4.43/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Avío Credit understands that you are so much more than a financial setback and specializes in bridging the gap to get you back to a better financial future. They know your life doesn’t stop 8-5 Mon-Fri, so neither do they – apply for a personal loan online 24/7 with funds as soon as the next business day. A personal loan from Avío Credit covers many needs, such as unexpected bills or cost of living increases. Clear-cut terms, flexible payments and manageable loans - that’s the Avío Credit way.

7 Avio Credit Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 22, 2019

I have had loans from two other companies before I stumbled across this one. One, no matter the amount the scheduled payments are the fairest by far. Even more importantly, while other loan companies are charging us bad credit interest rates, they are significantly lower. The other two loans were over 500% interest. My Avio is 136%. You do the math. Plus, they offered me much more than any other company. Yeah, I know, it's their business to make money off of larger loans. My point is they with the lowest interest rate are the only one who has given me a balance of $1500 while the other two were only $275 and $300. MoneyKey is the worst. 505% interest. My $275 loan would have cost me $1100 to pay off. Fortunately, I pay them off at the max within 3 months. Avio is the only company I'll continue to use.

Get expert buying tips about Personal Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 19, 2019

I love AVIO credit. The payment is not very high at all. Avio respect their clients more than just a customer. I have 3 loans company. I'm paying off all and close but I'm staying with Avio. And no hidden fee, interest rate is good fee, not out site like others company. I give Avio 5???

Original review: March 18, 2019

I was very pleased with the way everything was professionally taken Care of. You guys at Avio are simply the best, and thats from a returning customer. Thank you all very much! Also I will definitely refer Avio to my family and friends, and remember, one satisfied customer leads to many more. (P.S.) You guys are awesome, believe me.☺

Original review: March 18, 2019

Avio Credit is one of the best loan lender out there. Fair, honest, and they treat their customers with respect in feeling you want to always turn to them when you're in Financial needs they give you a fair chance. I would high recommend them to anyone. A 5 star for me all the way.

Original review: March 18, 2019

You all have very good service. When I finishing paying, Hope I can come back. I would like to stay with you all. Thank you all So much. Keep up the good work. Is there a way. You all have the refinance. Goods.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Avio Credit?

Original review: March 18, 2019

On March 16th I requested an additional day to make payment on my loan from the 20th for the next day Thursday the 21st. I have not been late paying on this loan and have made payments when I said I would in the past... I’m very dissatisfied that it couldn’t be extended an extra day. The customer service rep didn’t even consider it at all.

Original review: March 18, 2019

It was a very easy process to apply, get approved, and the funds deposited into my account. For anyone who has a bit of a credit challenge, this is a great avenue for help. I would definitely recommend Avio Credit to friends.

Avio Credit Company Information