4.42/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Avío Credit understands that you are so much more than a financial setback and specializes in bridging the gap to get you back to a better financial future. They know your life doesn’t stop 8-5 Mon-Fri, so neither do they – apply for a personal loan online 24/7 with funds as soon as the next business day. A personal loan from Avío Credit covers many needs, such as unexpected bills or cost of living increases. Clear-cut terms, flexible payments and manageable loans - that’s the Avío Credit way.

Avio Credit Reviews

Original review: Aug. 23, 2019

I rescheduled a payment and was approved for it but the normally scheduled payment was deducted from my bank account anyway so it put me into a bind for over a week. Otherwise my experience has been fantastic with Avio Credit.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

Thank you Avio, you helped me when I needed a quick loan. I was pleasantly surprised at how fast and easy the transaction was. Repayment is hassle free by debiting my checking account. Account maintenance is also easy with great customer service.

Sincerely,

Donna

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

I had two loans with Avio last year and was VERY satisfied. However, in October of last year I was a victim of identity theft and therefore have had an alert on all three credit bureaus to contact me BEFORE issuing credit or opening an account. Avio didn't do this and once again I have been a victim - the same person has taken out a fraudulent loan with Avio. I contacted Avio several times once I was notified about this and I uploaded all of my police reports etc, and yet I received a notice last week that I missed my loan payment! I am beyond frustrated and have sought legal counsel regarding this because I am anticipating Avio reporting this to my credit although clearly they didn't check my credit to begin with, or they disregarded my alert altogether. Before all of this happened, I referred friends and family to Avio because I had great experiences with them.

Original review: March 19, 2019

I love AVIO credit. The payment is not very high at all. Avio respect their clients more than just a customer. I have 3 loans company. I'm paying off all and close but I'm staying with Avio. And no hidden fee, interest rate is good fee, not out site like others company. I give Avio 5???

Original review: March 18, 2019

I was very pleased with the way everything was professionally taken Care of. You guys at Avio are simply the best, and thats from a returning customer. Thank you all very much! Also I will definitely refer Avio to my family and friends, and remember, one satisfied customer leads to many more. (P.S.) You guys are awesome, believe me.☺

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Avio Credit?

Original review: March 18, 2019

On March 16th I requested an additional day to make payment on my loan from the 20th for the next day Thursday the 21st. I have not been late paying on this loan and have made payments when I said I would in the past... I’m very dissatisfied that it couldn’t be extended an extra day. The customer service rep didn’t even consider it at all.

Original review: March 18, 2019

Avio Credit is one of the best loan lender out there. Fair, honest, and they treat their customers with respect in feeling you want to always turn to them when you're in Financial needs they give you a fair chance. I would high recommend them to anyone. A 5 star for me all the way.

Original review: March 18, 2019

You all have very good service. When I finishing paying, Hope I can come back. I would like to stay with you all. Thank you all So much. Keep up the good work. Is there a way. You all have the refinance. Goods.

Original review: March 18, 2019

It was a very easy process to apply, get approved, and the funds deposited into my account. For anyone who has a bit of a credit challenge, this is a great avenue for help. I would definitely recommend Avio Credit to friends.

Avio Credit Company Information