4.23/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Avío Credit understands that you are so much more than a financial setback and specializes in bridging the gap to get you back to a better financial future. They know your life doesn’t stop 8-5 Mon-Fri, so neither do they – apply for a personal loan online 24/7 with funds as soon as the next business day. A personal loan from Avío Credit covers many needs, such as unexpected bills or cost of living increases. Clear-cut terms, flexible payments and manageable loans - that’s the Avío Credit way.

13 Avio Credit Consumer Reviews

Original review: Sept. 13, 2019

This process was so easy and it was affordable. No hidden fees. While I'm building my credit I have repairs that need to be done on my home that contractors didn't do and on a fixed income. I know exactly how much I will be paying and that is what I chose because I am limited in my resources. For people like me and who have good intentions, this works. If you really need the money and want to continue to be able to rely on Avio you stick by the contract that you can afford and avio will be there the next time you need them. Just use responsibly.

Get expert buying tips about Personal Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 22, 2019

I have had loans from two other companies before I stumbled across this one. One, no matter the amount the scheduled payments are the fairest by far. Even more importantly, while other loan companies are charging us bad credit interest rates, they are significantly lower. The other two loans were over 500% interest. My Avio is 136%. You do the math. Plus, they offered me much more than any other company. Yeah, I know, it's their business to make money off of larger loans. My point is they with the lowest interest rate are the only one who has given me a balance of $1500 while the other two were only $275 and $300. MoneyKey is the worst. 505% interest. My $275 loan would have cost me $1100 to pay off. Fortunately, I pay them off at the max within 3 months. Avio is the only company I'll continue to use.

Original review: March 19, 2019

I love AVIO credit. The payment is not very high at all. Avio respect their clients more than just a customer. I have 3 loans company. I'm paying off all and close but I'm staying with Avio. And no hidden fee, interest rate is good fee, not out site like others company. I give Avio 5???

Original review: March 18, 2019

I was very pleased with the way everything was professionally taken Care of. You guys at Avio are simply the best, and thats from a returning customer. Thank you all very much! Also I will definitely refer Avio to my family and friends, and remember, one satisfied customer leads to many more. (P.S.) You guys are awesome, believe me.☺

Original review: March 18, 2019

Avio Credit is one of the best loan lender out there. Fair, honest, and they treat their customers with respect in feeling you want to always turn to them when you're in Financial needs they give you a fair chance. I would high recommend them to anyone. A 5 star for me all the way.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Avio Credit?

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

I am very pleased with the proactivity and speed of responsiveness. As we work to realign some things, Avío has been right there with great service and assistance, and everything has been simple and dependable. It is a pleasure working with you. Thank you!

Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

Had a very easy experience when borrowing From Avio Credit. Money really helped when needed! The process was very easy and the money was in my account the very next day. I don't think that there is any way to improve the process.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2019

I rescheduled a payment and was approved for it but the normally scheduled payment was deducted from my bank account anyway so it put me into a bind for over a week. Otherwise my experience has been fantastic with Avio Credit.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

Thank you Avio, you helped me when I needed a quick loan. I was pleasantly surprised at how fast and easy the transaction was. Repayment is hassle free by debiting my checking account. Account maintenance is also easy with great customer service.

Sincerely,

Donna

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

I had two loans with Avio last year and was VERY satisfied. However, in October of last year I was a victim of identity theft and therefore have had an alert on all three credit bureaus to contact me BEFORE issuing credit or opening an account. Avio didn't do this and once again I have been a victim - the same person has taken out a fraudulent loan with Avio. I contacted Avio several times once I was notified about this and I uploaded all of my police reports etc, and yet I received a notice last week that I missed my loan payment! I am beyond frustrated and have sought legal counsel regarding this because I am anticipating Avio reporting this to my credit although clearly they didn't check my credit to begin with, or they disregarded my alert altogether. Before all of this happened, I referred friends and family to Avio because I had great experiences with them.

Avio Credit Company Information