Call toll free
3.56/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

39DollarGlasses.com is the top online optical store for all your prescription eyewear and contact lens needs. Our friendly customer service team is happy to help answer any questions you may have. With quality products, fast shipping, and a knowledgeable staff, 39DollarGlasses is the best place to get a custom crafted pair of prescription glasses or contact lenses at the lowest prices around.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

39dollarglasses.com Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

I ordered 2 pairs of glasses and wasn't happy with them. I returned them and didn't have access to a printer to print their return label. They got returned and once it was confirmed the tracking number was discarded. Little did I know a week later they'd claim to never received them. So I'm out over a 150.00 and now can't afford glasses. Their customer service is garbage and they should of done more for me than tell me I'm screwed. I will never use this company again unless you want to be scammed out of a return too.

39dollarglasses.com response

Hi Charlotte. All orders that are returned are processed in the order in which they are received. We are not a deceitful company as we have been in business for almost 20 years; we apologize that you feel that way. We see that you did not use the label we sent to you in order to return the glasses therefore we cannot track the package. For future reference, you may ask any Customer Service agent to send you a printed label via regular mail if you do not have a printer so that you are still able to use our free return-shipping label. We always recommend that you keep your tracking information if you use your own label so that we can appropriately track your package in order to better assist you. We do see that Customer Service attempted to find your returned item through the packages that were delivered here and yet to be processed however, we are not able to find it which means it is not here at our facility. Again, we would never claim non-receipt if we truly did receive your return as we are in the business of helping others which is why we have been around for so long. At this time, we recommend that you speak to the mail carrier or visit the postal service in which you used to ship your package so that they can potentially find your tracking number for you. Once you have your tracking information for the package, please feel free to contact us so that we can better assist you.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

My brother told me about 39 Dollar Glasses. He bought some glasses right there online. Ordering from them has been pretty good and easy. The selections were kinda minimal but I found the perfect one. Once I placed my order, it took four days for me to receive it. The glasses are of good quality.

39dollarglasses.com response

Hey Daniel! Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that the process was so easy and that you were able to find the perfect pair of glasses for yourself. I would like to let you know that we will be adding more frame choices to our site in the near future :) Feel free to click on "new arrivals" found on our website every so often in order to view them once they are added!

Original review: Nov. 6, 2019

I had a couple of issues with the original frames/glasses which were remedied professionally, immediately, and with much satisfaction. Replacement pair of sunglasses were recently received PERFECT! All kidding aside. Spot on PERFECT! Would do business with you again in the future. Thank you very much, Mike

39dollarglasses.com response

Hi Michael! We are so glad to hear that you are satisfied with both our service and product :) It is our mission to provide the same great quality products you would find locally, at a much cheaper price. We look forward to helping you with all of your eyewear needs for many years to come!

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

I’ve ordered several times from 39 Dollar Glasses. I like the quality and the price, it fits well together, and I really like the style of the frames. The ordering process is very easy and it was easy to understand and navigate through their website. This pair that I got the latest only took a week for me to receive it. It's been a pretty good experience so far.

39dollarglasses.com response

Hey Candace. We are so happy to hear that you are happy with your overall experience. We are always looking to ensure that customers are comfortable with using our website as we understand that ordering eyeglasses can be confusing sometimes so, we are glad that you found it accommodating and easy! As always, if you ever did have any questions, any one of our Customer Service agents would be there to help you along the way :) Thanks for your review and we look forward to doing business with you in the future!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

Unexpectedly, my old glasses broke, so I needed a pair quick. I chose 'FedEx Next Day Shipping' as I was leaving the area I needed the glasses shipped to. Little did they say anywhere on their website, it is next day business day shipping even though FedEx delivers on Saturday. Needless to say, I contacted customer support to see if they could refund some of my shipping because it wasn't as stated online. I basically got a "sucks to suck" email response. I replied to the email, with photographic evidence stating and showing that nowhere on their ordering page does it specifically state 'next business day'. I ended the email stating that I was still a dissatisfied customer and if they wanted to run a business that people wanted to use, then something should be done to help with my satisfaction. My guess, is that nothing will be done about this.

39dollarglasses.com response

Hi Anna. We do offer next day shipping via FEDEX however, delivery will take place on the next business day. We do post this information on our website for our customers to see so that there is no confusion. You are able to find the information here: https://www.39dollarglasses.com/help/shipping/options . Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns and we would be more than happy to attend to your concerns prior to placing any future orders.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 39DollarGlasses.com?

Original review: Oct. 21, 2019

I’ve been with you folks for a number of years and you’ve always given the greatest support. There was a mistake in the lenses once and you all went way out of your way to get it corrected. Pass in on????

39dollarglasses.com response

Hey Kenneth! We are so glad to hear that you are a loyal customer of ours :) We do our best to help our customers and that is why we offer such a great warranty:) If you ever need any help in the future, feel free to contact us again!

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

39DollarGlasses is an outstanding provider of quality frames and lenses. My wife and I have been using their services since 2008 and have never been disappointed. Their online site is extremely user friendly, making it easy to order. The turn around time is excellent. Over the years as our vision has changed, we have ordered dozens of pairs of glasses and will continue to do so in the future. The personnel are knowledgeable and very helpful. Thank you 39 Dollar Glasses for saving us thousands of dollars over the years.

Sondra - New York City

39dollarglasses.com response

Hi Sondra! Thank you for being such a loyal customer. Since the year 2000 when we first started selling eyewear, it has always been our mission to provide high quality eyeglasses to the public at an extremely discounted price. We are so glad that you have been able to purchase your glasses from us over the last 10 years; we are excited to know that you have saved that much money over the years and certainly look forward to having you back to purchase your eyewear for many years to come :)

Original review: Oct. 15, 2019

I have just ordered another pair of Glasses from $39. My first pair were "NAVIGATOR" Sunglasses with progressive lenses. I drive Uber/Lift with my phone just to the right of steering wheel. The tint on these sunglasses is perfect for driving & seeing the google driving app! The clarity is so good that I keep forgetting to take them off when I go indoors. These sunglasses are amazing. The vision is crystal clear & far superior to my $350 glasses.

I was so impressed that I just purchased another set of regular progressive glasses to replace my $350 glasses that were a waste of $$$. I strongly suggest that if you have any questions what so ever to call them. Their staff is awesome with the best customer service you will ever fine!!!! The adage that you get what you pay for DOES NOT APPLY to this company. Their warranty, product is flawless and pricing is best in the industry. Enjoy & I hope this review will help you save $$$. Tell your friends don't keep them a secret.

39dollarglasses.com response

Hey Shilo! Thank you for being a great customer and thank you for your kind words and praises. We love to hear that a customer of ours is satisfied with the glasses and recommends others to take advantage of our high quality products which are offered at affordable prices :) We look toward to providing you with your glasses for many years to come!

Original review: Oct. 12, 2019

Used my FSA card to purchase 3 sets of glasses. We decided to opt out afterwards we cancelled read confirmation the order was cancelled. After multiple requests of the refund.. we are now 6 Months after cancelling without a refund issued back to my FSA Card. Everytime I use the customer service line there is no answer and no way to leave a message. When I request a response via email I am told the refund was issued with out any evidence or confirmation. Horrible experience.

39dollarglasses.com response

Hi Daja. Your refund was completed immediately after you requested to cancel the order. We see that the refund was completed on 4/8/2019 at 2:47PM EST. We are having the receipt for the refund emailed to the address in which we have on file for you. We also would like to point out that if you ever call our Customer Service phone number during our business hours, we let the customers know prior to waiting on hold that, if you wish you may leave a voicemail message at anytime throughout the call by pressing "2" and a representative will call you back once your message is received. Additionally, you are also able to visit our website and click on our "Support" tab which is found at the bottom of our website. Once you click this, you are able to leave your name and phone number for a representative to call you back during business hours. This option will hold your place within the phone queue and you would be called back once it is your turn. If you have any further questions, please contact our Customer Service team so that we can assist you with whatever else you may need.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

Ordered glasses. They did not work for me. I contacted company online to get shipping info for return per the policy. After three emails with no response, I called. The person on phone said she'd email shipping label. Never got it. I guess there's a reason they have a 30 day limit on their return policy. Never using this company again.

39dollarglasses.com response

Hi Daniel, We apologize for any confusion however we do see that there are a total of three RMA's sent to your inbox as per your request in order to send the glasses back to us (9/6/19, 9/11/19 & 9/16/19). We will have the Customer Service Manager contact you by the end of business today, in order to verify that you received the 4th email that we will send to you in order for you to return the merchandise.

39dollarglasses.com Company Information