Avio Credit Visit Website
  3. Personal Loans
Accredited Partner

Visit Website
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.46/5

Avío Credit understands that you are so much more than a financial setback and specializes in bridging the gap to get you back to a better financial future. They know your life doesn’t stop 8-5 Mon-Fri, so neither do they – apply for a personal loan online 24/7 with funds as soon as the next business day. A personal loan from Avío Credit covers many needs, such as unexpected bills or cost of living increases. Clear-cut terms, flexible payments and manageable loans - that’s the Avío Credit way.

Avio Credit Visit Website

Avio Credit Reviews

Original review: Feb. 29, 2020

Friendly and fast service. Process was simple and funded quickly. I have had a couple of calls with customer service to ask a few questions and both times they were exceptional agents that took care of my needs and made sure I ended my call completely satisfied. I would recommend them to everyone I know! Thank you Avio Credit for everything. I truly appreciate it!

Get expert buying tips about Personal Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

Avio credit doesnt mess around if you are looking for a real loan thats gonna get you the money you need try avio credit. I promise you wont be disappointed. I was looking online and was discouraged because of all the fake loan advertisements and spam email I got. It was ridiculous. Then I came across avio credit's commercial. I called and in a few days got a letter and went online to find out I was approved and it was in my account that next day.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

The amount of the loan. I just put my daughter in college and the expenses went way over and l really needed $2500 to get out of debt and get a handle on my finances. Right now I’m not above water. If it takes time to establish a good relationship with you and try for another amount in the future, then I will. Thanks for your help.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2019

This process was so easy and it was affordable. No hidden fees. While I'm building my credit I have repairs that need to be done on my home that contractors didn't do and on a fixed income. I know exactly how much I will be paying and that is what I chose because I am limited in my resources. For people like me and who have good intentions, this works. If you really need the money and want to continue to be able to rely on Avio you stick by the contract that you can afford and avio will be there the next time you need them. Just use responsibly.

Original review: June 22, 2019

I have had loans from two other companies before I stumbled across this one. One, no matter the amount the scheduled payments are the fairest by far. Even more importantly, while other loan companies are charging us bad credit interest rates, they are significantly lower. The other two loans were over 500% interest. My Avio is 136%. You do the math. Plus, they offered me much more than any other company. Yeah, I know, it's their business to make money off of larger loans. My point is they with the lowest interest rate are the only one who has given me a balance of $1500 while the other two were only $275 and $300. MoneyKey is the worst. 505% interest. My $275 loan would have cost me $1100 to pay off. Fortunately, I pay them off at the max within 3 months. Avio is the only company I'll continue to use.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Avio Credit?

Original review: March 26, 2020

I never have a problem and great service and low payments and all the people that work there are very helpful. I never have a problem and I don't get charged a fortune, the last loan was quick and easy. I called customer service and she was able to help me get through the process neither ease.

Jeffery **

Original review: Feb. 21, 2020

Best decision I've ever made. Thanks for making it so easy to get a loan and would definitely be referring people to you guys. I should have come sooner but I didn't know about you guys until my fiancee told me about y'all. Will be coming back sooner than later!!!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

We needed a high dollar loan asap and Avio came through for us. The interest was by far the lowest out of all the ones we looked at, and it is easy to deal with. The payments come right out of your account, helps with "forgetting" to pay, helped with accountability. We would definitely use again in the future if needed.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

I think this is a rip off! The interest rates are terrible. This type companies cause people to end a financial bondage for a very long time. I am so grateful I was able to pay you all off! Please consider making our rates better, If you care about your customers.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

This company is no joke! They pulled through when I needed the money most and not charge me astronomical fees... I recommend this company if you have less than great credit to help you with whatever situation where you need fast cash and no hidden fees!

Avio Credit Company Information