Eyeglass World

Stars Rating

• 49%
  • 51%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Eyeglass World?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Eyeglass World?
    Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed May 9, 2024

I absolutely love this location in Melbourne, Florida. I was introduced to Jordan, she really knows everything about eye glasses and prescriptions. The main computer had some problems but she took the initiative and worked it on her phone through the website. Once the problem was solved she transferred all the data from her phone to the main account. She was so happy to help and ensured that my visit was worth the trip to Melbourne. We really need people like her, Best customer service I have ever had. You now my business from her on. Thank you so much Jordan.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed May 5, 2024

Unbelievable customer service! Took care of my wife & I from exam to glasses & contacts. Fast service. Called. Offered to stay late. Made sure all was good. Manager stopped by every time we have been, greeted us by name & checked to make sure we were being taken care of. Would highly recommend.

Get buying tips about Glasses Online delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Sales & MarketingStaffProcess

Reviewed May 3, 2024

I must say that I am an elated customer!!! The chosen frames make me look so sophisticated! I loved there was No Pressure and total assistance all the way through the power process. J&J were so awesome assisting me when I needed more than a pray today!! Thanks SO much!! This location comes highly recommended for sales and service!!!

Staff

Reviewed March 2, 2024

The Optometrist at EYEGLASS WORLD is probably the best I have ever experienced. He explained everything, took his time and made the entire experience enjoyable! He had an amazing personality and made sure that the prescription for my vision was perfect!!! Best that I have been able to see in years!!!

Profile pic of the author.
      Staff

Reviewed Oct. 21, 2023

JALESIA is a wonderful asset to your company. She welcomed me with a friendly demeanor and took care of my request with professionalism and expertise. I will always return to this location and ask for JALESIA!

Reviewed April 15, 2024

Went there to have a pair made for a bedridden person. Gave them the prescription. Said I needed a doctor signature. Why? Immediately left. Went home and order online thru another company. No doctor signature!!

Profile pic of the author.
      Linda increased rating by 3 stars.
      After a positive interaction with Eyeglass World, Linda increased their star rating on April 12, 2024.

Updated review: April 12, 2024

I want to amend prior review. The glasses came in and they called. They offered to stay late if we needed them to and gave us some money back for the inconvenience of the long delivery time. They were very nice.

Original Review: April 12, 2024

I was unable to get the type lenses the Dr. suggested. After paying $700, I was promised it would be 7 to 10 days for them to be ready. We told them we were leaving Florida and had to have them in that time frame. It is now day 18 and still no glasses.

Verified purchase
      Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed April 4, 2024

I had my eye exam which was good. I ordered contacts and the first set was supposed to be delivered on the 13th of last month and never made it. I ordered them again and the second set never came. Then trials were ordered and never made it. So I asked for a refund and I'm still waiting. SMH.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed April 1, 2024

This is such a poorly managed store. I would behoove the powers to be to replace this guy. His wheelhouse seems NOT to be customer service, or helping staff....the staff is VERY unhappy working there, and it felt like they were very much trying to serve the customers. I have been in the business world for many years, and when most or all of the staff is miserable working with him: it is not a good sign. That means they are not being treated well.

And I have to say, the staff wants to give the customers good care, good service, and, when they have a question, he was no help at all. I was charged A LOT of money (well over 200.00), only to wait almost 2 weeks, and they were wrong prescription. They said it was MY fault that the eyeglasses did not fit, and that they needed 70.00+ more dollars! I paid and a few days later, I picked up the glasses, only to realize that they never made my glasses fit me. There was no "post eyeglass adjustment". But I was done. I aim to let everyone I know about this horrendous experience. You need to do something: this store is dying!

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed March 29, 2024

When I went to pick up my two glasses, another person's name and address was on the paperwork. I’ve been unable to read fine print with both sets of glasses. Called first, was told to come into the store. Came into the store and explain my concerns, was ganged up on by four ** workers in the store. Stephanie told me she was the manager when the store across town said she wasn’t. They told me there’s nothing wrong with my glasses. I repeated that I’m unable to read and they basically told me to leave their store. I have been read the glasses since Nursery school, and never had this happen before. I am in someone else’s prescription as indicated on the paperwork, they refuse to rebuild my glasses, even though I have Lynn’s prescription on both sets.

I would warn others to not deal with these ruffians. I was foolish to know as a ** woman that I would have any rights at Eyeglass World. I’m now stuck with over $700 worth of glasses that I cannot see through to Read and they don’t give a **! DO NOT Buy glasses here. They don’t care if you can see or not. Call the store across town, found out that the manager was actually not the manager from that store and then they begin to treat me in the same fashion. So basically you’ll get into trouble if you discover their errors and they will not be humane about it, if I can see anyone this type of treatment, I will be saving someone from what I endure, and the money I lost out on thinking this was an eyeglass shop.

Eyeglass World author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Founded in 1988 in Duluth, GA, Eyeglass World has 70 locations nationwide to make in-store shopping convenient. In 2009, it became a subsidiary of National Vision, Inc., the owner of Vision Center brought to you by Walmart, America's Best, Vista Optical and other national chains.

• Same day service: Most prescription glasses can be manufactured on site in a single day, including sunglasses.

• Designer eyewear: In addition to discount frames, Eyeglass World also offers top designer brands like Guess, Ray-Ban, DKNY and more.

• Two pair discounts: Never pay full price on the second pair at Eyeglass World. Even the second pair of designer glasses comes at a discount.

• Comprehensive contacts: In addition to hundreds of different glasses, Eyeglass World also carries a range of contacts designed to fit and correct virtually any eye.

• Insurance accepted: Not only does Eyeglass World accept vision insurance to pay for eye exams, they also apply benefits to the cost of glasses.

Eyeglass World Company Information