Find a Personal Loans partner

2. Finance
  3. Personal Loans

4.5/5 (49 ratings)
Find a Personal Loans partner

You deserve a great loan.

Receive personal loan offers in minutes on Personal Loan Pro

Get started

About Avio Credit

Avio Credit is a personal loan lender that offers lines of credit and installment loans up to $5,000 that can be used for anything. Its online tool allows you to see your options clearly, including interest, fees and term lengths, before you take out a loan. It currently offers lending services in 10 states.

Pros

• Reasonable requirements
  • Straightforward options
  • Multiple term types
  • Online application

Cons

• Unclear credit limits
  • Limited availability

Bottom Line

Avio Credit offers personal loans and lines of credit up to $5,000. While its availability is limited, its income requirements are lenient, and its straightforward options make it a good choice for those who are eligible.

Top Avio Credit Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

Great experience with this company. I have used other loan companies in the past. Avio is by far the easiest to deal with. I have never had any issues and would highly recommend t...

Verified

Avio is convenient and easy to apply and get funds! I just refinanced and it was easy. It's online, fast, and got my funds asap. No hassle. The online screen is easy to look at ba...

You deserve a great loan.

Receive personal loan offers in minutes on Personal Loan Pro

Get started

What is Avio Credit?

Avio Credit is a personal loan provider that offers installment loans and lines of credit up to $5,000. A fairly new company, Avio Credit is currently available in just 10 states and provides pretty limited services in each location. These states include:

• Alabama
  • Texas
  • Tennessee
  • Utah
  • Wisconsin

As it continues to grow, though, its services and availability should expand.

How does Avio Credit work?

With Avio, you can apply online for a loan in minutes. You must be at least 18 years old (19 years in Alabama), have a checking account, make at least $1,000 per month and live in one of the 10 states it services. You’ll need your identification, income and checking account information handy.

Once Avio receives your information, it provides its lending decision instantly. If accepted, your money will be available in as little as one business day.

To repay your loan, you can call or submit a payment online. Automatic payments can also be drafted from your bank account on the loan's due date. There are no early repayment fees if you pay off your loan ahead of time.

Avio Credit loan services

Avio Credit offers both installment loans and lines of credit. Each state has its own requirements in terms of loan options and limits.

For example, Missouri residents can only get loans up to $1,000, while North Dakota allows personal loans up to $2,000; Idaho borrowers are eligible only for 15- or 30-day lines of credit.

Avio's loan services can be used for any purpose, including medical expenses and home repair.

Avio Credit rates

Avio Credit’s interest rates vary from state to state and person to person. A $2,000 loan in North Dakota might have an APR of 138.4894% with a total financing charge of $3,974.30, meaning the total payment amount is $5,974.30 (over 24 months). In Idaho, you can get a 30-day $2,500 line of credit for $2,785.62 total (APR of 139%).

Because of states’ differing restrictions, it’s hard to speak generally about these rates and terms. You can find your state’s options on the Avio website.

Avio Credit FAQ

Where is Avio Credit available?
Currently, Avio Credit is available in 10 states: Alabama, Idaho, Kansas, Missouri, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Texas, Tennessee, Utah and Wisconsin.
Does Avio Credit have loan requirements?
Avio requires a minimum monthly income of $1,000, but each state sets its own requirements for loan approvals and processing.
What’s the minimum credit score requirement for Avio Credit?
This is unclear; Avio Credit doesn’t state any minimum credit requirements.
What’s the maximum loan amount for Avio Credit?
$5,000, but this depends on the state. Some states (like North Dakota) don’t offer loans as large as Avio’s maximum.
Who owns Avio Credit?
Avio Credit's trademark is owned by CURO Intermediate Holdings Corp. This corporation owns other brands like Speedy Cash, Verge Credit and Revolve Finance.
Does Avio Credit report to all credit bureaus?
While Avio Credit does report to credit bureaus, it doesn't specify which ones.

Is Avio Credit legit?

Avio Credit is a legitimate personal loan company with flexible options and an easy application. It's available in just 10 states currently, though, and its terms and rates vary greatly from state to state. Its APRs can also be high. Its website does provide helpful info about certain states’ options, and it lets you apply in minutes. Avio also provides funds quickly and efficiently — it makes instant decisions and deposits your money in as little as one business day. It’s a solid option for those who qualify.

Avio Credit Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Avio Credit?

Original review: Dec. 4, 2020

It was a very good, you worked with me on dates and I was very satisfied, the service was good. The transfer was there when you said it would be, I would recommend Avio Credit to my friends and family for a loan. Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2020

I have had no problems with Avio. I am very satisfied it is very easy to sign into my account. It was a very easy system to use to redo my loan. I enjoy the fact that they take it directly out of my checking account whenever the payment is due.

Get buying tips about Personal Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2020

Very easy process. Never had any bad experience with them. They give you what you want. Make payments affordable to what you can pay. Due dates are set to when you can pay and if you need more time just call them. They'll make it possible for you to make your payment.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2020

This is my 3rd loan with Avio Credit. Their customer service is excellent and it's fast and easy. The only thing that is kind of hard instead of monthly payments it's every 2 weeks. That's the only thing that is hard about the loan process.

Original review: July 31, 2020

I have no complaints. Avio Credit had to be one of the BEST financial lenders I've done business with. Professional, courteous, friendly and the rates are great. I would recommend Avio credit to friends, family and co-workers who may need help with any financial needs.

Original review: March 20, 2021

AVIO has helped me when I need emergency funds, helped me pay down other debts and I love their customer service. Best loan program I've used. Highly recommend them for anyone who needs help getting out of debt. Great job guys!

Original review: March 10, 2021

I love the simplicity and ease of receiving funds at my discretion. It is a joy having continuous access to my line of credit without endless questions and probing. I would suggest this lending institution to anyone needing IMMEDIATE HELP.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2021

I just paid off my second loan and I will not get another one from Avio. The first loan every payment was perfect. When I would check my balance online it matched my records. During the second loan my balance kept changing. Then $100 was ADDED to my loan balance. I called and the rep said they offered me the $100 increase. I never accepted it. They just added it so I ended up paying that $100 back also. And every time I would check my balance it was more than what it should have been. I called and the rep said there was a $4 and change interest daily added to the balance! That never happened during my first loan. My interest is the $1,125 added onto the $2000 for a total of $3,125 and not anymore. I was satisfied with the first loan. That's why I got a second one. But the second one was very unpredictable and overcharged.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2020

The application process was easy requiring little time to complete. Receiving notifications of each step was nice and answered questions before I could ask them. My loan was received at bank when I was told it would be.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2020

Great experience with this company. I have used other loan companies in the past. Avion is by far the easiest to deal with. I have never had any issues and would highly recommend this company to any one needing a loan.

Avio Credit Company Information