Sterling Optical

Sterling Optical

5.0/5 (42 ratings)

About Sterling Optical

Sterling Optical Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sterling?

Original review: Dec. 6, 2022

I always wanted fashionable glasses and I came to Sterling Optical at Kings Plaza Mall as they have the biggest range of fashion frames in NY. When I entered the store I was greeted by Alla, who helped me find the glasses that were right for me. Alla and the team are doing an amazing job helping people find the glasses they need. I can honestly say this was the best glasses experience I have had in my life. Well done Sterling Optical and team! I will definitely recommend their services to my friends and family. Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2022

This was my first visit to Sterling Optical, I was walking around Kings Plaza Mall, and didn’t have an exact intention to buy new shades. But when I walked in, I was surprised by a great selection of eyewear. Staff was extremely helpful with helping me pick a great pair of glasses I really loved, and Alla even offered me a nice discount. I know I will definitely go back to get another pair and make referrals to family and friends because I’m pleased with my look and service I received! Thanks!

Get buying tips about Glasses Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2022

I was recently in Brooklyn visiting family over the vacation, when I ripped my last pair of contacts. It was a struggle for me to contact my eye provider in Cali to assist me somewhere in NY. Once I found Sterling Optical, they truly went above and beyond to help! Alla was extremely professional, and friendly, with amaazzzing service! She really helped me in getting a pair of contacts quickly. I was able to see and enjoy the rest of my vacation because of them. Thank you Alla for all your help!!!!

Original review: Sept. 9, 2022

By far the greatest service I've ever received at opticals was at this location. I came here for a check-up, contacts, and lenses. Long story short, my insurance was messed up, and as a result, my glasses couldn't be invoiced appropriately. My insurance was resolved after two months. Yevette and Alla worked very hard with me to get everything cleared up so that I could obtain the greatest offer possible. They followed up, took notes in my chart, and didn't leave anything out. Thank you to everyone at this store for providing such quick and polite service. I 100% recommend!

Original review: June 28, 2022

What a lovely team and an excellent level of customer service. They have a beautiful range of chic stylish sunglasses and very helpful staff. I have two young children and the staff was wonderful with them when I was choosing glasses. The advice given is helpful and honest, and they are very customer-oriented. I feel the service is very personalized which is refreshing nowadays with so many large retailers around, it is lovely to have a more personalized service. I will certainly be using them as my opticians as well as for any future glasses purchase. The staff member I dealt with, Roxy, was extremely helpful. Many thanks for the great service.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2023

I am really pleased with my experience here last week. I was very grateful they could fit me the very next day, and also made impossible to get my glasses ready rapidly. All the staff was really kind and friendly to me, the frame selection is impressive, and the cost was affordable. The eye exam was thorough, the doc was patient as well. Very good.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2023

My kid was experiencing contact problems when we were visiting from out of state. Yevette, the Manager, went above and above to get my daughter the glasses she needed. Our whole experience was one of exceptional customer service and real friendliness! Thank you very much!

Original review: Jan. 14, 2023

Alla was fantastic! I came for the first time obtaining glasses, so I was extremely indecisive and took a long time, and not once did I feel rushed or pushed; on the contrary, she made sure I took my time and found what I wanted, which was very helpful and had excellent attitudes. It's been a long time since I've had such excellent customer service anywhere. I am very happy with the frames! Thank you for the fantastic offer!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2023

I needed a new pair of glasses and decided to check out this place. Outstanding prices and great staff, who really cares about your needs. They helped me choose the best option and spent a lot of time with me today. I very much appreciate it.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2023

I recently had an eye exam at this office and was pleasantly surprised by the level of care and attention I received. I left feeling confident in my new prescription because the staff was friendly and professional. I will undoubtedly return in the future.

Sterling Optical Company Information