3.93/5
Based on 1,653 ratings submitted in the last year

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Event Tickets Center helps our customers have experiences of a lifetime. As a resale marketplace, fans can find tickets to national and local events of all kinds including sports, concerts and Broadway shows. With a 100% guarantee, customers can have peace of mind when making a purchase from Event Tickets Center.

Event Tickets Center sells tickets at market value, which may be above, at, or below face value depending on the supplier. We have many great deals on the best seats in the house!

View More View More

2942 Event Tickets Center Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

It was too fast. Thank you. I'm too excited to bought it since Mexico, I'll be on a family trip on March next year. I always want to be in an NBA game, last time in Orlando I couldn't go, your service is too good.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Diego, thanks for the positive feedback! Have a great time at the game!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

Sooo convenient getting hotlinked to the site and paying triple, yes triple the amount for the same thing that you get when you buy from Ticketmaster. Unfortunatley I realize this after paying them. Somehow it's impossible to cancel an order for an event that's over 3 months away. Guess what. They don't care.

Event Tickets Center response

We're sorry to hear of your negative experience, Emory.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

Easy purchase. Looking for tickets you had front row seats for my daughter and me with the cheapest price. Thanks a lot. Your site made it so easy to purchase. The price is right. Here we come. I'm so excited.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Jackie, thanks for sharing your positive feedback with us. Have a great time!

Original review: Dec. 26, 2018

I heard that tickets were on sale and looked it up via Google. It was very easy to order our Dropkick Murphys tickets and the email confirmation arrived immediately. Definitely looking forward to seeing the show. Please send me information on upcoming shows so that we can order tickets for shows we are interested in promptly.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Patrick, thanks for sharing your review with us! You can follow us on social media or visit the blog on our website to get all the latest news on upcoming concerts, sporting events, and more!

Original review: Dec. 26, 2018

Wonderful service... The transaction at this point has been very very pleasant... I truly recommend this site for others for a quick online ticket purchase!! I surely hope the transaction for this purchase, i.e. the ticket receiving is just as smooth.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for the recommendation, Hal!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Event Tickets Center?

Original review: Dec. 26, 2018

I think that this website was more user friendly than others that I have used. This is much appreciated. Easy to see, easy to understand and allows one to get it done fast. No hassle, nothing to be confused about. Click, click done! Thank you so much!

Event Tickets Center response

We're happy to hear of your positive experience, Sharon! Thanks for sharing with us!

Original review: Dec. 26, 2018

Purchased tickets easily. The service fees with many of these companies are going up but we still appreciate the convenience. Our tickets will be ready by 01/12/2019. An email will be sent when it's time to download and print our tickets.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Peter, thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: Dec. 25, 2018

I found it very easy to purchase tickets online. I thought the service fees very high. The website was very helpful in showing the seat layout and the number of seats available for purchase. Will use this service again in the future.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your review with us, Philip!

Original review: Dec. 24, 2018

Using this ticketing service was fast and easy. Easy because it was not hard to navigate. Also, friendly and colors are warm and not too busy. Highly recommend use of this website to friends, family and acquaintances. It is a pleasure to use this site and be able to quickly purchase tickets.

Event Tickets Center response

We're glad you had a positive experience, thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: Dec. 23, 2018

Very easy to follow. I would recommend to a friend! Easy to use and again, easy to follow. I am so excited about my purchase and I am very pleased with how I made it. I have never used this site but will probably use again for another concert.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Lauren, thanks for sharing your review with us. We're happy to hear of your positive experience!

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

The extra service fees are a little high & unexpected when purchasing tickets. It would be nice if you would be more upfront with the total cost of tickets. I did call and speak to a customer service representative, who was very helpful & professional.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, Beverly.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

Site was very fast. I was satisfied with the easy access to locate what you are looking for. Very reusable price for the location. I am very happy to understand directions and I could follow each step, I wish the site would install a 3D image of the stage when viewing the seat section.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Russell, thanks for sharing your feedback with us! We're happy to hear of your positive experience!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

It was easy to purchase the tickets. I am thankful for getting 10% off the tickets. My husband and I are very excited to be able to attend this performance. I attended 3 years ago with my mother in law and it was fascinating.

Event Tickets Center response

Thank you for sharing about your positive experience with us, Isabel. Enjoy the show!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

Frankie Beverly and Maze is the event that we will be attending. The process went well purchasing tickets. The only long portion was actually written items after the purchase and it caused me to be late for another event. Thanks.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Willie, thanks for sharing your feedback with us. Enjoy the show!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

I thought the experience of purchasing tickets was fine. I understand the price of the tickets being sold set by the seller and I was willing to pay. The fees charged I believe were excessive, especially the delivery fee on electronic delivery.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Kyle, thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

This site was very easy to use and get tickets from, I highly recommend getting tickets this way. I have heard of this site and decided to give it a try and was very pleased with the ease at which I was able to order my tickets.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for the review, Steve! We're happy to hear of your positive experience!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

Easy and affordable a little difficult at first but easy as you go around the process. I love the blues. Should be a great game. Happy new year and happy holidays to all. Blues and the Rangers are playing new year's eve night in Saint Louis on 31st of December 2018.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Peter, thanks for sharing your review! Have a great time at the game, and happy holidays!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

Toby Mac concert tickets - Great!! Easy to find seats, and a smooth process ordering them. It's great to be able to order via email these days, as opposed to waiting for snail mail. And it's safer. I would highly recommend this site to my friends and also use it myself for future ticket orders. Thank you! :)

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, Faith! We're happy to hear of your positive experience!

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

John Prine concert tickets - The site is set up to walk the consumer through a purchase quite easily. The costs are a bit steep but I do appreciate this location, such a great entertainer! I imagine all the other extra costs seem necessary by the ticket seller but it does seem a bit too much for my taste.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Paul, thanks for sharing your feedback with us. Enjoy John Prine!

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

Moscow Ballet Nutcracker - The service charge of $21.00 per ticket is ridiculous. Plus the $7.95 delivery fee is a ripoff. It is all computerized and I use my ink and paper just to print. Tickets are expensive enough without all the add on fees. Most venues are much more expensive so I appreciate this venue.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing with us Doreen.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

Event Ticket Center allowed me to quickly navigate the tickets I was looking for (Minnesota Wild Hockey Tickets) and gave very good ticket options for the price. I will use this site again for future event tickets and will recommend to friends and family.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for the review, Kinsey! We're happy to hear of your positive experience!

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

Thank you for making this so easy - my son LOVES PJ Masks and this will no doubt be the highlight of his Christmas presents!!! This will be a present for my mother as well to experience his excitement so thank you!

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing your review Amanda! Sounds like it's going to be a wonderful night at the PJ Masks show!

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

I purchased concert tickets from Events Tickets Center by mistake. I did not know that these were presale tickets that were not even available yet. I thought I was purchasing them from the concert arena. I called that same day to get my money back and was told that I could not. I later learned that I could not use the tickets. My wife and daughter were going to be out of town that evening. I called again to try and get my money refunded. I was told that there is a no refund policy even though the concert was more than 3 months away. I also learned that I had been charged an $83 service fee for these tickets. This is a ridiculous fee to charge for tickets that are still widely available. This company makes their money on these high service fees and are not willing to work with you. I'd advise you to exhaust all other options to buy tickets.

Event Tickets Center response

We're sorry to hear of your negative experience, Brad.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

Purchasing Garth Brooks tickets. I waited on Ticketmaster for 5 hours and never got a ticket. This site is quick. No waiting forever like on Ticketmaster. I always have issues with Ticketmaster. I highly recommend this site. It even shows where the seats will be.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Linda, thank you for sharing your feedback with us! Have a great time at the Garth Brooks show!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

Got the seats I wanted fast and easy. My son will be very surprised. Glad I was able to still get tickets and to have a wide selection still available. Have used this site before and will again. Told a couple friends about you also.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Joe, thanks for spreading the word! We're happy to have been able to help out with such a fun surprise for your son!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

Cirque du Soleil - Very helpful showing where stage is set for best choice of seats and prices seemed to work in our budget. Site easy to follow when picking tickets and will recommend to family and friends for upcoming events. Looking forward to our night out with son and daughter in law.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for the positive feedback, Susan! Have a great time at the show!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

Avalanche Game - Easy to buy tickets. Convenient and fun. Really can't wait to go to my event. Thank you. Looking forward to going and having fun. It is going to be a great experience for my boys and I and Denver here we come.

Event Tickets Center response

Thanks for sharing Chelene, have a great time at the game!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

I am a first time user of site for ticket purchase. It was simple and straightforward. I would recommend this site to my friends and use this site again. It gave me the option of buying insurance so if there is any issues I can receive a refund. I like this option so if I cannot go or the show is cancelled, I have not wasted the money and be really disappointed.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Ruth, thank you for the recommendation and for sharing your feedback with us!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

The tickets were a little steep but the website was very easy to manage and utilizing Paypal made it even better. I am excited to go and see this event in Seattle. My girlfriend told me about the show and I immediately logged on to get tickets.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Mark, thank your for sharing your feedback with us! Enjoy the show!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

Lake Street Dive - It was a good experience. I would not change anything about this experience. I thought the service fee was a bit high, what exactly is the service that is provided? Other sites don't charge such a fee, and the service is just the same.

Event Tickets Center response

Hi Patrick, thank you for your review! The service fee allows us to keep the site secure, maintain the website, and provide quality customer service.

Event Tickets Center Company Information