1.90/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution
Discover the right online glasses retailer now
We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Lenscrafters

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 11, 2017

359 Lenscrafters Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

Great people but No Satisfaction... I have been to the store so many times trying to get the right millimeters for my bifocals and each time I'm there I mention the fact that these glasses are too heavy. I'm given the same answer, that weight has to do with strength of prescription. To which I reply "It's the same as the glasses I'm replacing," but they have no answer. I'm almost happy finally with the mm's of the bifocal but I still Can't Wear these. They're So Heavy. It's as though they're glass rather than bicarbonate. I got Versace frames, but canNOT wear these. I'm so embarrassed for the people working at the store to keep going back, but I PAID for these, and I canNot wear them. What should I do!?

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

Lenscrafters in Boca Raton pretended to accept and use my VSP Vision Plan for my own frame charging me $297 for lens features included under my 2 year coverage. My insurance reimbursed $75 saying had used a true VSP provider, I would have paid nothing. Crafty song and dance answers when I called and returned to question why they were deceitful. Now the AR coating is peeling. Beware of crafty lenscrafting at Lenscrafters. Never a customer again.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

I purchased new glasses on 1/3/2017. I noticed that they fog up every night for no explained reason. I called back in late January and they said to try cleaning with a stronger cleaner, which I did several times. No change. I called back in late February and they told me to bring them back. I live 70 miles away in the mountains, so the earliest I could get there was April 5. I talked to the store manager and she told me that I was beyond the 30-day limit and therefore, she could not help me. I told her about the phone calls to her staff and she said that since she had no record of it, she could not help me.

I showed her my pair of glasses that I had replaced (which do not fog). She told me that they had "premium" high-quality lenses and the glasses I purchased from LensCrafters were only of medium grade quality. I regularly purchase my glasses from Costco for approximately half what I paid at LensCrafters ($556.69). I was told that I was a premium customer and was not told that the lenses were only medium quality. I sent an email to the company in April and they said they'd get back to me within 24 hours. They never responded. I sent another email in October and they never responded.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

Worst eye glasses ever. Retail at $661.62 for a pair that have the protective coating. There are very light (hard to see) scratches and they say at the Hickory NC Mall Store that this is the reason the glasses are fogged. They are 5 months old and they will not replace them. Never again will we deal with LensCrafters.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2017

I am completely dissatisfied and disappointed on how ** the service is here. My glasses were supposed to come in a week from when I got them. When the time came they told me my glasses weren't there because they didn't have the frame and would be there the next day. But next day comes and I wait for a call and when I get it I am completely angered. They told me that they got their shipment but again my glasses were not there. They said they shipped but would be here in a couple of days which is ** because they have same day shipping. I am fed up with them and had SUCH a bad experience. I'll make sure to tell everybody to never buy from Lenscrafters or even give them the privilege of looking at them. I am getting a complete refund and they can kiss my **.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lenscrafters?

Original review: Sept. 21, 2017

Well I am glad to see my experience is not isolated. I was charged a large sum of money and made what I thought was a sound investment in my first ever pair of prescription glasses. Doesn't matter if you have insurance or not, always works out to be the same price paid. There was a clear defect in the left lens that started to appear after about a week. Had it replaced after a week to ten days of being without my NEW glasses. As others have mentioned, I PAMPER these things and after just over a year my so-called "scratch resistant" lenses are scratched and the lenses are becoming cloudy to the point of not even cleanable. I don't know where they are sending these things to be made but the quality of the lenses and coatings is deplorable. If I am spending the equivalent price of a 4K TV for an investment, I would expect some quality in return. Sorry LC, you had one chance to win a customer and blew repeat business in North Central Connecticut.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

I needed new glasses and saw the Lenscrafters television advertisement for their digital exam called Clarifye. The advertisement indicated I wouldn’t need to go through the which is clearer A or B over and over again to the point I can’t see anything anymore – I have always disliked this part of the exam. I thought this was wonderful and made an appointment online.

I received an e-mail confirming my 9:00 a.m. appointment time, with instructions to arrive 10 minutes early to “fill out any necessary paperwork.” Since I needed to go to work after my appointment I decided to go frame shopping before my eye exam. Assuming they would probably open at 8:00 a.m. but would open no later than 8:30 since I was instructed to be there at 8:50 a.m. I showed up at 8:15 a.m. – they don’t open until 9:00 a.m.

When the store opened I filled out my paperwork, then went to the desk and let the young woman know I wanted the Clarifye exam – Clarifye isn’t available in this state! Both the technician and the doctor were very professional and did a good job. At the end of my exam I asked the doctor about my pupillary distance for my prescription. The doctor told me the ladies out front would do that.

I stopped out front and was told they couldn’t do that unless I was choosing frames since it was digital and the machine took into account the frame I selected. According to this lady the distance between your pupils will change depending on which frame you place in front of them. I looked her in the eye and said, “So, you are flat refusing to give me my pupillary distance to complete my prescription, I have paid $90.00 for an incomplete prescription.” She replied, “Have a nice day.” Had I not been given bad information in an email and mislead by television advertisement I would have ordered 3 pairs of glasses (safety progressive lens, normal progressive lens and computer) from these people. Then they flat refused to give me what I paid for.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

As a former employee at the Lenox Mall location in Atlanta, I was extremely disappointed. I walked in Sept. 1, assuming that this location would have a better frame selection (at least they did when I worked there as a lab tech). Too bad, that I wasn't a "secret shopper" because I was totally ignored. I was never greeted or acknowledged when I entered the store. I was so surprised by the lack of customer service on Sept. 1 approx. time was 1p.m. EST (so you can confirm the ** male and female working at the time), that I continued to look at more frames. There were only two customers in the store at the time. Both were being assisted, but no reason to not acknowledge other customers entering the store.

What's even more interesting is the expense acct. that I have via Aetna. It continues to roll over every year, which puts it well over $1000.00. And guess what? Lenscrafters won't see a penny of it, due to these associates at the Lenox Mall location in Atlanta (Buckhead). I will say it again, I use to work there as a Lab Tech when you could see the Lab Techs filling your prescriptions (see through glass enclosure watching the lab techs work). Fired? No Retrained? Yes. These same two associates that ignored me will clocked out and become consumers and want to be acknowledged at their choice of retail and food service outlets. Can't imagine when it's their turn how they would complain about anything.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2017

I went to Lenscrafters in Park City Mall, Lancaster, PA before I had my eyes examined on 8/11/17. I was met immediately by Amanda, who gave me a tray to gather any frames I might be interested in. I found some frames and gave the tray, with my choices, back to her and went in to Dr. Broaddus & Associates for my eye exam. When I came out, the store was packed! I was directed to have a seat at one of the stations, which I did. Amanda and one other girl were the only two employees in the store. Amanda finished taking care of the little girl at the station behind me, then came over to me. She asked if I would mind if she got rid of some of the lines. She then directed the traffic to various locations, stations, and promptly came back to me.

She was so calm and explained that there were only the two of them at the store. She didn't let the vast number of people milling around, waiting for service, to unnerve her. She simply smiled and said "this is nothing". She was absolutely incredible! She took her time with me, checked the difference between what I would pay with a coupon or with my insurance. My glasses were over $1000, but I ended up paying a little over $400, which included the insurance that covered any damages to my glasses. If you're in Lancaster County PA and need glasses, I highly recommend Lenscrafters and super highly recommend Amanda!!! She is an incredible asset to this store!!!

Original review: July 27, 2017

Triangle Town Center LensCrafters - Raleigh, NC: Due to the number of horrible reviews concerning LensCrafters, I felt that I should add my wonderful review. The only problem with my glasses was I didn't like the way they looked on me. After about 5 days I decided that I should return them. After reading the reviews I was a bit nervous about returning my glasses to LensCrafters. I truly thought that I would have a problem. In fact, it was such a great experience. The woman that waited on me when I got my glasses was the same woman who helped me with my credit. She was professional and very helpful. No problem whatsoever.

Original review: July 25, 2017

My husband purchased glasses in February 2017. The glasses were over $700 but with our insurance we paid $480. Now 5 mos later the glasses are scratched. My husband is very particular with his glasses. Always stores them in a case and uses only the cleaner/cloth for glasses. This weekend he was grilling and bent over and his glasses fell off his face. The lens got scratched and pitted. We called the store to see about replacing the lens and we were told the best they could do was sell them to us for $350.

I called my insurance company and they said we were sold all the "premium" options in February and that is why the glasses were so expensive. We were never told by the sales person that we were buying premium options nor were we given choices of the other options available. The thing we should've been sold was the $35 warranty not the other hidden things we didn't need or ask for. And the premium polycarb lens are worthless! And LensCrafters is dishonest company that takes advantage of their customers.

Original review: July 19, 2017

Highly dishonest!!! Be warned Now!!! They lack integrity. The people that work there are dishonest and rude. We use insurance that has ZERO copay and they tried to get us to pay them. Went to another company and they honored our insurance. Lens Crappers (as I call them) kept our insurance in their system to prevent the other company using our insurance. Had to contact the insurance company and they had to threaten them and removed the block themselves. We also used them last year. I am wondering how much we got ripped off at this point.

The management also lacks a sense of professionalism. He told me to come back when I was walking out the door to go elsewhere. When I asked how he could help me with a solution he simply placed the blame on Costco and said that Costco should not have offered the lens for free through our insurance (This is something I brought up during the conversation). I tried to walk away and he snapped at me and said "OH GOD!" as I was walking away. I felt troubled at this point as he said it in a way that I felt he would have tried to fight me. I walked out and they will never see our family again. It's too bad too because they would have made a lot of money off of our insurance. We have great insurance (Private not government).

Original review: July 15, 2017

I don't have any experience with the Doctor or the people in the eye glasses store but the receptionist for the doctors are terrible. I had an appointment schedule on a Saturday that I had scheduled Wednesday or Thursday, no one bothered to call to get insurance information so when we get there they tell me I would have to pay out of pocket and let my insurance reimburse me. I said no, and rescheduled. I scheduled another Saturday appointment and made sure to verify that the receptionist would verify the insurance before I came in. I get a call 15 minutes before my appointment from the receptionist saying that they DID NOT verify my insurance so I would have to reschedule my appointment AGAIN! NOPE, not doing it! I told them to take me off and I would find somewhere else to be seen!

Original review: June 26, 2017

Recently, I accompanied my minor child to the Castleton Square Mall location of Lenscrafters featuring Indiana Eye Doctors llc., for eye exam whereby I received two quotes for exam and opted to utilized spouse's $10 deductible over my corporate plan ($30). However, upon checking out the clerk smiled and stated, "That will be $40." I was quite chagrined to learn that they'd performed some new test upon my minor child with NO PRE-AUTHORIZATION but gladly charged me and our insurance! Of course the clerk or Doctors could change my invoice and despite finally getting Manager "Joe" on the telephone for an apology etc... No such return of my funds has yet to appear back on my credit card!

Original review: June 21, 2017

I went into Lenscrafters at Topanga Mall in Woodland Hills California on 12/24/16. I bought contact lenses and there was a rebate offer where after registering my purchase online, I would receive a rebate in the mail. I had someone at the store walk me through the process and I sent in a photo of my receipt and all the information needed from the box etc that are needed to receive the rebate. The rebate never arrived and I called and emailed to complain and no one ever got back to me.

I recently went in and bought new glasses and I informed the store manager of what happened and she informed me that she would look into it. I am going into the store to pick up my eyeglasses tomorrow (12/22/17) and so far I have heard nothing back. The manager informed me that it's not Lenscrafters... it's Bausch + Lomb's company; however, what all businesses must understand is that if your corporation decides to work with an affiliate, and you are offering a rebate in your store, then you cannot separate yourself from them if they have poor service. Whatever they do or say is a reflection on your store. Not I need someone to look into this and so far it doesn't feel like I am any closer to receiving my rebate.

UPDATE ON 09/06/2017: Territory manager Darin ** from Thousand Oaks was finally reached about the rebate card I never received from Bausch and Lomb from their partnership with Lenscrafters. I had never received a rebate that I should have and no one responds when you inquire about these things. Darin finally did but not until after I wrote a social media review and he said the reason was that he was on vacation.

Darin said he would expedite my order which usually takes 6-8 weeks. Well... it was not expedited but I finally received the card but it did take another 8 weeks. Darin promised I would receive some complimentary contact lenses for my troubles but once again, I did not receive what was promised. I have to call him and email him and I finally reached him and he again said he was on vacation but he would look into it when he got back. It has been a few weeks and I again cannot reach him and therefore there is no update on my lenses.

The only way I know of to get attention to my complaints are to write a social media post because that is the only thing that worked last time. I feel sorry for all of the people I see had problems here on this page. Lenscrafters does not understand that if they partner with another company, LENSCRAFTERS is just as responsible for the resolution of customer complaints as Bausch and Lomb. I expect a call and my contact lenses.

Original review: June 19, 2017
    I purchased nearly 800 dollars worth of prescription eyeglasses two years ago. I had added special anti reflective glare coating for I believe was an additional $75.

Three months later the glare coating was showing scratching and making my glasses unusable. I took them in and the store claimed I had been abusing my glasses... So not true. I kept them in their case and used the special cleaning cloth. The store claimed they could not remove the film and I would need to spend another $200 for new lenses. This if less than three months. Needless to say I went elsewhere.

Last month two years later. I took the same frames into Lenscrafters to replace the lenses for a new prescription. I shouldn't have been surprised, they claimed they no longer had the template for a lens for one frame (Rayban) and that the half frame lens on the other couldn't be replaced on the other because the optician claimed there was some damage to the device that holds the lens in. I couldn't see anything wrong. So the proposal was not only replace the lenses for $200+ but another $400 for new frames. Needless to say again I walked away and I stated that Lenscrafters policies for glasses are at best unethical and perhaps even illegal. Beware of these guys robbing you blind.

The good news. I found online a place to mail my glasses into. They replace the lenses in the same frames that Lenscrafters wouldn't swap out the new prescriptions. It took 5 business days to get my glasses back in the mail and I saved more than $400. Don't waste your money on Lenscrafters crooks. Go to Replacement Lens Express.

Original review: June 18, 2017

I was ripped off by LensCrafters and the scams they run against consumers are criminal. They also use inferior lenses and coatings so the products don't last. Their prices are 400% to 500% higher than others. On one occasion they put the wrong prescription in the computer, the glasses were out of focus, they said, "We'll give you 50% off on your next pair." They refused to fix their error. On another occasion the lenses did not fit the frame, they would fall out and they said, "It's the way these glasses are made". Yet, I ordered the same pair from someone else, and the lenses were cut right and fit. The LensCrafters store on Avenue of the Americas AKA 6th Avenue is RipOff City USA - STAY AWAY. Eat glass instead, it's a better experience.

Original review: June 13, 2017

I have been a customer for years, and they have always been slow. I assumed this, so when they told me just over a week for my glasses, I was not surprised. I presumed this amount. But when I began calling to check on progress and associates went from at least trying to check on my purchase to not knowing how to look them up and telling me to call back later, I was slightly annoyed. When the manager told me sign up for texts I had already requested at my appointment and I had yet to receive a single text about the status, OK, a bit more annoyed.

My tipping point was when I contacted the national organization and not the local business and the representative told me she could call the store, I mentioned I had done all that many times and I just wanted an accurate timeline if she could get in touch with a warehouse, manufacturer, someone besides the store. She denied the request and had me find her contact info on the store in question because she was unaware they had moved... Needless to say, I just want my glasses and it is going on 3.5 weeks from my appointment when they said they would be ready in 1. If they had given me an honest estimate the 1st or 2nd time I would have been satisfied. But by the 5th person I talked to, including managers and national not just local or regional employees... I have to highly suggest NOT using LensCrafters to any and everyone.

Original review: June 11, 2017

I read a lot of reviews putting this company down. Recently my lenses started doing something strange. It was like a break in the middle. They were over a year old and I didn't buy the warranty. I went to them just to see what could be done. After looking at them, the manager said to send them off to the company and they would repair them. They look like new. This isn't the first time they have done this. They also replaced my son's glasses years ago. A friend broke them. It was not any fault of the glasses. However, because they advertised that this type frame would not break even if bent, they replaced them at no charge. I have had very good experiences with LensCrafters in SC.

Original review: June 10, 2017

Lenscrafters advertises 1 hour wait for glasses. After selecting frame and lens for my son we were informed that the glasses will take a week which we accepted. When the date came around we were told that the glasses will take another 2 weeks. The date came and we were told that the shipment should be in later that day. Called today and still no glasses. Each time we were told that they would call us which they did not do even once. If we were told upfront that the glasses were delayed we would have ordered a different lens. Lenscrafters failed in both customer service plus failure to deliver as advertised.

Original review: June 9, 2017

Dr ** 6667 Newberry Rd Gainesville FL. They issue wrong prescription and I been there 3 times between Dr and Lenscrafters. Finally got new prescription from other Dr but they didn't change my lenses because was past 30 days so I have to pay almost $600 and can't use my insurance because it cover just every two years check up for eyes.

Original review: May 31, 2017

At your Del Amo Mall location in Torrance, CA, I went in to have my glasses adjusted. I had bought my glasses at the old location before they redid the mall. The employee takes my plastic frames and attempts to adjust them but does a really horrible job and I notice a distortion in my left lens. Tries again but still has not shaped them to fit my face. He finally tries a third time but cannot seem to straighten them out enough to have them fit comfortably. He takes them to "the lab" and comes back with them a little better but not the lenses. Apparently during the heating process to adjust the plastic frames he heated the lenses causing them to crack. I received no apologies for this inconvenience but he offered to get me new lenses at no cost.

I go back a week later to have my glasses "repaired" and the new lenses are not thinned out like my previous lenses which I paid an extra fee for as I have really bad eyesight and I like to have my lenses thinned out. The frames come back and they have a tilt to them. I'm am so frustrated because I had adjusted them myself after the first horrible attempt. I leave after the second person's attempt to adjust my frames fail and adjust them myself at home. I would appreciate people working at your locations to have some working knowledge of glasses and how they work. Adjustments should not result in damage. I will never be returning to another LensCrafters.

Original review: May 18, 2017

Best glasses I've ever had and I've had to wear them 45 years (fit/look). The service was over the top even though they were busy, I felt like the number one customer. The lady that helped me was awesome, pleasant, personable and help me pick out the best frames. I went back for sunglasses and had the same lady, and totally love the sunglasses, again the best I've ever had! Thanks DK!

Original review: May 9, 2017

Unlike virtually any other product on the market, the "frames and lenses" from Lenscrafters has NO WARRANTY AT ALL, UNLESS YOU BUY THEIR WARRANTY for $34.99. There is NO WARRANTY for materials or workmanship of the frames or lenses. There may be a workable policy to deal with a repeat customer, but there is no ASSURED WARRANTY on the products being sold at Lenscrafters.

Furthermore, the disclosure of any of these facts is neither obvious nor discussed and you will not realize this until you get your receipt which (The customer may or may not see) for the charge for the Warranty. Even then the "WARRANTY" being offered is not complete. It would require a co-payment of some ill defined amount and even then the "EXTRA COST" is only applicable for one year! Poorly managed customer expectations.

Original review: May 1, 2017

Horrible customer service experience in the store that I won't bother to write about because the main issue is when they put the new lenses in my glasses, I couldn't see. They even told me they couldn't guarantee the replacement ones would be correct. They refused to reimburse for the exam so I could go elsewhere and when they did finally reimburse for the lenses... they had no intention of reimbursing the insurance company. I called the insurance company myself. After being disconnected with their customer service center, I finally spoke with Mickey who told me she has no intention of reimbursing me for the exam and hung up the phone.

Original review: April 20, 2017

My experience with Lenscrafters, Maui was superb as far as the staff went. But beware Synchronicity Bank!!! Fake late fees accrued on a card with NO BALANCE. C'mon Lenscrafters, your great customer service was overshadowed by your sketchy credit card company.

Original review: April 20, 2017

Beware! My wife and I had routine eye exams at Lenscrafters in the Eastgate, Cincinnati, Oh facility in February of 2017. Their website says eye exams at $82.50 including the dilation test. The dilation test was what we had rather than the eye imaging which is $35 extra. We paid $40 each upfront thinking the remaining $42.50 was being billed to Medicare for the medical part of the exam. Two months later we received bills from them for $140.05 each because we had not met our deductibles from Medicare for the year yet. They had billed Medicare $150 rather than the $42.50 we thought would be billed.

They had charged Medicare more than $100 extra over what the exam costs for a cash only transaction. This had not been explained to us upfront. If we had known, we would have paid the $82.50 cash upfront and not had anything billed to Medicare. Besides all this, the exam was rushed. One nice thing, my new glasses were made in a little over an hour, but they did not improve my vision any at all.

Original review: April 19, 2017

I have purchased 3 x's from Lenscrafters. This last yr was total joke - I was never approached. I picked out some I like then the girl said, "Oh thanks." and everything looked great. Please - especially more expensive ones. She never asked if I had insurance so I thought I couldn't use it. She never told me my 900.00 glasses would be plastic lenses. Really!!! The smudge so easy so not what I paid for! The first pair she had fit so tight I had to go back. It gave me horrific headaches and left indentations. She was loud and so not a pleasant experience. I had gone to another one out west. They were great, should have gone back there!

Original review: April 11, 2017

Nice doctor but horrible customer service from store manager and eye exam office staff. They misfiled insurance to old company even though I clearly noted I had new insurance and gave them the card. Then got major runaround (and no apology until I noted it) on how it wasn't their fault vs. just taking down the new info, resubmitting it and apologizing for wasting my time in 4 phone calls. I spent over $2K/yr there for over 8 years. Old staff was great but all left in the last 2 years. Won't be going back and will spend my money elsewhere.

Original review: March 24, 2017

I bought my glasses from them less than a year ago. When the "coating was coming off" I had to pay to get my lenses replaced. When I got them back (in a hour) I put them on and things were blurry. I told them and their response was "You haven't worn your glasses all day so it's going to be blurry." Keep in mind I had progressive lenses with a -.25 to 1. My eyes aren't bad. Just off enough to cause me migraines and I need the glare protection. I told her that did not make sense but I guess we will see. Once I went outside I was seeing 4s of the street lights. Then I knew something was wrong. I went back inside and told them the problem. I was told there is nothing wrong with the lenses and go get my eyes checked. At that point I left furious.

I went up to the other Lenscrafters in the area and the supervisor confirmed there was a crack in the coating and that would be causing the blurry vision and seeing 4s of lights. He told me he would get these ordered right away and should be ready in 3-4 days. Keep in mind this was Friday night 15 mins before they closed. On Tuesday I went in to drop off my frames, thinking they would need them that day or tomorrow. Later that week on Friday I called to find out where my glasses were. I then found out they didn't order my lenses till Tuesday, the same day I dropped off my frames. The supervisor completely disregarded my visit and never ordered my lenses. I came in on Monday when they finally got them. The same supervisor was there and helped me.

I bluntly asked why it took so long. This was the response "(snarky) Sorry, you came in late and I was off the next few days." So I replied with so much for that 3-5 days. This time he got louder and said "I said I'm sorry." All snarky. At that point I walked out with my finally repaired glasses. Later that day I set my glasses down and my leg accidentally laid on them. I felt it right away and lifted up my leg. The frames at the hinges just snapped off. I never noticed my $200.00 frames had plastic hinges. I called their corporate office because I am not dealing with their stores again. I was told I had 2 days left for my protection program but I have to file a claim through warranty before they would allow me to pay the 25.00 to replace my frames. I submitted my claim to their website they gave me. 10 days later I had not heard anything.

I tried calling all week and waited over 2 hours every time and never got anyone. Finally today I got a hold of someone and the reply was "Sorry we never received your claim". I called Lenscrafters back and was told "Sorry nothing we can do now." They will try to contact the store to see if they will do something. I do not expect a positive outcome. This has been a terrible experience and recommend everyone not to go there. At one time they were a good company. Not anymore.

Lenscrafters expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Founded in 1983, Lens Crafters was the pioneer of one hour glasses, and now continues to offer that core service with some of the newest lens technology.

• Onsite eye doctor: Schedule an eye exam online and visit the Lens Crafters store to get an updated prescription and order new glasses.
    • Insurance accepted: Don't pay out-of-pocket for an exam or a pair of glasses with vision insurance.
    • Designer brands: Get frames by Burberry, Ralph Lauren, Gucci and other top brands at Lens Crafters.
    • Trend spotting: See the latest trends in eyewear broken down by overall style choices. Sport the latest in Geek Chic or stand out with a pop of color. This allows buyers to see the hottest trends in today's eyewear.
    • Complete kids line: Not only does Lens Crafters offer dozens of frames for kids, they do it at 50 percent off the price.
    • Best for: Kids, Teens, Professionals and Contacts wearers.
    Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs