1.36/5
Based on 101 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

America's Best Contacts and Eyeglasses

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 17, 2018

761 America's Best Contacts and Eyeglasses Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

I am only giving this company 1 star because I have to in order to leave a review. This company has the worst of the worst customer service I have ever seen. I purchase 2 pair of eyeglasses, which they claim were going to be $69.99! Well $400.00 later I end up with 2 eyeglasses that broke right away. I went into the store to ask for help to get them fixed. The employees told me, “We can’t help you. Too bad your warranty expired about 24 hours ago.“ The women there at the storefront are very unprofessional, and rude. Only time they are nice is when you sit down with your new prescription and ready to spend money. My co worker had the same experience with this company. Don’t waste your time and money with these people. I do not recommend this place to anyone.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

I purchased a pair of progressive glasses from the America's Best store on Central Avenue in Albany, NY. From the moment I put them on, I knew there was a problem. I was told I should give my eyes a chance to adjust. I could not see as well to read as with my previous glasses, and I found myself holding them up in the air (off my nose) to see close up and medium distances. About 2 weeks after I received the glasses, I took them back to the store, and the woman "adjusted" them. Nothing changed. I looked at my prescription, went to Wal-Mart, and picked out a pair of readers to test them out. My vision was SIGNIFICANTLY better with the readers than with my new glasses.

After having them for one month, I took the glasses back again, and the woman who waited on us first tried to say that my glasses needed adjusted, then she blamed it on the prescription (which I obtained at a different location), and then she tried to say that my vision was worse with my glasses than Wal-Mart readers because my prescription corrects my astigmatism. I finally insisted that my money be refunded. I have worn glasses for 43 years and progressives for 10 years. I have never returned a pair of glasses prior to this.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

Placed an online order with this company two weeks ago. After five days I contacted them to find learn the status of if my eyeglass prescription was received and put through. They asked me to email it again, I did so, they confirmed receipt. After another few days my online account indicated "Processing", the next day it indicated "Contact Customer Service". So I call them and they tell me it's all set, I will receive an email confirmation with a tracking number.

A few days later I notice on my online account it still indicates "Contact Customer Service" so I do. They tell me that the order hasn't been put through but they can delete it and I can reorder again. I don't have time for this nonsense and can't even get a clear answer from this company. I just told them to cancel the order and I would find a local company that takes pride in their customer service. I even emailed them several times to find out what was going on and never could even get an email response that wasn't some "auto reply" response that didn't even pertain to what I was asking. I don't care if you gave me the glasses for free, it's not worth the headache. I wouldn't recommend them or use them ever again. If it sounds too good to be true, it is!

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

I was looking around to get my eyes checked... Well I called American's Best in Lynnwood, was to only be out on hold for half an hour and when the gal that answered was super rude. Never going there, I work on the phones for a clinic and I have never treated a patient this way. All I can say is if you can go anywhere else... Do it.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

The Pineville location of America's Best is the WORST place in the world to get service! My husband went on Saturday to get glasses for my son. To make a long story short, I went in with my receipt from Saturday with the manager's name on Glacier. My issues: 1. When I walked in, I was NOT greeted. The woman at the desk was on the phone. The other woman, an older lady, looked at me like "what are you doing here!" She said, "Can I help you?" but not in a welcoming manner. I told her I had an appointment. She said the lady on the phone will be with me in a minute. I waited, and waited, and waited. Finally, the other lady was like, "What's your name." Wow! The receptionist could not stop two seconds to say, "One moment," or, "Welcome. I'll be right with you!"

2. The Doctors were great! But when it was time to pick out the glasses there was a big lady with pockmarks sitting in a chair in front of the cash register computer monitor. She was mean as hell! Barking at the other lady every time she picked up glasses... "That's too big!" "That's too small!" "Pick up those!" While in her chair! She didn't even get up to help!

3. There was a mix up in the pricing. I wanted to call my husband to get clarification. While I am talking to my husband, without a word, she sticks out her hand. I am like, "Why is your hand out?" She barked, "Give me the phone. Let me talk to him!" Like I was her granddaughter about to get a spanking! I don't know this lady from a house cat! I told her, "The proper way to ask someone for something is say 'may I please talk to him or may I please have the phone!' " I said, "I am a 43 year old woman. How dare you take this tone with me!" I was shocked. All the while my 7 year old watched! She didn't say sorry, she didn't put her hand down! Can you believe she sat there with her hand up for like another 30 or 40 seconds.

I didn't give her the phone and I was so angry at my treatment! My son needed the glasses or I would have walked out! That is the second time I have been mistreated in that store. The last time the attendant started working with another customer while he was sizing my son's glasses! He actually apologized after I told him that was wrong. I DO NOT recommend this establishment.

4. The pricing is deceptive and I am going to write a complaint to the NC Attorney General's office. My 7 year old son had to buy men's glasses! The quality is not good on most and they don't make the sizes or varieties for kids. They are incompetent in helping you pick and the pricing is crazy! You pick 2 for $99. You pay $104. You pick 1 for $59 and 1 $69. You pay $99. You pick 2 for $59. You pay $69. And that is not told until after you pick! Where is it written? On a piece of paper at the register!

4. With all that I still paid. Till today no one said, "Thank you!" NO ONE! With the K-Mart closed and boarded up right next door, you would think they would be on point. But they are not learning that Charlotte is a word of mouth town. Time will tell this story!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about America's Best Contacts and Eyeglasses?

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

I have the eye care insurance for 3 years. The first year I tried to make an appointment was told 3 months out, then I went online and scheduled and got the appointment in 2 weeks only to receive a email saying it was canceled. This is so not fair to consumer's that already have paid for your 3 year program. I had to go to Walmart for my eye exam today and paid 89.00. I think I should be refunded for this eye service contract.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

The person who attends to customers when they walk in was incredibly rude. I am appalled at how I was being treated. I have never been treated like that in my life. I’m incredibly disappointed because I used to like going here.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

Poor and incorrect exams and tests. I paid extra for tests that yielded incorrect results and incorrect lens prescription. They also had no selection of low end frames for people with a larger, wider face other than designer frames. Too expensive for the lens options I would have chosen and would have had to pay $400 and up for designer frames.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

My wife had an eye exam at their store and we bought her (2) pairs of eyeglasses for about $585.00 total. Picked them up when they called... And she could not see a thing. They sent them back for another try. Another two weeks passed, we got the call that they were ready. Same result - not close to being correct. They advised at the store that they would send ONE of the pairs back. After another two weeks same thing, drove up there again and they were as bad as the first two trips! After several days waiting for a conversation with the Manager, I was advised that they would honor my demand for a refund BUT they said the Eye Exam (which I believe to be at fault) would not be refunded. I was just happy to get out of that store! We went to a local Target store went through the same process and had an exam, selected glasses and in 10 days received perfect eyeglasses. Way to go Target Optical!!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

Extremely pushy sales staff! All was good until they found out I wasn't going to upgrade to better frames and was simply going to purchase the cheap plastic glasses they offered, it was night and day the difference in service and attitude. Oh and watch out for the extra test they do without telling you at an extra $20 each and then tack on the bill at the end.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

After many glowing reports from friends and family, I decided to give them a try... I took my daughter Amy with me to get her glasses too. We both had appointments, 30 min at least wait, extra charges for 3 optional each... Tests done that cost 25 dollars for all 3 at Walmart and LensCrafters. I need the progressives and the light lenses. So knew that extra, no on sale frames, just 69.95 and up. Not many available in my choice.

The cost for package I needed was 497.95. About 100 more than similar at Walmart. Despite misgivings I ordered mine and daughter's, hers was 350. Thing is we went Jan 11th, 2018, expected time to delivery was 2 weeks, Amy's come in Saturday, still waiting on mine, they told her mine would be in today, I am still awaiting a call... 2 weeks seems a tad long even with special packages. Not much change in scrip from 2 years ago at Walmart. They had mine in in 4 days. And I did not get free exam for buying glasses from America's Best either. I feel ripped off. I will not be giving them any kudos if asked.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

2 yrs ago my husbands bifocals were measured inaccurately by the guy at AB. So when they came back from the lab he could not use them. They were re-measured, sent back, 4 weeks later he got his glasses back. This yr my bifocals were ordered top of the line. Which means, smallest amount of blur & it's only on the outside edges of the lens. When I got them, the blur spot was so large, I could only see the middle of a sentence clearly. Again, they blamed the lab & sent them back. I had already waited 3 wks not the 2 they had originally said. They told me they were putting a "rush" on them.

6 weeks later the lenses came in. They were the identical wrong lenses that we had sent back! I just sent them back a second time! Meanwhile, my husband bought regular bifocals (which also came in wrong & got sent back) plus a pair of bifocals sunglasses that tint to blue/grey. The sunglasses he got tinted to dark brown, which is exactly what he did not want, plus the bifocals was wrong on them. Same problem as last year. Line was measured inaccurately. The lab does not measure the line. One of the workers at AB measures the line. It is quite obvious that the workers have little to no training. In addition, cutting corners to use the cheapest lab might save a few dollars, but how much are you really saving if customers are walking?

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

I ordered 2 pairs of glasses June 2017. I paid my cost and insurance paid theirs. Now Jan 2018 I get a bill for 69.60 from National Vision Inc stating that my insurance did not remit the correct amount. Really. 7 months later! I'm not paying.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

The Doctor was very knowledgeable and the staff helped me pick out the best eyewear to fit my face. The only downside is that you have to wait 7-10 days for your glasses to come in. As long as you shop in the right area and let them know your budget, you walk out paying $69.99 for two pairs of glasses and an eye exam. There are optional extras of course. If you just need basic glasses, you’re all set!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

My husband went in last yr and it cost us almost $500. I understand no line bifocals are a lil more pricey but they charge all kinds of things they said he needed. It cost up $487 which was ridiculous. Not happy with America's Best. The worst part is the frames he chose leave the side of his face with a big green mark on the side of his face and nose.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

Was told that I was going to have to pay over 300.00 for 1 pair of bifocals and then they told me I need to go to a eye surgeon because of swelling,,, and glasses would do me no good. WHY PAY OVER 300.00 FOR GLASSES IF I CAN'T SEE??? ALSO was there over 2 hours and YES I had a appointment!!! Do yourself a favor,,, go to a REAL place for your glasses. Not here. Buyer beware!!!

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

Called and gave them my insurance. They verified they accepted it. When I arrived, they could not verify my insurance. The salespeople had no idea what they were doing. They gave me an exam and then told me they did not accept my insurance. When I told them I had called, the only thing they said was the person answering the phone does not know. I was there for 3 hours and had to go elsewhere for glasses. Untrained and inexperienced salespeople and manager.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2017

I went in for $69.99 for 2 pair. I came out paying $375 for 2 pair. Bifocals, and all the frames for the deal were CRAP. Also was not allowed to take my time to pick frames, I had 2 sales people come up to me and tell me that all the pairs I picked looked bad on me and they directed me to expensive frames. I feel like I was SCAMMED already just because I paid 5 times what I expected to pay. FALSE ADVERTISING!!! I only went there because I don't have insurance and it sounded like a deal. Will leave another review when they actually come in but I FEEL I have been scammed.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

My old glasses were starting to give me migraines, vertigo and dizziness to the point I was nauseated. So I shopped around and America's Best. Few people under 50 wear glasses, and since I'm in my 20's I wanted to re-try contacts, so I asked about their contact lens exam. I told them I definitely wanted glasses. AND contacts. They said they would do a contact -and- glasses exam for 79.00. Great! I actually had an appointment elsewhere and called America's Best -twice- to reconfirm this seemingly AMAZING deal. (Walmart, Visionworks and another private practice were all quoting me 150.00 just for a contact exam!) So I end up calling America's Best -twice-, double checking they will give me a script for BOTH. They reconfirm this, all for 79.00.

I go in and all the young female staff are giggling and chatting in a huddle like they're in High School. I am completely ignored. The store is empty except for me, but I patiently wait for the girls at the counter to finish socializing. They never do. Another receptionist has to come out, notice me, then hand me the clipboard 20 minutes after I arrived. (Keep in mind I am dizzy and feeling the room spin, with my head occasionally in my hands.)

Big red flag. The receptionists would rather gossip and giggle and laugh than help a patient. I suck it up and fill everything out then am told to browse.the glasses. After I have my first two tests the lady (who I thought was the doctor - and whoever said what she was or her name ) asked me to do a 3rd test for 15.00. I asked what it was for. She said it was to check if I had "Macular Degeneration, cataracts, Glaucoma or a detached retina." I'm in my 20's??? My grandparents have the first two problems and they're in their 90's???

Second red flag. I politely decline and say I seriously doubt I have those problems. The lady is visibly miffed and cold after that. I am ushered from the room and told the doctor would see me eventually. When they called me to see the doctor and she asked what I needed I SPECIFICALLY told her "glasses and contacts. I want both because no one wears glasses anymore, but I want to take breaks from contacts." I have had contacts before and after work I want to take them out and let my eyes have a break.

We do the whole exam and NONE of the final options are 'clear' or without seriously blurry, even double vision. I Tell her 'none of these are clear for me'. She blames the computer projector and says "Oh, lots of people complain about that, but it's just the computer's distortion and not your eyes." I am really worried because she only flipped through a couple of lens and the final lenses in the 'is 1 better or 2' test has never been blurry, distorted or doubled in my LIFETIME (20+ years) of getting new glasses for my super bad eyesight.

If NONE of the final lens options she finishes with are things I can SEE CLEARLY out of... how is that a correct prescription?? I'm only mildly unsettled because I trust the 'doctor'. She wouldn't lie, right? I tell her. Then she says something worse, "I'm sure this is correct because it's the same as your old prescription from your glasses." The same glasses that were giving me headaches so bad I want to vomit and am feeling the room spin with.

After she dilates my eyes she tells me to do pick out frames. I asked her "What about the contacts? I'd like to know if you're having any specials, and if you have monthlies - which are cheapest. She paused, stared at me, and said...you didn't sign up for a contact exam." WHAT?? She said it was 'too late' to do more testing because my eyes were dilated. But she said that she could 'tweak' the glasses exam for contacts. Um. I don't think that's how that works. UMPTEENTH RED FLAG.

I go out of the room mentally panicking, because I am starting to think something is not quite right. So I ask someone who looks like she sort of maybe knows something, as she is sitting at a desk, looking over papers and seems about 50-60, which makes me believe she isn't an idiot. Bingo. I ask her "Hi, Is the contact lens exam the same as the glasses exam? I was supposed to be fitted for contacts but the doctor didn't do that." The woman looks like I was an idiot. "Of course they're not the same? What do you mean?" I asked if the doctor could just use my glasses exam for contacts. The lady says "No. They're not the same text and there are additional parts of the exam meant to measure you for contacts."

I'm screaming in my head. Because - of course. I'm sick, unable to function without feeling like I have food poisoning, and the "doctor" does not even do my contact lens exam that I paid for. (A glasses only exam AND two pairs of glasses are 59.00.) I'm distraught because the doctor is with a new patient, my pupils are like saucers and this woman is starting to act like I'm bothering her. I ask what I'm supposed to do? She said "You need to talk to the doctor." When I see her she shrugs off my concerns and repeats that she can just 'adjust' my glasses exam for contacts, so we "don't have to worry about doing the contact lens part of the exam."

I'm ushered out and told for the third time to -please just pick your lenses-. I ask the older lady I spoke to before when I'll have my glasses. (Because the receptionists are still talking.- meanwhile it's been at least an hour) She says 'a minimum of 14 business days'. She scoffs at me and says "We don't have an in-house lab! We have to send your prescription off and the glasses are shipped to us!" I'm speechless. I cannot live two weeks like this, dizzy and unable to see without wanting to constantly vomit or lie down from nausea and vertigo. (Which the doctor said was a sure sign I needed new glasses -today-.)

The older lady tells me the doctor said I needed 'glare proof' coatings, titanium lens and polycarbonate - not plastic- lenses. She started quoting outrageous numbers for the frames I picked. I called my mother and she told me to leave and only pay for the exam. * Which they charged me 100.00 for, despite the fact I never got a contact exam.). When I asked about the price she said it was "The package you agreed to. It includes revisits if you need a re-examination."

I gave in only because I felt like my first exam/prescription was -completely wrong- since I could not see anything at the end of the test, and just thought I would come back to re-test. But after reading everyone's reviews about just plain WRONG prescriptions, glasses cheaper than the dollar tree and incompetence EVERYWHERE I never ever EVER plan to go back. And guess what? I'm 100.00 shorter and I have no glasses, no contacts, no contact prescription and an incorrect glasses prescription. THE SAME PRESCRIPTION in my glasses that are making me sick. Rub. Run. Run away from this place. The cute owl commercials make you trust this place - when they don't care about you, get their glasses from chinese sweatshops, cheat you at every turn and give you WRONG PRESCRIPTIONS. I could have just set 100.0 on fire and come to the same results. Thanks for nothing America's Best (Scam Artists ).

Original review: Dec. 17, 2017

I went to the America's Best on Pleasant Hill, Duluth GA location to have my eye exam done 9.30.17 and at 12:36. My order# **. I told the lady I wanted to get the 2 pairs for $69.95. Being that this was the 3rd time I've ever had to get glasses and I got my last 2 pair at Sears and I went through my husband's insurance, I wasn't too familiar with how the coverage worked. So I asked the lady if my exam was covered and she said she would call. She called and they said no.

After my exam, I went to pick out the 2 glasses, and may I add not many choices at all. The color coding is misleading. I was picking out glasses based on the colors and thinking they were the $69.95 so I had to start all over after she showed me that I could only pick out glasses from this area to this area, which was only about 50 glasses, if that at all. What a joke! I should have known to walk out right then. So I pick the two out and asked how they looked and the lady said, "Good."

In just a few days, they were done. I went to pick them up and my eyes looked huge. I asked why and the lady said it’s the frames. My face was small and the frames looked big making my eyes look big. I asked why would the frames make my eyes look huge. She said they can do that and explained to me in her own words. I said, "Ok but not sure why you all would not tell me this to begin with." So I pick out 2 more and the price goes up a little bit more. Then I asked for a refund and she said ok. I said wait, will I have to pay for another exam if I go somewhere else and she said yes. So, I continued to look for glasses.

About 3 or 4 days later, 3rd visit, I go to pick up my glasses and again my eyes look huge once again. Different lady and again says she doesn’t know why. I told her what happened last week. She said she thinks it’s the lenses. So I asked how. She said it depends on what kind of lenses I choose. She said because I got the basic. And again, why wouldn’t they tell me that it would make my eyes look big if I got the basic. So there goes my 2 for $69.95. I told her I had to stay within my budget, so I would only get one pair. I picked one pair instead of two and now one pair cost just as much as the two. So I thought again about just getting a refund and going somewhere else, but I did not because I'd have to pay for the exam all over again.

4th visit. About 3 or 4 days later, I go to pick up glasses and guess what, same issue. I could not believe it. I had spent hours picking out glasses each visit. I was highly upset. I told the lady to just forget it. Just give me a refund. She went and got the manager and she refunded my money from my HSA account. She told me that I would not be refunded for the exam which I was told $59.95. I was checking my HSA acct and had not seen anything. I guess I was looking in the wrong place. On 12.8.17, I remembered to look again, and had to call for help to find the credit; There was no credit, just a charge for $119.95 for the exam. This is ridiculous AND I got no glasses. OMG are you kidding me. This company is deceitful. They should have at least given me a credit for as many times they screwed up. Do you really not care about the customer? I cannot afford to get my glasses now. Names of the associates on my receipt: Diamond and Jodi.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2017

Went into America's Best today to look at glasses. Need new glasses. Walked into the store and not a single person asked me if I needed help. There were about 5 employees on the floor. They were all too busy talking among themselves or eating at their station.

Resolution response: Dec. 14, 2017

After finding out all the details I found out that my weak insurance company was partly to blame

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

I was a little rushed for time and thought I would give this outfit a chance. This is close to my work. Give me a break. What a bunch of amateurs and rookies. I guess you really do get what you paid for. Waste of time taken off work and the amateurs couldn't even pull up my insurance on their computers 'cause the computer was down so time missed from work. Thanks a lot. Guess you really do get what you paid for.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

My husband came to get glasses and it was supposed to be 2 pair of glasses for $69.99 and when we pick the ones we wanted they were not $69.99. Mine was going to be $400 and my husband's was going to be $500 and we both said no. They were supposed to be $69.99. We will never be back and I will post it on every social media and tell everyone I know to never go there. We were even going to share the 2 pair for $69.99 and they said we couldn't.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

I would give them zero stars if I could!! I took a prescription to the Glen Burnie office for my two year old daughter and she had them for two months and when she had a check up at her specialist they informed me that they read the prescription wrong and she had a completely different lens than what she was suppose to have and was completely off not helping her problem with her eyes at all but making them worse! I will never return to this place and would never say a single good thing about them to anyone! I’ve never been so disgusted with a place than I am with America’s Best!! And never expect to pay the 69.99 for two pairs! That is a joke! The employees are rude and unprofessional and have no idea what they’re talking about or even doing!!! America’s best= America’s worst!

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

The well-advertised deal of 2 pairs of glasses for $69 is extremely misleading. After choosing two frames in the 2 for $69 section, I sat down with the tech and was told the prescription (a very standard strength for nearsightedness) could not be done with plastic lenses and would cost $212. I did not purchase the glasses, and was still responsible for a $45 exam fee since the exam is free only with purchase. The advertising is very misleading and deceptive. I am very disappointed and will not spend money here again.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

I went to a new place (America's Best) to try to save some money. These are the "worst" glasses I have ever had. I can't get them clean, there are spots all over the lenses, and they won't come off. I've bought eyeglass cleaners, use microfiber cloths, nothing helps. SPOTS! I will never get another pair of glasses from them. What a waste of time and money!

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

I've been a member of the Club, and although never really happy with their service I decided to renew my membership based solely on price. I went in for eye exam last week, West Boca Raton location. My current prescription for contact lenses was 2.50 on right eye only, for reading. Upon examination, the doctor decided that it should go from 2.50 to 4.25 on the right eye, plus 1.00 on the left eye for distance.

I was then sent back to a representative to pay for my bill. He asked me how many boxes of contact I would like to order, and I responded none at that time, because I still have several boxes I had purchased from Costco, and they could be exchanged for new ones if my prescription changed. I felt that they were not too happy with me not making a purchase from them. They never offered me free trials to see if I would feel comfortable with the new prescription, even though there's a significant increase on my prescription.

I then decided to get a second opinion. I set up an appointment with a different clinic of great reputation. After examination, the doctor concluded that my prescription should only increase to 2.75 or 3.00, whichever was more comfortable for me. She was blown away by the fact the America's Best did not offer me free trials, especially with a substantial change on my prescription. I will never go back to America's Best, even though I paid for a 3 year membership. I do not recommend it to anyone. I now realize that Vision is a great asset, and we should not trust it in anyone's hand.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

Purchased 2 pairs. One broke within a week. I do not live nearby so I had to wait several weeks to have them repaired. Finally, after they were repaired, they broke again. Same area. I don't have time to keep going back and forth for repairs.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

I have purchased several pairs of glasses from this company. Each time they fall apart. This last time I bought them on August 16th. They fell apart on November the third. This is ridiculous. They weren't even 3 months old. They're only used for reading therefore I'm not using them that much. I do not understand why they keep falling apart. I understand that America's Best give you a good deal with your eye exam and your glasses but if they fall apart it's not a good deal at all. I hope everyone has a better experience than what I've had with their company.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

The America's Best Contacts and Eyeglasses on Hall Blvd, Tigard, Oregon! Andy was excellent! I ordered two (2) pairs of glasses. They were spendy but if our employer paid better insurance or had optical all together it wouldn't be so bad. Everyone at America's Best Contacts and Eyeglasses in Tigard, Oregon are absolutely fabulous! One pair was perfect but the second pair didn't work correctly. I love the progressives and Andy bless his heart did everything possible to correct this for me! He would have stayed until closing but I had to choose a different frame! Andy was so cute and so patient with me. Customer service is there number 1 Concern! Thank you for all your wonderful help!

America's Best Contacts and Eyeglasses Company Information

www.americasbest.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use