2. Finance
Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.55/5

Avio Credit lets you apply for a personal loan online 24/7 and sometimes can deposit funds as soon as the following business day. A personal loan from Avio Credit covers various needs, including unexpected bills and cost of living increases. Its loans and lines of credit max out at $5,000.

BOTTOM LINE

Avio Credit offers personal loans and lines of credit up to $5,000. While its availability is limited, its income requirements are lenient, and its straightforward options make it a good choice for those who are eligible.

PROS

• Reasonable income requirements
  • Straightforward options
  • Multiple term types
  • Online application

CONS

• Unclear credit limits
  • Limited availability

Top Avio Credit Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Avio Credit?

Excellent service and fast response. No waiting time on my call. The person resolve all my doubts quickly and I will recommend to my friends. I'm very happy with my loan. I would expect getting more loans with Avio Credit.

Avio is convenient and easy to apply and get funds! I just refinanced and it was easy. It's online, fast, and got my funds asap. No hassle. The online screen is easy to look at balances and if I have a question they are pretty fast at replying!

Avio Credit Call Now Toll Free (844) 615-0739 Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

What is Avio Credit?

Avio Credit is a personal loan provider that offers installment loans and lines of credit up to $5,000. A fairly new company, Avio Credit is currently available in just 10 states and provides pretty limited services in each location. As it continues to grow, though, its services and availability should expand.

Avio Credit loan services

Avio Credit offers both installment loans and lines of credit. Each state has its own requirements in terms of loan options and limits — for example, Missouri residents can only get loans up to $1,000, while North Dakota allows personal loans up to $2,000 and Idaho borrowers are only eligible for 15- or 30-day lines of credit.

With Avio, you can apply online for a loan in minutes. You must be at least 18 years old, have a checking account, make at least $1,000 per month and live in one of the 10 states it services. You’ll need your identification, income and checking account information handy. Once Avio receives your information, it provides its lending decision instantly. If accepted, your money will be available in as little as one business day.

Avio Credit loan rates

Avio’s rates vary from state to state and person to person. A $2,000 loan in North Dakota might have an APR of 138.4894% with a total financing charge of $3,974.30, meaning the total payment amount is $5,974.30 (over 24 months); in Idaho, you can get a 30-day $2,500 line of credit for $2,785.62 total. Because of states’ differing restrictions, it’s hard to speak generally about these rates and terms. You can find your state’s options on the Avio website.

Avio Credit FAQ

Where is Avio Credit available?
Currently, Avio Credit is available in 10 states: Alabama, Idaho, Kansas, Missouri, North Dakota, Rhode Island, Texas, Tennessee, Utah and Wisconsin.
Does Avio Credit have loan requirements?
Avio requires a minimum monthly income of $1,000, but each state sets its own requirements for loan approvals and processing.
What’s the minimum credit score requirement for Avio Credit?
This is unclear — Avio Credit doesn’t state any minimum credit requirements.
What’s the maximum loan amount for Avio Credit?
$5,000, but this depends on the state. Some states (like North Dakota) don’t offer loans as large as Avio’s maximum.

Is Avio Credit legit?

Avio Credit is a legit personal loan company with flexible options and an easy application. It's available in just 10 states currently, though, and its terms and rates vary greatly from state to state. Its website does provide helpful info about certain states’ options, and it lets you apply in minutes. Avio also provides funds quickly and efficiently — it makes instant decisions and deposits your money in as little as one business day. It’s a solid option for those who qualify.

Avio Credit Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Avio Credit?

Original review: Nov. 21, 2020

I have had no problems with Avio. I am very satisfied it is very easy to sign into my account. It was a very easy system to use to redo my loan. I enjoy the fact that they take it directly out of my checking account whenever the payment is due.

Get buying tips about Personal Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2020

Very easy process. Never had any bad experience with them. They give you what you want. Make payments affordable to what you can pay. Due dates are set to when you can pay and if you need more time just call them. They'll make it possible for you to make your payment.

Original review: April 29, 2020

Avio, you gave outstanding, responsive service. You treated us as you wish to be treated, with courtesy, dignity and respect. And gave us the opportunity to earn each other's respect by being steadfast in providing us the loan. Please give each of you a huge KUDOS and recognize not only are you a loan company but a company who believes in people to do business in good faith. The consistency of your day to day business operation in interacting with customers, staff and all levels of of business stay consistent with your core values. Thank you for being there!

Original review: March 26, 2020

I never have a problem and great service and low payments and all the people that work there are very helpful. I never have a problem and I don't get charged a fortune, the last loan was quick and easy. I called customer service and she was able to help me get through the process neither ease.

Jeffery **

Original review: Feb. 29, 2020

Friendly and fast service. Process was simple and funded quickly. I have had a couple of calls with customer service to ask a few questions and both times they were exceptional agents that took care of my needs and made sure I ended my call completely satisfied. I would recommend them to everyone I know! Thank you Avio Credit for everything. I truly appreciate it!

Original review: Jan. 14, 2021

I just paid off my second loan and I will not get another one from Avio. The first loan every payment was perfect. When I would check my balance online it matched my records. During the second loan my balance kept changing. Then $100 was ADDED to my loan balance. I called and the rep said they offered me the $100 increase. I never accepted it. They just added it so I ended up paying that $100 back also. And every time I would check my balance it was more than what it should have been. I called and the rep said there was a $4 and change interest daily added to the balance! That never happened during my first loan. My interest is the $1,125 added onto the $2000 for a total of $3,125 and not anymore. I was satisfied with the first loan. That's why I got a second one. But the second one was very unpredictable and overcharged.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2020

The application process was easy requiring little time to complete. Receiving notifications of each step was nice and answered questions before I could ask them. My loan was received at bank when I was told it would be.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2020

It was a very good, you worked with me on dates and I was very satisfied, the service was good. The transfer was there when you said it would be, I would recommend Avio Credit to my friends and family for a loan. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2020

Great experience with this company. I have used other loan companies in the past. Avion is by far the easiest to deal with. I have never had any issues and would highly recommend this company to any one needing a loan.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2020

I really found it easy and fast to renew my loan with Avio. Customer Service was also very helpful. I just found the interest rate a little bit high. Thank You for all your help. The deposit was very fast also.

Avio Credit Company Information