3.28/5

Looking for a life insurance company?

Primerica

Primerica, Inc. (Primerica) is a Main Street Company for Main Street North America. Our mission is to help families earn income and become properly protected, debt free and financially independent. We are a leading distributor of financial products to middle-income households in the United States and Canada. Primerica provides an entrepreneurial business opportunity for individuals to become licensed and distribute our financial products.

Through our network of independents contractor agents, Primerica representatives assist clients in meeting their needs for term life insurance, mutual funds, annuities and other financial products that are tailored to appeal to middle income consumers. We are dedicated to helping our clients and representatives achieve their financial goals and welcome the opportunity to address and resolve all consumer questions and concerns. For more information on contacting Primerica directly, please visit the Contact Us page of our website at www.primerica.com.

View More View More

478 Primerica Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 16, 2019

I have been with Primerica back before it received its present name. My wife and I have had life insurance policies with them for over 10 years. In june our payment per quarter will jump from 155 to 674 dollars. Never get old please, I wouldnt waste my time here.

Original review: April 9, 2019

I try not to write negative reviews. Today, this is my fifth time calling Primerica's Customer Support number, 800-544-5445. The initial representatives answering the phone were excellent in giving me contact information (Juanita #** {twice}, Debbie **, and Tanya #**). Between the combined four callbacks I've spent over seventy minutes on hold: Not a good omen. By calling back a fifth time, I'm now highly agitated, and in the midst of being placed on hold again, while I'm writing this review.

Confusion of this sort is why businesses of this caliber receive a reputation of always being available when it comes time to put money into an account but, difficult to reach anyone when it's time to remove your funds. The issue is that none of the agents that the representatives connected me with were responding, as either their phone number didn't work or their phone lines were full and were not accepting any more messages.

Then the unexpected happened. My fifth representative Fran #**, went beyond the well-meaning customer support lip-service and allowed me to stay on the phone with her as she tried contacting another agent before I disconnected from Primerica. Fran #** was able to get through to an agent, leave him a voice message, and answer my questions, along with helping me with my redemption form process. I kid you not; this review went from a potential four to a one and then back up to a five all due to TOP LEVEL customer service of Fran #**. Your organization is very fortunate to have Fran working for you. Thank you.

Get expert buying tips about Life Insurance Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 27, 2019

I like the product except it become expensive as you age. I am over 60+. So in a year I will reduce it greatly or drop it altogether.

Original review: March 21, 2019

Long waiting time on phone. Not complete paperwork sent to collect on account. Still waiting for paperwork to collect on the account. It's been.well over month to collect on a beneficiary account as sole beneficiary.

Original review: March 21, 2019

Josh Clark a good "salesman" because of how he sells you. He lulls you to sleep with his feel-good, can't-miss stories but then can't handle rejection if you choose not to join with him. When I decided not to give him money right away and take a day to think it over, he asked me three separate times why and he acted like I was lying about having the money. He really tried to probe for specific answers. I felt like I was up against the ropes all of a sudden.

My policy is (1) never spend any money on the spot and (2) never spend money without talking to my fiancee. He didn't have respect for either of those things. It was at that moment I felt uncomfortable and decided I would take the night and dig deeper into who he is and into the company. I found a million red flags with the company and a million complaints just like mine. When I told Josh about my decision against Primerica, he sent me unprofessional texts cutting into my character and who I am as a person.

These were the texts: "FYI you were super weird about it like you were lying about having the money...", Josh Clark the second he knew I was out. I defended myself and then needed to block his number. I will never do business with this man and I warn against anyone else considering him. I'm lucky he never got a dime from me because all it took was a simple no before he showed his true colors. Save yourselves.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Primerica?

Original review: March 21, 2019

Run fast! Colorado more specifically scam headquarters address 9725 E. Hampden Ave. Denver CO 80231. The so-called Vice President, named Fat-** (from East LA), a fast-talking bi-lingual, admitted high school dropout and narcissist. I held my composure throughout his scam pitch. After he vomited all over us about his flashy lifestyle he proceeded to tell us that he started 24-months ago and earned $500k in the first 18-months. Then he proceeded to say he didn't start spending money on his flashy lifestyle until he earned 3 to $4-million in 2-years. Wait a minute, Mr. East LA?? You just said you earned $500k in the first 18-months and now you're a multimillionaire. WTF!?

I had to see how this scam was going to end so I stuck around to ask questions. Keep in mind, Primerica is a "TERM" Life Insurance and Mutual Fund financial management company aka Scam Company. No High School diploma or Degree or MBA required to become a VP in 24-months. Really? Everybody in attendance looked like they barely had a license to drive a car and they considered themselves to be so-called licensed Financial Advisers/brokers? I'm sure your mom left the dishes for you to wash too when you came home to her house.

Here's the truth... Fat-** avoided me once I started asking questions about specifics as it relates to Whole Life Insurance also known as Permanent Life Insurance vs. Term Life Insurance. Let me be clear... TERM Life Insurance and Mutual Funds "make" not "earn" MAKE, Primerica billions because your beneficiaries will never receive the death benefit policy payout. NEVER! Mutual Funds are heavily laced with broker/agent fees and then Ordinary Tax implications eat up the rest of your distribution. You'll never earn a dime but Primerica and Mr. East LA-Fat-** will get rich off the commissions of your pea brain youth and novice knowledge on how to recognize a scam.

They literally instructed me to allow the Term insurance to lapse at the end of the 30th year. Wait? What happens to the $100k I paid out of pocket over 30 years plus my compounding interest? Oh, wait... I forgot, Mr. High School dropout, Fat-**, and Primerica Executives kept my $100k plus interest. Thanks. But no thanks! Taking advantage of young impressionable minds should be outlawed. The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) frowns on MLM's but are hesitant to shut them down. Let me guess why? One word... Lobbyist! No wonder everybody wants to come to North America. Home of the free, the brave, the snake-oil salesmen and suckers waiting to buy the lie! I digress...

Original review: March 12, 2019

I’ve had a Primerica IRA for a few years, any money that was made always seemed to end up paying their huge fees. I decided to do a rollover, into a company that does not have such shady practices as Primerica does. One where I could actually build on my money and not support Primerica’s agents. I filled out the proper forms for my rollover, the transfer was requested to Primerica, should be very simple, right, after all this is why they have rollovers. Not so with Primerica, did not hear a word from anyone until I had to call my agent to follow up, who just fed me a load of horse ** on why this is being delayed, from the forms weren’t filled out right, to it’s not going in to another IRA , etc yada yada...just kept making up excuses after excuses, some very stupid that made no sense.

Apparently the longer they drag you through the mud the more money they make. Fees fees and more fees while you wait for them to release your hard earned money to another IRA. A very simple online transfer. As a matter of fact that’s exactly what the supervisor told me when I called their corporate office and demanded to speak to one! So a word of advice to all you intelligent people out there that actually do your homework before investing your hard earned cash! Do not waste your time or money investing with Primerica! I repeat, DO NOT INVEST WITH PRIMERICA!! There is no money to be made there, trust me! They get zero stars! 00000

Original review: March 8, 2019

I have a friend who is a construction worker. I did not see him for three months and when I ran into him again, he mentioned that he was now working as a financial advisor. Huh? Quick career change, I thought. He wanted to get together and give me a presentation. I asked him if he went back to school part-time or working on some kind of certification on the side and he mentioned no. His new employer was Primerica and they "trained" him to become a financial advisor (in 3 months, with no previous experience).

He proceeded to give me an an overview of their retirement products and was completely out of his element. I don't have a finance background, but I do have an M.B.A. and have taken investing classes. The poor guy had no idea what he was talking about. I had never heard of Primerica before, but apparently the company literally recruits people off the street to give other unqualified financial advice. If you ever encounter Primerica, don't get caught up in their multi-level marketing scheme or buy anything from them. You've been warned.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

I just had this experience from Primerica: My niece called saying she’s having training and that she needs our help. If ok with us, she and her mentor will come to our house. And of course I say “yes!” When they came, there were three of them. Her mentor was the one who did the talking (not what I expected because I thought my niece would do the talking and that she will be graded). Later on, the mentor talked to us about investments, life insurance, RRSPs and getting on the business.

The mentor asked about when we wanted to retire and asked how much investments, debts and monthly payments we have. He used their system to see if it was possible and how much we needed to add to our monthly investments to get into our desired retiring age. He told us that our current life insurance was good enough and we were lucky to get it at lower price and that we did not need to get their life insurance.

He also explained about investing by using charts, but his explanation was vague and it was clear he lack experience and knowledge in the field. He persuaded us to invest in Primerica and later persuaded us to borrow money to put in RRSP. He showed us using their computer system, that our child tax would be bigger if we put in more money into our RRSPs. But he could not explain what is adjusted net income, and he tried to change the conversation when asked about their system. I am a certified public accountant and listening to the ** was like fooling myself and getting a stone to hit my head.

It took them about five hours to convince us. My husband signed up for membership out of respect to my niece. I was just shocked how easy to process the membership that it was like there was not enough time given to think about it. I was looking at my husband and I could see the doubts on his face. We knew this was a scam. At first he was trying to explain that he could not be good salesman since he has no sales talk. Then I told them that my husband was busy and he might not be able to get the clients. But the mentor reassured him that all he has to do was to get appointments and the rest would be up to him. My husband was even told that to get into the house you have to tell your friends/relatives that you have training. It was clearer then that it was a scam! The mentor was even laughing that my niece was the only way to get us into this business because my husband just rejected a friend’s offer on the same company.

In the morning, I told my husband to cancel. I also went to this site to see some reviews and realized how many people had similar experience. I was worried about the $125 we paid since the reviews said you would not be able to get it back. True! When I texted the mentor to cancel there was this $31 fee and you have to fill up a form for refund. How cruel! I did not expect the money back but I don’t want more people break their families or friends because of this scam. Don’t trust in fake companies that lead you to believe getting rich is easy. Easy money is not real! All the people who are rich work hard to get there not by scams. My niece is too young to understand this and I wrote this because I want her to get off this because I love her and I still love her.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

The experience with my Primerica Representative was extremely positive. They were able to pinpoint some major flaws within my retirement accounts and save me some really good money on my insurances! I have referred several people to them who shared a similar experience as well!! Great company with an awesome mission statement!

Original review: Feb. 10, 2019

I first became a customer in 1987 when it was called A.L. Williams and bought life insurance for myself and family. Then it was a 20 year term so fast forward to 2007 and new owners name change to Primerica and several different agents and I renewed for 10 years. Here comes 2017 I receive my letter for renewal. I called now another new agent I’ve never heard of and no respond. I called several times, no responds but finally he leaves me a message with the rates I requested. Tried calling again, left message no response, so I said, “The heck with you” and looked up another agent.

This guy was great but new, wasn’t sure if he could take over someone else’s account. I told him I wanted a agent that acted like he was interested in me, because that other guy could care less. He called, they said he could. We did the policy for 10 years like the other times. We shook hands. I left his office. 2018 I get a letter that says my policy is expiring next month, which I called the name on the letter and told them no way and why.

Long story short somehow the new agent made a mistake and it recorded the policy for a year instead for 10 years so now I was having a policy increase at 70 years old and yearly. My new agent went to bat for me telling the company he made the mistake. It was supposed to be 10 years, can they change the policy. They would not budge an inch for this man that worked so hard to satisfy a mistake the company employee made and they hung him out to dry. When a company will not back their own employees that tells you they surely won’t back you.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

I had a Roth IRA and Traditional IRA for many years at Primerica. I was ok with a $25 fee charged to one of the accounts. But about 2 or 3 years ago, they started to charge $25 per IRA account. So that's $50 in annual fees, which is totally unreasonable. Recently I transfer my Traditional IRA assets to another company. Primerica charged another $25 fee plus $30 termination fee. $55 to close an account? What a ripoff! If you want to invest, there are far better options out there that doesn't charge annual fees. If you use Quicken, you won't be able to download the data from Primerica.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

My first experience with Primerica in Huntsville, Ontario, was finding out that they hire people who have claimed bankruptcy! How can you offer financial advisement to people when you do not know how to manage your own money! Go to a PROFESSIONAL, not these poorly trained, unethical vultures. The next encounter was a local lady who took my husband out for coffee to discuss his "financial needs". The next thing she was looking after his SEXUAL needs, and I do not imagine this is the first time. VERY unprofessional company.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

I can't believe this company is still in business and people are still falling for their lies. About 7 years ago, I "interviewed" with them. It consisted of a group of people, I was 35 and by far the oldest in the room. Some random girl came in and started telling us how in only a year, she was a Vice President, how easy it was to sell to her friends and family, and everyone wanted in. I knew immediately it was a pyramid scheme, but I was already there, and didn't walk out right away. I noticed the room of "kids" were lapping it up.

Seriously, these other so called interviewees were barely 25 at the oldest, most looked barely 21. I have no idea how they even thought I wouldn't know what was going on. She kept telling the room how much money she was making, it was so easy, and she could barely keep up with the demand. She then "excused" herself because they were having an "awards" ceremony in the next room, but she had a movie for us to watch. So she starts this movie and leaves the room. You hear nothing but cheers and yelling going on in the "awards" happening next door.

The movie is all about how you could be unprepared for an emergency, so you need to financially protect you and yours. I'm still hanging in there, but it was more and more obvious it was a scam. Then, the tipping point for me happened. So the movie is all about what could happen, so you've got grandma in the hospital, the assorted car accidents and fires, the normal unfortunate events... And then a shot of the Twin Towers coming down on 9/11. Yep, that's when I lost it. I yelled "Oh, my, GOD!" and jumped up. I look at the room of stupid kids and told them it was a pyramid scheme, to go ask their parents what that was, and grabbed my coat and walked out the door. I then see a bunch of their "agents" in the hallway and totally unloaded on them about what a despicable con they were pulling and how they should be ashamed of themselves. I made sure I was loud enough so the kids could hear me since we all just listened to the "cheering".

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

Someone working for Primerica signed me up illegally for an insurance policy. I don't know how this was done; I have never heard of this company before. I discovered that they had done this to me when I found the deduction when I checked my checking account balance. My bank is investigating the fraud. I am completely horrified. I am assuming it is an unethical employee looking for a commission.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

Bought term insurance from them and saved over 60 per month! Set up a Roth IRA with them and has nothing but the best returns that could realistically be expected! Using the right agent/broker is key when dealing with them as one individual could change the entire experience that you have!

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

Do not invest your money or your time with this company. They are fast talking thieves. Invested my IRA fund with Primerica and took heavy losses due to their fees. They use your money to enrich themselves. They delayed closing my 401k account and continued drawing monthly investment dollars from my personal checking account. They are fraudsters. They use the new employees to sign up their families to steal their hard earned dollars.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

I'm embarrassed to admit I knew nothing about investing and was fooled into joining Primerica. Had a "friend" who I thought was nice enough and trustworthy enough transfer my 401k from a former employer (30g) into an IRA with them April 2018 until now, putting in an additional $300/month. I've just now looked through my account thoroughly after continuing to see big drops in my total, more than I've ever seen when I was with Fidelity, and realized I've been charged a sales charge rate of roughly 5% on my funds, totaling $1923 of my money in 8 months. All front load, all into the pockets of their rep, on up the ladder to their district leader and director instead of into my future wealth. Yes, the market has been down ($4889) which will happen, but the fees has been 40% of my total loss, wiping out any dividends and capital gains I've earned.

After reading tons of investing articles, JL Collins book Simple Path to Wealth, and Jack Bogle's book Common Sense Investing, I'm pissed. This is why JL Collins says con artists are disguised as very nice people. No one cares about your money more than you. Never trust a "rep" trying to deal with your money. I've transferred to Vanguard. Highly recommend anyone dealing with Primerica to get out as fast as you can. The transfer cost me $85, and closing the account was an additional $50. You can then sell your funds to invest in index funds. The expense ratio of my index funds are .04 and .05%, so I would've been charged $19 instead of $1900 in the past 8 months. Primerica's expense ratio is at least 100x more. Ouch. PLEASE DO YOUR OWN READING AND RESEARCH and don't take my word for it. It really pays off, literally. I learned the hard way. $1900 is an expensive lesson, but hoping anyone reading this can learn from it too.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

I am so glad that this company's agent found me! I was sold years ago by another agent from a different company of an overpriced life insurance stating that this is an investment. Primerica's agent have a big heart as everything was explained to me really well unlike my other agent before that even lied. Primerica even lowered down my home and auto insurance. At 65 years old, I have a game plan to be financially free! Thanks to my Primerica agent!

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

Just read and learn about Financial Services and then come back to write your review. I get all my licence in this company and there is no other company like this one, the best compensation plan, the best product and the best company.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

My girlfriend's cousin is one of their, for lack of a better word, salespeople. She was over for dinner one day and started up her sales pitch and I immediately recognized it as a pyramid scheme. As she was going through everything they offered I really wanted no part of it but I had been looking into life insurance and I decided to see what kind of quote she could offer me. So she did some math and we agreed to $650,000 with a $15,000 rider for my girlfriend and 2 $10,000 riders for our 2 children. After filling out the information the monthly premium she came up with was $68/Month. I thought that was reasonable so I signed up and paid for the first month on the spot.

We set up an appointment and a nurse came to my house and drew blood and took a urine sample and everything seemed fine. One month later I was reviewing my bank account and noticed the premium hadn't been withdrawn. I thought it was odd so I logged on to my Primerica and noticed it said my monthly premium was now $171/Month and I was only covered for $434,000. I called her to ask and she told me that because I had a student pilot license and had flown an airplane, 3 years ago at that point, I was being charged an extra $2.50 for each $1000 dollars I was insured for as well as them taking the $250,000 of life insurance I have through work into account when calculating my insurance need.

I told her I wanted to cancel the policy because I was now being charged TWO AND A HALF TIMES AS MUCH FOR TWO-THIRDS THE COVERAGE. She then told me she would call her "boss" and see what she could do. She then brought some paperwork for me to sign which said that my premium would drop to $168 a month for the first two years and then drop to $58 dollars a months after. That sounded much better but I thought I could probably do better elsewhere. Upon further inspection I found that doing so would also drop my insurance to $125,000. I'm still waiting to hear back from her after telling her I still want to cancel.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2018

First and foremost, I have been a client since 2005. At the time I was 22 and my husband was 23 and we had a 2 month old baby. I was looking for life insurance when someone referred us to someone... I thank God he was a Primerica agent! We wanted life insurance but what we got was a financial education and an opportunity to learn how to get out of the financial hole we had managed to dig ourselves into.

The agent who came over to my mom's converted garage (which is where we were living at the time) is no longer in Primerica, but we have remained friends throughout the years and we love him and his wife and kids. They changed our life! Because of the education we received by getting involved with Primerica, we were saved from getting into the WRONG type of life insurance, we were able to pay off $32,000+ of credit card debt, we started investments for emergencies, retirement, and education. I had such an appreciation for what I was learning that I went out and got my license to help my friends and family. In 2007 one of my client passed away and, even though I was not actively working the business, I was able to deliver a check to that family. There is no one who can tell me Primerica doesn't work.

Primerica changes people's lives! The opportunity is amazing, for those who work it. If you are looking for 9-5 deal with a guaranteed check on Friday, this opportunity isn't for you. Primerica is for anyone, but it's not for everyone. Primerica is for people who can't stand the idea of living a mediocre life working at a j.o.b. for 40-60 years and retiring broke! Primerica is for people who genuinely love what they do, but want to make a bigger impact in their community while earning great part-time income! My one advice to anyone hearing about Primerica for the first time, or who is having doubts about moving forward, is this... GO FOR IT! The worst case scenario is, you give it a real shot and you find out that it's not for you so you stay where you are.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

I am working with this company from last 11 years, and found Primerica is an amazing company to deal with. Yes it's vary from office to office and the person you deal with but it explain what rip off going on in market and help consumer to make right decision to save money and protect properly and offer education about money. Highly recommend to get involved to make financial future safe for you and family. Don't rely on reviews, find it out yourself.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

I went to an appointment for life insurance. The agent was a former classmate of mine so I trusted her. Her sales pitch sounded so good I decided to sign up. Upon signing up I didn’t realize I had to be annoying and aggressive. So I decided to cancel. I paid $124 dollars and all they refunded me was $20.75. It’s crazy to me. I signed up on the 16th cancelled on the 21st. After all this the agent is still calling me to get life insurance. No thank you. Please be cautious when dealing with this company.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

Scam huh? Anyone who would legitimately take the time to do their research will find that Primerica is a business like any other legal entity. My experience has been and I have been in the business for quite a number of years is that everyone who joins Primerica and pays attention to instruction will have the success that they are willing to work for. They will learn that at the end of the day, there are only a certain number of things they can control; more importantly, they should learn to control themselves.

A person can join Primerica to learn how to get out of debt, so they can save and invest their money and build wealth. To do this, discipline and time are required. Some people get a little salty if they do not receive results instantly or within a time frame they have set for themselves. It takes time to undo the mess that most people have made in their finances, but they want to blame the company because they won't do the things they are being coached to do to get the results they want; so they walk away.

What they don't realize is that they get to do this, along with their current job, which will speed up the paying off of their bills if they learn the skills necessary to earn the money. If they knew that without a doubt, they were guaranteed to receive a paycheck every day for their efforts, they would do what they are told instead of finding every reason not to. Let's face it, there was obviously something that drew them to this opportunity, which could be a business opportunity or just an opportunity to help them strengthen the resources they already have. Only that person knows why they got involved in the first place.

No one at Primerica is going to get mad at you because you decide that your goals and dreams aren't worth fighting for. And you’re probably still fighting but to no avail; getting little results, if any. Your upline just sought to find someone who believed their dreams were worth fighting for. Primerica provides a resource that anyone can use if they just learn the fundamentals of the business and follow the process. Too many times we want to control the outcome and if we can’t, we conclude that it doesn’t work. Don’t you realize that is why systems and processes were designed? It is because they work. It’s like a recipe, if you follow the instructions, the cake will turn out great. However, if you decide to add salt in the recipe where it tells you to add sugar; your cake will taste quite different from one that was using sugar.

Think about what you’re walking away from. Think. Think back when you were a little kid and your parents told you to do things you didn’t agree with, but they always tried to tell you what was best for you. Go ahead, I dare you to get disciplined about your finances and see if your life doesn’t change. You already have a job, right? And many of you have been earning money for quite some time and have no idea why your finances are out of control to the point you need 2 to 3 jobs to catch up. And this is all the time with some people. When are you going to get disciplined? Primerica can help you with that if you let them. The little bit of money you’re spending for a background check and/or a class is no more than what a security guard would pay for a security clearance or his uniform to start his security job. And if you don’t pay that fee, you can kiss that job goodbye too. Please, people spend more than $200 on junk that will never appreciate.

I’ll leave you with this; scams get people put in jail. Ask yourself this, why isn’t your upline in jail or better yet, the other leaders? Just make sure that the people that are telling you that this is a scam and guarantee you that it won’t be a good resource for you, are providing you with an alternative that will. Make sure they are prepared to pay your bills or at least help you because you can’t pay your bills with their opinion, you can pay your bills with money. Can you go into work tomorrow and ask your boss for a raise, or for the extra $500 you’ll need to pay on your bills, because you got behind last month putting tires on your car?

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

In 2008, I became a client with Primerica. I have a degree in Business Admin & Accounting. I also held an investment license prior to sitting down with their representative. I say all of that to say this, the company is in a highly regulated industry and the representatives must maintain a license just like any other investment company or insurance company in order to sit down with you. It is silly for anyone to call the company a scam because it is easily verifiable by checking with the actual legal entities that govern it.

This ConsumerAffairs site ratings appear to be mostly disgruntled individuals who saw the opportunity to become a 1099 contracted agent (the same way you can work with any other insurance or investment company), and were not successful. It is an opportunity to build your own client base within an agency with the opportunity for ownership. If you go on to primericabusinessopportunity.com everything is fully explained and verifiable. Feel free to check with the insurance commissioner or the securities and exchange commission to affirm the validity of Primerica. I believe you will be pleasantly surprised.

I became a client first, and then shortly thereafter I saw huge value in getting all of my licenses and working with them on a part-time basis. It is a fact, if you don’t work then you won’t make money, but if you work then the potential for financial gain is extremely rewarding. I feel bad for the people that have given such negative reviews because clearly they did not experience Primerica in a way the company is actually designed. The company actually has A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. I just believe people should dig a little deeper into a company before accepting disgruntled comments as facts. For that matter, do the same with a five-star rating... check it out and verify it for yourself.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

This so called insurance is a nothing but fake. They will take your money and tell you it's safe when in reality they're using YOUR money for THEIR personal needs. I had an interview and they made ME and potential employee, put down $100. I ended up not going through with it because when I confronted them with the bad reviews that I read before, they just said it was their rival insurances giving them those reviews. Do not trust!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

Horrible experience, no responsibilities... just to warning to everyone who wants to deal with this company! They took 100$ from my account for pre contract (or something like this) 3 -4 months ago. After that I told their representative I want to cancel it (even I didn’t make an appointment with Primerica's nurses) but after 3-4 months they don’t deposit the money and every time I calling them they saying that cancellation is on progress! I’ve don’t receive my money so far and still waiting for that cancellation! Anyway be careful with this company!!!

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I am a beneficiary of an IRA of a deceased person, I have gotten nothing but stalls from the representative and main company. I have asked for paperwork & they won’t send it out. They lie and say they did but they don’t. All they know how to do is take money & not do what they say they will. I would never recommend this company to anyone.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

I canceled my policy and I don't know how they took money out of my friend son's account. This money has to be paid back. I call customer service and they can't answer me. Your consumer affairs handle it. Your company is a bunch liars and thieves. Nobody should get your insurance. Why should I have to check a star.

Primerica Company Information