4.5/5 (788 ratings)

About Zenni Optical

Zenni crafts prescription and nonprescription glasses that are both affordable and stylish through its factory-direct, online model. Customers can choose from more than 6,000 frames and custom-made lens options. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, the company delivers nationally and internationally within about two weeks of purchase. Zenni glasses go through a quality check that includes testing for defects and prescription accuracy. A complimentary lens cloth, anti-scratch coating and UV protection come with all orders.

Pros

• Blue light/UV-blocking lens tech
  • Stylish selection
  • Affordable industry-standard frames

Cons

• No brick-and-mortar store
  • Limited return policy

Bottom Line

Zenni Optical has a wide selection of prescription glasses under $7 for women, men and kids. There's no in-store option for trying on glasses, but returns are accepted within 30 days for store credit or a 50% refund.

Top Zenni Optical Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I placed and received my first order of glasses from Zenni. I actually ordered three pairs and I absolutely love all of them!! They matched my prescription exactly and I love the ...

Verified

My sisters would order their glasses from Zenni Optical. They told me, "You should really try them." So, I gave them a try and I love it. The glasses are perfect ... They're very ...

How does Zenni work?

Zenni Optical offers an array of eyeglasses with prices starting at just under $7. From clear frames to models made through collaborations with celebrities like Rashida Jones and designers like Cynthia Rowley and Coco & Breezy, Zenni Optical gives customers eyeglasses for every outfit.

Zenni Optical also offers progressive lenses for near-range, mid-range and standard vision that can be used while reading, watching TV or driving. The company sells petite frames for women and large frames for men. Zenni also offers affordable anti-fog lens options and a suite of protective eyewear products, including safety glasses and sports protective goggles.

Before ordering, Zenni Optical suggests visiting an eye doctor for a prescription. The company can provide glasses for those with astigmatism or who need bifocal or progressive lenses. Zenni’s website provides videos and guides on how to select the best frames for your face and measure your pupillary distance (PD) at home. Its virtual try-on tool lets you upload a video to get a realistic 180-degree view of how your frames will look on you.

What is Zenni Blokz?

Zenni’s Blokz line is designed to block UV and digital blue light. Four styles are available: Blokz, Blokz Photochromic, Blokz Sunglasses and Blokz Trivex. Blokz Photochromic lenses are great for everyday wear because they darken in sunlight, which eliminates the need to switch glasses or lenses when stepping outside. Blokz Trivex glasses, an impact-resistant optical material with blue light protection, are made specifically for kids.

Zenni lens cost

Prescription glasses at Zenni Optical start as low as $6.95 with 10% off the first order for new email subscribers. Orders also include an additional charge for shipping and handling, with standard shipping starting at $4.95. You can also use a flex spending account (FSA) or health savings account (HSA) card to purchase your new glasses. Average costs for Zenni Optical’s best-selling glasses are listed below.

ModelSpecial FeaturesCost
AzaleaZenni x Cynthia Rowley Collection 2020 for women$35.95
Browline GlassesAnti-scratch coating and UV protection$15.95
Kids’ Flexible Oval GlassesDetachable straps made from flex plastic$19.95
BlokzBlocks blue light from UV and electronic devices$16.95
Rectangle GlassesLightweight progressive lenses $6.95

Zenni's return policy

Because Zenni’s glasses are custom-made, the company accepts returns within 30 days for a 50% refund (excluding the price of shipping) or store credit for the full cost of the glasses. All unused accessories can be returned for a full money-back refund or store credit. You can contact customer service 24/7 to receive a prepaid return shipping label.

Zenni’s return policy also provides replacement frames if the product breaks within 30 days of purchase. The company includes a lifetime warranty on nose pad replacements and screws for rimless frames, as well as a one-year warranty on glasses with anti-reflective coating and photochromic films.

Zenni Optical FAQ

Are Zenni glasses good quality?
Zenni Optical’s glasses go through a strict quality check process that includes testing for defects and prescription accuracy to ensure that each pair meets quality standards. The company also uses state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment from leading manufacturers like Schneider and Satisloh to provide customers with quality eyewear.
How long does Zenni Optical take to process?
The Zenni Optical process can take up to two weeks from manufacturing to shipping.
Can I use insurance with Zenni?
While Zenni doesn’t accept insurance, you can use an FSA or HSA card to purchase your new glasses. Some insurance companies offer reimbursements for prescription eyeglasses, so it’s a good idea to consult your insurance company before ordering.
What happens if I don't like my Zenni glasses?
If you don’t like your Zenni glasses, you can return them within 30 days for a 50% refund (excluding shipping) or a full refund in the form of store credit after receiving a prepaid return shipping label.
Are Zenni glasses bad for your eyes?
Zenni's glasses are not bad for your eyes as long as you have the correct prescription. Zenni requires your prescription and pupillary distance, so consult an eye doctor to ensure your prescription is up to date before ordering your Zenni glasses.

Is Zenni Optical good?

We recommend Zenni Optical for shoppers who know their prescription or can get a professional eye exam. Zenni has an extensive selection of frames at affordable prices, making it a good choice for those who like to match their eyewear to their wardrobe. Since the company custom-makes its eyeglasses, customers can return them for 100% store credit or a 50% refund (a prepaid return shipping label will be provided). If you’re not picky about trying on frames before buying them or if your prescription changes frequently, Zenni might be a good option.

Zenni Optical Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zenni Optical?

Original review: Jan. 12, 2022

The quality of the glasses I've gotten is pretty good so far, except for the last order where the stems of the glasses that go behind the ears are too short. I tried to see if there was a return label and I could not find one from my order email or on the website. Other than that, the glasses are durable for being inexpensive prescription glasses. I've recommended people who asked for inexpensive glasses to Zenni.

Zenni Optical response

Thank you for posting your Zenni review of the eyeglasses you have most recently ordered from us, in full-rim, rectangular, flexible-plastic, spring-hinged, black onyx frame 2023521, with a frame width of 127 millimeters and a temple arm length of 125 mm. We were sorry to read that these temple arms are too short, and we apologize for any disappointment you experienced as a result. We are also sorry to confirm that we do not provide return mailing labels with the eyeglasses, but we can email you a prepaid mailing label to use for return postage, if you would like to return these eyeglasses to us for one of our two refund options – either a 100 percent refund of the price of the glasses in the form of store credit to your Zenni account or a 50 percent refund to the credit card you used to pay for the glasses. if you decide to return these eyeglasses and you choose the store credit option, you may use the store credit toward the purchase of a new pair of glasses in a frame with longer temple arms. The most recent previous order you placed for eyeglasses for the person with this prescription and pupillary distance (PD), o3738346579, placed on March 21, 2021, included two pairs of eyeglasses in these frames: full-rim, rectangular, flexible-plastic, black frame 2018921, with a frame width of 137 mm and a temple arm length of 148 mm, and full-rim, rectangular, plastic, black frame 125021, with blue accents, a frame width of 138 mm and a temple arm length of 143 mm. Your most recent order prior to o3738346579 – o2946774379, placed on May 11, 2020, contained frame 2018916, which has the same dimensions as 2018921, but is blue instead of black. Your order o4382244401 is within its 30-day warranty period, which starts the day the glasses are delivered. Therefore, you may return these glasses for one of our two previously outlined refund options, and if you choose the store credit option, you may use the store credit toward the purchase of a new pair of glasses in a frame with longer temple arms. To pursue one of these refund options, we invite you to telephone Zenni Customer Service, at 1-800-211-2105, and anyone who answers will be eager to assist you with emailed instructions to return the glasses for the refund option you select. As we mentioned, we will also email you a prepaid mailing label to use for return postage. If the wait to speak with a customer service representative is lengthy, you may have an online chat with us by clicking the button labeled Support, at the lower right-hand corner of every Zenni page. You may also email us, at service@zennioptical.com, and if you choose this communication method, please put your order number, o4382244401, in the subject line of the email, and in the body of the email please advise of the refund option you prefer. We will email you the instructions to return the glasses to us for the refund option you select, and we will also email you the prepaid mailing label. To find a frame with longer temple arms, we recommend visiting our website and entering the frame numbers you ordered previously in the search window at the top of every Zenni page, one at a time, and you will see the enlarged picture of the frame, with its dimensions listed under the enlarged picture of the frame, under Details. All the previous orders you placed, starting with your first order, on October 26, 2018, have the same prescription and PD, so we invite you to look up your orders prior to May 11, 2020, to ascertain the model numbers of the frames you selected, and if you see one you want to reorder, you may do that on our website, or you may order your glasses in a new frame that has dimensions you confirm will fit you well. In addition, we want to recommend the information we provide in an infographic found toward the middle of the bottom of every page of our website: How to Measure Your Frame Size: https://www.zennioptical.com/measure-eyeglass-frame-size-how-to. This infographic explains how to measure the dimensions of each element of a pair of eyeglasses you have now that fits you well and looks good on your face, so that you may shop for a frame on our website with similar dimensions. It does not have to be an exact match. You have a 2-mm leeway on each element of an eyeglasses frame, with a 3-4 mm leeway on the temple arms. We also have information in our Help Center that is very useful for determining the frame size you need for a frame to fit you well: https://help.zennioptical.com/hc/en-us/articles/360049904633-How-Do-I-Find-My-Frame-Size-. We hope that this information is helpful, and if you would like to return these glasses for one of the two refund options, we very much hope to hear back from you, in the hope that we may resolve this matter to your satisfaction.

Get buying tips about Glasses Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 20, 2021

I've ordered a couple different pairs from Zenni Optical, and I've been having issues with my vision. So, I went back to my optometrist. They checked the prescription and said that it was off from the one that I had entered. So, it wasn't a complete match. I've been wearing them for a while, and it's been causing me some issues with my vision. So, I've had to stop ordering glasses from Zenni because it hasn't been guaranteed. I checked the last three that I got with them, and all of them have come back either slightly off or completely off from the prescription that I had ordered. I have astigmatism in both eyes. So, my prescription has to be spot on. So, it's been a little bit frustrating because now, I’ve had to go back to my optometrist and fork out the $400 to pay for glasses that will be my exact prescription. I was really hoping to avoid that, which is why I went to Zenni in the first place.

Zenni's return process is not the greatest. They said that they would return and credit it back to me. But they can't refund the money back to my account, which doesn't do me any good if I can't get that guarantee of my prescription. So, I haven't returned any of the glasses because there's not a whole lot I can do with credit. I've just had them recycled at my optometrist’s office.

In the past, my experience has been fine. But my astigmatism has gotten progressively worse. Usually, I will always recommend Zenni. I have in the past and continue to do that, but I do it with my cautionary tale that if you have astigmatism, it might not be the best option for you. But if you don’t, I'll still recommend Zenni because nobody wants to pay hundreds of dollars for glasses. I do tell people, in my experience, the prescription doesn't always line up. But I like the platform and how easy it is to order online.

Zenni Optical response

Thank you for posting your Zenni review of the glasses you have received from us. We were sorry to read that glasses you have recently ordered from us have not been providing good vision, and we apologize for any dissatisfaction you experienced as a result. We want to confirm that if you receive glasses from us with which you cannot see well, we want to confirm that we have a 30-day warranty period, during which, if you contact us about the glasses with a copy of the prescription you received from your eye doctor, and you confirm that you entered the prescription and pupillary distance (PD) correctly, we can accept the glasses back for an inspection. If our inspection finds that we made the glasses incorrectly, we can remake them for you for free. Federal Express confirms that these glasses were delivered to you on May 28, 2021. Even though this order is a little more than a week outside its warranty period, which starts the day the glasses are delivered, we can make a one-time customer service exception to invite you to return the glasses to us for an inspection. Therefore, we invite you to telephone Zenni Customer Service, at 1-800-211-2105, and anyone who answers will be eager to assist you. Please have a copy of the prescription you used to place the order handy, because the customer service representative will ask you to read the prescription to them to confirm that it was entered correctly. If the PD is not on the prescription, please be prepared to advise how it was obtained – self-measurement, friend or family member measurement, or eye doctor measurement. If you confirm that you entered the prescription and PD correctly, we can invite you to return the glasses for an inspection. We will email you the instructions to return the glasses for the inspection, and we will also email you a prepaid mailing label to use for return postage. If our inspection finds that we made the glasses incorrectly, we can remake them for you for free. But if it turns out that something was entered incorrectly on the order, or if we receive and inspect the glasses, and our inspection finds them to be correct, we can return the glasses to you or issue one of our two refund options – either a 100 percent refund of the price of the glasses in the form of store credit to your Zenni account or a 50 percent refund to the credit card you used to pay for the order. If the wait to speak with a customer service representative is lengthy, you may have an online chat with us by clicking the button labeled Support, at the lower right-hand corner of every Zenni page. You may also email us, at service@zennioptical.com, and if you choose this communication method, please put your order number in the subject line of the email, and in the body of the email please attach a copy of the prescription. If the PD is not on the prescription, please advise how it was obtained. If the prescription matches what you entered, we will email you the instructions to return the glasses for an inspection and we will also email you the prepaid mailing label. If the prescription does not match what you entered, we will email you to ask if you would like to receive the 100 percent refund in the form of store credit to your Zenni account or the 50 percent refund to the credit card you used to pay for the order. We will email you the instructions to return the glasses for the refund you select, as well as the prepaid mailing label to use for return postage. We very much hope to hear back from you, so that we may resolve this matter to your satisfaction.

Resolution response: May 4, 2021

I have opted to keep glasses. I will order again.

Original review: May 1, 2021

On my first order I entered the wrong bifocal power and could not wear either pair. 2nd order has the correct prescription and filled correctly. My Bifocals are fine. I can see close up better without them. I have a pair for just distance for watching tv while lying down. I can see distance better with them. Not sure why this is the case. One frame is flimsy.

Zenni Optical response

Thank you for posting your Zenni review of the glasses you most recently received from us – not bifocals but one pair of standard progressives, with distance (driving), intermediate (computer), and near (reading) vision, with no line separating these focal fields, unlike the bifocals we offer, which have a bifocal segment lens described by a line, and one pair of single-vision glasses with distance vision. We were sorry to read that you can see objects that are close better without the progressives, and that one of the frames you received is flimsy. These glasses are only approximately one week past their 30-day warranty period, which starts the day the glasses are delivered. Insofar as you apparently have vision issues with the progressives, and an issue with one of the frames you selected, either the frame with the progressive glasses – full-rim, rectangular, plastic, blue frame 278216 with multicolor temple arms, or the frame with the distance glasses – full-rim, rectangular, flexible-plastic, teal frame 2019616 with brown temple arms, we will be happy to make a one-time customer service exception to extend the 30-day warranty period on your behalf to invite you to telephone Zenni Customer Service, at 1-800-211-2105, and anyone who answers will be eager to assist you regarding the vision through the progressive lenses of frame 27826 and the frame that you have found to be flimsy. If the wait to speak with a customer service representative is lengthy, you may have an online chat with us by clicking the button labeled Support, at the lower right-hand corner of every Zenni page. You may also email us, at service@zennioptical.com, and if you choose this communication method, please put your order number in the subject line of the email, and in the body of the email please advise of the issues about which you are contacting us. We very much hope to hear back from you, so that we may resolve these matters to your satisfaction.

Original review: April 8, 2021

Just can’t see clearly with those glasses. Not sure if I can returned them cause I already returned a pair. I returned the 1st pair and they gave me store credit. But not sure if they will let me return this 2nd pair.

Zenni Optical response

Thank you for posting your Zenni review of the glasses you most recently received, single-vision distance glasses, from your March 27, 2021, order, o3753890847, with the same prescription you used on your most recent previous order, o3633534698, placed on February 7, 2021, which you placed for a pair of standard progressive glasses, which included a near-vision reading addition correction (NV-ADD) of +2.25. We were sorry to learn that you could not see well with the glasses from the most recently placed order, and we apologize for any dissatisfaction you experienced as a result. You returned the glasses from the February 7, 2021, order, o3633534698, for a 100 percent refund of the price of the glasses in the form of store credit to your Zenni account. We are also sorry that we do not see any indication in the database record of this order that we asked you to confirm that you entered the prescription correctly with a copy of the prescription that you received from your eye doctor. Regarding the return of the glasses from o3753890847, we want to advise that, insofar as this order was paid for with a combination of store credit and a credit card, if you want to return these glasses for a refund, the available refund option is a 50 percent refund of the amount you spent on this order with your store credit to the credit card you used to pay for part of the order, and a 100 percent refund of the amount you spent with the credit card in the form of store credit to your Zenni account, minus the $4.95 Standard shipping fee, which we do not refund in a situation such as this. However, we want to strongly recommend that you contact us to obtain instructions to return the glasses to us for an inspection, instead of returning the glasses for a refund. We do not see any indication that, when you contacted us about the standard progressive glasses on the February 7, 2021, order that we asked you to provide a copy of the prescription to confirm that you entered it correctly, and we apologize for this lapse in service. You used the same pupillary distance value, 65 millimeters, on all orders you placed. If you had confirmed that you entered the prescription and PD correctly on the February 7, 2021, order, o3633534698, we would have invited you to return those glasses for an inspection, and if our inspection had found any manufacturing errors on the glasses, we could have remade them for you for free. Therefore, we invite you to telephone Zenni Customer Service, at 1-800-211-2105, to request an inspection of the glasses from the March 27, 2021, order, and anyone who answers will be eager to assist you. Please have a copy of the prescription you used to place the order handy, because the customer service representative will ask you to read the prescription to them to confirm that it was entered correctly. If the PD is not on the prescription, please be prepared to advise how it was obtained – self-measurement, friend or family member measurement, or eye doctor measurement. You may also confirm that you used this PD for eyeglasses with which you could see well. (We do not see any notes in the database record of your August 13, 2019, order, o2059119810, indicating you had any issues with these glasses, which were ordered with a PD of 65 mm.) If you confirm that you also entered the prescription correctly, we can invite you to return the glasses for an inspection. We will email you the instructions to return the glasses for the inspection, and we will also email you a prepaid mailing label to use for return postage. If our inspection finds that we made the glasses incorrectly, we can remake them for you for free. However, if it turns out that something was entered incorrectly on the order, or if we receive and inspect the glasses, and our inspection finds them to be correct, we can return the glasses to you or issue the previously outlined refund option that is available when an order is paid for with a combination of store credit and a credit card. If the wait to speak with a customer service representative is lengthy, you may have an online chat with us by clicking the button labeled Support, at the lower right-hand corner of every Zenni page. You may also email us, at service@zennioptical.com, and if you choose this communication method, please put your order number in the subject line of the email, and please attach a copy of the prescription in the body of the email. If the prescription matches what you entered, we will email you the instructions to return the glasses for an inspection, and we will also email you the prepaid mailing label. If the prescription does not match what you entered, we will email you to offer the refund option we outlined. We very much hope to hear back from you, so that we may resolve this matter to your satisfaction.

Original review: March 22, 2021

I went online to find online prescribers of glasses. I looked at several of them, and Zenni had the best prices of any of them. Their frames are a lot cheaper and for the same type frames I was just looking at. I said, “Well, let me see if they're good at getting the prescriptions right.” I'm in my 60s, and I do have the progressives. I need the reading portion on the glasses. I said, “But before I order that, let me just order the distance, you know, before you put the add-ons to it, to see if the prescriptions look like they're correct” because they offered the clear plastic lenses. I ordered me a cheap frame, which was under $10. The lenses were free since they were just basic lenses. I got them back and the prescription was spot on. I could see great with it. They're good with the prescription.

So after that, I ordered regular glasses where I put in the add-on for the reading, and I put in the UV coating and the scratch resistance, which built up the price. But I was confident that the prescription would be right. I got them back, and they were perfect. They were so much less expensive than what I would get from a store provider like an optical shop or even Walmart. They're cheaper than Walmart. So, now I’m sold. It's a good service. I'm pleased with them.

The only thing I had a little issue with was their virtual trial. To me, that was difficult to get set up. I'm not sure how accurate a representation it was with the frames fitting your face. What I wound up doing was them giving me the dimensions of the frames. I use that as a guideline to compare to old frames that I had. If you go in-store, you can try frames on right there and see how they look. That was a little not too easy, and it's kind of a guesswork. Their Virtual Try-On is not the best system. I kind of wish you could just upload a picture that they could use your pupil distance to gauge the size of the frame to your face. Maybe I’m bad at trying that Virtual Try-On, but it didn't work well for me. Other than that, the products came within two weeks, which I was really surprised with. I have no problem recommending Zenni.

Zenni Optical response

Thank you for posting your gratifying review of your experience ordering single-vision and progressive eyeglasses from Zenni. We were happy to read that you are satisfied with the prices of our glasses and that you were pleased with your vision through the lenses of the single-vision glasses you selected on your first order. Then, based on your satisfaction with those glasses, you ordered progressive glasses, with which we were also happy to read you are satisfied. We want to confirm that all Zenni lenses come with free UV protection and a free anti-scratch coating. What you referred to that you ordered is our standard anti-reflective coating, for $4.95, which helps reduce glare on the lenses from external light sources. Nevertheless, we were sorry to read that you found it difficult to use the virtual try-on feature to find frames that will fit you well. The frames you selected on your five orders with us range in frame-width sizes (the frame width is the most important measurement to determine whether the glasses will fit you) from 131 millimeters to 139 mm, and although this is a wide range of frame widths, we do not see any notes in the database records of any of the orders you placed with us indicating that you contacted us to return any of these frames due to a size issue. These are the five frames you selected on your five orders with us: Your first order, o2522462491, placed on February 15, 2020, was for full-rim, rectangular, flexible-plastic, black frame 2018921, with a frame width of 137 mm. On your second order, o2663998952, placed on March 25, 2020, you initially selected full-rim, round, plastic, tortoiseshell frame 127425 with a frame width of 131 mm, but when you received an advertisement for another Zenni frame, 600012, you requested that the frame be changed to this full-rim, round, acetate, spring-hinged, gray-and-clear ombre frame, with a frame width of 139 mm. Your next order, o2724279340, was placed on April 14, 2020, for progressive sunglasses in full-rim, round, acetate, spring-hinged, tortoiseshell frame 4412725, with a frame width of 134 mm. Your next order, o2786822319, also for progressive glasses, was placed on April 28, 2020, for full-rim, round, acetate, tortoiseshell frame 101235, with a frame width of 131 mm. Your most recent order, o3638678364, placed on February 9, 2021, has the same pupillary distance (PD) as the previous four orders, but a different single-vision prescription, and for this order you selected full-rim, square, plastic, brown frame 126215 with a frame width of 137 mm. We hope that this information about the frame widths of these frames will be helpful when you place your next order. In addition, we want to advise of a feature found toward the middle of the bottom of every page of our website, our How to Measure Your Frame Size infographic: https://www.zennioptical.com/measure-eyeglass-frame-size-how-to. This infographic explains how to measure the dimensions of each element of a pair of eyeglasses you have now that fits you well and looks good on your face, so that you may shop for a frame on our website with similar dimensions. It does not have to be an exact match. You have a 2-mm leeway on each element of an eyeglasses frame, with a 3-4 mm leeway on the temple arms. We also have information in our Help Center that is very useful for determining the frame size you need for a frame to fit you well: https://help.zennioptical.com/hc/en-us/articles/360049904633-How-Do-I-Find-My-Frame-Size-. However, if one or more of the frames you have selected fit you well, you may peruse the dimensions of these frames on our website, under the enlarged picture of the frame, under Details, and select a frame that has dimensions that are close to those of this or these frames. We thank you again for posting your favorable review, and we hope that this information is helpful.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2022

I order a couple of plastic-frame glasses and the quality was fine. I like that I could try the frames online and they had a good selection.

Zenni Optical response

Thank you so much for posting your very gratifying Zenni review of the two orders for eyeglasses you placed with us. We were delighted to read that you are happy with the quality of these single-vision distance eyeglasses, that you could use our virtual try-on feature to see how the eyeglasses would look on your face, and that we have a good selection of frames in our inventory. Ms. Sarata, we thank you again for taking the time to post your favorable review. At Zenni, we consider it a privilege to serve your eyeglasses needs, and we hope to do so for many years to come.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2022

It was simple ordering through Zenni, except for the last time my husband ordered. I don't know if he put in the wrong information, but he didn't get the glasses that he wanted. So, he had to ship it back. But it was pretty easy. He likes the quality of the products. This was his second pair that he ordered.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2022

I am so grateful to find affordable eyewear. In this trying time of staying safer at home and still have access to my needs this is great. I love my new glasses. I can see clearly and comfy with my choice. I hesitated too long thinking this was going to be a bad choice. I WAS SO WRONG! Now I want to order several more pairs to change my look. Thanks ZENNI.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2022

Zenni is cheaper compared to other companies. I got a full rim for my three-year-old son. Their customer service was good and the shipping was fast.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2022

I love my new Zenni glasses! I had no idea what to expect for $20 but these are amazing and just as good if not better than what I have paid hundreds for in the past. I will definitely order another pair!!!

Zenni Optical response

Thank you so much, Ms. Elkins, for posting your very gratifying review of the first pair of eyeglasses you ordered from Zenni. We are delighted to know that you are happy with the glasses, and that you find them to be as good as or better than eyeglasses you have spent hundreds of dollars on from other optical retailers. Ms. Elkins, we thank you again for taking the time to post your favorable review. Moreover, we want you to know that, at Zenni, we believe that it is a privilege to serve your eyeglasses needs, and we hope to do so for many years to come.

Zenni Optical Company Information