toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Caliber Home Loans

Thank you, Mark! We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re happy to hear we were able to provide you with excellent service while purchasing your first home!

Original review: Dec. 22, 2016

Our loan officer was really fantastic to work with. My spouse and I were buying our first home together, and our LO was able to answer all of our questions, providing deeper insight when we needed more information. We discussed several loan products, and were able to make an informed decision about what product best suited our goals and financial position. The closing went extremely smoothly. As a bonus, we got a great rate locked in just before the election!

Caliber Home Loans

Anna, We’re delighted to read your feedback about working with Caliber for your home loan! Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best service for each customer!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2016

Wonderful service! I previously had a mortgage with Bank of America, and it was painful. The difference is night and day. Caliber Home Loans provided seamless service, closed on time, were able to coordinate everything, fixed the mistake that the escrow company made. I can't recommend them enough! They also secured an excellent interest rate for me the minute I put down an offer on the house.

Companies are measured by customer satisfaction, and in my book Caliber is #1. I've never had a banker look after me and my family like Angeline ** did. Being a service member, she went above and beyond. In fact, my real estate agent commented many times that she'd never seen such a great banker. Highly recommended!

Caliber was very good to work with. James ** was exceptional. Great communication. Returned calls and emails quickly. Tried making the stressful period of buying a home less stressful. Looking forward to working with Caliber for year to come throughout the mortgage process.

A huge thanks to Bill **, Cheri **, Kimberly ** and the Touchette Team. When buying our home we ran into a bit of a disaster when the appraisal came in $25,000 lower than expected. Negotiation with the seller took nearly 2 weeks but we were able to reach an agreement and then Caliber really came through and managed to meet the original closing date! Excellent performance and I will highly recommend caliber to any of my friends or family in the future.

Our experience with Caliber was nothing but a positive one. Rich ** and his staff were excellent through the whole home loan experience! We can't thank Caliber enough for all their help! We hope to be with Caliber Home Loans forever and day.

I have never received better treatment and kept better informed than I was with Jack and Cheryl. If I had any questions or had a concern, all I had to do was call and it was taken care of. We dealt mostly with Cheryl and I could not ask for better service. Everything was explained and if I did not understand something, Cheryl would take the time to go over with me. I never felt rushed or that I was just a number. I can not give Jack and Cheryl high enough praise and I would recommend them in a heartbeat. Everything went just like clockwork.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Caliber Home Loans?

Great satisfaction and help Us a lot with the assistance. I will recommended to my friend. Madelin is a great person and worker. She did her best to help us. If we ever need help again we know embers to go. Thank you.

I worked with Matt ** and he was wonderful throughout the whole process. He was responsive, knowledgeable, and kind. My realtor, closer, and the seller all spoke highly of him as well. Caliber made the loan process very easy. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a mortgage!

The moment I experienced my loan process with Caliber, they put me at ease and made the process so easy! It was done in a timely manner with all professional staff keeping me abreast step by step. I wish I knew about Caliber when I purchase my 1st home! Thank you for a smooth process.

Rich ** and his team were very patient and helpful in guiding me through the mortgage process. As a first time home buyer, their expertise and responsiveness kept me at ease and they answered all my questions with outstanding professionalism. Thank you for a job well done.

The staff were professional, responsive, and dependable. I appreciate their follow through when I ask questions through the house buying process. When I didn't think I would be able to buy a house, Caliber pursued me by following up and motivated me to re-apply and see what happens. Thanks for all your help Caliber staff!

My loan application from the prequal through the closing was relatively seamless. Mr. Blair ** was my consultant. Blair's knowledge and experience was essential to my getting the purchase closed within a relatively short window. As the process progressed I was impressed with Blair's work ethic and his attention to detail. He exhibited a heighten sense of urgency and eliminated the nonessential details. Never having met Blair in person I can say we developed a respectful relationship. Before retiring I was a senior manager in a trade marketing company. I believe Blair would have been a candidate for our accelerated development program. Quite simply, Mr. ** is Caliber Home Loans. He represents his company in a highly ethical manner and never was too busy to take my call or reply to an email or text.

Great service. All questions were answered and explained in a timely manner etc. Will use Caliber again next time. Loan officer was a huge help when it came to getting what underwriting needed from us, made it very simple to obtain, and was always in contact with us when something else was needed.

I recently refinanced my condo and was very impressed with how smooth, quick, and efficient the entire process was. They had great rates, and very courteous reps. I would gladly choose to do business with them again, and I highly recommend Caliber Home Loans.

Caliber Home Loans provided me with fantastic service. I read about lots of people running into troubles or delays when getting a VA Loan. Caliber asked for everything normally required upfront and when additional documentation was required it was minimal and easy to obtain. I would definitely recommend Caliber to anyone seeking a home loan.

The mortgage closing process went very well and Brenda ** was professional and helpful! My wife and I were very impressed and would recommend Caliber to anyone. Any questions or concerns we had were handled well and beyond. We would gladly do business with them again.

Jim ** and his team were awesome. From the very beginning it was a very seamless process. I like how the online signature process made everything very easy. The closing took only about 30 minutes and the funds were delivered on the same day we were told they would be there. Overall a great experience.

Michelle ** and her team did a excellent job for me and my wife. The process was fast and friendly and accurate and informative. It was a total pleasure dealing with them. I would highly recommend Caliber to anybody that is looking for a home loan. Thank you.

My wife and I recently moved from Virginia to Maryland. Moving is never easy or stress free. However, we could not be happier with our experience working with Michael and the team at Caliber. They did everything in their power to make our transaction as smooth as possible. In short, they went above and beyond and we are forever grateful. Thank You!

The loan officer and staff personnel were great to deal with. The year and 1/2 delay was the fault of the builder not the lender. This lead to previously submitted paperwork having to be updated and resubmitted a couple of times. Giving me heads up information as to what was expected from the very beginning was very helpful. There were no big surprises and special effort was made to close escrow when we got the okay. I can see the significant impact that a builder has on the whole loan process. Thank you.

We had a fantastic experience with Caliber. Katie ** and Lori ** are amazing. We actually closed early on our loan. I cannot imagine ever using another company. I highly recommend Caliber Home Loans for friendly staff and seamless mortgage processing. Caliber will come highly recommended by our family! Thank you all for a wonderful experience.

What started out as a dream 2 1/2 years ago, became a reality in November of 2016 thanks to the outstanding work of Dino ** and Wes **. From finding the right construction loan bank to finally converting that into a conventional mortgage, Dino and Wes were with us every step of the way. They truly exemplified superior customer service in every sense of the word. Excellent job!

We would like to thank Bree ** @ Caliber Home Loans for the great job she did on our recent refinance for our personal residence. We have had the great privilege of working with Bree for many years and she is the Best in the Business. We would Highly recommend Bree ** @ Caliber Home Loans for your needs. Thanks Bree.

Great staff, friendly, helpful, flexible, and fast. Anything I needed to know, they answered or found the answer extremely fast. Also everything was transparent. No missing information. The website was easy to set up account and use as well. Recommend these folks for sure.

This is the second time in five years that I have used Rodney ** for a home loan, now being at Caliber Home Loans. Rodney and the staff went beyond my expectations. I received text, email or phone calls as updates on my loan. No matter what time Rodney and the staff were always available. I will and have already recommended Rodney for a home loan. Thanks.

I recently purchased a home using my VA home loan benefits through Caliber. They were amazing at being communicative and efficient in processing everything and I was able to close within 4 weeks (which seems crazy fast for a VA Loan!). Highly recommend working with Caliber!

Caliber Loans was great. They made the whole process easy and kept me informed as to what was going on. They also were good about answering any of my questions and making sure I was comfortable with everything. Bill ** was awesome. I would definitely recommend them for your home loan needs.

Overall it went great. There was some confusion as to what paperwork was needed from me. I would sending the customer with every document required so they could check it off as they assemble their papers and have them send it back with the paperwork

Tom **'s team did an impeccable job. They kept us updated through the process and was the best mortgage process I've ever encountered. We have bought several homes over the years, but this team is very organized and made it very simple. The only thing that could have been better would have been if they moved us and unpacked the boxes. Tom I still have a few that need unpacked, so come on up!!!! Thanks for everything you did to make this new mortgage transaction easy.

Caliber Home loans were very attentive to my fiance and my needs! We worked with Julio ** and he always responded in a timely manner. He was always professional. I would definitely recommend him and the company to anyone I know.

We went into the office in Greeley with a lot of questions and to be honest they were all answered. The time of getting our loan approved and the help we received were both amazing. I will recommend this process to everyone.

Caliber Home Loans Company Profile