Sterling Optical

Sterling Optical

4.4/5 (95 ratings)

About Sterling Optical

Sterling Optical Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sterling Optical?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sterling?

Original review: Oct. 5, 2022

I found this store accidentally when I was shopping at Kings Plaza, and I totally loved it. Alla was very nice, and I loved how creative she was. I ended up putting clear frames in a Gucci sunglass frame and they turned out phenomenally. The lenses are noticeably higher quality than the last retailer I purchased from and the quality of the frame and lens is second to none. The turnaround time was almost immediate, and I got updates along the way. I’d recommend checking them out.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2022

I was recently in Brooklyn visiting family over the vacation, when I ripped my last pair of contacts. It was a struggle for me to contact my eye provider in Cali to assist me somewhere in NY. Once I found Sterling Optical, they truly went above and beyond to help! Alla was extremely professional, and friendly, with amaazzzing service! She really helped me in getting a pair of contacts quickly. I was able to see and enjoy the rest of my vacation because of them. Thank you Alla for all your help!!!!

Get buying tips about Glasses Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2022

When I broke my glasses, I was sure I was going to have to buy all new frames and lenses. I went into Sterling Optical at Kings Plaza and they were able to find a great pair that fit my existing lenses. I was in and out in less than 10 minutes. The staff here are always kind and go out of their way to help you. Fabulous service, thanks.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2022

By far the greatest service I've ever received at opticals was at this location. I came here for a check-up, contacts, and lenses. Long story short, my insurance was messed up, and as a result, my glasses couldn't be invoiced appropriately. My insurance was resolved after two months. Yevette and Alla worked very hard with me to get everything cleared up so that I could obtain the greatest offer possible. They followed up, took notes in my chart, and didn't leave anything out. Thank you to everyone at this store for providing such quick and polite service. I 100% recommend!

Original review: June 28, 2022

What a lovely team and an excellent level of customer service. They have a beautiful range of chic stylish sunglasses and very helpful staff. I have two young children and the staff was wonderful with them when I was choosing glasses. The advice given is helpful and honest, and they are very customer-oriented. I feel the service is very personalized which is refreshing nowadays with so many large retailers around, it is lovely to have a more personalized service. I will certainly be using them as my opticians as well as for any future glasses purchase. The staff member I dealt with, Roxy, was extremely helpful. Many thanks for the great service.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2022

I picked this place because it was nearby and had good reviews. I'm glad their name popped up. Roxy was more than courteous and incredibly knowledgeable. Helped me pick the right frame and lens size to eliminate a reading angle issue I had with my old glasses. No reason for me to look elsewhere. Can recommend.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2022

Love this location! The prices are reasonable even when not covered by insurance, and the staff makes me feel at home. They are so good with my son and all of his needed adjustments, he is kinda excited each time we plan to go there. Thanks, guys, it is a pleasure each time.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2022

They totally lived up to their reputation. Alla was absolutely wonderful and helped us with the insurance too. The team is so friendly and helpful. My wife and I left and said "Wow that was the most amazing service ever." We wouldn’t go anywhere else for glasses or contacts in the area. We felt like we were being welcomed into a loving family!! Incredible!!!!

Original review: Sept. 22, 2022

Very positive experience from welcome to see you next time. The staff is fun, personable, and exceptional in their crafts. The choice of contacts and frames is decent, no matter the mood and budget I can find something that I love. The best anti-stress for me. Thank you!

Original review: Sept. 6, 2022

The lovely ladies at Sterling helped me out while I was extremely stressed out from breaking my glasses. They were so patient with me and helped me get new frames and get them adjusted in 1 day! Called me back the next day as everything was ready, and I came in to pick them up. Fantastic friendly service! Thank you!

Sterling Optical Company Information