Avio Credit Visit Website
  3. Personal Loans
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Visit Website
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.50/5

Avío Credit understands that you are so much more than a financial setback and specializes in bridging the gap to get you back to a better financial future. They know your life doesn’t stop 8-5 Mon-Fri, so neither do they – apply for a personal loan online 24/7 with funds as soon as the next business day. A personal loan from Avío Credit covers many needs, such as unexpected bills or cost of living increases. Clear-cut terms, flexible payments and manageable loans - that’s the Avío Credit way.

Avio Credit Visit Website

Avio Credit Reviews

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

I have to say everything has went really well. When there was changes to my bank they told me what I needed to do, I returned them quickly as possible. They processed the changes within a couple hrs and then I was able to process my loan within a couple hrs. I am very pleased with Avio for helping in my time of need.

Get expert buying tips about Personal Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

Avio credit doesnt mess around if you are looking for a real loan thats gonna get you the money you need try avio credit. I promise you wont be disappointed. I was looking online and was discouraged because of all the fake loan advertisements and spam email I got. It was ridiculous. Then I came across avio credit's commercial. I called and in a few days got a letter and went online to find out I was approved and it was in my account that next day.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

The amount of the loan. I just put my daughter in college and the expenses went way over and l really needed $2500 to get out of debt and get a handle on my finances. Right now I’m not above water. If it takes time to establish a good relationship with you and try for another amount in the future, then I will. Thanks for your help.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2019

This process was so easy and it was affordable. No hidden fees. While I'm building my credit I have repairs that need to be done on my home that contractors didn't do and on a fixed income. I know exactly how much I will be paying and that is what I chose because I am limited in my resources. For people like me and who have good intentions, this works. If you really need the money and want to continue to be able to rely on Avio you stick by the contract that you can afford and avio will be there the next time you need them. Just use responsibly.

Original review: June 22, 2019

I have had loans from two other companies before I stumbled across this one. One, no matter the amount the scheduled payments are the fairest by far. Even more importantly, while other loan companies are charging us bad credit interest rates, they are significantly lower. The other two loans were over 500% interest. My Avio is 136%. You do the math. Plus, they offered me much more than any other company. Yeah, I know, it's their business to make money off of larger loans. My point is they with the lowest interest rate are the only one who has given me a balance of $1500 while the other two were only $275 and $300. MoneyKey is the worst. 505% interest. My $275 loan would have cost me $1100 to pay off. Fortunately, I pay them off at the max within 3 months. Avio is the only company I'll continue to use.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Avio Credit?

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

Excellent experience! Basically can easily do everything online! When I do request to speak with someone, they are very professional and knowledgeable of their job! Would recommend this company to all my family, friends, and associates. Easy to re-finance within minutes and the funds are available the next day! Love it!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

I have no complaints at all, my original loan was $1000 and I even renewed once. Making payments was easy and money was in my account next day. Customer service was nice and informative and overall if I need a loan again, y’all will have my business. Thank you guys at Avío.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2019

I applied for a loan and only had to give my necessary info. I wasn't put through the wringer. I received the money fast and on time. Thanks for being there for me when I needed it the most. I'm also pleased with the monthly payback amount. Wished the interest was a little lower though.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

Great loan, easy to apply, fast and easy and easy to renew. Fast deposit the next day. I will continue to use this app. It is a nice loan to have. I will recommend to my family and friends for their needs as well as others.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

This company is amazing. I have already recommended them to many people. I will always come back to this company if I ever need another loan. Thank you for all y'all do. They make it very easy to pay back a loan. I would recommend this company anytime.

Avio Credit Company Information