2. Finance
  3. Car Loans

4.5/5 (47 ratings)

About Auto Approve

Auto Approve LLC is an auto loan refinance company that specializes in helping you find a refinancing option for your car loan. By refinancing your vehicle with Auto Approve, you can potentially get a lower interest rate on your loan and start paying less each month. The application process is quick and requires no fees.

Pros

• Rates as low as 2.25% APR
  • Simple application process
  • No application fees

Cons

• Not all vehicles are eligible
  • Uses third-party lenders

Bottom Line

Auto Approve LLC is an online marketplace that partners with an extensive network of banks to refinance your car loan at a better interest rate. The company has a quick online application process and no application fee.

Auto Approve Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Auto Approve?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Auto Approve?

Original review: March 3, 2021

Used Ford to finance a new truck in order to get additional rebates. Ford motor credit was 4.8% apr. Used Auto Approve to refinance it immediately for 2.25%. Easy process. Took care of everything through text messages. Quick and easy.

Original review: March 3, 2021

Very Fast and easy re-finance process.. great and friendly customer service. I received a rate 4% less than what I was paying before Auto Approve and was able to get it all done in 1 day. Thank you to Matthew **. I appreciate all of your help, you were wonderful!

Original review: March 3, 2021

This company was incredibly helpful and professional. He said he would get back to me in 24 hours but he got back to me within an hour. They saved me over 6% which translated to almost $200 off my monthly car note.

Original review: March 3, 2021

I had the pleasure of having Erik as my representative and he was available and very helpful. He always took the time to explain the process. I would recommend this service to anyone. Not only a first time customer but someone looking for help like I was.

Original review: March 3, 2021

From the beginning to the end of the process, this refinance was the absolute best. First customer service was top notch and kept me apprised every step of the way. Responded to me within less than 24 hours when I had a question. This was the smoothest refinance I have ever done... I would definitely recommend Auto Approve. Thanks for a great experience.

Original review: March 3, 2021

Working with Auto Approve was an easy experience. Dustin **, was patient and knowledgeable. The entire process took much less than 48 hours and I only left my home to mail a document! I highly recommend him and auto approve for your next auto purchase or refinance.

Original review: March 3, 2021

I have never done this before and didn't know what to expect. Brian was my contact, and he was amazing. He explained everything, took me through the process and we were done and funded in less than 3 days! So painless and the interest rate is great as well!

Original review: March 3, 2021

It was a great experience working with Auto Approve. First person I came in contact with was Mitch. It was about 10 o’clock at night and I wasn’t even sure I was going to get an answer. I had planned on leaving a message and received a call that next second right after a hung up from Mitch. He took all my information and I am glad I got him. He knew his job. And I thank him very much. He made this experience that I was scared to make quick easy and simple. Also Mr. ** was a quick and easy pleasure to work with as well. I thank them so much for making this experience a great one for me. Will definitely recommend you guys.

Original review: March 3, 2021

James ** got us an excellent rate and made the process very easy. He was very good with keeping us up to date during the short time it took to get approved and closed. I highly recommend Auto Approve and James.

Original review: March 3, 2021

Auto Approve made it a easy refi process. The agent did a wonderful job getting me the best rate available. I would recommend using them for any of your auto financing needs. I will definitely be doing business with them again.

Original review: March 3, 2021

Veronica was super kind, patient, and helpful throughout the entire refinancing process. If and when I ever need to refinance again I will definitely choose Auto Approve first and hopefully be able to work with Veronica again. Thank you so much again for all your hard work to make this usually crappy process go smoothly and seamlessly.

Original review: March 3, 2021

Josh from Auto Approve helped me save thousands on my new car loan, also got me a nice rebate check as well! The process was super smooth and very easy to navigate. I was approved within 24 hours. Thanks Auto Approve!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

Charles is very good at this refinancing business! He was really patient and helpful to us... We needed so much guidance as we are tech challenged! He was (IS) very prompt at replying back with our info and questions. And we got a fabulous rate. I was skeptical at first.. Thank you!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

When bought, I was only told about a 1k mile waiting period. Now I need a major repair and am told not covered because of a time waiting period. Will not recommend because of the dishonesty and will probably cancel my contract

Auto Approve response

Hello, thank you for the opportunity to research and respond to your concerns. After contacting you via phone to obtain more information (we had no record of discussing a potential claim or ‘waiting period’ with you), you advised us that the review was posted in error and that you were referring to your previous warranty provider. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your old warranty company and if we can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out. Thank you for your feedback and congratulations again on your refinance!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

The process was easy. The responses timely and the savings substantial. I am pleased with the process and look forward to the continuation of the relationship. Needless to say, this is beneficial for me and my plans to retire. Thank you.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

Due to Covid, we weren't able to get all of our documentation together in a timely fashion. Our Auto Approve rep was very helpful in keeping us up to date on what was needed and stepped up to make sure our loan offer was kept valid while we dealt with the Covid delays.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

Getting the refinancing on my car was easy and convenient over text, email, and internet. I usually prefer to talk on the phone but this way met my needs at this time. The process was easy and the paperwork was quickly finished.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

This was an awesome experience, the gentleman that signed me up and got me approved were very professional and they knew what they were doing.. I'm so fortunate to have been contacted by them, it was obvious that they did the right research

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

Did all online for the first time. Sam help me immensely. Got a good long I believe and he pointed me in the right direction And he helped me every step of the way. Thanks Sam. Only problem is I don’t have any paper back up to read the exact terms. Still waiting after 20 days.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

We had a great experience. The person we worked with was very responsive and the whole process was simple and quick. All of the paperwork was done thru focusing making it simple. He walked us through the process so we knew what was happening and what to expect.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

Offer was pre-approved thru the mail. I was able to save a significant amount of money monthly. The process was very thorough and simple enough that it was almost easy if you have all your documents readily available. If you have a high interest rate and NEED to refinance it's worth a try.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2021

This is the worst business I have ever worked with, and I have traveled and worked extensively in developing counties. I applied for a refinance and title transfer for my car in Nov. They never submitted anything to the DMV. I kept calling, they kept lying saying they sent it to the DMV. Now my plates are expired. I can no longer drive my car and am spending a fortune in Uber bills and am looking at thousands of dollars in fines due to the suspended plates because I was waiting for the new plates. Finally they admit they never sent anything to the dmv this whole time so it’s like we are starting the process over. Totally incompetent!

Auto Approve response

Thank you for providing feedback and the opportunity to address your concerns. While thoroughly researching your account, it was identified that your order was initially not able to be submitted due to required documentation not being received. Prior to this review, we made contact with you and established that we needed documentation from you (e.g. vehicle title) in order to be able to submit to the DMV. You have since sent the required documentation to our team and it has been submitted to the DMV. Confirmation of the submitted order has also been provided to you. With regards to the potential fines from your former state, it is our understanding that the state sent multiple notices requesting information. Our team was not notified of these notices until you forwarded us the final notice. At that time, a member of our team contacted the state and your insurance company to assist in getting the matter resolved. Our team would have acted sooner to assist had we been made aware of the situation. Our team assisted you in resolving the matter and, with the assistance received from your insurance company, your case is being reviewed by the state. Auto Approve assisted in helping you obtain temporary registration so that you would not have to pay out of pocket for transportation. The team is actively monitoring your account and is in frequent contact with you. While speaking with you via phone, a current update on your order has been provided as well and additional information on your case with the previous state has been provided. We hope this information helps to better explain the status of your account and we appreciate your feedback.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

I began the process to have Auto Approve finance my lease buy-out 2 days ago. Unfortunately, they are now starting the process from scratch because I'm not interested in buying a $2,000 extended warranty or $850 GAP insurance as part of the financing. If I bought those the 2.99% rate they approved me for would have actually been more than twice as much. Very deceptive. I came to them for a loan, that's all. Now all I get is radio silence and am frustrated because my lease is running out and I just wasted two days. My guess is that if they ever do get back to me with approval of a loan not including the unnecessary warranty extension or GAP coverage the rate will be at least twice as much and not at all competitive. I hope they prove me wrong.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2020

Hi, I’m new to this platform and I’m hoping to have a great experience with Auto Approve. I spoke with Henry over the phone a couple times and he was really professional and helpful. I’m pleased for being approved for My Auto refinancing. I thank you so much and I’m looking forward to being a great customer as well.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2020

Great customer service (agent) fast and immediately answer questions, explaining everything in how to do it and everything else. I will give the guy an A+ and I already recommended 2 people who are happy. I told them about him and Auto Approve.

Original review: June 10, 2020

It was a fast process! The consultant was very helpful and talked me through the entire process! I'm very pleased with the terms and the payments I was approved for. I will be recommending Auto Approve to anyone looking for refinancing!

Original review: June 9, 2020

I recently refinanced my auto loan through Auto Approve. The rate was so much better than my bank offered! John **, my loan officer was friendly, efficient and a pleasure to work with! I will definite recommend this company to friends and family. Thanks for saving me money!!!

Original review: June 9, 2020

The experience was easy considering it was all over the phone. They work with your schedule and are patient as well as walking you through everything you need to know. Ramon was very helpful and always in a cheerful mood that made me smile. Overall good experience.

Original review: June 8, 2020

This was by far the fastest and best rate with refinancing my auto. I tried to refinance with other companies but their rate was way higher and monthly payments were still too high. Travis was very much on top of everything and walked me by everything that I needed to submit and do. Would definitely recommend Auto Approve!!

Original review: June 5, 2020

The entire experience was seamless and efficient. Everyone involved was very knowledgeable, friendly and respectful. We chose this lender for financial reasons and were not disappointed. I would highly recommend AutoApprove for auto refinancing. All documentation was complete and error free. Email communications were timely as well.

Auto Approve Company Information