America's Best Contacts and Eyeglasses

Compare Eyeglasses Online

Research top Eyeglasses Online recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Stopped in at the Daytona Beach location on 8/18/17 to inquire on replacing my plastic frames which were damaged and inserting my lenses. Was told by a half interested person at the counter the cost would be $59.95. Six months earlier I had paid $69.95 for an exam and two pairs of glasses. I would strongly recommend to friends and associates through Facebook and our area newsletter stay clear of America's Best.

AMERICA'S BEST MORROW GA - I went there before had an issue with the glasses and they replaced. The next time I bought them with insurance. The glasses broke and this time they want almost 100 to fix them. The manager didn't offer me the warranty, I mean if the manager can't treat you right. It made my day terrible.

The reason I am writing this review is because upon reading through several other discouraging reviews on this site I haven't seen many for NC State and I've had an experience at the store in Fayetteville N.C. since July 13, 2017. Made an appointment, went to this place noticed right away there were a lot of desk attendees on staff that day but not a lot of customers. Was treated courteous but they were not overly friendly which is fine but kind of suspect as in, if a new place really wants your business they are usually very friendly and accommodating. This place was not. I was taken into a room and given a chart exam by a "desk clerk" with no clear identification on her, I mean, I'm sure she stated her name but I wasn't sure if she was even qualified to administer an exam to me. First red flag!

Secondly, was taken to wait in this locations only on staff doctor's exam room and when he came in it was so clear he was incompetent. Not only was he low key rude, he actually spooled off to me how much better glasses would be in lieu of contact lenses which I stated pretty clearly from the start was ALL I wished to receive at this time. When I repeated this he was clearly affected and actually insulted me saying that it was obvious that I had not been taking care of my eyes. This was a rude thing to say but I agreed to take "better care" in the future. Who says this in first meeting though? Anyway, his attitude after this quickly went downhill as he gave me an exam for my fitting and concluded that there were no trials matching my needs in stock that day. He actually told me he would give me "something" close to my prescription meaning, not my exact prescription but close no cigar? Second red flag!

He actually gave me a pair of trial contact lenses that were so off they gave me a headache and made me feel dizzy and nauseous! Of course I called the next day and was told by staff that my prescription lenses would be ordered in the contact lens brand I indicated and that I would be called when they arrived. However, a full week later I called to check and was told that indeed they had come in that I wasn't contacted due to oversight on their end. Less than 24 hours of wearing the new lenses I knew something was wrong and called them on a Monday to let them know. I was told to come in to discuss my options with the Doctor as the desk clerk informed me that I would need readers to supplement my prescription because it sounds like I have a presbyopic condition according to her assessment.

Keep in mind she never identified as an "eye doctor" optician or optometrist but she told me I needed reading glasses due to my age and age related condition she assumed I have. Third red flag! and I should've ran the other way after this but I wanted to see so I agreed to come in a third time. For the second time I spoke to on staff doctor who was a bit friendlier than on first meeting but who did not have a clue about my situation with the lenses I was given or any clear idea of what to do after I told him my prescription was clearly off. His incompetence forced me to ask for a trial pair of my old prescription and upon inserting these fresh lenses I noticed a marked improvement in my vision, no readers needed. I feel that the overall visit was a waste of money and time. I would never recommend this place to anyone. If you are considering going to America's Best please RUN!!!

Professional Customer Service: I visited the America's Best in Union City, GA today. They were able to schedule a same day appointment, there was no wait time, the staff is very knowledge and excellent customer service. Dr. ** was very pleasant and answered all my questions. Charles selected the perfect eyeglasses for my face. The entire experience was awesome.

I got my exam and 2 pair of bifocals for 276.00, they don't tell you about all the "extra costs". When I got the glasses they tried to adjust them to my face but they just did not sit right. My vision was so poor with them I was afraid to drive, so I went back. They told me I couldn't see well because I got the most inexpensive lenses and needed to upgrade for another 271.00!! Cheap glasses. Go to a reputable vision store, this place is not what you think!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about America's Best Contacts and Eyeglasses?

Where are my glasses? They said 2 weeks, yet it has been 17 days now and still nothing. I can't see, daily headaches, and stressed. They said they have no way of tracking the order to tell me when they will be arriving. I should've went to the one hour place and walked out with new glasses on my face. So, WHERE ARE MY GLASSES!!! So annoying! Terrible customer service, can't track my glasses? Upgrade your tech.

I went to AB for an eye exam bcoz the commercial said free exam with 2 pairs of glasses deal. I made an appointment which was easy to get for the next day. When I arrived I was pleasantly greeted and quickly seen. They explained everything thoroughly. I was helped by everyone available, all friendly, all knowledgeable. The price was $99 for 2 pairs of bifocals, the $45 exam was free. Not sure why I read so many complaints about the price. The deal was explained and no problems.

It increased in price depending on what you purchase. The deal was exactly what I got for the exact price quoted. Everyone was so awesome, I stayed chatting for awhile with them all. It was fun, and I enjoyed my time spend there. I do not have insurance and I felt the price was the best around. The wait for glasses could be shorter but it just gives me something to look forward to. I can't wait to go back, it was a very friendly welcoming store. Hixson Tennessee you are the BEST! Thank you!

I paid nearly $600 for 2 pairs of glasses with "high quality" lenses (recommended by salesperson). I was very careful in taking steps to protect my glasses, but it was useless. Within a couple of months the lenses were extremely scratched, and cloudy. I have contacted customer service by phone and email, but received NO reply! Worst customer service I have ever encountered. One of my frames broke, and when I went to the store for repairs I was left sitting in a chair waiting for an 1/2 hour! I will never use this company again, and always encourage folks I know to go elsewhere for glasses. I paid $600 for garbage products and services!

I had been to America's Best 2 years ago to get my son's eye exam done as well as the advertised two for $69.99 glasses. I walked out paying over $200 but he was satisfied with them so I didn't think anything of it even though I had to go back like four times because they would get loose on him. I just back now and his prescription remained the same and we bought the two glasses, which again ended up being 189.50, way over the two for $69.99 advertised special they talk about. I chose the additional vision field test and was told my son had to go back and get it redone because they noticed defects on it. I went back and they did it again, at no extra cost this time, but when the doctor or whatever he was came to speak to me, it seemed like it was a bother.

He didn't introduce himself so I have no clue what his name is and he continued to tell me that I need to take my son to an ophthalmologist to have him further tested because of the defects in his peripheral vision. He didn't explain more so I asked him what that meant and instead of sitting with me and explaining, he said it could be glaucoma, a brain tumor or a neurological problem! From a field test, how can you stand there and say this to a parent!!! No bedside manner, no manners at all!!! If you don't know specifically what the issue is, just send me to a real doctor as I have already made an appointment with. He continued to tell me that it was in his record also from two years back! So why is it that I wasn't told anything about any visual defects back then!!!

These people do not know what they are doing and after this unprofessional experience, I will never go back there again! Another thing, I am a Cuban-American and I am all for people working but the two girls who have performed the tests couldn't even speak English and all they kept speaking to my son was Spanish, which he barely understands. To top it off, the "doctor" didn't even bother to ask if my son takes any medication because he would've known that he takes medication for ADHD which can cause visual problems! This place has left me with a bad taste in my mouth and if my son had this problem two years back and they knew, why am I finding out about it now!!! DO NOT TAKE YOUR BUSINESS HERE, they're horrible!!!

I went to America's Best Eyeglass company who specializes in buy a pair get a pair free. After the eye exam I was told to pick out two pair of frames for my lens, however when they called for me to pick up my glasses both pair of lens were put in the same frames, meaning both pair of glasses looked the same. I was apologized to and told to pick out the other frame and they would put my prescription in those frames. Said they would call when finished. It's been four months. I called and they don't know anything. Plus on top of it all I received a bill for 90.00 dollars. I believed I was paid in full from when I paid 179.00 in February.

America's Best should be America's Worse. I was so excited when I saw a commercial. I called and made an appointment. I was so excited that I shared the info with my daughters and friends at work who needed new glasses. I had an appt at 11 am and was there at 10:50. The line to sign in took me over to 11:09. It was crowded which I took as a good sign that business is good. I waited for over an hour and finally got up and asked them when was my turn. I was after the next 2 people. They seriously overbooked.

I go into the screening room and the lady gives me a form to sign that was for $15. She didn't ask if I wanted that service but just said sign. I signed. On the first machine I was told to put my chin up to it. I stopped and said "it's wet!" The lady said "it's just alcohol." I waited on her to clean it and I guess she was waiting on me to put my chin in that. I finally said, "May I have a towel to wipe it off?" thinking she would surely wipe it off. She didn't. I had to wipe it myself. So on to the next machine, it has the same problem and we went through the same conversation again. I ended up wiping it also. It looked like sweat. She called it alcohol. If it was alcohol she only knew that, and did a terrible job of disinfecting the machines. I wait another hour and finally get to go in to the exam room. The doctor was very nice! No issues with him at all.

I finish the exam and proceed to go get the 2 pair for $69.99. it turned out that they were $319 for both pair. I could not get the "special" if I was using insurance. What a rip off! After going back and forth with the lady on why were the prices so much different than advertised, I got up and said "please give me my prescription." I paid the $15 for the form that I had to sign and the $10 for my insurance part and walked out and went to Walmart where I got my glasses for $42 for the lens and frames with my insurance.

I normally do all my reviews before trying a new company, I forgot to do it earlier and was in a hurry to make it to my appt on time and did not get to do it until an hour into my waiting on them to call my name. I regret that I didn't check the reviews first. I waited well over a month before writing this because I did not want to review them in my anger. I wanted to be fair and honest. I was so angry and I am still upset that I wasted my precious Saturday morning on America's Best! I gave them 1star because I couldn't go lower. I will never get those 2 hours back and I will not recommend anyone to that place. I will save them the frustration.

I wish I could get my money back--every penny of it. What a waste of time! Finally, the doctor had told me that I could make an appointment to come back in for another free service that was another part of my current appointment. But after all of this that I went through, my answer is no thank you! I will pass on that free service.

Worst experience ever! The doctor was rude and surly. The staff is rude and not helpful. I paid for a contact lens and eyeglasses exam. I received my glasses but my trial contacts were never ordered. When I called to ask about my trial contacts, I was rushed off the phone without finding out anything about my contacts. When I called back to get my contacts prescription so I could get my contacts elsewhere, I was told that they couldn't do that because I hadn't come back to have my contacts checked. I explained my trials were never ordered and the person told me that he didn't think that was the case. He then told me I would have to come back for another exam because it had been too long (only 9 months). So he would only send the eyeglasses prescription. Now I have no contacts prescription. I will never go back there. It was a waste of my time and nine months later, still no contacts!

Before the expiration date has ended for the glasses I ordered, I went to get them fixed, and the lady did not tell me they were beyond repair. At that point, they were still covered by the warranty. She simply heated up the glasses and gave them back to me. She knew very well that they could break anytime and the fix that she did was very weak. When it finally broke, I came back and I was told they couldn't do anything because the warranty has expired.

I just picked up my two pairs of glasses for $69. I am not able to see/read the computer screen with them. I was told on my examination last week that all I need are reading glasses. I thought instead of buying the $5.00 ones from Walmart or Walgreens, I should invest in a proper pair for the protection of my sight. I am very disappointed. Yes, I can see to read print on paper... but if I look up at the computer I have to lean in to see the printed word on the screen. Also, I was told I have to return to the office in two weeks to get my glasses' cases. Really! So, I would like my money returned to me, instead of having to drive out to America's Best over and over to correct errors. I am not sure what to do at this point.

I had an overall good experience the day I went for my exam and to pick out my glasses. I was a bit surprised that you do not in fact get two pair of glasses for $69.95. Their ad sure reads that way but until they are involved in a class action lawsuit that's how they will keep hooking people. Anyway, that aside I left the store satisfied with my experience and purchase.

Today I went to pick the glasses up. One pair fits fine and needed little adjustment. The other pair however, the ones I like best, are not fitting correctly. The tech quickly adjusted them and basically rushed me off. The store was not busy, she was just eager to get back to gossiping with a co-worker! I really wanted a case for my new glasses so I walked over to the display and picked one myself. No one acknowledged that I may want to purchase any merchandise at this point.

Once I had a case I liked, I went over to the tech who was still gossiping and told her the glasses still feel loose and I want to purchase this case. So, she took the glasses while her co-worker rang me out. When she brought them back to me, she had bent the arms so far down that the glasses actually dug sideways into my cheek! She actually looked at me and had the nerve to ask if that was better. I said to her "Um... No." So she bent them back and I tried again. Even though they are exactly the same as before, I didn't dare ask her to further adjust then. To top it off they are sitting crooked now on my face! I will be returning tomorrow in hopes that nicer people are working, and I'll be asking for a copy of my prescription. I am reluctant to try my luck with them in the future.

From the moment I walked in the door, I was greeted with friendly smiles. I made an appointment for 5:30 but got off work early and went in at 4:40 and was taken care of right away. Everyone in the store was friendly and helped find the glasses for me. The best part, which I would always hope people at other eye glass stores would do is help me make a final decision telling me which one looks better on me. I never want to go to another place ever again. The doctor was also really great and addressed all my concerns and explained everything really well. The America's Best in New Braunfels really is the best!

When I initially got the exam the doctor started flipping out because I was there for a contact and eye glass exam and she started flipping out about getting paid and proceeded to the front desk and they told her I have insurance. She insisted on giving me the most expensive contact and sent me home with contacts that didn't fit my eyes, which I found out a week later. Then she gives me something else and when the contacts came no one called me. I had to go there myself and was given no directions or to see if the contacts fit my eyes. My friend went as well and noticed how dirty and messy the eye exam room was. I will never come back here or refer anyone to this place!

I will never ever deal with America's Best again, ever. I am a diabetic who was going to an eye specialist, had my exam done in December 2016. End of January this year I went to America's Best which they socked me with another full eye exam for dilation on top of just needing the contact exam. So in the process through it all, no one helps you with anything, I picked frames out and dealt with a lady. Before leaving the America's Best in Exeter, PA I had to pay $298 dollars for the eye/contact exam and glasses. I was told that it was ran through my vision insurance, on top of that I got a trial pair of contacts to try. Well was having issues with them so called and then I was told that they had the right trial pair of contacts. So ran over which is only 10 minutes away from my job. Well you get confused when you don't know what actual contact you're really to be using.

So then I tried them, wore them to work and had the same issue with my right eye. So didn't use them. So this happened 2 to 3 times. I'd call back to get another trial pair because I could only wear them on the weekends. I was told if the issue happens again to call back. So this is up to May 2017 now. I called because I wore them to work, my eye got red and irritated, and swollen, called and got in, went in to see the doctor, all to be told that "everything looked fine. I'm not sure what it is. I'll give you a script for eye drops to do for 7 days 4x a day" and that I needed to go back to my eye specialist to figure out what was wrong. So I called my vision insurance and found a doctor that is about 30 minutes away from my house. Here to come to find out I have eye allergies along with dry eye. Simple for all the issues I was having.

Good thing I found someone that knows what they are doing, found the right contact, right eye drops to help with dry eye and drops to help with my eye allergies. I also found out that my glasses I got through America's Best is a little different than what they gave me but the new doc wasn't worried but if I wanted to get new glasses I could since hey I was eligible for a full eye exam, contact exam, and new glasses again plus contacts. But it was ran through my insurance. Does that make any sense? So today I called the 800 number and spoke to a woman that again wasn't understanding nothing I was saying. She had me pissed. I deserve some respect when I'm explaining everything and the fact that the store and the person I spoke with today never ever listened to a word I said is beyond belief.

You could of offered something back to me but to say nothing was noted on my account from all the stuff I called about the times I was in. And to tell me well it's past 30 days for a refund, let me tell you something it was nonstop for 4 months with America's Best then switched to a new eye specialist that could actually help me. So because I paid $298 dollars to America's Best with no help then paid another $105 at the new doc, what does that tell you I'm out money I spent. I will never ever ever deal with America's Best. You're a lying third party that just wants money and know nothing as to what you are doing. The customers you do have should open their eyes and find better for their sake. Thanks for nothing America's Best.

Not only were we treated poorly and had to wait while the employees gossiped, we found there was an upcharge to everything. The 2 for 69.99 deal ended up costing twice as much and we still did not have the anti-glare coating. That was another 75.00. I would never go there again nor would I recommend them to anyone.

I have gone to the same eye care provider for the past 8 years. I wasn't happy with the last couple of visits and decided to try a new place. I searched and found that America's Best had recently opened a new store in my area, so I set up an appointment. From the moment I walked in, the service was outstanding! I was very pleased with the entire visit. They were very professional, and even took the time to be sure that I got the best deal, even though I have insurance, Taylor ran my options several different ways, making sure that I got the best deal for my money! I would highly recommend them to anyone that needs glasses, contacts, or both. They have a customer for life with me!!! Thank you to everyone in the Crowne Plaza store, located in Knoxville, TN. I could not be happier with my contacts and glasses.

Today (6/8/2017), I had a customer service experience in store #5193 which left me underwhelmed. I walked into the store at around 12:50 pm and was immediately greeted. Well done. I explained to the team member that I had a prescription for reader glasses that I wanted to get filled and handed her the written prescription. She glanced at the prescription and without even taking me to be seated she began to upsell me on bifocals. I explained that I did not need bifocals and that I only need the glasses for reading. She continued to attempt the upsell to bifocals right there in the middle of the store. I then told her that my doctor told me it would be my decision to get bifocals or not because they are only needed for reading.

The team member continues her upsell, still there in the middle of the store without the courtesy of seating me somewhere semi-private for the conversation. There was at least one other customer seated in the store at this time and I was very uncomfortable discussing my eye prescription in the middle of the store. At this point, I felt the team member was not listening to me at all. Her tactic of challenging me on my choice in the middle of the store was demeaning. Once I explained to her that my doctor had given me a choice and that I had chosen not to opt for the bifocals, her conversation should have been focused elsewhere. I had already had this conversation with the prescribing doctor and told her as much.

She continued to attempt to upsell the bifocals. I was not being respected and surely could not expect good service at this point. I took back my prescription, said, "Thank You", and turned to leave the store. As I did this, the ** woman behind the counter where we were standing said, “…and don't come back in here with that rudeness.” I did not respond and continued to exit the store.

The woman who said this should be extremely grateful that I am the Christian man I am today and not the person I was several years ago. I know how to be rude...I simply choose not to. Making a scene would have been uncomfortable for other customers. Coming back to “Americas Best” will not be an issue for me or anyone I have influence over. I am certain this is NOT what you typically expect from your team members and this may have been an isolated incident. You would do well to check into it. If you have surveillance footage of that time frame, this would make an excellent training point.

In May 2017 I paid $561.00 for two pairs of glasses; almost 10 times what they advertise for; they finally called me and when I went to get the glasses they were totally wrong. They charged me for the 2nd most expensive bifocal prescription and yet I could not see thru them. They told me that I had to wait for them to order again the glasses, they tried to blame me for their mistake in the prescription. No one has ever bothered to call me, so today 06/08/2017 I went in to see about my glasses. I was told that they are not ready. Not their fault and now I cannot get my money back even though they never delivered the product. They simply told me that if I don't agree with them to call the complaint department. Basically it is not their problem, it is my problem and if I don't like it tuff, they got my money and they are keeping it.

I was given the gift of two pair of eyeglasses for Christmas 2016. When the glasses came in, I was unable to wear them. They caused headaches and were unusable. Upon returning to my local store, I was re-examined and informed that the prescription was exactly half as strong as they needed to be. They re-ordered the 2 pair and when they came in, I went to pick them up. They were great, and the Doctor recommended I buy the insurance on them, stating that even if I lost them, they'd be covered. Well, sadly, that's exactly what happened late April 2017. So... since they "were covered" I phoned my local office and was informed that they were not, in fact, covered in the case of "loss". Once I told the staff that the Doctor had said they WERE covered, they eventually agreed to replace ONE pair... and advised me that the very same Doctor had misspoken, and that it had happened before with this particular Doctor. Great.

So I get one pair filled and pick them up, only to not be able to wear them. Turns out, the lab had reversed the lenses... left eye in the right position, and right eye in the left position. I go back AGAIN. Now I have a new pair that should have been right... however, sadly, they are not. Just went back again this morning to see Doctor **. NOT A NICE GUY. He had the nerve, and lack of professionalism to tell me that I needed to understand that progressive lenses can be blurry. I've worn the same type of glasses for 15 years, and I know what's entailed in wearing this type of lens. I tried, in vain, to explain to him all I had been through in trying to get these glasses right, whereupon he told me "What you should say is that you understand that you should get the glare-resistant lenses". I nearly fell out of the chair. He was cocky, treated me like I was flat-out stupid and I wouldn't wish a visit with him on my worst enemy.

I conveyed these thoughts to the staff person who helped me when the exam was finished. I was told "he has his moods"... to her credit, she did disregard the office visit and make another appointment for me next Wednesday with the only other Doctor they have at that location. All in all, I'd not ever go there again, they are very disorganized in general. Although, as with any business, there are employees there that actually care about the services they offer as opposed to the employees who are just trying to make 40 hours a week.

My Christmas present cost $300. I did get a lot of extras such as progressive lenses, lenses that turn into sunglasses outdoors. But I did get the cheapest frames... still $300. If you expect to get 2 pair of glasses for $69, understand what exactly you're getting... ask questions. I knew mine would be much more expensive, however, I did (sadly) expect them to at least be correct when I received them. Personally, I'd never waste my time with these folks again. Nightmare!!

The exam for my prescription was minimal. He didn't ask for my old prescription. He didn't dilate my eyes or do any drops. Half the slides he showed me looked dirty (not blurry), dirty like they needed a cleaning and were touched by fingers. So my exam was off. I ended up getting a prescription where one of my eyes got "better" and the other was way worse.

When I got my glasses I felt dizzy in them, when I covered one eye it was a lot blurrier than the other. I told the desk workers this and they refused to do anything about it. They told me to give it a week for me to get use to it. I have to go to work, I can't just not see correctly. They didn't listen to me when I said one eye was blurry. I wore them for the rest of the day and my eyes hurt very badly, I felt nauseous as well. I've had a headache for 2 days now trying to "get used to" these glasses. I've tripped over at least 5 things in my house because one eye makes things look closer than the other. But I guess I can't complain about it until a week is up. I hope I don't trip over anything and hurt myself at work.

Led to believe I was getting the 2 pairs of glasses and free exam deal for $69. But went to pick up glasses today and they only gave me one pair and I asked why. The lady said it's because I filed insurance!! Like they couldn't have told me this beforehand!! So I ended up paying $67 for one pair of glasses and paid 10$ for exam. What liars and ripoff.

I had my first visit to take advantage of that commercial so I could get 2 pairs of glasses. From their website: "Two Pairs of Glasses for $69.95, including a FREE eye exam! Come see America's Best Contacts and Eyeglasses for your prescription glasses and contact lenses!" This is a scam. After adding the lenses it came to over $200 so I only paid for the eye exam and went straight to Walmart Eye Center. My glasses there cost only $80. The employees at ABCE were very nice and professional but this is a warning to all consumers.

Don't waste your time, I just returned from my second trip to the local America's Best, should be called "America's Worse." I was told last week after measuring me and my frames there would be no problem putting new lenses in my safety glasses. I needed a credit card from my company to pay for the new lenses so I went back in today to send my frames out for my new lenses. Now I am told they can't put progressive lenses in my frames (really they could figure out how to put the information in their computer).

I was told if I wanted to wait for the manager she could possibly order my lenses. I arrived short after 10:00 am today. I asked when the manager would be in and was told she was in the parking lot... sure enough there she stood talking to one of her friends. After 25 minutes of waiting for her I left (she was still talking to her friend). Went straight to another store (not a America's Best). Got re-measured, ordered my new lenses and was out and gone in less than 45 minutes. America's Best does not know what they are doing and could care less. If they get your business, save yourself some trouble... go somewhere else.

I recently made an appointment for my daughter with America's Best Contacts and Eyeglasses. I was quite disappointed in the disorganized way this place runs their business, as well as the rude way their techs interact with clients. I booked my appointment online, but when I arrived for the appointment they had doubled booked for that time. I have chosen to work with another local business, and would not recommend America's Best Contacts and Glasses to anyone who expects to work with a professional staff of techs and doctors.

I ordered two pairs of glasses with additional things such as making my lens smaller since they're so thick, scratch resistance, and glare proof. I have waited a total of a two months and three days for ONE pair of glasses, (by the time I get them it will be two months and a week) out of the two I purchased, that's IF they even fixed them this time around. The first pair I had to resend in three times, once for wrong prescription, another for flipping the lens the wrong way (the astigmatism backwards so I couldn't see out of them) and for the frame being messed up. I haven't even taken home my second pair since I've purchased them. I spent a total of $330 for these glasses.

The first store I went to took three weeks to get them done, and didn't ever call me whenever they were ready time after time I had sent them in, after the manager gave me a hard time and told me to basically suck it up and get my refund, (at this point it has been about a month I've given my glasses multiple times for their screw ups to fix) so, I transferred stores, given the fact I never have had a problem with their company when I was younger. After switching stores, my second pair (Which I still don't have) is getting "repaired" for about the 10th time. Please do not waste your money and time here. They are horrid, and will more than likely screw everything up for you. (They have also lost my glasses multiple times at both locations.) These two locations are 11534 South District Main Dr, Suite 100, South Jordan, UT 84095 and 20 7200 S, Midvale, UT 84047.

The worst customer service I have ever had to deal with! Hold time on the phone! They didn't order my contacts till 2 weeks after the appointment! I went into the office with a schedule appointment 3 times and each time they sent me away because someone screwed up! Instead of apologizing they tried making it seems as it was my fault! I hate this place. As soon as I do my last eye exam (I paid for 3 years worth) I will NEVER RETURN! Snobby, rude, and annoying staff that has no idea what they are doing more than half the time!

America's Best Contacts and Eyeglasses Company Profile