It's that easy Request Information
4.02/5
Based on 1,128 ratings submitted in the last year

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Event Tickets Center helps our customers have experiences of a lifetime. As a resale marketplace, fans can find tickets to national and local events of all kinds including sports, concerts and Broadway shows. With a 100% guarantee, customers can have peace of mind when making a purchase from Event Tickets Center.

Event Tickets Center sells tickets at market value, which may be above, at, or below face value depending on the supplier. We have many great deals on the best seats in the house!

View More View More

3046 Event Tickets Center Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: March 5, 2019

Very easy, no hassle quick and to the point. Great job. Very pleased as usual, can't wait to see Peter Frampton. Grew up listening to him when we were 13 years old on a AM transistor radio. We must say he is one of the greatest!!! ROCK ON.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for the positive feedback David, have a great time seeing Peter Frampton!

Original review: March 2, 2019

We would prefer other options for purchasing... tickets. We have never done etickets before and I am not sure how this works. Why isn't Will Call an option? We would be much more comfortable with this option. Please give this further thought in the future.

Thanks for your review Tim

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: March 2, 2019

I purchased my tickets through Event Tickets Center. They had great reviews and a 100% guarantee. They list the seller of my tickets as My Ticket Tracker and I got an e-mail from a company called AXS to get my tickets. My tickets never showed up. I called My Ticket Tracker and they said I should have been directed to Flash Seats. I tried that, but had technical difficulties with Flash Seat. I have submitted multiple web requests and sat on hold for 3 hours. I do not have the tickets. My Ticket Tracker refused to refund my money. Event Tickets Center and Flash Seats both put me on hold and never connected me with a person. I lost my money and never got the tickets. Passing the transaction through 4 companies creates a loop that wastes your time and make it impossible to hold anyone accountable. Light you $170 on fire instead.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Amy, thank you for sending your order confirmation number so that we can look into this issue further.

Original review: March 2, 2019

Would liked to be able to pick my seats. Other than that everything was fine and looking forward to concert.., just wanted to be able to pick my own seats not just row. Would like for all four seats to be together.

Event Tickets Center response
Hi Patricia, ticket sellers don't advertise seat numbers publicly for various reasons. This may be to protect their privacy (they may be season ticket holders) and/or to prevent double-booking of tickets by multiple customers. Specified ticket listings (seat by seat) would result in numerous customers buying the same exact seats at the same time.

Our Customer Support Team is always available to address any concerns you might have regarding your ticket order. You can reach them via email or phone.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: March 2, 2019

Updated on 03/07/2019: $397.00 charged for 2-$39.50 tickets. Company responds “Sorry...” Surely this must be a pricing error, otherwise it would be an outrageous and unethical amount. Requesting a price adjustment.

Original review: Purchased 2 tickets to a Bruce Hornsby concert from company online. Realized afterward that they had charged MORE than twice the price, closer to 3 times, than the venue was charged. I won’t even mention the handling fee. Unable to cancel, all sales final. Learned my lesson and will always purchase from venue. Don’t agree with legalized scalping!! Hopefully by sharing my experience I can prevent others from making the same mistake. Gave 1 Star because I had to.

Event Tickets Center response

We're sorry to hear you were unhappy with your experience Michaeline

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Event Tickets Center?

Original review: March 1, 2019

I find that your services fees are very high. The event is reasonable but it puts it over the top with fees. Reduce your fees and we will purchase more tickets. On top of that there is parking. Again too high.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your review Stephen

Original review: March 1, 2019

No order number on charge receipt, also need to buy an extra ticket (I have purchased 3) wondering if they can all be seated next to one another. I know the tickets are for row FF, not sure of seats. My husband and I were unsure if my brother would be able to attend, he has colon cancer. I have the charge receipt for the 2 tickets initially purchased, but no pin number. I have the pin number for the single ticket I purchased, but no charge receipt! I need all my tickets confirmed.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Kathryn, thanks for reaching out. You can contact our Customer Support Team for any questions or concerns regarding your ticket purchase, they will be happy to assist you with what you've outlined here. Send an email or contact them via phone.

Original review: March 1, 2019

George Strait Concert - Much easier to use and figure out than other websites. This took much less time and was more specific in showing availability. I do think the fee was high but I guess that's the going rate these days. Take me back to the Good 'ol days!!!

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us Carolyn!

Original review: March 1, 2019

Disney on Ice - This is my first experience purchasing tickets online. It was easy and I would do it again. This is my Granddaughters 9th birthday and she loves skating and anything Disney. This will be a surprise and I can't wait to see her face when she discovers what we are doing.

Event Tickets Center response

We're happy we could help make such a fun surprise possible, thanks for sharing with us Janean!

Original review: March 1, 2019

Although ordering online is easy and can be very quick, the amount of fees is outrageous. Since I do accounting for major tours, including those that perform at this venue, the fees for purchasing this ticket are ten times what the band makes per ticket. That is outrageous. We pay to see the band, not to make the ticket selling company rich. Alas, the bands are still starving and underpaid while the corporate entities that manage these venues are making millions.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us Michael

Original review: March 1, 2019

Process was easy online, but for some reason when using on my cell phone my order would not process? Prices were 30.00 less on this website and appreciate when it's for a children's event. I'm excited to see my grandchildren's faces at the show (Mickey's Search).

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing, Becky! We hope you all have a great time at the show!

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

Purchase Tickets to P. Frampton at Concord Pavillion. Experience was pleasant except for the service charge on the tickets of $75.00 each! A bit extreme don't you think? Bought the insurance because I figured if I got sick, I'd be taking a $150 loss for service fees alone.

Thanks for sharing Genevieve

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I almost cancelled everything when I seen a $22 service fee, plus if I wanted to protect my tickets an additional 6.99 per ticket? Why is that not included in the $22 fee? If it wasn't for me wanting to make my son happy I would have said forget it.

Thanks for your feedback

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

Thank you for allowing me to get these tickets online. I would use you in the future. I will buy more ticket through you in a later date. I prefer Christian music concerts. Please let me know when available. Again thank you for all your help.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Cathy, thanks for sharing your feedback with us! Take a look at our blog to stay up-to-date on who is going on tour and to see what artists are hitting a stage near you! The Event Tickets Center blog can be found here: https://www.eventticketscenter.com/blog

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

Was easy to navigate through the process. It was nice for all the offers at the end, but was unable to reject them. I hope I do not see any charges on my credit card for any of them. I will be able to tell you more once I print the tickets and get in to see the show.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your review Vicki

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

Ordering tickets with Event Ticket Center was Quick and easy. However I do wish there were better descriptions of the available seats though. There were a lot of general admission tickets available, which was fantastic but they all had different prices. This was super confusing. Shouldn't general admission all be one cost since it is a free for all kind of area? Why pay higher for general admission if you don't have to??

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Autumn, the tickets listed on our nationwide exchange are listed by different sellers who have different perceptions about seating worth. This means that tickets in the same (or in a similar) section might well be valued differently by their sellers. It's wisest for customers to buy tickets according to stated location rather than price. Hope this clears things up for you, and have a great time at the show!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

Easy to use, good selection of seats! Never used the system before to order tickets. I was very pleased with the ease of the ordering system. I was able to go back and forth as I was making my selection without much hassle.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us Willie!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

Smooth process. I was looking for Rob Thomas tickets and the ticket opportunities were minimal but I just wanted to locate 1 ticket. I would recommend this to my friends. I will use this in the future when looking for future concerts.

Event Tickets Center response

We're happy to hear of your positive experience John, thanks for sharing!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

Purchased Bluejacket hockey tickets. The price of the tickets was ok but the service fees are extremely high. Site was ok but the survey at the end sucks. I will think twice about using this site again to buy any tickets for any event.

Thanks for your review Gregg

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

Concert tickets - Easy checkout - I am just not a fan of being redirected to other vendor websites. However, I would use this website again to purchase. We would use this site especially for last minute decisions. I would recommend it to other people.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for the recommendation Annette!

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

soccer tickets - Good experience, easy to use. I like the virtual map of the stadium showing where the seats are located. I did not like the multiple offers following the purchase. I am a little worried that I won't receive the tickets in time.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Ashley, thanks for sharing your feedback with us. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your ticket purchase you can contact our Customer Support Team. Have fun at the game!

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

This experience with Event Ticket Center is amazing, quick and easy. I definitely recommend it. I’ve been waiting all day, finally got it, excited to go to zomboy and I’m surprise the tickets are on sale this time. I hope you guys have a wonderful day and be lit forever.

Event Tickets Center response

We're happy to hear of your positive experience Vanessa! Have a great time at the show!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

Bought Ben Platt tickets for Atlanta, GA. Site was Easy to use... good price, reasonable prices. Easy check out and tickets emailed directly. Would use again and recommend to friends and family. Navigation to find tickets was very helpful. Thank you.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for the positive feedback Melissa! Enjoy the show!

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

Ticket purchase for Il Divo at Pechanga. I am looking forward to the concert. I purchased the ticket protection... hope I don't need it, but am confident that any troubles will be handled with courtesy. Thank you. Your site is easy to navigate. I am also hoping that the customer ticket description really is as described in the "center".

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your review with us Lisa. Enjoy the show!

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

Ordering was quick and easy. Plus the tickets were cheaper than some other sites. My only concern was the handling cost of $16.++ per ticket. Otherwise the experience was similar to ordering tickets in the past. Thanks for making this experience simple and safe.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Richard, thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

It is going to be epic. Thank you very much for all your help getting these Walker Hayes tickets... It is going to be great!! We are going to be going to this concert as our first consent together!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.

Event Tickets Center response

Have a great time at the show Jeff!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

It was a very nice website to order a ticket from. I looked at tickets for Pelicans basketball tickets before I looked at this website. I am not sure if the tickets were going to cost more or less. I think that I will look at other websites to see how much the tickets may cost.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your review with us Bobby

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

Was glad that I got on your website! I purchased better tickets for a cheaper price! I definitely will check this website out in the future for my ticket purchases. I hope that the venue is suited well for the event (Jon Anderson concert).

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your review with us Greg, have a great time at the show!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

I believe the add on fees are too expensive! Especially for tickets purchased in Tucson for the concert here when I live in Tucson!! Local is easier and should be cheaper. In reality I'm paying the same for less work on your part! It's not fair!

Event Tickets Center response

We're sorry to hear you were unhappy with your experience Cheryl.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

Never had any issues with the site not being user friendly or SECURE! Fast and easy, love it! I see Mike every time he is in town and use the site each and every time. Service fee is a bit scary vs the cost of each ticket but the nicer the nice, the higher the price, I guess.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your review with us Linda. Enjoy the show!

Event Tickets Center Company Information