2. Finance
  3. Car Loans

4.7/5 (37 ratings)

About Auto Approve

Auto Approve LLC is an auto loan refinance company that specializes in helping you find a refinancing option for your car loan. By refinancing your vehicle with Auto Approve, you can potentially get a lower interest rate on your loan and start paying less each month. The application process is quick and requires no fees.

Pros

• Rates as low as 2.25% APR
    • Simple application process
    • No application fees

Cons

• Not all vehicles are eligible
    • Uses third-party lenders

Bottom Line

Auto Approve LLC is an online marketplace that partners with an extensive network of banks to refinance your car loan at a better interest rate. The company has a quick online application process and no application fee.

Auto Approve Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Auto Approve?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Auto Approve?

Original review: May 23, 2020

Great communication, information, and options. My caseworker John was very friendly, easy to talk to, explained thoroughly to me things I didn't understand. Very pleased with the outcome. I got my loan with lower payments, and lower interest rate. Very easy process. I would recommend this company to anyone. Took a little time to get a lender for my loan, but was WELL worth the wait. I was notified constantly to let me know where we were with the lenders also given the option to accept or decline offers given to me.

Original review: May 22, 2020

Tim was fantastic! He was so professional and made everything very easy and non stressful! We are very happy with our experience with Auto Approve. We will recommend to our friends. We also would use again if ever needed. Thank you. - Stuart & Shelly

Original review: May 22, 2020

My agent was awesome, response was quick, I got approved for a perfect rate in just sec without hassle. I was able to reach out to her any time of the day with text to clarify any issues I had. Would recommend her any day/time.

Original review: May 22, 2020

I worked with Tony ** on a refinance for my daughter's car and everything went smooth start to finish. He was always avail and quick to reply to anything I sent him and made the process very easy. The texting option made it easy to work on this and keep doing my own work during the day without having to trade voicemails back and forth all day.

Original review: May 22, 2020

My experience with Auto Approve went smoothly. Orion was very patient and helpful. I would recommend this company and process to family and friends. Happy to have accomplished my goal in refinancing and have already provided others with Auto Approve contact information. Thanks.

Original review: May 22, 2020

Chee did a great job processing my info in a professional and timely manner. Chee was easy to talk to, wonderful communication and made the process very easy. Great rates, and I would recommend a friend to Chee. Thank you for everything.

Original review: May 22, 2020

What a great experience! I’m very happy with choosing Auto Approve, everything went smoothly and the individual handling my loan was highly communicative and helpful. Everything was done from start to finish in about a week. I recommend auto approve to anyone seeking to refinance, etc.

Original review: May 22, 2020

Orion was quick and efficient. Any question that I had he was able to answer and was very to the point. I was a bit leery at first as this was my first auto refi. We tried contacting a few other companies but received conflicting information. I’m happy we chose to go with AutoApprove.

Original review: May 21, 2020

I would definitely recommend Auto Approve to a friend. Even with a relatively awkward COVID related situation, Tim at Auto Approve went above and beyond to exhaust all options and get back to me with a solution. This happened after we thought there was nothing to be done, mind you. So yes, 10/10.

Original review: May 18, 2020

I was looking to refinance my car to obtain a better Interest rate and lower payment. Anna from AutoPay was super helpful and easy to work with. They communicate via text which was very convenient for me when at work. The process was easy and fast.

Original review: May 18, 2020

They were on top of my documents and made it as easy as possible for me. The communication was great because I could text, call, or email my financial person. Orion was very nice and patient throughout the process. I would recommend this company to others going through refinancing autos.

Original review: May 18, 2020

The entire process was very easy and efficient, it took less than an hour in total. Sarah was easy to work with and returned all calls promptly. Great rate too, a half a percent lower than my bank and 1.5% lower than my original loan from the dealer.

Original review: May 15, 2020

I found the transaction of refinancing my car very smooth with Auto Approve. They Got it. Thanks. Me Funding very quickly and efficiently and I found that their process to keep track of your application process was simple. Using text and email documents were sent and received. Let’s hope that the lender they found me which is Veridian also has a smooth and efficient customer service.

Original review: May 15, 2020

The whole process with Auto Approve was quick and easy. We were able to cut our interest rate and saved money on our car loan. John ** was professional and kept us informed of the progress of our loan. We would recommend this company.

Original review: May 15, 2020

Worked with Dustin in sales. Able to drop my rate from 7.88% down to 3.94%. Saving me almost $40 a month for 75 months. $2800 savings on life of the loan! Kept my warranty the same. Very easy process doing everything online or over the phone. I was able to text, email and/or call, whatever was easiest for me!

Original review: May 15, 2020

I filled out the information on LendingTree. I received a call immediately from Auto Approve. They also had the lowest interest rate from the initial response from Lending Tree. The rate quote was immediate and they were very thorough on the process and steps. Once I agreed it took about a week with filling out the electronic documents and mailing back the notarized POA. I received confirmation that the lending was funded 4 days ago but it doesn't appear my original lender has received it yet. My new bank has already reached out and set up the expectations and I would recommend Auto Approve to someone looking to either finance or refinance their vehicle.

Original review: May 15, 2020

Car loan thru lending tree. Rick was very helpful, made this very painless, all done over the phone and emails. Saved 1.5% from rate, compared to GM's rate and shaved 6 months from loan period. I had been trying through my own bank to refi this car loan but no luck.

Original review: May 15, 2020

Auto Approve made the process of refinancing my car loan very simple and easy. Tammy was great to work with, she kept me updated and informed. Gave me a great rate and was upfront in stating it may take some time and I was willing to wait. Overall very satisfied and glad I did this and would recommend Auto Approve to anyone looking to refinance.

Original review: May 15, 2020

I worked with Orion ** and he was awesome throughout the entire process and got me a great rate on my refinance. I would highly recommend Auto Approve for all your auto finance needs. Orion was very responsive and answered all my questions via email, text and phone calls.

Original review: May 15, 2020

Was looking to refinance. All the big banks had terrible rates. Even my USAA was high. They had the best rate. Was lower than my rate I got for the brand new car. The process was simple. They send you an email. You get the paperwork signed and sent back. Only way it can be easier is e-sign.

Original review: May 11, 2020

From first contact to final funding, Orion ** explained all details with clear, concise, simple terms. He answered all questions quickly and eased any concerns I had. He got it done with very little effort from me. It was a pleasure. Thank you!

Original review: May 11, 2020

I got my car refinanced. The apr is 5. 3 used to be 9. 35. The process was fast. Fees are reasonable. And they don't sale any car warranty thing. The agent responses quickly It was a good experience.

Original review: May 11, 2020

I had an overall great experience when using Auto Approve for the refinance of my vehicle. Aaliyah was amazing and very very helpful. I would use them again in a heartbeat. I would definitely refer friends and family to them as well!! Thanks Auto Approve!!

Original review: May 8, 2020

Did have to contact agent a few times to request specific information regarding my quote. Aside from this everyone I interacted with was friendly and the remote process was easy to complete. Received a decision quickly. New APR was best I found.

Original review: May 8, 2020

Car refinancing. The loan consultant was very knowledgeable, helpful and efficient. She was always readily available by either phone, text message or email and she helped me save even more money! The signing process online is very easy and straightforward. I would definitely recommend AutoApprove to anybody!

Original review: May 8, 2020

Loved that Travis was so patient, very knowable and very helpful. With the times we are in, uncertainty has overwhelmed our country. He understood my needs, and assist me through every doc, and docusign form. I highly recommend for auto refinancing.

Original review: May 7, 2020

I was very pleased with my experience. The process was simple and information was readily available. Any questions I had were quickly answered. I had prompt communication via phone call, text, and email. Document signing was really simple and wouldn't hesitate to recommend again.

Original review: May 6, 2020

Timothy ** did a great job communicating all facets and was very responsive. Any and all questions were answered in a timely manner. All forms and documents were explained and processed in the expected timeliness. Great experience and an excellent rate.

Original review: May 6, 2020

The process was quick & easy. Everything was done online and it took me less than a day or two to get through the whole application process. I applied through Lending Tree & this company not only the best rate but was also very responsive.

Original review: May 6, 2020

Easy, direct, quick, great percentage rate, Representative was exceptional, helpful, knowledgeable, courteous, understanding. The whole process was quick, Very easy to understand and easy to complete. I would recommend to family and friends when refinancing an automobile.

Auto Approve Company Information