3.8/5 (199 ratings)

About Lenscrafters

Lenscrafters Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lenscrafters?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lenscrafters?

Original review: June 2, 2022

I broke my glasses on Memorial Day weekend. My job requirement is fine detailed dental procedures. I had a spare set but the prescription on the old was not current. My old glasses were repaired and restored like new quickly and there was no charge for their service. I rate them them a ten plus. The store manager was courteous and very helpful. I recommend the Barboursville store a 10 plus rating for service, friendliness and professionalism.

Original review: March 16, 2022

Entire staff at Lens Crafters in Middletown, NY at Galleria Mall, were professional and knowledgeable. Salesperson Jamie was very personable. Lens Crafters are the best in overall service and quality for prescription glasses, in my humble opinion. Never had a problem with my glasses purchased from Lens Crafters. I highly recommend them for all your eyeglass needs.

Sincerely,

Anne

Get buying tips about Glasses Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

My husband and I arrived at Lenscrafters 15 mins before closing on a November Sunday. I was there to pick up my prescription sunglasses and my husband went to pick out and purchase prescription glasses and prescription sunglasses. We were in the store until 730 pm, 1.5 hours beyond their closing time. The level of service, the depth of knowledge and genuine commitment to customer satisfaction demonstrated quite clearly with words and body language made our shopping experience for glasses refreshingly incredible. We were welcomed and not for even an instance rushed or felt rushed. Dalton, the store manager, was the one who assisted us and his professionalism, personality, and knowledge in the eyewear industry was vast and thorough. He truly loves what he does which translated into the remarkable shopping experience, he created that left my husband and I way beyond satisfied.

This customer service experience needed to be shared with those of you that may live in the St Louis Missouri area. We have been coming to this LensCrafters and seeing Dr. Karen ** who has her optometry practice at this LensCrafters, for nearly twenty years. Dr. Karen ** is also incredible, professional, personable, knowledgeable and look forward to our eye examines each year. We highly recommend both Lenscrafters and Dr. Karen ** to anyone seeking an optometrist or eyewear. Thank you Dalton and Dr. Karen ** for the above and beyond service you provide. Keith D. and William J.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

My SVC rep was Tonae. Due to her exceptional knowledge, personal care, and expertise in dealing with very high prescriptions I was able to get the best pair of glasses I've ever purchased in life. They are everything she said they would be. I absolutely love them!!!! She worked with me thru multiple visits, and advised me to get the recommended dilation before attempting a new purchase so the provider could determine which of the two prescriptions were appropriate.

I received the 2 prescriptions during a back and forth between the optometrist and Cielo Vista site reps which resulted in 2 failed attempts to obtain a useable product. Tonae educated me on the intricacies of getting proper measurements, prescription and eyewear features for my vision and personal concerns. I was even given the option to return them if I didn't like them after wearing them. When I put them on, I did not have to adjust to them over a few days as I have had to do with previous glasses over the years. This was a new experience for me. I'm very pleased. I've found a new home and will gladly drive the distance!!!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2021

I was fortunate enough to have Elizabeth help me because my Lens popped out, within 20 minutes it was fixed. They even had a lot of people in the store. I made an appointment which helped a lot. Lenscrafters is where I bought my 1st pair 20 years ago. I only go to Lenscrafters and get the insurance on the glasses. Quality and service can't be beat.

Original review: June 10, 2022

The service that Margie provided was outstanding. I am so pleased with the quality care she provided at the Gateway Mall in Prescott. I wrote a review earlier but don't see it here so I want to make sure Margie gets full praise for her professionalism.

Original review: June 6, 2022

I had visited Lenscrafters to help fix my glasses which I had bent accidently because I had stepped on them. The service was great, an optician named Nasrin was very kind and quick to help. I'm very happy my glasses were able to be fixed when I had little time to spare.

Original review: June 4, 2022

I would like to give Brad (Optical Technician) of assisting every time I visit the store. Brad is very knowledgeable about his job. Please give Brad an EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. I would like to recommend it to anyone who will visit the store to look for Brad for assistance. Keep up the good work Brad and GOODLUCK!

Original review: June 2, 2022

I went to Lenscrafters for glasses in jan. They were very unprofessional. They did not use my insurance. When I got my glasses they were poor quality. In the end to correct the problem with my lens it would have costed 150 dollars. Since I live on a fixed income I had to use gorilla glue to keep my lens in frames.

Original review: April 12, 2022

I ordered & paid for glasses (on a whim while I was at that shopping plaza) on 3/10. They said it takes about a week. Two weeks went by, no communication from them, so I left a phone message. No return call. Somewhere in there, I got an email asking how I liked my new glasses. I called back and they said three weeks tops. The third week went by, no communication. I called and someone said they might be on the way, or they might be getting quality checked, and it usually only takes two weeks (what happened to one?), but give it another week or two. I've been out $500+ with nothing to show for it for almost five weeks. I've been wearing glasses for decades. There's nothing special about them that should take this long.

Lenscrafters author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Founded in 1983, Lens Crafters was the pioneer of one hour glasses, and now continues to offer that core service with some of the newest lens technology.

• Onsite eye doctor: Schedule an eye exam online and visit the Lens Crafters store to get an updated prescription and order new glasses.

• Insurance accepted: Don't pay out-of-pocket for an exam or a pair of glasses with vision insurance.

• Designer brands: Get frames by Burberry, Ralph Lauren, Gucci and other top brands at Lens Crafters.

• Trend spotting: See the latest trends in eyewear broken down by overall style choices. Sport the latest in Geek Chic or stand out with a pop of color. This allows buyers to see the hottest trends in today's eyewear.

• Complete kids line: Not only does Lens Crafters offer dozens of frames for kids, they do it at 50 percent off the price.

Lenscrafters Company Information