It's that easy Request Information
4.16/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Event Tickets Center helps our customers have experiences of a lifetime. As a resale marketplace, fans can find tickets to national and local events of all kinds including sports, concerts and Broadway shows. With a 100% guarantee, customers can have peace of mind when making a purchase from Event Tickets Center.

Event Tickets Center sells tickets at market value, which may be above, at, or below face value depending on the supplier. We have many great deals on the best seats in the house!

This company is a proud member of the Gainesville Chamber of Commerce.

View More View More

3364 Event Tickets Center Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: July 18, 2019

It was so entertaining to write a comment and to tell the world about this website. Next time around, I will just go to the venue to purchase my tickets with no extra fees. Thank you very much for the unnecessary work that cost me more money to buy tickets.

Event Tickets Center response

We're sorry you were disappointed with your experience Mario, but thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Original review: July 17, 2019

System was easy to use. I did not know the service charge would be that much. My friends and I cannot wait for the concert in August. I recently moved to Atlanta and have not gone out to any events here. Can’t wait to see Mary J Blige in concert.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Shirl, thanks for sharing your feedback with us! Have a great time at the show!

Original review: July 17, 2019

Quick and easy order, would order from again. Site is easy to understand and process only took 5 minutes. Got great seats for a cheaper price than the box office. I would definitely order from this site again, This is a first time on this site.

Event Tickets Center response

We're happy to hear of your positive experience, Neil! Thanks for sharing your review.

Original review: July 16, 2019

A very easy and super quick to get tickets for my sister's birthday present which is seeing Cake. I have never been to Marymoor park for a concert so I am personally exited too, not only see the venue but see Cake.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your review with us Jeremy! Have a great time at the show!

Original review: July 16, 2019

Ordering tickets to the Mavericks concert was quick. The site was easy to follow and understand. The only issue I have is related to the cost of the service fee. I did consider canceling the order due to the fee, which seems a bit excessive.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Bobbie! Processing fees allow us to keep the site secure and maintain the website, as well as provide access to a wide array of inventory and quality customer service. We're always looking for was to improve the shopper's experience so thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Event Tickets Center?

Original review: July 16, 2019

The servicing fee is way too high. Also, it should have been given at once, along with the ticket prices. I thought the price would be 126 dollars, but the service fee, mentioned later, means the fee is really 184 dollars.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi John, we're sorry to see you were disappointed with your experience. We are always reviewing our processes and looking for ways to improve the shopper's experience. Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: July 16, 2019

The process was fast and easy, but the fees were outrageous! $140.50 in fees for 2 tickets, that is crazy. That was not clear when ordering and I am a little disappointed. If I would have know that, I would not have purchased the tickets.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Alisha, we're sorry to see you were disappointed with your experience. Processing fees allow us to keep the site secure and maintain the website, as well as provide access to a wide array of inventory and quality customer service. We are always looking for ways to improve the shopper's experience, and thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us.

Original review: July 16, 2019

No tickets received as of yet? The process is way too complicated. Need shorter version devised to allow less clicks and less images to pop up for and order. Additional words upon request but I'll wait for a response from you. Thank you.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Terry, ticket delivery can vary extensively event-by-event, ticket-by-ticket, and seller-by-seller. Sellers will nevertheless ship your tickets as soon as they receive them in their office. Tickets are not guaranteed to ship immediately, but will definitely get to you before the event itself. You can also always contact your ticket supplier directly if you have any questions or concerns about ticket delivery. You can read more about this in the FAQ section of our website, and of course contact our Customer Support Team with any remaining questions or concerns. Hope this helps!

Original review: July 16, 2019

Easy site to use. Purchase process was fast. Wanted to see the actual seat numbers but could not so that is a bit frustrating. Never 100% until the tickets are in hand, so we'll see. Thought the service fee which added another 30% to the overall cost was a bit steep.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us David!

Original review: July 16, 2019

Mary J. Blige. The site was very simple to use. I knew exactly what I was getting and how much the price would be. Thanks, I will definitely refer the site to my friends and family. I look forward to using this site for future tickets.

Event Tickets Center response

Happy to hear it Julie! Thanks for sharing your positive feedback with us!

Original review: July 16, 2019

Very easy to use. Instructions were very clear and had no issues at this time. I plan on using again in the future. Will also recommend to family and friends. I have used other agencies in the past and experiences were not good.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi William, thanks for sharing with us! We're happy to hear of your positive experience!

Original review: July 15, 2019

The service charges and delivery prices for the ONE ticket is WAY TOO MUCH! The total price is almost 50% of the ticket value. Are you trying to bankrupt me?? How about you give me a break and refund some of the service charges back to me? The best thing is that I get to see a game at the Rose Bowl for the first time.

Event Tickets Center response

I’m sorry to hear that you had a negative experience Mike. Our service fees ensure a secure shopping experience and provide access to a wide array of inventory as well as quality customer service. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Original review: July 15, 2019

I ordered Clint Black tickets and got excellent service and attention and seat. Will suggest to friends and family and co workers. Will use again in the near future for all my concert needs and wants. Thank you so much.

Event Tickets Center response

We're happy to hear of your positive experience Cecelia, thanks for sharing!

Original review: July 15, 2019

Did not see prior to my total that there would be a service fee for the ticket costs. I call that bait and switch. The tickets costs are clear but not until you get your cc to submit do you see the extra service charge.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Laurel, thanks for sharing your experience with us. We are always looking for ways to improve the shopper's experience and thank you for sharing your valuable feedback.

Original review: July 15, 2019

The transaction was smooth and flawless, the service charge was a bit higher then most however I was given a 10% off promo that really sealed the deal for me, thank you for the promo code otherwise I might not have purchased.

Event Tickets Center response

We're happy to hear everything worked out Matt, thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: July 15, 2019

All is fine, looking for tickets now, will know exactly how things go after receipt of downloaded tickets. I hope I can download asap, or this will be a problem. Still looking for the downloaded tickets, who do I call if not found.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Steve, thanks for sharing your review with us! Our Customer Support Team will be happy to help you with any questions or concerns regarding your ticket order. You can reach them at 1-866-820-4553 or send an email to customersupport@eventticketscenter.com.

Original review: July 15, 2019

Ticket prices were the lowest I found online and I like the ticket protection for $7 each! I hope to tell other friends and family if the entire experience goes as expected. Thank you for a pleasant experience thus far!

Event Tickets Center response

Glad to hear it Ryan, thanks for sharing your positive feedback!

Original review: July 15, 2019

We had a very good experience ordering our tickets. We thought that it did not take too long to complete. It was easy for us to put in info. It was easy for us to enter credit card info. We would recommend others to get their concert or sports tickets from this site.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Cheri, thanks for sharing your review! We're happy to hear of your positive experience!

Original review: July 14, 2019

This was a excellent experience with speedy service and I got my daughter the tickets that she wanted. She's been asking for these tickets for months now and for her making straight A's in school and being on the principles list she definitely deserved it and more.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for the positive feedback Stefen! We hope your daughter has a blast at the event!

Original review: July 14, 2019

On THIS ordering site I was relieved to see only some seat locations available in locations I had considered previously. I'm hoping these are those remaining so there won't be any change. This is my 1st NYC ticket ordering experience. At last, I made a decision and am awaiting the day of the performance.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Ann, we're happy to hear everything went smoothly for you! Thanks for sharing your review with us!

Original review: July 14, 2019

The ease of ordering was great. The process was quick and easy. I would recommend the website to all friends and family. It was uncomplicated and easy to understand thru out the process. I would gladly use this website again for all my future events.

Event Tickets Center response

We're happy to hear of your positive experience, Theresa! Thank you for sharing with us!

Original review: July 14, 2019

I was very satisfy with the process is was it really easy. I was really excited with the seat selection and I am very much looking forward to this event. Thank you for making this application so user friendly. This is not the first time time that I have attended the Staples Center and seeing Marc Anthony. This will be the third time but the first two times I did not get such good tickets because I waited close to the concert day.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Avesaida, thanks for sharing your feedback with us! Have a great time seeing Marc Anthony!

Original review: July 14, 2019

Chris Tomlin tickets. You have a very high amount of HIDDEN FEES, that don't show up until you are ready to pay for and process your order! We reserved two $79 tickets, and paid $218, not more like $160!!!! People should be aware of this sooner in the order process!

Event Tickets Center response

Julie, thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear you were disappointed with your experience. Our company is always looking for ways to improve the shopper's experience, and we thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: July 14, 2019

The online service was easy, but a $30 per ticket service fee for an automated service is ridiculous. I can not understand the need for this service. I would think a single service fee per ticket would be more than appropriate.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Sal, I’m sorry to hear that you had a negative experience. Our service fees ensure a secure shopping experience and provide access to a wide array of inventory as well as quality customer service. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Original review: July 13, 2019

Ease in identifying tickets available. Almost too good to be true. I pray that I get my mobile tickets on date as indicated. This would confirm if I would truly recommend this site to a friend or access this site again.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Cheryl, thanks for sharing your review with us! Your ticket is 100% guaranteed!

Original review: July 13, 2019

Service fees high - but hopefully good tickets. Not totally sure where the seats are - as the venue is very vague on the location of the general admission section - but hope that they turn out okay. Looking forward to seeing the venue.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi David, thanks for sharing your feedback with us. The service fee allows us to keep the site secure, maintain the website, and provide quality customer service. We hope you have a great time at the show!

Original review: July 12, 2019

Easy to understand and purchase. Just wish Orchestra row D narrowed if seat is in the middle or sides, hope it's in the middle! Collective Soul is my FAVORITE BAND. So happy they are having a concert locally. :) Laura

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your review with us Laura, have a great time seeing Collective Soul!

Original review: July 12, 2019

This was my first experience with Event Tickets and it was easy even for a Hoosier! We look forward to our event. We like plays and musical events and this was one we wanted to see. Please keep up the good work.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for the positive feedback Ronald, have a great time at the show!

Original review: July 12, 2019

Website was use friendly, easy to follow and clear. Stadium map and section selection showing on the map was a nice feature. It lets have a picture were you'll be sitting. eTickets were also easy to print. Overall experience was great. Would like to get discounts for future events in the Miami, Tampa and Orlando area.

Event Tickets Center response

We're happy to hear of your positive experience Mario, thanks for sharing with us!

Original review: July 12, 2019

Was very easy process to purchase tickets for the Heart, Sheryl Crow & Elle King concert. Seating location charts were very informative. Also was excited to still find good seating location. Will definitely use this ticket ordering process again in the future.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi William, thanks for sharing your review! We're happy to hear everything went smoothly for you!

Event Tickets Center Company Information