2. Mortgages
Accredited Partner

Caliber Home Loans

Caliber Home Loans
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.55/5

Caliber Home Loans offers conventional mortgages, government home loans and refinancing options. The company’s services are available nationwide, and it prioritizes financial education by providing free resources on homebuying and lending on its website. Caliber Home Loans has a minimum credit score requirement of 620 for all applicants.

Caliber Home Loans Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Caliber Home Loans?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Caliber Home Loans Inc.?

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

All of the crew at Caliber Loans were very efficient and timely with getting our home refinanced and saving us money on our monthly payment. Tammy ** particularly stood out because of her knowledge and willingness to provide us multiple options to choose from on our refinance. Thank you Tammy, job well done.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

Everything was great from the first time I came in contact with everyone here at this company. They made the process easy and less stressful, I would refer anyone to this company. Thank you for helping me close on my home.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

Great service. Ken ** was great to work with. The service team was great. I would recommend them to anyone who needs to get a loan. Pleasure working with them. Great team. Kept me well informed. That's all I have to say about that.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

Jaimie and her staff were great! We did everything through the portal and other than the Covid-19 additional requirements the refi of both our primary home and vacation home went very smoothly. We're paying down the principle by the amount we saved on the interest rate! THANKS Caliber!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

Very helpful with process. Sherri ** was timely and knowledgeable of requirements. I would recommend to others. Worked well with VA representative resolving proper qualification criteria. Caliber is great with veteran refinancing issues. I would use them again if the need arises. Highly recommended.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

High closing cost but otherwise helpful with the loan process. The loan officer very helpful. I am a health care worker and would have appreciated the program “The Nurse next door” program that would have helped me to lower the financial cost.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

Phil ** and Kirsi are the dream team - they are outrageously organized, communicative, and helpful. Working with them makes the entire mortgage process simple and stress free. I would highly recommend them over anyone out there! Thank you for 5 star service!!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

I’m glad to have Caliber Loans in all my process on buying my house. Yesenia was very helpful in everything that I asked and patient. It was hard but we made it. All the team that was part of this Thank you!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

Thanks for all, I’m very satisfy from the first time we start, Tasha, Albert and rest the team, great lender, they don't quit. Also you call for customer service and respond and answer your questions and help with any situation at moment, very service person.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

Great service, very professional, very easy to work with... They answered all our questions and made the Process as easy as possible... I would recommend Caliber to anyone in the process of purchasing a home... THANK YOU Caliber Home Loans!!!!

Caliber Home Loans Company Information