Call toll free
4.60/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

39DollarGlasses.com is the top online optical store for all your prescription eyewear and contact lens needs. Our friendly customer service team is happy to help answer any questions you may have. With quality products, fast shipping, and a knowledgeable staff, 39DollarGlasses is the best place to get a custom crafted pair of prescription glasses or contact lenses at the lowest prices around.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

373 39dollarglasses.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

Sent them my Rayban frame to relens and was told it would take 5 business days once they receive it. Called them after they received it and they told me that they hadn’t started working on it yet and that it would take 7-10 business days before they ship it to me. 5 business days after I called them I got an email saying that my frame broke while they worked on it. I gave them a call and all they wanted to do was either refund me the money I paid for the lens or get free glasses from their $39 ones even though I paid $60 for the relensing alone and when asked about my $180 frame all they had to say was “sorry”. Never got compensated for the frame and the customer service lady that I called didn’t even wanna hear me. Absolutely horrible experience on my first try with them and definitely my last. I won’t be dealing with them ever again and would never recommend them to anybody.

Get expert buying tips about Eyeglasses Online delivered to your inbox.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

I paid by debit card and sent these people my frames and prescription on September 26, 2018. It's now December 11, 2018, and I have yet to receive anything from this company. Please, please, for your own sake, do NOT do business with this company!

Hi Robert,

We apologize however, the frame you submitted could not be processed and an email was sent to you on 10/04/2018. We checked our records and we haven't heard from you prior to us receiving this review, nor did we receive a response to the email that was sent to you. We're glad to see that our Customer Service Manager called you this evening and we can see the issue has now been resolved.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

The first time I used 39 Dollar Glasses was on April 2007. I’ve been happy with them, because even with my prescription staying the same, I’ve ordered 20 pairs of glasses from them. I tried some places in the mid-2000s before I went and stayed with 39 Dollar Glasses, but the prescription that the the other places got was not particularly accurate. I brought it in to my ophthalmologist and sometimes, he would just smirk but other times, he would laugh. But 39 Dollar Glasses is pretty accurate, and my ophthalmologist recommends them for his patients that need regular glasses.

39 Dollar Glasses has decent wire frames with springs in the temples and they also have good-looking plastic frames. In the couple of times when they sent the wrong item, they just took it right back and replaced it. They replace things faster than I could find time to go to the optician. I’ve had to exchange a couple of prescriptions. The lenses didn’t quite fit into the frame. But when you force the lenses, the frame had a little bit of hairline cracks in the side. 39 Dollar Glasses was very good at taking anything back like that.

When my ophthalmologist changed the way he writes prescriptions, I thought that I had got to change it myself back. When I ordered the glasses, they were just horrible. It turned out that I had not made the translation correctly. That was my mistake, but 39 Dollar Glasses took those back too and sent me the ones with the right prescriptions. They were terrific. But my wife won’t use them because they don’t sell fancy enough frames for them. 39 Dollar Glasses could add a luxury line of frames or a mid-luxury to expand their business.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

I purchased a regular pair of glasses and a pair of sunglasses from 39 Dollar Glasses before and I was pleased with the products. However, I didn’t take the time to do all the measurements. So, this time, when I got a pair of progressives, I did and got exactly what I wanted. Utilizing the measurements that were in the product information was helpful. Everything was good when navigating the website and it took two weeks to arrive. It was understandable around the holidays but the first order took less time. The cost was excellent especially once I found the promo code which was 20% off. I always welcome those and I have recommended 39 Dollar Glasses a little bit in my Facebook page.

39dollarglasses.com response

Thank you, Robert! We are glad that you found our website to be user friendly and that you were able to utilize our sizing features provided in order to find a great fitting pair of glasses.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

A family member had alluded to a website that had cheaper glasses and I searched for some. I like 39 Dollar Glasses' price as well as the ease of purchase and variety. Whenever I order, I find no problem in doing it and I can barely remember, which is a good thing. The shipping time was prompter than expected. The glasses are doing good and they lasted quite some time.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 39DollarGlasses.com?

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I heard about 39 Dollar Glasses 10 years ago from my daughter and I have always had good luck with their products so I stayed. Also, I have tried one of the others and their product was inferior. 39 Dollar Glasses have many styles to choose from and the prices are way below than other places. I got progressive lenses with frame and sunglasses from them. I also got full metal rims and men’s glasses, and they met anything I’ve ever gotten at LensCrafters or Walmart. When I had a problem with my eyes and they changed, 39 Dollar Glasses still let me send the glasses back even if I was over the 30-day limit by a day. They made a new pair. I’ve told all my family and friends about them over the years.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

I liked 39 Dollar Glasses' prices. When someone told me that they buy their son's glasses from them, I said that my daughter has been wearing glasses since second grade, so I ordered a pair which actually lasted longer than the ones I got from Sterling Optical and paid for over $100. I use 39 Dollar Glasses all the time and the ordering process is great. You go online, look at all the different frames and pick them out. I normally get the single vision and it has always been the correct prescription. The delivery is always on time, too.

There was one time though when my daughter didn’t like the glasses. But with 39 Dollar Glasses, you could replace your purchase and get something else with no questions asked. Also, it was great dealing with their customer service team when we returned the glasses. At one point, I called them because I had a question and they were very responsive. They answered the phone. But, there was one thing that I noticed 39 Dollar Glasses didn't have anymore. I order my mother’s glasses through them now, too, as she used to spend $200 and that's crazy. When I ordered hers online, I didn't see the feature where you could upload a picture of yourself and then kind of put the glasses on to get an idea of what it would look like. Other than that, we've been happy with 39 Dollar Glasses. We've had their products for over ten years now.

39dollarglasses.com response

We appreciate your kind words, Diane! It is our mission to provide quality eyeglasses at an affordable price and we are happy to continue fulfilling your needs for many years to come :)

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

I found 39 Dollar Glasses online when I did a web search for discount glasses, and they had the glasses I was looking for. Their glasses seem to hold up reasonably well. I had one episode where I got a bad pair of glasses. But otherwise, quality’s been good. I had to change the glasses but I like it and it's better than the previous ones. I'm pleased with my experience and I'm happy with their price.

39dollarglasses.com response

We are glad everyone worked out well for you :) If you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact our helpful customer support team and we can assist you with anything you may need.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

I needed a new pair of glasses and just the frames were gonna be over $100. I saw 39 Dollar Glasses and they were all framed glasses with the lenses for $39. I was shocked and ordered from them. If you know how to order on the internet, ordering from them is easy. I typed in “red frame glasses” and they showed me all the red ones. I picked out the one that was $39 and ordered it. I also ordered a black one the first time. Once I clicked the checkout, there popped up an offer for 50% off if I ordered another pair. I thought might as well. I've ordered four times from them and I’m pleased with the quality of the glasses. Plus, the prescription is right. When I went to my eye doctor, they checked my glasses and made sure it was what it was supposed to be, and it was. 39 Dollar Glasses is a great site.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

What a great experience! I phoned to order new glasses, and I lucked out when Tiffany took my call. She could not have been more helpful, more patient, or more professional. My situation was not clear-cut since I had gotten glasses for myself five years ago, and a pair for my mother two years later. Tiffany untangled the mess efficiently to make sure I got the correct script. She was a joy to work with.

39dollarglasses.com response

Thank you! We're happy to hear that you had a great experience. We'll pass on your compliment to Tiffany! :)

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

I received my glasses at work. Was very happy with them. After having them for a couple weeks old frames broke on me. I called customer service and they were replaced promptly. Thank you very much for good service. I will definitely use you again.

39dollarglasses.com response

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

I've ordered eyeglasses and sunglasses from 39 Dollar Glasses, and their ordering process was relatively easy to navigate through. I returned something and I got a credit from them, so I ordered sunglasses. I've been buying from them for about five years now and the quality of their product is good.

39dollarglasses.com response

We appreciate your loyalty, Robert!

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

A good friend of mine bought glasses from 39 Dollar a few years ago. I also bought some then and this year, I came back. However, the first time I bought from them, it took me a little while to figure out how to be sure I gave the proper prescription. It turned out that when I got to the doctor's office, the prescription had words like sphere, cylinder, axis and add. But then, 39 Dollar's form uses some other names. Still, with 39 Dollar Glasses, I like the frames I could get. The glasses I ordered came within a week and they've been very good.

One time, I sent customer service personnel at 39 Dollar a note saying that the glasses I got are really fabulous because I picked a style of lens called the aviator. They're iconic and the nice part about them is that they're very wide vertically. So, when I'm looking down to read something, I get a lot of extra glass there to look through. So, I have a much larger field of view with these glasses than I do with most others. I'm very happy with 39 Dollar Glasses.

39dollarglasses.com response

Thank you for your kind words, James! If you ever have any questions regarding your prescription information feel free to contact our customer support team and we will always be more than happy to assist you!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

It was very simple with 39dollarglasses.com. I went to their website, put my prescription, and ordered my glasses. The first one I bought was in 2007 and I've purchased from them six times. I get the regular glasses and sometimes, I get the ones with filters. The items are pretty good. They have lasted so far and I’m happy with them. Also, I have never had trouble with the prescription, so they are always right. I like that. It’s really easy to deal with 39dollarglasses.com, so I like the company.

39dollarglasses.com response

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to providing you with your eyeglass needs for many more years to come! :)

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

My daughter has a fine eyeglass shop, but I love ordering new frames and lenses from 39DollarGlasses. They look good and are inexpensive enough for me to have some fun! I love the quality and the style. This is a secret.

39dollarglasses.com response

That's too funny! We appreciate your business, and we wont tell anyone ;)

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

My sister told me about 39 Dollar Glasses and I bought from them because of the price. I've ordered from them six times and the ordering process was extremely easy. Also, their reps were great. They were perfect and I would recommend them to anybody.

39dollarglasses.com response

Thank you! We appreciate your business :)

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

39DollarGlasses was the first one I went to when I was on Google and decided to try it. I used a discount code which I had at the time. I’ve been ordering from them for over 10 years and I have been happy with what I have received so far. I get single vision glasses for distance since I'm very nearsighted. I can see well through them so, I continue to use them. The delivery is getting better and better. It's a much shorter period now and I could get them within a week.

39dollarglasses.com response

Thank you for your feedback, we greatly appreciate it :)

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

I’ve been using 39 Dollar Glasses for years. I’ve used quite a few other eyewear companies and had bad experiences. This company has made good when we had broken parts and their glasses usually have held up better than some of the other ones. I have sometimes noticed, however, that adding all the features I’d like to have makes the glasses too expensive, but I doubt that is completely under their control. A lot of the special lenses, like those with different anti-glare coatings, the professive or bifocals, are pretty pricey. Nevertheless, they are still the better deal. We like them. My glasses got delivered in about a little over a week. The customer service that they provide was very good, too. I’m very satisfied with it.

39dollarglasses.com response

Thank you for the kind words!

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

39 Dollar Glasses seemed very reasonable and when I gave it a shot, I was floored at how quick their fulfillment process was. I placed my first order on a Tuesday and the glasses arrived that Saturday. They are in upper state New York and I'm in California, and yet I had the glasses delivered that quickly. It was in the same week, which was crazy. I couldn’t believe it. I’ve been ordering from them for three years but my wife thinks that my glasses scratch too easily and that the quality is not there. But I've purchased single vision lenses and their frames, and the styles are great. The lenses seem to hold up too. The quality is outstanding for what I’m paying. They’re $39 and then sometimes, they would even throw a little promotion. The company is crazy.

39 Dollar Glasses is so good and they rock. There are other ones out there that will have a brand name frame but 39 Dollar Glasses is like Target in a sense. They are knocking off the styles very quickly. They have a bigger frame that’s more square and almost Run DMC style. It is not exactly like that but the style is going there and they’ve got it. They also did a social media marketing and I saw it on my Facebook feed. That was one of the things that got me to order this last time.

A part of their website used to show the progression of where your order is. It was really generic but as a consumer, you wouldn’t even care. It shows when your order is moving and you’re like, “Whoa! Look everyone.” They had that little time frame before but this time, they didn’t. So I had to call customer service and the representative said that they were changing up the website. She checked and said it was in processing and ready to get shipped. The customer service was really nice and as a whole, 39 Dollar Glasses is awesome.

39dollarglasses.com response

Thank you for this awesome review :) We're working on our order tracking tool and it'll be back on the website once we are done fixing it.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

I heard that you could buy glasses online and I did a search. 39 Dollar Glasses had decent prices and were the first that I came upon, so I went with them. I’ve been ordering from them for years now because of their price. It’s cheaper and I’ve recommended them quite a lot. I get the bifocals from them and I get them in wire frames. Right now, I’m waiting for a new pair. The frame of the last pair I got snapped and I’ve only had them for a year. But they didn't have the same style of glasses anymore, so I had to order whole new frames and lenses. Whenever I purchase from them, my orders usually come very quickly. I ordered this most recent one a week ago and I have not gotten a shipped notice yet, but that’s about one of the longest times I’ve had to wait.

39dollarglasses.com response

We apologize for the delay and hope you're happy with your order. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

I’ve been ordering from 39 Dollar Glasses for several years now. A co-worker told me about them and at that point in time, I presumed they were the only people offering glasses online. Then, for my most recent order, I looked at another provider but I found their pricing to be disingenuous. They would say that the glasses were worth this astronomical amount and your discount was the fact you were getting it for this price. Also, last year I looked at Warby Parker and since I live in San Francisco, I could go into the store. But again, I found that too overwhelming for me and there were too many pairs to try on. So, I still went with 39 Dollar Glasses. Their process was easy and seamless. Plus, they were efficient and my insurance covered them.

I purchased transitional eyeglasses from them as well as sunglasses. My lenses are progressive and so far, the most challenging thing in ordering products from 39 Dollar Glasses is fitting them to my face after they arrive. In the past, I’ve had my optometrist or technicians in their office do that and make sure they are adjusted correctly. But there’s no information about that on their website. Neither would they follow up or tell you what to do after you get the glasses. So, they haven’t told me how to use my progressive lenses.

But measuring the pupillary distance is something that they tell you how to do. It is so important with progressive lenses and since I’ve had difficulty with pairs in the past that were probably off, this time I had my optometrist measure that for me. And it’s funny because now that the online market is so robust, my optometrist wanted to charge me an additional fee to measure that distance. But they still ended up doing it for free. Other than that, the glasses I received from 39 Dollar Glasses have all been good quality and they’ve lasted me into the next pair and beyond. So, I have five old pairs here in my house right now.

I have also called their customer service to check on an order and I recall feeling very comfortable and confident in the information they gave me. Their website has been good, too, though you cannot view what stage your order is in. For example, I ordered mine on October 6th, which was a Saturday, and when I checked on Monday to see if my order had started processing, their website just said “Pending, pending, pending." Then the next thing I know, I got a notice that my order was being shipped to arrive today, but it actually arrived this weekend. So, I thought I was going to be able to go back and see it say, “Your glasses are in the process of having the lenses made,” or “Your glasses are in the process of being assembled,” or “Your glasses are being shipped.” Just something in transition, so I'd know.

39dollarglasses.com response

Thank you for your feedback :) We have a video on youtube on how to wear progressives (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57oCSTyqFw0) but you're right, we will work on making it more accessible on our website.

As far as the order tracking, we're currently working on fixing and and will be back on the site in the near future!

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

I was tired of paying the $700 for glasses at a doctor’s office. It wasn’t making sense anymore. Also, I had to start paying for glasses on my own as I moved out of my parent’s house and I feel like I shouldn’t have to pay that much for a pair of prescription glasses that you need. 39DollarGlasses.com was a great solution for me. I really liked their website and it was easy to use. I liked that I could print out kind of life-size pictures of the glasses, try them out, and get a good feel for what they look like and how big they actually are. One of the hardest things to understand from an online retailer is what the glasses actually look like in real life, so being able to print out a physical replica definitely helps.

I've been ordering from their website for two or three years. They have a variety of frames and styles, which is nice. Also, they’ve come up with some new ones recently and they stay up-to-date with that, which is good. They also offer a lot of selections for different types of lenses, which is nice as well, though that can be more expensive. But they have the 30-day return policy. So, if you don’t like your glasses or if they don’t fit well, it's easy to return it. And I like how they give the return label to their customers, so they don’t have to deal with the shipping and figuring out how to get that back. It's a very fluid process and their reps have been very friendly. Tiffany has been wonderful to work with. I ask for her every time I call in because I feel like it's easy to talk to her. All in all, it's a worthwhile experience. If I have issues, they really work hard to resolve those for me.

39dollarglasses.com response

Thank you! We're so happy to hear about your experience with our company. We'll pass on your compliment to Tiffany, she'll be very happy to hear that :)

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

I recently broke a pair, and 39DollarGlasses sent me a new frame. The lenses I had didn’t fit the new frame, so I called them. They said, “Yeah. We've been having a slight problem with that, so send us your lenses, and we'll put them in a frame.” So I sent them my lenses. And in the meantime, something happened there, and they had to give me a new pair of glasses. It all worked out in the end. They just took a little longer than expected. Their product, services are good and they’re less expensive than getting them through the doctor. I’ve been using them for at least 10 years, I tried to order something from Zenni and I was not satisfied at all. The frame was nothing near of what I thought it was going to be. So, I went back to 39DollarGlasses.

39dollarglasses.com response

Sorry for the delay, we're glad it all worked out in the end :)

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

We researched 39dollarglasses.com and everything looked good. We tried a pair and they worked fine. Since then, we have been ordering from them for a few years. Their process is fairly straightforward and simple. We input the prescription then find the frame and the type of lenses that we want and pay for it. All our interactions with their customer service have been good. Right now, my wife and two of my children wear glasses. One of my them plays volleyball and one rides BMX bike and it would be nice if 39dollarglasses would have an affordable option that was a little sturdier. Moreover, one pair took a bit longer to be shipped than we expected. I called and checked the status, and they said that it failed the final inspection, so they took the glasses back to manufacturing and started over. It was good though to know that they were checking the product instead of shipping it out defective and fixing it.

39dollarglasses.com response

We apologize for the delay, but you're absolutely right, we always check all our products before sending it out. We're going to be releasing new frames in the next few weeks, keep an eye out for more options :)

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

39 Dollar Glasses sounded good and their prices were reasonable. I got five glasses from them which had been over 10 years ago. They are the progressive glasses that have no lines and for reading and far distance. I’m very happy with the product and I like the quality and the progressive part of it. However, this time, I had to wait longer than usual for the delivery. The first glasses they made failed their quality test so if they have a problem, they will redo them. I told my daughter and a lot of people about 39 Dollar Glasses and I will tell everybody that I like them. A lot of people are afraid to get their glasses online but a lot of people just have to train themselves.

39dollarglasses.com response

Thanks for the review, Janice and we're sorry for the delay. We always redo the glasses if they don't pass our inspection, but we hope you're happy with them :) We appreciate you spreading the word about our company!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

A coworker that bought glasses from 39 Dollar Glasses recommended them. I bought two pairs of eyeglasses- one sunglasses and one prescription glasses. They were inexpensive. Ordering was quick, easy, very simple and straightforward. The products were shipped quickly. Their customer service reps were very helpful and good. I made a mistake on the prescription. It was the first time I ever did this and I put the prescription wrong. They took the glasses back right away, replaced it and didn’t charge me anything. I'll be buying glasses through them while I'm alive. I'll never go to an eye doctor again because it costs three times the money for the same product. Plus, 39 Dollar Glasses is faster.

39dollarglasses.com response

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're so happy to hear that you were satisfied with your order. Please feel free to contact us if you need anything else.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

Between my husband, myself and daughter we’ve ordered at least 7 pairs of glasses over the past few years. Some simple, some more complex involving special lenses or unusual needs. The very first order I made I was hesitant because the price was SO MUCH better than anywhere else, I thought there had to be a catch. But, no catch. The quality is of products, the wide selection, and the customer service is superb. Because this a hands-on operation, humans are, well, human. There have been a total of two relatively minor problems with glasses ordered in all this time, one because of an error on our part, the other because of a slip by quality control at 39dollarglasses. On both occasions, customer service was super quick and easy to connect with, followed by prompt resolution and email confirmation.

Seriously, they go above and beyond to keep their customers happy and satisfied with their products and service. The customer relations reps clearly have been given the authority to make things right and they seem absolutely sincere and pay attention to what the customer is asking about. I highly recommend 39dollarglasses and hope others will too. Not pure altruism on my part — I want them to stay in business so I can keep getting deals in good glasses for years to come!

39dollarglasses.com response

Thanks for this awesome review! We promise to keep sending you good deals and glasses :)

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

Just got my glasses and I am thrilled. Not only did they cost $163 instead of $550, but they arrived quickly and "work" better than any I ever have had. I think it may be due to PD specs being more accurate. So long Kaiser Optical, I'm devoted to 39DollarGlasses from now on.

Thank you! :)

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

I purchased 2 pairs of glasses, one pair fit and corrected my vision perfectly, the second pair had the wrong prescription on one lens. I returned them for repair and they sent them back to me, and still that lens was wrong. They charged me $19.99 for the third try, so I really expected they would be done right. Unfortunately, after sending them in for the third try I never received my glasses back at all.

39dollarglasses.com response

Hi Ned, we are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your experience. We've reviewed your order history and our records show your last order that was placed on 07-12-2017 was returned and refunded as per your request. If you have a more recent order that you're referring to, please contact our customer service team and they'll be happy to answer any questions or concerns that you may have.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2018

I didn't have a lot of confidence in the physician I was seeing before. She hadn't really been able to correct my vision. So I thought of getting temporary glasses, some inexpensive ones to get me by, and then I would buy more expensive ones later. But I never ever bought any other expensive ones. I stuck with 39 Dollar Glasses. It was some friends who directed me away from one of their competitors in the beginning. They said 39 Dollar Glasses has better prices and really good choices. They said I might wanna go there instead so I could afford more pairs than before.

I like to have choices but I have found that my prescription is a very complicated one. With 39 Dollar Glasses, my prescription didn't always work with the different lens shapes or sizes that I had chosen in the past. But I've had very good luck with the frame name Clark. That was what I got on my first order, along with a Trento. I had trouble with my prescription with Trento, which may be because it had a lower profile on the lens area. But 39 Dollar Glasses was very accommodating. They let me send the Trento back and they replaced it with another pair of Clark in a slightly different color. So that all went really well.

This year, I am with a new doctor and I was very excited because I no longer need readers. He's been able to figure it all out. I ordered Retro 108 and Oxygen, and I loved the look of the Oxygen but my prescription didn't marry with it well. It was probably because there's a narrower glass area. There was such a noticeable difference between that and the other pair of glasses that I had gotten. With the Retro 108, I can sit at my computer, read the computer screen and look out the window. It's like a miracle.

I recently sent the Oxygen back and 39 Dollar Glasses is replacing them with Retro Eyewear 108. That's an upgrade in the frame and I was prepared to pay the additional $10 that I thought I owed but when I called to pay, they told me I didn't owe anything. So I'm waiting for them to figure out what was wrong there. I also called them to let them know that even though my contact lens prescription changed recently, the glasses prescription had stayed the same and to put the Retro Eyewear exchange through.

I've always been a tough fit for glasses, even for the people selling prescriptions for my doctor's office. So I can allay the fears of someone who thinks that their vision is too bad and that they can't go with 39 Dollar Glasses because they need the higher standard. It's just a matter of finding the right lens shape and size for your prescription. I've been very happy with the glasses I've gotten from 39 Dollar Glasses. Everything's working out not only well, but beyond expectations. And I have recommended them multiple times since my good experience last year.

39dollarglasses.com response

Thank you for this awesome feedback. We're very glad that you're patient enough to try what works and what doesn't work. We also note your account when you call us so that any rep who works with you in the future is aware of your frame history :) Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need anything else.

39DollarGlasses.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Founded by eye doctors, 39DollarGlasses.com offers the same high quality prescription glasses found in brick-and-mortar stores at a fraction of the price.

• Deep discounts: With glasses available for as little at $39, this online retailer has some of the least expensive pairs around.

• Free returns: If glasses are not as advertised or are damaged during shipping, buyers can send them back at no cost.

• Free shipping options: With a qualifying order, standard shipping is free, with several expedited options available for a small fee.

• Worry free warranty: 39DollarGlasses.com offers 120 days from delivery to return glasses for a 50 percent refund or exchange credit.

• Toddler glasses: Not only do they sell a wide variety of adult frames and lenses, they also have glasses designed just for toddlers.

• Best for: Kids, Teens and Contacts wearers.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs