Wal-Mart Vision Center

Wal-Mart Vision Center

3.8/5 (313 ratings)

About Wal-Mart Vision Center

Wal-Mart Vision Center Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wal-Mart Vision Center?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walmart?

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

Walmart Vision Center in Mechanicsburg PA has a really helpful and friendly person by the name of Lisa **. She compared the insurance that my husband and I have and made sure we got the best deal. She took her time, didn't rush us, and she wore her mask!

Original review: Aug. 13, 2021

The website was easy to use so that I could get all the important information to make the best decisions on eyewear for me and my family. Obviously, everything can’t be done online but I’m glad it is streamlined so I didn’t have to make multiple trips.

Get buying tips about Glasses Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 29, 2021

I have bought glasses from Walmart optical for the last 20 years? They have a wide variety of frames, the quality and price is awesome. I was a school nurse and would recommend Walmart vision center to parents who wanted a quality and affordable eye wear for their child.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

It’s difficult to find affordable, quality and beautiful glasses. But now since 8 years I buy mine and I have all I need. The service is very good and they’re very efficient. I was hesitant but I don't regret my experience.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2021

I was very satisfied with my first visit to the Walmart Vision Center. The staff was very friendly and Tanya was great during the check in and check out process. They had great COVID safety and health measures in place. Dr. ** was excellent during my exam. He took his time, communicated during the exam and followed up on questions I had regarding my contacts. Highly recommend Walmart Vision and Dr. **.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2021

Shortly after getting my new glasses from Walmart vision center in Richmond Missouri I noticed blurring of vision in my left eye. On my next trip I stopped by and asked the attendant if they'd check to make sure my prescription had been filled correctly. She told me they were too busy with customers and I would have to come back. There was no one in the place. I wanted to use wifi and she permitted me to sit while doing so. 5 minutes go by and someone comes out of the eye Dr. exam room. I asked her could he check my glasses against the prescription. She stated he had customers with appointments and I would have to come back some other time.

I finished up with my use of the wifi, the other customer She was attending had already left. I went outside the vision center and waited. 20 more minutes went by before someone else walked in, they went into the exam room. No one else came out. For $300+ dollars for eyewear this is very poor service indeed. Pandemic or not. David D. Henrietta, Missouri 64036

Original review: Sept. 20, 2021

I ordered and paid for my glasses on Sept 3rd. Today is Sept 20th. They are still in shipping status. Delayed. No expected date of arrival. Unacceptable. First and last time using Walmart Vision Center.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2021

I tried to schedule a contact exam. The lady who answered wouldn't let me scheduled. I asked why, she claimed a bad situation happened I supposedly did, I DIDN'T do what she claimed happened. When I tried to explain that it never happen. Midsentence she hung up the phone and when I tried calling back they wouldn't answer my call. I am brown skin person which I think is the reason why they made up the lie so I won't go there anymore! Which is fine, I'll take my services elsewhere but to have those racist lying rude ** ladies work there is a bad look. They don't deserve 1 star but whatever. This in Casper Wyoming Walmart Vision Center 2nd st. The other vision center is waay better.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2021

Purchased glasses in Quinlan, Tx in Feb. With recommended cleaning procedure the lenses were too scratched to be useful after six weeks. Had to buy replacement. Same story. The stars are for staff not product.

Resolution response: July 7, 2021

I returned the glasses and received a refund. Problem solved.

Original review: June 28, 2021

I brought in a prescription from my eye doctor I see annually for possible diabetes complications. Last visit I was told my prescription had not changed since the year before. I ordered glasses from Walmart based on that prescription. I cannot wear the glasses as things are blurry. I went back to check accuracy of the lenses, and was told I probably have other problems like cataracts or other related causes, but yet my old glasses were just fine. Also I can see out of the left side of the lenses, so why not all of the lens. I have an appointment with my eye doctor this week. so I will know more. Walmart employees were telling me that I surely had a personal problem causing their glasses to be blurry, but not anything they could have done wrong, instead to advising me to go back to my doctor to check my vision and their glasses. We'll see.

Also, I am blind in my left eye, but yet was told I had to pay the 180 dollars for the same corrective lens as the right eye. So how in the world does that make sense to anyone. I can't see, but have to pay for a corrective lens? Asking for my complaint to the BBB. I called in to Walmart vision customer complaint department and they said they would get back to me within 24 hours. That was 5 days ago.

Wal-Mart Vision Center Company Information