2. Finance
  3. Car Loans

4.7/5 (68 ratings)

About Auto Approve

Auto Approve LLC is an auto loan refinance company that specializes in helping you find a refinancing option for your car loan. By refinancing your vehicle with Auto Approve, you can potentially get a lower interest rate on your loan and start paying less each month. The application process is quick and requires no fees.

Pros

• Rates as low as 2.25% APR
    • Simple application process
    • No application fees

Cons

• Not all vehicles are eligible
    • Uses third-party lenders

Bottom Line

Auto Approve LLC is an online marketplace that partners with an extensive network of banks to refinance your car loan at a better interest rate. The company has a quick online application process and no application fee.

Auto Approve Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Auto Approve?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Auto Approve?

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

We had a great experience. The person we worked with was very responsive and the whole process was simple and quick. All of the paperwork was done thru focusing making it simple. He walked us through the process so we knew what was happening and what to expect.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

Offer was pre-approved thru the mail. I was able to save a significant amount of money monthly. The process was very thorough and simple enough that it was almost easy if you have all your documents readily available. If you have a high interest rate and NEED to refinance it's worth a try.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2021

This is the worst business I have ever worked with, and I have traveled and worked extensively in developing counties. I applied for a refinance and title transfer for my car in Nov. They never submitted anything to the DMV. I kept calling, they kept lying saying they sent it to the DMV. Now my plates are expired. I can no longer drive my car and am spending a fortune in Uber bills and am looking at thousands of dollars in fines due to the suspended plates because I was waiting for the new plates. Finally they admit they never sent anything to the dmv this whole time so it’s like we are starting the process over. Totally incompetent!

Auto Approve response

Thank you for providing feedback and the opportunity to address your concerns. While thoroughly researching your account, it was identified that your order was initially not able to be submitted due to required documentation not being received. Prior to this review, we made contact with you and established that we needed documentation from you (e.g. vehicle title) in order to be able to submit to the DMV. You have since sent the required documentation to our team and it has been submitted to the DMV. Confirmation of the submitted order has also been provided to you. With regards to the potential fines from your former state, it is our understanding that the state sent multiple notices requesting information. Our team was not notified of these notices until you forwarded us the final notice. At that time, a member of our team contacted the state and your insurance company to assist in getting the matter resolved. Our team would have acted sooner to assist had we been made aware of the situation. Our team assisted you in resolving the matter and, with the assistance received from your insurance company, your case is being reviewed by the state. Auto Approve assisted in helping you obtain temporary registration so that you would not have to pay out of pocket for transportation. The team is actively monitoring your account and is in frequent contact with you. While speaking with you via phone, a current update on your order has been provided as well and additional information on your case with the previous state has been provided. We hope this information helps to better explain the status of your account and we appreciate your feedback.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

I began the process to have Auto Approve finance my lease buy-out 2 days ago. Unfortunately, they are now starting the process from scratch because I'm not interested in buying a $2,000 extended warranty or $850 GAP insurance as part of the financing. If I bought those the 2.99% rate they approved me for would have actually been more than twice as much. Very deceptive. I came to them for a loan, that's all. Now all I get is radio silence and am frustrated because my lease is running out and I just wasted two days. My guess is that if they ever do get back to me with approval of a loan not including the unnecessary warranty extension or GAP coverage the rate will be at least twice as much and not at all competitive. I hope they prove me wrong.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2020

Hi, I’m new to this platform and I’m hoping to have a great experience with Auto Approve. I spoke with Henry over the phone a couple times and he was really professional and helpful. I’m pleased for being approved for My Auto refinancing. I thank you so much and I’m looking forward to being a great customer as well.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2020

Great customer service (agent) fast and immediately answer questions, explaining everything in how to do it and everything else. I will give the guy an A+ and I already recommended 2 people who are happy. I told them about him and Auto Approve.

Original review: June 10, 2020

It was a fast process! The consultant was very helpful and talked me through the entire process! I'm very pleased with the terms and the payments I was approved for. I will be recommending Auto Approve to anyone looking for refinancing!

Original review: June 9, 2020

I recently refinanced my auto loan through Auto Approve. The rate was so much better than my bank offered! John **, my loan officer was friendly, efficient and a pleasure to work with! I will definite recommend this company to friends and family. Thanks for saving me money!!!

Original review: June 9, 2020

The experience was easy considering it was all over the phone. They work with your schedule and are patient as well as walking you through everything you need to know. Ramon was very helpful and always in a cheerful mood that made me smile. Overall good experience.

Original review: June 8, 2020

This was by far the fastest and best rate with refinancing my auto. I tried to refinance with other companies but their rate was way higher and monthly payments were still too high. Travis was very much on top of everything and walked me by everything that I needed to submit and do. Would definitely recommend Auto Approve!!

Original review: June 5, 2020

The entire experience was seamless and efficient. Everyone involved was very knowledgeable, friendly and respectful. We chose this lender for financial reasons and were not disappointed. I would highly recommend AutoApprove for auto refinancing. All documentation was complete and error free. Email communications were timely as well.

Original review: June 4, 2020

I recently refinanced my auto loan and the process was so quick and extremely easy even through a pandemic. I worked with John **. He answered all my questions and was very professional. The process was explained to me very well and John actually got on the phone with me and walked through the online documents with me.

Original review: June 4, 2020

Refinance car loan. It was a great experience. They got me the best rate. They were able to beat the competition by 3%. They were not pushy. They explained everything. They communicate with me by the method I wanted. Sometimes by email, sometimes by text and sometimes by phone calls.

Resolution response: June 12, 2020

Issue fully resolved. To be honest, my experience working with you can be counted as one of my most memorable, in getting an auto loan; going through the processes, and anxiously waiting to move on to the next step. I may have misunderstood information that was given to me and misdirected my discomfort toward the wrong party. I now see all the benefits with the route we took. My consultant at Auto Approve is most knowledgeable about her business, always courteous, and professional. She earned my trust and respect, deserves my apology for the misunderstanding, and a more generous review that is more accurate than previously given. I would happily recommend this professional and consulting agent to family and friends (I know she will do her best to take care of them)!

I further apologize to Ms. ** for any damages or discomfort I may have caused her. Please accept my sincere apology and thank you for clearing up all my questions and concerns. I am fully satisfied with your hard work in getting me from a 7.4 to a 4.2 percent interest rate on my auto refinance loan.

Emmit

Original review: June 2, 2020

DocuSign code was not sent with email for review. Consultant stated that it wasn't sent because "they want us to go over it with you". When consultant got on the phone and provided code, I only flipped through signing everything because of the trust that she had gained. Later, after I reviewed the document of what I signed, I realized that I would have not agreed to go with the loan, because of all of the undisclosed fees, of which I would have been able to review had I been sent the DocuSign code that I was to have received in a separate email. Instead, I believe that the consultant willfully withheld the sign-in code to the documents so that I would not have time to review them thoroughly and to know what I was signing.

I went from owing $22k to owing $25k, just because I wanted a lower interest rate for my loan (of which, I was nudged by Credit Karma, to contact you.). I was told about the new GAP requirement ($895), but I wasn't told about the Auto Essential payment fee for $1005, nor the ($400) for the DocuSign documents fee. It happened near the weekend so I was not able to reach the Loan Consultant to try to cancel. In fact, I have not been able to reach the loan consultant since. It is my belief that she knew what she was doing all along, that's why I wasn't able to cancel and that's why she didn't want to talk anymore (because the loan had gone through and there wasn't anything that I could do about it).

This experience has changed my view of Auto Approve and Credit Karma as a whole.... It is almost like predatory lending. However, on the upside, I did come from an interest rate of 7.4% down to a rate of 4.24%. Which, costs me over $2000, and more over-time. I should have been given the choice to decide. Had I known this, I would have stayed with the 7,4% simply because I went from owing $22,000 to now, very quickly owing $25000. I feel like my vehicle (equitable property) have been hijacked for $2000. However, my plan to overcome this is by paying more monthly payments to reduce the harm of refinancing through your company. All calls I made to your company to stop this action, were pretty much ignored (unfruitful). So, what do you think of what I truly think of my experience with your business? Thank you. Emmit **

Original review: June 1, 2020

It was fast. I ran into an issue with getting the right documentation. But after obtained they moved really quickly to get my loan funded. People were nice and quickly handled my situation. Hope to do business with them again in the future.

Original review: May 29, 2020

The service was very helpful and fast. I got my auto lease refinance within a few days with the helpful customer service from Sabian. Thank you very much for a smooth experience. Thank you. I would have recommended service anyone. They really knew what they were doing. I would definitely lose use them again. The salesman can actually stayed overtime to get my loan completed.

Original review: May 29, 2020

Outstanding customer service and great rates! I normally pass things like this up, but I am glad this time I did not. My representative worked tirelessly to assist me in the process. I saved a lot of money by switching to Auto Approve!

Original review: May 29, 2020

James ** was very helpful and worked quickly to complete my refinancing. He answered my questions and was very responsive. I already have recommended him to my friends and family! Thank you so much! I truly appreciate it! I would recommend this process to anyone.

Original review: May 28, 2020

Sarah was absolutely amazing and help me every step along the way. She was quick to respond and was able to help me get the interest rate that I wanted and needed to go forward with refinancing. Auto Approve is an extremely professional company and I highly recommend them!

Original review: May 28, 2020

Great experience! Very professional and prompt answers to all my questions. The representative was a pleasure to work with. He went above and beyond to ensure all issues were addressed and explained in a way my wife and I could understand. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to refinance their vehicles!

Original review: May 28, 2020

I would recommend Auto Approve to anyone looking for a car loan or refi. This was by far the smoothest and easiest loan process I have been through. Summer, who processed my loan was super friendly but also professional and efficient.

Original review: May 28, 2020

Auto Refinance. Chad from Auto Approve was unbelievably helpful and achieved exactly what I asked him to do plus some. I recommend them to absolutely everyone. Chad is probably the best employee there. Absolute credit guru. Thanks for the help! Appreciate it.

Original review: May 28, 2020

It was a pleasure dealing with Auto Approve. They handled everything quickly and professionally. I got the price I was looking for with zero stress. Was able to keep focusing on work and before I knew it it was done. Thank so much for the help. Super stressed lately and it couldn't have went any smoother.

Original review: May 27, 2020

I was provided Great customer service, the rep Cindy was professional. She was attentive and a great listener, very patient regarding my concerns getting a loan with Auto Approve. Our loan was approved within a short time and I would say she did an excellent job.

Original review: May 27, 2020

I worked with Chee and she was very helpful and worked to answer any questions and concerns I had. She should be considered a very valuable employee. She was always positive and professional and was a pleasure to work with.

Original review: May 26, 2020

Great working with them. Efficient and expedient job. My loan officer displayed patience in dealing with me and my wife. He talked and walked me through each step of the loan process. I got the rate I wanted and I feel confident in recommending them.

Original review: May 25, 2020

Dustin from Auto Approve was nothing short of excellent when it came to refinancing my auto loan. He was cordial, informative, and more than willing to help in any manner he could. On top of great service, he also got my payment down over $80 per month. Thank you, Dustin!

Original review: May 24, 2020

Rates were much better than the competition. I had a couple of hurdles to jump over on my end but my representative, Chee knew how to guide me every step of the way. Chee was great to work with. She was smart, fun, responsive and got the job done. Thank you Chee!

Original review: May 22, 2020

Tim was fantastic! He was so professional and made everything very easy and non stressful! We are very happy with our experience with Auto Approve. We will recommend to our friends. We also would use again if ever needed. Thank you. - Stuart & Shelly

Original review: May 22, 2020

My agent was awesome, response was quick, I got approved for a perfect rate in just sec without hassle. I was able to reach out to her any time of the day with text to clarify any issues I had. Would recommend her any day/time.

Auto Approve Company Information