3.9/5 (4986 ratings)

About Event Tickets Center

Event Tickets Center is an online resale marketplace where fans can find tickets to national and local events of all kinds, including sports, concerts and Broadway shows. The website offers a 100% money-back guarantee and last-minute tickets, but sellers are responsible for issuing refunds.

Event Tickets Center Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Event Tickets Center?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Event Tickets Center?

Original review: Aug. 12, 2020

My ticket buying experience was wonderful. I bought tickets for Dave Matthews Band for 2021. I am excited to see him. Due to Covid 19 I hope he play his concert. We are seeing him in West Palm Beach, Florida.

Event Tickets Center response

We're happy to hear everything went smoothly for you, Leighan! Thank you for sharing your positive feedback with us!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2020

No apparent problems, we will see after the show next Nov 2021. System to order was easy. Wish the exact seating numbers were available to view rather than just the row listed. Any help about this would be appreciated. Complete.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Sheila, ticket sellers don't advertise seat numbers publicly for various reasons. This may be to protect their privacy (they may be season ticket holders) and/or to prevent double-booking of tickets by multiple customers. Specified ticket listings (seat by seat) would result in numerous customers buying the same exact seats at the same time. Hope this helps clear some things up! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2020

I purchased tickets for Ekali in NYC, and the event got postponed. However, now the event was postponed indefinitely, with refunds available from the original seller, but Event Tickets Center has been unresponsive to my email for a refund.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Brandon, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We're sorry to hear about your negative experience. Our policy remains that if an event is postponed, the original tickets are valid for entry at the time of the rescheduled event, and the order will not qualify for a refund. We are a resale ticket marketplace where sellers list their tickets. Event tickets are liquid, perishable and the market conditions are constantly changing (even in a non-Covid environment). There is always the option to relist the tickets for sale. Our customer support team will be happy to assist you with that if you are interested in doing so. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Original review: July 30, 2020

Wow, I looked at several sites to purchase Willie tickets. Your site is transparent, easy and I never felt like I was being ripped off! Purchasing tickets online can be very daunting and uncomfortable. I am Pleased with my experience! Thank you!!! Dr. **

Event Tickets Center response

We're happy to hear everything went smoothly for you Crystal! Thanks for sharing your positive feedback with us, and enjoy the show!

Original review: July 30, 2020

This was easy and prices were very competitive. I’d recommend this to anyone who’s looking for tickets for an event. I looked at three sites and this was the lowest price and the transaction was easy.

Event Tickets Center response

We're happy we had what you were looking for, Neal. Thanks for sharing your positive feedback with us!

Original review: July 27, 2020

It was so very easy to purchase these tickets!!! I went on last minute to buy my boy friend a birthday present, and was so pleased to see how many options there were! Thank you very much Event Tickets! This has been great.

Event Tickets Center response

We're happy to hear everything went smoothly for you, Olivia! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us.

Original review: July 22, 2020

Very good. Easy process. Appears to be secure purchase/ worry free. Would recommend to a friend if they were interested in purchasing tickets at PPG Paints Arena in the future. I trust delivery will be prompt and correct. I look forward to my concert experience.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, Bill! We're happy to hear everything went smoothly with your tickets, and we hope you enjoy the show!

Original review: July 6, 2020

Great experience with your website. Very user friendly and fast. We found your website to be better than most other websites. We can't wait to get the tickets and to see the show. We have always been big fans. Thank you so much.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your positive feedback with us, Dave!

Original review: July 2, 2020

I purchased 3 tickets to a concert in June of 2020. Unfortunately it has been moved until July of 2021. My family and I are moving over 500 miles away and will not be able to attend the concert. After a 50 minute wait to speak with a very understanding and apologetic customer service agent, she explained that policy prohibits any refund due to a concert being rescheduled. I will be contacting the BBB and trying to recoup my money. It seems as though they are using Covid to keep people’s money.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Paul, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We're sorry to hear about your negative experience. Our policy remains that if an event is rescheduled, the original tickets are valid for entry at the time of the rescheduled event, and the order will not qualify for a refund. We are a resale ticket marketplace where sellers list their tickets. Event tickets are liquid, perishable and the market conditions are constantly changing (even in a non-Covid environment). There is always the option to relist the tickets for sale. Our customer support team will be happy to assist you with that if you are interested in doing so. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Original review: June 27, 2020

Cant believe Dead Can Dance is coming to D.C.! Cant wait to see this Band, one of the great 80's Bands of America. Dead Can Dance. The tickets purchasing was very easy and thankful I checked early to get these tickets.

Event Tickets Center response

We're happy to hear everything went smoothly for you, Michael! Thank you for sharing your positive feedback with us!

Original review: June 20, 2020

Very fast and complete. My sons anniversary is tomorrow and I thought of giving him Ron White tickets. Him and his wife both like Ron White. It's close by and he can go there in one day and be back home.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, Stephen! We're happy to hear everything went smoothly with your tickets, and we hope they enjoy the show!

Original review: June 14, 2020

Easy method to order tickets. Hopefully no problems for my granddaughter and her mom to get into since grandma ordered the tickets on-line. This is her birthday present and mom is going with her and it will be a day for both to remember a special event they experienced together for her 12th birthday. Thank you.

Event Tickets Center response

That's great, Gail! We're happy to hear everything went smoothly for you, and we hope your grandaughter and her mom have a great time at the show!

Original review: June 2, 2020

BILL ENGVALL. 1st time seeing a show at this venue and our experience was great. Seating was good as well as sound. Looking forward to our next event at the venue. Also gambling after show was fun! Eating venues at casino are on the pricey side so we had dinner at a locale restaurant.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, Tina! We're happy to hear everything went smoothly with your tickets, and that you enjoyed the show!

Resolution response: June 7, 2020

If Event Tickets Center is trying to deny you a refund based on the misleading event cancellation emails, you should report them to the Better Business Bureau. They refused my refund over the phone but refunded me in full after I reported the practice to BBB.

Original review: June 1, 2020

Do not ever use this service. This company is using the Covid-19 pandemic to steal money from its customers without providing any services. I spent $425 dollars on tickets and fees for a cancelled concert and they refuse to refund my purchase. I called Customer Service after receiving an email to download my tickets to an event that I assumed had been cancelled and I had emailed customer service a week prior asking for a refund.

I was told on the call that there was nothing they could do because they had sent me an email three weeks prior saying I had 12 hours to respond or I was accepting a 120% voucher instead of a cash refund. I spoke to a manager who was completely rude and unhelpful. He kept talking over me and reciting the company script given to him that these were the rules and he couldn't do anything. When I called again to speak to someone else, I was told that was the only manager available.

The email that was sent to me on May 12 that had the exploding time limit to retrieve my refund just said "Event Cancelled" in the subject line. There was no indication that this email would have anything to do with my refund. I received two emails May 30 and 31 that had all caps "ACTION REQUIRED" in the subject line from them about downloading my tickets to the event, which was what triggered my phone call. I had emailed the company five days ago asking for a refund, not receiving a response, and was confused as to why I was getting triggers to download my tickets to a cancelled event. I didn't know about the email request on May 12 until I called customer service. This company has no empathy for consumers during this crazy period of time.

Event Tickets Center response

This customers issue was resolved. No one was stealing his money.

Original review: May 20, 2020

My event was postponed to one year from the original date, but Event Ticket Center refuses to refund my money. It seems as long as there is the vague promise that the event will one day happen in the far future, they won't refund my money, no matter how many times I request it.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Taylor, indefinite postponement is not the same as a cancellation, so our policy remains that all sales are final. Any tickets you have already received are guaranteed to be valid for the new date when announced. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Our customer support team will be happy to assist you with relisting the tickets for sale should you choose to do so, you can contact them via email at customersupport@eventticketscenter.com.

Original review: May 19, 2020

Very easy to maneuver the site and make the purchase. Would have preferred paper ticket over e-ticket but did not appear to be an option. Not terribly good with cell phone but hopefully will figure it out resulting in success.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, Diane!

Original review: May 12, 2020

I appreciate having to go to only one site for concert info, seating chart, and ordering and paying for tickets. The site was easy to follow and I liked the way it progressed from one thing to another. This will be a special birthday gift and a perfect evening for some HUGE Home Free fans!!

Event Tickets Center response

We're happy to hear everything went smoothly for you, Kristie! Thanks for sharing your review and have a great time!

Original review: May 1, 2020

Nascar Cup Race at Dover. It was very easy to understand the site and to understood how to go through each step with no problems. It was a very nice experience and I would recommend this site to everyone. Thanks for making this easy for someone who doesn't have a lot of experience with computers!!

Event Tickets Center response

We're happy to hear everything went smoothly for you, Carol! Thank you for sharing your positive feedback with us!

Original review: April 29, 2020

Matchbox 20 tickets. It was good I bought tickets for me my friend and my daughter. I know we will have a great time. Planning on a girls' night out on town visiting casino and everything. Looking to spending the whole night out.

Event Tickets Center response

We're happy we had what you were looking for Debra! Have a great time at the show!

Original review: April 25, 2020

The web pages is very easy to understand. Also was very easy to buy the tickets for the concert. The image in the web page for the concert was easy to understand. For example, the image locate the site. Thank you to put this easy way for me to buy the tickets.

Event Tickets Center response

We're happy to hear everything went smoothly for you, Julio! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us.

Original review: April 16, 2020

Experience was fast and easy. Can't wait for my tickets long time ZZ Top fan. We usually make every California show since the 1970s when my wife and I were both teenagers. Now we pass the experience on to our kids who are also ZZ Top fans - the music, the cars, the lifestyle.

Event Tickets Center response

That's awesome, Russell! We're happy to hear everything went smoothly for you, and hope you have a great time at the show!

Original review: April 13, 2020

First time I used this method to secure tickets for the Celtic Thunder Event. This method was fast, easy and secure. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone looking to get tickets to an event. Looking forward to attending this event with my family.

Event Tickets Center response

We're happy to hear of your positive experience, Denise! Thanks for sharing your review and enjoy the show!

Original review: April 12, 2020

This was a very easy site to navigate. The quick and easy price to what you wanted to par then a ease of purchase = very nice site. Thanks to the million resale ticket places it hard to buy tickets nowadays in this world.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your positive feedback with us, Cymon!

Original review: April 11, 2020

Getting concert tickets and right seats was very easy and one month free hula, with naked wine voucher is great. Looking forward to seeing Journey and Pretenders in September. The ticket insurance really takes the worrying out of purchasing these tickets.

Event Tickets Center response

We're happy to hear you were pleased with your experience, George! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: April 7, 2020

If it wasn't for the corona virus I would have had an easier time buying my tickets because it took me four tries to complete my order. But considering my obstacles I finally was able to purchase my tickets. Even though I had a difficult purchasing this order I believe it was due to the corona virus is why I had the issue.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your review with us Carl!

Original review: April 1, 2020

Norah Jones. It went quickly and easy though I was no the interested in the "free" offering at the end of my purchase.. This is one of my husband's favorite artists and we will be celebrating his seventy second birthday! I also feel there were some hidden fees that brought the tickets to over 500.00.

Event Tickets Center response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Melody! We hope you both enjoy the show.

Original review: March 26, 2020

Concert tickets. Experience was very good. The site was very friendly to use. I would recommend this site to anyone. System was very easy to use and very fast, I would use this site again and not hesitate to recommend to people. We love the concert venue.

Event Tickets Center response

We're happy to hear of your positive experience, Colleen! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us and enjoy the show!

Original review: March 21, 2020

The only reason I gave it Four Stars is because I don't have any friends who would enjoy this type of thing ;-). I saw an ad for 20% off Domino's Pizza and ordered a Big Sunday Movie Night. HMMM. What should I watch. MMM. PIZZA.... I CAN SMELL IT ALREADY. BARBEQUE CHICKEN.... MMMM YUMMM.... MUST FEED.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your review with us, Jesse!

Original review: March 21, 2020

I purchased for tickets for the play Kinky Boots in Cerritos Ca. I did inquire about service fees in a separate email. I was ok with their fees. The tickets were to be picked up at will call. When I got there they asked me for my driver's license and credit card. They could not find my tickets under my address. Finally after several minutes they found my name. They refused to give me the tickets because of a different address and I didn't have Event Ticket centers credit card.

We went home from the play. I did get a copy of the receipt from Cerritos performing art center and sent a copy to Event Tickets Center and opened inquire with PayPal that I used to buy the tickets. The receipt very clearly shows different address and credit card number from mine. PayPal ruled against me so I was stuck paying for tickets that they wouldn't give me at will call. I closed my PalPal account as well as my Acorn accounts. Never again will I will not do business with companies like this. Horrible experience.

Event Tickets Center response

We are sorry to hear you were unhappy with your experience, Daniel

Original review: March 19, 2020

Charlie Daniels concert. The process was easy to use and had detailed information making it easy to use and quick. I would use this service again anytime. I am also glad to have the insurance available for the event. I am looking forward to this event.

Event Tickets Center response

We're happy to hear everything went smoothly for you, Daniel! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us.

Event Tickets Center Company Information