3.5/5 (332 ratings)

About Lenscrafters

Lenscrafters Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lenscrafters?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lenscrafters?

Original review: Jan. 7, 2022

I took a pair of glasses for a nose guard repair. The threads for the screw was stripped. The tech worked for about 45 minutes to complete the repair. She tried different tiny screws to complete the repair. She displayed a great deal of perseverance and patience and saved me some money.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

My husband and I arrived at Lenscrafters 15 mins before closing on a November Sunday. I was there to pick up my prescription sunglasses and my husband went to pick out and purchase prescription glasses and prescription sunglasses. We were in the store until 730 pm, 1.5 hours beyond their closing time. The level of service, the depth of knowledge and genuine commitment to customer satisfaction demonstrated quite clearly with words and body language made our shopping experience for glasses refreshingly incredible. We were welcomed and not for even an instance rushed or felt rushed. Dalton, the store manager, was the one who assisted us and his professionalism, personality, and knowledge in the eyewear industry was vast and thorough. He truly loves what he does which translated into the remarkable shopping experience, he created that left my husband and I way beyond satisfied.

This customer service experience needed to be shared with those of you that may live in the St Louis Missouri area. We have been coming to this LensCrafters and seeing Dr. Karen ** who has her optometry practice at this LensCrafters, for nearly twenty years. Dr. Karen ** is also incredible, professional, personable, knowledgeable and look forward to our eye examines each year. We highly recommend both Lenscrafters and Dr. Karen ** to anyone seeking an optometrist or eyewear. Thank you Dalton and Dr. Karen ** for the above and beyond service you provide. Keith D. and William J.

Get buying tips about Glasses Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

My SVC rep was Tonae. Due to her exceptional knowledge, personal care, and expertise in dealing with very high prescriptions I was able to get the best pair of glasses I've ever purchased in life. They are everything she said they would be. I absolutely love them!!!! She worked with me thru multiple visits, and advised me to get the recommended dilation before attempting a new purchase so the provider could determine which of the two prescriptions were appropriate.

I received the 2 prescriptions during a back and forth between the optometrist and Cielo Vista site reps which resulted in 2 failed attempts to obtain a useable product. Tonae educated me on the intricacies of getting proper measurements, prescription and eyewear features for my vision and personal concerns. I was even given the option to return them if I didn't like them after wearing them. When I put them on, I did not have to adjust to them over a few days as I have had to do with previous glasses over the years. This was a new experience for me. I'm very pleased. I've found a new home and will gladly drive the distance!!!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2021

I was fortunate enough to have Elizabeth help me because my Lens popped out, within 20 minutes it was fixed. They even had a lot of people in the store. I made an appointment which helped a lot. Lenscrafters is where I bought my 1st pair 20 years ago. I only go to Lenscrafters and get the insurance on the glasses. Quality and service can't be beat.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

I bought prescription sunglasses this time from LensCrafters for the 1st time. The time it took to check the eyesight and get the prescription was in a timely manner. There were lots of options to choose the frame and most of them were covered by my insurance. Customer service was great and received my new sunglasses in a week. Great job.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2022

On Dec 7th, 2021, the Lenscrafters at Calgary Market Mall, cancelled my purchase of Prescription Glasses due to delivery issues. As per them they sent the refund request to Head Office. Till date ie Jan 17, 2022 there is no update on any refund. What could this really mean? Either - the Lenscrafters at Calgary Market Mall is lying. The Accounts department of Luxottica is inefficient. They are just plain thieves.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2022

It takes really long time to get a new pair of glasses. Almost 2 weeks, and I still did not get mine. When asked online agent to give an update on ETA of glasses, they bluffed you with the day they didn't work!!!! This is totally messed up!

Original review: Jan. 14, 2022

Ordered a pair of glasses and then one week later I noticed it was for another customer. Store manager processed a refund and charged me for the actual glasses. Two weeks later I have yet to receive my $303.99. Store manager has no answers, customer service hangs up on me after putting me on hold 3 times, headquarters number 5137656294 rings once and hangs up. No one will help and this is unprofessional.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2022

My experience was very good. The doctor and assistants are very detailed. Stephanie on Dallas Highway went beyond to get me the best deal. I really appreciate that. I was in the store Jan 3, 2022. ****

Original review: Dec. 23, 2021

Called to ask questions and got put on hold for over 5 min and I hung up. No Callback! Guess they don't need my business. This made me check reviews online line and now I sure I will not be calling them.

Lenscrafters author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Founded in 1983, Lens Crafters was the pioneer of one hour glasses, and now continues to offer that core service with some of the newest lens technology.

• Onsite eye doctor: Schedule an eye exam online and visit the Lens Crafters store to get an updated prescription and order new glasses.

• Insurance accepted: Don't pay out-of-pocket for an exam or a pair of glasses with vision insurance.

• Designer brands: Get frames by Burberry, Ralph Lauren, Gucci and other top brands at Lens Crafters.

• Trend spotting: See the latest trends in eyewear broken down by overall style choices. Sport the latest in Geek Chic or stand out with a pop of color. This allows buyers to see the hottest trends in today's eyewear.

• Complete kids line: Not only does Lens Crafters offer dozens of frames for kids, they do it at 50 percent off the price.

Lenscrafters Company Information