toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Caliber Home Loans

Thank you, Mark! We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re happy to hear we were able to provide you with excellent service while purchasing your first home!

Original review: Dec. 22, 2016

Our loan officer was really fantastic to work with. My spouse and I were buying our first home together, and our LO was able to answer all of our questions, providing deeper insight when we needed more information. We discussed several loan products, and were able to make an informed decision about what product best suited our goals and financial position. The closing went extremely smoothly. As a bonus, we got a great rate locked in just before the election!

Caliber Home Loans

Anna, We’re delighted to read your feedback about working with Caliber for your home loan! Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best service for each customer!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2016

Wonderful service! I previously had a mortgage with Bank of America, and it was painful. The difference is night and day. Caliber Home Loans provided seamless service, closed on time, were able to coordinate everything, fixed the mistake that the escrow company made. I can't recommend them enough! They also secured an excellent interest rate for me the minute I put down an offer on the house.

I came across Caliber Home Loans by accident and it was a very good mistake. The process is the fastest of any home loan I got over the years. Up to date with technology. My rep Brice, along with Lori from the Sarasota FL office took care of their end, always up to speed. Next time I'll be back if I need to buy another property.

I had a wonderful experience buying our home. The staff made it seem like a walk in the park. However, redundant on paperwork was only thing I noticed throughout, I know it has to be done. We LOVE our new home. Thank you again.

I would like thank Caliber Homes for giving me the chance to own my home. I'm a proud client and would recommend to anyone. Also like to point out Scott ** was super awesome with helping me throughout the process and being patient with me. Thank you!

Drew ** was a pleasure to work with! My wife and I are first time home buyers and knew very little about how to finance a home. Drew took his time to walk us through every step and made sure to educate us along the way. He gave us all of our options to help us make educated decisions. I will be sure to recommend him to friends and family.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I will definitely recommend Caliber Home Loans to anyone who's looking to buy a home. As a first time homeowner the office of John ** and Dawn ** made my experience easy and simple. They were such a pleasure to work with and, Dawn would respond to all my emails when I would have any questions. Really happy with the fast process.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Caliber Home Loans?

Caliber provided me the directions and counsel to be able to qualify and complete a home loan on our new house in Washington state. Excellent service, escrow closed in 30 days. Highly recommend this team from the Bellingham, WA offices.

Being a Caliber homeowner, it seemed natural to look to them to refinance my home. And I was right. Being they had most of my information, updating was a breeze. They worked with me on a great rate as well as helping with a few decisions on which way to go for the best refinance deal. I would recommend them to anyone needing a first time loan or opting to refinance.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

This process was practically painless. The agent was efficient, honest and kept me informed at every stage of the process. He explained what was going on and answered all my questions. I would recommend this agent and mortgage company to anyone in need of a home loan.

Super team that get things done right. I would use them again for any of my real estate needs. Their attention to details, and communication throughout the process was second to none. Use them, you won't be disappointed :) GREAT SERVICE.

I recently purchased my very first home. I had a lot of questions and uncertainties when I first started the process. I was extremely happy with the support and guidance Caliber Home Loans offered whenever I needed it. The process went incredibly smooth with no road bumps. I was able to successfully purchase my first home and would recommend Caliber Home Loans to anyone looking to buy a new home.

We used Caliber Home Loans for a recent home purchase. Michelle did a great job working with us to get our loan and helped us make a tight closing time. We felt well informed throughout the whole process and had no surprises along the way. It was a very smooth process.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Jordan made the loan process smooth. I knew upfront what types of money needed for inspection and appraisal. He made sure to keep me in the loop with changes in numbers throughout entire search. He kept my desired mortgage payments in forefront of his mind. Changes in time frame and or requirements were told to me in advance. Friendly personable not intimidating. Love this representative. He demonstrated professionalism at every turn.

Brett ** was recommended by my real estate agent when I made the decision to buy my first house when my rental lease was not renewed. I had a limited time to find a house and picked Caliber partly because of the speed Brett promised the mortgage process would take. He also gave me very detailed calculations for mortgage/closing expenses that made it easier to compare. When I found a house, the closing process took so much less time than I expected that I ended up closing a day early. It probably would have been even earlier, but a holiday weekend interfered.

Brett was incredible, and explained everything so clearly and logically that I always felt like I knew what was going on. I had a good rapport with him and always enjoyed meeting with him. Other lenders didn't seem like they cared if I went with them or not, and none could beat the speed with which I closed. I know that Brett will always be available to answer any questions I have down the road and I feel like Caliber really came through for me.

Jodie and Heather at Caliber Home Loans in Ephrata PA closed our loan extremely efficiently! Took care of all the details and explained what we needed through the whole process. We would definitely recommend them to all our friends and family!

Our experience with Caliber was more than satisfactory. Patricia provided excellent support throughout the entire process. She made sure we got the best rate possible in a timely manner, she also made herself available every time we needed. I strongly recommend working with Caliber and Patricia specifically.

Sandi ** was very easy to work with, interested in what I wanted, and conveyed info to me in a way I understood. I would definitely use her again. I am satisfied with the way the refi turned out. I would recommend Caliber to a friend.

Home Purchase - Tia, Cookie and Eric were AMAZING. They were under pressure because of last minute issues due to other lender. They said yes and made it happen when others could not. Very professional.

Working with Caliber Home Loans was a pleasurable experience. Carlos and his staff were both effective throughout the application process and professional. They also remained in close contact with myself and my team. This helped to mitigate any fears related to deadlines.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Despite a nearly OVERLY attentive customer service team during the initial refinance process, I have experienced absolutely zero follow-through support after the closing. There were multiple problems at the final close, and despite repeated calls and e-mails on my part, I have yet to be contacted to resolve them. The closing check was carelessly left at my doorstep. I was sent notification letters requesting that I sign papers I'd already signed, a month late. And I was never notified of the closing, the new account numbers or any information about setting up the new loan account.

At the beginning both Jamal and Kendle called me repeatedly and urgently asking that I respond to their requests immediately. There was a sense of rushed urgency to the refinance. None of this inspired confidence. Then after the house appraisal, Kendle made it seem like no big deal that the cash out would not be completed as originally discussed. This has been a really confusing and frustrating process.

I had a great experience. Ken ** our loan officer was very professional and knowledgeable. He was very informative on the VA loan process and kept us informed as the loan progressed. He never left us in suspense as to any developments that had arisen. I would recommend Caliber Home Loans and Ken to anyone.

Purchased 2nd home. Each experience, John **, Sherilyn **, Yolanda **. Great team. Walked through the process with all the help we needed. Also contacted after closing to make sure all went well. Look forward to work with them on next purchase. Thank you.

Excellent customer service. I have bought a couple homes in my lifetime and Caliber has been the best to deal with. I would definitely recommend them to others. They have great knowledge and I loved the update on telling me where my loan was.

This place rocks!!! From beginning to end it took thirty days to close and I got good rate as if my beacon score was 900. Everybody very professional!!! They don't treat you like a number. Caliber looks at your MAP - means and ability to pay along with your work history. Even if you switched jobs a few times as long as you have been gainfully employed YOU'RE GOOD TO GO!! Thanks Caliber.

Shawna was a dream to work with! The whole experience was simple on my end. She was always one step ahead and made sure we were comfortable and informed throughout the process. I'll recommend Shawna and Caliber to anyone who will listen!

Completely satisfied with the purchase of our home. Staff involved in this transaction very helpful and courteous. I would definitely recommend to family and friends. I will definitely use this company again and again in the future for any further transactions. Thank you.

I was denied change of billing address since I am not listed as number one on the mortgage. I am listed as number three therefore I do not have the right to call Caliber and speak to anyone there. This is after me only having 4 other mortgages with Caliber. I am being treated as number three and still do not qualify to speak or request a change.

By far the easiest home loan experience that I have ever had. Any issues that came up were handled immediately and effectively with minimal input needed from me. Everything was flawless at the closing table and funding went through smoothly.

I am a first time home buyer. My experience with Caliber was amazing. I of course had many questions and Ryan was always available to answer and even recommend options I never thought of before. I was so prepared for closing. The closing attorney asked if I've done this before! I would recommend Caliber Home Loans to everyone I come across seeking a mortgage.

Best customer service. Chris ** is the best. I think his responsiveness was great. The closing on both loans went flawless and Chris ** got me a great rate. His team with Denise are the best. Caliber made things simple for my wife and I. I was completely impressed.

Very helpful and extremely knowledgeable during the whole process. Never at any time did I not get the correct and useful information that I needed. Would recommend Caliber Homes to my friends and family. My daughter has used them in the past.

Caliber Home Loans Company Profile