Wal-Mart Vision Center
1.13/5

Wal-Mart Vision Center

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

668 Wal-Mart Vision Center Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

I went there for a contact lens exam to hopefully get a pair of trial lenses until the lenses I had on order came in. Paid the extra money for the CLE out of pocket because my insurance did not cover it. While I was there I asked for a copy of my RX. The optometrist wrote it up on the spot. Then the optician in charge of helping me said I was covered for a pair of basic glasses. So I found a pair I 80% liked (the selection isn't great there) and the lady went on and about how that frame is going to make my lenses look too thick, kept shoving a different pair in my face and telling me these looked better. She was being rude and pushy so I decided to just get them so I could get out of there before I told her off.

So I wait the two weeks. The paper they came with has a completely different RX on it. My PD is wrong in the left lens and I feel like I'm in a fish bowl when wearing them and the temples flex outwards when they are on my face meaning my eye size on the frame is too small. Oh and did I mention these glasses make me look like a serial killer? Thanks Laurie **. I hope one day you find a job that you're competent at because customer service and your ability to find frames that look good AND fit your customer sucks.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

I went into Walmart Vision in Suisun Ca Feb 6, 2019. What started out as a wonderful experience ended up a huge disappointment. Once I picked out two pair of glasses went to the register to use my Care Credit card and the strip was demagnetized. I asked the clerk could she put the card in manually and she said they are not allowed to do that.

I called Care Credit from the store (because the clerk would not) and Care Credit gave her a 1800 number to Provider Service to walk her through how to process. She would not call the number instead she said she would talk to her supervisor in the morning. I called the supervisor this morning and Care Credit, and the supervisor said it is not they don't know how to put the card in manually but Walmart would fire them if they put the card in manually. Needless to say, I am very disappointed that they would not even call provider service. Poor service.

Get expert buying tips about Eyeglasses Online delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I called ahead to make an appointment to get an eye exam for contact lenses at the location in North Bergen, NJ. I was told to come at 5pm and that it was a walk-in. I arrived at 4:50pm. Around 5pm, a staff member said that I came too late because the optometrist wanted to leave at 5pm. She added that I should’ve called prior to coming. I told her that I did call and was told to come in at 5pm. At that point, another staff member said, “she did call and we did tell her to come at 5. The doctor just doesn’t want to see her.” I didn’t bother arguing. Even if the doctor saw me, I really didn’t want someone who did not want to see me (and upset) examining my eyes. Very disappointed.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2019

I will not recommend this place to anyone. Very poor communication and services. The optometrist had given me a run around with my glasses etc. I will no longer go back! You should know about what date the glasses will be in. It should not take 2-3 weeks to get glasses in.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

When I tried my new glasses on at the Walmart Vision Center on Hamilton Church Rd in Antioch, TN I was unable to read with with them. The lenses did not have my bifocals prescription. They had to be sent back. Another 2 week wait. This time the glasses Seemed to be fine, but I was unable to Clean them. I used the wet lens cleaner and the dry. Nothing worked. They always seemed dirty. By the time 3 months had rolled around I was unable see with them. I had to start using my old glasses I had had for 3 years. I was told that there was a 1 year warranty when I bought these glasses. But when I took them back to the store I was told that was just for the frames. So I am out almost $400.00.

I had to have new glasses so I went to another vision center and explain what happened at Walmart Vision Center. They took a look at the glasses that Walmart wouldn't stand by and explained to me that the scratch resistant film that they put on the lenses had not been put on correctly. That is why I couldn't seem to get them clean. This film was tearing and rolling up. So after 3 months of wear they were useless.

I returned to the Walmart Vision Center and told the girl there what the other vision center had told me. She didn't look at them. She just went to her computer. She told me she was unable to do anything about it as there was only a 60 day warranty in the lenses. Even when this is faulty workmanship? I asked, she just shrugged her shoulders. Again, I'm out $400.00. I had to pay another $350.00 to get another pair from a different company. I will pick them up today. Hopefully they will better than the ones I got at Walmart.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walmart?

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

Needed a cheap replacement pair of glasses to hold me over until I could afford to get a better pair so I attempted the Walmart Vision Center in Cambridge, MD. Should have just dished out the cash and gone somewhere else to begin with... My prescription had expired so they wouldn't accept it without an exam. Doctor is only available 2 days a week, Wed and Thurs, so unless you're unemployed it's inconvenient to begin with. I told him I only use my glasses for seeing distance while driving or night vision, and somehow this translated to "my eyes aren't focusing correctly" so he's the first doctor in 32 years to tell me I have astigmatism, a developing lazy eye, my eyes are misaligned, and I need to start wearing prism glasses full time to correct it. I assumed he knew what he was talking about (he did not...).

The staff was rude and nasty and couldn't wait to get me out after I chose frames. The only positive thing I can say is the glasses were completed pretty timely, about 5 days. Once I picked them up and tried them on, I knew immediately they were wrong, I couldn't see. The optician said it was the prism and that I "had to get used to it", and to give it 2 weeks to adjust. I've been wearing glasses my entire life, and never before had anyone said I needed to give them time to adjust. I brought them back the next day and demanded they be redone without the prism.

The doctor and center manager fought it, saying it's to correct my eyes, but eventually they caved. The second pair had no prism but the distance vision was still off, the ENTIRE reason I needed them, and still they told me my eyes would adjust. No, they won't, and you'll give me my money back. I scheduled a second opinion at a more reputable eye doctor who basically said no, my eyes are fine, and the prescription strength was even too strong. TL;DR- Doctor was a joke and pushed something I DID NOT need to correct a vision issue I DID NOT have. Spend a little more money to go somewhere else.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

I got my eyes examined at Walmart vision center in Philadelphia on 4600 Roosevelt Blvd. The customer service was horrible. No one greeted me when I walked in and I needed to ask for assistance. Staff was not helpful in answering my questions and had an attitude that I was asking question. I went to get new frames but was told it was not cover under my insurance after I called and was told I could Come pick out a pair of frames. No one helped me or directed me where to look but was told frames start off at 9-150.

After I couldn’t find frames I liked with little help, I then asked for my prescription and told I couldn’t be provided with one until the doctor was and they were not allowed to print it out for. The place left a bad taste in my house along with the attitudes of the associates at this store location. While I waited they continued to have side conversations about other employees that were not present. That was very unprofessional. Save your time and don’t go to this location.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

Went to Walmart Vision in Connellsville, Pa for an emergency replacement of basketball goggles for my Senior. After 10 days the glasses are still not in. Upon ordering, we were told the glasses would arrive on 12/28/18. Today is 12/31/18 and they cannot give me a date they will arrive. Nikki was very unhelpful. We told her my daughter was unable to play until we received these and only purchased them because we were told they would arrive by the 28th. We paid full price for the sport goggles and lenses and did not use insurance. Nikki was informed that my child was benched until these were received. I also complained about the delay.

I asked Nikki when they would be in and she was unable to give me an answer and simply said, “You will have to wait a few more days.” Nikki said that I could return them for a full refund at any time. The most unhelpful and worst customer service we have ever had to deal with. I then called the corporate 1-800 number to inquire about when the glasses would be in and I was informed someone would call me back in 1-3 days. This is absolutely unacceptable customer service and my child is missing her sport during her senior year.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

I ordered a pair of glasses back in August and when I ordered them I told them they were a back up for the pair I had at the time. The glasses came in and the frame was sitting on my nose. They adjusted the glasses and the person told me they had a one year warranty if I had any issues to come back in. I put them on and the frame no longer touched my nose but it raised the bifocal line. I put them on the other day because the lens fell out of my original pair. After having them on for an hour they gave me a headache because the bifocal is too high.

I went back to the Walmart vision center where I purchased them at. They more or less told me they could do nothing but replace the lenses and that would cost me another 57 dollars because the lenses only have a 60 day warranty. I am a disable military veteran on a fixed income. If they had told me that at the time of purchase I would have worn them and known sooner that I had an issue with the glasses. It would have been nice if he had told me that lenses were only warrantied for 60 days instead of misleading me to think they were for a year. I will never use Walmart vision center (st#01476) located at 1351 veterans PKWY Clarksville Indiana 47129 and will tell everyone I know to never use them.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

First time contact wearer. Had exam at Wal-Mart. Waited for contacts. Told doctor trial pair was bugging my eye and not right. Eye doctor told me I'll have to get use to them and he himself put them back in my eye. My order contacts come in so I tossed trial pair, put new ones in. They hurt so I took them out. Week later opened a brand new set of contacts straight out of shower. Hurt my eye but I thought I'd have to get use to it like doctor said. I now am currently seeing double out of one eye because the contacts cause me to get an ulcer and my eye mucus and matted shut. It was so painful. And it was just a bad deal. The contacts was wrong. Bad or something but Walmart won't even say sorry. Now my vision is so much worse. Caution don't go to Walmart Vision because when something major happens they don't stand behind their work. I had to go see other eye doctor. Do not shop Walmart Vision.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

This is the second time in two years that I have gone to the Vision Center in Walmart #2512,1825 W Bell Rd, Phoenix, AZ.85023. Both times the exam was completely off. I had to go to another eye doctor's office for another exam to get the correct prescription. This time I asked for a refund for the faulty work they did regarding the eye exam. I was refused. I was told that it was company policy NOT to pay refunds on Professional Services. I think that it is time to CHALLENGE their Company Policy, at a class action level.

The Vision Center, from the dissatisfied reviews on this site alone, demands it. I am retired from my last position as Chief Operating Officer at a law firm here in Phoenix and I'd like to invite any and all patients and clients who have the same thing done to you, to join me in this class action, to challenge and change this company's policy. They have billed enough revenue out of the poor, the aged and retired people that cannot afford to go to a more reliable source for eyeglasses and contacts, as well as the insurance companies to whom the patients pay their premiums.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

I returned a defective product with receipt within the time frame but the manager accused me of intentionally damaging the product & refuse the return. I will never shop at this store again & let my friends know about my very bad experience.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

When ordering contact lenses, was not told they did not have them in stock. Received an email two days later stating on backorder and would not be available for two weeks. After waiting almost three weeks, called to inquire and Walmart still could not give a shipping date. Also paid for expedited shipping which adds insult to injury. I would not recommend anyone sensible person use Walmart Vision services. Inept, uncaring, and disorganized. I have to wonder about their other health services. I will never use again.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

The optometrist was excellent, the eyeglass center was a disaster, I'm 50 and this is the second time in my life I've written a review. Ordered progressive lenses And received bifocals which I can't wear. The agent tried to sell me expensive glasses and I was not made aware of cheaper alternatives until I started to leave, was not made aware of the wait, was not called when they arrived (was told my they called and my phone was busy, no message and I guess my call waiting wasn't working that day). Clearly a terrible experience, terrible customer service from beginning to end. The agent was focused on a commission and not the best interest of the customer. I'm now wearing the same dollar store glasses I've had for 3 years, I can't afford to go to another store; I went to Walmart because they advertised the lowest cost. Get it our prescription and order online or another retailer.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

I got a pair glasses about 4 months ago non-glare scratch resistant and transitions glasses. Spent almost $300 on them. I was told when I bought him 6 month warranty on the lenses. They lied to me about that and they will not replace defective lenses now. They got a crack in it on seeing spots when when I'm wearing in a year warranty on the frames. They lie to me about that too. Worse place to buy glasses. I would never ever again buying them from them. Walmart can go ** themselves. I'm not going nearby used car so why does he need to ** lie to me like that. Advice for y'all never buy a pair of glasses from Walmart.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

I placed an order of Marc Jacobs Optical glasses. When they arrived they were a pair of poorly made cheap knockoffs (counterfeit)! Isn’t it illegal to sell counterfeit in the USA? I mailed them back over one month ago and I still haven’t gotten my refund. The third party that shipped this item ELEGANZA claimed they were true Marc Jacobs which is a lie and they claim they received them and were issuing me a refund, which was another lie. For over a monthly I have called and emailed. No one returns my call and no one responds to my emails. How this online store is able to get away with constantly ripping off consumers is beyond me. I would not ever purchase anything from Walmart again ever!!!

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

Worst pair of glasses I've ever had. They don't reduce glare and they scratch with any cloth you use. There's a thin plastic film on the lens that is supposed to make it harder to scratch, nope. If there's any dust at all on it they will scratch. Put my pair of glasses on this morning and a hinge snapped off. Damn. My face isn't that big. You have to wash them with mild dish soap and warm water if you don't want them scratching. But when I had a different pair with a different place I could use my shirt to get the dust off my lens without it scratching.

It's just a scam going after people with no insurance. You think you're getting a deal but you're most certainly are not. I also went all out when I got them. They cost me about 350. I've had them for about 5, 6 months maybe so I'll be wanting to get them replaced or repaired and then I still want the warranty for a full year because I live 50 miles away and this is a horrible inconvenience for me. If someone pays that amount of money for something it better last. If you bought a game console for 350 would you want the controller breaking when you picked it up? No. Come Walmart have some Quality in your products!!!

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

Walmart eye vision center sold me a bill of goods of non glare on glass lens and it did not do what they stated it would. I was overcharged $99.98 for option non glare. They quote the lens with same stuff you can buy on eBay for $1 to $2 a bottle. It will not reduced night glare from oncoming car headlight like they said it would. I got ripped off, don't buy the options, and the $130 eyeglass frame I purchased from Walmart came apart in 2 months and they only allow 1 repair replace under 1 year warranty, so I need to pray to God these other frames do not fall apart like the first pair. Oh I found out those $130 frames are made in China, so Walmart must of paid $3.00 for them. I will never use Walmart Eye Vision Center again. Plus they told me nothing they can do about the car headlight night glare. I was still getting even after I paid them $99.98 for non glare option, so I placed dispute in with my charge card. Walmart Store was on CR 54 New Port Richey, Fl.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2018

Seen it here. Shame on me for not checking the reviews here. Figured Walmart couldn't foul up a pair of glasses to bad. WRONG. I needed a budget pair of glasses. So I checked a few places and lo and behold Walmart was cheapest. Went in and the fellow said Walmart's glasses were the cheapest and as good as any glasses shop out there. They did beat the price by $100.00. All the same the frames had loose screws when I left the store. The lenses scratch way too easy even with the scratch resistant lens. Lasted 3 weeks cleaning with soft cloth. Scratched beyond use and taking care to be extra careful. Then again should have checked. A lot of reviews said they scratch easy from Wal-Mart.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

I have spend thousands on glasses at the Walmart vision center for me and my family's glasses. I took my damaged glasses in to get the lenses replaced under our warranty. This was almost 4 months ago and they have made them three time with the wrong prescription. The last time they mailed them to me as a round trip is 3 hours drive each time. They were wrong again so I called the store manager and she asked me to send the original prescription to her. So I called my eye doctor and he send it to me and the store. I then faxed it also myself to the number the managers gave me and got a confirmation they received it. This was two weeks ago. Just called them to what is going on and they said I do not have anything coming. I am about to file a small claims suit against them. I have not been able to drive for about 4 months now without my glasses. Never in my life have we received just messed up service.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

Shame on me for not checking the low reviews on this business. If I had, I would never have given them my business. I ordered glasses from the N Navy blvd. Pensacola Fl. store on a Thursday and was told they would be available the next Wednesday or sooner. I visited the store for groceries the next Thursday and decided to check on my glasses. There was another lady working there. She told me that she was not authorized to give out glasses to customer and the lady that could give me the glasses was off that day and would not be back until the following Monday. So, even if my glasses arrive at the store, I can't get them for another 4 days. So, instead of 7 days as shown on my sales receipt it will take at least 11 days. To me this is absurd for a business to make promises that they can't deliver on and that any business would not have personnel to properly run their business for 4 days.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

I arrived at Walmart Vision Center at 4424 W. Wendover Ave. on Aug. 11, 2018 around 04:50 PM, the female employees there were really so rude, they show no respect to citizens who speak English with an accent. Instead of checking out the 4 frames I purchased for my children and myself, one employee impolitely asked me to order the frames rather than taking them from shelves as I'm taking LARGE SUPPLY from the store.

Original review: June 18, 2018

I arrived at Walmart Vision Center Fort Ogle, GA 15 min before my appointment. I filled out the paperwork and handed it back 5 min before my appointment 9:30 because I had received a reminder call on Sunday. About 9:32 they checked my pressure and correction then told me to wait, the Dr. was running late. At 9:44 I asked where the Dr. lived, the reception said she didn’t know, and I said I checked traffic on my phone and there wasn’t any problems, she replied that’s what she was told. I said I understand but the Dr. didn’t think my time was worth anything then if I was called to remind me to be on time and he's late for no apparent reason. At 9:49 Dr. arrives and checkup went thru.

Then the checkout. First she couldn’t find me in the insurance database and didn’t know how to add, this took 10 min. She finally asked for help. Then she couldn’t figure out how to add the contacts to my bill. Why she was working there I couldn’t figure out. At least the computer was already on because I know she would have never figured that out. So finally after another 10 min I went to ask another worker to help her get me out of there. I really think she did this stall maneuver on purpose. You can't be this inept and they leave you at a register. So I called Walmart and told the girl I wanted to file a complaint on Vision Center. After 4 min a guy answers. Said he was assoc. manager but wouldn’t give me a place to file a complaint. So I told him the story and he said he would go and check to see what was going on. I think I've been lied to 4 times already today.

Original review: June 1, 2018

Staff polite and helpful but frames not similar in color to the ones I picked out. I picked out very pink translucent Sophia Loren frames. What arrived were nearly clear frames with a hint of pink. The technician switched them out with the floor sample which was still not as pink as the frames I selected. I am very disappointed.

Now for the lenses. I ordered progressive lenses which I am very used to. There was a slight change in my prescription. The minute I put these glasses on and tried to read or use for midvision everything was blurry. The technician adjusted the frame several times. It helped a little. He said if I get another eye exam they will change the lenses for free if the prescription changes. So now I have to pay for another eye exam, see if the glasses are correctly made and if not probably go somewhere else to have them made where I can get the right frame and prescription. I wasted $489.00 because the glasses give me a terrible headache. I can't wear them. I suspect they don't have certified optical technicians and may use knock-off or "second" designer frames. In the end Walmart is not a bargain.

Original review: May 31, 2018

Selecting my glasses was easy. It was put together well. I felt the value of my glasses was excellent compared to other glass purchases. The Vision clerks were well trained and went out of their way to help you chose a flattering frame and make sure your selection was right for you. I received my glasses in a timely manner. Overall service was good.

Original review: May 13, 2018

Went and ordered prescription eyewear from Vision Center at Walmart 5501 Highway 6, Missouri City TX 77459. Forgot to specify "no-line bifocals" when ordering. The sales associate did not mention or offer this option when ordering. Went and picked up the glasses on May 13, 2018. The glasses had lines and this would greatly impair my reading ability and the glasses were useless with the lines in them. Particularly with this pair which is smaller in size too.

The sales associate was very "interrogatory" and unprofessional in her tone and communication and I felt that she is harassing and I felt very distressed with her style. She said I may need to get a new prescription for glasses as this pair is not working. The problem is the glasses were smaller and when you have a line at the bottom portion one have to squint to see through at the bottom section to read. Instead of trying to understanding the problem, she was loud and unprofessional. Will go back on Monday the 14th to see if it could be fixed.

Original review: May 13, 2018

I scheduled an eye exam so I could get a prescription to be able to get glasses online. I didn’t know at the time that Medicaid would help with the cost so I was paying $50 out of pocket anyway. The doctor was clearly annoyed when doing the distance exam. He tried pushing a contact prescription and contact lens package on me, even though I repeatedly told him I wasn’t interested and needed glasses to give my eyes a break. When the exam was over he had me go to the desk to check out and I asked for the prescription to be wrote down so I could get glasses. He didn’t give me the pupillary distance which I needed to fill my glasses prescription. So I asked the receptionist if I could go back in there and ask a question, when I walked in and asked him, he honestly told me, “I cannot help you, you need to leave.”

Shocked I asked the receptionist why he couldn’t give me information on my prescription, she then told me, after I paid the $50, that they don’t give the PD out unless you buy glasses from them. I’ve never met a more unprofessional doctor. How’re you not going to give someone information about their eyes because they don’t wanna pay for overpriced glasses anyways? I ended up figuring out how to measure it and ordered two pairs of glasses with my really strong prescription for just $170 off EyeBuyDirect. I highly recommend them, but I’ll never recommend going to the Vision Center at Walmart, I’m going to look into contacting someone about it as well because it's ridiculous.

Original review: April 25, 2018

In January of last year (2017), I received a notice from the Walmart Vision Center in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, saying that I was due for my periodic eye examination. In February of last year, I called the Vision Center to set-up an appointment with their optometrist. During the examination, I was given a new prescription, and I was told that I needed surgery in both of my eyes. I asked the optometrist if he could recommend a surgeon, and he did.

Immediately after the examination, I ordered two new pairs of glasses from the Vision Center (for a total of $884.10). I also had a technician replace a missing rim screw for my old glasses. I ordered the new glasses at that time, because I did NOT know that my prescription would change as a result of the surgeries. And no one at the Vision Center advised me about that. If I had been advised that my prescription would change as a result of the surgeries, I would have ordered the new glasses AFTER the surgeries. (I was NOT having any significant vision problems with my old glasses).

In June of last year, after both surgeries had been completed, the surgeon gave me a new prescription. A few days later, I called the Vision Center. I explained the situation to them, and I requested that they replace my lenses at no cost to me. They refused to do so. As a result, I went to another store and bought two more new pairs of glasses. In November of last year, I sent a complaint to the Better Business Bureau regarding this matter. In response to my complaint, the Vision Center made a FALSE statement to the Better Business Bureau. That is, the Vision Center stated that I demanded that the doctor give me a new prescription because my old glasses were broken.

That statement is false for two reasons: #1: I did NOT “demand” that the doctor give me a new prescription. The doctor gave me a new prescription because I was due for my periodic eye examination. #2: My old glasses were NOT broken. My old glasses had a missing rim screw. And when the technician replaced the missing rim screw, I was able to wear my old glasses with no problem. The Vision Center also stated to the Better Business Bureau that they would be willing to remake my glasses with my new prescription.

My response to that statement was as follows: #1: It would NOT make sense for the Vision Center to remake my glasses NOW, because I already bought two more new pairs of glasses at another store. #2: I made the following request: - For my NEXT prescription (a few years from now), the Vision Center will make TWO pairs of glasses for me at NO cost to me. - The Vision Center will make that promise in writing with no expiration date on that promise.

The Vision Center ignored my request, and the Better Business Bureau closed the case. Before the case was closed, I presented evidence (i.e., four photos) to the Better Business Bureau that contradicted the Vision Center’s false claim that my old glasses were broken. That evidence was ignored. Bottom line: Because the Vision Center did not have the courtesy to advise me regarding the effects of the surgeries, I spent nearly $900 on two pairs of glasses that I was only able to wear for four months. I was a loyal customer to the Walmart Vision Center for a number of years, but they were unwilling to correct a problem that they caused for me because they failed to give me advice that they should have given me.

Original review: April 21, 2018

Went in on March 22, 2018 to pick out eye glasses. We have to pay upfront for Manulife, so I did, paperwork was given to me to send away, I had a question about it when I got home, tried calling and cannot get thru, their machine says "this mailbox is not receiving messages", seriously??? What a way to run a business!!! Over the course of the month (it is now April 21, 2018) I stop in twice to check to see if they are in, the first time the girl (which I might add had way too much make up on) and had an attitude that would turn a horse from its oats, was extremely rude when I told her how frustrating it was that I could not get through on the phone, her answer "I'm sorry you feel that way, but we do not have a receptionist", well no kidding Einstein, I can see that, but it isn't like the store is so filled with people that they couldn't answer the phone. This is the first and last time I will EVER go to Walmart for glasses.

Lesson learned. I will stick with my Vogue Optical, they are very professional and courteous. My husband stopped in on Friday, the 20th, guess what, the glasses are in and surprise no phone call made to me which they stated they would do and no sunglasses in yet either which there was apparently a problem with. So done with this place and I will be letting everyone at my workplace know as well and I work in a hospital with a lot of staff who wear glasses.

Original review: April 13, 2018

I bought glasses at Walmart in Winchester, Va in Oct 2017. By Dec they had scratches. I used the little cloth they give you and bought a box of the wet wipes they sell. Went back to see if they would make them good. "Too bad, so sad," was the response I got. Will never buy glasses from them again. Will just have to use them until I can afford new ones. I will tell everyone I know not to buy glasses from Walmart!!!

Wal-Mart Vision Center Company Information