make numerous phone calls and emails to push this forward then had to reschedule the closing a few times.

We are very happy for the accomplish of our first home. It was a very challenge process but at the same time educational for us our first investment. Nothing like the great team that made it happen, you have a very delicate touch to deal with the details and challenges. We are very thankful on God for letting us onto your path. Thanks for all the retouched and inputs that you did to made it happen. I can't thank you enough. God bless you!!??

Bret ** is amazing! He had the patience to explain everything until we understood it. He was always prompt to reply and even came to my signing! Being a first time homebuyer, I truly felt supported through this entire process!

Like pulling eye teeth. Started off good, then got passed off to another agent, then another agent. Went back to the original agent. Finally got what we needed. Then tried to set up payments and now we're back to square 1 again.

So very helpful and responsive. They helped through every step of the process and answered all our questions so we could understand. We would definitely recommend Caliber to anyone buying a first time home or any home buyer. Thank you Caliber for all your help with making our house our home. You guys are awesome.

We were very satisfied with the way our agent worked with us on our new build home loan. She was extremely personable and knowledgeable. She kept us informed all along the process. We would use Caliber again and recommend them to family and friends.

Caliber Home Loans

Georgia, thank you for taking the time to share your Caliber experience with others. We hope you are enjoying your new home!

Original review: Nov. 25, 2016

The people of Caliber Home Loans were very helpful in helping me close on my house in under 2 weeks! They were efficient, knowledgeable, and very friendly! My calls or concerns were returned in a very quick manner. Becky ** and her team members are the BEST! I would strongly recommend them to my family and friends for all of their home buying needs!

The staff at Caliber Home Loans was very helpful in getting me my new home. There were a few setbacks but they were very reassuring that they would be able to get it done. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new home. Thanks again!

It was a great experience, the customer service and professionalism are terrific. I am very happy with all the process and expertise. They responded all my questions very quickly and I was able to understand all the different stages in the purchase process. I will absolutely recommend this company.

Caliber staff were so helpful and supportive during the entire refinance process. The staff worked to find the best rate for me and to close on time. We completed all the forms online and Caliber then found a title company that came to my home to sign the final paperwork. Talk about easy! Caliber is the best!

Rebecca and Michael ** were so knowledgeable, helpful, and "On the ball" with my loan. They walked me through the entire process and made it stress free. I completely trusted them and they got things done in a timely manner. I am so thankful for the both of them. I wouldn't want to work with anyone else.

Caliber Home Loans

Thank you for your feedback, Lauren! We are happy to hear we were able to provide the level of service you needed! We hope you're enjoying your new home.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2016

I had a great experience purchasing a new home with the help of Caliber Home Loans. Keith was extremely helpful and easy to talk to. He always kept me updated throughout the process and was always available to talk at all times. I would highly recommend them!

Caliber Home Loans Company Profile